15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About PayPal

From payments to credit to fraud protection, PayPal Commerce Platform helps you meet your customers where they are.

Learn more about PayPal

Pros:

There are some good advantages to having a paypal account and can make it worth the money. One of the best things about paypal, is the ability to be able to use paypal to buy things online.

Cons:

The most frustrating experience is recently I had a dispute and I could not see the dispute details in the app and had to login via the browser.

PayPal ratings

4.6
4.3
4.6
4.5

8.8/10

PayPal has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 25,136 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used PayPal before?

Filter reviews (25,136)

Roberto
Roberto
President in US
Financial Services, Self Employed

Paypal: Easy to set up and get going

5.0 last month New

Comments: Thus far, PayPal has been solid with zero downtime and no technical issues. That’s important for a small business.

Pros:

PayPal was easy to set up for my small business. I had it up and running in a couple of hours.

Cons:

The transaction charges could be better, but they are competitive this space.

Stephen
CEO in Jamaica
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

PayPal is the best service especially for new businesses

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: My experience with PayPal has been great over the years they've helped me to grow my business and also taught me a lot I do e-commerce also have a digital business as well.

Pros:

I love PayPal been using PayPal for over 20 years now and they hel run my entire business don't know what I would do without them their service makenit easy to receive payments from just about anywhere instantly what's not to love about that plus many other tools and services they have that I don't think they're is enough room to state here.

Cons:

I would love for PayPal to make it easier for small businesses to get money for help also when sending transactions family to family if they find that transaction was sent in that way to be fraudulent we should be able to get a refund but based on how the system is set up you can't do that right now that's about it.

Kimberly
Kimberly
Owner in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Villainous and So Secure!

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Cool and professional feeling but I'd not likely go back.
I found Google Docs and Sheets and Photos to just run better with a route through Found Bank.
Paypal is not client friendly.

Pros:

I love the ease of invoicing but dislike how the layout sits. They are EXTREME about their safety and security. Literally accepts any payments.

Cons:

Their security was great! The fifty minutes on the phone 2+ times a day didn't help me in the damn least. Automatic payment taken from my account due to charge back. Then the inability for them to respond really upsets me.

Fund-Raising, 2–10 Employees

PayPal does the trick

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It’s been good. Customer who have PayPal are able to pay me quickly.

Pros:

Most services link to paypal so it’s easy to setup and deploy

Cons:

I don’t like having to login to use PayPal.

Steve
CMO in US
Internet, Self Employed

Simple and Easy Way to Invoice Clients

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

The fact I sent an invoice in approximately 1 minute makes this an easy choice. The BEST part is I can transfer the money to my bank account in 1 day OR choose an instant payment and get the money immediately after paying a small fee.

Cons:

While I love the Instant payment option, it appears they have recently raised the fees. Regardless, I still take advantage of this feature because I find it incredibly valuable.

Real Estate, Self Employed

Great for Small Business Invoicing

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

It's really easy to use PayPal, both as a vendor and as a customer. Everybody knows the brand and considers it trustworthy. It allows me to include my own branding on the invoices I send out and lets me save templates for things I use most frequently.

Cons:

The email that is sent to the payers can sometimes looks like an attempt at phishing, so customers sometimes call to verify to make sure the invoice is actually from me.

Diego
patron in France
Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

There is nothing better

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall it is an excellent application or site to be able to manage your expenses and see your history. In fact, it is used to administer your expenses much more easily than on other services.

Pros:

In truth, the only thing that bothers me is the slowness of 30% of their functionality or service and the difficulty of adding a bank card to the Paypal account.

Cons:

What I like is the ease of use that Paypal offers and especially the fact that it offers lots of features that are just as useful as the others

Niel Winston
Niel Winston
Remotask in Philippines
Computer Networking, 10,000+ Employees

Paypal review

5.0 last month New

Comments: I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED THAT PAYPAL IS MY PARTNER SINCE I WORK ON ONLINE JOB I LOVE PAYPAL I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE LESS HUSTLE AND VERY SECURED

Pros:

I like paypal since i worked on remotasks paypal is my partner of transacting my payouts and easy to use less hustle and very secured putting saving youre money on paypal I RECOMMEND PAYPAL TO EVERYONE☺️

Cons:

I like paypal since i used it i have no words for paypal it helps me a alot THANK YOU PAYPAL☺️💰

Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees

The best international payment gateway

Pros:

1. Multi currency transfer is very quick 2. No tax liability 3. Super safe to use

Cons:

1. A bit expensive however worth of each penny 2. A bit rigid of customisation

Altaf
Altaf
Owner in India
Design, 2–10 Employees

Extremely high charge for international payments

Pros:

The only thing I like about Paypal is it's ease of use.

Cons:

Paypal charge you a lot of fees when it comes to international payments. It charges around 8-9% of the transaction amount. Yup, you heard it right. I would highly recommend looking for an alternative if you want to make international transactions.

Emeka
Emeka
Digital Marketing Trainer in Nigeria
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

A Widely Used Payment Processor

Comments: I use PayPal to make payments for goods and services for my business. It's also used to accept payments. Generally, PayPal is a cool payment processor.

Pros:

I like PayPal for some reasons. Among the reasons for which I like PayPal include: 1. Ability to make payments without exposing my credit card details: Credit card fraud and identity theft is a trending menace nowadays. One is at a very high risk of having his/her credit card information stolen when the card is used on insecure websites. With PayPal I don't have to bother about my credit card information as I only have to sign in to my PayPal account and then proceed to making payment without having to expose my credit card information on the third-party website. 2. Ability to receive payment using only an email address: I love it that I can use my verified PayPal account's email address to receive money from anyone with a PayPal account. 3. Ability to integrate PayPal payment processor without much technicalities involves: I was able to integrate the PayPal payment processor to my ecommerce website in just a few minutes without having to do much technical stuffs. 4. Moderate payment processing charges: The charges by PayPal while using their payment gateway is moderate compared to that of some other payment processors. I had tried using a payment processor whose charges were quite high.

Cons:

I have some problems with PayPal. One of the problems is that PayPal is not available is some countries, and this is a limitation to expanding to such countries. Secondly, PayPal have an history of limiting people's accounts for some hard to understand reasons. The issue is that once an account is limited, it is very hard or impossible to get back the money in the account.

Sam
Owner Mechanic in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

PayPal is the very best way for my customers and I to take care of business transactions.

Comments: I love PayPal, I love the ease of service, how widely applicable PayPal services are in not just or country but in the entire world. PayPal is accepted most everywhere and more people feel comfortable when issuing me for my services through PayPal. Therefore [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has brought my business actual revenue I wouldn't have had simply for customers being at ease with PayPal.

Pros:

PayPal is hands down the best provider of Point of sale services and that includes any of the free associated with using PayPal services. (Just make sure you get the business prepaid debit card)!

Cons:

The fact that they have so many restrictions and safegaurds. It is a good thing to have safegaurds in place to protect not only customers and your clients, but also in orienting the laws of our land, but really PayPal? You do to much and that's got to cost you gotta money.

Francisco
CEO in Spain
Design, 2–10 Employees

The payment method that sells best

Comments: We are using Paypal since at least 10 years in many projects, and always it's a win-win combination due to his reliability, as a customer and as a buyer

Pros:

We have several payment methods in our website, but PayPal is, with a great difference the preferred by our all customers. Even myself prefer this in my personal bougths. It gives a great security perception to the final customer because there is no need to give your credit card data. Recently it has launched a new prestashop checkout module which integrates even a lot of new possibilities to local providers, this, helps a lot again the security perception to the customer Also the security policies to the buyer, also give them an additional security layer with free returns, claims center...

Cons:

The only one cons I can find to PayPal is his fees. It's more expensive to any other payment method. They're the best and get this advantage is his own profit

Lisa
Lisa
Self employed in US
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, Self Employed

PayPal review

Comments: Since integrating PayPal with my personal and business affairs my life has been less stressful. I never go to a bank anymore because there is no need as PayPal has made everything available for online transactions. Overall my experience has been extremely helpful and relieves the amount of stress caused by financial transactions and banking.

Pros:

PayPal has been a life saver to me as it makes money transfers and online transactions easy and fast with no wait time. Navigation through PayPal is so simple a five year old could do it. I am able to do business with all my other business colleagues on or offline effortless. There is even an option for automatic transfer so it’s a complete no brained. Also investing in cryptocurrency with the touch of a finger is absolutely brilliant. Instead of your money just sitting there you can invest it and watch it grow.

Cons:

To be honest there is nothing I can say about PayPal that they could improve on except maybe more businesses should use them so as to be as accessible as say Visa or MasterCard however I have noticed that is rapidly changing so really I have no complaints thus far and I have used PayPal for a couple of years now.

Dominique
Transcriptionist and Resume Writer in US
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

PayPal saves me as a Freelancer

Comments: PayPal has been perfect for me as a self-employed freelancer. I am happy that I chose it over the other options. I love how I can track all my expenses, incoming payments (which is all work-related income), and keep track of deductibles when it comes time for tax season. Also, PayPal provides self-employees with their 1099 tax forms and emails you your annual report of your finances for taxes.

Pros:

I am a self-employed freelancer, so PayPal is essentially my paycheck every time I get paid. I am so grateful for PayPal. My money gets transferred to my bank for free within 1-3 business days without hassle. I have a constant inventory of all my income and spending because of it. Tax time is a breeze and extra easy with PayPal. I truly appreciate it. Sending money is easy and allows you to create a cute card or message to go along with it. Also, you can easily send gift cards. I appreciate how PayPal saves all the names/image of the people you've sent or received money from in an easily seen location on the dashboard. That makes it easy to either resend money to the same person, or request money if need-be.

Cons:

My one and only complaint about PayPal is that when I originally signed up, I was signing up as a personal profile. Eventually, my PayPal ended up becoming for business use only, BUT PayPal doesn't allow you to edit your username so I'm stuck with the same name. I can't get a new PayPal because it's connected to all my information with my business including my email, etc. So, this is really a huge, huge inconvenience and frankly, an embarrassment for me.

Ritchie
Producer in US
Entertainment, Self Employed

The Perfect Tool for Reimbursements

Comments: I have used PayPal for more than a decade and it is my favorite money sharing application. It is a key part of my production tool kit.

Pros:

The most impressive feature of PayPal is the ease to send money at no fee and how widespread it is used. In film and television production we have a lot of money that needs to be spent out of pocket, which can be hard fro people. PayPal is the perfect tool for reimbursing people or sending them upfront spending money to be used on props, wardrobe, hard drives, etc. PayPal makes it very easy to clam people by sharing money quickly and in an efficient way. PayPal also makes it easier to pay someone via a company credit card if a vendor invoices using the software.

Cons:

One con of using PayPal is when someone requests money the wrong way, then there can be a fee involved (if someone invoices instead of requesting). This is easy to work around when needed by being clear how the company/production is using PayPal and why we are using it for reimbursments.

Satya
Technical Architect in US
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Best Transaction tool in the Market.

Comments: Overall it is the best tool to use for any transaction. To make any payment to any business or to any third-party vendor also it is best software for that. Also it provides several gateway to collect transaction, setup recurring transactions as well as collecting checks also.

Pros:

The Best part is we can add payee using their email address. No Account number or Routing number is needed. We can make the payment through the card also and add the card to the account seamlessly. It also provides auto currency converter so need of thinking about cross country transaction. It provides best gateway for online transaction for any B2B business.

Cons:

Sometime Fraudulent activity can occur through the same since users can create some fake account using some fake email id and use that to receive payment which can't be tracked. Also It doesn't have the facility to validate the payment through email or mobile phone after making the payment.

Nelson
Nelson
Founder & CEO in US
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

Worst customer service and CRIMINAL treatment of long-time clients

Comments: Absolutely HORRIBLE. As a company who has processed millions of dollars of transactions with them, you would think it would be possible to speak to someone on the phone (it is but they make you jump through hoops) and then when you do speak to someone they are ENTIRELY unhelpful. I have since switched to Stripe and I couldn't be happier. I have someone I can call whenever I need help, I was able to get a much better rate than what PayPal was charging me, and Stripe's technology is literally light-years ahead of PayPals. As an example, with PayPal I spent about 2 MONTH trying to something as simple as add a user to my account so that they could send payments on my behalf - with Stripe I was able to do that in 2 seconds. Plus Stripe has infinitely better reporting, integrations, and sooooo much more. If you're a serious business considering using PayPal as a payment processor, DO NOT DO IT. Use Stripe instead.

Pros:

We use PayPal for payment processing (I own a SAAS company and we sell real estate websites and related services). After moving to Stripe, there is literally nothing that I like or could possibly recommend with PayPal.

Cons:

After using PayPal to process payments for my business for over 10 years (we've processed millions of dollars of payments), a few months ago PayPal arbitrarily decided that they were going to place a HOLD on any money in excess of $95,000 every month (we do about about double that) for 21 DAYS! It's insane! We have VIRTUALLY NO CHARGEBACKS and PayPal has absolutely NO legitimate basis for placing a hold on OUR MONEY. This caused us to be unable to meet our financial liabilities as they also gave is only a few weeks of warning. We have since switched to Stripe which is a superior platform in EVERY possible way.

Caitlyn
Editor-In-Chief in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

The Old Faithful Every Man's Payment Processing Service For Businesses and Ordinary People

Comments: My overall experience with PayPal has been a pretty good one. I have used it for multiple things, as I am sure many people have. It was something I familiarized myself with when I started selling items on eBay, then when I moved on to doing other forms of eCommerce, as well as person to person payments. It has served me very well. As I titled this review, it is the old faithful payment processing platform. Perfect whether you are just starting out in business and need a relatively free platform to process your payments that is compatible with pretty much any type of web hosting platform, or just someone who needs to be able to send and receive payments for on the spot projects. I would definitely recommend PayPal.

Pros:

The PayPal service is very easy and uncomplicated to use. The fast payment processing, invoice creation, and fraud protection, make it a great platform for anyone looking to start out whether it is in person to person business or eCommerce.

Cons:

The only cons I can really think of is the fact that sometimes it is difficult to get a hold of an actual human person when you need a problem solved.

Food & Beverages, Self Employed

Paypal has Helped my Online Shopping be Secure and a Piece of Cake!

Comments: Overall, I think Paypal is a livesaver for anyone who is dealing with transactions online. In this day in age, security is a huge issue, and scammers are on the rise, and you dont want that to hinder you from making purchases online, so paypal gives me the sense of security when shopping.

Pros:

I've been using Paypal for several years now ever since I started my online shopping adventures. Paypal offers many pros of using their service. One of my favorites, and the ease of being able to have my money in my paypal balance and be able to shop literally on several sites which allows me to choose paypal as my payment method with ease. Also, paypal offers secure transactions that are made quick, and not to mention buyer protection on all of your orders, no matter what site you are using, you will be protected. I'm a heavy user of ebay, and Paypal has protected me many of times when I came upon scam sellers on ebay who took off with my money, but since I used paypal as my preferred method , I was able to dispute it with them and they helped get my money back. Another awesome pro about Paypal is that they offer their Papyal Mastercard which you can receive % cashback whenever you use your card. This has earned me soooo much cashback over the years, it accumulates over a month, each month you get a nice chunk of change back. Paypal also offers features for business owners, and invoicing features to help move your online business and transactions along easily. In my previous jobs, I've utilized Paypal in creating invoices for my customers, and managing all kinds of transactions. If you plan to start doing online shopping , I highly suggest signing up with Paypal, they are trustworthy and will have your back if you run into trouble.

Cons:

The cons for Paypal are little to none to be honest. Only thing I would say would be their customer service. It isnt the fastest to get ahold of someone, but when you do they do indeed help you out.

Mary Lee
Writer and Editor in US
Writing & Editing, 2–10 Employees

I find it diffult, although necessary, to use PayPal

Comments: My overall experience of PayPal has been poor, and it is only when work purposes force me to have to use PayPal that I subject myself to the site. First, dating back to my earliest use of it in the early 2000s, I had to be paid online using PayPal for some travel articles I wrote at the time, and as cashing out was so complicated, somehow the money became frozen or sealed, so it is only now that in 2019 that I may be able to access that payment of a few hundred dollars. Equally, in this international age, it is a great disadvantage that once one has set up an account, one's country cannot be changed if one moves. I used to live and work in the UK, and moving to the USA, it means having to close the existing account, which is not easy, and start a new account. I realize this has to do with legal requirements, but the procedure for having to close an account and open a new account for the same e-mail address associated to a new postal address should be simpler. It should also be information that is quick and easy to find on the website. I spent several hours trying to figure out what was going on that I could not change my address before realizing that it had to do with the country change, and I am still sorting through this difficulty. This has resulted in my now having received a business payment from a client in pounds instead of dollars, which is probably alright, but I am still looking into the ramifications. I'd say PayPal is secure, but the ease of use is not reliable.

Pros:

Being able to safely transfer money online between small businesses and personal people is useful, especially in the digital age, as it is usually true that (1) the money appears quicker, (2) whatever potential problem online money transfer has, it does eliminate the worry of a check being lost in postage, so each transaction requires less follow up time for the sender to keep track that all has been accounted and completed, (3) it's paperless, which is becoming increasingly important, and (4) in some ways, with paypal especially, it requires the sender to have less persona details of the person/business being sent the money, only an e-mail address is needed, which has benefits on both sides. PayPal, in particular, for online money transfer, is probably the most widely used by individuals, at least, and as it is so popular and commonly used, it has become almost necessary to have a working relationship/account with it. To the best of my knowledge, it has proven secure, which is comforting, and everything about PayPal conveys some tone of professionalism, which is preferable to feeling as if one is trying to transfer money through a site that seems to be trying to present itself with a tone of 'I am trying to be your best friend and sound like a teenager and be fun'.

Cons:

Although I have used PayPal for several years, I still find the site reasonably difficult to navigate. I am always fearful that my money will be lost to the wrong location, and it takes me longer than it should to put through simple transactions because I double check everything (especially every word) on the screen at each stage. I am aware that websites are formatted differently as different trends take hold, but for money transfer, I expect the actual transaction page(s) to be very direct and laid out very simplistically (not so much all over the screen to cause confusion). As a result, I am very nervous whenever I must deal with PayPal for work purposes, and I find the experience of dealing with the site very frustrating.

Ahmed
Physician in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

Satisfaction guaranteed

Comments: My overall experience with PayPal has been amazing. It is the only secure program I can trust while ordering medical supplies for me and my team at the hospital, regardless from what website I may need it from online. I’m able to receive transactions from the whole team to be able to pay for something under one transaction which is very helpful to have, to have everyone to pitch in at the same time. Being able to see the history of my usage is always a good way to help me keep tract of when I bought something.

Pros:

PayPal is very easy to use for all ages. It is the most secure program while doing transactions. The security is very high and that relaxes me while using PayPal. If someone logs in from a different place than you normally log on with they raise a flag. Customer services is very helpful when you need them. You are able to shop online without worrying about being scammed regardless of the website. You can receive money from anyone very simply. You are able to even send your money on your account to your linked bank account for free! You can receive money on it without worrying about giving out your personal bank information or any other personal information. It’s very helpful for me in a hospitals to buy the supplies I need online that I can not find around me especially during this pandemic going on currently. It secures your credit card that you use as well. Being able to have your account via smartphone on the PayPal account is very useful.

Cons:

I dislike not being able to use my account internationally. If I am going on a mission hospital trip overseas, would be nice to be able to receive money via transfer on my PayPal account and deposit in my bank account as I am able to do in the US. It takes a lot of time to process things at times , if I am waiting for a payment from someone it normally takes days. If You could do it instantly would be way more convenient for us. Even in the US I am not able to use it anywhere I’m wanting to , I find certain deals a lot cheaper on websites but it does not have a PayPal feature.

Sarah
Speech language pathologist in US
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

Linked and Loaded

Comments: My overall experience with PayPal, for the last decade, is that they're a solid 8.5 company with a great cash card that's easy as pie for relatives and friends to load for you in a bind, lots of controlling your own spending features, and an easy safe way to checkout on 3rd party sites without further compromising your banking information. Their customer service personnel are helpful, polite, and patient...as long as you have the time to wait for the assistance. It's kept me loyal for almost 12 years, and there's not another rival on the market even close to handling purchases easily or securely, they just aren't the best as a stand alone banking source or to handle your linked accounts money. if you can maintain a PayPal balance that's really all you need to do to alleviate the frustration from the banking end

Pros:

PayPal offers some of the most reliable ways to pay for online purchases third party, when I see the little PayPal symbol on any app or website that I'm trying to purchase a product off of, I almost always gravitate towards it because PayPal safely recalls all my banking or credit card details and saves me time digging out a card or tracking down my wallet spur of the moment. PayPal also has excellent protection policies in place for peer to peer transactions, ensuring I have somebody on my side if my peer to peer sale goes pitifully to poor. PayPal emails me receipts for each purchase, let's me toggle my card on and off at will, and if with my PayPal cash cars in hand, I can literally receive INSTANT funds sent from any family or friend with PayPal, including my sister in Germany. If only it money transfer from my linked bank account to my PayPal account were easier or faster, but this is their biggest downfall.

Cons:

PayPal toots their "security" horn perhaps louder than any other feature, but with good reason--as in the decade I've been a loyal PayPal customer, I've only had one breach of privacy or security. This particular breach was a result of my own personal life and nothing at all to fault PayPal for, and they linked me up with their 3rd party online check cashing company immediately to help me resolve the issue. PayPal has a decent A.I. HelpBot and customer service is always 24 to 48 hours behind the Bot with customized solutions and help . Their system automatically notifies me via email when I have a message from customer service, too, which is especially helpful considering their app's chat feature is not especially designed for being used from smartphone. The chat portal, even via desktop, is rather cramped and clunky and if you navigate away from it in any way (like oh I don't know in case your phone rings) you lose your connection to the window. However, the alternative to using the online help center is to call in to their telephone support line and while the system allows you to put in your number to save your place in line for PayPal to call you back so you don't have to wait on hold, a very thoughtful allowance, there are definitely times where my wait for a call back has been over four hours, and if you miss the call for any reason, you are screwed and you have to start over at Square One...which couldn't be more frustrating.

Mark
Writer in UK
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Synonymous with online transactions

Comments: As a freelance seller PayPal is invaluable when transferring funds online. The security of PayPal gives me great confidence to almost use it as a second "bank account" or emergency fund holder. In general, PayPal gives great versatility when transferring money online and offered this secure service for a small fee compared to some competitors.

Pros:

With the name PayPal known across the internet it's easy to see why. PayPal already is essentially integrated into every major online retailer with the likes of eBay having accepted PayPal as a valid transaction medium for the better part of 2 decades. PayPal is simple to use and has a great UI and easy navigation. The ability to securely transfer funds from bank account to PayPal allows for greater security when making online purchases, reducing the risk of your bank account being compromised, instead allowing for PayPal to be the safe medium for payments. The security of PayPal has long been proven to be excellent, with effective use of 2FA in order to prevent fraud and to ensure all logins and access to your PayPal funds are monitored closely.

Cons:

Whilst PayPal is undoubtedly a quintessential part of online money transfers, some negatives do still exist. For small businesses or businesses regularly transferring fund to their main bank account, using PayPal will incur additional charges. A small transaction fee of 5% is occurred each time money is privately transferred and this will add up with larger sums of money. Use of foreign currencies and the transfer rate between them will see an added 3% charge above the base transfer rate- for this reason other alternatives are superior to PayPal when dealing with international exchanges.

Dail
Administrator in US
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

Pay Pal Review

Comments: I have been using PayPal for over 2 years and am very satisfied with their service. PayPal is a convenient and secure way to send and receive money online, whether it's for shopping, paying bills, or sending money to friends and family. Here are some of the features that I love about PayPal: PayPal offers a variety of payment options, such as credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and PayPal balances. You can choose the payment method that suits your needs and preferences. PayPal protects your financial information with advanced encryption and fraud prevention. You don't have to share your card or bank details with the merchants or recipients, which reduces the risk of identity theft or unauthorized transactions. PayPal provides buyer and seller protection for eligible transactions. If you don't receive your item or it doesn't match the description, you can file a claim and get a full refund. If you sell something and the buyer claims it's not as described, you can provide proof of delivery and get covered by PayPal.PayPal allows you to pay in multiple currencies and convert them at competitive rates. You can also send money internationally to over 200 countries and regions with low fees and fast delivery. PayPal has a user-friendly app that lets you manage your account, check your balance, send and request money, and more from your smartphone. You can also use the app to scan QR codes and pay in stores without touching anything.

Pros:

Paypal is a convenient and secure way to send and receive money online. I liked how easy it was to set up an account, link my bank cards, and manage my transactions. Paypal also offers buyer protection and fraud prevention features that give me peace of mind when shopping online.```

Cons:

One of the things I liked least about Pay pal was the customer service. I felt that they were not very responsive or helpful when I had issues with my account or transactions. Sometimes I had to wait for a long time to get a reply or a resolution, and other times I felt that they did not understand my problem or offer a satisfactory solution. I think Pay pal should improve their customer service by hiring more staff, training them better, and providing more channels of communication for their customers.