• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.8 /5
    4.5 /5

About Gmail

Cloud-based solution that enables businesses to send, receive, organize, translate and schedule emails across multiple user accounts.

Learn more about Gmail

Showing 3,702 reviews

Aasis Y.
Product Consultant
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2020

"Reliable and easy to navigate email service"

Comments: My Organization has been using Gmail for the last 3-4 years. I have been personally using Gmail since it was launched in 2005-06. For personal use, I always advocated the use of Gmail over other email service providers. On the professional front, I think Gmail is a good tool and they are making progress in the right direction. They still have a long way to go to compete with MS Outlook that is specifically used for official purposes. I believe that Gmail needs to work on its ability to showcase the email threads in a better manner, provide the flexibility to include one email in another as an attachment by simple drag and drop and finally there are a lot of options available in Gmail which are not easy to find. For example: meeting schedules, how to delay sending an email in Gmail.

Pros: 1) Nudges: Gmail sends prompters for emails where a follow-up may be required. It comes in very handy especially when you have multiple emails to respond to every day.
2) Emails can easily be categorized based on the filter rules provided. It makes my life very easy since I get close to 500+ emails every day.
3) It can easily be used with other Google Suite products like Google Docs, Google Sheets etc.
4) hangouts integrated directly with Gmail makes it very easy to know who is online and directly reach out to them via chat/call.

Cons: 1) You cannot embed one email inside another email like an attachment. Many times, I have to refer to another mail while talking to colleagues or client and it is not possible to include that email in the form of an attachment by just dragging and dropping the email. this feature is available in Outlook and comes in very handy.
2) When there is a lot of back and forth on a single email thread, it is difficult to follow the mail thread in Gmail since it gets clustered.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2020
Selena D.
Server/Bartender/assistant manager
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/01/2021

"Gmail works for me"

Comments: I use my Gmail account to make phone calls, send and receive emails and attachment I love it. I never miss an email. I am completely confident that when I send my emails or attachments that they will be received immediately. I love the Hangout option that is available with Gmail, I use that often as well. My overall experience has been a good one with Gmail and I don't plan on using any other email apps in the near future. Gmail is the easiest app to use for communicating and grouping chats and emails. It is easy to forward attachments as well.

Pros: Gmail is so easy to use. I love the extra features that Yahoo does not offer, like phone calls and hangout.
When I finally discovered Gmail I deleted my Yahoo account. I like all the extra features on my Gmail account. I like the Hangout the most. I I use it for group video chats mostly for work. I have never had a delay or problem with the video chat. I even like it better than the Zoom app. Overall Gmail is the best email option for me. I check my email at least once a day and I use Hangout at least once a week. For that reason I encourage people to use Gmail for the opportunity for free communication. There is another advantage for Gmail which has helped me greatly. Gmail saves your information so it makes it easier to change cell phones, so very helpful.

Cons: I feel there are no cons with Gmail. At least not for me. I have been using it for over 5 years and have not even found a glitch. The way it is set up is much sleeker and neater than the Yahoo in witch I was using over 8 years. I do not really have any complaints I am a huge fan of Gmail. I did have to try multiple time to create my user name so I ended up using a suggested user name, it took me a while to get accustom to that so that is my one complaint about Gmail. As I stated before I have been using Gmail for years and haven't had any problems with it. I use my Gmail account daily so I haven't had to dealing with the disadvantage that people see if your Gmail is not as active, it will be shut down on you.

• Reviewed on 9/01/2021
Khazianah H.
Business Analyst
Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2021

"Review for Gmail email service"

Comments: Using Gmail as my main email service provider is the best decision that i have done. I didn't encounter many error with this software unlike the last software that i have used. I has connect it with other service like Google Meet and Google Drive as an additional service make my work easy.

Pros: Gmail has a very easy to follow and straightforward interface for the email hub service and i don't think anyone will ever have a problem to get used to the interface. Attaching files and document is very easy and i can use its sibling software which is Google Drive to store my files, if the files is exceeding the file limit size.

Cons: The software did not refresh my inbox automatically, i had to manually refresh the tab for a new email to shown on my inbox. I don't know if it is a problem with my web browser or problem on the software side. Other than that, the search feature is not too accurate and the search keyword that i have entered didn't return the result that i want.

• Reviewed on 20/02/2021
Takara H.
Freelancer
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2021

"Gmail Review"

Comments: I have used Gmail for over ten years and still have my original account. What can I say- I just love it! It is one of the few things I have not upgraded from, instead, It has adapted to the ever-changing world of technology. In my many years of using this email for work, school, and personal- I am still impressed and fascinated with all they continue to do to improve it for our benefit. They (Gmail Team) do help and care for their customers (us) I have experienced issues that were taken care of fast and effectively- almost to my amazement sometimes. Nothing is perfect but Gmail is practically flawless in that respect. I would definitely recommend it to a friend but they are probably already enjoying it as well.

Pros: Gmail is one of my favorite and most used email servers for business and personal use. Its interface is easy simple to use, widely accepted and from my experience- Safe. Gmail and google services have made integration remarkably simple at this point. Moving files, exchanging calendars, sharing data and photos, starting/closing emails, etc. I have been using Gmail for over 10 years and it has a lot of space and the price is outstanding–Free. I have observed over the years numerous email-server companies fail by offering way less in features and protection than Gmail for a “low” monthly fee. I am a witness to the growth and simplicity of its platform. In my top 5 emails for everyday uses.

Cons: There are not very many things I do not like about this email but over the years here are a couple of things I have noticed that do bother and/or concern me. Privacy and Data Collection- Adwords are everywhere- and the reason is because of the information they are fetching from the first time you use any Google product. I am not an expert on this but I’m pretty sure if when I make purchases online- For example, I purchased “flour” - then I start seeing “flour” ads in my email or home screen or search results for something non-related- I used to think it was a coincidence until I read up about the privacy guideline of the said “free” cost. So that being said- With business concerns- to start out it is great for getting your feet wet. But with all the data privacy breaches and leaks- better off keeping sensitive/private data to a different type of email server. My second peeve is that you can back up or download your email and at any given moment, similar to bitcoin, google servers could crash and there’s nothing you could do about it. There is no backing up unless you are making paper copies of emails and pertinent data. So, I found it unreliable in the sense of organization and using it as a real business email. The day-to-day tasks are a breeze – but the idea of losing business-related data – would keep any responsible adult up at night. That's where the encrypted email servers win.

• Reviewed on 31/03/2021
Daniel W.
Strategic Partnerships
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2021

"Gmail: A Solid Email Service"

Comments: Gmail is one of the best email services on the market and it is incredibly popular. Although Gmail is already very powerful for personal use, for businesses, Google Workspace may be more suitable, as it has appealing features like 30 GB of cloud storage, custom email addresses and video conferencing for up to 100 people. All this for $6 per month, per user. You can even get an even more premium version for $18 per month. Even, with all these pricing differences the free version of gmail has essentially the same features as the paid plans, which I really like.

Pros: To begin with, smart compose is an exceptionally well made feature that speeds up email composition greatly. They are tailored to each person’s personal writing style and for me, smart compose provides helpful suggestions that I often use. Furthermore, it is possible to personalise this feature even more in Gmail settings. There is also a nifty feature called nudges which show up on the top of your inbox to remind you to reply to an email, or follow up on an email. This really helps me stay on top of my emails and to not forget to reply to emails. Gmail also has powerful integration with other Google applications such as Keep, Hangouts and Meet. This keeps my work all in one place which is very convenient. I can even reply to emails from Google Docs! Finally, I truly appreciate that Gmail is very good at blocking spam and dangerous scam emails. I have received virtually no spam email and when I check my spam folder I can see countless emails that have been filtered. It is also much easier to mute/unsubscribe from an email on gmail compared to other email services such as Outlook.

Cons: For some people, using the Google workplace is less appealing than competitors like Office 365, and so applications like Outlook may be more suitable for these people. There are also some privacy concerns, as Google takes note of what messages you open, what you send to spam etc. , for targeted advertising. Overall, these tradeoffs are worth it for me and I continue to use Gmail after many years.

• Reviewed on 28/03/2021
Qa tester
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2021

"User friendly"

Comments: I use gmail daily for personal and business cases. I use it as a third party for a lot of applications as well. Gmail has the most secure way to sign in. My all software accounts connected to my gmail account

Pros: Gmail is the most user friendly email app. Firstly, I like how it sorts emails into promotions, important or spam. Another good feature is, when you have never opened an email it knows that you never opened it and it offers to unsubscribe from that senders emails. If you have received an email but haven't replied yet, it reminds you that few days ago you got that email and tells you if you want to respond. Other than just emailing, it has different features like to make a video meeting or like chatting. Overall the app is very friendly in both mobile and desktop form.

Cons: Only cons is when you want to delete or to move all the emails from the same sender there is no option of “select all from that sender” .i wish you can select all emails from the same sender. It would help you while deleting all emails from the one sender.

• Reviewed on 24/03/2021
Rajesh C.
artist
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2021

"good mail service"

Comments: Well Gmail for me is best as i am type of person who depend on single thing for all solution and Gmail is plying such role for me managing my emails, syncing my contacts , my photos everything.

Pros: ok Gmail is my first email service i used . so lets make it to the point
here are some pros of Gmail:-
1) available free without any cost
2) easy to use both from pc and smartphone
3)its app can run on a system having less RAM and will show you the notification on time.
4)well we are here talking about Gmail only but i think the best feature of a google account is not only simplified mail but an account to all your google service . you have a lot of option and service which you can operate from a same google account including drive , YouTube etc.
5)with Gmail you can simply save the google accounts of your contacts and can sync them to unlimited devices and sites linked to your google account .
6)with latest Gmail update we have now google meet option available to start our meet right from gmail .

Cons: ok lets focus on some of cons while i will say these are not cons but some features that i think will be added in some future updates .
1)the attachment size of Gmail must be increased
2) if we want to delete mails in mobile version (android )its not so easy at it is in pc version
3) if we will search any mails by searching the date for example 21 Feb 2021 it will not show the mails of that day.
4)in app version (mobile ) selecting mails is not easy if we slightly tap n the mail in place of thumbnail of mail it will get open instead of being selected

• Reviewed on 22/02/2021
April D.
Service worker
Individual & Family Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2020

"Gmail....for a thought."

Comments: I can appreciate the effort that they're putting forth of weeding out spam because a lot of it is so ridiculously out of control now these days my spam account is so full of just random crazy things and if I had to go through my mail and weed out these things it I would be a crazy person. So my experience with Gmail is fabulous we've grown together adapted together and I've tried other email software and I just never took to any of them like I did Gmail

Pros: So, for what I use Gmail for makes it a perfect fit....for me. I say it's simple, clean and up to date. But maybe that's because I have evolved with Gmail and it's ever changing ways for quite some years now.

Cons: This is always such a hard part for me to fill in. Especially when the software in your own eyes truly really has no big falls certainly not any big enough to call something I hate. something that I really kind of dislike about it is maybe in the beginning it did not express to me how important it is to set up an automatic delete I can't tell you I have thousands and thousands and hundreds of thousands of emails on my Gmail account with them all combined together there's no telling how many of unread emails. Nobody's fault but my own nonetheless when is enough enough I guess.

• Reviewed on 22/12/2020
Zeinab Z.
Student
Higher Education, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2020

"Good Old Gmail"

Comments: I do not have any problems with Gmail. It is a great software that I have been using for a long time, and I will continue to do so in the future.

Pros: Some of the most impactful features are the ability to schedule emails, ability to receive writing suggestions, and the ability to mix up your email stars. Scheduling emails is very helpful especially when I need to send multiple emails or I am running on a tight schedule. I just dedicate some time to type them all up and schedule them. This way I make sure it gets done and I won't forget to do it. Receiving writing suggestions is great if you are not a strong writer. The tips the smart compose offers are concise and work very well with most of my emails. Lastly, the ability to mix up the stars on your emails is a great way to organize them. My very important emails have an exclamation mark, emails that I have responded to have a check mark, and emails that I still need to look at which are important, get an orange star. This is very handy.

Cons: I am only a student, so for my purposes, all the features available are great. All the features that I am aware of are easy to use. However, when I first got gmail which was over 5 years ago, I do not remember receiving any sort of guidelines to help me get started. I had to discover most of it on my own, and there are certainly some features I don't know of yet. If there was some help along the way, rather than me experimenting around, that would have been even better. I have not really integrated gmail with other applications. However, I am currently considering syncing my gmail and google calendar. This might create more ease in my life.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2020
Christina D.
Student
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2020

"The wonderful functionality of Gmail"

Comments: I started using Gmail in high school because our teachers recommended it and ever since that moment, I have never switched. Personally I've never had issues with Gmail and any time I've called customer support they were very friendly, outgoing, and helpful and I really appreciate that because there is nothing worse than the customer support being rude to the customer. Overall 10/10 experience.

Pros: The thing I like the most about this software is that it's very user friend and the interface design was done very well. I like how it's designed for people of all ages to use. I also really like how there are a lot of simple features, but also a lot of more complicated features like data sheets and stats for the individuals looking for those complicated features.

Cons: It's really hard to think of cons for this software because it really has everything one could need, but if there is one improvement that I think could be made would be have the processing time be a little faster because sometimes it can lag, but other than that I don't really have any cons.

• Reviewed on 23/04/2020
Analyst
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2020

"The Easiest Communication Tool"

Comments: MY experience is un-explainable because since my kid days I still use Gmail for all my communication needs.I love it so much that I am still using the same GMAIL account which I have created 20 Years Ago.

Pros: What is really like about gmail is The Popularity it earned for itself , because this is the first step which creates HOPE because when people /kid started to learn and understand about the Technology/computer world ,like what kind of instrument /product it is or how and why people talk about it in every step of life.Even if we see in computer institution the first step which a instructor taught to student is i believe Gmail and what impact it could make to their communication prospective like they can reach to any corner of the world and that too,with few click only and that too with security , because to start learning or experience anything about computer, they would need a account to identify oneself and GMAIL is the best source of it as a user and I think due to its user-friendliness , it ENCOURAGE a beginner to explore and thus Gives HOPE to the kids to learn and learn more and that is when the real explore and learning begins and I think ,its tough security features which cant be easily compromised makes it more interesting and also its Globalization, I think 80% of people as a computer user is very much aware what a word gmail is .It is exceptional because it touches millions of people around the world by giving a opportunity to learn the computer world with a New hope to make a difference.

Cons: The lease I like about it is the customer service response because as per my personal experience GMAIL took three long days to respond any little query . In 21st century it is not appreciable in such a fast pace world.

• Reviewed on 12/04/2020
Digital Marketer Specialist
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 7/02/2020

"Google is okay but it's missing some things"

Comments: My overall experience with Gmail has been good but over time it started to decline because nothing really changed, not much support either. It could have a lot of things added to it to make it much better but I don't think they will do that. I f you need a basic email provider it's decent but once you decide to get a business email by using gsuite it can become problematic with lot's of functions and other issues.

Pros: What I like most about Gmail is that it's convenient and easy to make an email and start receiving messages from contacts. I also like being able to customize the theme in the background of my inbox. It has a lot of features.

Cons: What I least liked about Gmail is the integration with gmass for email automation. It's expensive and is buggy with Gmail and it can be a pain. I stopped using Gmail as my email automation provider as it does not have what I need. I also receive a lot of spam and I'm tired of it.

• Reviewed on 7/02/2020
IT Adviser
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2020

"Highly organized and easy to get a hang of"

Comments: Beyond amazing. I would have to say that without a doubt, I would prefer Google's Email and Suite system above anyone else's

Pros: In all my years of setting up infrastructure, intra-net based (internal) email systems, or even simple deployment of Microsoft Outlook/Office Suite, etc. Google's integrated system has been the best by far. It allows me to communicate with my employer as well as my team without any issues whatsoever. It has a strong international community of literally millions of people helping one another with any and all issues and that's if customer service isn't able to get to you on time.

Cons: Just how slow customer service can be at times.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2020
Stephanie E.
Designer
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2020

"Best email for Business"

Comments: I absolutely love Gmail and how it works with all of the other Google software. Google has made my work life much easier with all of the programs they offer and how they interact with Gmail accounts.

Pros: I love Gmail for the ease of use. I like how it divides the emails into categories for me into primary, social and promotions. This is a time saver for me so I don't have to sift through ad emails. It is easy to go to the top and click all of these emails to delete at the same time from these other categories. The side tabs are easy to see and navigate. The reply and trash buttons are easy to see and use. I can easily access this from my phone and it is always reliable. I like that I can use my email to access other programs without needing to "sign up" again each time.

Cons: The only con I have noticed for me is that I wish that the emails that have been read already would not just unhighlight but be moved to another "read" category. It is confusing sometimes to see which is the last email in a thread and I get confused. If they moved to a "read" or "old" category automatically after they have been opened it would be easier to delete unwanted ones and keep my inbox a little cleaner and less confusing especially during busier days and weeks.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2020
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 23/06/2020

"Easy to use and administer; suffers slightly from Google's (typically) poor documentation"

Comments: Overall I'd recommend Gmail to any business, large or small.

Pros: Gmail is easy to use, easy to set up, and easy to administer. As de facto head of IT for my company I appreciate that I spend literally zero time thinking about our company email - I just add a user every time someone new joins and everything "just works". And I've never heard any users complain about using Gmail vs. other leading corporate email solutions.

Cons: Setting up group email addresses is confusing and counterintuitive, since in typical Google fashion it seems to combine two separate products, one of which (Google Groups) was designed for the internet circa 2003. As with most Google products, "documentation" consists of several random one-page articles that often include reference to deprecated features, circular links (article A tells you to go to article B for more information on action X, and article B tells you to go to article A for more information on action X), answers to very narrow support questions that aren't actually "documentation" but are nonetheless touted as such, and so on. The good news is that it's usually so easy to use that you rarely have to seek help in the documents. Unfortunately, when you do have to go to the documents you're likely to spend an hour searching around before giving up and searching the internet for a third party information source.

• Reviewed on 23/06/2020
Self Employed
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2020

"Best Thing Since Peanut Butter & Jelly! 📧"

Comments: For business, personal, and everything in between you can count on this software to do want needs to be done, not only to meet your messages but your communication needs.

Pros: Gmail has connected so many businesses and individuals. Its sleek simple design is ever-changing, yet always innovative and unique. Messages sending is easy, fast, and efficient. Receiving messages is separated into a priority from important to spam. Talking about spam, it's pretty effective as a barrier against random stuff. Deleting isn't the end of things. Say for instance you deleted a message by mistake. The horror! Don't worry though, the messages are sent to the trash bin, so you can have a chance to retrieve it or delete it for good. There's also a timer if you want to automatically delete stuff as well. Forward messages and automatic draft saving. It has different light options for your mode, as well as your pick of background images. You can also block anyone, add contacts and messages to your favorites, as well as save them to your contact list. It's pretty seamless in its simplicity and easy to maneuver.

Cons: I don't have any real problems with it. It's that great. Anyone can email you. Which is not really a con I guess, but for scammers and random people, it's just irritating (just saying).

• Reviewed on 25/10/2020
Muhammad Z.
Senior Accounts Officer
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2021

"Excellent Platform Life Make Easy"

Comments: I am using Gmail for past 12+ years I think from 2009. And I wish to inform all over the people who used this software here in Gmail have bulk number of solutions in your working life Gmail made easy your in I.T world and they have a excellent positive solutions. One of the best is Email security I like very much Gmail have a excellent data security center and I thing 99.9% secure servers they have its not easy to hack any personal data or an official data, cloud services is the best way because I found my data anywhere just one touch and also email send and receive systems is too much fast by other engines (Yahoo, Hotmail). Maximum files attached at a time with email and send anybody very easily because the Gmail screen is completely user friendly interface and best thing is your data move anywhere in the world in a few seconds. Finally i have no more words for positivity of Gmail.com Group i said Thank you very much for your great efforts in this regard.
Thank you Gmail Team I wish to achieve more success in future endeavor.
Thanks,
MUhammad Zeeshan

Pros: Email Services of Gmail
I thing other email services provider not beat Gmail by there services Gmail have a vast data collection center in the world and have a very broad space against other then services providers.

Cons: I like very much of email services like pretty good due to very fast and secure channel for move your personnel and confidential data any where in the whole world.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2021
Jessica T.
pet groomer
Veterinary, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 6/11/2020

"Great email application for work or personal time"

Comments: My overall experience with Gmail is pretty great. The system is very user friends and easily adaptable. It doesnt glitch as much as some other apps I have attempted to use in the past.

Pros: I love that it not only helps you keep in touch with all of your customers for your business, as well as keep up with all of your extra curricular activities on time and kept up. I love that you can create your own folders in place of the original ones. Creating folders seems like a silly thing to mention about an application review but this feature not only helps you locate important documents easier. I also like that you can put in your other email addresses even if they're not google email addresses, not many other companies will do this for you.

Cons: I dont like the most current update to the operating system it is more confusing. Before the newest update, it seems like I cant find emails that im looking for.

• Reviewed on 6/11/2020
Rames K.
Accountant
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/07/2020

"Inbuilt email tracking shold be there"

Comments: Easy and smooth

Pros: Simple user interferes so that it's easy to explain to new joiners.

Cons: No tracking on sent emails, so that I am not able to know the recipient received the mail or not

• Reviewed on 2/07/2020
Joe C.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 8/02/2021

"Gmail... the industry standard"

Comments: Gmail is and has been an integral part of my professional and personal life for nearly 20 years. Its easy-to-use dashboard and integration with the other Google Suite of products make it invaluable to any and all tasks or duties.

Pros: The Google Suite of products is the industry standard for a reason. They are easy to set up and easy to use. My favorite features within Gmail are the use of filters to automatically organize emails by folder, whether going straight to the inbox or straight to a folder to be read later.

Cons: My only complaint about Gmail is the issue of archiving and freeing up space when your email is almost full. Archiving was not easy to figure out but eventually, I found a good article.

• Reviewed on 8/02/2021
Conor B.
teacher
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/06/2020

"Google Gmail the BEST User-Friendly Service"

Comments: Super simple, super efficient, great for work, college, school any way of life best user friendly service for email out there.

Pros: I liked how Gmail categorize all your email into primary, promotions and social, making it easy to organize emails. In addition, the ability to label, star important emails is so beneficial along with creating folders for separate email accounts. It's an organised mans dream! It provides cool services such as undo an email once sent, which gives you 30seconds to unsend a email if you wish. It also allows you to have your signature on an email, autoreply and even customising your background and profile if you have a creative mind. It's privacy and security is top class, linking your phone number, recovery emails so you can never get locked out of your account or get hacked.

Cons: It's hard to find any, however if Gmail had a better read your emails feature would be welcomed, however they do support google plugins and extensions which allow you to do this. Futhermore, if the processing was slighty faster and the ability to attach more than one file and picture at a time would be welcomed also.

• Reviewed on 6/06/2020
Yaser A.
Network Engineer
Computer Networking, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2020

"Advantages of using Gmail"

Comments: For as long as I remember using Gmail has been very easy and effective. It's now become a serious thing in my life and controls so much, the best part is that it does it efficiently.

Pros: It's a very easy thing to use and a great way to organize all emails that you receive. Sending emails or managing them is very easy and done with practically no effort.

Cons: One thing they can improve on is being better at recognizing weather certain emails are spam or not, I've lost serious emails through spam sorting.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2020
Obianuju O.
pharmacy technician
Pharmaceuticals, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2020

"Easy and Effective"

Pros: This software is user-friendly. I have been using it for several years.

Cons: It could be more customizable and visually appealing.

• Reviewed on 11/04/2020
Graphic Designer
Graphic Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2020

"Secure and easy emailing"

Comments: Gmail is great for receiving and sending emails to customers. I’ve been using the App for over five years and have never had a problem with it. It is very easy to use and I would recommend it to anybody.

Pros: I really appreciate the apps usability. For example, Gmail sorts your emails into specific threads. This makes for a more organized inbox. Gmail is also very secure. it’s sorts ouch 99% of the spam emails that could potential harm me and my business. I’ve never had a problem with it. I also like the fact that on the mobile version you can view all of your emails from different accounts at once. You can also view your inbox for a specific email on its own. Not to mention Gmail has excellent storage, I don’t really have to clear my inbox out that much.

Cons: when replying to an email the reply screen is very small. Another con is the lack of folders, Gmail only provides labels. I prefer folders over labels but did it is not much of a disadvantage another con is the lack of folders, Gmail only provides labels. I prefer folders over labels but it is not much of a disadvantage.

• Reviewed on 27/04/2020
Gisela W.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/03/2019

"GMail took over from Microsoft Outlook on my Laptop and Android device"

Comments: Gmail is very intuitive, and the user interface makes it easy to launch into it quickly, but to do it justice, one needs to spend time learning all the tricks that other users of Gmail seem to have worked out long ago. In our hurried world, where e-mail is a daily tasks, and the Android platform is making it even more fast paced, the user interface is a critical component, and a friendly pop up hint on how to deal with an overfull inbox, may be very helpful.

Pros: GMail is accessible, it doesn't fuss about passwords, and it is available when you need to check your mail on your phone or home computer. Mailboxes are all seamlessly updated and there doesn't seem to be any trouble searching for old mail items. Tagging mail is more effective than sorting it into folders. Deleting batches of mail items is quick and easy. Keeping up with the mail inbox is much easier than in my old Mailer.

Cons: The software really meets my expectations for an e-mail portal that can be used on my phone, laptop, tablet and in the local internet cafe, without a worry. It has never disappointed me, and the only thing I think is a little limited is the ability to make a "cute" signature.

• Reviewed on 6/03/2019