• Overall
    4.9 /5

About Outfunnel

Marketing automation that drives revenue. Deep 2-way integrations with Pipedrive, Copper, Hubspot CRM.

Learn more about Outfunnel

Showing 25 reviews of 36

Tim G.
Director | Trainer | Coach
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

"No more extracts!"

Comments: Excellent support and engagement with outfunnel. It does the job and gets better every release.

Pros: The deep integration with pipedrive CRM is why I use this app for email mktg.

Cons: The features are still basic, but the integration outweighs this, plus the company is very open about their roadmap for new features.

Louise J.
Managing Director
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/09/2020

"Outfunnel and Account Management"

Comments: We use it to understand how engaged old accounts are with our marketing activities. We also use the lead score functionality to identify potential warm leads for our database contacts.

Pros: We love that we can now see how our key accounts have engaged with our marketing activity, allowing us to tailor our account management strategy.
I also once wrote in with a billing query and it was responded within hours - amazing!

Cons: I thought the pricing was based on the number of contacts you had (in pipedrive), as opposed to how often you talk to them. So we have c. 3,500 email address and a 15,000 contacts account, if I email these contacts more than 4 x we reach our limit. I don't tend to email more than 2-3 times, so it's not a big deal, but for the size of our business it wouldn't make financial sense for us to upgrade to the next level.

Calvin M.
Marketing
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/06/2020

"Great integration for MailChimp"

Comments: Really good to work with the team at outfunnel... They are very helpful to support specific ideas and add many features to the roadmap over the years

Pros: Syncs all contacts and info from pipedrive to MailChimp beautifully and exactly how it should. Rather simple but just works! Customer support is very personal from the small team at pipedrive

Cons: Slightly clunky as they develop the UI. Very basic functionality

Digital Marketing Coordinator
Utilities, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"Very easy to set up - within minutes my marketing was automated"

Comments: Outfunnel makes my life easier as I don't have to think about my mailing lists, since they are always in sync with my contacts.

Pros: I'm a marketer and one that doesn't code. Many tools require some plugin to be added to site but this means I have to go and ask the coder to do it. It can take days before the coder has time to help me out which can be at times frustrating. With Outfunnel I could set up my account myself and within minutes I could already see that my data was being synced between different tools.

Cons: I've been using Outfunnel for a few weeks and so far haven't had any problems.

by Outfunnel on 18/12/2018

Thank you for your kind review!

• Reviewed on 14/12/2018
Jan M.
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees

"Fast and easy to use"

Comments: Whenever questions arised the outfunnel team was extremly quick provide helpful answers.

Pros: Outfunnel directly connects to Pipedrive and makes it straightforward to setup mailing lists based on filters.

Cons: Nothing major to complain about - layouting could be improved.

Phillip D.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/09/2020

"Simple way to mesage contacts from Pipedrive"

Comments: Great software and the CS team are awesome, helped me alot!

Pros: That it integrated with Pipedrive and was very simple to set up messages for our sales team

Cons: When creatign sequences on Outfunnel, you can't reorder the messages which is really painful when trying to adjust campaigns or copy them across.

Valentin B.
Marketing Manager
Internet, 11-50 Employees

"Works as advertised"

Comments: Setup super easy, most things were intuitive. Had to clarify a few things with the support team but they were super responsive so no problem.

Pros: I really like that Outfunnel does exactly what it says on the box. For me, it elegantly bridges the shortcomings of Pipedrive which is our main CRM. The team is great and I've already had a few discussions with them and saw that they implemented a few of my requests

Cons: It's not as feature-full as other products on the market. For me, it's more of a tool and less of a solution. It's best to get into it already knowing what you're trying to achieve.

Harjinder G.
CRM Specialist
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 Employees

"Outfunnel software review"

Comments: Outfunnel allows the Marketing team to send emails on behalf of the sales team freeing up their time to do sales activities. Outfunnel have a fantastic support team, their Live Chat is a great way to get answers quickly. They're always open to recommendations and have regular product updates with new features and functionality.

Pros: There are two things I like most about the software, firstly the newly added dynamic sender details functionality, giving you the ability to change sender details dynamically based on the contact owner in our CRM, so you don't need to create multiple emails for each sender. This has saved us a great deal of time. Secondly the bounce activity tracking which allows us to identify incorrect/invalid email addresses and update/cleanse them accordingly, helping us to maintain a cleaner database.

Cons: The bounce emails are caught by Outfunnel and we have no visibility of these. It would be good to have these emails filtered into a specific mailbox and identify hard/soft bounces. Also, currently we're unable to map to single/multiple option fields in Pipedrive, only text date and number fields are supported.

Rene S.
Head of Sales
Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/04/2019

"Easy to use and first choice if you are using Pipedrive"

Comments: Lean, clean and simple.

Pros: Easy to implement and the perfect choice if you are using Pipedrive.

Cons: Only Mailchimp is possible right now so, we were limited regarding the automation workflows.

• Reviewed on 1/04/2019
Founder and CEO
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2020

"Great customer support...if you need it, but you won't"

Comments: Excellent value for money and a good single-purpose app for CRM basic marketing automation.

Pros: Does what it says, and is vastly easier to use than Frederick von Chimpenheimer IV's product. It you do need help setting up the support is very personalized and fast.

Cons: I'm not sure there's anything I don't like, except that it requires being connected to pipedrive; i understand that's it's purpose; but would be nice to have other intetrations.

• Reviewed on 26/06/2020
Vlad I.
Growth Marketeer
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/06/2020

"One-of-a-kind tool for 2-way sync between Pipedrive and Mailchimp"

Comments: Very positive, especially given the usefulness of the tool and how reachable and helpful the support is

Pros: Its cornerstone functionality allowed us to streamline the syncing workflow and to trigger CRM automations based on drip email activity of individual users. It's also a very straightforward tool to use, and it didn't require a whole lot of time to set up. Being reasonably priced, it's one of the best ways to build linked CRM automations for those using Mailchimp for email marketing purposes.

Cons: In the beginning, there were certain features that were lacking for an optimal workflow. However, after reaching out to the support team, those were added to the development roadmap and implemented as soon as 2.5 weeks after my request.

Dovile K.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 9/06/2020

"Outfunnel is one of the most handful and user-friendly mailing tools"

Comments: Outfunnel is really one of the most handful and user-friendly mailing tools we ever used for our newsletter campaigns.

Pros: We have started using Outfunnel for Pipedrive and Mailchimp synchronizations first, but soon we’ve switched to Outfunnel as our main mailing tool. It's very easy to use and setup mailing campaigns for the selected target groups – Pipedrive filters. Creating or duplicating a newsletter is very simple and fast even for non-experienced users, the same goes for adding personalization fields to the content.
All sents, opens, clicks, bounces and unsubscribes are visible in the main Campaigns report and are reflected in Pipedrive as well.
Detailed campaign reports can be easily downloaded from Outfunnel to excel for further analysis. The automation and synchronization with Pipedrive are really outstanding – all activities done with Outfunnel are precisely reflected in CRM.

Cons: What we do not see in the report yet are ‘replies’ to our mailings as this feature needs some setup to our google account that’s not so simple for us to do without admin rights.

Chris L.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/06/2020

"Great service and seamless integrations"

Comments: Our overall experience has been positive and we will be long term users

Pros: We like how easy it is to link our CRM (Pipedrive) to Mail Chimp, the lead scoring feature is relevant and useful, the synch with our CRM is seamless and works smoothly. We think that the value vs. cost is really good for the price. Outfunnel worked with us when other companies declined us due to the industry we work closely in (Residential Mortgages)

Cons: We do not have any complaints or see any down sides as the product and service fully meets our needs

Priit P.

"Great support"

Pros: Software does what it has to but what I appreciate the most is the super responsive customer support

Cons: Some features were missing at the beginning but these have been rolled out in the past months.

Harald A.
Sales Director
  • Reviewed on 3/04/2019

"Increase leads and sales"

Comments: good overview of campaigns and newsletters. easy for all sellers to follow up on leads automatically greated. I recommend Outfunnel to everyone with Pipedrive .

Pros: Instant deal created in Pipedrive - registered to the right sales rep. Great tool.

Cons: Must know all products/services that Outfunnel integrate with well

• Reviewed on 3/04/2019
Reuben T.
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees

"Outfunnel Review"

Comments: Excellent service - very willing to help.

Pros: Simple set up procedures and great interrogation with Mail Chimp. Excellent backup and support from Outfunnel.

Cons: Non to report as yet. Possibly could do with clearer instructions regards adding in A records etc.

Dusan K.
Product Manager
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2020

"Outfunnel is worth the cost"

Pros: Simplicity of features and clarity in their presentation, ease of integration.

Cons: Sometimes I don't jump straight to dashboard but remain on the login screen after logging in.

• Reviewed on 16/09/2020
Matt E.
Operations
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2020

"Absolutely love this"

Comments: Overall it is awesome. Support is amazing. That is my favorite part. If you have ANY issues they are ALWAYS on top of it. The software itself has a clean UI, easy to use, and works.

Pros: We use Copper as our CRM. They do not have any way to automate email sequences so we can stay on top of our prospects. We can setup multiple sequences, assign a tag to the lead, then let the system work for us.

Cons: There were a few things that were unclear as to how to use tags between opportunities and people in Copper. Nothing wrong on the software side but it was a bit confusing on how it works. We sent an email, and they called me and walked me through it and it was easy peasy. The other part is it was confusing to know when a sequence was active. I thought I set it up correctly but turned out it wasn't on but I told them to change the verbiage to make it more clear that you need to click to the next step to actually make the sequence work.

• Reviewed on 3/12/2020
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/09/2020

"Excellent marketing automation, with a focus on B2B"

Comments: Overall, Outfunnel has been a helpful tool for automating our email nurture campaigns. The email sequences are easy to use, and perfect for simple, conversational emails. The data is synced to our CRM, so it's all automated.

Pros: The value for money is incredible. Outfunnel does all the heavylifting for automated email marketing. Data such as email engagement, web visit and even lead scores are synced to our CRM, marrying lead nurturing and sales in a seamless way.

Cons: The functionality is a little limited, but it's sufficient for us. May be insufficient if you needs are more complex.

Casey H.
Sr. Marketing Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees

"Simple and powerful"

Comments: Outfunnel pulls information about an email recipient's interaction with our email and website. Putting this information at the sales teams' fingertips is extremely useful to their sales efforts.

Pros: Outfunnel seamlessly integrates pipedrive and mailchimp to provide powerful data to our sales team. I don't have to think about it because it just does what it's supposed to do. If I have any issue or questions, customer service is on top of it quickly and helps me find the answer.

Cons: Minor thing, but when someone unsubscribes, I wish it updated pipedrive rather than stopped synching.

Robert J.
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/09/2020

"Easy to get started and great value for money"

Comments: We are solving some of our onboarding and sales communication automation needs with Outfunnel.

Pros: Outfunnel makes setting up automated email communication that can support your onboarding, sales and marketing processes effortless. The UI is simple. It has all the features to get going fast.

Cons: Their vision of a fully lifecycle communication and marketing tool is still in its infancy so it is a more of an aid to existing processes rather than a tool to setup your entire set of processes.

• Reviewed on 8/09/2020
Alexander M.
Head Of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Great tool with powerful 2-way sync"

Comments: Definitely one of my favorite marketing automation tools that runs in the background while I focus on my work.

Pros: I've been using Pipedrive and Mailchimp for years, but never knew I could sync the two like this. Thanks to Outfunnel I don't have to think about my many email lists any more (they are in full sync with my contacts list). This tool has made my job way easier and the value I get for the price is great.

Cons: At first it wasn't clear to me how many contacts I can sync as the subscription fee depends on that. I contact their support and got an immediate answer that gave me the extra push I needed to buy their subscription.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Amir T.
Technologist
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"Swift integration with PipeDrive"

Pros: Very intuitive and easy to set up integration with PipeDrive. I set the Mailchimp sync module and it just works, no hustle. Saves me a tone of time to try and update my MailChimp contacts with the new CRM leads.

Cons: I didn't try the Web Tracking module because I don't have control over the website (shared resources). I wish that there was a configuration option so I don't need to pay for modules I don't use.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Frederic L.
Vp Business Dev
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/05/2020

"Amazing Addon"

Pros: The easiest link and value of following up on mails sent thru mailchimp. Amazing Support!

Cons: still some features comming will be amazing!

• Reviewed on 4/05/2020
Paul M.
Me
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2019

"The best way to connect Pipedrive and Mailchimp"

Comments: I highly recommend Outfunnel. The product is great and the support is very fast.

Pros: Outfunnel is incredibly easy to set up and I love how it syncs email engagement data like clicks/opens back to your Pipedrive deals.

Cons: It lacks some customisation options like adding people to Mailchimp groups.

• Reviewed on 28/03/2019