15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About Bigin by Zoho CRM

Bigin helps small businesses move away from spreadsheets and get started with a CRM solution that is truly built for their needs.

Learn more about Bigin by Zoho CRM

Pros:

I am using this becasue of automation, not very costly, and function wise it is very good. Customer care are not very good, they do not help immediately, need to wait for few days only then call back.

Cons:

It broke down several times. However, it finally worked.

Bigin by Zoho CRM ratings

4.7
4.5
4.5
4.7

8.8/10

Bigin by Zoho CRM has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 455 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Bigin by Zoho CRM before?

brandon
brandon
Sales Operations in Canada

Great Value

Pros:

Its a great price for the value, and great intergations

Cons:

Its a little complex to get started and the team was a bit hard tp get ahold of

Jessica
CEO in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Great CRM to Help your business grow

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience with Bigin by Zoho CRM has been positive. I've been using it during the free trial period and have found it to be a valuable tool for managing client relationships in my tax firm. The platform's ease of use, combined with its useful integrations and semi-personalization features, has convinced me to purchase and fully implement it in our operations.

Pros:

I like the ease of use and the integrations that Bigin offers. The interface is intuitive, making it simple to manage client relationships effectively. Additionally, the semi-personalization options available allow for a certain level of customization that suits our firm's needs.

Cons:

What I like least about Bigin is that it is not fully personalizable. While it offers some degree of customization, there are limitations that prevent it from being tailored entirely to our specific workflow and preferences.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho One

Switched From: Notion

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: I chose Bigin by Zoho CRM over other alternative products because it offers a balance of essential features and affordability. While Zoho One is a comprehensive suite with a wide range of features, it is too expensive for my current needs. At this stage, my tax firm does not require the full suite of tools provided by Zoho One, making Bigin a more cost-effective and appropriate solution for managing client relationships efficiently.

Aji
Manager in Qatar
Airlines/Aviation, 11–50 Employees

Bigin for Beginners

3.0 last month New

Comments: Good for beginners. Easy to install and start from the Day 2.

Pros:

Ease of Use. Installation with out much expertise

Cons:

They should have included a vendor module

Onur
Manager in Türkiye
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

There is no better CRM program for small businesses

Pros:

I've been exploring CRM programs for some time now. As a small business owner, I've checked out popular options like HubSpot, Pipedrive, and Monday. However, I struggled to find one with the best email integration. Then, I came across Bigin. It's more affordable and offers everything a small business requires. Setting up email and WhatsApp integrations was straightforward.

Cons:

The developers even made a WhatsApp integration specifically for small businesses. I think soon we'll get access to WhatsApp's marketing and service tools too, which would be fantastic. And if developers add Facebook Meta Business integration, Bigin will cover everything a small business needs.

Alternatives Considered: monday CRM, Trello, Pipedrive and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: As a small business owner, I've explored CRM options like HubSpot, Pipedrive, and Monday, but struggled with their complex subscription models. Then, I discovered Bigin. It's affordable, integrates well with email and WhatsApp, and fits perfectly into the Zoho ecosystem. The developers even designed a WhatsApp integration tailored for small businesses. If they add Facebook Meta Business integration, Bigin will become the ultimate solution for small businesses.

Marc
VP of Sales in US
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Great value and functionality

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I am a sales consultant and have been looking for an affordable and powerful CRM. I think Bigin fits this need very well. Very affordable but has the power to do the things I need to implement to create a great tool and increase the sales team's productivity. I insisst that the CRM needs to be a tool for the team to do thier job better and I believe Bigin is exactly what I was looking for.

Cons:

Data import of companies and contacts takes a bit of learning. It works, but take the time to understand how it does it.

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: The outlook integration broke, and they are not planning to fix it. Deal breaker for me.

Switched From: Agile CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: I did not like how pipedrive managed leads. Price also.

Graham
Founder in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

We've tried others but Bigin by far best for us

5.0 last month New

Pros:

We thought LACRM might be the one as we want simple and easy to use yet customisable enough while not breaking the bank! Honestly nothing ticks as many boxes as bigin... it just nails it

Cons:

i'd like more custom fields but happy i can pay slightly more to unlock when it becomes a problem for us

Alternatives Considered: HighLevel

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: task management and automation very weak in LACRM

Switched From: Less Annoying CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: GHL crm very poor. no way to link contacts - notes are a complete mess, eg all notes merged into one against contact so if you have more than one deal with a contact good luck you will have no chance|!|

Business Development in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Bigin is a Amazing CRM tool for small businesses

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, We love Bigin by ZOHO, it also our company to grow, as we grow, we can expand our use of Bigin

Pros:

I appreciate the awesome customer service; it was prompt and answered all of my questions. Bigin is simple and easy to use CRM tool for small businesses. It's great that you can start with the basics and add on the different tools that you need as you grow. Sales pipeline, contact management, as well as task automation features guarantee time-saving and flexibility throughout your business day, your day-to-day business activity will prosper. Bigin for the Win!!

Cons:

So far, in the past 90 days of use, I haven't experienced any Cons.

Carter
Owner in US
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Amazing product and experience

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The ease of use his phenomenal, the customer on boarding team in training team has made this a seamless switch, absolutely everything about this product is firing on all eight cylinders

Cons:

I have found zero undesirable things about this product, after using it around six months. It helps me manage every single aspect of my hunt and kill, lead generating, and sales process management consulting business.

Carlos
CEO in Colombia
Fund-Raising, 2–10 Employees

A CRM with small businesses in mind

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Excellent Cost vs functionality Affordable for small companies / teams Very customizable

Cons:

Task management:couldn`t find a way to get reminders No integration with iCalendar

Alternatives Considered: monday CRM, Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: The pricing policy is very fair and makes to affordable for a small business and even for a single person practice. Yet it is very robust and complete platform.

Stephanie
Founder in Australia

Bigin is the business - brilliant CRM for small businesses

Comments: Bigin by ZOHO CRM is absolutely fantastic! I love everything about it. I've tried lots of other tools and not been sold. This one is the best by miles - and the most affordable!!!

Pros:

Bigin is very easy to use, and others also pick it up quickly. The best part is customising fields for all modules - super quick and easy to do and can be done on the fly. The Gmail add-on is also excellent, and seamless, as is the use of IMAP emails. Brilliant tool.

Cons:

Not any con's I can think of, other than the email templates bit wasn't as intuitive as the rest. I worked it out, but that was the only thing that had me a tad puzzled for a while. Very minor detail.

Alternatives Considered: Airtable and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: HubSpot is very complicated when it comes to customising fields and processes. I was really invested in making it work, watched tutorials etc, but I gave up this month and I just wish I had checked out Bigin years ago!!!

Switched From: HubSpot Sales Hub

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Price, and trial - product sold itself.

Stephen
Mr in UK
Environmental Services, Self Employed

Excellent

Comments: I've used nearly every CRM and this lightweight offering from ZOHO is excellent, highly recommended

Pros:

Cons:

I would like contacts on a map for routing

Alternatives Considered: Insightly, Pipedrive and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Ease of use

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: It suited my use better than the rest and ease of use

Ramanathan
Ramanathan
Founder & CEO in India

Awesone experience with Bigin CRM by Zoho

Comments: Awesome experience with Bigin CRM. Great reliable customer support provided by Bigin CRM Team. Bigin CCRM is a must use for all start up entrepreneurs and small business owners.

Pros:

The deal pipeline feature is the best of all. Deal management is very essential for keeping an eagle eye on all the accounts so that we can maximize our sales closings month after month, so that no sales slips through the cracks. Kudos to Zoho.

Cons:

Not much cons at these price points. Probably more number of pipelines in the pricing plans would have been a great sweetener.

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Bigin CRM provides Better Value for money. More features packed inside reasonable prices.

Switched From: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Great Value for money provided by Bigin CRM.

Alex
Manager in US
Consumer Services, Self Employed

I TRULY LIKE THIS CRM - EASY TO USE

Comments: When I found this CRM it was like " Thank God" finally I found a tool that I can connect with and be able to use with out much technical learning needed.

Pros:

How user friendly it is and also how easy is to learn to use the software

Cons:

There is really nothing I can say for now that I dislike

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive and Top Agent

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Is more economic and not confusing to use

Switched From: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Easier sue and has what I need, I love the fact that you can easily navigate thorough your pipeline once is custom setup.

Irving
General Manager in Mexico
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

A basic , entry-level CRM

Comments: We have had a great experience with Bigin, it was a great alternative while lowering our costs. It offers a great value for the money we pay for it.

Pros:

While trying to lower our costs derived from the health crisis, we searched for CRM alternatives and ultimately we choose Bigin, due to their clean interface and the functionality they offer, as well as their low price (but great value overall)

Cons:

Limited number of custom fields, no email templates and difficult to create email templates on my own.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Cleaner interface, best price

Switched From: Vtiger CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: mainly price, but it has a lot of functionality. It will also be easy to migrate to Zoho CRM, when the situation allows for it.

Farming, 2–10 Employees

Nice CRM for Small Companies and StartUps

Pros:

Nice CRM for small companies and startups. One user ist free, premium accounts only costs 7 € per month. Actually I'm just testing around, but it feels nice :-)

Cons:

Connection to MS 365 isn't hazzle-free. It broke down several times. However, it finally worked.

Alternatives Considered: Agile CRM and HubSpot CRM

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: It was easier to set up and get it run. Also the pricing model seems to be very interesting.

Madhan
CEO in India
Chemicals, 2–10 Employees

Low Cost CRM

Comments: low-cost CRM with required options

Pros:

I like the interface and very simple not too many options to distract the user very good tool for small business owners to increase productivity

Cons:

hyperlink for the phone number is missing, call task remainder for the company is missing some time we have a company details without contact person

Allan
CEO in Mexico

Best CRM Option for micro or Small Business

Comments: I have added a sales workflow that allows me to see where all of my prospects are, and I can schedule all my activities so I can keep my prospects moving through my funnel. Additionally, I have set up a dashboard with all the relevant data that I need to keep my business going.

Pros:

The product is very easy to set up, you can have multiple configurable workflows, up to 10 new custom fields for each object, and an easy-to-configure dashboard.

Cons:

My only observation is that this product is excellent for small businesses or individual projects. If you are looking to improve your CRM experience or add more value to your current strategy there are other CRMs that are more powerful

Alternatives Considered: Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: less configurable options, best product for a small business like mine,

Sunil
Medical Record Review in US
Legal Services, 51–200 Employees

A Solid Springboard for Small Business Email

Comments: Zoho Begin is a fantastic starting point for small businesses and startups. It's easy to use, keeps your wallet happy, and has the essential tools to tame the email beast and nurture those leads. But, if you crave more advanced features, you might need to explore other options.

Pros:

First things first, this thing is easy to use. No tech degree required, just point and click. Even my grandma (well, maybe not my grandma...) could probably figure it out. Plus, there's a free plan that's perfect for testing the waters before you dive in. The paid plans are budget-friendly too, which is a major win for a small business like us. And for the price, you get some cool features like automated emails (lifesaver!) and a system that helps you prioritize leads. Zoho Begin also plays nicely with other Zoho apps, which is a bonus if you're already part of the Zoho fam. Everything feels connected and streamlined. Not Quite Perfect

Cons:

Now, don't get me wrong, it's not all sunshine and rainbows. Zoho Begin doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some other CRMs. If you're looking for fancy marketing automation or super detailed sales pipeline stuff, you might need to look elsewhere. Also, the integrations with other Zoho apps can be a bit tricky to set up. It wasn't exactly a walk in the park for our not-so-tech-savvy team.

Publishing, 11–50 Employees

A good CRM for small businesses

Comments: I used the software for a group of my clients. They were all a small businesses owner. It takes no time to setup and learn how it works. And their saying «a big CRM doesn't mean big results» is totally right.

Pros:

The feature of migration from Bigin to Zoho CRM with just a click without losing a single bit of data and without tech expertise.

Cons:

I didn't see anything disappointed me. It is a CRM for small businesses. I won't complain if it lacks a feature or two that just the big corporations need.

Alternatives Considered: Copper

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Clients request

Alexis
Technologist in Panama
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

CRM always available with you

Comments: It's very important to have knowledge of what happens with the emails sent. It would be asking too much if we know where the customer clicks (lol).Easy to send individual or mass emails.We have a summary of what was done and compared with the previous month.

Pros:

I love signals. Being aware of what is happening with my sent emails is very important to help me make decisions about the next steps to take.

Cons:

I would like to have signals available in the mobile application. In my case, I use android and I don't have this feature available, I don't know if it's for iOS. How about an integration with LinkedIn?

sreenivas
marketing head in India
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Begin your Business with Bigin

Pros:

Perfectly designed, and user friendly CRM

Cons:

Email Marketing is a bit challening product

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM and SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Pricing

DeRoy
Managing Partner in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

BEST Small Business CRM

Comments: Very easy to use on a daily basis. Love it.

Pros:

The ease of use, scalability for a small business, as well as easy work flow.

Cons:

I'm not expecting a lot of automation with the cost of this CRM. So no disappointments.

Alternatives Considered: Freshsales and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: The workflow and seamless design.

Switched From: Nutshell and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Cost and same features for what I needed.

Terry
COO in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

Process and visibility

Comments: Adoption by the salesforce has been good at this point and has given me visibility of each step of the sales process.

Pros:

Gave us an easy way to import or organize data from multiple spreadsheets. Gave me visibility of all sales activities in one place replacing calls and emails to the sales team.

Cons:

At this point we are still learning about the features. So far Bigin meets our needs.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM, Airtable and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Either not enough functionality or way too much functionality for our company

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Bigin fits our needs and budget

Inayathullah
Inayathullah
Business Solutions Manager in United Arab Emirates
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Easy to Use and Simple CRM for small businesses

Comments: Its a good and easy to use CRM especially for small businesses.

Pros:

Easy setup, customizable and integration features for capturing leads

Cons:

Little time consuming as per the standard flows

Alternatives Considered: Insightly

Bharat
Lead Business Development in India
Consumer Electronics, 11–50 Employees

A great pipeline management tool

Comments: Helped a lot in handhold us in a journey to full fledged CRM.

Pros:

Very easy to maintain the pipelines with basic features like tasks and reminder.

Cons:

CRM is for your growing requirements, so bigin and CRM fits different business requirements. There is a detailed comparison, which can you help in selection. No cons as such.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: As per growing business requirements.

Switched From: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Pricing and familiarity with zoho ecosystem