Omnifund, a simple way to manage your online payment collections

Reviewed on 8/08/2018
Kwame A.
Snr Business Analyst
Veterinary, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our web-based application interfaces with Omnifund through APIs. Customer accounts are managed in our application and recurring credit card payments are set up and managed in Omnifund. Our application and Omnifund works seamlessly together thanks to the efficient Omnifund APIs.

Pros: The application is very simple and straight to the point. It allows users to achieve their goal of setting up a customer and collecting payment in few simple steps. User can easily edit a pending transaction and process immediately or add to a batch. The transaction reports are also very detailed displaying all required information about the transaction, and also grouping them under card types; transaction statuses; counts; etc.

Cons: The application does not allow user to cancel a transaction. A transaction can only be deleted which is not what user may want. When a transaction is deleted, all audit trail is lost which is not appropriate. It is necessary that user has the option to cancel a transaction and the transaction will remain in the transactions log with status of Cancelled. The notes field can also be used to capture the reason for the cancellation. Another issue is where the same transaction amount is refunded to the same customer at short intervals, the logs in Omnifund indicates that both transactions were processed successful but in actual fact only one transaction went through. This causes confusion between mechant and customer as Omnifund records indicates refund as successful but customer never received it.

After learning how to use it I find it easy to navigate & does want we need if for currently.

Lisa V.
Billing and Collections Coordinator
Accounting, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Offering Auto pay or scheduled monthly payments to our clients with several options of payment has lowered our monthly statements, past due accounts and overall collections.

Pros: Transactions are easy to schedule, adjust, process and locate in OmniFund. The fact that OmniFund sync's with Imagine Time is helpful especially if we need to void or refund a client. I can also monitor what others are processing thru Imagine Time as it happens and assure they did it correctly. I have found the new(er) Alert on the home screen to come in handy allowing me to immediately correct any ACH transaction's that have declined and avoid account and banking issues.

Cons: I have no real Con's after learning the program. Unfortunately, after working with a concerned representative and understanding the exporting process we concluded due to our processing procedures and having multi users in our Imagine Time we are unable to use the exporting feature which for some could be really slick.

by OmniFund on 10/04/2018

Hello Lisa. Thank you for the review and feedback. If there are any functions you need help with outside of your system's integration, please let us know. If there are any features you feel would be helpful to your system, Imagine Time may be able to help to implement these for you.

The customer experience at Omnifund is excellent. They respond quickly to our needs and questions.

Reviewed on 4/04/2018
Jenifer V.
Accountant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It is user friendly. I like that the account numbers on our system are the same numbers used by Omnifund.

Cons: I don't like that it shows refunds as a separate transaction. It would be great if you were able to look at a particular transaction and tell if it had been refunded or not. The biggest change I would like to see is that transactions don't get pended but returned. When they pend, you can't see that an attempt was made once it is corrected or deleted. Also, if pended transactions returned, it could be reported as returned and recorded as such through automated processes. A return code could be used that indicates it was pended versus an actual return. For example, X10 could be used after we have received an R10, meaning Omnifund previously reported that the transaction was not authorized so it wasn't processed.

by OmniFund on 10/04/2018

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for the review and feedback. Some of your wish list is already in the works and some is already available through the APIs. We will be contacting you to go over everything.

Very user friendly. A system you can easily maneuver around in.

Reviewed on 8/02/2018
Karen A.
Accounts Receivable Manager
Customer Support

Pros: I can easily refund and run credit cards in a timely fashion. I have to enter information in less fields compared to old system we used to have. There is a po field and a description field we can enter detailed information in to help customer match up receipts on their end. Credit Card Receipts are automatically emailed to customer, leaving you one less step you have to do. This software does not let you duplicate customer information when setting up a customer to run their credit card. Customer service has a quick response time. Via messenger or email, if you ever need to use them. System automatically batch's out at the end of the day.

Cons: I can say the only thing I noticed and am sure there is a reason behind it is that we have to manually delete any expired credit card information in this system.

Simple way to manage your recurring payments

Reviewed on 3/07/2019
Kwame A.
Business Analyst
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Omnifund is used to manage our monthly recurring credit card payments. It does the job cleanly, providing useful information in instances where the payment was declined. This helps our system to respond accordingly, whether to represent the declined payment or inform the customer.

Pros: Very simple and intuitive UI requiring no user guide to get going.
Most tasks can be completed easily with just a few mouse clicks. Support is excellent and they react on user feedback and implement solutions quickly.

Cons: Sorting on the Customers tab is not great, also the list displays only 10 records. An option to increase displayed records to 20 would be great. Also, ability to display customers added within a date range will help.
Some label names are not very clear on what they are, for e.g. Account # which can refer to Merchant's customer account # or payment account number.

Made simple

Aime R.
Credit Collection Specialist
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Not complicated to learn or work with, cons the business I work for has a few different business and having to sign in individual to each one sometimes becomes a hassle but other that that it is a great program not to complicated in processing payments or setting up

Cons: The individual sign in's to each business I would say since the business that I work for has a few different business kind of have to remind myself to make sure I am in the correct one has happen many times that a payment is take in the wrong business that is a the only down part.

by OmniFund on 26/04/2018

Hi Aime. Thank you for your review and feedback. We are actively working on a new framework that would allow you to have one login for multiple locations. Currently this is only available to admins but will soon be available for employee IDs as well.

Easy to use

Dolores G.
MIS
Wholesale, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: ease of use and regulation compliance.

Pros: I like the ability of storing customer credit card information and knowing that it is compliant with regulations. I also like the ability to be able to resend receipts, the ability to search past customer activity, the ability to issue credits directly from the charge transaction.

Cons: I really do not have any dislikes of the software, I guess if I had to have one it would be that you do not know that you have a card that needs an updated expiration date until you process the payment and it is declined.

by OmniFund on 26/04/2018

Hi Delores. Thank you for your review. Someone from our support team will reach out to you and show you how you where to look for the expired card tag when you go to process a transaction.

One of the easiest applications to navigate and take payments, or void out as needed.

Reviewed on 2/02/2018
Danie H.
Patient Services Coordinator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I use many account site locations under one login and everything is effortlessly accounted for. Makes keeping my books up to date easy and fun! You can setup a port for swiping card/check payments, or choose manual entry. Fantastic Website and application. Have had great customer service when needed as well, thank yoU!

Cons: Would prefer the setup of sliding my credit card payments to be easier from each location to another, but overall, fabulous experience!! I can still enter in manually, which most times I prefer anyway. It's just nice having both options.

by OmniFund on 5/02/2018

Thank for the positive feedback!

Love my sales rep!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018
Nicole L.
Account Manager
Customer Support

Pros: Very easy to use! If I ever have any questions I just call my sales rep and she will walk through the process with me.

Cons: I hate having to take the test once a year. With my job I just don't have time to go through the process.

by OmniFund on 6/03/2018

Hello Nicole. Thank you for the positive review. I understand the frustration in dealing with PCI regulations, though. We work hard to make PCI compliance as simple as possible for all of our users. Depending on how you handle the actual cardholder data, compliance can be easier or more difficult. We are more than happy to talk to you and see if we can help make this less time-consuming for you.

The ease of payment is the best feature. Customer support is very attentive and timely .

Reviewed on 27/11/2017
Lorie T.
Finance Manager
Education Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It is very user friendly. It keeps records of customer usage.

Pros: The ease of use and customer recall for repeat users is a very nice feature. The ability to store and recall customer information is helpful as some of our customers provide multiple credit cards for the same account. The printed receipt is very clear and organized.

Cons: It is confusing trying to understand what the fees are for each transaction. I am the finance manager and I am still somewhat in the dark concerning the all the fees.

Omni is very quick to respond, they are very professional and courteous.

Reviewed on 18/01/2018
Christopher C.
Servicing Supervisor
Banking, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This allows our customers an option to pay online when they preciously didn't have that.

Pros: It is very simple to use and easy to navigate. I like the reports that are provided and the notifications that you received when payments are made or rejected.

Cons: You can't prevent payments from being made to you. So if you no longer have a customers account, you can't provide that information so when a customer tries to make a payment on that account it would advise them they can't accept or to call their company.

by OmniFund on 19/01/2018

Hello Christopher,

Thanks for the review!

You are correct that we cannot prevent a customer from making a payment on the hosted payment page as we do not have access to your databases to know a customer¿s status. However, we can work with your team to show you how you can accomplish this from your payment landing page. We will contact you directly to show you how this can be done.

Thanks!

best CC program

Joanne C.
Bookkeeper
Machinery, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Historically, I can see many times I need to look back so easy to use
the price is right, very user-friendly

Cons: nothing so easy use, easy to teach other too I have used it and taught many no problem The yearly update is the only thing

by OmniFund on 26/04/2018

Hello Joanne. Thank you for the review and feedback. We understand the frustration with the annual PCI qualifications. However, this is done to ensure the highest level of security for your customer's data. We do everything on our end to make this as easy as a process as possible.

Customer service reps at OmniFund are always fast and friendly.

Lisa F.
Controller
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The daily emails are convenient to do our receipts postings, they always keep us update on changes and upgrades and we have never had a problem with this software.

Cons: We have not had any issues with OmniFund software. There has not been any times that we have received payments that were rejected.

by OmniFund on 6/04/2018

Thanks for the positive review! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better!

Great

Reviewed on 27/03/2018
Aries P.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Knowing the status of our ACH transactions.

Pros: That I can log in at anytime without any problems. Its easy to find customers and their transactions.

Cons: I wish the reporting tools were easier to find, if there was an option to filter the information I need.

by OmniFund on 30/03/2018

Hi Aries. Thank you for the review and feedback! We will contact you to help with the reporting function and see if there is anything we can provide to help get you what you need.

LOVE IT

Kelly M.
dispatcher
Customer Support

Pros: I find this website to be very simple to use. Everyday I use it and never seem to have a problem with it.

Cons: sometimes the website takes a long time to load, but I believe that may be the server. Other then that, I never have a problem.

by OmniFund on 26/04/2018

Hi Kelly. Thank you for your review and feedback. If you ever experience slowness, please report it to [email protected] We investigate all reports of service issues.

Easy to use

Reviewed on 15/02/2018
Kory D.
Ops Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Daily Reports very intuitive and easy to use -easy location of customers-easy to update information

Cons: Updating existing credit cards-not as intuitive as I would have liked-sometimes confusing when having a customer with multiple cards

by OmniFund on 28/02/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We welcome suggestions from our clients and will be contacting you so we can better understand how to make this section more intuitive.

Omni Review

Reviewed on 19/02/2019
Stephanie P.
PSR
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, I would continue to use this program at work, because it works better than other programs in my experience.

Pros: What I like most about this software is, most of the time it runs quickly and it was pretty straightforward. There aren't many difficult parts about this program.

Cons: What I like least about this software is, when trying to search for customer names or transactions, it is not always easy to find them. It is case sensitive, and using their medical record number to search for a patient does not work most of the time.

OmniFund helps our nonprofit process single and recurring donations.

Reviewed on 2/04/2018
Marie S.
Development Associate
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The reports page is great when reconciling weekly payments. I also enjoy ease of entering cards/payments.

Cons: Sometimes it is tricky to look up past payments with the search tool if you don't know when that payment was made.

by OmniFund on 26/04/2018

Hello Marie. Thank you for the review and feedback. Someone from our support team will be contacting you to show you where to find the tool you are looking for.

Omnifund

Reviewed on 27/08/2019
Descelia B.
Treasury Analyst
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ease of support and reconciliation of revenue.

Pros: I do not use the software, myself, but our practices do. They love it!

Cons: Nothing negative to say - ever. They're always available and ready to serve.

my experience is positive over all.

Reviewed on 11/01/2018
Michael K.
VP
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: i find that the simplicity of use and my customers information being saved are the best features that i use

Cons: some of the search functions and not being taught the finer points of using more of the functions of the software

by OmniFund on 15/01/2018

Thanks for the positive review. We will pass along your information to Customer Support to ensure that you are aware of more of our solutions functionality.

Easy to use and professional.

Reviewed on 2/01/2018
Julia T.
Accounting Specialist
Customer Support

Pros: They reply to questions quickly, within the same day. Friendly. Worked with us a lot at the beginning to help get things set up as we wanted it.

Cons: Logs me out too quickly.

by OmniFund on 3/01/2018

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Ease of use. easy to look up past history of customer

John F.
Customer Support

Pros: Ease of use and navigation. Easy to look up past history of customer.
New customers setup is quick and easy.
Daily report emailed and available next morning.
Staff happy about usage.

Cons: When entering data sometimes the tab key skips over the next block.
In general all staff have little issues with this software.

It is easy to set up future charges. And easy to charge a card

Shelley M.
Operations Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: This product is easy to use. I can add or change information at any time. A second window pops up when you sign in which I do not understand why. I can sign in fairly quickly.

Cons: It takes too long to clear the bank. I might put a charge through on Thursday or Friday. It doesn't clear until Wednesday. I would also like to be able to save a standard message to the customer instead of writing it every time...like a Thank you for your business. On the receipt, I would like to see the Company name as well as the person's name.

by OmniFund on 26/04/2018

Hi Shelley. Thank you for the review and feedback. Someone from our support team will reach out to you regarding the settlement time and your your other questions.

Easy to use, reliable, and the support team is very knowledgeable and friendly

Reviewed on 1/02/2018
Jen L.
Billing Coordinator
Customer Support

Comments: I am very pleased with it, and so are my colleagues.

Pros: I find this software to be easy to use. It's very quick and features many helpful tools such as daily reports/transactions. It's a quality service that I use daily.

by OmniFund on 2/02/2018

Thanks for the positive review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make our solution even better!

Very pleased with the platform and it's ease of use.

Terry C.
A/R & Credit Specialist
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Ease of use and the ability to research and get reports. Never had an issue with the platform at all.

Cons: Nothing that I can think of. The platform runs very well. I've never had any issues with the platform.

by OmniFund on 6/04/2018