Filter by:

• Overall

About HelpDesk

HelpDesk is an online ticketing system designed to simplify your teams work. Provide outstanding customer support. Effortlessly.

Learn more about HelpDesk

Stephen G.
I.T. Assistant in US
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees

Very Useful to start a Helpdesk experience

5 2 years ago

Comments: Overall Helpdesk has been great for me to begin using a ticket system. Before we where using Helpdesk it was difficult for my team to keep track of which problems were solved and who was responsible for them, but now my agents always know what they are responsible for and they are able to see each ticket though to completion.

Pros:

Helpdesk is very easy to get started with and is extremely affordable compared to other options. It was very easy for me to already use our existing Helpdesk email address and give my agents a way to track their tickets. The software is very easy for my agents to understand and it is great that they can access it online anywhere.

Cons:

I would like to see an option for omnichannel so we can respond to customers in the medium they use to first reach out rather than always have to redirect to our support email.

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to HelpDesk: Zendesk was way too expensive for us as a small business. They have much better features than Helpdesk, but since we are not a large scale company yet we do not need all of the features Zendesk offers and we can not afford to pay for them.

Nandy N.
Administrative Assistant in Barbados
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

HelpDesk - Helps with Customer Satisfaction

4 4 months ago

Comments: We don't have time to answer customer complaints so HelpDesk helps us keep track. We are able to focus on what customers want and spend time fixing or adding value to our services.

Pros:

Help keep track of tickets (customer complaints) and who handles them. Helps organization to keep training current Helps organization to focus on their core competencies. It frees up time to focus on adding value to customer service.

Cons:

There is an obvious lack of control over training, nuances can be lost. Customers may find it too impersonal. It can reflect badly on the organization if representatives are not professional. Some cultural differences may occur and miscommunication can happen.

Abdul S.
Managing director in UK

Better than others I've used

4 last year

Pros:

I used to use LiveChat ticketing but it wasn't mobile friendly.

Cons:

+ Doesn't have direct integration with ChatBot. + No smileys when replying to tickets.

Reasons for Choosing HelpDesk: Mobile responsive

Switched From: LiveChat

Reasons for Switching to HelpDesk: Budget

Madde N.
Underwriter in US
Insurance, 2-10 Employees

Awesome System!

5 9 months ago

Comments: Overall, this feature has been super useful to my business, highly recommend!!

Pros:

This product is so easy to use. I love the ability to assign different messages to different users.

Cons:

I wish that we would be able to receive a notification sound when we received a message on the help desk.

Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Customer Success Specialist in Philippines
Design, 51-200 Employees

Efficient and Easy to use!

5 10 months ago

Comments: I love how it makes our tasks easier and we're excited to discover more of its other features that we can use in our other lines of business. :)

Pros:

What I liked the most about HelpDesk is that it gives us the convenience of being able to work on our tickets on an organized page, thus saving a lot of time. It's simple and so easy to use. The internal note feature ensures that everyone in the team is on the same page, resulting in a great client experience.

Cons:

I'm still in the process of getting to know more about HelpDesk but I'm already loving it.

Richard E.
Chief Executive Officer in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Better than the rest!

5 2 years ago

Comments: We've used Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Groove and a slew of others. The team at Helpdesk has built a functionally rich solution that doesn't require a degree to understand how to operate. We're able to manage tickets in a clean and visually minimal environment and get information without needing to execute multiple clicks. Definitely recommend this solution for teams of all sizes.

Pros:

Super easy to get up and running and start managing customer support inquiries. The support team at HelpDesk is very attentive in addressing any questions.

Cons:

Tighter integration with LiveChat when we selected the software would have been great, but that has since been rolled out.

Anushka P.
Anushka P.
Social Media Marketer in India

Efficient solution for customer support

5 last year

Comments: When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond helpdesk was very easy and detailed to work with

Pros:

When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond, HelpDesk is one tool that will be on the top of my recommendation list. All the results are present in one place that makes it easy for me to take a look and enhance my performance. Everything is so detailed and simple.

Cons:

I don’t have such a problem with this application, my work is going on smoothly without any hassle as such.

Shakti S.
Graphic Designer in US
Graphic Design, 51-200 Employees

Proof status and due date field

3 9 months ago

Pros:

the clean interface is very nice. thanks

Cons:

There is no entry field for a due date. Needs PROOF OUT status option. Both of these are deal breakers and we will be finding a different helpdesk option if these features are not added.

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Physician in US
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees

Great way to help users!

4 7 months ago

Pros:

The ease of the program for beginner users!

Cons:

More detailed training would help out some in the beginning as well as better app control.

Rex F.
CEO in US

Superb Product but lacking some features

4 2 years ago

Pros:

It's easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing to work in.

Cons:

It lacks some of the more advance features that more mature Helpdesk solutions offer. The integration with their livechat product is weak and essentially worthless.

Reasons for Switching to HelpDesk: Better pricing

LiveChat Response

2 years ago

Hi Rex, Thank you for your feedback! We do our best to create the best help desk experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product. We want HelpDesk to be simple to learn and use. Some more advanced features would not correlate with delivering our core value. If you don't mind, we will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding LiveChat integration. Cheers, HelpDesk Team

Maryna N.
Maryna N.
SMM Specialist in Ukraine

I am in love!

5 last year

Pros:

We care about the individual approach to the customer, and HelpDesk supports us in this. Thanks to the teams, the customer can be assigned to the appropriate department. That makes our answers swift and accurate. Besides, we can send messages in line with our brand identity through email templates. What we love about it is that customers immediately know that they're dealing with us, and they're more willing to interact.

Cons:

HelpDesk is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

Karolis B.
Head of Customer service in Lithuania
Gambling & Casinos, 201-500 Employees

HelpDesk by LiveChat Review

3 2 years ago

Pros:

Easy to use, user friendly, easy to instal

Cons:

No reports export, No tags reports. Need more reports like live chat has

LiveChat Response

last year

Hello Karolis, thank you for your review. We implemented the ability to export reports. It enables you to export ticket metadata within the specified date range. We're constantly working on improving our reports section as well!

Anna O.
Anna O.
Head of Growth in Poland
Internet, 2-10 Employees

The ideal tool for Support Teams

5 last year

Pros:

Using this ticketing system, you can manage all of your communication with clients (emails, live chat messages, and others) in a simple and easy way. You can create ticketing lists using defined filters or tags – it helps to manage tasks between teammates. I really like the feature of adding your own notes to the ticket – thanks to that all users can see it and use it to solve the client’s problem.

Cons:

Pricing is a bit high, so there is a possibility that startups and small companies won’t be able to afford this tool.

Gero B.
Customer Insight & Experience Manager in UK
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

5 last year

Comments: Seemless integration

Pros:

Having come from not using any email managment software (only Outlook), the tool has prived invaluable. It integrates seemlessly with the livechat product, which we also use and provides a wealth of data which we could only dream of before. It is easy to use, ease to train out and super easy to implement

Cons:

Nothing difficult, I would like more data reports but I'm sure that will come in timr

Thao N.
marketer in Germany
Retail, 51-200 Employees

Easy for customer support

4 4 months ago

Pros:

It's easy to use, manage the database, and for users to check the information they need

Cons:

There are spam and bot with fake tickets, I have to delete them frequently

Tatenda D.
ENTEPRENUER in Zimbabwe
Computer Software, Self Employed

Effectiveness in helping customers.

5 8 months ago

Pros:

Easier to use by agents of the business as compared to others. Helps in improving the quality of services. Reduces data redundancy for the company. Less mistakes to users.

Cons:

Cannot work without internet and power supply. Mulfunction when there is information overload. Can affected by viruses and malware.

Razvan G.
Razvan G.
Founder & CEO in Romania

Very modern customer support software

5 last year

Pros:

I love Helpdesk because it has so many features that I need for the entire customer support tasks. You don't need any other software.

Cons:

Nothing to complain, everything is executed perfectly.

Lianne S.
Virtual Assistant in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

3 9 months ago

Comments: We purchased this program to help us with ticket management, as we were handling our customer service tickets through regular email. This system does allow us to do that. However, the system is not customizable, and it is very cumbersome and clunky. I would definitely not recommend this system to anyone else.

Pros:

-- Provides an easier way to manage requests that come into our business than through regular email. -- Gives an option for writing internal notes so that agents can make private comments to one another inside tickets for background -- Keeps all our support requests in one location so they are easier to find and manage than regular email

Cons:

-- Templates / emails cannot be customized without knowledge of HTML -- Poor customer service -- we have submitted tickets as well as chatted with CS on issues that required further investigation on their end. They have told us each time they would get back to us, but they never have. If they can't resolve the issue right at that moment, we never hear from them again. -- Our automated responses that we have set up to trigger when someone submits a ticket go our to every agent, every single time someone submits a ticket. Very annoying. The automated responses also become part of the ticket thread, which makes the threads long and cumbersome. We have asked them to please shut this off, and have been told they cannot do that.

LiveChat Software Response

6 months ago

Hi Lianne, Here's Weronika from HelpDesk. Thank you for your honest review. I've read it carefully and would like you to know that it's crucial to make HelpDesk usable and meet your needs. Email templates indeed require HTML knowledge, but luckily you can always use our default template. It's ready to implement and will make your messages look professional. I'm sorry we left your message unanswered. We didn't do this on purpose. Our support heroes do their best 24/7 to answer your doubts. I'll see what happened with your ticket to make sure this never happens again. Now, the issue with automated workflows. They're designed to make your job easier, so I deeply regret that it didn't work out as expected. I'd appreciate knowing exactly how you've set them up so we can make them run in your favor. Email us directly at [email protected] to discuss the matter and reactivate your account for a month for free. I'll do my best to make your experience with HelpDesk enjoyable.

Danielle A.
Non-Profit Manager in US
Libraries, 2-10 Employees

So easy you can't pass it up!

5 2 years ago

Comments: It's been a pleasure to use and has made my job so much easier!

Pros:

There is really no learning curve for using this software. From the first day you are ready to go, helping your clients, and getting feedback for your services. They are very receptive to feedback and are constantly improving the software. Love it!

Cons:

I love it!! This software is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

Alternatives Considered: Freshdesk

Reasons for Choosing HelpDesk: The price was great and the software was much more user friendly compared to what we were using.

Reasons for Switching to HelpDesk: Price and ease of use.

Stacey H.
Housekeeper in US
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Help desk was pretty helpful

4 9 months ago

Comments: all in all i like helpdesk, a few things need work, but i would definitely recommend it.

Pros:

I liked the fact that no matter what the issue was all i had to do was turn it over to help desk and they either tell me how to fix the problem or take over and fix it from their end.

Cons:

I think the only problem i found was it isnt very user friendly. They need to work on communication with their customers.

Rafal M.
Rafal M.
Founder in Poland

Simple helpdesk solution

5 last year

Pros:

Simple yet very powerful helpdesk tool which helps to manage all the customers' requests in one place. It's very easy to integrate it with Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook and Office 365. It integrates with different tools using Zapier integration.

Cons:

Everything is fine. I don't have any cons. Everything works as expected.

Thomas V.
Thomas V.
CTO in Ukraine

5 2 years ago

Pros:

I'm very happy with Helpdesk, it solve our support problems, recommended. Like that they keep me posted when they implement some features I requested / wished through their support.

Cons:

For now nothing particular, it's a young product, so limited in features, but they add features week by week.

Itamar K.
CTO in Israel
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Very Good Helpdesk

5 last year

Pros:

Easy to use, All contacts handle in one place

Cons:

Hebrew support is not perfect (some menus are not RTL)

Gal B.
Gal B.
Marketing Manager in Israel

HelpDesk has helped us tremendously !

5 last year

Comments: The experience has been very positive and we will continue to use HelpDesk as we have had many benefits from it.

Pros:

The best part about HelpDesk is how easy and smooth it is to use. The beautiful design offers stability and lets us easily handle tickets and build customer relationships. Service to our clients has improved so much since starting to use HelpDesk.

Cons:

I have no comments on flaws in HelpDesk. Everything has been smooth so far.

Fazal A.
Implementation & Support Specialist in Pakistan

A good tool for Customer Support

3 10 months ago

Pros:

we can easily convert client messages to tickets and provide support and help documentation.

Cons:

We didn't go along with this tool as it had fewer features and integrations.