15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About Hostinger

Easy to use, fast and reliable web hosting services for everyone who wants to start their online journey.

Learn more about Hostinger

Pros:

I enjoy the constant upkeep and adaptive innovations of hostinger. The dashboard is very easy to use.

Cons:

Hostinger don't accept monthly payments compared to other hosting companies. Users will be forced to pay yearly payments which sounds more expensive.

Hostinger ratings

4.6

8.6/10

Hostinger has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 277 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Hostinger before?

Manoj Kishore
Manoj Kishore
CEO in India
Publishing, 2–10 Employees

Feel home for hosting at hostinger

Comments: I am using Hostinger since 2016. It has been awesome since then.
Its the first choice for shared web hosting. because of NO-DOWN-TIME and affordable price for what it offers.
For clients, I get emails also at affordable cost.
Cloud hosting is also awesome.
It has mine craft server, which is obviously a good news for all the hostinger users.

Pros:

The hosting is super easy. Nice Uptime, Easy to deploy your site/saas, Awesome customer support. Affordable for all. Its the winner among the competitors.

Cons:

Telephonic support. Limited disk space slows down the site.

3 years ago

Hello, Manoj! Today is a special day because we have received your feedback, and this is something we will not take for granted. Applauses from such a loyal customer motivate us to surpass the market standards and offer only the best for you. Let's keep in touch!

Osama
Osama
CEO in US
Retail, Self Employed

Hostinger review Nov, 22

Comments: Overall, if I wasn't very happy with Hostinger's service I wouldn't give them 20 minutes from my valuable time to write this review, they have my high recommendations and I've recently upgraded my plan for my ecommerce store from Web hosting starter plan to Cloud startup plan which is faster and better for SEO with Staging feature which is very important if you would like make changes to the live environment with minimum downtime and less mistakes.

Pros:

Hostinger's features and services are higher than its cheap cost, and the best thing you'd ever search for in other reviews is their customer care service. Their support team is very helpful and available 24/7. They made my life easy.

Cons:

Their web hosting service wasn't as stable as today, now it's perfect. They need sometimes more than 15 min to answer on the Chat box but it's not that long time.

2 years ago

Hello, Osama, We're thrilled you took the time out of your busy day to write us a review — thanks for sharing! Our goal is to be a one-stop shop for all your hosting needs so that you can focus on your projects with peace of mind. Be sure we'll keep working hard to ensure your trust never feels misplaced! Best, Gabriela

Emanuele
Developer and consultant in Italy
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

An affordable but powerful provider

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: My experience is absolutely positive, the services work well, both as traditional hosting and as cloud and vps.

Pros:

Hostinger has multiple plans available and all of them offer plenty of tools to manage your sites.

Cons:

You have to make multi-year plan in order to get the discount

2 weeks ago

Dear Emanuele, Your feedback is always welcome, as we believe our customers' opinions are the best tool for our improvement. Thanks for bringing it to us! Best wishes, Team Hostinger

Ronald
VP-Communications in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2–10 Employees

Will Never Use Hostinger Web Hosting Again

Comments: Our non-profit's sole public face is through our website and opt-in newsletters. Our organization's leadership team is all volunteers and spread around the United States, so our website is also a repository for our documents and literature. Our website is the largest expense and critical to successful non-profit operations. Our opt-in email newsletter is the most significant means of communications with our members, sent out once or twice each month. For the first several months Hostinger provided good service, with exception of email. Email was an issue from the start and took several weeks and multiple tech support chats to get working correctly. Then, twice in two months our newsletter run was blocked during runs. After the second interruption, tech support had me reconfigure email services to prevent future interruptions. Then, our email account was suspended for a claimed terms of service violation. Based on Hostinger's published email support, we were well within their service limits. Tech support flatly refused to life the suspension unless we contracted with a third-party email marketing service for future email newsletters. We specifically told either MailChimp or Sendmail were the only two acceptable services. These services were a stretch for our organization and a gross overkill for the level of email "marketing" we currently conducted. This has put us in the position of looking for a new hosting service. I can not recommend Hostinger as a hosting service

Pros:

Overall reliable hosting, good speed and storage for the price.

Cons:

Technical support was often slow, and it sometimes took several tries before my issue was resolved. But in comparison with previous hosting services, Hostinger tech support was an improvement.

2 years ago

Dear Ronald, Learning that you did not receive the five-star experience you deserve truly saddens our team. Yet, we want to thank you for the review - your candid, honest opinion is essential to our constant development as a company. We kindly ask you to reach us at [email protected] and let us know more about the issue you are facing. We were unable to find your account on our system, but our team would love the chance to investigate what is happening and upscale your experience with Hostinger! Let's keep in touch, Team Hostinger

Eldar
Media Editor And Manager in Israel
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Hostinger is more than a wordpress websites hosting

Comments: Hostinger definitely makes it easy to work as a WordPress developer, especially when it comes to multiple websites. After trying several hosting providers, I can say that they are the most successful I have found. It's worth a try.

Pros:

Hostinger provides website hosting with an advanced website management interface that includes everything you need include buying a domain, quick WordPress website setup, and email inbox for your website. The interface provides very easy control over multiple websites, and what I really liked is that there is the option to disable WordPress plugins directly from the Hostinger interface in a user-friendly way, its really important thing when some plugin is breaking your site and you can't enter your site dashbord. I was also impressed that the login is with a Google account, which provides convenience and a reliable level of security. In case of a problem, there is 24/7 support from chat representatives who are always happy to help. In conclusion, at Hostinger I found a satisfactory solution for managing multiple WordPress websites in one place.

Cons:

The only downside I can mention is that when I tried to transfer an existing site from another hosting provider, it wasn't very easy for me. I couldn't transfer it smoothly as-is and I had to make a lot of adjustments. However, some of the sites were transferred more smoothly. It depends on which hosting provider the site comes from, so it's not entirely Hostinger's fault.

3 months ago

Hi there, Thanks for taking a few minutes of your day to share your experience with us! Be sure we'll keep improving our services, so this partnership of ours gets better every day. All the best, Team Hostinger

Fernando
Tech Advisor in Mexico
Investment Management, 2–10 Employees

Great option for small or simple projects.

Comments: We switched to Hostinger after a very bad interaction with a competitor's customer service, the experience has been great so far. It's everything we expected and wanted plus a few extras.

Pros:

Their customer support is great, documentation is very good, the service they provide is very good too and their menus and overall website management tools are great.

Cons:

Sometimes it might feel like they hold your hand more than is necessary when setting up things, but this can be a very good thing for users who are not very technically inclined.

8 months ago

Hello, Fernando. That's just what we like to hear! Our Customer Success Team works 24/7, just to ensure your hosting journey is as smooth as a dream. Best of luck, Team Hostinger

CEO in Germany
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

It totally blew me away from a marketing point

Comments: It's great, you can even do Costum DKIM's within' Hostinger for each Domain, thats extremely valuable

Pros:

100 free Emails for each of my domains without additional cost

Cons:

We had a bit of struggle, I used the Business Starter Email Package together with several of my Domains. When I canceled it and wanted to change to the 'included free emails' within my hosting plan, the software didnt let me. i'm grateful that the support was able to solve this issue

3 months ago

Dear Chris, We're glad you took a few minutes to share your experience with us! It's always great to listen to our customers. Best regards, Team Hostinger

Dave
Dave
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Best Website Hosting Service

Comments: Very Satisfied!

Pros:

So easy to use and best affordable hosting provider. Have use others before and am very happy with Hostinger. I would not consider switching. Excellent customer service.. Five Star

Cons:

None so far and I've been using it for over 2 years.

3 years ago

Hello, Dave! We are extremely glad to be a part of your online success - thank you for sharing the feedback with us and the community!

Roberta
Imprenditore in Italy
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Powerful migration tools

Comments: Good experience overall

Pros:

We needed to migrate in a short time a bunch of domains hosting websites and email accounts. We are very satisfied.

Cons:

Nothing. Nice user experience, good online customer support even if only in English

10 months ago

Hello there, Thanks for taking a few minutes of your day to share your experience with us! Be sure we'll keep improving our services, so this partnership of ours gets better every day. Best regards, Gabriela

Phyllis Wanjiku
Data Scientist in Türkiye
Furniture, 2–10 Employees

Best for Web Hosting

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Affordable and buying a domain is easy on Hostinger. Their business email service is also affordable.

Cons:

The pricing. It can be made more affordable.

2 weeks ago

Hello, Thank you for choosing us — we are happy to have you onboard! Cheers, Team Hostinger

Bernardo
Webmaster - IT support in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

One Excellent option and services too

Comments: Very acceptable with the relation of the service, cost, and quality

Pros:

For us, the good price, quality, and excellent customer service too thank you.

Cons:

We believe that more training, videos, and more material to learn online about the operation of the system would be needed.

3 years ago

Hello, Bernardo! How nice to receive your feedback and know that you have chosen Hostinger. We aim to provide a rich knowledge base and a list of tutorials created for our customers! If you are looking for guidance, feel free to check out our wide selection of tutorials at hostinger.com/tutorials. If you have any ideas on how to improve our knowledge base or have a topic you'd like us to address, let us know! Just send an email to [email protected], and we will do our best to add your ideas.

Cody
Web Designer in US
Design, Self Employed

Great Inexpensive Hosting and Domains

Comments: The best part is the price. Sometimes clients can't afford a whole lot and a lot of times cheap hosting means slow and unreliable service. With Hostinger, you get a really decent product for the price. I host my own site on Hostinger and haven't had any downtime issues. If any issues do arise, support responds fairly quickly through their email/chat function. Overall I'm pleased with the service and have recommended Hostinger to several clients.

Pros:

They offer a great hosting plan at a very affordable price compared to most hosting companies out there today. Their domains are also very reasonably priced. It's hard to beat their prices and for the most part their hosting service seems reliable.

Cons:

The support isn't always immediate, but they do always respond and within a reasonable amount of time. The interface (hPanel) can take a little getting used to, but once you figure it out it's fairly easy to navigate.

3 years ago

Hello, Cody! Thank you for your kind words; our whole team is super happy to receive them. It is our pleasure to help you to boost your online project's success. We are also thankful for your patience while waiting for a reply from our amazing Customer Success team; our team is constantly growing to ensure your never-ending online success. We are looking forward to many years of successful communication. Let's keep in touch!

Vikash
lead engineer in US
Computer Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Cheapest hosting provider

Comments: price wise i liked it with over alll satisfaction but it needs a little technical knowledge

Pros:

it’s very cheap as compared to other providers and reliable. rather than going to go daddy first you can always come to hostinger and save a lot money increased by godaddy who increases it dynamically. you can transfer you domain easily from other vendors. free SSL is something i liked because this will save money and time for no so techie ppl

Cons:

UI and controls are not really friendly and smooth. documentations are not easy enough to understand. enable feature like one click or make it wizard like deployment will help. some tutorial video will also help.

3 years ago

Hello and thanks, Vikash! We work hard to offer only the best for you, and we promise it will not stop there. Please feel free to drop us a message at any time regarding UI, controls, or anything else. Our Customer Success team is always ready to help with whatever you need. Let's build your success together!

Enaan
Enaan
Digital Marketing Specialist in Bangladesh
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Affordable Hosting Provider for WordPress

Comments: Hostinger is a great web hosting provider for WordPress sites. I have been using them for over a year now and have never had any issues. Their customer service is excellent and they are always quick to help out if there are any problems. The price is also very affordable, especially compared to other providers. Overall, I would definitely recommend Hostinger to anyone looking for a good web host for their WordPress site.

Pros:

Hostinger is a great web hosting for WordPress websites. They offer a free domain name, free website builder, and free SSL certificate (but only for one domain). Their customer service is also excellent.

Cons:

They does not include cPanel with all of their plans, and it may be tough for people to adjust to their hpanle (custom hosting panel by hostinger). And still some of option in beta version in there hpanle.

2 years ago

Dear Enaan, Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We know that WordPress is a popular, easy-to-manage platform, and many of our clients use it - so every detail of our Worpress plans is tailored to offer the best experience. We understand that changing is hard, but we encourage you to give our hPanel a chance! It has been developed with acessibility in mind and is one of the ways we have to help everyone unlock the power of the internet (no matter their experience level). It also allows us to offer better prices since cPanel is a third-party option that requires a paid license. We wish you a lot of success and hope to keep this partnership for a long, long time! All the best, Team Hostinger

Haradhan
Haradhan
Digital Marketing Excutive in India
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Hostinger Is best HOSTING provider I say this thing based on my experience.

Comments: My overall experience was super good. When fetching any problem just take Hostinger to live chat support their technical staff always helps us to fix our issue and till we are satisfied they will provide quality support. So As per me, Hostinger is one of the most reliable and secure solutions for Website creation.

Pros:

Speed and performance is the important thing about a website, Hostinger never compromises with it. With Hostinger they arrange Great quality infrastructure for running our website. As compared to another provider from where their pricing started in shared hosting Hostinger end their plan so it's too much pocket-friendly and reliable solutions for startups. Shared and also VPS plan pricing was very low but as compared to pricing their support was too good.

Cons:

With Hostinger shared hosting plan they will provide us Hpanel from where we easily access and manage our websites from one place and within a few clicks we install any Content Management System as per our need. And with the VPS plan, we use any panel like Cpanel, Cyber panel, and lot's more with Custom OS. The overall support was too good I just say all those things based on my experiences.

2 years ago

Hello, Haradhan We couldn't be happier to hear about your experience with us! We aim to provide the best service and support to all of our customers, whether they are beginners or professionals like you. Let's keep working together! Team Hostinger

Vishal
Vishal
Software Product Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Quality and Economical hosting services

Comments: Quality servers, suitable for small and medium scale applications. Good value for money services.

Pros:

The services provides by Hostinger are quite economical. Good plans available for shared hosting as well as cloud hosting. The control panel offered is user friendly, which makes it easier for website deployment. Performance of the websites with reasonable traffic was satisfactory.

Cons:

The thing which is missing in Hostinger is cPanel, which is the most widely used control panel software. And regular users might feel it difficult to adopt to the custom hosting panel offered by Hostinger. However, few of their plans do offer cPanel as an option, so better check the detailed features before you place an order.

2 years ago

Dear Vishal, thank you for leaving us your review! We appreciate the praise for our services. Our team is doing its utmost to ensure that we deliver the perfect hosting experience for you. At Hostinger, we are proud to be offering our customers our control panel, known as hPanel. We have crafted it for intuitive use while ensuring that all advanced features are also present - this is the control panel that powers all of our Shared, WordPress, and Cloud plans. However, we understand that some customers may be more accustomed to cPanel, and we do offer it as well yet as a separate hosting package; thus, we want our customers to select the ideal control panel for their needs! If you'd be interested in migrating from one control panel to another, we encourage you to contact our Customer Success Team, as our specialists would eagerly help you out. We wish you the utmost with your online projects, and let us stay in touch to reach that success together!

President in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Cheap and Reliable Web Hosting

Comments: We are overall very satisfied with Hostinger. Even though there are some small things that are annoying, the very low cost but good reliability of the service won us over, as we are a small community organization that doesn't have a ton of funds to spend.

Pros:

The product was very inexpensive and easy to set up even for a non-technical person

Cons:

Many relatively basic features require add-on payments, such as SSL. In addition, it is kind of annoying that users are unable to access their sites while a domain is still pending.

3 years ago

Hey, Chris! Our team is pleased to receive your feedback and know that you are enjoying our services. Also, we appreciate the importance of a simple and easy process to keep your website safe. Here at Hostinger, we offer two options - our Lifetime SSL Certificate and a manual installation. Lifetime SSL is a comfortable solution - it comes for an additional fee; meanwhile, the manual installation is completely free. Our Customer Success team is always ready to assist you while installing it, so let's stay in touch!

Rohan
Rohan
Blogger & Data Analyst in India
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Best Hosting For sSmall Business Website

Pros:

Hostinger is one of the best hosting providers for Beginners; whether it is a blog or a business website, I started my journey blogging journey using Hostinger Business Plan, and it saved lots of time because its UI to understand is straightforward and they also provided help to set up a website.

Cons:

Worst customer experience: When my website went down, I tried to connect with their team, but Hostinger Team replied very late, even they took much time to resolve my issue. In the early days, Hostinger's business Plan Hoisting worked well, but as soon my Website traffic went high, the website often went down.

2 years ago

Dear Rohan, Thank you for taking a few minutes to review us! Our goal is to keep improving our customer's experience, so your opinion is of great value. Our products are designed to be a fit for any profile, from beginners to professional users. The hPanel was designed with ease of use in mind, and we are happy to know that this objective is being met. We are saddened to hear that your customer support experience is not at the level of quality we aim to provide. Would you kindly send the details to the email [email protected]? Our Quality Team is eager to learn more and upscale your experience! Best wishes, Team Hostinger

Nick
Real Estate, Self Employed

You get what you pay for. I should’ve paid more.

Comments: My site was hosted by Hostinger and had a lot of down time, sometimes multiple times a day. Several times, configurations or server names changed and caused my site to go down, making my business unreachable by those searching for it. Customer service was friendly, but we’re never actually helpful. Their “fixes” were often incorrect, requiring me to search and learn how to correct their mistakes or pay someone else to fix them. The mail server was also always very slow and unreliable. I switched hosting companies and email providers.

Pros:

Cost was the biggest attraction. Ease of purchase was also good.

Cons:

Website went down a lot and sometimes it was multiple times a day, making my business unreachable by those searching for it. Email service was unreliable and slow. Customer service people often didn’t know how to fix things they had broken, requiring me to learn and do it myself or hire someone else to correct mistakes caused by the “help” I received from customer service.

3 years ago

Hello, Nick. Thank you for such insightful feedback; it helps us see the places that still need improvement, and we want to secure you that it will not be left unnoted. In retrospect, your website stopped working because your website was using our DNS zone, while NS records have been pointed to the old values. Also, we have forwarded your insights and the situation to the responsible teams to be analyzed. For now, we are sad to hear you no longer wish to use our services. However, we are hopeful that you will give us another chance to prove us worthy of your time one day in the future.

Luiz Eduardo
CEO in Brazil
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Premium service and support at an affordable price.

Comments: Quality hosting services with fast and accurate support. Fair price. For a long time as a customer I have nothing to praise.

Pros:

Ease of hiring, professional availability infrastructure and fast support. Several years as a customer and many sites and domains hosted and no incidents.

Cons:

At first, because I was leaving the interface of traditional panels, I was a little resilient, but soon after, I see that everything is very simple and functional. I like everything today.

2 years ago

Dear Luiz Eduardo, Thank you for taking the time to evaluate us! As a Customer-Obsessed company, here at Hostinger we are always looking forward to hearing from your clients. Unlocking the potential of the internet for all is our main goal and we make it achievable for everyone, from beginners to professionals like you. We understand that moving from the traditional, complicated panels to an optimized solution is a challenge in the beginning, but it's great to know that you are fully adapted now and enjoying the result of our efforts! Cheers to our partnership, Team Hostinger

Ryan
Clerical in US
Military, Self Employed

Pretty good interface and web development platform;

Comments: Net positive on the whole, but certain hang-ups emanating from their policies compel me to shy away from an exemplary recommendation I was once inclined to give.

Pros:

I feel the customer service and interface are pretty solid. Customer service did deteriorate however and was better when I first joined in terms of promptness and level of support. But I find the pricing structure of services to be a bit of a teaser. For instance, I upgraded and now I am pigeonholed and cannot downgrade. What if a business falls to shifting sands of diminished revenues? Hostinger's business model increases probability of failure in that regard rather than accommodating businesses in a recession.

Cons:

Pricing is too expensive. Teaser rates. They need to be more competitive and not lock higher prices in when one upgrades. Downgrades are impossible.

3 years ago

Hello, Ryan! Thank you for sharing your comprehensive and candid feedback. Our team is pleased to receive your applause regarding the interface and Customer Success team. Also, we are grateful for insights regarding the pricing structure - it helps us improve our product and work towards an even better customer experience. Please always feel free to contact our team, and let's discuss your options regarding the prices and the most suitable package for your business. Thanks again for being with us; we love having you onboard!

Gerald
Developer in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Perfect service for a simple site

Comments: It’s great and reliable. I’ve had many visitors for years with no downtime or complaints

Pros:

All I needed was a simple static webpage and Hostinger provided exactly what I needed without trying to upsell me on a thousand different things (like almost every other host). They simply provided the service I needed, exactly as a needed, for an amazing price.

Cons:

I sometimes wish I can just SSH into the server and do my deployments from terminal.

3 years ago

Hello, and thank you for your kind feedback, Gerald! Our team is ready to help you whenever you need us. Also, if you feel that SSH access is essential for you, please keep in mind that SSH access is available for all hosting plans except Single. Let's stay in touch!

Luis
Founder in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Amazing Hands Down!

Comments: I love it! I am still working on my main website and have had no issues. I am also testing a different website layout for another project and have also had no issues. I just love to know I paid very little and got a lot plus I can go to sleep at night with no worries at all! Way to go Hostinger!

Pros:

Hostinger is amazing across the board! From pricing to features it checks all of the boxes. Many other places still are more expensive than Hostinger when it comes to being a new customer and renewal. Hostinger prices are low for new customers and renewal while not compromising on features, security, performance, up-to-date stuff like SSD hard drives, and more! They are super transparent and the ease of use to navigate the hosting is refreshing and good to look at. Many tests have been done with Hostinger being among the top when it comes to performance for sites, little downtime, and just an overall amazing track record! I did my homework before coming on board and have not been disappointed. Hostinger is what you need if you are serious about having a website preioud!

Cons:

So far I have found no cons but I would like maybe better marketing for Hostinger. I will elaborate while competition is good for business I see that too many folks go with other companies either for the wrong reason or they did not know and got some pretty bad deals. For example, it is 2021 and no hosting platform should really be using HDD for storage and should have SSD and that is just the tip of the iceberg. More people need to know about Hostinger!

3 years ago

Hello, Luis! Thank you very much for your trust! Your feedback makes us even more motivated to continue surpassing the market standards. Our team wishes you the best of luck while continuing to build up your online projects. Cheers to our cooperation!

Dionne
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Easy, Affordable Option

Comments: Hostinger has allowed me to keep a steady website for the last several years as the cost has been low and affordable. I haven't had any major issues with reoccurring outages and anytime there has been a service issue they've been quick to notify and rectify the issue. Overall I've been highly pleased with them and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

Pros:

I really enjoy the ease of use and support from Hostinger. I was new at creating websites but the support articles that they provide made everything really easy to do from setting my email to creating my site and so forth.

Cons:

I haven't found anything to be to difficult so far. I'm not heavy into development so I'm not sure what other features would be needed. It would be nice to have more than one free email available for my domain, maybe 3 and then option to pay for more but other than that, I have no cons.

3 years ago

Hello, Dionne, thank you for your excellent recommendations. Please feel free to contact our team regarding the emails - let's chat and find the option that would suit your needs!

Brian
Developer in Cameroon
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Cheapest Hosting yet with 99.9% uptime

Pros:

Hostinger is very cheap but still offers very good services. The speed is good. It also has a website builder that can be used without writing code.

Cons:

Though they guarantee 99.9% uptime, this is not always the case. But most of the time, it's fine.

last year

Hello, Brian, It's great to see your satisfaction! We pride ourselves in offering a 99.9% yearly uptime guarantee, so don't hesitate to contact us if your hosting isn't working as it should. Count on us! Best wishes, Gabriela