Filter by:

• Overall

About MeetFox

MeetFox makes online meetings easier with a seamless scheduling and video calling experience.

Learn more about MeetFox

Marcius R.
Entrepreneur
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2021

"Cheap video meeting platform, but needs more work!"

Comments: Honestly I'd give it 3 stars, but because it's so cheap and even the Free plan is so generous, it gets 4. But it still has a long way to 5 stars.
It would be a very good tool if it would work all the time as intended. As I explain in the Cons section, there are many minor things that simply are absent or only work some of the time.
It has a SMS notification option. That's great, but, well, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. SMS also sends the link, sometimes not the whole link is being send, which makes the person not able to join the room if the link isn't correct. So I need to guide them to check the email link instead, since the email has the correct link.
You're also stuck in their type of options. For example the cancellation policy. You have 4 options, but you can't add your own, a custom one. Payment page needs to include a type of tax, but can't select none.
Honestly, I like and hate this tool at the same time. I like that it has many features and integration at a very affordable price, and even the generous free plan is great, but at the same time, not all features work all the time, which made me stop using it for the time being until they improve and fix their bugs some more.
It does have a great future ahead of it, and I see it becoming a very powerful solutions for online video meetings of all kinds.

Pros: Using it is pretty easy. You can customize your scheduling page and even integrate it with WordPress or another site because it has inline embed option.
The integrations is what really makes this tool shine and I can see the team is really trying to make it accessible for everyone to use as easily as possible.
Your scheduling page design is nice and modern and the flow is intuitive for the visitor. It auto-detects their time-zone and they can see your schedule based on their time. This is critical when working with international clients who live in different time zones.
You can also record the sessions so you can download them later.
They are adding a lot of features and I can see a bright future for this tool, but it's not there yet for me.
I'd like it if they include different languages as well.

Cons: There are many minor bugs and missing pieces that honestly just made me stop using the tool.
For first, the most important aspect - the video conference part - doesn't seem to work in all browsers for all people. I haven't pinpointed which browser doesn't work, but I did experience the embarrassment of having clients show up to the video call, and it doesn't work for them. So I have to move to Skype or some other tool, because this one doesn't always work. It's an embarrassment for me, and time-loss for both me and my client.
Another thing - each time they update their software, they seem to be braking other things. Sometimes the design of the schedule page gets reset, sometimes certain options get changed, sometimes I just lose stuff like the "questions form" being completely gone.
Once I spend about half an hour to write a nice description for the scheduling page, and 2 weeks later it was gone.
It's a pain not only because I have to re-configure things again, but also because I don't know when it happens. I just randomly stumble on things that used to be set in a certain way, but they aren't anymore, and who knows for how long they've been displaying incorrectly? I'd have to constantly monitor the scheduling page, the branding, the options to see if things aren't changed randomly. It throws away the "Set it and forget it" idea.
Another issue - you cannot delete contacts. So much for GDPR! Why isn't there a delete contact button? It seems so obvious that's needed.

• Reviewed on 20/07/2021
Yosef M.
Digital Marketer
  • Reviewed on 8/04/2020

"Excellent Video Meeting Software"

Comments: For the most part setting everything up was easy, I did have a little trouble with the CNAME. Everything that I had trouble with or any questions I had were quickly and satisfactorily addressed by customer service. So to sum up: the software is excellent and the customer service is great!

Pros: It is so easy to to hop into a meeting with a client or partner! The booking feature is great but the ability to start a quick meeting is by far my favorite feature currently. Send a link, start to talk! It's that easy! And screensharing is just another click!

Cons: I wish there was an option for a "virtual green screen". I am currently hunkered down in my basement and, since we only moved in a couple of months ago, my "office mates" are all boxes of books and legos. I would love if I could replace my background with another image or, as I have seen in some software, have a youtube video or my own screenshare as the background.

• Reviewed on 8/04/2020
Mathieu N.
Engineer
  • Reviewed on 5/03/2020

"Review after 3 months used"

Comments: My experience is good, I currently use it only twice a week but I plan to increase my frequency of use.
The price is competitive compared to the proposed offer.
There is a real support in addition to the articles present in the online help.
Support has always answered my questions.

Pros: I use this software for free video call with customer.
I always had good audio and image quality.
The little extra and that you can share the screens of the 2 users simultaneously.
You can synchronize your Google and Outlook calendar and define available working hours.

Cons: I find the workflow to create meetings a bit complex.
You must first create a meeting room and then use it to create an invitation. I would appreciate having a button to create an instant meeting.

• Reviewed on 5/03/2020
Chris M.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/02/2020

"Simple Approach to Scheduling & Meeting"

Comments: I'm using for easy video sales presentations and 1-to-1 meetings with clients and prospects mostly -but have also begun to use for internal meetings as well. I have several virtual meeting software options but tend to use this more than any of those already. I bought a lifetime access pass to MeetFox so I'll be watching and seeing if they expand the already great offering. The fact that I use it more than 'those others' I've had for years says it all - this tool is likely here to stay and will become a fan favorite of our two business groups!

Pros: Software is new, and I know what you're thinking... 'another scheduler?' but it's much more than you think. Meetfox approaches things in a simplistic and user based way. The software is simple to use, thought out well and improves weekly with additional features, and improvements. I like the easy to setup Stripe payment integration; breakout of 'type of meetings by categories, and the integration to Google calendars couldn't be easier.

Cons: I'd say most of the cons just revolve around features revolving around customization. Like most newer startup software companies/products - users always want more faster; but MeetFox has been systematically rolling out features in order and often. I'd like to see more flexibility and available customizations in the future.

• Reviewed on 7/02/2020
Terry L.
Executive Office, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2020

"Better than Zoom & Teams Put Together"

Comments: It is a surprise and a delight.

Pros: Zero fuss, dirt simple and it just works so very well. Highly intuitive, does exactly what it says. No software to download for you OR your clients. Scheduling is first class, screen sharing is easy. Personal branding is a bonus. Why isnā€™t other video conferencing software this enjoyable to use?

Cons: No complaints at all. This service is ideal.

• Reviewed on 18/08/2020
Ethan D.
CEO/Founder
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2020

"Great replacement for many solutions!"

Pros: I like the front end design and UX. Also the fact that it replaces many of my other softwares for a lower cost is definitely a plus. The team gets back to me instantly anytime I have a question. My typical clientele aren't good with computers and zoom confuses them. Meet fox makes things much easier

Cons: They dont have any crm/zapier integrations yet, though I am sure that is on the roadmap

• Reviewed on 27/03/2020
E.g. S.
Product-Development and Marketing Coach at www.ClientsEnrollmentFunnels.com
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2020

"A Game-Changer App with All-in-One Tools"

Comments: LOVE IT! use it every week to set up all my video-meetings

Pros: It has the scheduling, payment, and Video-Conferencing all in one platform. Love it that I can embed the scheduler and different services into my web pages.

Cons: I can't set up recurring fee for client-meetings. I can't send invoice independent of a meeting (e.g. send an invoice before a meeting OR before a series of meetings) My understanding is, this feature is coming I wish that I could do webinars also on this platform; though, I do understand that's not what it was built for. HOWEVER, my understanding is that soon we'll be able to have small meetings of 10+ people - that'll be super-helful for group-coaching! (thanks!) IT'D BE ALSO SUPER-COOL if it had a built-in CRM (like vCita, for example), so I can keep track of my client-conversations and can take notes. I'd love to stop paying my monthly fees to vCita šŸ˜¬šŸ™„

• Reviewed on 31/01/2020
Settlement Services Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Great software for online meetings"

Comments: Or is great for consulting and scheduling. It helps staying organized while performing business activities.

Pros: This is an easy to use app. I really like the ease of use and user-friendly design.

Cons: Nothing as of yet. It would be great to add languages to localize.

Dan S.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 1/04/2020

"Excellent Platform with great service and support"

Comments: Excellent. No complaints

Pros: I love that it is so easy to use and set up

Cons: I would love it if the option for larger meeting rooms were available for no extra cost

• Reviewed on 1/04/2020
Kieran W.
Freelance Marketer
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2020

"Great booking and conference software"

Comments: Great support, intuative to setup! Proactive and capable team! Reliable product.

Pros: Super simple for clients to book. The fact that they don't have to download a video conferencing app is amazing as everything is done in the browser.
Great support.

Cons: Some features are lacking for group bookings but as a 1-2-1 meeting tool I don't think that you can get anything better.

• Reviewed on 12/04/2020
Co-Founder & CEO
Higher Education, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2018

"Increase in appointments"

Pros: -I got this tool a couple of weeks ago and I can already see an increase in appointment bookings
-My customers schedule their appointments themselves 24/7 and I don't have to do anything for it
-It's saving me a lot of time
-I get paid instantly on top of that

Cons: Customization (except for adding logo) not yet working well, but they said they are working on it.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2018
Megan B.
CMO
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Cool concept, great support"

Comments: MeetFox is fantastic with customer support and keeping their customers informed. I look forward to seeing what new releases roll out and hope that it can become a standalone product for coaches like myself.

Pros: Support team is very responsive and open to new features

Cons: Still has a lot of things to accomplish before it can be utilized as a standalone booking product

Anas E.
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"The Best Video Meetings Software"

Comments: FANTASTIC

Pros: Meetfox is absolutely amazing, I used it numerous times for my business meetings and it never disappointed, the staff is very friendly and replied very fast... they are always updating with new features, just amazing.

Cons: Everything is perfect, nothing negative to say

Lead Host
Think Tanks, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2018

"Great Services"

Pros: I really appreciate the Customer support.

Cons: Nothing, I see that always they are trying to improve every little detail.

• Reviewed on 28/09/2018
Christian M.
Christian M.
Business Development Manager
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2018

"Derbutton Review"

Comments: I really liked using derbutton. I think that using it will be very helpful for lots of people.

Pros: That it works most of the time. The idea is awesome and it helps you be more efficient and effective.

Cons: It is still not perfected yet and there are some bugs. But overall itā€™s great.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2018
Sirry B.
Certified Medium
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

"Limited payment functions"

Comments: Disappointed and discouraged.

Pros: Great team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as they want you to succeed.

Cons: I got incorrect information in the beginning in how many I should purchase. I didn't need as many as I purchased.
For that reason, setting everything up calls for enormous work due to emails all having to be different.
And the payment system is disappointing.
Currency will most likely be changed from original currency to euro and then back to original currency so I wonder how much additional costs is the organization looking at.

by MeetFox on 7/02/2020

Hi Sirry,
When signing up our payment provider was always euros and then we added a second payment provider which was requested by most of our users.
After you wrote to us, we made an exception for you to keep our current payment provider to be able to use the system.
Regarding the accounts, I am sorry you had purchased too many, the information about the promotion was all displayed on the webpage. If you have any more questions, we are happy to have a chat with you.

Carl C.
  • Reviewed on 6/02/2020

"Feature rich booking tool with a tonne of applications!"

Comments: Thie transition to MeetFox has been seamless. I absolutely love it and is the best booking tool I have used yet (previously Cogsworth and Book Like a Boss).

Pros: Links well with Google Calendar, sends reminders with great deliverability, video chat is seamless and saves audio files in separate channels which makes it a must have for podcasters too!

Cons: Some additional customisation of calendar would be nice.

• Reviewed on 6/02/2020
Ignacio S.
Hypnotist
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Great tool and amazing customer service support"

Comments: Great I love it

Pros: It simplified all the processes, from the booking to the invoicing. The hard part for a psychologist, psychotherapist, coach, hypnotist... Is to schedule and charge the client for the service, the only way to have your business booming is to do it in massive numbers. Meetfox helps you to simplify the process. I will recommend you to run free 15min video calls for new clients on Meetfox, just put the link in your business card and you will see how the calls start coming.

Cons: We had a big problem with payment management that almost forced me to close my account, but they change it from mangopay to stripe, now is working. Also at the beginning, I had problems with video quality, but I was not sure if it was my client connection or Meefox server, now it is working. I believe the fact that if I have a call with somebody register as a client they cannot use the same email to register as a user, but that is a problem for teams if you register as an individual that is not important.

Riccardo L.
Wood Crafter
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2021

"A scheduling tool that has its own platform for video calls? Nice!"

Comments: Overall, my experience with MeetFox has been a pretty good one.

Pros: Of all the things MeetFox does, I think there is one that really makes it unique compared to many other scheduling tools: it has its own technology for hosting and recording video conferencing calls. Sure, you can use one of its integrations and connect MeetFox to something like Zoom or Microsoft Teams if you prefer. However, I think it is really good to know that you can do everything ā€“ from having a person schedule an appointment all the way to actually host that appointment (and even get paid for it) ā€“ with one tool. A nice plus MeetFox has is the messaging option. You can communicate with someone who has scheduled an appointment before, during or even after the appointment, so MeetFox has the potential for becoming your one-stop destination with everything that has to do with scheduling appointments, hosting them and keep engaging people after them too.

Cons: If only it were so perfect... in theory having a built-in video conferencing hosting solution into your scheduling tool sounds like a dream come true. Unfortunately, I have experienced some issues with hosting some video calls on MeetFox, which hasn't been ideal.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2021
Not what I expected in a bad way
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2021

"Not what I expected in a bad way"

Comments: Not good and can not trust them, should have moved on much sooner.

Pros: The onboarding was great but pretty down hill from there because their abysmal support. If you need a basic scheduling platform this will fit those needs but Iā€™ve come across so much better out there after doing my research.

Cons: Mainly their terrible support that ignores emails and makes statements that they go back on in the future so be careful when working with a business like this.

• Reviewed on 24/08/2021
Damien R.
Chief Strategist
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Positive growth in a crowded market."

Pros: One thing Iā€™ll say is about the team behind the software. They are committed to making the software a world class scheduling tool. Iā€™ve used most of the more established scheduling tools out there, and they have been very attentive to their users in bringing quality updates and not just updates for the sake of updating.

Cons: The lack of features, but like I said above, the team is smartly rolling out the features.

Marc H.

"One of the best"

Comments: I joined via the AppSumo deal they had, it's been great since and every update makes it better. It fits exactly what we needed and clients are surprised we can have meetings without them downloading anything.

Pros: The biggest pro is the frequency of updates and how responsive their support team has been to adjusting roadmap based on community feedback. Almost every company will say they are community-focused, very few actually make it happen and I'm glad MeetFox does.

Cons: At first, there were some unclear UI elements - such as how to find the booking link for a specific service, they fixed it in a week though when emailed about the issue.

Sebastian P.
Sebastian P.
  • Reviewed on 1/03/2020

"Must have for online consulting 101"

Pros: App is easy and intuitive. You can connect stripe gateway and get payment in advance. Customer service answers fast for my questions. Google calendar integration is great

Cons: Only English i german language. There is no option to work with couple people at once

• Reviewed on 1/03/2020
Rob R.
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Very easy to use and excited for future"

Pros: I love the simple layout. It's straightforward and you don't even need to watch tutorials to get started.

Cons: Feature lacking. I wish it allowed for choosing payment solutions, landing page maker and easier recording and export. You can only download certain video file types I'm not aware of. Mp4 is not even an option when it's the standard video file format.

by MeetFox on 31/01/2020

Thanks for the review!

You can download the recordings as a MP4, all you need to do is set it up in your settings under My Services. If you need any help, please write to us at [email protected]

Christopher O.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Simplifies consultancy scheduling and billing"

Comments: Good, with only small improvements needed!

Pros: It simplifies the process of onboarding consultancy meetings and charging- saves invoicing and reduces non-payment

Cons: Although functionality is good, it still looks a bit unsophisticated and like a work in progress. That's normally fine but improving how it looks always helps with our reputation with clients