• Overall
    4.9 /5

About WorkClout

# 1 Rated Quality Platform for Automotive Parts Manufacturers. We help automotive workforces streamline quality to deliver excellence.

Learn more about WorkClout

IT Manager
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2021

"Good for anyone that needs improved quality processes. They are great with customer service and resp"

Comments: They were a great choice for what we needed. They work closely with myself and our supervisor, check-in often with updates, and are always showing us different ways we can optimize our quality process further.

Pros: Pros: easy to build forms that my team can use to capture quality specifications and details during production runs. The configuration has gotten better and become much more user-friendly over time. I like that you are able to maintain a revision history and changes are automatically applied to future quality checks.

Cons: Cons: The digital forms are much different than our older excel files. Our workers needed to be trained on the new layout. The use of two columns has helped us match the forms as much as possible

Vishal P.
Quality Engineer
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2021

"Makes my job easy"

Comments: User friendly system, no mistakes

Pros: No more mistakes are happening during production - very user friendly - doesn't add more work.

Cons: Nothing that I can think of right now, customer support as been great.

• Reviewed on 30/06/2021
Sales
Printing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/06/2019

"Very efficient"

Pros: WorkClout helped us a lot with organization. The layout of their product was easy to navigate and it was so simple to use. The last product we were using was a huge pain.

Cons: None at all! Some sections could be more developed, but there’s a lot that’s available and more that’s on the way.

• Reviewed on 10/06/2019
Jonathan W.
Production Manager
Music, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2019

"Fantastic features, especially scheduling"

Pros: The scheduler helped speed things up here. We were much slower in the past, but with scheduling going digital it’s been less of a headache. We’re able to focus our time and energy on other areas of our process.

Cons: Haven’t noticed any major issues with the product. Hope they keep up the good work!

Account Executive
Packaging & Containers, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2019

"WorkClout has made my life at work easier!!!"

Pros: I like that this software allows me to auto schedule tasks on the production schedule. It's made it a lot easier for me to manage and prioritize my jobs and finish them in a timely manner.

Cons: The planning tool is mostly accurate but requires some adjustments but I was told that it would get more accurate the more it's used.

• Reviewed on 26/01/2019
Jeremy H.
Accounting
Consumer Goods, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2019

"Stack overflow for internal operations"

Comments: Easiest way to get answers on the job.

Pros: One of the best features is the ability to source answers to the most pressing challenges faced on the shop floor, similar to how I use stack overflow as an engineer.

Cons: i feel a newsfeed would benefit this app, but i understand it's fairly new so i'd imagine thats what they're building towards.

Graphic Designer
Mining & Metals, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2019

"Engagement improved by 20%"

Comments: Turnover has decreased and makes me happy

Pros: Leaderboard and keeping progress tabs on my ops team has helped me tremendously.

Cons: Still creating g the necessary info to create quizzes and training material. Other than that, not much to complain about - support is really amazing.

SVP
Consumer Electronics, 201-500 Employees

"WorkClout review"

Comments: If you need to standardize and systemize your processes, procedures, training and individual employee performance, then Workclout is your answer.

Pros: Standardization has been a need for us, we had everything on excel & google drive. What I like about WorkClout Performance Support module has been the ability to tie performance metrics to worker training in an elegant way. With documents it's difficult to parse through information, so having the ability to essentially add TL;DR functionality to documents for workers to read while conducting their tasks has been tremendously valuable to our team.

Cons: I wish we can have more inventory integrations.

Stacy Z.
Inventory Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Makes a difference"

Pros: I have saved so much time by using Workclout — not only have I noticed my workers being able to get much more done in a day, but also I feel like our team dynamic and culture building has strengthened by far. The product eliminates collaboration and communication deficiencies. Scheduling, planning, time management, predicting patterns, tracking info, and keeping record of logistical information is now so easy.

Cons: So far haven't run into any major bumps — they are a new product so I am expecting more features and add-ons in upcoming months. They are very receptive to customer feedback and their support team is the kind that makes me stay loyal to a company/product.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Senior Quality Manager
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2021

"Perfect for incident management and quality & safety audits"

Comments: workclout is great for any company that is looking to get away from their outdated process and to digitze their documents, audits and reporting. They market themselves as quality and safety 4.0, which is a promising sign that they are focusing on the right things for what we need.

Pros: when there are incidents that occur on-site and in the field, our workers can use workclout to immediately capture it digitally on their phones. One of our requirements was to have real-time alerts to incidents and we were able to achieve this by using their workflow triggers. This has helped increase response times by a lot.

Cons: Lining the implementation time with current projects took some time. New and better features are constantly being released, but their customer success team has been on top of communication

Business
Automotive, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 8/02/2021

"Our FMEA compliance streamlined"

Comments: Our team was attempting to get our stuff of excel because it became unmanageable, WorkClout helped us get going quickly, which allowed for a more efficient FMEA process in automotive.

Pros: This program made it simple for my team to make our FMEA process more efficient, our quality levels increased a month after use because of the efficiency gains. Our TRIR also went down 80%. Great user-friendly system.

Cons: Change management is a process but WorkClout made it easy and helped us a lot

Benjamin O.
Production Manager
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2019

"My experience with WorkClout so far"

Pros: The strongest aspect of this program is scheduling. It is a great system for tracking job tickets and materials too.

Cons: Vendor management is great. Would be nice to be able to run more financial reports

• Reviewed on 23/05/2019
Sasitah L.
VP Sales
Packaging & Containers, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/05/2019

"Great for our customers"

Pros: My sales team can easily find how their orders are being prioritized and communicate that to their customers when needed.

Cons: The application is also available on mobile, but it would be great once they come out with a mobile app.

Caroline H.
Project Coordinator
Packaging & Containers, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/05/2019

"Easy to follow and use"

Pros: Using the software is very straight forward and simple. Having 24/7 chat available from anywhere in the application gives me confidence that I'm never alone if I run into any kind of trouble.

Cons: Would be great to have a desktop application. At the moment it is web based.

Summer F.
Operations Manager
Furniture, 11-50 Employees

"Clean app"

Pros: The app is well designed with great and useful features. The interface is also very clean and it's intuitive to navigate through what the app has to offer. New features are always coming out quickly which improves the app, so it's always evolving.

Cons: None so far. We'll request new features and they're transparent about whether or not they'll support it. Great customer support!

Jorge E.
Customer Relations
Packaging & Containers, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2019

"Great for tracking jobs and statuses"

Pros: I've been able to easily pull up orders and jobs and get a general idea of when they will be complete. They're mobile friendly too so I'm able to provide updates using my phone as well. Also, they provide a number of integrations. The Quickbooks integration has been really great for us when processing orders.

Cons: More variation in filters would help a lot. This is a small thing that'll really make it easier for me to find what I need. Saved filters feature is a really great one that I've been using a lot though!

• Reviewed on 14/01/2019
Quality Control Manager
Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2021

"great investment for manufacturers"

Comments: Reduced our nonconformance and quality defects by 40%. I could not have asked for anything better. Price was right within our budget. My job is a lot easier now.

Pros: For quality control managers that need to go digital, reduce mistakes, and go to market faster. Using Workclout has reduced the number of nonconformances during our production by over 40%. My team is actually spending more time improving process and conducting quality checks now that we have Workclout. We're also using this for our ISO certifications.

Cons: No cons I can think of. Minimal learning curve was needed when training my team. Workclout was there 100% of the way and even went a step further to provide 1-on-1 training if needed. Make sure to read their help documents and use the intercom widget!

• Reviewed on 16/02/2021
Quality Manager
Machinery, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/02/2021

"most user friendly qms program my company has used before"

Comments: I've recommended this software to 3 of my colleagues already and all of us have said they have never worked with a vendor as great as WorkClout, we are all evangelist and I'm glad we discovered them to help our quality processes. If you're looking to go paperless, WorkClout is the qms software of choice to help you do so.

Pros: My company uses WorkClout for these features: Doc Control
Internal and Supplier corrective actions
Internal Audits
Training
Complaint Management
Defect / Non Conformance System
Risk Assessment
Calibration and Preventative Maintenance tracking - it has been amazing to work with overall and covers all our needs. Implementation was fast and staff are positive and supportive. Easy to use for all people.

Cons: my team has less work to do since everything became more streamlined ;P

Waldo D.
IT supervisor
Food Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2019

"Operations"

Comments: Scheduling as been more effective since we start it using this software, 90 % less mistakes

Pros: Overall the look of it, is easy to use and my people learn it very fast

Cons: A separate admin link is the only thing I don not like about it.

• Reviewed on 26/06/2019
N/A
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2019

"Performance support is the future of manufacturing"

Comments: Investing in an infrastructure to provide support for your workers is the single best investment I've made.

Pros: I questioned the need for a program to help my floor workers become more productive fearing the counter-effects, however, I was very wrong. They loved that they had something tangible to be measure themselves to see how they could get better or even upgrade to new skills.

Cons: Getting all the content takes some time.

Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2019

"Clean interface and easy to work with"

Comments: Excellent customer service as well! We were a little nervous initially with onboarding everyone in the department and transferring data. WorkClout's team took the time to make sure we were able to transition on to the software smoothly and avoid any major work progress delays.

Pros: Very easy to implement with my team. Job ticket inputting and management is made effortless by using this software.

Cons: No cons yet! Definitely excited to see new features that can help us further customize our work flow process.

• Reviewed on 16/01/2019
Intern
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/11/2019

"A tool that helped me really see what was going on."

Comments: If you need to implement something quick and have your operators love you for doing it, go with WorkClout. They have a few different features that I haven't seen in other systems, but I think that's what makes WorkClout unique in a way. Overall - this is the best option I've used in my career.

Pros: The ease of use is very apparent and I can attest to how many of my operators said it made their work simpler. The scheduling and session replay apps are invaluable to us now.

Cons: I would say inventory is very basic, but i can't complain because it does help me calculate my BOM and keeps a ledger, but I can see they're making massive improvements.

• Reviewed on 5/11/2019
Sydney C.
Operations Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"my production is now 2 weeks ahead"

Comments: New software made by veterans in the space. They're just getting started but they put their customers first. A+++ customer service.

Pros: This has got to be the FIRST MRP I've used that can literally be applied to any industry and doesn't feel like a clunky mess. This is coming from an operations manager that has worked across various manufacturing industries for over 20 years. Highly recommend!

Cons: These are new players, they're still working on some of the more nuanced features, like multi-tiered hierarchical visualizations of finite capacity. But they have been aggressive in providing us with every feature we needed upfront. Onboarding was fast!

• Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Joseh W.
Production Assistant
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2020

"Universal Productivity Application"

Comments: It has been a pleasant experience almost wholly due to the excellent customer service and one on one attention of the workclout team in addressing our needs and walking through the products functions

Pros: It allows for disparate communication across platform with no lag between team members. The initial vagueness of sections allows for application in many different fields.

Cons: Mobile version of the app has some limitations in comment and media uploads as well as pausing inspections while not navigated to the page. This makes tracking time use difficult. But it improves daily and I have no doubts will rise to meet our needs

by WorkClout on 23/09/2020

Thank you so much for the review, Joe! We enjoy working with you and are happy that you've enjoyed the system! we hope to get you to 5 stars with all the improvements that we're continually making!

• Reviewed on 17/09/2020
Vern A.
Director of Continuous Improvement
Automotive, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2020

"improved and streamlined all SQDIP metrics"

Comments: I can see all the continuous improvement initiatives my team and I are working on and see the overall impact of each individual task, project, and initiave on my OEE, Quality, and Safety KPIs. We did an ROI retrospective and we calculated that WorkClout has saved us $500,320 in cost avoidance in less than 6 months - the software paid for itself 1 month after implementation.

Pros: Helped digitized all my quality & safety inspections, created an escalation path for issues, provided customizable work instructions, and the best one is the consolidation of data. WorkClout helped me think of work in a more data-driven way - they take all my data from my Epicor system and replaced my EHS, CMMS, and QMS systems entirely - all my data is processed within workclout and they analyze trends in my operations.

Cons: I wish they had pre-built courses for work instructions, but I know they're working on partnerships to fulfill that need. They have been an amzing vendor overall!

• Reviewed on 14/07/2020