• Overall
    4.9 /5

About Outfunnel

Marketing automation that drives revenue. Deep 2-way integrations with Pipedrive, Copper, Hubspot CRM.

Learn more about Outfunnel

Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/09/2020

"Excellent marketing automation, with a focus on B2B"

Comments: Overall, Outfunnel has been a helpful tool for automating our email nurture campaigns. The email sequences are easy to use, and perfect for simple, conversational emails. The data is synced to our CRM, so it's all automated.

Pros: The value for money is incredible. Outfunnel does all the heavylifting for automated email marketing. Data such as email engagement, web visit and even lead scores are synced to our CRM, marrying lead nurturing and sales in a seamless way.

Cons: The functionality is a little limited, but it's sufficient for us. May be insufficient if you needs are more complex.

Robert J.
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/09/2020

"Easy to get started and great value for money"

Comments: We are solving some of our onboarding and sales communication automation needs with Outfunnel.

Pros: Outfunnel makes setting up automated email communication that can support your onboarding, sales and marketing processes effortless. The UI is simple. It has all the features to get going fast.

Cons: Their vision of a fully lifecycle communication and marketing tool is still in its infancy so it is a more of an aid to existing processes rather than a tool to setup your entire set of processes.

• Reviewed on 8/09/2020
Casey H.
Sr. Marketing Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees

"Simple and powerful"

Comments: Outfunnel pulls information about an email recipient's interaction with our email and website. Putting this information at the sales teams' fingertips is extremely useful to their sales efforts.

Pros: Outfunnel seamlessly integrates pipedrive and mailchimp to provide powerful data to our sales team. I don't have to think about it because it just does what it's supposed to do. If I have any issue or questions, customer service is on top of it quickly and helps me find the answer.

Cons: Minor thing, but when someone unsubscribes, I wish it updated pipedrive rather than stopped synching.

Alexander M.
Head Of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Great tool with powerful 2-way sync"

Comments: Definitely one of my favorite marketing automation tools that runs in the background while I focus on my work.

Pros: I've been using Pipedrive and Mailchimp for years, but never knew I could sync the two like this. Thanks to Outfunnel I don't have to think about my many email lists any more (they are in full sync with my contacts list). This tool has made my job way easier and the value I get for the price is great.

Cons: At first it wasn't clear to me how many contacts I can sync as the subscription fee depends on that. I contact their support and got an immediate answer that gave me the extra push I needed to buy their subscription.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Matt E.
Operations
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2020

"Absolutely love this"

Comments: Overall it is awesome. Support is amazing. That is my favorite part. If you have ANY issues they are ALWAYS on top of it. The software itself has a clean UI, easy to use, and works.

Pros: We use Copper as our CRM. They do not have any way to automate email sequences so we can stay on top of our prospects. We can setup multiple sequences, assign a tag to the lead, then let the system work for us.

Cons: There were a few things that were unclear as to how to use tags between opportunities and people in Copper. Nothing wrong on the software side but it was a bit confusing on how it works. We sent an email, and they called me and walked me through it and it was easy peasy. The other part is it was confusing to know when a sequence was active. I thought I set it up correctly but turned out it wasn't on but I told them to change the verbiage to make it more clear that you need to click to the next step to actually make the sequence work.

• Reviewed on 3/12/2020
Amir T.
Technologist
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"Swift integration with PipeDrive"

Pros: Very intuitive and easy to set up integration with PipeDrive. I set the Mailchimp sync module and it just works, no hustle. Saves me a tone of time to try and update my MailChimp contacts with the new CRM leads.

Cons: I didn't try the Web Tracking module because I don't have control over the website (shared resources). I wish that there was a configuration option so I don't need to pay for modules I don't use.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Frederic L.
Vp Business Dev
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/05/2020

"Amazing Addon"

Pros: The easiest link and value of following up on mails sent thru mailchimp. Amazing Support!

Cons: still some features comming will be amazing!

• Reviewed on 4/05/2020
Paul M.
Me
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2019

"The best way to connect Pipedrive and Mailchimp"

Comments: I highly recommend Outfunnel. The product is great and the support is very fast.

Pros: Outfunnel is incredibly easy to set up and I love how it syncs email engagement data like clicks/opens back to your Pipedrive deals.

Cons: It lacks some customisation options like adding people to Mailchimp groups.

Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 2/04/2019

"Super-easy 2-way integration between Pipedrive and Mailchimp"

Pros: Outfunnel made it easier for us to track email marketing actions for our leads and clients within our CRM. With it, we can now see which leads received and opened our newsletters and we can customize their lead-journey based on their actions and interests.

Cons: Outfunnel integrates Pipedrive and Mailchimp and more integrations (like chat-services, e.g. Intercom or Drift, and others) would be very useful.

• Reviewed on 2/04/2019
Siim L.
Marketer

"Outfunnel"

Pros: This software helps to keep in sync all the marketing contacts that i have (between Pipedrive and Mailchimp). But definitely best thing about this software is web visitor tracking! Keep it going, Andrus!

Cons: There should be opportunity to tune when the web tracking info sent back to Pipedrive (for example if lead visits more than 2 pages, then send the information)

Jens S.
Marketing
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2020

"Outfunnel for SaaS solution market entry US to EU"

Comments: just great, everything clear and again: support is awesome

Pros: integration with Pipedrive, personal support which is 10 out of 5 stars

Cons: in general flexibility on how to use generated data is missing a bit beside filters

• Reviewed on 22/09/2020
Growth Hacker
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2020

"Easy setup and outstanding customer service"

Comments: Superb customer service, handy tool, and easy & straight-forward setup!

Pros: Convenient tool, with handy setup and integration with Pipedrive and Mailchimp and excellent customer support.

Cons: I currently haven't noticed any cons working with Outfunnel.

• Reviewed on 12/08/2020
Tim G.
Director | Trainer | Coach
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

"No more extracts!"

Comments: Excellent support and engagement with outfunnel. It does the job and gets better every release.

Pros: The deep integration with pipedrive CRM is why I use this app for email mktg.

Cons: The features are still basic, but the integration outweighs this, plus the company is very open about their roadmap for new features.

Louise J.
Managing Director
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/09/2020

"Outfunnel and Account Management"

Comments: We use it to understand how engaged old accounts are with our marketing activities. We also use the lead score functionality to identify potential warm leads for our database contacts.

Pros: We love that we can now see how our key accounts have engaged with our marketing activity, allowing us to tailor our account management strategy.
I also once wrote in with a billing query and it was responded within hours - amazing!

Cons: I thought the pricing was based on the number of contacts you had (in pipedrive), as opposed to how often you talk to them. So we have c. 3,500 email address and a 15,000 contacts account, if I email these contacts more than 4 x we reach our limit. I don't tend to email more than 2-3 times, so it's not a big deal, but for the size of our business it wouldn't make financial sense for us to upgrade to the next level.

Calvin M.
Marketing
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/06/2020

"Great integration for MailChimp"

Comments: Really good to work with the team at outfunnel... They are very helpful to support specific ideas and add many features to the roadmap over the years

Pros: Syncs all contacts and info from pipedrive to MailChimp beautifully and exactly how it should. Rather simple but just works! Customer support is very personal from the small team at pipedrive

Cons: Slightly clunky as they develop the UI. Very basic functionality

Digital Marketing Coordinator
Utilities, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"Very easy to set up - within minutes my marketing was automated"

Comments: Outfunnel makes my life easier as I don't have to think about my mailing lists, since they are always in sync with my contacts.

Pros: I'm a marketer and one that doesn't code. Many tools require some plugin to be added to site but this means I have to go and ask the coder to do it. It can take days before the coder has time to help me out which can be at times frustrating. With Outfunnel I could set up my account myself and within minutes I could already see that my data was being synced between different tools.

Cons: I've been using Outfunnel for a few weeks and so far haven't had any problems.

by Outfunnel on 18/12/2018

Thank you for your kind review!

• Reviewed on 14/12/2018
Jan M.
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees

"Fast and easy to use"

Comments: Whenever questions arised the outfunnel team was extremly quick provide helpful answers.

Pros: Outfunnel directly connects to Pipedrive and makes it straightforward to setup mailing lists based on filters.

Cons: Nothing major to complain about - layouting could be improved.

Phillip D.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/09/2020

"Simple way to mesage contacts from Pipedrive"

Comments: Great software and the CS team are awesome, helped me alot!

Pros: That it integrated with Pipedrive and was very simple to set up messages for our sales team

Cons: When creatign sequences on Outfunnel, you can't reorder the messages which is really painful when trying to adjust campaigns or copy them across.

Olivia S.
Marketing Director
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2020

"Best tool for two-way integration for Pipedrive and MailChimp"

Comments: The Outfunnel team readily answered all questions and allowed us to extend our trial while we worked through extra testing. The tracking of user activity has been seamless. This tool also allowed us to catch that a certain segment of our email list had not received an email, and we were able to easily fix that and send it out.

Pros: Outfunnel was very easy to setup and implement. The two-way integration was a critical decision factor. The sales team especially likes that all user activity is tracked in Pipedrive, allowing for seamless communication between our marketing and sales efforts.

Cons: We have not yet utilized the email marketing tools offered directly via Outfunnel. We are continuing to use MailChimp.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2020
Adam W.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2020

"Simple tool for managing segmented e-mails"

Comments: We had a larger mailchimp e-list and were keeping individual user data in pipedrive. Outfunnel allowed us to segment the pipedrive user base much more specifically in order to manage small to medium bulk e-mails. As a small business that cares about not spamming our followers, this segmentation is perfect to send people exactly what we think they want to hear about.

Pros: We like how well Outfunnel connects to our existing CRM (pipedrive) and allows us to getting additional data points. It was easy to set-up and connected to everything we already use really well. The team was very communicative and supportive to get up and running.

Cons: Getting the e-mails approved via our domain was a bit tedious, but this is the case with most e-mail softwares. There are still a few features we would love, but this works for now.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2020
Andrew T.
Business Development
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/09/2020

"Superb Connector Delivering Proven Results"

Comments: From the first trial and configurations the software has been reliable, backed up by responsive and helpful support. It delivered just what we needed and we have continued to deploy new features as they are released.

Pros: The system was easy to set up and is ongoing maintenance is minimal. We don’t even have to login to the interface as it just works.

Cons: Small annoyance that new email lists in Mailchimp can cause create new records in Pipedrive

Hassan K.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/06/2020

"Simple, functional and useful tool to have"

Comments: It's great value for money and does what it says on the tin.
I don't have to worry about it. Just cruise control and enjoy the results!
On top of that, there is the excellent, personal customer service. That's a BIG factor for me and certainly made me feel as a business both welcome and valued

Pros: Primarily used it to link MailChimp to Pipedrive. to be fair, it is very easy to use and certainly helped us as a tool for managing leads and measuring effort vs value for us.
As a start-up in its early stages of growth, having the web tracking feature is a big plus too.

Cons: It took us a short while to figure out and benefit from the range of features thsi offers. It's not entirely a bad thing if I'm honest. I ended p having more than expected

Dominique L.
Communications
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees

"ElevaFInca"

Comments: Very happy !
I've implented outfunnel on my third week working for ElevaFinca. The team was happy and impressed. Outfunnel help me prove my worth

Pros: Very nice customer service.
Once it set up it works.

Cons: It's a little expensive, but at the same no other companies compares.
In pipe drive, I'd love it if it be possible to see if a prospect is subscribed to Mailchimp and see is direct stats of implication with the news letter.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2020

"Useful tool covering a lot of ground"

Comments: Friendly and helpful support and reliable platform

Pros: We like the tight integration with pipedrive and Mailchimp, which are our two main CRM / Marketing tools. It's a nice complement to this suite

Cons: No zapier integration, however it's not a show stopper - most scenarios can be covered with Pipedrive filters. I believe this is being worked on anyway Also having visibility within pipedrive of Mailchimp clickthroughs would be nice.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2020
Megan D.
Associate Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2020

"Easy to use and very helpful support team"

Comments: Great! Would highly recommend!

Pros: Simple and gets the job done.
Outfunnel is easy to use and intuitive, I love how straightforward it was to set up and start our first automation.

Cons: It would be great to have more flexibility and manipulation of the lead scoring feature. I would like to be able to create and determine a point value for multiple, new, marketing activities.

• Reviewed on 11/06/2020