DealerCenter Reviews

by Nowcom Corporation

• Overall
    4.9 /5
    4.8 /5
    4.9 /5

About DealerCenter

Comprehensive DMS software for independent auto dealers with inventory tracking, customer database, credit reporting and forms.

Learn more about DealerCenter

Showing 1,321 reviews

Summer M.
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2019

"Dealer Center website"

Comments: Positive

Pros: Easy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.

Cons: Nothing, I have liked everything about the system

• Reviewed on 13/09/2019
Adrian R.
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2020

"DealerCenter CRM is an extremely useful tool"

Comments: Overall, I've used DealerCenter for over a year & it's been a helpful tool.

Pros: I like the ability to create campaigns, the fully integrated mobile app that helps me scan customers directly into the system & the email/text templates.

Cons: Nothing really comes to mind about what I like least

• Reviewed on 16/11/2020
Nima S.
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2018

"Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!"

Pros: DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

Cons: There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2018
Jason H.
  • Reviewed on 25/01/2020

"DealerCenter Review"

Pros: Lots of feature as a CRM provider for all of my inventory and customers. Provides almost all of the necessary paperwork that I need for most sales and can always update more.

Cons: Costs can add up when adding more and more services.

• Reviewed on 25/01/2020
Oscar F.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2018

"Thank You DealerCenter"

Comments: We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

Pros: We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

Cons: There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features

• Reviewed on 12/10/2018
Joe B.
Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 5/02/2019

"DealerCenter is great"

Comments: Our rep has been very helpful and educational in showing me how to use the system. She made everything so easy!

Pros: DealerCenter is super easy to learn, making the program fast and efficient. Structuring the deals is simple as well with automatic approvals with preferred lenders. Like being able to bring in outside lenders through RouteOne and DealerTrack.

Cons: Sometime approvals with other lenders is not as simple

• Reviewed on 5/02/2019
Al B.
Administrator
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2018

"A great source for our dealership and great customer service."

Comments: It took much longer than expected to hear from someone to get started, but once I made contact with one of their representatives it was incredibly smooth and a great experience.

Pros: - Easy to Use
- Friendly Customer Service
- The score is a good selling tool

Cons: The AutoCheck history report shows much less content then their competitors, do not offer a history based suggested retail price, and the last reported mileage on the history report is often much much less than the actual mileage on the vehicle.

• Reviewed on 16/08/2018
Anthony V.
Finance manager
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2018

"Great company and support. I would have been lost with out this DMS/CRM THANK YOU!!!!"

Comments: I am able to run my business proficiently and professionally

Pros: The ease of use and the great customer service I receive especially from appointed customer service representatives.

Cons: The bill of sales will not go into Numerical sequence. I have put in many tickets to try to get this resolved because it is the law in Rhode Island to have the bill a sales in sequence but to no Avail hopefully one day customer service support will fix this problem

• Reviewed on 10/03/2018
Jessica G.
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2017

"User Friendly"

Comments: I love this system! I have not had any experience in this industry until my recent employment. With that being said, it was a breeze navigating through the system. Everything is pretty much straight forward. The customer service has been a huge help! They worked with my company while we merged. However, I would of liked to been able to import all of my contacts into another company's dealercenter. Perhaps that's in the works! Overall, I've been satisfied, and I use to mobile as well. It's been a lifesaver.

Pros: User friendly

Cons: Import data

• Reviewed on 31/01/2017
Clifton E.
Finance
  • Reviewed on 1/11/2017

"Their product is user friendly and we use it everyday."

Comments: I'm able to express my concerns, benefits and expectations of some of the software products we use daily.

Pros: I love the ease of inputting a deal and structure. Also, inputting our inventory a long inputting process either. Processing and preparing a deal is convenient with their software.

Cons: We like their bank financing procedure option. I just wish they had more financial institutes and banks to choose from and to deal with.

• Reviewed on 1/11/2017
Juan P.
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2018

"Dennis explained everything really well."

Pros: I like how everything works and flows together. I love the wish list feature that allows you to circle back to old leads/customers. All-in-one functionality is great. Service from customer support has been great as well keeping us up to date on all the new features.

Cons: looking at cost, but based on what DealerCenter can do, it seems to work really well.

• Reviewed on 12/11/2018
Durazi S.
GeNEral manager
  • Reviewed on 7/03/2017

"Dealer Center is awesome!!!"

Comments: I used to use Dealer Car Search for 5 years, I've slowly started to migrate everything to dealer center. They have helped me and the system is easy to use. I like how everything is integrated in one system. like the credit application is on my website and I get notify when I have a lead. The Crm has helped me manage my leads. I also get to push vehicles to autotrader from one system. it's worth it. The customer support is awesome.

Pros: all the integrations

Cons: sometimes runs slow

• Reviewed on 7/03/2017
April W.
Finance Manager
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2019

"DealerCenter"

Comments: Being able to communicate with customers over text is key in this business. Dealer center allows us to communicate professionally, keep it visually stimulating, and be as effective as possible with clientelling.

Pros: User friendly with training.................

Cons: The CRM doesn't seem as efficient as it could be. Take get repetitive and waste time clearing them.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2019
Laura P.
Secretary
  • Reviewed on 4/02/2020

"Great software to use."

Comments: I can see all the vehicles information and price for retail .

Pros: I like that they have free webinars , they update the software for easy use . If i have an issue i can call and they will help me step by step.

Cons: I don't have anything that i don't like this software is easy to use. I don't like the beta reports i am used to the old reports.

• Reviewed on 4/02/2020
Manuel H.
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2019

"Hernandez Auto Center"

Pros: I like that we have good support! DC takes care of problems whenever needed.

Cons: there is too much customization within the system

• Reviewed on 17/09/2019
Henry M.
Sale Manager
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2018

"Amazing, very nice service. 5 Star Service"

Comments: gets the job done!!

Pros: Starting off with the customer service rep, Desiree, she is amazing! Very impressive, also the system handles most of my needs, website, advertising, deal submission and contracts.

Cons: Sometimes there is so much you can do in the system that it gets confusing but my rep Desiree is always ready to jump in and fix the system for me.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2018
Ennio R.
sales manager
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2019

"CRM REVIEW"

Pros: Working with our Dealer Center rep has been great. She helped us set up our CRM and get our leads to come into Dealer Center. WE get notifications on our mobile app as well along with emails . Its great to respond to customers promptly using the CRM

Cons: nothing to dislike . I've used the CRM at other dealerships as well.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2019
Bobby M.
general manager
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2018

"Best customer service rep!!!"

Pros: Our rep has always been very responsive and helpful and will connect with the person that can solve my issues if she doesn't know the answers.

Cons: the glitches in the software sometimes can interrupt the flow of my business, especially embarrassing when customers are in front of me. It can be very frustrating at times

• Reviewed on 25/10/2018
Darren H.
  • Reviewed on 8/11/2018

"Dealer Center Real Review"

Comments: I use the software to run the entire dealership. I love the fact that you can get the information even over your phone.

Pros: I found DealerCenter by looking on YouTube. It seemed really simple and the videos were very good. The best part was that they immediately followed up with hands-on training. The training and customer service is awesome. The everyone who I spoke to was friendly and seemed to genuinely care about my success as a Dealer. My website person was literally held my hand and got me going with the site. my main rep made sure that everything that needed to be done was done. Walter Morales was a guru at "Buy Here Pay Here". Anything that you need, they will be there either by phone or email. I had no problem getting in touch with them promptly. Do not hesitate to use this software, it is very easy to learn which helps me to concentrate on running the business. I highly recommend it!!!

Cons: I Love The Software... It is very user friendly.

• Reviewed on 8/11/2018
Morgan T.
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2019

"LIFESAVER"

Comments: They are a great company and call once a month to verify we are not having any problems.

Pros: This product is a lifesaver to keep track of our inventory, who owes, late fees, and paperwork on all of our deals

Cons: Takes a little time to get acquainted with the software but once you do it is easy

• Reviewed on 29/04/2019
Moses K.
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"CRM IS GREAT"

Pros: The CRM is well understandable and easy to understand. I recommend this to anybody who has a business and it's a one stop shop to run your business. The rep's training was very easy and she took her time to explain everything.

Cons: At the moment I don't have anything that I don't like.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Bobby K.
  • Reviewed on 24/12/2018

"DealerCenter is a MUST for any independent dealerships!"

Pros: texting and e-mailing prospects right from the app is awesome. Tying it all in with my website basically does it all for me. Support team has been great setting me up and helping me with all my needs.

Cons: have been using DealerCenter for about 6 years and I have zero complaints.

• Reviewed on 24/12/2018
David F.
Finance manager
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2018

"I have enjoyed working with the support staff when I run into technical issues. She is always quick to resolve"

Pros: Very easy to navigate it is quick and easy at the click of a mouse. The tools are amazing. I like the form selection and easy to use,

Cons: Not many things I don't like. It is difficult to print buyers order and contracts using chrome instead of internet explorer. I prefer chrome.

• Reviewed on 14/02/2018
Jrakkar J.
Ceo
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2018

"Great"

Pros: Simple I like the fact that is so simple and you have a team that's dedicated to help you my rep is the best whenever I call him he answers right away

Cons: Nothing I wouldn't change anything about the product I think it's pretty good everything is tailor-made to you

• Reviewed on 26/06/2018
Mary M.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2018

"Wonderful!"

Pros: What we liked most about DealerCenter software is you can structure deals for submitting to Westlake & help us manage all of our inventory.

Cons: So far we like everything, so there's nothing really to say about what we like the least. We have nothing bad to say.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2018