15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About Smartsheet

Smartsheet is an online work execution platform empowering organizations of all sizes to plan, manage, automate, and report on work.

Learn more about Smartsheet

Pros:

Dashboards can be a nice way to have an overview with links to different sheets if you have a project with several documents, and are willing to spend the extra time and money to set it up.

Cons:

It's also sometimes difficult to tell where user error plays a role in mathematic mistakes. I'd like to see more effort put into these areas.

Smartsheet ratings

4.4

8.4/10

Smartsheet has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 3,248 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Smartsheet before?

Filter reviews (3,248)

Grace
Grace
Technical Support Specialist in Russia
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Great Different IT Projects Management System.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Data analytics creation and the easy project collaboration and file sharing Smartsheet is excellent and amazing on workflow easy management.

Pros:

Smartsheet has effective and reliable for task management and on project scheduling and also documentation and reporting this platform is cost effective and easy to use.

Cons:

The features are powerful and easy implementation and from my opinion no dislike for this product to underline.

Tyler
Manager in US
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

No frills but high power

5.0 last month New

Comments: We really enjoy using smartsheet because it makes things simple for us. We like that we have a central place for tasks/projects, can easily assign them across our team, and can go back and see how those tasks/projects went. It's better than working out of multiple spreadsheets and can tie together different aspect of our business. You can get more out of it if you put the time in to build company specific modules and then update said modules as needed. For the price, it's hard to beat!

Pros:

We get a ton of use inside smartsheet. Our primary use is to document tasks and projects inside one program. Smartsheet allows us to do this, track said items, and easily communicate across the company.

Cons:

I would not say we have any high cons per say, but if you require more complicated or intricate uses from a task/project management software, you'd be better suited looking at more expensive or higher frills programs.

Patrick
Director of IT in US
Building Materials, 51–200 Employees

Smartsheets for a familiar look at project management

Comments: We used it for project management for a year-long project it did OK.

Pros:

Ease of use. Looks similar to using a spreadsheet so it is similar to most people.

Cons:

Sometimes it feels too much like a spreadsheet and can be mundane.

Heidi
Office Manager in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Low cost, quick adaptability, and ease in learning are key to this products.

4.0 last month New

Comments: While not as robust in spreadsheet functionality as, say, Excel, it's plethora of varied components and a robust selection of tools used in every day business and database software.

Pros:

Familiarity to other standard office products such as MS Office, ease of use and adaptability based on our project needs. The overall feel is familiar to most as it uses standard business software looks in many key areas but has a large variety of options to suit your specific needs.

Cons:

There were some limitations in the spreadsheet look and functionality adjustments.

Kaleb
RN Clinical Educator in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Really Smart Sheets

Comments: Love it. Cannot imagine going back to work without it

Pros:

Love the ability to collaborate with multiple people and use forms to collect data

Cons:

Having to use the complicated language for rules. I’d love if there you could type what you want it to do in word rather than formulas.

Computer Software, Self Employed

Personalise every single think without coding

4.0 last month New

Pros:

It feels like you can change every detail on any form and you can almost code its behavior

Cons:

Too much work on personalisation, If you just want to enter data, get a simpler solution. But if your data entry is very personal go for it and it will save you time after is fully set up

Obhioze
Member in US
Higher Education, 10,000+ Employees

Smartsheet Filled Survey

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It combines a wide range of features from team collaboration, file sharing to PPM.

Cons:

I do not come across any challenge when using Smartsheet on my end.

Manmadharaj
Manmadharaj
Assistant Manager in India
Pharmaceuticals, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Smart System for better outcome!

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, It is an effective scheduling and task management platform that provides a wide array of helpful templates. We can also create our templates and share them.

Pros:

This is a more effective and efficient tool for tracking all requests for small projects It is a user-friendly interface tool as we are all familiar with MS excel. It's easy to design distinct workstations for various Projects. Even, we can create a separate folder, sheet, and report for each stream within a project. The ability to notify users and the appropriate team when a task is created or changed. This helps us to efficiently handle our requests. The audit functionality within each sheet allows us to easily identify the recent changes and updates. So, we have more insights into what is happening with my request

Cons:

It Would also be nice if we could set a dashboard view as the default view for every user It has limited functionality when compared to other ticketing platforms. So, the big projects may find some difficulties with its functionalities

Yunus Emre
Yunus Emre
Audit Assistant in Poland
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

Good Way to Work as a Team

5.0 last month New

Comments: I would recommend the product for the teams from small size groups to big scale of companies.

Pros:

The product has integration with a lot of platforms such as Workspace, Salesforce and Office. It could work in a Team from small numbers of groups to big companies.

Cons:

The product might get complex when it comes to work with large scale sheets. Advanced features updates are also taking time.

Supermarkets, 5,001–10,000 Employees

A User-Friendly Workforce Tool

Pros:

I loved how Smartsheet was able to easily take tasks and apply filters for the person they were assigned to, priority level, and expected completion date. Overall, Smartsheet is an incredibly user-friendly software and it was very easy to integrate with other systems such as Google Forms.

Cons:

I wish that Smartsheet had a better mobile interface. When working in property management, it is important that issues can be noted and recognized on the go. Smartsheet was clunky and difficult to navigate on a smartphone, unlike how simple it was on a Desktop computer.

Jordan
Director of Technology in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Versatile Project Management Tool

Comments: We use Smartsheet in lots of ways -- from spinning up dashboards to show our operations teams how they're doing on any given day to managing data transfers from sales to operations to crafting project plans for implementations to tracking survey responses when projects are completed. It's an incredibly versatile tool that, with a little creativity, can produce amazing results.

Pros:

I love how accessible and customizable the product is. We're able to make it do so much to integrate various departments and help work flow across the organization.

Cons:

Some of the features aren't carried from sheet to sheet when you save as a Template or save a project as "new", and having to reconfigure alert rules can be time consuming.

Nick
QA Coordinator in US
Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

Quick Spreadsheets that allow for collaboration

Comments: I solve the problem of tracking how my employees profit on many small profit/small margin projects. This allows me to see who is struggling the most and who is not. My team specifically focuses on education, hospitals, and non-profits. So maintaining margins to not lose any money is important. I wrote up a story about it here: https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/example-advanced-smartsheet-reporting-interconnectivity I've pulled off absolutely amazing things. I'm willing to go into detail and share more of what we were able to accomplish. Many of Smartsheet's examples do not solve business problems, but they do help us learn how to solve our own!

Pros:

I absolutely love how quick and easy it is to use Smartsheet. The formulas have great documentation and it helps tremendously when trying to learn and accomplish new tasks. You can pull off amazing things if you sit down and build it. I was able to build a completely automated revenue and labor estimator that shows me how profitable each member of my team is. Many of the applications we built, the community was clueless how to build it. We were able to accomplish some very unique dashboards & spreadsheets that make our lives easier. I can now make business decisions on a whim, without having to spend hours of research about the effect of one decision on our numbers.

Cons:

I dislike how many features such as the dynamic view or the workspace deployment feature is locked behind an expensive addon. And when inquiring about customer service we were told it "isn't" a fit for us. But yet, Smartsheet cannot give us a demo to experiment or test them out? Smartsheet is nickle and diming things a lot. Smartsheet is >not< small business friendly. It is really a shame because these tools are absolutely 100% amazing. It also surprises me how little the community interactions are. There are many great suggestions for features that are standard in Excel and Google Sheets, that Smartsheet blandly ignored for years, and sometimes says "coming soon" and years later we still don't have it.

Andrea
Director of Programs in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Best thing since sliced bread

Comments: This software makes everything we do so streamlined and easy. We literally load all of our projects into smartsheet so that we can all manage them. I don't think that I could do my job as efficiently without it. There is s certain project we do once a year where we update pricing on all website items with all of our suppliers. Being able to keep this data in SS, then send our suppliers update requests to load in the data has been a life saver! Keeping track of work along with managing the project has become a breeze.

Pros:

The thing I like the most is the transparency or the collaboration. To be able to easily see what others are doing and manage them together, set reminders and send update requests is what makes our company run well.

Cons:

I think there have been a few times that we have maxed out on number of lines. I don't know why that there is a throttle there, but that's probably my only complaint is that some of our sheets get large and max out!

Lachlan
IT Project Coordinator in Australia
Furniture, 51–200 Employees

SmartSheet | An extraordinary tool for fast moving businesses

Comments: Since beginning to use SmartSheet in 2017, it has been a catalyst in keeping up with an ever changing market and the increase in the use of digital tools and communication channels.

Pros:

SmartSheet is a tool setup in such a way the it can be tailored to your organisation and used for multiple functions, by multiple divisions. The speed at which they are improving the platform with new functions and features is beyond amazing. Any small to medium size business trying to improve in project management, ICT management, customer service, task management, resource management, team management (the list goes on) would largely benefit from investing in SmartSheet. The ROI is incredible and the ease of rolling it out through an organisation is simple due to the intuitive UI.

Cons:

The only downside I see with SmartSheet is the permission levels. These could be improved with the ability to share sheets in bulk rather than just at a workspace or individual sheet level.

Devendra Kumar
Devendra Kumar
Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

"Smartsheet: A Smarter Way to Manage Your Projects"

Comments: My overall experience with Smartsheet has been great. It has allowed us to streamline our project management process, enabling us to better track progress, assign tasks, and manage resources. We have realized several benefits from using Smartsheet, including improved communication, better visibility into project progress and status, and improved collaboration between team members. Additionally, Smartsheet has allowed us to automate some of our project management tasks, saving us time and effort. All in all, Smartsheet has been a great tool that has helped us improve the way we manage our projects.

Pros:

I like Smartsheet for its ability to streamline and manage projects. The product is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it impactful. I particularly like the powerful automation and collaboration features that enable me to easily manage, assign, and track tasks. The project timelines are also great, as they help me to visualize progress and ensure deadlines are met. Integration with existing business processes was also easy, and I was able to set up and get started quickly. Overall I'm very pleased with Smartsheet and would highly recommend it.

Cons:

One con of Smartsheet is that it can be difficult to use for complex projects or tasks, as the user interface is not as intuitive as other project management tools. Additionally, its integration with other tools and systems can be difficult and time-consuming. Some features could be improved, such as customizing views and adding more automation.

Christian
Christian
Human Resources Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Smartsheet is a top-notch tool for teamwork

Comments: We used to have to do everything by hand, but now, with smarsheet, everything is done automatically, including time tracking and project progress reports.

Pros:

Keeping a change journal and keeping track of your plans might help you see problems and start fixing them before they derail your project. I enjoy that Smartsheet may be used in a variety of different ways. Because of the high degree of personalization available, it can be put to use by virtually anyone.

Cons:

The various templates should be simple to manage. The inability to properly plan and monitor the Product Design Team's actions is a significant obstacle.

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in US
Restaurants, 10,000+ Employees

Must-have software for project managers

Comments: Smartsheet has been an invaluable tool for overcoming obstacles for a long period of time. The relationship has helped us most in terms of project management and our capacity to work with people from all over the world. Our teams can now work on projects in real time without having to rely on inefficient methods like ping-ponging between different platforms or sending and receiving emails where information can easily be lost in translation. From a management standpoint, we leverage the App and dashboard features that allow us to set up a row-level security structure and regulate the flow of information cascading to different types of end users.

Pros:

I enjoy how smart sheet's shortcuts and key commands make it quick and simple to fill in the project's specifics. That many people may access the same document at once and make changes while receiving real-time notifications is a great feature of this program. I appreciate the ability to notify investors of upcoming milestones with a timeframe. Conditional formatting and color-coding for people and their statuses is a nice touch.

Cons:

When using a gantt chart, it might be challenging to view all of the accompanying columns at the same time. Though I haven't looked at alternatives just yet, I appreciate being able to view both the gantt chart and the finer points of the project simultaneously. Navigation in a Gannt Chart is elementary, or at least it is for me.

Furniture, 51–200 Employees

Fantastic Product

Comments: Great customer service. Ever-improving features. 100% cloud so you can collaborate from anywhere with virtually any device (desktop and/or app). Smartsheet has become an indispensable part of how we run our business.

Pros:

Smartsheet is an amazing product and helps keep our whole company on schedule and collaborating in real time. It is really flexible and easy to start using. Once you have used it for a while, you will want to do more and more with it, and there never seems to be a limit to what you can do. They are also constantly adding new helpful features. One that was really useful to me was a kanban view called cardview. But there is also classic spreadsheet view, gannt view, and calendar view. In addition to sheets, you can also run reports off the sheets which filter the data down for particular users or departments. These reports can be editable or read-only. You can also look at your data in real time using dashboards. We have been using Smartsheet for several years now, and we still feel like we are only scratching the surface of its capabilities. Another great feature is that you can have unlimited free collaborators. These people can use the sheets/reports/dashboard and enter data. However, it is only the paid users who can create and maintain the sheets. Over time, you may find more people in your organisation want to be creators, and it is easy to add licenses as needed.

Cons:

There's not much I can say negative about this software. On rare occasions there can be unexpected outages or loss of functionality, but that is very rare indeed. There are sometimes maintenance windows on the weekend which can last up to 4 hours at a time, but these are advised well ahead of time. I think the only business that wouldn't want to use smartsheet is one that operates 24/7. If you are a normal Monday to Friday business, smartsheet will be fine for you.

Steve
Steve
Director of Digital Engagement in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 501–1,000 Employees

Enterprise features and pricing mean you can probably find a startup alternative

Comments: I hated it a few years back when I first started using it. The thing that won me over and made me a power user was the interface refresh about a year ago. I then took the Smartsheet training to be certified and that opened my eyes to the power of the tool (and also to the fact that the sheets I hated were users in our company using it very, very WRONG). Anyway, while we do love it, there are a few antiquated things like concurrent editing that are truly broken (Google sheets can do this just fine!) and the recent price increase for our contract means that we are probably moving to another tool.

Pros:

--You can easily switch between different views of the same data, e.g. grid vs. Kanban --Dashboards and reporting are both powerful --Growing number of integrations --Commenting per-row is excellent --Can be used as a simple spreadsheet --Security/permissions are robust and intuitive --Excellent training and certs available --Forms feature is pretty complete for basic stuff --Very extensive formula capabilities, almost like Excel --The "business" pricing tier would actually be quite adequate for my group's needs, vs. the enterprise plan --Nesting/hierarchy of rows can be useful

Cons:

--No in-cell formatting --Awkward multi-user editing, no auto-save, other users keep resetting views --Reporting is difficult, meaning that you have to create separate complex reports instead of just saved views --Not a true database or app builder --Notifications system is wonky, delayed, and hard for new users to tame --Very easy to abuse and misuse, even worse than Excel because you can add in the nesting/hierarchy (we have one user in particular that makes the most gawdawful sheets you've ever seen, partly because of the inherent Smartsheet interface) --Attachments are pretty rough, not easily visible or visual, and no desktop app integrations (e.g. save a file from Word to SmartSheet) --No concept of a "document" or app, only the spreadsheet motif; can't do notes or instructions very easily, for example, so people overload rows for this and that makes reporting even harder when you have to manually select rows --Forms feature not embeddable or graphically complete with formatting to make it look nice --Not clear how you combine formulas and forms without overwriting formulas at the bottom--I haven't figured this out yet even after years of using it --Enterprise pricing is now forcing us to consider alternatives, including lower tiers of Smartsheet

Rob
Clinical Business Analyst in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 501–1,000 Employees

We use Smartsheet for Project Management

Comments: As I mentioned, we use Smartsheet extensively for project planning and project management. But we also use it to run a help desk for our Electronic Health Record System. Here the forms feature comes in really handy. Users fill out a form to add tasks to the help desk. We also use it to manage our individual tasks and queues. And our development department is building sheets to track donations and plan promotions. We often export the data and use it to build Tableau reports.

Pros:

Projects are easy to set up with the built in functionality. There are lots of built in templates that you can use. But we have found it most helpful to build our own templates. We really appreciate being able to add dependencies, working and non working days, and duration. Then the start and end dates fill in automatically. We have found that the learning curve is not nearly as steep for Smartsheet as it was for Microsoft Project. Another really helpful feature is being able to use formulas in the Project Plan. Our team schedules our work using a points system. I was able to create formulas that take the number of points for that task and who is assigned to that task to create a point breakdown for each person or team assigned. We then use the linking feature to link the total points for the project, the points accomplished, and the status of the project to a master "Queue" sheet. Smartsheet has special formula values available for children and ancestors of a task. So, we use a simple =Sum(Children()) formula to add up the points. Actually, the formulas end up being more complicated because we can test whether the row has children or not and do different things depending on the test. For instance, when summing the work completed if the task has no children, then the product of the percent complete and points gives us the number of points completed. If the row is a parent, then the formula sums the children.

Cons:

For project planning the resources feature is not as helpful as it could be. The main reason is that if a staff is assigned to a row during a particular time, the resource function assumes that they are 100% allocated for that time. So, if you have three tasks that overlap, the resource allocations shows 300%. We have mitigated that by routinely filling in 30% allocation for each resource. This helps to take into account the fact that a task although it lasts a full week won't take up all the staff's time. One idea I have had recently--but haven't tried yet--is to make a formula that takes the number of points for the task and assigns an appropriate allocation number based on points per week. The other feature that we haven't found useful is the "Critical Path." How the software determines what is on the critical path is a mystery. I'm not sure why it chooses some tasks that have dependencies filled in, but not others that seem to be just as important.

Kirstine
Office Manager in UK
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Great software to create a bespoke solution

Comments: I work for a small construction company who used to keep all their information "in their heads, or on the back of a fag packet"!!! This has revolutionised the way they work and not only stopped them from forgetting things but also given them the ability to look at live costs and income. They now have a dashboard to see the 'big picture', individual Reports to show their own specific projects, an automated transfer of information to accounts when they mark a job as complete, reminders, comments so they can stay up to date with any info added by other people, and so many other little 'life hacks' that make their lives easier. Smartsheet has changed the way we all work immeasurably for the better. I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Pros:

I love the Smartsheet Community who will help you find ways to adapt Smartsheet to suit each individual need you may have. I've been using the software for years and every time I've wanted to use it for something new we've found a way! Sometimes there have been delays due to the capacity not being there YET, but it's easy to submit a Product Enhancement Request. There are updates and innovations ALL THE TIME and while they're not shoved down your throat, there's plenty of support out there if you want it, not only from the Community but also videos and webinars (live or recorded). If you've got the motivation and imagination then I think the possibilities are unlimited, without needing to be a programmer or have any coding knowledge.

Cons:

There's not much I can say that's bad about Smartsheet. I find it slightly difficult that it's very US based and I'm in the UK, but that's true of most comparable software. I'm also not keen on the Learning Centre as it sometimes assumes a level of knowledge that is beyond me and I find it incomprehensible! It's not a problem though as I can easily turn to the Community!

Angel
ELV Presales Engineer in Jordan
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

We ensure the preparation of workflow charts accurately with high flexibility in follow-up.

Comments: Smartsheet has simplified the concept of project management for our team members, and everyone is interacting with the work programs that Smartsheet can collaborate on. We have benefited greatly from the automation that keeps all histories constantly updated. With Smartsheet, workflow was accurately prepared and tracked, and we were able to quickly discover troubled tasks and find solutions to them.

Pros:

I like in Smartsheet the ease that it gives us when setting work schedules, and also the automatic update of the start and end dates of activities, and it is equipped with several views, enabling you to get a distinct view of the work programs. Through the project dashboard, Smartsheet enables you to know all the information you need and also enables each member of the team to know the tasks to be followed up and when they will be closed. Smartsheet provides many collaborative features that enable all team members to share updates, and also send notifications to team members that show what tasks have been modified and who is responsible for them. One of the features of Smartsheet is also to prepare forms and send them easily to a specific team member or from outside the team, requesting specific data and information, and the ease of receiving a response to them and including them within the project updates. I value the means of communication that keeps all team members in constant contact, saves them a lot of time, and ensures that all tasks are kept under constant supervision. With Smartsheet, we ensure that all project events are archived, in addition to the attachments that were included by team members during updates, and it is also distinguished that we can return to them at any time to make sure of any information we need.

Cons:

Smartsheet is a very intuitive tool and all the tools are clear and easy to use, and I didn't find any dislikes with it. As for the mobile application, it needs more improvements to be able to perform more functions with it.

Maximiliano
Maximiliano
Salesman in Argentina
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Managing Projects Made Easy: A Review of SmartSheet

Comments: I find SmartSheet to be a highly effective and flexible tool that allows me to manage complex projects and collaborate with team members. The real-time task tracking and deadline monitoring features help me stay on top of my work, while the collaborative tools facilitate communication and information sharing with others.While there are some challenges to using SmartSheet, such as the complexity of some of the advanced features, the benefits of the tool far outweigh any drawbacks. Overall, I would highly recommend SmartSheet to anyone looking for a powerful and versatile project management and collaboration tool.

Pros:

There are several things that I like about the tool. One of the features that I enjoy the most is the ability to collaborate in real-time with other team members in a single centralized location. This means we can work together on a project without the need to send separate emails, spreadsheets, files, and other documents.Another important feature in SmartSheet is the ability to create custom spreadsheets and forms to collect information more effectively. This allows all team members to have access to the same updated information in real-time and avoids duplicated efforts.I also find the task tracking and calendar functions useful, as they allow me to have a quick view of deadlines and tasks that need to be completed in the project. In addition, SmartSheet's process automation helps simplify repetitive tasks and saves time in project management.

Cons:

The interface, while intuitive, can be overwhelming for new users who are not familiar with project management or spreadsheet software.While SmartSheet offers a wide range of templates and tools, some of them may not be customizable enough to meet specific needs. This can be frustrating at times, especially when trying to create more complex spreadsheets or workflows.Certain features like reporting and charting could be improved to provide more flexibility and customization options.

Prajjwal
Software Engineer-II in US
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

When it comes to efficient and effective project management, Smartsheet is your best friend!

Comments: Because of the platform's ability to help us efficiently organize and track our data, we can improve the efficacy of our decision-making processes, which is just one of the many benefits we reap when we learn to utilize each of Smartsheet's many tools properly. Our team members' workload has unquestionably increased.

Pros:

When it comes to effective project management and data analysis, Smartsheete is the platform that has it all. We appreciate how this platform has freed up our time and effort to concentrate on other projects, ultimately boosting our company's efficiency from the inside out. Smartsheet's collaboration features are among the most flexible, allowing team members to easily share ideas, assign tasks, and set due dates in real-time. In contrast to other platforms we tried, where it took too long to solve inconveniences while waiting for a response from the support, it has excellent support because they attended to all the requests we made for inconveniences presented to us in the process of adapting to it.

Cons:

We have no significant complaints; the issues we encountered at the outset were resolved in subsequent updates. If anything, I would point out that the Smartsheet platform has a steep learning curve, which is to be expected given the breadth of its project management features, which ultimately streamline and accelerate the company's internal operations.

Jose
Jose
Project Manager in US
Chemicals, 201–500 Employees

Complete project management tool, it has all the capabilities a project manager could want.

Comments: Cross-team collaboration, counting cross-departmental ventures, we utilize Smartsheet for everything from little, single-goal ventures to multi-faceted, omni-projects that span different quarters. Extend administration and assignment prioritization are for the most part settled when utilizing Smartsheet, and I've found that having a single source of data permits my clients more noteworthy perceivability and consolation in completing particular errands. I right now utilize Smartsheet to oversee our modern item advancement ventures, seeing how plan changes affect our last discharge date moves forward our company's center and prioritization.

Pros:

Smartsheet is unimaginably simple to utilize and natural for clients of all sorts, sharing ventures, making unused ventures from layouts, and overhauling ventures is simple, and upgrades are shared in genuine time with all collaborators. Endeavor clients adore seeing these sheets as they encourage outline what needs the foremost consideration in our different ventures, it moreover permits us to share obligation and responsibility for particular errands. I adore how Smartsheet has numerous alternatives to select from when deciding how dates will be naturally calculated, I discover Smartsheet's capacity to flip between sees basic when managing with diverse partners. Everybody has distinctive needs for seeing assignment points of interest and connections, so being able to switch from a spreadsheet to cards and a basic way is fair idealize.

Cons:

The as it were thing I seem consider moving forward with Smartsheet is to create conditions and their assignments clearer somehow, of course this is often a tall arrange and that's why extend administration exists within the to begin with put. But a slight advancement in this range may go a long way, and it's not a interesting challenge for Smartsheet; it is common for each extend arranging arrangement I have seen. It can be a bit troublesome to alter and get it at to begin with, I would too adore to see more Youtube offer assistance recordings or visual helps and cases of how other clients set up their dashboards.