InBloom Resale Reviews

by Secret Weapon Labs

Filter by:

• Overall
    2.5/5

About InBloom Resale

Cross-platform software designed to print check payments to consignors, manage inventory, research your price history and trends.

Learn more about InBloom Resale

Juan B.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2017

"Once you buy the software there are no updates and you cannot contact the company."

Pros: It is ok, if you can figure out how to use it by yourself. it works on MAC.

Cons: You cannot keep accurate prices in inventory. The customer service is zero. Cannot get any help or response from the company. Stay away!!!!

• Reviewed on 31/07/2017
Heather R.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2019

"Used for three years and it was not great"

Comments: Overall, I made it work because I had to, but it never made my work easier.

Pros: At first, I liked that it was compatible with my Mac, and it was more modern feeling than the antiquated Liberty system I switched from.

Cons: So much...it was not intuitive at all and took a while to get used to the system so I could price things somewhat quickly and efficiently. I could never get it to print more than one tag at a time for items in mass quantity so I had to stand and print them one by one (thankfully it was never more than 20 but it was still an utter waste of my time. I tried to contact them for support, and even though I paid $30 to be able to talk to someone, the number they sent me went to what sounded like a personal voicemail and despite multiple attempts to reach someone, no one ever answered or called me back.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2019