• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.6 /5

About WinTeam

WinTeam is a holistic financial, operations and workforce management solution for cleaning and security contractors in North America.

Learn more about WinTeam

Tracie B.
  • Reviewed on 9/04/2019

"Great software to run my entire business"

Comments: Overall, Winteam has helped me streamline my back office, while also controlling things in the field. It has saved me money by allowing me to in-house payroll and by preventing the timecard errors we used to have when our employees were filling out timecards by hand. The alert system allows me to know if a building is not being cleaned, so that one of my supervisors can handle the issue before the customer opens in the morning, so that we never have a client going without service, even if their regular cleaner can't get there.

Pros: I love that Winteam designed a software specifically for my industry. From estimates & scheduling to timekeeping, payroll and invoicing, and even benefits management tools, this software can handle every aspect of my commercial janitorial company.

Cons: I would find it very helpful if all reports were able to be printed. Not only do I find it a bit difficult to design custom reports, but some things simply cannot be printed. Also, the accounting piece is not as simple as something like Quickbooks. I can really drill down into the nitty-gritty of every aspect of my company, but I need my accountant to help me do it!

Barb B.
Controller

"RCS"

Pros: The modules are laid out very similar so it makes it easier for set up. The system makes it possible for many people in the organization to have important information at their fingertips. The reporting functionality is pretty good. We especially have liked the ease of payroll with timekeeping and different pay rates. The ability to do alot of customization has been both a pro and con. We have figured out many ways to customize the software for several areas of our business to have benefits.

Cons: Ehub frequently has issues. Many of our end users are not tech savvy so it causes a lot of training issues.
Updating to GL for all transactions can be tedious. Reporting is pretty good but paying extra for BI has made a big difference. It would be nice if that was just included in the software price. The ability to do a lot of customization has been both a pro and con. It dies often make more basic processes more difficult than they need to be.

Tom R.
Controller
Facilities Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"What is not new"

Comments: Team has a good mobile application for payroll logging. This is not unique today with a lot of competition and user interfaces that are just as robust or more so than Team.

Pros: integrated package with a mobile platform that ties payroll with accounting functions.

Cons: Lack of HR package and the partner is not a viable solution. Platforms need to be updated with emphasis on user ease with analytical capability in all applications. BI is not a solution and requires the software provider to work with users to develop analytical reports. Of course that is also an opportunity to charge the user additional fees for something that should be part of the package. This is very yesterday in feel and use. Other software platforms are more robust and have many more features as a standard.

Vickie C.

"Payroll made easier"

Comments: I love their customer service - they have an excellent response team to help with any problems that arises. I also like the Software Academy where I can log on at anytime and teach myself how to use a module or learn how to do something I have not done yet.

Pros: WT Software has made my job with payroll so much easier - we went from paper time cards to a much more accurate way to provide information and a time saving process of collecting the data

Cons: I came from a QuickBooks background and I did like that I could produce a Form 940 and 941 from the system - it's a feature that I would like to see from WT

Jolene B.
Director of Accounting
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2020

"Made for Us"

Pros: The best thing about WinTeam is that it was designed with facility services companies like ours in mind. We've used the TeamTime component for well over a decade and decided to implement the accounting, job costing, and other related features in January 2019. It makes invoicing for recurring services so easy! And our job costing and financial reporting is now both timely and accurate - not something we could always say before we switched. The software is forgiving of user error, and if you need help, customer support is easy to reach and will stay with you until you gotten all the help you need. I can't imagine a facility services company could be happier with any other software out there.

Cons: The only real complaint I have about WinTeam is that it doesn't allow you to change the format of the AR invoices. All invoices have columns for "Description," "Quantity," "Unit of Measure," "Price," and "Amount." Because the overwhelming majority of our invoices are just on monthly charge for janitorial services, it would be nice if they had an invoice format that didn't have the "Quantity," "Unit of Measure," and "Price" columns. Also, the software is not "intuitive." You're probably not going to be able to log in and just figure out how to use it on your own; however, it is very easy to learn and TEAM will provide as much training as you need to master it. I also highly recommend sending at least one user to the TEAM conference. It's a fun time, and you learn so much while attending!

• Reviewed on 14/10/2020
Joshua R.
Environmental Services, 201-500 Employees

"Essential Software"

Pros: Love the reporting and tracking capabilities. The most useful reports in my job are the job costing and hours variance reports.

Cons: Cumbersome and often unintuitive to navigate. I know t has the capacity to deliver many useful metrics, but I feel I'm missing out due to an inability to run them or even know that they exist. (Customer support is awesome in helping overcome this though).

William B.
Business Supplies & Equipment, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/04/2019

"Exceptional"

Comments: The Sales department, especially my Account Executive has been exceptional. They treated our company as if we were a part of their family. They have always strive to make our work life easier by offering us products that make us more efficient. Their training teams have been wonderful and very patient with us in learning new facets of the software. We hope to engage more with E-hub but we have not been able to implement it as of yet.

Pros: We really enjoy the platform especially the personnel scheduling- it allows us to get a grasp on our profit and loss for each facility we service. It allows us to compare our actual dollar per hour we charge out with what we pay our employees. Secondly, we are strong users of the work scheduler. The ability to ticket our work orders and to close them after has definitely helped our company to become more deficient and effective at servicing our clients.

Cons: I can really only think of 3 cons- the inability for our work tickets to print in Alpha order. The second con would that there are not as many keyboard shortcuts as I would like. When I call into customer service for software support- it always feels like they are in a rush and not always happy to hear from their client.

• Reviewed on 5/04/2019
Jeanine H.
Payroll/Benefits
Security & Investigations, 501-1,000 Employees

"WinTeam Purchase"

Pros: That is had both HR/Timekeeping/Accounting in one package. the one we were using did not have everything we needed, so we were using 2 softwares.

Cons: Not all modules are the same. If I am able to double click on one module, I might only have to click once in another module.
Drop downs are not consistent from one module to the next.

Rene S.
Admin
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees

"Great software"

Comments: Good company that is constantly upgrading their product. A very complete coverage of business needs and great service.

Pros: You can run almost every facet of your business in this program. They allow for one system to track business payroll, payables, receivables, and if you use it budgets, overhead, accounting reports, etc.

Cons: Some of the features have a cost associated that we are not able to work into our budget. Some things you would think should be easy to do, like print invoices with payments received on them automatically is not an option.

Don B.
Operations Manager
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/09/2019

"WinTeam for Workforce management"

Comments: Win Team is like an onion, just when you think you have mastered the system you discover another better/faster way to get to the results.

Pros: WinTeam is a powerful tool for managing human resources. It is so much more than a scheduling tool. I use it to track time off, absenteeism, experience, and certifications. We also use it to track revenue and generate invoices.

Cons: Most tools are easy to access, but others like displaying the number of hours worked or scheduled by a specific employee can require multiple steps in order to display the data.

• Reviewed on 6/09/2019
Jeffrey B.
Operations
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"Why WinTeam Works for Me"

Comments: The interlinking of workforce management, accounting and customer relations.

Pros: I was able to move from three independent software programs for workforce management, accounting and customer satisfaction that did not communicate with each other to WinTeam that does each of these and each area internally communicates with the other. This is a big WIN for my TEAM.

Cons: Complicated to set up. It takes a lot of time to get the information data entry into the system.

Cynthia N.
HR coordinator
Security & Investigations, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2020

"Great program and looking forward to updates."

Comments: I like the many aspects of WinTeam but look forward to more modern changes and updates.

Pros: At the Corporate Office we utilize this program daily. Our Admins in all regions utilize this daily, as well.
WinTeam is used in almost all aspects of operations.

Cons: Citrix printing take more time out our work than it should and wish this feature could be fixed. Equipment tracker needs to be improved and I have sent recommendations on how this could be better.

• Reviewed on 13/10/2020
Belinda F.
HR Admin
Environmental Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"Very good at solving quick issues, not always great with more complicated questions/issues"

Comments: Overall, the customer service staff is very helpful and willing to sign-on with us to solve a problem quickly. The response, though, on some ongoing issues is not great - they communicate to us through emails that they are still looking into those issues, but we sometimes don't ever get a satisfactory/helpful answer or solution.

Pros: I can run reports and/or filters for almost any information that I need.

Cons: Issues with vacation hours for rehires/returning team members - there's always a problem.

Tim V.
Director of Technology
Environmental Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2019

"Lots of features, steep learning curve"

Pros: This software has solutions for anyone in the building service contractor or security contractor software space. The software is built on an older framework but is extremely powerful. It is invaluable for running our building service business. Their employees are a true joy with which to work.

Cons: The software is built on an older framework that can be a challenge to get new ideas pushed into.

Control Center Manager
Security & Investigations, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Easy to use & the best Customer Support"

Comments: Overall it has been great to use WinTeam! Issues are always resolved quickly and the overall integration of the different parts of the software is exceptional.

Pros: The software is mostly intuitive and straightforward. Plus TEAm Software is constantly driving to improve and add value to the system.

Cons: It can be tedious to set up the background functions, but once they're 7there you're set.

• Reviewed on 25/04/2019
Joanne S.

"Great Program"

Comments: My experience with TEAM has been a good one. We have grown so much in the last few years and the software allows us to grow without adding more office personnel and more programs.

Pros: The program includes so many things that you don't need to use any other programs.

Cons: There is so much that everyday I can find new things that I can do in the program, but it takes some research or a phone call to customer service

Sabrina R.
Accounts Payable Manager
Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"WimTeam Review"

Comments: I have a very good experience with WinTeam

Pros: I love that it is user friendly. I love that the F1 on every screen. I also love the idea Portal. I love the fact that you implement changes based on customer Feedback

Cons: That modules are not as integrated. It would be helpful if items like vender master files are share between, Payroll, AR and AP.

Regional Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Winteam"

Comments: Great

Pros: Easy to learn, intuitive, easy to catch errors.

Cons: I think the rollover feature can cause confusion. Not saying it needs to be eliminated; but I just don't use it and have 11pm-12am cells and 12am-7am cells created in Post Setup

John B.
Manager, Operations Support
Security & Investigations, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Time Well Spent"

Pros: You cannot help but learn from these sessions, the facilitators are incredibly knowledgeable in their areas.
The staff do an outstanding job.

Cons: To short, extend sessions out to 3 days vs. 2.

Director of Payroll
Security & Investigations, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"Great Product"

Comments: I enjoy using this product daily.

Pros: It's easy to Use, I like that all the applications are fully integrated with each other

Cons: Need the ability to write more custom reports

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Jennifer T.
Rental Mat Coordinator

"Winteam"

Pros: Ease of movement between areas and having multiple screens open at once.

Cons: Some accounting features are difficult to navigate.

Josie M.
HR Admin
Facilities Services, 501-1,000 Employees

"Josie's Review"

Comments: It's a good system for capturing employee data. Would like to see a more robust report writer.

Pros: It is user friendly and easy to move around in. Entering data is very simple. Onboarding new employees from Kwantek is a plus.

Cons: Not history driven so any date can be used without reason. The benefits portal is not very user friendly and very hard to figure out. Doesn't have a way to fix data entered wrong. Reports are not easily produced within the system itself. Haven't experienced using the BI module yet.

Founder and Owner
Security & Investigations, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/05/2019

"WinTeam a great asset for business management"

Comments: Overall very good. Easy to use and the company has a nice evolution strategy going forward.

Pros: Comprehensive solution that includes mobile app for supervisors and employees

Cons: Not a true HRIS system , but finctional.

• Reviewed on 1/05/2019
Mohna A.
Security & Investigations, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2019

"Mediocre but nothing better"

Comments: I used it for years and never liked it, but it's the best you can get for security in the market it seems.

Pros: It works. It's got the features the security business needs to run. It does pull a nice range of reports.

Cons: It looks like it's from the 1990's and seems very outdated. It's a little hard to use and doesn't communicate perfectly with ADP. It takes a lot of work to log onto as well.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2019
Steven B.
IT Support Supervisor
Security & Investigations, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Citrix and UniPrint"

Pros: EHub and the features it offers. Looking forward to updates and modernization.

Cons: The use of Citricx and & UniPrint. Should be more modern.