GOFRUGAL Reviews

by GOFRUGAL Technologies

• Overall
    3.8/5
    3.4/5

About GOFRUGAL

ERP made easy for Retail, Restaurant, Distribution & Enterprise businesses on the digital path helping them stay competitive

Learn more about GOFRUGAL

Cyrus K.
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2019

"RESTAURANT POS -RPOS6.5 REVIEW"

Comments: It is a perfect software to have it in your business to have a 360 degrees view of you business operations. I am satisfied and would highly recommend to my business partners.

Pros: The software is really fantastic in the sense that i have visibility of the current stock of goods/products in my stores, stock level update, real-time sales reports & able to see the fastest/slowest moving items - all these are visible anytime anywhere on a mobile device i.e thro' Whatsnow App.
I wouldn't miss to mention the quick 24/7 support service, very efficient to mention the least. Very much satisfied with this.
Quick setup of the product - within no time, you started selling through Gofrugal Software with happy results.

Cons: The company should be proactive to get feedback from its clients on the use of their product to ensure that the client utilize the system/product functionality to the fullest...... coz i found out that some crucial functionality are not being utilized reason being it is not known that they exist. With this kind of feedback, the company would be able to narrow down on areas that need training.

• Reviewed on 18/05/2019
Ajay R.
Business
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2020

"Smart Baniye"

Pros: Head Office Feature, Centralize management, Multi Outlet with Warehouse Feature. Best for Franchisee Development.

Cons: Offer Management Feature is not upto the mark.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2020
Paras S.
MR
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2017

"disappointment from the unsatisfactory level of service"

Comments: Stock management Locationwise

Pros: There are a lot of things we have not been sorted out for in the system, the functions which are working fine are good to use.

Cons: We would like to express our disappointment from the unsatisfactory level of service we are receiving. Unfortunately, we can't help but submit this letter of complaint hoping for a fast and adequate resolution. We always have major critical bugs that affect the previous version set up when we do an upgrade. This always forces us to carry on with tests after every update. Much ado, the online service chat platform gets offline from the direct chat services and our requests for callbacks from it have never been attended to. Here are the pending critical issues that am yet to get a solution. 1. Expense accounts ledger mismatch error- No expense entry allows saving any particular transaction generated.
(All expense services stopped and we are almost running to a week since i raised the issue)
2. Security rights login - Biometric login authentication logged in to an admin account(Recurrent issue) rather than the
normal user account.
In line with the above, we are not getting value on the M-PESA integration service, the service is long overdue on the agreed implementation period. We trust this is not the way you wish to conduct business nor the kind of email you wish to receive from your customers. We are asking you to look into the above subject matter and provide an adequate solution fast.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2017
Safraz M.
  • Reviewed on 2/07/2020

"Excellent Software"

Comments: Excellent Customer Service. Support service is fast, connected to a tech within 1 minute, tried this on many occasions. The software bundle is the best package at the best price.

Pros: Easy to Use Mobile Applications all implemented to 1 server, Deployment and the features are simple to the end user. The most amazing feature is the Included AccountEasy Module which is included in the software bundle. No need for an external accounting software.

Cons: I spoke to the team and all improvements they are working on to make available to existing customers. The software is pretty robust and covers all areas.

• Reviewed on 2/07/2020
Arcadeus L.
Systems Administrator/ICT Service Desk
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2018

"Suam Hardware Ltd With Gofrugal"

Comments: I love their efforts in constantly working on the software to make it the best of its kind. The take customers' suggestions and review and implement it if it is feasible.

Pros: Gofrugal Software is one of the products i have loved to work with. What I do appreciate most is their dynamic nature in implementing and customizing features that suits your business. We have successfully implemented the M-PESA integration(Mobile money payment), Outlet landing cost expenses customized for branch-wise item transfers, Android application for the tablets and with a range of good report analysis. They have one of the best customer care response 24/7 for easy solution in case of any issue. With Gofrugal, you are assured of your Value for money, best report analysis for your business and quality service from their support staff.

Cons: No customer reward program on the Android app but soon it will be worked on

• Reviewed on 15/11/2018
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2019

"Representng GoFrugal in Kenya and other African Countries as implementing Partners"

Pros: GoFrugal software is a complete and a comprehensive POS solution for many verticals, we have represented GoFrugal for over 5 years now and have found this software to be a 360 degrees solution, The support has been exceptional, special mention to the team whose 24x7 support has been excellent and above PAR
The most impressive part of this software is there is always newer innovations, ease of use and user friendly.
We will continue to represent GoFrugal in the future and have undertaken that we will not be representing any other POS developer as we get what our clients need

Cons: Very Rare and hardly any bugs come up and these are also attended to rapidly on a 24x7 support and the development team

• Reviewed on 24/05/2019
Mike K.
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2019

"Great software for Very good Price"

Pros: As a partner, we liked the quick installation and ease of use. User Access rights and software options easily configured. Scores of reports can be customized to suit your requirements as well almost all data fields. I liked the fact that we can train anyone to start using the software in a couple of hours. Most of our problems were solved promptly. Software is very stable.

Cons: The accounting module needs some work for it to be flexible enough to be used on the international market. The features in accounting should be as flexible and robust as those in the stock module.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2019
Gaurav G.
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2016

"Poor Design, Inflexible Service, Poor Retainership"

Comments: I have a startup company(a restaurant in Gurgaon) and purchased GoFrugal POS on annual contract. The first call from Gofrugal, Selling of software, Sales and setup was done as swift as possible. I was impressed. The first bummer was when I had to avail software training within 1-2 weeks, else my "training period" will expire and I will have to pay for software training later. The software training is 30% cost of the whole software. Bizzare but true. The online support definitely works very well. You call them and they are ready to offer you help. The problem is, what all help they will offer you free of charge. We had to ask them enable to enable printing KOT and were told about charges that would need to be paid. The problem is - when you are new in business, such things are not well known to you as business and GoFrugal kept surprising us with basic facilities coming out to be chargeable. The biggest problem is the poor user interface of product - this is an old school design and when I started to use it, I realize the software poor user interface slows me down as the time to complete one transaction is long. For e.g, when I have to take an "home delivery order" the interface is badly designed and it will take anything from 1 mins to 3-4 mins to take 1 order, which is not acceptable. it slows the capability to process orders. Do research yourself or ask for trial and use it well before making an opinion.

by GoFrugal Technologies on 29/07/2016

Dear Mr. Gaurav,
We are sorry that we haven't met your expectations. Delighting & serving customers with transparency has been at the heart of GoFrugal. We are the first to introduce a myGoFrugal app for our customers to help raise support tickets, check resolution timelines, chat, re-open or escalate and rate the experience. You can download it for free - from Play store and App store
You purchased 'Standard' edition of our software on a subscription basis which includes 2 training coupons (4 hours each) worth Rs. 6,000+Taxes, which you have the right to handover on satisfactory training. Since new employees joined you, you had requested for additional training visits, which is a paid service - http://bit.ly/2avFBPr. Our 24x7 Assure Care system takes care of product bugs, issues, breakdowns etc. Re-training and additional print profiles are services that needs professional consultation and thus we recommend you to pay and buy additional coupons
We are eager to help you & solve this

• Reviewed on 10/04/2016
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 3/03/2020

"my honest recommendation. Do not even try GOFrugal"

Comments: Very bad customer suport. They will stop interacting if thy are unable to solve problems

Pros: no Pros. The software is not user friendly

Cons: This is my honest review.
This software was recommended to me by a retailer in ooty.
On contacting the bangalore office, i was visited by their area manager and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].
I paid Rs 10000 as advance for them to start installation and training
on day one an inexperienced person visited my place and could not install properly even after spending 8 hours on the job. clearly he was not trained and kept calling his office for clarifications. He could not finish the job
On day 4 after numerous calls i was visited by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who spent nearly 5 hours trying to install. Nothing was done to my satisfaction. He told me to start using and any bugs and clarifications would be sorted out the next day I started using the software and encountered millions of bugs, i made a note of every one and contacted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He told me he would follow up and solve any issues facec by me.
That is the last i heard from them.
I have since installed Shoper from Tally and am extremely satisfied with it.
With regards to GoFrugal I request all people who are considering it; Please do not trust go frugal. They are cheats to the core and are not interested in followups once they have taken your money.
I have been trying to get in touch with them for a refund but there is absolutely no response from them

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 3/03/2020
Director of IT Department
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"GoFrugal - Smartest Choice For Business"

Pros: 1) Hundreds of reports
2) Features to secure your business
3) New patch every week
4) 24/7 support team

Cons: 1) Need to improve on case/ticket follow up process

Nandakumar P.
Managing Partner
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/02/2018

"I have been using this software for the past four years. feeling good"

Comments: It have 1000 plus reports give me vivid picture about my business and make comfort on planning for the next month.

Pros: i have been using enterprise version, it lively links multiple stores and maintains the stock. it has 1000 plus reports, it will give you detailed analysis even i learned many techniques through that. the finance linked with this software, gives enough to avoid tally software. the mobile version makes not just comfort, its superb when we out of office.

Cons: customer support has been made chat, that phone calls. its annoying many times. because if you are not a software person like me, could not understand the problems many time. that how will you express it in text format to make their Assure care executive to understand.
for every chat they will send you youtube.com link to see video. if you are capable of doing by yourself of watching videos, need no worries.

• Reviewed on 7/02/2018
Musinguzi P.
CEO & FOUNDER
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"EXCELLENT BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE"

Comments: That every customer who has used Gofrugal products doesnt can't move to use another software product. The reseach that was involved to develop Gofrugal software products is indeed wonderful

Pros: 1) Excellent support 24/7
2) customized for over 48 vertical businesses
3) product features are very impressive and provides value for money
4) Gofrugal Team has a very proffesional customer relationship management team
5) Price of the product is worth ROI (return on investment)

Cons: Customised for over 48 business vertical

Nooruddin I.
CGO
Business Supplies & Equipment, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2017

"The experience with GoFrugal was Awesome. As a partner, we feel comfortable doing business with them"

Comments: Intelligent Data Analytics Feature
End to End solution in one software for Business

Pros: Software Features
Regular Software Updates based on Market Need
Automated Support
Easy Self Help Materials as well Videos, to self learn the product.

Cons: Would be happy if they solved the problems, instead of following the processes in some cases. For Valuable partners like us, the trust is more important.

Jocelyne F.
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2017

"The software setup was easy and the program is very easy to use. We are happy with our decision."

Pros: The support we got during our setup time was so amazing considering our time change. Working with the team to change the reports we needed was very helpful. The best part of the software is the low cost and easy to use. Easy setup and maintenance.

Cons: The trouble we are having on an ongoing basis is when we have an issue during the day, we have a hard time getting in contact with someone who knows how to help us right away. Most of the the answer is, we will ask someone else when they come in later. Having a knowledgeable support team in a similar time zone would be great. The 24 hour support team has only been able to help with basic things but our bigger issues had to wait till later at night for us. One example was the Apple IOS upgrade. The 24 hour support team gave me the wrong advise at first, the team had a plan to help me the next day (appreciated the idea) but I decided we could wait for the actual upgrade. Final, when the upgrade was fixed, I never got an email or call to tell me it had been fixed.

• Reviewed on 30/10/2017
Dakshina K.
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"The best trade specific software"

Comments: We are Braincode Solutions, the Sr Lankan partner for GoFrugal. We have already tried and tested many other software. This is the most powerful software that we found in all aspects. Their customer/ partner support team, functionality, UI etc. We highly recommend GoFrugal for your business.

Pros: User Interface, Functions , customer support team

Cons: We have not found anything wrong in the software

Amaran D.
Business

"Good"

Pros: Enhancements in the application is good.More options are present for reports.Overall a good product.

Cons: Sometimes it is difficult to convey the application issues with chat.Better to have a call atleast at worse situations. For feature implementation please let us know the contact person which would make our life easy.

Mr krishnamurthy V.
IT HEAD and Accounts
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2018

"M/s Madurai Hospital Suppliers-Madurai - We are using 4 outlets in GoFrugal Product 10+ Years"

Comments: Product and Accounting is very nice.

Pros: Product and Service was good and Awesome support like all the transactions timely updated GST transactions smoothly. Billing Options Fast and Invoice generated good support 24*7 thanks to GoFrugal Team. for all the functions key are smoothly working

• Reviewed on 10/02/2018
Gilles S.
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"Very good Platform for your business"

Comments: Staff always available for support and customization. Very satisfied with their service. A must have for your business!

Pros: Software very open with a lot of features and options to match your business needs.

Cons: Nothing in my mind. It takes a little time to understand all the options and possibilities.

Varun P.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2017

"very user friendly and easy to operate"

Pros: doesnt get stuck mostly unless there a a manual error. and can easily train all the employees with the software.

Cons: there are no issues with the software but company is brutal in charging for everything in the software. very expensive for most of the changes and implementations

• Reviewed on 13/11/2017
Muthu M.
Operations Manager
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2017

"Very Easy to Handle, User friendly."

Comments: Earnings

Pros: Remote access. No matter where we are. Can control and check the reports from anywhere in the world. Feeling business is always within our palm. Its reducing our valuable time

Farooq S.
Supermarkets, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/06/2017

"Excellent Product but worst after sales service"

Pros: amazing Software is very good and very vast with a load of features. most of the needs of any shopping

Cons: training people are worst. it needs at least 2 to 3 days for a basic training and these trainer finish training within 3 hour that also continuously taking calls on mobile from other clients during training period.

• Reviewed on 4/06/2017
Sanjay P.
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2018

"It is very nice software."

Pros: The software is very advanced. My experience was very good with it.
I am using for 8 plus years and It has satisfied my business needs

A k m fazlur R.
Partner
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees

"Value for money ..."

Comments: It’s easy to track our inventory and sales

Pros: Functionality and ease of use.
Reporting and analysis features are really helpful .

Cons: May be OEM can think about web version .

Rajender kumar H.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/12/2017

"Easy to use and quick to learn"

Pros: The software is very easy to use. You require little to no knowledge of computers to use it. If this is going to be your first POS you will definitrly enjoy using it.

Cons: The service which is mostly online can be an issue sometimes as the operators don't usually understand your issue.

• Reviewed on 27/12/2017
Managing director
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"GoFrugal Retail POS Software Review"

Comments: I have been with Gofrugal for over 4 years and it's the best retail software available.

Pros: The most import part in every solution is the support response time, Gofrugal has a very reputable team with robot chat which gives freedom to work. 24/7 dedicated team, the software has very good user security

Cons: It's very accurate, nice and easy to use