Kronos Workforce Ready Reviews

• Overall
    4.1 /5

About Kronos Workforce Ready

Employee scheduling solution that helps organizations manage shifts, payroll, leaves, overtime calculations and more.

Learn more about Kronos Workforce Ready

Showing 25 reviews of 753

Majeeda P.
HR Generalist
Recreational Facilities & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2019

"A good software but not unfortunately designed for Park Districts."

Comments: I liked the support staff that helped me with issues that arose. In particularly, I want to say that they were great, even though, they could not always help me. They made an honest effort and tried to even make logical solutions to help remedy my issues. Rep was by far my favorite support persons. Please let them know that I appreciated their time and energies. They did a tremendous job helping me with the software and always followed up and followed through. I will miss our lengthy support sessions!

Pros: There was some level of customizing available.

Cons: It was not a software designed for an organization like mine, a park district. In our organization, most employees work in more than one role at all times. Kronos could only keep general record of one job with one pay rate to each employee (we did not have the Payroll portion of Kronos). Some notifications that we needed were not available. Creating forms from scratch was difficult. Webinars were very long (3 Hours). Kronos was not as customizable for us as we had hoped. many things that we wanted to do with the system were not possible. Applicants had a hard time applying through the software. I had constant issues with log-ins.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2019
Bruce B.
Technical Support Supervisor
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2019

"Flexibility to Customize According to Your Needs"

Comments: We are using time-sheet entry notes for our users to document their activities with customers. These notes in turn make their way onto our billing statements to our customers . This saves countless hours of work for our billing department.

Pros: Workforce Ready is a very robust time and labor application that can integrate seamlessly with your payroll solution. The granular configuration options allow the administrator and/or implementation team to set up their timekeeping solution according to their individual needs. Moreover, by mixing and matching profiles within the different areas of configuration, one can fine tune options by departments or individual employees if necessary.

Cons: Perhaps it is unavoidable but with the extreme level of flexibility comes also an extensive admin interface that could take a good amount of time to fully grasp. An administrators with years of experience could easily expect to still be learning new and better ways to complete tasks.

Alicia L.
Payroll Specialist
Financial Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2020

"Kronos WorkForce Ready"

Pros: The termination process is less steps than it was in Kronos Workforce Central

Cons: Using WFR is like taking a trip back in time. The functionality of the system is very clunky, and resembles the old dos systems. There is no room to customize to fit our company needs. We were told that this system would free up our team to do other projects, if anything it has increased the time needed to preform. The date sensitivity is very annoying, when we make changes we should be able to enter them with an effective date, but the system uses the date we are entering the employee changes as the effective date. During implementation, we were constantly told 'the system does not do that', or 'that can't be done'. Out implementation process was terrible, and we still don't have everything working. Moving from one Kronos product to another should have been seamless, it was anything but seamless. The implementation team should have been able to look at our company in Central and recreate in Ready, without us having to provide everything for them. This was the worst implementation I have ever gone through, it was worse that SAP, which is very sad. I could go on and on, but I won't. I have a spreadsheet comparing Kronos Workforce Central to Kronos Workforce Ready, if you would like to see it I can provide for you.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2020
Angie E.
Deputy Director Payroll/Hr Liaison
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/03/2020

"Overall great product!"

Comments: I really like Kronos Workforce Ready product overall. I think it would be nice to have a one on one quarterly meeting with someone so I can make a list of the not so important items to go over. I believe there are things this system can do that I have no idea about. I understand the videos and training materials but I do better talking to someone and showing them what I am talking about rather than trying to explain everything in an email. Just my opinion.

Pros: I believe most of the program is very user friendly. I like that everything is tied into the system, payroll, HR, TLM and applicant tracking. There is a lot more that we can utilize that we are not using yet. I like the audit trail feature so I can tell what the employee is doing so I can help teach them the correct way. I like the Favorites option that I just found out how to use that about a month or so ago.

Cons: At the time of our purchase, the fire department purchased Telestaff scheduling product that we were told could talk to our payroll system and send information over to Kronos and land on the firefighters timesheet. We have been in implementation for this particular item for almost 2 years now.
I do not particularly like the benefit selection process. I think it is very difficult to read the confirmation page, it does not show the dependents without having to reopen it. It is very confusing when selecting dependents and spouses for a plan. I feel it used to be so much easier to maneuver and read your decisions but now it has added another 10 minutes to the process because you are constantly going back to see if your dependents are selected. I am NOT looking forward to open enrollment this year at all.

• Reviewed on 5/03/2020
Connie E.
Administrative Resource Planning Analyst
Individual & Family Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/05/2019

"Kronos WFR is Amazing"

Comments: One of the things Kronos worked hard with us was to get our Weighted Average Overtime process set-up. We are semi-monthly payroll and this sometimes creates some issues. Kronos worked with us determined to find a way to make this work and they didn't stop until it was resolved.
We also do a Allocation report and Kronos Support help us get a report put together to pull out our monthly allocation by labor cost departments. They did not quit working with us until this report was what we needed. It actually turned out better than what we had in the past.
Some of what we do as a company is sometimes different than the norm. Kronos as worked with us on each of this things so that the program works for what we need to get things done in the most efficient way possible with the most accurate information. I personally would not want to go to another Software Company.

Pros: We have been with Kronos family since around 2000. In 2015 we transition from Kronos Central to Kronos Workforce Ready. During the time with Workforce Ready, I enjoy how they are constantly changing and updating to stay up on current trends. The best part is that with all the changes, we are able to update and move to the new functions without any issues. If there is something we are not sure of, a request for support is available with a knowledgably support tech to help us get to the next level. Kronos Workforce Ready is able to keep us up to date with the latest technology trends and required reporting. Creating reports and pulling information has never been easier. Basically I have found that whatever I think of, Kronos can do it.

Cons: We were one of the first jumping on board with Kronos Workforce Ready in 2014 when things really started taking off for this program. So our implementation was a little stressful, but Kronos listen to us and has worked hard to resolve the early implementation issues. Support has improved and it is more than support when they are called they are full of suggestions to help improve processes that are used.

• Reviewed on 7/05/2019
Lindsay M.
HR Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2017

"Big Company Technology - Small Family Feel"

Comments: As a new user of Kronos - I have been impressed with the value placed on customer service and community support. Workforce Ready is a newer platform and as with all changes, there are a few glitches; however, the tech support and responsiveness makes you feel as though the system issues are minor and worth it. Every single time we call for assistance, the experience is helpful rather than stressful. Product wise - I love the cloud technology and the community features. One of my favorite features is the export option. When first using the product I kept looking for where to "Run Reports" for basic info - when I realized I could manipulate the columns and then just export the data I was looking at I was thrilled. It isn't complicated, doesn't require that I run a bunch of numbers - I just pick what I want to know at that moment & export the file. Then I can easily sort/filter the excel data as needed. I also appreciate the ability to search by multiple details - other platforms require the last name only, but WFR let's me search by multiple features - including the exact name or "starts with". I still have a lot to learn about the system and am anxious for the upgrades and suggestions to be implemented (like the ability to click back/forth between pages as you move through a file without having to go back to the home page); however, I'm pleased with the product and love the relationship - so as long as the focus stays on technological advances, combined with stellar customer service - Kronos will get my vote at the executive table.

Pros: PEOPLE! Software is available and mostly similar - we have a lot of choices in HRIS/Payroll systems, so how you treat your customers is the most important factor in being better. Kronos has this in spades!!

Cons: Benefit plan set up isn't ideal - I need to be able to put in an effective date AND an enrollment date, as they are not the same thing. If my employees don't elect their benefits before the "waiting period" the "New Enrollment" radio button disappears. An employee's waiting period and eligibility dates do not match their election period. I'd like the opportunity to select the different options.

• Reviewed on 10/03/2017
Lisa R.
HR/IT Technology Specialist
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/03/2017

"Solid HRIS, but some updates/improvements needed for some features."

Comments: Kronos is committed to improving WFR and we already see the improvements made since we went live. There were some bumps at the beginning, but Kronos is a company that listens to their clients and helps in anyway they can. Although, the system is still a work in progress, we are in a much better place then we were before Kronos and are happy to have the system in place.

Pros: 1. All in one product that including ATS, HR, payroll, benefits, ACA and reporting.
2. One system, one number for customer support, one community (great customer portal), one company you are working with.
3. Employee Self Service is great! You can grant as much or as little access as you would like to complete actions, access data, benefit enrollment, etc.
4. Kronos Team willingness to set up the system the way you need to in order to accomplish business needs.

Cons: 1. The system is very particular in the way you set up. Ensure you have a good application consultant that understands what your company needs and how they will set this up in your environment. Also, if you chose to bring WFC into the mix, you are dealing with two systems and not one and there is a whole other level of set up you need to consider.
2. No development site. Everything is conducted in live site.
3. Recruitment and onboarding (checklists in general) need to be more flexible. Kronos is working on this and is on road map. We look forward to some improvements.
4. Training in product and training material needs some more work. There is a noticeable difference in training presentation vs. other products (i.e. WFC learning portal vs. WFR offerings). Also, you really will need someone dedicated to learn and understand WFR, as it is very layered.
5. There is not current API offerings, only flat files every 15 minutes can come out of WFR. Kronos is working on adding this capability in near future.

• Reviewed on 1/03/2017
Brooke D.
Director of Human Resources
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees

"Hospital Review"

Comments: It is a good system.

Pros: It is a user friendly system. Easy reports are easy to customize.

Cons: Implementation is awful. They do not send any reps on site to help with implementation. Reports that require Kronos assistance take forever to receive. One took over 6 months to get.

Brooke O.
HR Coordinator
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2019

"Review"

Comments: We have been able to go completely paperless with our onboarding process. However, customer support and follow-up has not been a pleasant experience. After implementation and the transition to customer support, I feel we were thrown to the wolves. There is no follow-up available from the project manager who built our system to offer any assistance with updates that come about. Basically, what is built is built is how I feel. We are not in the software business, and I feel it is key to have that support to be able to provide tips and tricks based on updates and new features that come about.

Pros: Recruiting and Onboarding have made our hiring process much easier.

Cons: It is not user friendly from the employee side or the administrator side.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2019
Angie M.
General Manager of Administrations
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2020

"Kronos could be better"

Comments: Neutral

Pros: User friendly if it is set up properly and the use for our team members.

Cons: Customer Service from our contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Everything benefits was and is disappointing when it came to our open enrollment.

• Reviewed on 20/01/2020
Allen B.
CFO
Machinery, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Reports are not conducive to data dumps"

Comments: I would say medium satisfied. Not overly impressed.

Pros: Easy to click on fields desired to report on

Cons: A participant's information does not show up all on one line. Making it difficult to use in Excel.
The PTO request is not intuitive and I waste time doing a request. This should be a much simpler process as all employees do these.
I don't like the report resetting all the time while I am using it. Should stay where I was at.
Better Dep[t tools, like Pay History should be a canned report.
Should be able to go back and pull pay rates and headcount by specifying date, so system would have to know what pay rate was in effect at date selected.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2020
Joyce W.
Payroll Clerk
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/10/2018

"Exceptional Time keeping"

Comments: General note to anyone considering Workforce Ready: We have been using this product since 2012. I seldom need to contact Support for assistance as this product tends to work great with minimal problems. When I have reached out for assistance the staff has done a great job resolving problems in a timely manner. You can expect a great product, courteous and professional service.

Pros: We have a wide variety of pay codes and rules. We have built in overtime, shift differentials, Differentials for field training, etc. I have worked with other software programs and Workforce Ready is a program that has been extremely accurate for time keeping. Workforce is one of the best software programs I have worked on for payroll. It is easy to use and understand.

Cons: The only issue I have encountered is when I have employees with multiple codes that fall on a holiday. An example would be: Patrol Officer, who is an FTO while working a holiday. Some hours just don't move over to payroll. However I understand the problem because we are "over-loading" the program with multiple codes.

• Reviewed on 2/10/2018
Erik B.
Special Projects Coordinator
Mental Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/08/2019

"Kronos Workforce Ready - how did we live with out it?!"

Comments: Time keeping has become more efficient. Payroll more accurate. Credential reports to health plans are much easier.

Pros: Kronos WFR is highly customizable to allow for easy reporting and data tracking.

Cons: Some of the back end set up is not self explanatory and often requires outreach to the Kronos Global Support team for guidance. However, KGS is always very helpful in finding solutions to any problems encountered.

Robin H.
Human Resources Generalist
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/08/2019

"Lots of potiential, but seriously lacks customer support."

Pros: The ability to pull reports and export data into a variety of software programs.

Cons: The customer service. When there is an issue, there is ZERO possibility to get immediate help. Even when items are payroll critical, I can wait 1-3 days for a response. When they support staff do respond, they will call on eastern time, so if you miss that call (at 4-7am pacific time), you have to call back and leave a message to have them return your call starting a vicious cycle. Rarely when I have an issue do I get support assigned that knows how to fix the problem. I have had to tell the support member how to do tasks within Kronos. Most of the time, I get placed on hold while the support staff assigned reaches out for additional help. Worst customer service with ANY computer software program I have ever encountered.

Paula L.
Sr. Payroll Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2018

"Workforce Ready is a good product that has been able to solve most of our pain points."

Pros: We like the ability to easily see the entire team's time on a dashboard that can be customized to our individual preferences. The ability to approve time sheets for multiple employees easily and quickly is also a highlight of the product. The reporting function is easy to customize reports as needed and share them with others.

Cons: The only con that really has impacted us has been the inconsistent performance. It has been inconvenient because the system has been non-functional on the days we are trying to close out time tracking to process our payroll. This happened consistently for 4 payrolls over an 8 week period. While there were many people at Kronos working on the problem, it never seemed to have the root cause handled so it would not continue to occur.

• Reviewed on 14/09/2018
Gretta E.
HR Director
Medical Practice, 201-500 Employees

"Good product"

Pros: Web based so I can access anywhere/anytime, user friendly, good report options, strong security, better payroll functioning capabilities than our previous system.

Cons: Repeat logins, requiring some info to perform certain functions but it's not required when setting up an employee, double entry on different screens, does not give a warning that an employee is not going to get a check when performing payroll, turns off benefit automatically without warning when an employee's hours drop below a certain point.

by Holly on 1/06/2017

Hello Gretta,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoy a lot of the Workforce Ready functionality! I wanted to let you know that there is a way to prevent session timeouts from happening at regular intervals. In the Workforce Ready solution, navigate to Company Settings then click on Profile/Polices and then click on Security - this will enable you to edit your security profile. Once in your profile, under “Timeout Settings” you can modify the “Max Inactive Time” to the desired time. If you have any questions on this, or would like assistance with any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email at [email protected]

Community Manager, Workforce Ready

Diane S.
Human Resources
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2018

"Everything you need"

Comments: Overall I do think that Kronos Workforce ready is one of the best systems out there that has a lot to offer in one package.

Pros: I love how all of the different aspects of human resources is woven into one system in a comprehensive and easy to use system, once you know how to utilize it properly.

Cons: Quite a number of our employees are not so tech-savvy and have a hard time with all of the different steps it takes to do simple tasks e.i. logging in or correcting their time...

by Jesse on 5/07/2018

Hi Diane,
Thank you for taking the time to review Workforce Ready!
It’s great to hear of your success in using our products for human resources purposes. We also appreciate your thoughts on the employees’ user experience, and will be sure to route your feedback to our engineering and product teams.
If you have any additional thoughts, please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]
Thank you!
Jesse

• Reviewed on 11/05/2018
Darlene R.
Controller
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2019

"Strong time management payroll software"

Comments: Very satisfied. We have 15 locations with about 120 people punching a time clock. It works well for our company

Pros: I appreciate the ease of use from an administrator standpoint. Reports are easy to design and build. Makes my day easy. The ability to pull up an employee and find everything in one spot is useful as well. The payroll process is simple to use.

Cons: Not so much the software but I currently do not have a direct line to my representative. I either make a call and leave a message or send an e-mail and wait for a response.

Kortney M.
Payroll Specialist
Accounting, 201-500 Employees

"Review"

Comments: As I am learning more about the product it is becoming easier to maneuver. I would have appreciated more time during set up before going live to understand the program better and correct some of the issues we continue to have today. I continue to learn more and correct these issues as we go but they have taken a lot of time and efforts to get them to work.

Pros: It is user friendly for the users. It is very customizable. Offers many functions and services in one system.

Cons: Sometimes it is too customizable, it would be nice to have an easier way to find columns to pull into a report that fit the needs of our organization. It would be nice to easier customize columns or template reports to condense information pulled into the report.

Principal IT Project Lead/IT Developer
Medical Devices, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2019

"UI needs an overhaul!"

Comments: Tracking time, meeting company financial objectives

Pros: It saves the previous selections for the time-card rows, which makes it easier to enter time from one time period to the next. Also, it's Java-based and can, ostensibly, run on any platform.

Cons: 1. EITHER the columns should auto-size to the larger of the field size and header size and not be sized equally to fit on the display area on the monitor OR it should "remember" the user's preferences when it comes to column size.
2. The pop-up windows (e.g. when looking up "Transfer"/project, entering start/end dates for reports) should open on the *same* screen where the "parent" window is. Having it display on the "left-most" display is, frankly, a PIA.
3. The date format in the headers should be time-zone specific (e.g. mm/dd for US/CAN and dd/mm for EU)
4. The list of values for the "Transfer"/project column that pops up when the mouse pointer is placed in that field should not display right away (maybe add a bit of a delay); this would allow users to copy the current value if needed.
5. There should be a more user-friendly way of exporting the data for any time frame (say, into Excel) that makes it easier to manipulate the exported data (e.g. pivot tables, aggregate functions, etc.) the current UI does not provide this capability and the "report" is practically unusable.
6. The tool does not function in Chrome and repeatedly asks for Java to be installed (which it already is). Likely means that the tool needs to find the JAVA_HOME environment variable and use that to run.

by Kronos on 3/12/2019

Greetings,

Thanks so much for your review. We have spent a considerable amount of time updating the new user interface and would love to be able to give you a demo if you have not started using it. There are also great resource on the Community New UI page found at (https://community.kronos.com/s/newui)

Please email me at [email protected] and we can set you up with a Kronos Expert to help with any questions you may have.

Thanks again for your review
Alaina Froton
Customer Marketing Specialist

• Reviewed on 10/09/2019
Susan W.
Assistant HR Director
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees

"Less than satisfied"

Comments: We implemented and went live 1/1/2017 with Time and Attendance and Scheduler. The Scheduler had so many features missing on 1/1/17, we had to postpone implementation until the 4/1/17 release date. Every time we ask a functionality question, the answer is "That's a good idea, maybe we can incorporate that in a later release." Not necessarily a good response, when someone is paying you to use software and your question is something you said it could do in the demo. The 3 months worth of credit for our billing I have yet to see applied to our account. And there are the time clocks, well 5 months in and I am working on getting my third one to see if it will work correctly. First one we bought was compatible with barcodes. We purchased barcodes from a Kronos recommended supplier to fine out they were not compatible with the new clocks. When told we should have sent them in to be tested, I had the response "but we bought them where you told us to buy them." Then, we sent our proximity badges in for evaluation to change from a barcode scanner clock to a proximity badge scanner. Almost a month to get the test results that they worked with the clock, another month to get a correct order form to sign, then 3 weeks to ship to us all to find out Kronos ordered us the incorrect time clock reader. So I am almost 3 months into a process that has been a huge waste of my teams time. We use a small portion of this product and will think twice before we ever expand it.

Pros: I like the core of the product line, the Time and Attendance module. It is easy to use and the self service is easy for employees to understand. Our consulting team doing the implementation has been great to work with.

Cons: Customer Service with this product has been huge disappointment. Tech Support has been even worse. And don't plan to get a response on anything unless you contact them with a follow-up.

by Holly on 27/06/2017

Hello Susan,

Thank you for your candid feedback. I apologize for the experience you have had thus far with the Workforce Ready solution. I have escalated your feedback to the appropriate stakeholders, and I welcome you to contact me directly so that we can speak further about what you would like to see in the product and submit these ideas to our product management team, as well as help resolve the issues you have been experiencing with our time clocks and support. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email at [email protected]

Community Manager, Workforce Ready

Jonathon N.
Sales Coordinator Foodservice Division
Food Production, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/01/2019

"Excellent Time Management Software"

Comments: Excellent and easy to use virtual timeclock software.

Pros: Kronos is very simplified for users. At our company we use it to "punch" in and out using it as a virtual timeclock. It's quick and relays your times punched via a summary screen. It makes it easy to keep track of used and unused vacation days and sick time.

Cons: There isn't really anything I've come across that I didn't like about this software. If I was pressed to pick one thing, I would say that I would like to see the day's total number of hours worked displayed by the minute so I can see if I've worked a full eight hours and can punch out early instead of having to do the math in my head.

• Reviewed on 8/01/2019
Donna N.
Director of Risk Management & Administration
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2019

"Workforce Ready"

Comments: Good Customer Service when there is a problem or issue with the system. The on-line time entry for employees works very well.

Pros: The Workforce Ready system is extremely user friendly and easy to run canned or custom reports.

Cons: It would be helpful to have a feature in the software when an employee misses an in or out punch, that would highlight the error for the Manager as necessary to fix prior to the end of the payroll week.

• Reviewed on 12/08/2019
Doug M.
Vice President
Food & Beverages
    1.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2016

"I cannot recommend Kronos Workforce Ready to anyone"

Pros: I can't think of any attribute of the Workforce Ready product that I particularly like. My experience with Kronos is that they produce good time and attendance software, but I personally have not seen any evidence that they have any expertise producing HRIS software.

Cons: The Kronos Workforce Ready product reminds me of an old fashioned data processing program from 20 years ago. It is not at all user friendly or intuitive. I have used it daily for one year and still am frequently puzzled by the way it is organized (or disorganized). I spend significant time searching for the information I want. Incredibly, the turnover calculation function has not worked correctly for the two years my company has owned the Workforce Ready product. Kronos has known all this time that their turnover function is flawed, but I don't think it is corrected yet; it doesn't appear to be fixed to me. Producing reports from Workforce Ready is cumbersome. The user must pick the data elements for the report from very long lists of fields that truly appear to me to be in no logical order whatsoever. I know that sounds hard to believe, but if there is some logic to the lists of fields, I have yet to understand it. The training information provided by Kronos to teach the user to use Workforce Ready is mostly written documents rather than videos. I personally find videos easier to understand, but Kronos offers only a handful of them. There are many topics I would like to learn about that are not covered at all in any of Kronos' training materials.

by Holly on 12/08/2016

Thank you for your review – I understand you have connected with your sales representative and we are actively working to resolve the issues that you shared with us. While we were disappointed to read about your experience we appreciate your honest feedback and look forward to resolving your issues.

Workforce Ready Community Manager

• Reviewed on 13/07/2016
Laura F.
Payroll and HR Coordinator
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2019

"Absolutely LOVE Kronos"

Pros: It's awesome! Super user friendly and simple. can be very customizable to your company. The comp I worked for before this had Kronos and it looked and worked differently than the company I am at now, which shows how customizable it is. Great time and attendance program that can be made exactly how you need it based off your companies needs

Cons: It has gone down a couple times now on the day supervisors need to approve timecards which was very inconvenient but they do keep you updated the whole time on when they are fixing it

• Reviewed on 26/11/2019