Good value for you dollar

Reviewed on 1/02/2017
Matthew K.
Infrastructure Technician II
Internet, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This is by far my favorite security product out on the market. It truly is a set it and forget it program that continues to work as expected months after the initial install. highly recommend this product!

Pros: set it and forget it, it just works.

Cons: it is agent based. not a huge deal in my humble opinion.

Great software

Reviewed on 25/01/2017
Alonzo B.
Quality
Airlines/Aviation, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Very easy to use, it has a simple easy set-up, good price. I've never had to contact customer support for anything.

Pros: I love how simple and easy it is to use.

Cons: There's not much I can think of but I guess if the price was a bit cheaper it would be better. There is a lot of competition for these kinds of software.

Great product offering, but very expensive

Reviewed on 19/04/2019
Mid-Market Account Manager
Computer & Network Security, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The product was well done, but the price is something that would keep me from using it again.

Pros: The software for management of your TLS certificates was very adequate. The functionality/capability list was excellent. There was good visibility on my certificate landscape. The product did what I needed it to.

Cons: The software required you to pay for add-ons. Not every feature or service was included. It felt like you were always paying extra for some feature that you may want or need.

Symantec Website Security review

Reviewed on 30/04/2019
Chris C.
Administrative Support
Airlines/Aviation, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: What I like most about this software is the depth of security it can provide our website. I did a lot of shopping around on website security options, and Symantec's brand proved to be the best option for us.

Cons: What I like least about this software is the slightly difficult learning curve. Having a self-taught background in IT really helped me navigate it, but the novice may have a little more difficulty using it.

Love this software

Reviewed on 19/09/2017
Ron C.
Minister
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easily scans, cleans, and offers virus protection. Easy to use and very effective. I love this software.