• Overall
    4.1 /5
    4.1 /5

About Keap

Keap's platforms, Lite, Pro, Max and Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft) provide all-in-one CRM, sales, and marketing automation softwa

Learn more about Keap

Showing 1,081 reviews

Suzanne D.
Consultant
Marketing & Advertising
    4.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2016

"Great for eCommerce... Unfortunately, our sites are not eCommerce"

Pros: InfusionSoft was great at first and exciting to learn the platform and start building campaigns. The campaign builder is by far the best part as it is very easy to understand and super easy to visualize your campaign the way it maps out. The elements, processes, communications, etc. are all on a grid map with arrows connecting and directing contacts where to go based on criteria, tags, and triggers you define and set. Once your developers connect everything you need, it is fun to create campaigns.

Cons: Two problems: the CRM is subpar and some integration connections are not ideal. In terms of CRM, there are a lot of preloaded fields as you could expect. The problem is that if there are fields you do not need or use for your business, you're stuck looking at them no matter what. You can create and add up to 100 new custom fields and define the type of field they are, but you cannot remove or even hide existing fields or tabs. Also, we used ScheduleOnce to connect to schedule leads who interacted with our site by filling out a form. Sometimes ScheduleOnce would update their system and cause problems with InfusionSoft and vice versa. Support from IS was quick to address and fix this when it was on their end though.

• Reviewed on 24/05/2016
Aspen B.
Account Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2019

"It is ok, but functionality is lacking!"

Comments: Works great as a database to store contacts and keep notes, does not streamline to sales process.

Pros: It is pretty easy to use and keep track of your contacts (as a database) if that is what you are looking to do.

Cons: Functionality and reporting. Difficult to get the reports I need, does not create visually appealing dashboards, we need certain functions that they cannot offer.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2019
Leslie H.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2019

"Gave me my life back"

Comments: It was worth all the time and effort it took to set up. I've generated over a million dollars as a stay at home mom of seven children thanks to Infusionsoft and the power of automation. Now I make good money while I tend to my family. I set my own hours. I love what I do. With my campaigns in place, I can build an email, send a broadcast, and watch the system do the rest while I go enjoy my life. Thank you!

Pros: There are so many ways to engage my subscribers. I use what works for me. I know I'm not using all the features, but it's nice to know there is no limit to all the ways I can increase my revenue. I've just made it a practice to try a feature, fine tune it, and then integrate another feature... and my income grows. Super powerful! And because Infusionsoft has established itself so well in the marketplace, there are so many partner apps available across so many different kinds of platforms, which help me understand, reach, and serve my audience even better.

Cons: I am not a fan of the new landing pages. I think they're supposed to be a friendlier interface but instead they feel more limiting. I am also disappointed in the quality of tech support, especially chat. I can't fault the employees - I've spent thousands of hours in the software over the last 10 years, so most of the time it feels like I have to wait for them to catch up to what I know before I can finally get an answer to my question. Phone support is usually better. I also wish I could go into my Email Builder (Previously Sent) and more quickly find an old email from which to build a new one. It takes too long to load the visual thumbnails, and the search option never works. It appears to only search previous emails whose thumbnails have already loaded. All the others seem to be ignored. OH! My biggest peeve is with chat support. It's maddening how long it takes for the rep to get underway. "Hi, thank you for contacting Infusionsoft Support today. My name is ___. I hope you're doing well today." I don't have time to be chatty, so I go straight to the question. I wait for a reply, but then they greet me again. If I'm feeling patient I'll greet them back. If not, I'll ask the question again. I wait for a reply, and they tell me something like they'll do their best to assist me. I wait for an answer, and then they repeat my question and ask if that's right. PLEASE teach the rep to REFLECT the customer's chattiness. If I'm being brief, be brief. If I'm chatty, be chatty.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2019
Jorge D.
President and Founder
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2016

"A Strong CRM / Email Marketing Solution / Not Trivial to Set Up"

Comments: Infusionsoft is a CRM solution designed for small businesses. It's not the tool for enterprise or medium sized businesses needing more than 15 to 20 seats. Think of it as a MailChimp / Saleforce with an emailing workflow engine. It allow you to build email sequences that adjust the content you send based on what each contact does. That's an over simplification, but at it's core that what it does. It's got a huge community of add on products supporting it. You can build membership sites with it. You can enable call centers with it. The application are numerous, but it is not a tool very everyone. There are times when its not a fit. Many business owners take it on expecting to configure it with minimal outside help. That is probably not a good idea. It's like building your office network yourself following YouTube video instructions. You may get it done, but not without a lot of time and frustration. Even worse, when you are done, you may have made mistakes an experienced person would never do that keep you from making the best use of the tool especially in the long run.

Pros: The tool has a lot of power. It enables you to automate email campaigns targeting each contact based on what you know about them. If they answer a question on a form, you can sent them one thing. If you learn they live in one state versus another, you can customize content to them. If they visit specific pages of your site and login many times into your membership site, you can change what they see. It has a huge amount of power.

Cons: It's not a do-it-yourself tool. Lot's of people complain saying it's too hard to use and too expensive. Infusionsoft is a complex piece of software. If a complete newbee could make it work perfectly on their own, it wouldn't be able to provide you with all the feature it includes. I have seen Infusionsoft sold from the stage with promises that it's a self-serve, DIY solution. Honestly, it is not. That's why you have a very healthy Infusionsoft consultants and partners community servicing it. These consultants and partner focus on all aspects of the solution working to help business owners put the tool to good use.

• Reviewed on 26/10/2016
Brad K.
CRM Analyst/Consultant
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2018

"All in one CRM!! Solid for small businesses!"

Comments: Infusionsoft is a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup).

Pros: As a CRM Analyst/Consultant, most of my projects are helping companies administrated and implemented different types of CRMS and marketing software. So I have the chance to research and test a multitude of CRM's and Marketing Software for the past several years and Infusionsoft is one of my favorites. I have helped two small companies(around 20-30 employees)implement this product from start to finish. I have very impressed on how robust and strong this CRM really is. With this software, you can create a software stack with different add-ons which can accomplish almost anything. There are programs that help with scheduling, membership sites, integration with Facebook audiences, text messaging and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API that is easy to use and integrate with other systems you may be using. For the price, I would say this is an all in one CRM tool. Another great feature that Infusionsoft offers is the ability to create mobile-responsive landing pages and pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value and you also get the ability to generate e-commerce and tracking reports. I would definitely recommend this product.

Cons: Infusionsoft only includes the basic Lead Generation reports. If you want to generate the true ROI reports it will require you to purchase add-ons, such as Wicked Reports. I would say that these reports are critical for understanding where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing.

• Reviewed on 14/03/2018
Doug B.
COO
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2020

"Don't know how I would do my business without it!"

Comments: Infusionsoft literally runs all the backend functions of my business and even some of the front end operations. We use it for all our billing, our email marketing, tracking our progress with our clients, even some of our scheduling. I even keep finding new ways to integrate it into our business, it's fantastic.

Pros: I love it's flexibility and ability to automate processes that used to take up a lot of my time. It integrates with loads of other softwares, so I can literally use it to run almost my whole business.

Cons: The biggest con of the software version that I use is that it's so flexible that it can be confusing to operate, this is why I think it's so great that they have now released a simplified version that can work for almost anyone.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2020
Chris F.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2019

"Steep Learning Curve but Worth It"

Comments: Overall, it was great. We switched because we needed a system that was more than just an email marketing software.

Pros: Infusionsoft is commonly referred to as "Confusionsoft" by a lot of people in the industry, simple because there's a steep learning curve during initial adoption of the software. It operates a bit differently than other CRM and email marketing software out there. However, the email marketing automation features are absolutely top-notch. The software is built to do just about anything you need with email marketing and has great deliverability.

Cons: Just the learning curve. It takes a while to get used to the software and it seems like there's always a better way to be doing things.

Chris,
Thank you so much for the high marks! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

• Reviewed on 24/07/2019
Michael B.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2019

"The best Sales and Marketing Automation Software for SMEs"

Comments: There is a learning curve, but you will learn to love what it can do for you and your business.

Pros: The capabilities of this software are amazing. Once you have an understanding of how it works, then it can do amazing things for your business. The 'behavioural' marketing aspect, allowing you to send customers on a 'journey' based on their engagement, can transform a business.

Cons: There is a bit of a learning curve, but if you think about it as a tool to map a journey, it is easier. There are also a lot of professionals who can help, but they come at various costs. The reporting in the software could also be a little better, but you have enough to track what you need and make the right business decisions.

Michael,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are so glad you have been able to use Infusionsoft to automate your business!

• Reviewed on 12/08/2019
Director of Technology & Education
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2019

"Amazing Software and Outstanding Support and Training"

Comments: We use InfusionSoft to stay in front of customers and our agents. Love the ability to send out not only emails but text messages and phone calls. Now we're getting into the E-commerce tools .

Pros: Keap can do just about anything! The CRM, marketing, and sales automation tools know no limits. It's truly amazing and I know I'm barely utilizing all the tools. Also, the customer support is absolutely GREAT! They answer all chat requests in a very timely manner and are extremely helpful. They usually send a video showing you just what you need to do or what you did wrong!!

Cons: The software has so much going on I tend to get a little lost when creating a new project. I'm totally "self" taught and most likely need a little (lot) of training.

by Keap on 20/05/2019

Hi There,

Wow, thank you so much for the high marks. We love hearing from customers that they have had a positive experience with our customer service support team and that you are using so much of our platform!

Sarah, Keap Advocacy Manager

• Reviewed on 17/05/2019
Cosmetics, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2019

"Large Databases Only"

Comments: The business I worked with when I used infusionsoft had 10 employees and over 7000 people in the database, the software was integral for the company's success and keeping things as automated as possible.
Every new employee has to take a full day for training on the software before they could use it properly but once you know how to utilize it, it's a great system for the right company.

Pros: Features that I really appreciated were the automated email campaigns, the notes feature, and the customization abilities.
Infusionsoft is great for companies that have 5-10 employees and a large database. If a company focuses on marketing, it's a great investment.
The notes feature also helps all of the employees stay on the same page. If one employee reaches out to a client, they make a note saying that they did so that another employee doesn't do the same thing so that they can avoid looking unorganized.
They offer training for the software and it's probably a good idea.

Cons: Infusionsoft is not immediately user friendly. The training is pretty much a requisite or the software just wont work for you.
If a company has 1-4 employees and less than 100 people in their database, it's WAY too much money and way too much time required.
If a company doesn't do email newsletters or email reminders, there's no point in getting Infusionsoft.

by Keap on 17/05/2019

Hi There,

Thanks so much for the review and for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear your company had success using Infusionsoft by Keap!

Sarah, Keap Advocacy Manager

• Reviewed on 15/05/2019
Joy T.
Administrative Assistant
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/12/2018

"Infusionsoft Review"

Comments: I'm able to easily monitor responses to our email blasts (opens, clicks, bounces, etc.).
I'm able to quickly monitor accounts receivables.
I'm able to prepare email blasts well in advance and schedule them for future broadcasts.

Pros: Our company has been a client of Infusionsoft for about 5+ years. In that time, I've learned how to send
an email blast along with many other skills. It wasn't always easy since I am extremely limited in my
knowledge of technology. However, Infusion offers a library and a chat which are very helpful.
I have found that the "chat staff" is very very supportive, patient and knowledgeable.

Cons: There are several features available in Infusionsoft which can be a little overwhelming if you're new. But again, the support staff is incredible.

by Infusionsoft on 2/01/2019

Hi Joy,

Thank you so much for your loyalty and support! It is so nice to hear from longtime customers! We appreciate your contribution to Capterra!

Sarah, Advocacy Manager

• Reviewed on 27/12/2018
Debra H.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2017

"Infusionsoft does a lot of key things very well."

Comments: Infusionsoft has been the key to increasing my sales without getting more staff. It's enabled me to focus on creating campaigns that keep generating new clients and increasing the revenue I get from existing clients. My business really couldn't operate without it. I've tried other (cheaper / sexier) systems and kept coming back to infusionsoft as my business core (and I'm only using a fraction of its capacity). Every month I pay my subscription with a smile... it's worth that much to me.

Pros: Comprehensive marketing software that helps you:- 1. Communicate with your target market; 2. Segment your list and send customised messages to groups; 3. Track responsiveness; 4. Increase profits and sales.
Once you invest the time to learn it properly it is quite easy to use and their tech support is great.

Cons: 1. Because it has so many features it's quite complex.
2. Because they are constantly updating the software sometimes their help articles are out of date.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2017
Doug S.
Primary/Secondary Education, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2017

"It's like having your own army of "Minions"!"

Comments: As a musician marketing my own online music courses, I'm not a trained business person. Infusionsoft's guidance into how to package, market, and promote my services has been invaluable. I have learned a lot from the free materials that they continue to offer to make sure that their clients succeed in business!

Pros: As a solo-entrepreneur, Infusionsoft offers all the automation features I need for interoffice repetitive work, marketing/promotion, eCommerce, and customer tracking. It never misses a day. It never sleeps. It's always working. Customer service is always there and ready to answer the phone. That's huge for me.

Cons: Price could be lower. Hidden Features you never knew were there.

by Saphiya on 19/09/2017

Hi Doug,
We're happy Infusionsoft has helped you as a solo-entrepreneur and that you’ve been able to learn a lot. If you need any additional help from our support team, please do not hesitate reach out help.infusionsoft.com/contact-us. We appreciate you leaving a review. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 18/09/2017
Matthew D.
CMO
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2018

"Infusionsoft? Confusionsoft? Awesome potential but not for the faint of heart."

Comments: This is a CRM developed by software engineers for software experts - not the average layperson. So if you are a soloproneur, steer clear. But if you are a business with the expertise in-house, this software offers significant upside.

Pros: A lot of features and upside with both a fairly deep CRM and robust email automation platform in one.

Cons: So many features and upside, it requires months to really master. It's also not always as intuitive as one would hope.

by Infusionsoft on 29/09/2018

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your review. We are actually working on simplifying our product and definitely have a newer version that is a perfect fit for solopreneurs. We also still offer our robust marketing automation software, as well, which it sounds like you have invested in.

Many thanks for your support and feedback!

Regards,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager

• Reviewed on 25/09/2018
Jordan C.
Lead Marketing Analyst
Utilities, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2018

"Experienced CRM User Review"

Comments: I would absolutely recommend InfusionSoft to anyone who is an experienced CRM user. If you're comfortable with most CRMs, InfusionSoft is a great sales and customer management tool. It is easy to manipulate and customize to your specific needs. However, if you are not an experienced CRM user, InfusionSoft can be incredibly complicated and very difficult to use.

Pros: - Very adaptable and intuitive
- Friendly customer service
- Can run extremely complex campaigns
- Constantly improving services and capabilites

Cons: - Slow load times and Gateway errors during server backup on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Specific customer concerns and known issues given low priority; no resolutions for 6+ months on some known issues
- Crashes more often and has more issues/errors than more expensive CRMs

• Reviewed on 12/04/2018
Justin W.
COO/CTO
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/06/2017

"Amazing automation capability"

Comments: Unmatched customer follow up capability.

Pros: Infusionsoft enables us to deliver EXTREMELY targeted and relevant follow up to our customers. No other software comes close in terms of segmentation possibilities and granularity.

Cons: It takes a while to wrap your head around how everything works so I'd say the learning curve is a minor weakness but it's much better than it used to be. The shopping cart is terrible compared to standalone solutions like BigCommerce, Shopify, etc but it's not completely useless if you only plan on using order forms with your products. Luckily, Infusionsoft's API is awesome so you can just bolt on external software for whatever function in Infusionsoft that you don't want to use.

• Reviewed on 7/06/2017
Bruce C.
Whole Life Success Coach
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2018

"The Mobile App on my Phone is a Game Changer for adding contacts and entering them into campaigns."

Comments: They provide some great landing page templates so all you have to do is pick one and make it unique to you or you can build from scratch. Once you learn the tools you can knock out and launch a landing page in less than an hour. Also the templates for the e-mail campaigns are awesome as well and easy to use. It saves me hours a day in my marketing promotions.

Pros: Once you get the basics down you can go and Create, Add on, or Enhance Campaigns you already have. For instance if you have an Enhancement to a Service or Product you promote all you have to do is Add that enhancement to your already running campaign and it goes out to all your contacts that are in that specific campaign. No countless hours writing and launching individual e-mails. Just add and re-publish and its done.

Cons: The system can seem daunting at first and I think some may give up on it to soon. I also think the corporate training videos are a little outdated and not reflective of the new versions campaign building, e-mail marketing etc.

• Reviewed on 25/03/2018
Vice President Business Development
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2018

"Great product"

Comments: As a small business, it makes us more efficient by automating our processes.

Pros: Infusionsoft allows you to create automated workflows that are very advanced. Once your campaign is created, you have a very powerful tool, but it is not static. Infusionsoft allows your process to be organic and updated on the fly.

Cons: This is a powerful platform but it can be a bit complicated to learn. Also, there needs to be a lot of thought and effort into planning prior to launching a campaign. There are times where you probably need to engage outside resources/professionals to fully maximize the value of the software.

• Reviewed on 13/03/2018
Sarah R.
Business & Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2019

"IS for big business CRM"

Comments: Super beneficial product when needing a CRM system if you are sending out emails to MANY different email lists, if you have different products your company sells, etc.

Pros: It has so many features and functions that are super useful from sending emails, keeping track of prospects, clients (and so much more) - all super easy to use. Even creating products & having A/R reports with their whole ecommerce section.

Cons: It's very overwhelming with ALL the features.

Sarah,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback!

• Reviewed on 15/07/2019
Spencer P.
Response Team Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2018

"Reliable, efficient, yet old-school, can feel out of date, 4 stars"

Comments: The benefits I received were that I could easily keep track of candidates within our database. I would phone interview a candidate for 15 minutes and keep track of their interview notes as well as other relevant information, like what city they're located in, on Infusionsoft. I benefited from the ability to quickly search someone's name and bring up all relevant information to help manage talent within our company.

Pros: I like the most how easy it is to search up customers and clients and view their information. I think its features and reliability are close in comparison to some of the other competitors in the industry. I also like the layout, font, and the colors. Each of these provide ease on the eyes for the user.

Cons: I like the least the fact that there are some features that I feel could be improved on. We interview candidates and put their interview notes on their account. Perhaps we were approaching it wrong, but finding that person's interview notes required loading up the candidate, selecting the tab, and scrolling through. Some customization to instantly view those notes (or have that as the first screen that pops up with a client) could really help the users be more efficient.

• Reviewed on 25/04/2018
Troy H.
Founder at SoTellUs
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2018

"We could not run our business without it."

Pros: Infusionsoft runs all of our billing, task management, email marketing, leads management and referral partner program. We would need at least one full time employee to do what it does for us.

Cons: My only complaint is that I wish it was more mobile friendly, especially some of the webforms and order forms.

by Infusionsoft on 20/06/2018

Hi Troy,

What a great review! Many thanks and very happy to hear that Infusionsoft is making your life easier!

We are actually working on improving mobile functionality now and you should see big improvements later this year. Thank you for the feedback!

Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

• Reviewed on 16/06/2018
Doreen H.
Co-Owner
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2018

"Infusionsoft is a one-stop crm that runs my entire business!"

Comments: I recommend watching their instructional videos or even hiring an Infusionsoft coach (I did and found it well worth the expense) to get you through the initial learning curve. If you're willing to put in some time up front to learn how to navigate the system, as well as learn the many possible uses for Infusionsoft, it will not only simplfy your business systems, but it will grow your client base and sales volume.

Pros: Excellent technical support. The person at the other end of the phone goes the extra mile. If he or she doesn't know the answer to my question, they locate someone who does. We resolve the question right then and there.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2018
Tom S.
Marketing Manager
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2017

"Infusionsoft is packed full of features and is constantly improving"

Pros: Great automation and email builder.
New features are released every month and they take feedback very seriously.
There are some fantastic plugins that can do all types of things.
You can link to thousands of other apps using the API.

Cons: Infusionsoft quoting and e-commerce aren't as good as need. We have run out of custom fields, which is annoying. We only get 100.

by Saphiya on 19/09/2017

Hi Tom,
We appreciate you writing a review! We definitely take feedback seriously and I’ll share your comments about quoting and e-commerce with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 19/09/2017
Brett F.
Director of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 11/07/2017

"Infusionsoft is the bomb"

Comments: Save time, follow up with all leads, stay organized.

Pros: I love that Infusionsoft puts so many things into one product: CRM, eCommerce, billing, marketing automation, etc. I LOVE building an automated machine and then just letting it do its thing. Currently we have five marketing channels running, and they all feed leads into Infusionsoft with lead source tracking, sales rep assignment, and automated follow up. It's awesome.

Cons: New features are sometimes rolled out too soon, a bit buggy, and even after being improved, they're often not perfected.

• Reviewed on 11/07/2017
Josh T.
  • Reviewed on 8/06/2017

"Struggles in B2B"

Comments: I like their culture, and I've learned a lot from a marketing perspective, just from watching how they market to me. I'm excited to use the automation tools that drive their engine because there is tremendous upside there. But it hasn't been easy, and it's not as smooth as it should be. The automation has to really do amazing things, or this is going to be a very long year waiting for the contract to finish.

Pros: I like the SaaS approach to CRM, without the Salesforce pricing. Their implementation was a great help on building the campaigns initially.

Cons: First, they outsource their implementation to other marketing agencies, who act as partners. I didn't care for that. Then, implementation really only focused on the campaigns. We ended up doing everything else in house (contact imports, integrations with other software, process definitions, etc). We kept running into limitations with the software. We are a small B2B company, 33 employees, 1000 customers (companies), 10,000 contacts, and that's just active customers, not leads/prospects. Their system is very contact centric, rather than business centric. We have a relationship with contacts at a business, but if the contact retires or quits, our relationship with the business doesn't stop. They had a hard time understanding and supporting that we sell licenses to businesses, not to individuals. Often when we talk to tech support, it's "That's just the way it is". The integrations have been difficult to work around, because of this focus, not to mention their implementation was pretty useless in helping us design our own plugins. I'm already beginning to doubt my decision not to just go with Salesforce.

• Reviewed on 8/06/2017