Who Uses Cincom CPQ?
Cincom CPQ is for customized products and sales processes in industrial equipment, specialty vehicles, health/medical devices, electronics, energy/power generation machinery & HVAC-R/plumbing parts.
What Is Cincom CPQ?
Cincom CPQ software is an enterprise configure-price-quote platform that improves the buying experience for B2B customers. Beginning with product configuration, Cincom CPQ creates real-time pricing and quoting options with guided recommendations, and delivers proposals on the fly. With expert knowledge at their fingertips, salespeople, dealers and resellers have all of the data they need to sell. More importantly, customers have all of the information they need to order and buy.
Cincom CPQ Details
Cincom CPQ Pricing Overview
Cincom CPQ does not have a free version but does offer a free trial. See additional pricing details for Cincom CPQ below.
Cincom CPQ Features
Cincom CPQ Reviews
Showing 5 of 5 reviews
Reviewed on 16/05/2018
Very exciting project where you can easily built and personalize your solution
- Because of the structure of the software now we are managing alone the data entering. In this way we are saving a lot of money in external support
- Same product can manage different companies, languages and countries. With only 2 users as a developer, we can manage 30 salesmen around the world
- We standardized the way to do a quotation for all the salesman in all the countries using the same product
- We reinforced the salesman control using a workflow within the Cincom sales portal converting the sales portal in the only tool of the sales force
- Guru is very flexible
- Nice interface easy to use in Guru (for both models and applications) for a not IT user
- Nice roles builder in the Sales Portal
With a small number of customization we realized what we need for our business
- No standard interface with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- No possibility to fully personalize the Sales portal (maybe depend by our version)
- No possibility to enter missing translations for the Sales portal (we are using english, Italian, french, german and Russian)
Reviewed on 15/05/2018
The system that was launched 9 months ago is now relied upon as a key business process.
It is very flexible and can handle many complicated issues.
It formalises the Engineer to order process, which enforces discipline and closer working between different business departments.
Capturing business information in a database makes it available for analysis to develop market trends, allowing the business to objectively decide on developing its product range.
Due to its power, maintenance of the models requires an in depth knowledge of how the models are built.
Connectivity between the CRM and rules engine was lacking at the time we took up the system, but this has been improved on the newer releases.
Reviewed on 10/05/2018
As an Enterprise Architect I work with the people who implement Cincom CPQ
Pros: Two things. It's fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and it's agility to deal with any problem that we throw at it. There is always a solution
Cons: The installation is a bit cumbersome as we only use Azure SQL datadeses. We had to install an SQL server first before we could redirect to the severs that we actually want it to use
Reviewed on 22/05/2018
System admin, we are using Acquire Express for our sales and proposal business, Acquire is interface
User friendly, and easly customizable (custom fields), possibility to create quotes with no mandatory fields and interface with Guru configurator.
Configurator doesn't need particuler IT skill to be maintaned
The system don't take in count user status inactive into licenses nr. calculation
When a salesman left the company we have to rename the user.
Standard Reports are not easilly customizable,
Reviewed on 27/09/2010
Abundannce of features backed up by ease of use and unmatched global support
Comments: Excellent product and highhly recomended .
Pros: Huge feature with ease of use. The Guided selling engine uneque of its kind.
Cons: Be sure you spent time . They are more proactive to catch you .