• Overall
    4.4/5

About Zopto

Cloud-based software tool that is used by startups & sales teams to automate their LinkedIn lead generation efforts.

Learn more about Zopto

Michael A.
  • Reviewed on 2/03/2020

"Scaling up SDR operations"

Comments: Zopto is a comprehensive and full automation tool for LinkedIn, we used it to scale up our sales development operations from 0 to 100 in just 2 weeks.

Pros: Zopto empowered us to build and scale our sales development operations in a short period of time and with a very small team. The amount of campaigns you can run is unlimited so it allowed doing many A/B testing for different messaging and strategies.

Cons: There's nothing we didn't like :-) The customer support is also great.

• Reviewed on 2/03/2020
Adam K.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2019

"Instrumental in our success on LinkedIn"

Comments: Zopto has been instrumental for our team scaling up our business on LinkedIn. LinkedIn itself generates around 80% of our leads, and given the pressure we have on deliverables for clients and sales itself, Zopto has been invaluable in helping us scale up our connections and spread our content marketing to a wider audience. You have to be proactive producing quality content on LinkedIn to succeed, but Zopto has successfully built our networks with relevant people in our target audience, automated welcome messages to them, and best of all is cloud-based, meaning there is no deterrent to the performance of our computers like other common software puts on your computer. Best of all, the customer service is fast to respond and highly receptive to new ideas. There is a changelog where new features are constantly being released that helps massively.

Pros: Developers are receptive and act quickly to implement new features. The sequences are also unique to Zopto as far as I'm aware and not able to send follow-up messages on other LI automation platforms. It's also cloud-based and doesn't slow my computer down which I need to use for day-to-day work.

Cons: There's nothing to honestly criticise. Any issues have been ironed our quickly and resolved by their customer support team. It's on the pricier side, but you pay for what you get.

• Reviewed on 30/07/2019
Julia S.
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2020

"Automates the SDR Function"

Pros: This software is amazing at helping to narrow down and target the correct leads and follow up easily. One seat on this software has yielded more results and appointments than a team of 2-3 SDRs working 10-15 hours week without it. It drastically reduces the time spent researching leads while ensuring uniform, consistent targeting.

Cons: Downsides are few and minuscule for the value and time saved. The initial set up isn't intuitive, but I'm unsure it's possible to make such a process so. Zopto is great about having an account rep walk you through set up the first time and after that it's easy enough to figure out with a little bit of tinkering. Also, the software is about slow to respond when editing lists of names. All very minor in comparison to general lead gen research and execution manually.

• Reviewed on 13/02/2020
Head of Growth
Internet, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2019

"Shady billing practices, no notification of invoices or charges and quite a few bugs"

Comments: Very poor experience overall. If we had a good experience we would likely have returned in the future when the bugs were ironed out, but now we will definitely never be returning. The billing practices are deceptive and the customer support is, frankly, bad.

Pros: It automates LinkedIn outreach/connection requests, which is fairly nice - and it doesn't do it too badly. There's a few bugs with setting it up, but overall that part of it works ok.

Cons: The billing practices are simply deceptive. At no point did we receive a notification that our trial was ending and we would be billed after it, and at no point did we receive an invoice by email to tell us a payment had been taken. We logged in to the platform to find over $250 taken as a payment from our account with no notification to tell us so. This is highly deceptive. It honestly feels like they are hoping you sign up for a free trial and forget so that you still get billed. We hadn't logged in to the platform at all after the trial period, yet when asking (nicely) for a refund on this they simply doubled down with "we don't offer refunds". The software also has quite a lot of bugs in it. There's several times where things wouldn't load or notify you of what could happen - most notably clicking "cancel account" does nothing. That meant when we clicked that, we had no notification our account was actually cancelled - and we don't even know if it actually was cancelled at all!

• Reviewed on 21/11/2019

"Zopto - Lead generator"

Comments: I am satisfied with this product and I would recommend it. There are probably industries, departments and countries that are easier to reach through this method. I would say that in North-America, Europe and APAC region it works very well.

Pros: -Help me to grow my network and find potential leads
-Save me time because it is running in the background on specific timezone and time of day
-Graph are easy to understand so you can see which campaign is giving better results
-"Accepted" and compliant with LinkedIn

Cons: -There is a lack of documentation and you need to go by a trial and error method which can lead to time wasting
-Interface design is a little bit old
-Manipulating list of profiles is a little bit challenging

Sven C.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2019

"B2B Outbound Lead Generation: The ultimate experience "

Comments: Overall the software saves allot of time in the business, doing automated targeted prospecting. The AI is not completely independent for lead generation, but it has proven to be highly effective at getting the right prospects interested enough to strike up conversations that have lead to many sales in my business. I'm extremely happy with the software!

Pros: Zopto has an extremely well developed user interface which makes the ease of use incomparable to any other softwares I have tried. They are true B2B lead generation experts and that is why the software works so well! The other MAJOR point is the fact that it is a cloud-based software and it is safe to use on LinkedIn without running the risk of being detected.

Cons: The only thing I don't like is that there is no feature that allows one to skip profiles that aren't premium Linkedin users when you import data to build campaigns.

• Reviewed on 11/06/2019
Michael G.
Producer
Insurance, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2019

"This is the one."

Comments: I've grown my Linkedin network by 2x in a 90 day period. Most importantly I've grown it with key decision makers in the spaces I operate most. The precision you can leverage with Zopto is uncanny.

Pros: Let me save you some time. I've used them all! This is THE standard in LinkedIn automation. Intuitive, easy UX, and the support is 2nd to none.

Cons: If I had to be super critical I would like to see a feature of being able to upload contacts from an excel sheet as opposed to working off of a LinkedIn saved search. This is not a reason however to not entertain Zopto.

• Reviewed on 14/06/2019
Harriet S.
Partnerships Manager
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2019

"Transformed my pipeline! "

Comments: My overall experience has been fantastic. My dedicated account manager (SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN) has been on hand to help with any issues and to help me through the process as I get used to the features. Booking in time with her has been easy and extremely helpful, having an actual human on hand to talk to rather than endless pages of troubleshooting or speaking to a chatbot, that I never find particularly helpful!

Pros: It is easy to see the status of a campaign and track the progress. I have recently also combined my account with a colleagues so I'm able to manage both of them from one interface.

Cons: It would be good if I was able to send a message to someone who was already in a campaign, and for that to then stop the sequence. For example, if I see something they've posted or something to do with their company and I want to reach out, it's not possible to intercept the sequence!

• Reviewed on 28/11/2019
Jimena B.
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 9/12/2019

"Zopto review"

Comments: We've been using Zopto for a little over 3 months and are really satisfied with the quality of the product. We used other LinkedIn outreach tools in the past before but this one is definitely something else. To begin with, it's user friendly and cloud-based. LinkedIn generates most of our leads so it's been wonderful to be able to rely on Zopto to help scale up our connections.

Pros: It’s easy to use and visually see the campaign's results. It’s also safer than other options and the support team has always been great. You can really feel that there’s someone to come to in case you’re experiencing some trouble.

Cons: Some issues with the automation here and there, some messages are not showing and you can see them only within the platform and not LinkedIn, but I wouldn’t say it’s a reason not to use it.

• Reviewed on 9/12/2019
Gal B.
head of sales and marketing
  • Reviewed on 1/07/2019

" Great help in marketing"

Comments: For me zopto
Is a tool that I can not without making my work easier and more convenient
Waiting to see the upgrades in the future

Pros: Automatically generate leads
High quality and helps my marketing efforts

Cons: I'm missing a lot of options to do a good optimization
And it's very difficult to optimize for campaigns

• Reviewed on 1/07/2019
Eric M.
sales ops
Insurance, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/07/2019

"Great LinkedIn Lead Gen Tool"

Comments: Been fantastic, one of our users sent a message to a lead and now they are in contract for a couple hundred thousand dollar deal

Pros: New features every month and ease of use to reach out to a wide range of leads

Cons: Some bugs here and there, but understand Zopto is a startup!

Stuart C.
Managing Director of Commercial Operations
Higher Education, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/11/2019

"Precision guided lead (and opportunity) generation"

Comments: The first Zopto campaign we ran targeted key individuals within 10 major businesses with which we wanted to connect. From a total of some 1000 connection requests, 40% of the individuals connected, either confirming they were the decision maker, or referring us to the correct person, out of which we were able to create 5 solid opportunities which are now making their way (with encouragement) through the pipeline.

Pros: Ability to automate tasks and activities that would otherwise be incredibly manual and laborious

Cons: Being almost completely reliant on LinkedIn for lead generation, and having used alternative systems, Zopto is such a step up in terms of functionality, usability and interface, there's not much to "like the least". There is quite a price differential, but then, as with most things life, you get what you pay for.

• Reviewed on 7/11/2019
Mark D.
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2019

"Zopto Review"

Comments: Zopto's support is good. They respond and resolve my queries very quickly.

Pros: I like the way Zopto automates the process of connecting with people on LinkedIn and can follow up with a sequence of targeted messages.

Cons: What I like least about the software is not being able to combine campaigns because my list of campaigns is growing all the time.

• Reviewed on 16/08/2019
Louis V.
Online marketing
Consumer Goods, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2019

"Great tool to get sales leads"

Pros: Easy and quick to set up. Nice dashboard.

Cons: Incoming leads are all in one inbox. This can make it slightly diffcult when you are running more than 1 campaign.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2019
Chris S.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/03/2019

"Great platform for lead generation"

Comments: I've been using LinkedIn tools for lead generation now for the past 5 years. Zopto is a game-changer. It takes me 5 minutes to save a search and write a simple sequence, which results in 2-3 leads to my inbox everyday. Because it is a cloud based platform, I can just let it run on autopilot. Zopto is a quality platform and I highly recommend them- it's like having your own SDR.

Pros: -Cloud based
-Completely automated
-Ease of use
-Pre-written scripts that work with simple modification

Cons: -Email integration would be a nice addition

• Reviewed on 4/03/2019
Tracey B.
Founder - The Linkedin Marketing Alchemist
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2019

"I LOVE this software"

Comments: My overall experience has been very good. The customer service chat is excellent - very responsive and fast. There have been no glitches at all. I am looking forward to enhanced features as the software develops.

Pros: I like the time saving aspect. I also love the analysis/reporting. It was a no brainer for me to use this.

Cons: I really can't think of anything I don't like about Zopto. It would be good to export email addresses

• Reviewed on 20/06/2019
Gareth B.

"Lead Generation Software"

Comments: We are currently using Zopto to generate sale leads, the conversion rate using this platform could be slow but we are positive that with time it will get better.

Pros: It's easy to use and manageable. The fact that you can create as many campaigns as you want is also a plus!

Cons: Some issues with the automation, some messages are not showing and it doesn't stick to the time set, could be at times slow as well.

Kathy S.
Sales and Marketing
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/06/2019

"Early days"

Comments: We're about 60 days in and have generated new connections with a couple of hundred of the right kinds of prospects. It's just too soon to tell. I think the product is conceptually great and I'm sure it will continue to evolve, just as other marketing automation platforms have.

Pros: The automated outreach saves time. I am actually pretty astounded at how many LI users accepted the invitation to accept. The sequences feature allows gentle reminders to stay to of mind. We're reaching people at the "pre-intent" stage and this gives us an opportunity to share information and provide education to audiences we would not likely reach otherwise.

Cons: It is an early-days product, so the UX can be clunky and some should-be-obvious features (like how to update a payment method) are not. But, the overall functionality offers something very new to lead generation for Linked In.

• Reviewed on 10/06/2019
Chris K.

"Zopto - a great tool!"

Comments: My overall experience with Zopto has been outstanding!

Pros: Very easy to use.
The best tool for its purposes on the market.
The results I've gotten from utilizing Zopto have been outstanding! Saves me massive amounts of time.

Cons: Have found a couple of bugs here and there but nothing too obstructing.
I had some trouble connecting my LinkedIn account at the start.

CEO and Founder
  • Reviewed on 2/07/2019

"A platform with outstanding customer service"

Comments: Overall, we have had a great experience.

Pros: This platform helped us to scale our lead gen efforts.

Cons: There are a few features that I would like to see implemented. What's nice is that there is a feature suggestions section where new features can be suggested and other users can vote on them. It also shows if that feature is in the process of becoming a reality.

Roberto S.
Co-founder
  • Reviewed on 8/06/2019

"Zopto is a game changer "

Comments: Zopto are an incredible start up who are rapidly improving their product day by day. I see this evolving into something very powerful.

Pros: Cloud based
Highly automated
CRM integration through zapier
Whitelabel

Cons: Could also be mobile based in future and support more merge fields.

• Reviewed on 8/06/2019
Miikka T.
Account Manager (MEP)

"Auotomate lead generation"

Comments: Extremely satisfied. I have managed to get my foot in the door with multiple companies we've been trying to engage with for a long time - the rest is now up to me.

Pros: Possibility to completely customise lead generation without outsourcing this task to someone else.

Cons: CRM integration only through a third party software.
It is only as good as the information you put into it.

Steve A.
Sales Director

"Zopt-Yes!"

Comments: Great from the initial demo to assistance in use and also reminding me if I let the campaign finish and don't set up a new one - overall great work!

Pros: Very easy to use, fire and almost forget - just need to ensure you stay on top of the mass of connections received!

Cons: Would be great to able to sort the contacts on the different columns.

Shi R.
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 6/11/2019

"where have you been all my life"

Pros: Zepto provides me with a simple, effective and most importantly a time saving way to get to the people I want to , freeing me to actually do some work

Cons: generally I like the software, I perhaps would miss some form of lead tracking, but generally for the price to the value ratio, it is great.

• Reviewed on 6/11/2019
Alex F.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2019

"Does what it says on the tin"

Comments: Very positive experience so far and looking forward to seeing the new features keep rolling out

Pros: That it exists in the first place. It's a brilliant tool, that's a real time-saver.

Cons: There are a few glitches here and there, but it's a new tool, and the customer support has been really good, so no real issues.