About SigniFlow

SigniFlow is an advanced eSign document workflow solution that offers a legally compliant PDF-based alternative to wet-ink signatures.

Learn more about SigniFlow

Pros:

It was easy to use and reasonably priced, just slow.

Cons:

The Error messagens is not too useful to solve users errors.

SigniFlow ratings

4.4
4.6
4.3
4.5

8.8/10

SigniFlow has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 83 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used SigniFlow before?

Lehlohonolo joshua M.
Senior Manager:BPM in South Africa
Banking, 501-1,000 Employees

The best digital signature to use

4 2 months ago New

Comments: We currently are happy with address verification and digital signature. we intend to spread the use to customer signature and location verification. the business features are so good as you are able to search for directors using a cellphone and to obtain company registration details. the speed of obtaining this information is very good.

Pros:

Although we are using Signiflow products, the digital signature was the best in the market, easy to implement as it is web based and easy to use.

Cons:

We currently have not use most of the features available on the tool, we only use digital signature and address verification. We intend to use business verification soon to obtain CIPC business records and directors.

Corne B.
Marketing and QMS Manager in South Africa
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees

Not sure what you want me to complete here

3 2 months ago New

Comments: Looking at alternatives.

Pros:

The digital trail of the documents. The OTP which means that there is an authentication process.

Cons:

Very bad follow up and feedback re issues.

Mark C.
Managing Director in UK
Utilities, 2-10 Employees

Highly Recomended

4 2 months ago New

Comments: I really like it and would highly recommend. As mentioned above, I think the marketing and brand recognition needs to be improved, but as a product, I think it works well for us as a business.

Pros:

Fairly easy to use - the interface could perhaps be a little better. Love the high-grade security involved.

Cons:

The interface isn't natural and can be a bit cumbersome and the sharing with other team members falls into the same area. The biggest difficulty for us is the lack of recognition with some companies, unfortunately, the use of DocuSign is prevalent and people seem to instantly trust that - even though the security isn't necessarily as good.

Emile W.
Director in South Africa
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

Good, but sometimes rather slow

4 2 months ago New

Comments: It provides a much better alternative to "print-sign-scan". It is both more convenient and more secure.

Pros:

The fact that a new user is authenticated via cell phone number is a plus. Many other options simply use email address which makes it easier for a user to deny signing a document

Cons:

It is often quite slow, taking very long to load even on fast connections. Some document recipients have said that they were unable to register.

Boipelo S.
Sales Executive in South Africa

My Digital Signature Experience

4 2 months ago New

Comments: Signiflow is very easy to use and has a fantastic audit trail and reporting module

Pros:

The ease of use and fast collaboration with other users.

Cons:

The delay on email notifications, this leads to confusion and impatience

Frans M.
Managing Director in South Africa

Well developed, leading edge and easy to use...

5 2 months ago New

Comments: The solution is saving us a lot of time (and paper of course) and signing documents such as contracts, tender submission etc no longer require us to kill an entire rainforest and the signatories are able to sign from anywhere from any device all the while trusting the security and reliability of the solution.

Pros:

I have been using SigniFlow for a number of years for contracts, quotations etc. Besides the fact that the solution is secure I know I can rely on the integrity of all documents signed using SigniFlow. The solution is easy to use, affordable and in the instances that I needed support it was quick and efficient.

Cons:

I think the ability to change a flow without having to completely cancel and re-create would be good as I often realise that I need to add someone midway. Also the ability to add or remove a signer while in doc prepper mode? I respond to a lot of tenders and then while in doc prepper I realise that I have to add say another witness for instance. Could just be that I am going about it the wrong way :-)

George P.
Sales Director in South Africa

SigniFlow Digital Signature Review

5 2 months ago New

Pros:

Cost effective, promotes compliance, secure, easy to use

Cons:

Sometimes the waiting time for the signing to complete was a bit too long, but they fixed this issue now in a new software release so the response is awesome now.

Yolanda K.
GM KID Cape and Coastal in South Africa

Our clients love the ease of use of SigniFlow

5 2 months ago New

Comments: With Covid, the adoption of electronic signature has grown substantially as it became a necessity. There was a reluctance for some companies to uses systems like this prior to Covid. It makes the whole process so much more efficient.

Pros:

The thing that stood out for me was when we had to send out contracts to our clients for signature and the feedback form one of our clients when we first started using it was how quick easy it was it set up and how intuitive the process was. One of the best solutions they had used and then went on to investigate it as an option for their company.

Cons:

If you are not directly involved in the signing process, you cannot see where it is in the process and need to rely on the administrator who initiated the process. Maybe it is just the way our company has set it up.

last month

Hi Yolanda, Thank you for taking the time to write your review and rate us highly - we do appreciate it. There is a way to track the process of a workflow if you are included as part of a team/department. Ask your company Administrator about this or else please contact us at [email protected] for more information. I hope this helps but please do give us a shout if you have any further questions. All the best, Greig

Mark S.
Director in South Africa

Integration with our Sky Software

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Fantastic. It helps us deal with an issue that allows taxpayers to approve their tax filings with their Tax Practitioners

Pros:

We integrated the full functionality into the product we sell called Sky Tax to accounting firms. Signiflow supplies an API

Cons:

We had no issues and the support is excellent

Paul T.
[email protected] in South Africa
Financial Services, Self Employed

Review of Signiflow for Financial Planning

4 2 months ago New

Comments: Initially wasn't that great but I think there were 3rd party factors involved. Things are improving over time.

Pros:

Being able to move away from using paper has been fantastic!! The template functionality is nice. Support has improved a lot over the last few months.

Cons:

Seems to take a long time to action the actual signatures and initials. The infinity symbol just seems to keep turning at times. Takes long. Don't find the YouTube videos useful at all. You just see someone doing stuff in the video but don't have a clue what they doing!!! So training support isn't great. The organisation of the templates isn't great. Would like to be able to create my own categories and organise the way things work for me. I've alwasy got struggle to search for the correct template I need.

Ivan L.
Senior Sales Manager in Chile
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use and friendly flow

4 2 months ago

Comments: it very good in our daily basis

Pros:

Easy to use, friendly with the user, reports are easy to find and the dashboard is clear

Cons:

it doesn't have massive signature or masive document signing process

6 days ago

Dear Ivan. We're happy you're pleased with how easy SigniFlow is to use. We make it a point to have a simple process so we would love to understand what you mean by 'not having a massive signature/document signing process'. If you could reach out to us directly, at [email protected], we would really like to discuss your feedback in more detail. Regards Greig

Dixon V.
Business Development in Chile

SigniFlow is great for non-presential signatures, even more so in this quarantine

5 2 years ago

Comments: satisfactory and fast

Pros:

* can sign off-site * can delegate someone to sign for me * automation via email of the signing process in a transparent way * sign documents with signature validated by signiflow and globalsing by default * can integrate advanced electronic signatures from any provider * can integrate massive and automatic signatures for documents * can import documents of many types for your signature * Allows you to add information to documents and to be signed until you first enter this information * can integrate with HSM, CRM or ERP for more automation of processes * can integrate with Sharepoint * has validations that guarantee the non-impersonation of users (SMS OTP for example) * can install on my own servers but also in the cloud according to my needs

Cons:

It is mandatory for the user to provide a phone number in the user creation, it should be optional.

Leigh-anne E.
Sales Tender Co-ordinator in South Africa

Signflow User Review

4 2 months ago New

Comments: Definitely timelines. Especially when you have forgotten to get an important document to be signed and needed urgently this process of obtaining signatures can be done electronically, no waiting for a user to be in the office to sign the document can do this remotely and receive the document back in time.

Pros:

Single and Multiple signatories. Ease of use, helps me meet my deadlines. When prepping a multiple paged document that requires initials on each page. Signflow will recognise this action and prompt you with a message that asks "do you want the initial to be on every page in the document and in the exact same position. When you say yes, it automatically adds the initial instead of you doing this manually. Very handy feature for you and for the signatory (user).

Cons:

So far I can only upload PDF documents would like to see multiple document types i.e. word/excel. Need to simplify the process that uploads separately named documents so that the signatory only has to sign one single document no matter how many pages it is.

Melindia V.
Administrative Assistant in South Africa
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees

Keeping up the good work

4 2 months ago New

Comments: Highly benefited within the company trying our best to go paperless with this system it have given us a lower paper trail with everyone working together to get done and not loose pieces of paper etc.

Pros:

Software is great, works wonderful within in the company to get everyone's signature on documents with working remotely with ease.

Cons:

The thing that we as an whole don't like about the software is, that we would like our client base to sign job cards, quotes etc. This makes it difficult because client doesn't want to register etc. for example an once-off job. Clients doesn't want to go through registration and passwords etc to get things done.

Natalie B.
Admin in South Africa
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

Feedback

4 2 months ago New

Comments: easy to use and really helps in our industry - little to no hold up in getting things signed. customer service is top notch always friendly and helpfull.

Pros:

It makes it very easy to get things signed - this is what we use most so we don't have to wait for clients that often to sign as its easier and we can track them remind them with a push of a button. with signiflow business is streaming more.

Cons:

the fact that it sometimes throws away information completed on a signiflowed document - we 1st have to print to PDF to make sure this does not happen - we cant retrieve deleted documents.

Tamzin B.
Tamzin B.
Commercial Property Broker in South Africa
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Excellent and Secure

4 2 months ago New

Comments: Removal of unnecessary and repetitive administration whilst keeping a easy to use platform.

Pros:

Easy to use system that keeps all relevant parties up to date whilst maintaining security and adherence to necessary compliance required. Customers also find this product extremely user-friendly and swiftly eliminates the need for additional admin.

Cons:

Sometimes there are issues with the signing of the docs, probably minor glitches in the system. I would also prefer if there was an option for tenants who are due to sign the lease to print this.

Ashley P.
Financial Planner in South Africa
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees

Signiflow Review

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall my experience is good, I would just like to know more on how to maximize the use of signiflow.

Pros:

The fact that signing is so easy. Its easy to upload and send off to my clients.

Cons:

I don't know how to mass sign applications. e.g. a pack of documents of about 40 pages etc. The system always gives and error after the client has signed.

Edgar R.
CFO in South Africa
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51-200 Employees

Signiflow in an NPO

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Brought it into our organization during COVID lockdown and extremely satisfied. We have now opted for a remote HQ and find that we no longer have physical documents.

Pros:

Seamless integration into the business. It is easy to use and is intuitive.

Cons:

Sometimes a little slow with connectivity

Mthokozisi dan M.
Finance in South Africa
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Happy user

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Easy to sign docs.

Pros:

Document authorization made easy. Tracking of workflow.

Cons:

Document size increase immensely. creating signature is difficult

Shahn B.
CEO and Veterinarian in South Africa
Veterinary, 2-10 Employees

Shahn

4 2 months ago

Comments: Verifiable electronic signature

Pros:

It allows me to sign all types of documents

Cons:

It is too complex. I want to open a document and sign it - I am not interested in the other features so the process is clumsy and not user friendly for my purposes.

Louis D.
Lead Reality Capture in South Africa
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Engineering Use

4 2 months ago New

Comments: Good

Pros:

The portal and ease of signing once you are setup.

Cons:

Doc prepper is sometime tedious. Size inflation of documents.

Modibe M.
Property Manager in South Africa
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Good System

5 2 months ago New

Pros:

The system is easy to use, and is user-friendly

Cons:

I wish clients were able to sign on their mobile phones.

4 weeks ago

Hi Modibe, Thank you for your review - we do appreciate it. Your clients would certainly be able to fill in, sign or approve documents via mobile phones, tablets and/or your PC. It is one of the biggest advantages of going digital with us. Please contact us at [email protected] so we can schedule a time to assist you with this. All the best, Greig

Synthie S.
Synthie S.
Senior Accounts Receivable administrator in South Africa

Review of SIgniflow from a user perspective ...

4 2 months ago New

Comments: It's not all that bad. In fact it is very user friendly and real easy to execute.

Pros:

1. That it remembers the signatories for my requests. 2. I am kept updated on the progress of my requests.

Cons:

1. Sometimes I don't receive the 'completed document' even though i have set as a reviewer when the process is created 2. It fails to go through the entire slow and gets 'stuck' at times. 3. We had experienced problems with the loading of a new signatory in that he [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was not able to open my documents in order to sign them off. However signiflow support assisted and resolved the issue.

Kemigisha F.
Supply Chain Team Administrator in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Performance evaluation and Experience

4 2 months ago

Comments: Its makes work much easy because i can get a signature for a very urgent and important document very fast and remotely

Pros:

The software is very friendly,efficient and easy to use

Cons:

You cannot upload more than one document in a single transaction

Susan B.
Legal Manager in Uganda
Utilities, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Signature of documents

4 2 months ago New

Comments: Signature of documents is faster and activity can be tracked in real-time. This has solved the problem of moving around hard copies to obtain signatures thereby minimizing the risk of documents getting lost in transit. SigniFlow has also been handy in allowing fast execution of documents with minimal human interaction during this Covid-19 Pandemic, which called for remote working as well as restricted sharing of hard copies of documents in the workplace.

Pros:

Signature of documents is easy and secure while providing details of the signatory as well.

Cons:

A function to generate a summarized report on a daily, weekly, monthly activities done is not available.