• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5

About InfoFlo

Most affordable complete CRM on the market. One time $99 cost per user. Very easy to use with optional add-ons for a tailored package

Learn more about InfoFlo

Showing 25 reviews of 79

Lianne B.
Business Partner
  • Reviewed on 6/02/2018

"I like the fact that infoflo is a one time cost and that the data is saved on my computer"

Comments: I think it will serve our needs well, but still learning and figuring things out.

Pros: I like most the platform design which seems a lot easier to navigate and retrive all the important information about a specific client, in a few easy flowing clicks. I like the fact that other modules could be added, as it allows much flexibility to tailor the CRM to your specific needs, at your own pace and with the ability to add users as your team grows. For example, as we are 2 users, and as we are getting familiar with the environment and how to use the software, we can explore other add-ons to see which ones are best suited for our purpose.

Cons: 2 things I like least about this software: 1 - Figure it out for yourself, and 2 - poorly structured training, especially when paying steep price - with US exchange rate to boot: I will begin with #1 - You have to pretty much be able to figure things out for yourself: there is no user manual, after the initial installation, you are on your own and must figure things out. While you do have access to the online "Knowledge Base" (KB) there isn't one place/index where you could troubleshoot. During the first month of use, I ended up calling Carmel Vision for support and a technician was kind enough to assist me in resolving the issue at no additional cost. From the start, you are told that any time a technician has to connect remotely to your computer, you will be charged by the hour. I learned after the fact that you could also open a support ticket and wait for a technician to reply...but nobody explained how to use this type of support, so I learned not to expect a phone call but rather must keep checking the support ticket for an online response/link that suggests troubleshooting options. If that doesn't solve your issue, you keep using the support ticket. This could take a few hours to several days to resolve. 2 - as for the training Shai was helpful in demonstrating the software, however a structured training outline (similar to a lesson plan that outlines what you will learn, shows you step by step) especially to help train new users, or those who are not as tech savy.

by Carmel Vision on 8/02/2018

Thank you for your review Lianne.

Our company prides itself on offering the best support on the market. We offer two free methods of support even though our product is a one time cost for life with free upgrades! )- Online knowledge base and our online support ticketing portal.

Our online ticketing support provides at the very minimum a same day response time and typically within hours.

We also understand that sometimes customers require more in depth over the phone support which we also offer at a very reasonable hourly rate.

We are working hard on updating our online tutorial videos to make them even more in depth as well as our knowledge base.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Sergey L.
indexer
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2019

"InfoFlo review"

Comments: Overall experience is positive, the program is easy to learn and use.

Pros: Integration with Outlook and Gmail is very useful feature. You can easily connect your contacts with emails and tasks (opportunities and sales). I like Desktop version and one-time purchase fee.

Cons: Project feature is not properly connected to opportunities, for example, you can't convert opportunities into projects. Categories feature does not make much sense. It is better to create Leads and separate Leads from Contacts.

• Reviewed on 3/12/2019
Mark K.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2/10/2019

"Fantastic for my small consulting business"

Comments: It helps me structure my activities so all critical parts of the business are being focused on appropriately. It shows me how robust the pipeline is so I can have early warning on what activities I need to ramp up.

Pros: As a small business owner I am faced with doing everything. InfoFlo helps me keep track of my commitments and results. It helps me structure my days, keeps my focus on all aspects of the business (networking, prospecting, proposing, selling and delivering). I like the ability to tie notes and tasks to individual people and projects. I really like how the system links all activities (e-mail, tasks, etc.) to a person or project. It makes it easy on follow-up to see everything in one place.

Cons: It sometimes doesn't work after my computer has gone to sleep and I need to restart it.

• Reviewed on 2/10/2019
Kelly R.
Administrative Assistant
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/02/2018

"Didn't quite work out for us"

Pros: Number one: It isn't cloud based or paid for monthly!!! You have it on your server to use for as long as you want. That's a miracle in the CRM market in 2018. Lots of good features, ease of general use, look and feel, ability to change back and forth between company and individual. I'm sure that if you start out with a clean slate or want to pay the fee so they will help you transfer your data into their software, it's probably great. We were very enthusiastic to try it. If our needs were greater and we had a bigger budget, things would have probably worked out fine. As it is, we appreciate that we got a lot of free help from tech support (normally it's all paid) with a few of the issues we had. We just weren't able to make it work with our tiny budget. Thanks to Shai for his time and patience.

Cons: After dozens of attempts, we were never able to transfer our existing data to the software by ourselves. Were told we would have to pay a minimum of 2 hours support just to request help transferring our data into their software. I have 2 programmers, there is an Import function in the basic package, we had both CSV and Excel files to use for the import. It didn't seem right to us that we should need their help. We were told after we bought a license that we would not be able to import on our own... so we feel that the function shouldn't be visible to the client if it can't be used by them without paid help. It's misleading. Our budget was very small as our needs were very simple. I finally got my programmers to build us a small address book as that is all we really needed.

Frank K.
Financial Services, Self Employed

"Professional staff"

Comments: I use it as a contact program and keeping history communications.

Pros: Many very useful features. I like the notes feature because you cannot go back and edit entries. Showing most recent activity.

Cons: Could not get sync to work properly. I have multiple devices and I should be able to have program on each device. No phone app.

Dustin S.
Benefits Advisor
Insurance
  • Reviewed on 6/02/2018

"Ups and Downs. The idea behind the program is great! However, Customer Support needs some work."

Comments: It does help streamline our emails and profiles for all of our clients; saving our emails to each client profile is key for our industry.

Pros: Love how it integrates with outlook. We also like how to link groups and individuals to businesses; as well as being able to save documents to the businesses profile. The general layout of the program is good and easy to use.

Cons: First and foremost they really need to work on their customer support. A number of times we have called we have got rude comments/service from who ever answered the phone. Also, its quite annoying when there is something wrong with the software, we have to pay for support to fix it... issues with the software not working should be included in the price of buying the software!! There seems to be quite a few bugs that pop up every so often, like not being able to open emails within the program and items not syncing between computers.

Jack R.
Principal of Firm
  • Reviewed on 6/02/2018

"I have had the software for about eight months. Good, solid program, does what is says it will."

Pros: It excels at getting the basics right. I think many software developer's focus on the looks and get the interface cluttered and complicated. Infoflo makes it clean and simple and thus easier to use and understand. Good, friendly support too.

Cons: It would be nice if there was a way to sync projects easier, as I forget to tag the email sometime. But, the method is still fine.

Gary F.
Manufacturers' Representative
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2018

"First Outlook based CRM that meets my needs"

Comments: Easy to use CRM for use with Outlook.

Pros: For literally years I researched CRM trying find one that would meet my needs specifically keeping all my contacts and calendar in a single data base but allowing me to send emails out using my individual signatures and email address for each one, business, volunteer, and personal. Easy to use and priced right. No long term contract just a one time, outright purchase.

Cons: In creating a contact, the default company name selected in the email extension such as @gmail. Minor problem as I have to delete it before adding or selecting a company already in the database. Better would be a blank line.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2018
Amy C.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2018

"After searching and installing about 7 different CRMs this was by far the easiest to implement"

Pros: Simple and intuitive. All of the big CRMS such Salesforce, Insightly, etc were way to heavy on having everything on multiple screens and unless you spent major money programming with them your CRM was quite worthless. I figured it out in just a few hours, linked it to my outlook and was up and running right away.

Cons: I would have loved an instructional manual and a sample CRM sales process. I am a systematic person and would have loved some ideas to make the processes that I use for my CRM a little more efficient. Perhaps a Sample Workflow video or something

• Reviewed on 15/05/2018
Michelle M.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2018

"Super product"

Comments: Software allows me to centralize client information.

Pros: The software is highly customizable to fit the needs of my business and help to manage my accounts more efficiently.

Cons: Email integration does not roll up all subfolders for folders linked rather the user is required to check each individual subfolder to link. It would be nice if the software allowed user to automatically select the subfolders when the main folder is checked.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2018
Bill G.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/06/2018

"Great for my small business"

Comments: No monthly subscription

Pros: Monthly fees are a tough challenge for small business budgets. Liked this one was a one time cost, simple to use, and plenty of add on features to customize it for the efforts I need for my business.

Cons: Not sure I have any concerns as I begin making this part of my daily business plans and efforts. Looks like they have plenty of training and instructional resources.

• Reviewed on 18/06/2018
Derek S.
Employee Benefits Advisor
Insurance, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/06/2017

"This is the best CRM I have ever used! It is simple, yet so comprehensive"

Comments: It integrates with Outlook almost perfectly and simplifies my administrative processes. The reporting and bulk email features align with what I need to accomplish and provide a seamless solution.

Pros: It is incredibly user friendly. It was easy to set up, customize, and integrate with my daily routines. It provides everything I need in a CRM in a fantastic format that integrates with Outlook so smoothly.

• Reviewed on 23/06/2017
Thomas M.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 7/02/2018

"Considering several CRM softwares available in the market, Infoflo is surely value for money."

Pros: You have the option of purchasing the add-on based on your requirement, and it is faster because the data is in your system

Cons: I am yet to find anything that I find it user friendly in this software. I do not think I can segmentise or work sections for different types of clients.

Amjad S.
Managing Director
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/02/2018

"One of the best CRM software's"

Comments: manage my sales team

Pros: you pay for one time & its very easy to use in a different ways & its suitable for most of the applications that could be used on

Cons: its not applicable with QB and on the other hand if it could be cloud base it would be much better to use

John C.
SVP of Sales
  • Reviewed on 6/02/2018

"I was looking for something simple to use and Infoflow fit the bill."

Pros: Integrates seamless with Microsoft Office, Ease of use and the ability to get running right out of the box. Great product for small to midsize businesses

Jean-francois regnauld R.
Partner
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"Easy to use, intuitive and works off line"

Comments: My main business problem is to manage my contact list and deal flow. Infoflo helps me managing both.

Pros: The import of my LinkedIn contact list was easy and intuitive. So well done on that. The most important for me is to be able to use the software on my computer without the need of being connected. Very convenient when you travel long hours (i.e. a plane) and want to update your contact list with those recently collected business cards for exemple...

Cons: It's doing what I was expecting, so no complaint.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Sandra G.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/10/2020

"No Support During Paid Program Integration - No Refund After It Never Worked Fully"

Comments: It was one of the most time exhausting experiences that ended up in me losing money for a piece of software that we do not use.

Pros: I thought it was going to be an inexpensive alternative to ACT, for the functions that we use, but once we added on multi-user and Outlook integration, it was the same price as my annual ACT upgrade. Things worked well on "single user" trial mode so we bought the software. Then when we tried to integrate the two users we had issues and were told we would have to buy support at $149/hour. We were given a bunch of links to "resolve our issue", but no one even bothered to explain from the beginning that there would be a "Server/Host (database)" account and all others would be a "Mini Client". The secondary users were stuck on the trial version for more than a week. If I had not been persistent, we would never even gotten the paid for licenses to activate on each machine. In the end, it was really not useable. I had my assistant spend hours on data entry from histories and notes that did not carry over from ACT and in the end, you couldn't even change the dates on the notes and there was no information visible on the summary screen without clicking into each and every note to try and find the information you were looking for. This would be the opposite of useful CRM. I tried to ask for my money back and just received a no. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SOFTWARE!

Cons: The interface is cheap looking, looks like something that was designed 15 years ago. Some parts are not intuitive to use. There is no support offered at all. It seems to be run by one individual and he is very condescending. After all the problems, we were never able to get it to work for us as it had on trial version, and on the aspects that were not available during trial version. We were not offered a refund because we "trialed it". We do not use the program, because it has too many shortcomings, so we ended up renenwing ACT and having a double expenditure. DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE unless you are a single user and have no previous data. Only then, it might work for you.

• Reviewed on 7/10/2020
Lorraine C.
Author/Business manager
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 7/02/2018

"Carmel Vision's InfoFlo is software I can't live without!"

Comments: It keeps all my data organized in a manner that ensures nothing gets lost or forgotten.

Pros: InfoFlo is a powerful organization tool that puts all your data, emails, notes and documents at your fingertips. Incredibly powerful linking system lets you set up webs that ensure data and documents can be accessed from everywhere. Forgot what you named the document? Find it by accessing a company or contact it related to, in the project history, or in a category. Attach phone recordings to the caller, company and project. Emails file automatically against the sender/receiver and, optionally , project.
This is a CRM, document manager (including version control), email client, task manager, event manager, project manager and notes manager all rolled into one powerful and very inexpensive product. A host of highly affordable optional add-ons enable integrated invoicing or integration with your accounting system, PBX integration, phone call recording, email marketing, email analytics, list management, automated backup, Google integration, Outlook integration, use on mobiles and tablets... The add-ons list just keeps growing.
The system allows a high degree of customization to accommodate the data you want to store, arranged your way.
Fully network-capable with sophisticated access management, this is a tool no business should be without. Actually, it's a tool every Windows user should have on their computer and use daily. Take a free trial. By the end of the month, you will wonder how you ever lived without it.
Videos help you learn to use it and the support is good.

Cons: Very few: No comprehensive user guide, but it's quite intuitive.
Sometimes support staff can be a little unclear in responses, but they always clarify if asked.
It freezes or throws an error message very occasionally, which I suspect is related to memory. Seems to occur when there's a lot going on. Thankfully, merely closing and immediately re-opening the application fixes everything with no data loss.
I cannot access documents in InfoFlo to upload to a website. I have to copy them to somewhere else on my computer first. A very minor inconvenience. Doesn't apply to email - it's easy to pick a document from anywhere in InfoFlo and copy into an email, or use Attach in the usual way.

Alex T.
Construction
  • Reviewed on 6/02/2018

"Service has been great. Program has some aggravating limitations."

Comments: Improvement in contact management over manual address book

Pros: I use the program to maintain personal contacts and contacts for a small service business. Service, from the initial sales contact through support when I got confused have been remarkable. It was the service even more than the product that made me choose this program. It is fairly easy to use, even for someone who really isn't the most technically competent. Even with limitations that are a bit frustrating, the value for money is excellent.

Cons: There are some limitations that I find frustrating. One in particular is mail merging. You appear to have to deal with one contact letter at a time. The flexibility in this area falls short of other CRM products I have used in the past. But again, my comments must be taken in the context of the price point and relative value for money. Sorting capabilities are limited. For example I cannot seem to create a custom list by choosing/limiting contacts who fall into several categories. For example customers who from a list of 5 services receive only 3 services. In our landscaping business we have customers who are individuals as well as business customers. The two groups seem to have to be dealt with separately as opposed to being able to generate a simple list of all customers in a given category.

Tim T.
Mortgage Broker
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2019

"Amazing app"

Pros: 1 time fee, simple to use and long term cost is amazing. Works great, and no need of anything more fancy. Has absolutely everything what a Mortgage broker needs to juggle 1000s of clients.

Cons: Don't have any cons yet, maybe certain add ons are a bit expensive and could have been included with the basic app. However, after all it is still cheaper than many CRMs on the market.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2019
Mark M.
Financial Planner
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2018

"I am an independent financial planner and this helps me stay independent!"

Comments: Maintain independence. Stay compliant. I am not very good with computers and have some difficulty navigating through the program. I have not figured out how to use all of the features

Pros: I like this software because it allows me the option to stay independent. In my industry, so much information is kept on the mutual fund dealers and insurance company servers, so it is lost if you decide to leave. The option to leave is lost if you can't take your information and notes. You may not be a "captive agent" according to contract, but you are according to who controls your information and records. I expect that this is the case in many different industries. Infoflow lets me keep a copy of clients information ' notes that pertain to matters that cross different industry lines.
It is also flexible enough to be able to help me with my marketing needs. This information, tracking and management can not all be put on a single company server. My business encompasses customized financial plans that I do on my own, investments, insurance, tax and some legal issues (wills/ PofA) which requires working with different companies.
Infoflow can help me keep track and serve the varied needs my clients all in one place.

I like this program because I can purchase it and whatever else I need. The trend is towards "subscriptions" because it provides a lot more revenue and smooth revenue for the providers. I don't want to overpay and get tied to increasingly expensive software. I used to use a different program and they moved to "enterprise" software for large companies. They also switched to expensive subscription based payments.

• Reviewed on 19/01/2018
Kerry A.
Project Surveyor
Civil Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2018

"Best CRM out there, we think so!"

Comments: We are preparing proposals and reports that are automatically filled in with the information from the database. Its super easy to prepare reports of our current projects for our weekly meetings that are up to date and relevant.

Pros: One time, up-front cost with no subscriptions and the data is located on our own server. Lots of flexibility with the modules offered that gives our team the tools we use most.

Cons: Would like the ability to turn off some of the features that we do not use as much. It does so much, and we have streamlined our processes to what works best for us.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2018
David E.
Managing Director
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2017

"Very good user friendly software, Why pay monthly fees when this software does it all for one fee."

Comments: It is easy to use

Pros: Easy to use, easy to navigate, automatically updates when sending emails from outlook, Great way to keep track of customer communication. If you need help, the response time is very quick and they are interested in your comments. One of the best CRM's I've used

Cons: The icons are a little dated. , they need to be sharper, the system logs out if left on overnight, but that's a personal preference. There is not much to say its an easy software to use with no issues .

• Reviewed on 21/07/2017
Greg W.
Building Materials
  • Reviewed on 6/02/2018

"Works well, simple to use, with a pipeline forecasting $ opportunity that works well"

Comments: increase sales and account mamangement

Pros: Integration with emails and calendar so tasks are always visible. To find a person quickly by their name or a company or category, especially with the search my computer function, making sales and managing customers very manageable.

Cons: Would like more flexibility with the dashboard as would like to see pipeline by product type by month by year

Marios J.
Doctor
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/02/2018

"Fantastic product. Surpassed my needs and expectations!"

Comments: Gave me the ability to work more efficiently and conveniently.

Pros: Fast, simple, versatile. Very well conceived and implemented product. Makes life very much easier and efficient.I especially like the fact that you can add modules as needed and the fact that the software can grow with the business needs. The support provided by the company is excellent too.

Cons: Nothing significant. There is a delay with editing feature (of notes) but I guess this has got to do with the broadband speed. It would be good to be able to change some of the Icons (you can change the name) it would then take on a more personal and bespoke look. Other than that only praise for the product.