An easy to use centralized portal to protect and manage client's endpoints.

Reviewed on 19/07/2018
Dave M.
Technical Specialist
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Client satisfaction of being well protected from attacks, along with the ability of having their data backed-up to the cloud. We have earned the trust of the client that we are invested in protecting their data and helping them run their business so that they can succeed. And if our clients succeed, so do we.

Pros: The built in Premium Remote Control is awesome. Also the ability to control the surfing of computers by creating a simple policy and assigning the policy to the computer(s). The alerting feature is great to keep us informed on potential viruses or surfing to unapproved sites and many things in between. I guess there are many things about this software that we have come to appreciate.

Cons: Sometimes version upgrades have needed some handholding with the endpoints. That is probably the downside of a portal that is working to keep all the computers protected with not just the most recent virus definitions, but also the most recent Anti Virus engine and client software. We are glad it does do this, but like all changes and upgrades that get installed, sometimes things don't go as planned. In the present climate of the internet, you cannot allow your security software to get behind.

Worth the Price

Reviewed on 12/03/2019
Ben M.
Computer Repair Technician
Computer & Network Security, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: For the price you get this antivirus at I'd say its definitely worth it, and while this antivirus has its cons so does any other antivirus out there and thats unavoidable. However, in todays society I would definitely say its one of the top ones out there.

Pros: The premium remote feature is a nice addition that can allow a business to easily access their customers computer/device in order to fix any errors that the customer may be experiencing. The overall interface of the antivirus is also pleasing to the eye. Another cool feature of avast is the scheduled scan function to which it can be set at certain times of the day, week, or month to scan your computer for any traces of adware.

Cons: Unfortunately, the remote support feature requires your to download the software every time you start a new remote session. I believe its unnecessary for avast to make you do this unless there is a newer version of the software to which then it would make sense. When the antivirus is scanning it can sometimes interfere with what the user is currently doing on their computer so thats another con for me.

Avast Business Cloud Care

Reviewed on 18/12/2018
Stephen O.
IT Software Specialist
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall we are happier with Avast then our previous anti-virus and as stated earlier it is allowing us to get rid of the separate remote software we were using. The licensing on our previous anti-virus became a large inconvenience to manage and the licensing has been easy to manage with Avast and cheaper. So far Avast seems to offer a similar level of protection and we have had no complaints as far as the protection goes either.

Pros: I really like the remote feature that is built into this version of anti-virus. It allows us to use a single program for what we used to have 2 programs for. The installation for Avast is much quicker than the installation of our previous anti-virus software was.

Cons: The one thing I do not like about the premium remote feature is that it wants you to download the premium remote software every time you start a new remote session. This should not be necessary as once you have downloaded it, Avast should not ask you to download it again in order to start a new remote session.

Well priced and easy to deploy

Reviewed on 8/01/2019
Operations Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: There are multiple deployment options available, including silent automated methods. Once deployed, its easy to manage from the cloud portal.

Cons: The 'advanced' behavior based protection seems to be behind some competitors. There isn't an automatic function to disable the license on non-communicating devices, so this has caused us to pay for licenses which havent been in use for a very long time. I'm told this feature is coming soon though.

a reliable antivirus, do not worry anymore and leave your computer in your hands, take care of it

Reviewed on 22/06/2018
Jose T.
Dependiente de tienda
Customer Support

Comments: I keep my computer free of cyber threats

Pros: this software has a nice visual aspect which pleases the client very much and has its tools very well, you can install it and leave everything in your hands, it will be in charge of keeping your computer or device free of cybernetic threats

Cons: although it is a software of great visual attractiveness at the time of which a person without any knowledge uses it it will be a bit complex, they should improve that part a little so that the softaware is easily manageable by more clients

Great - in this digital age you need to secure your buisness from digital threats

Reviewed on 1/02/2019
Albert J.
IT Department
Food & Beverages, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have solved that before everyone was on different things free and paid, and some not at all! We now have unified system which is fabulous.

Pros: The interface looks great and I like the email scan functionality. It can be installed quickly and has so far protected us from any threats. Setting up scheduleded scans is great and also it is light on system resources is a good bonus

Cons: Even though I have added domains to the whitelist for the email scan in Outlook they still go into spam.

Longtime Customer

Reviewed on 30/10/2018
Jason F.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Easy to use dashboard with information on infections out of date virus definitions.

Pros: The online dashboard allows for total control of all endpoints with minimal effort.

Cons: Sometimes the online dashboard states the pc is online and well, when all actuality is the Avast install has corrupted and causing issues for the customer.

Avast does a good job at securing my computer and does it almost seamlessly.

Reviewed on 22/08/2018
Jason T.
Architect
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We use it to secure our network in the office against viruses, malware, and ransomware.

Pros: It almost never prompts me for anything and runs in the background. I have never had a problem with security which means it's obviously doing the job that it was intended to do. It runs a scan once a day to check for any issues which is a plus.

Cons: The scan runs at noon, which was set up by the administrator (not me) and that does interfere with my computer screen. This is a small issue and just a little annoying.

A very good program

Reviewed on 2/04/2019
Mouhamadou falilou N.
Student
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: When it comes to Avast products, I have good things to say about each of one them that they have released. Avast Business CloudCare is a software that acts like a real antivirus. It protects all computers from harmful malwares and we all know that malwares have the tendency of destroying computers in a short amount of time. The CloudCare agent allows you to connect to any managed devices. In other words, you can perform tasks, transfer files, chat with users, reboot computers, etc.

Cons: I do not really have anything negative to say about the software. It has responded to my demands as an user.

Super Not Effective

Reviewed on 13/02/2019
Sales Associate
Retail, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Not a great experience. Its a centrally managed antivirus product so it meets the need of it's basic function, however it's not as useful as it is tedious and unreliable.

Pros: Easy to setup and the remote control is great as a backup to have if you're main remote support tool fails.

Cons: You can't apply many of the shields without unending manual exclusions. Updating from the portal almost never works and deploying the software doesn't always work the first time.

Peace of Mind in the Cloud

Reviewed on 2/05/2019
CEO/President
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Remote access to computers makes it a breeze to resolve any issues at the endpoints. The UI is also easy to navigate and the responsiveness is excellent. We especially found the scheduling feature helpful for setting up late night scans that don't interrupt daytime work.

Cons: Works well but sometimes emails end up in Spam despite being whitelisted. Also, we're unable to automatically disable licenses on computers that have been shelved so we are likely overpaying a bit.

A good anti-virus setup with a center management console

Reviewed on 10/06/2018
Network Operations Manager / Systems Engineer
Customer Support

Pros: Central management for anti-virus - makes use of a simple interface for all assets in the environment with product installed on. Centralized deployment makes for simpler deployment.

Cons: Poor support from the vendor, issues typically with removing the software with the built in function fails -typically manual work becomes a need.

With Avast, I feel protected!

Reviewed on 17/05/2018
Tenesha S.
Technical Success Manager
Computer Software
Customer Support

Pros: Avast is a really good, bit easier to use and easy in installation, quickly and has good support.
Can be used on mobile devices.
I like graphics and features.
No have problem with any viruses.

Cons: I don`t know what I can say about the disadvantages of this program..
With Avast, I feel protected. So, no comments