15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About Zoho Assist

Zoho Assist provides a simple and straight forward user interface to connect to remote computers anywhere on the globe.

Learn more about Zoho Assist

Pros:

Browser integration and Linux support are top features for us. Unattended also is a key feature for us.

Zoho Assist ratings

4.7
4.6
4.6
4.7

9.1/10

Zoho Assist has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 970 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zoho Assist before?

Director in UK

Great value for money

Comments: Have never had a problem with the service, it's always been available. Customer service are great and always reply quickly.

Pros:

Zoho Assist is very easy to user with a great user interface. Remote sessions are east to setup and great to use.

Cons:

Soemtimes while using the remote support option, some Mac users find it hard to allow the needed permissions for the software to work. A video would be good explaining how to set this up.

Systems Administrator in US
Sports, 201–500 Employees

How to not break the bank with remote assistance.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Zoho has been great, it functions as a tool that I don't have to worry about and don't feel I'm being gouged

Pros:

The cost to feature/function ratio is great. There are lot of features found in comparable more expensive solutions but available at a much more budget friendly package. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate and understand vs other more costly solutions.

Cons:

Unattended agents sometimes go offline for short periods of time after intense troubleshooting sessions that require multiple reboots, connect, disconnects.

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

ZOHO Assist is going to be indispensable when it is perfect

Comments: Having only used ZOHO Assist for about 6 months, it is good. It is better than the horrendous prices that you need to pay for TeamViewer, and it integrates better than AnyDesk.

Pros:

I love that ZOHO Assist is part of the ZOHO One suite. This means that we can deploy the client to all of our support tickets. In this it integrates with the rest of ZOHO perfectly like ZOHO Desk and ZOHO CRM. It is really simple and allows us complete control over connections.

Cons:

The recording of the remote support does not work as much as we try. The second when connecting to a server for a client, it seemed like a memory leak was increasing the resource usage after a couple of hours. This meant that we had to restart the server and use AnyDesk rather. Not a great testimonial, but this should be easily fixable.

Clay
Manager in US
Wholesale, 51–200 Employees

Zoho Assist For Remote Support

5.0 last month New

Comments: We have been very happy with the overall experience. The software is well-designed and we have never had any technical issues and have never had to contact Zoho technical support. That is a real plus for us.

Pros:

Very easy to implement and use for our environment. Especially like the web based interface. More features than we use in our small office to be honest. Overall great dollar to product value.

Cons:

Our remote customers are unfamiliar with the Zoho name and are sometimes hesitant to connect. We have to assure them that this is a legit piece of software to allay their fears. Not really a big deal, tho.

les
owner in Canada

Zoho Assist

5.0 last month New

Comments: I really like the price and how it just works. No version issues or customer updates. OR the customer does not need a login. NOTHING, it just works easily.

Pros:

that is works, I like both unattended support and the Assist session. customers find it easy to just go to join.assist.com and get it going. I will be using the integration into my web site soon also.

Cons:

I wish I could just copy / paste files BUT file transfer does work. And I get the job done.

Nick
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Zoho Assist excellent alternative to more expensive options

5.0 last month New

Comments: Excellent experience all around I have also been using their mail service with a custom domain and been happy with that as well.

Pros:

Has worked for over 10 years without major issue and when I did I could contact support and get help within a few hours and usually resolve any issues in that time as well!

Cons:

Have not been able to make it work on Mac Desktop

Tim
CEO IT Manager in US
Computer Networking, 2–10 Employees

Zoho Assist is Essential to the IT Support Business

Comments: I love it!

Pros:

Remote Access is critical to our business model. We use it everyday and it is easy to use Zoho Assist. It's easy to deploy and get started with a client right away.

Cons:

Customer support is limited. I would like more chat support.

Zubayr
Senior IT Engineer in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Most affordable and reliable remote support platform for unattended access

5.0 last week New

Comments: Overall it's positive. Minor issues cause loss in connectivity.

Pros:

Ease of use is key here. Everything is accessible and fast. Cheaper than other alternatives for unattended access. Also, being billed for remote support separately from unattended access is the game changer.

Cons:

Sometimes the agent loses connectivity and the machine must be restarted.

Deborah
Network and Computer Technician in US
Computer & Network Security, Self Employed

Zoho Assist a great product that is worth the purchase!

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: It's available when you need it. It's easy to learn how to use. Their our plenty tutorials out there if you need more information.

Pros:

The dashboard, and the ease of use. The easy setup, and the tools included to do your job well.

Cons:

I am still trying to find it. You will love this software.

Good alternative to TeamViewer

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Pricing and easy of use. Software is user friendly and not to complicated

Cons:

Lack of advanced customization especialy in terms of language.

Benjamin
IT Systems Administrator in US
Gambling & Casinos, 501–1,000 Employees

Really Easy Setup

Comments: We needed something to gain unattended access to our PCs and Servers. It was a really easy setup process and had devices ready to login within minutes. They also have a chat feature which allows you to speak with technical support within minutes.

Pros:

There are so many great features of Zoho Assist. The unattended support feature saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. It is fast and haven't had any issues with performance. I also really like the fact that when you delete a device, the software deletes itself from the device automatically. The setup was really easy and the chat feature in the admin portal, I was able to get technical support within a few minutes the times that I did have questions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs unattended remote access to the network environment.

Cons:

I haven't seen any cons. It is really fast connection and especially convenient that it is unattended remote support so I can login without needing confirmation from the end user, this saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. A suggestion would be add features that would allow the admin to see information without having to log into the PC, such as disk space, memory / CPU usage, last time rebooted.

Jay
Supreme Lord and Master. in Australia
Construction, Self Employed

Great Product

Comments: I use this software daily to provide remote computer support to individuals and businesses. Since COVID this type of service is in high demand.

Pros:

There are slightly easier to use products on the market but when I looked at pricing they were approximately 3 or 4 times the price $14 odd dollars a month compared to $52 odd dollars a month. Value for money this product wins hands down. As a sole trader incorporating $14 a month into my fees makes me look a whole lot more competitive to my customers than $52.

Cons:

The software sometimes as the customer if the Technician can access their clipboard an excessive amount of times *between 3 and 20 times for one session* - it also asks when you arent even trying to use the clipboard. This can feel obtrusive and unneccessary.

Matthew
IT Administrator in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Zoho Assist = Great value, Reliable service, and very customizable

Comments: We primarily use Zoho Assist to provide remote access to company workstations but also use it to provide remote IT support

Pros:

Zoho Assist is the most affordable RDP and remote support platform we have used. The service is extremely reliable and consistent - in a year-and-a-half we've experienced only a couple service outages - which were resolved quickly with the progress communicated to us throughout. Zoho is also constantly adding useful features and improving the quality of their product on a monthly basis. Assist is also very customizable to tailor specifically to business and client needs and can be seamlessly integrated into a vast array of other Zoho or business application products.

Cons:

Because Zoho offers such a wide variety of business solutions the subscription costs, licensing requirements, and configuration administration can be a bit confusing. It can lead to frustration when trying to customize a solution or integrate systems. The live support is very good though, and they always respond to our email inquiries .

Alix
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Zoho Assist is the last remotely platform you will ever need…

Comments: I am 100% happy with Zoho Assist. It makes my life easier and my customers life easier. It saves a whole bunch of $$$ a month, and it’s super dependable. Their platform is never down and always consistent. I highly recommend Zoho Assist.

Pros:

My absolute favorite thing about Zoho Assist is how easy it is to use on a computer and on my iPad. My customers don’t struggle to install the software and get support. I love the fact that they have customized rates to accommodate smaller IT companies. I definitely recommend this to everyone I talk to about simple and fast Remote Desktop solutions.

Cons:

Nothing. I’ve been using Zoho Assist for 3 years and I have not found one thing I dislike about this platform!!!

Bailey
Digital Project Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Zoho Assist should be the 'Gold Standard' of remote connect software

Comments: Zoho Assist has become a critically important program for my job. I could not support my clients as easily and with as little customer frustration without it.

Pros:

Zoho always has a clean GUI, but they also add robust features.

Cons:

I wish I had a little more Branding control, but this does not impede it's use and is similar a feature preference.

Artur
IT in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Zoho Assist Review

Comments: Very good A+++

Pros:

It is free, they are so nice to help small IT businesses like me and provide the basic services free of cost through their spiceworks network.

Cons:

Nothing, how can you hate free? I respect and support this company, in a world where greed thrives, they were able to help people such as myself during a time like now and the entire pandemic continue to run and help others. Thank you ZOHO!

CIO CSO in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Zoho Assist just works at an unbeatable price!!!!

Pros:

Easy to use, install, and reliable. No training is necessary. Support is superb and more features are added constantly.

Cons:

I want to be able to monitor more through the unattended agent. Currently, some monitoring is available, but it's not enough.

shaye
Warehousing, 11–50 Employees

Simple interface, works as it supposed to

Pros:

I have used other remote support software to be able to login and assist my team with computer issues or to see real time what is going on with an issue my team is working on. Zoho Assist is simple and straight forward and has the tools needed for me to assist and resolve issues that have come up. from pricing to support Zoho has been a favorite of the company for many years.

Cons:

Not much about Zoho assist that we do not like. Sometimes the login can be a hassle because of user error but otherwise it works as advertised.

Tobbie
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Great Product at a great price

Pros:

Zoho Assit is a great product with every functionaly we needed

Cons:

Could make domain verification easier to verify.

Chandan
CTO in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Zoho Assist review by a company who is using the product since last five years

Comments: We are using Zoho Assist for the last five years and we are happy with it.

Pros:

It is to the point, accurate, and real-time customer support portal. Everything is transparent and logs are generated in the back end so that you can check who is doing what in your team. Granular level access can be given to technicians.

Cons:

Two features are missing as of now. Real-time voice chats with client and auto chat transcript mailing to the client at the end of the sesion. Otherwise, everything is good.

Eoin
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great remote connection software with multiple level account options

Comments: We use Zoho Assist primarily for training our new clients on our software as part of our on-boarding process. Zoho Assist has easily connected to windows and apple/mac machines and really help us better understand how our providers were interacting with the software. I'd like to see a level of use between business and enterprise or have the ability to "choose" the features I want to use/pay for kind of like a la carte pricing.

Pros:

The ability to easily and quickly connect to a remote user's machine. The ease of setup (except Apple products).

Cons:

The quality of the connection can severely affect usability. I'd like the option to connect to the remote machine to "watch", but have to "Press a button" to turn on my ability to interact directly with the machine.

Darshan
President in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Great remote access / remote support software

Pros:

The ease of use and ease of set up definitely made it the best option - no lag between connections and a stable connection every single time, even when using with weak wifi / data connections. The mobile app makes it simple to use, as well as the versatility of the iPhone, iPad, Android (phone and tablet) and PC / Mac apps is phenomenal and the app gets regular updates to address any bugs / introduce new features and stability.

Cons:

The file sharing could be improved - i.e. not needing to log into the remote PC to initiate the file transfer.

Joseph
Real Estate, 501–1,000 Employees

Zoho Assist is the perfect solution to connect remotely without interruption.

Comments: Zoho Assist was an excellent service to connect remotely, this platform made it possible for us to give some support for various clients, also, when our employees had problems with their computers or with some technical configuration, we could easily access their computers in a matter of seconds. Zoho Assist gave me a very good and smooth experience, I loved how I was able to connect remotely without any interruption, also I was able to annotate, share relevant files or documents, communicate and configure the quality or consumption of Zoho Assist on my computer. Also, I also used Zoho Assist on my mobile device, and the experience was similar, very smooth experience.

Pros:

Zoho Assist was the perfect solution to connect remotely between computers. The first thing I liked about this platform is the excellent quality and fluidity that it gave me in each remote connection, that was very important to me since it helped me to function and manage other computers correctly. I loved the audio and video chat and communication system, that helped a lot when connecting to my client's or employees computers, to communicate with them during the remote connection process. I also liked the file transfer system, I was able to transfer various files to the computer that was connected remotely, also the file transfer does not slow down this remote connection. In addition, the annotation system also worked great, I was able to annotate on the remote connection screen, to write anything or any information.

Cons:

The only negative point of Zoho Assist is regarding its free trial period, this free trial only lasts 14 days, it does not give users such complete access, which makes it a bit difficult for them to do on this platform. With that version theyu will have limits on the number of computers they can connect to, they will also have time limits for each remote connection, I used this trial version for a few days and had to upgrade to a paid version to test and use Zoho Assist.

James
Senior Technician in US

Review

Comments: Positive.

Pros:

Features, price, and ease of use. When comparing these three key features Zoho came out on top.

Cons:

Some functions take a little while to learn. Interface is much better than it used to be.

Jorge
IT Specialist in Puerto Rico
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Affordable and efficient remote solutions services.

Comments: From the start my overall experience have been excellent. Great services, great affordability and user friendlyness.

Pros:

As an IT Specialist with more than 10 years of experience on the field I've used a lot of remote connection services and Zoho its the only one that is cost effective, easy to use and no restrictive software that let me work the way I need to.

Cons:

Te affordability and easy to use for me and my customers.