• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.8 /5

About A2X

A2X automates ecommerce accounting for Shopify, Amazon, Etsy, eBay & Walmart sellers. Trusted by ecommerce accountants worldwide.

Learn more about A2X

Russell S.
MD
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2021

"Saves so much time and removes all those labourious reporting tasks"

Comments: We don’t have to think about that level of reporting any more, the data goes through seamlessly, and everything gets reconciled correctly.

Pros: The software saves the need for running loads of separate reports for our accountancy and bookkeeping.

Cons: Nothing to dislike. It really does save so much time from the way we doing doing it before.

• Reviewed on 15/03/2021
Nicola W.
CFO
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2020

"Great tool for saving time and improving accuracy"

Pros: Integration with both Shopify and Amazon. Removing worries about tax jurisdictions for Amazon by automating for all marketplaces. Saves so much time in transferring orders into Xero.

Cons: Can be tricky to set up but Support great in assisting.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2020
Accounting Manager
Accounting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2019

"A2X for Accountants"

Comments: A2X has taken a very manual process for me and automated it. What used to take me a half hour or more can now be done with the touch of a button. This saves me valuable time and also saves my clients money. The data that can be synced with Quickbooks Online is so valuable. E-commerce clients now have great visibility in what it really costs to sell on Amazon. I'm so excited about trying out A2X for Shopify now too!

Pros: A2X makes it so easy to post the settlements for selling on Amazon. They break out all the categories which make up the settlement and post that to the general ledger. It gives business owners great information about their Amazon sales so they know how much they are making and the costs associated with selling on Amazon. I also love that it will break up the settlements by months, so I don't have to manually adjust for sales that fall over two months in one settlement period. A2X saves me so much time working for my e-commerce clients. I've called in for a question and they were very quick to respond and give me an answer.

Cons: The only suggestion I would have to improve the software is to make a glossary of all the different line items in the settlements. Sometimes it is difficult to determine what a fee is for by just the description. Otherwise, I have had no problems with this software.

• Reviewed on 23/05/2019
Ricky P.
Practice Manager
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2018

"Best Amazon to Xero integration on the market"

Pros: Customer support is supreme so if you get stuck, help is on the way. Integration is great as you can copy tax and account mappings across to new clients very easily. Integration into Xero can be customized and very simple to do. its reliable and we can trust it will work every time.

Cons: Not much really! It's not really a con of the software but if A2X ventured out into other selling platforms like Shopify and eBay, then it would make our lives so easy!

Suvir B.
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2019

"Great tool for automating biweekly transfers"

Pros: A2X simplifies the task for importing sales, returns, COGS and fees data from Amazon for each biweekly payment. It is easy to use, and provides a single dashboard for all imported data loads. It is a lot cheaper than hiring an accountant to perform the same task

Cons: Two areas of improvement are (a) better handling of multi-currency payments: it was confusing to setup my Mexican Pesos payments from Amazon.mx alongside my USD payments from Amazon.com (b) more data / analysis for each transfer. The current dashboard interface is focused on transferring data from Amazon to Quickbooks, but does not provide much information about each transfer (revenue, cost, transfer trends)

• Reviewed on 28/05/2019
Danny R.
Director IT Operations
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2018

"Perfect for an Amazon bsuiness"

Pros: Provides all the data to Xero that is needed to keep accurate books

Cons: Would like it to integrate with my inventory program, SellerCloud to pas through my costs.

Daniel Q.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2018

"Save enormous quantity of time"

Comments: Before we have to go Reports in amazon pass it to Excel spreadsheet, do the math and then classify the accounts in Xero, etc. all these steps were headaches, all this process take before 2-3 hours, now with A2X it takes about 5-10 min, you just set up one time and that's it. is magical. we are so happy that we found A2X, our Amazon accounting is organized and what we like most, so quick simple and fast, we love A2X features, and we love the price. 10000... thumbs up

Pros: Simplicity, Fast, Reliability, Quick, Easy to understand, we love it pretty, Enormous Time saving, Great price, Excellent customer support

Cons: we would love, I don't know if it is possible, but do the same with PayPal and eBay, eBay is splitting now with PayPal, so I suppose, A2X can implement a system for the new eBay payment method, currently eBay is starting to manage new payments method, our account already stop accepting PayPal for our eBay sales, we are currently trying to figure it out if they are charging fees or not, but we are still using paypal for our bigcommerce website

Director of Operations
  • Reviewed on 3/10/2019

"Huge Time Saver for Amazon Sellers!"

Comments: This saves me so much time. This has turned what used to be a tedious, manual process into an easy, quick one.

Pros: It's a huge time saver. This alone justifies the cost (versus the time it would take one to do this all manually), even at a low value of time. Also, it integrates excellently with Amazon (which it should, as that's what it's designed for). It pulls all Amazon sales data in and maps it out in a way that's organized and easy to digest.

Cons: While it's essential for high-volume Amazon sellers, it doesn't help when it comes to selling on other platforms (like eBay, for example). Depending on your Amazon selling volume, the cost may not be as beneficial for you if you're selling elsewhere.

• Reviewed on 3/10/2019
Wayne G.
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2019

"Great product that saves us a tonne of time"

Pros: The ease of use and measurable impact it has on our business. It has saved us hours of work each week and streamlined our bookkeeping.

Cons: Nothing - honestly, I'm super happy with our choice and everything works as described.

• Reviewed on 26/11/2019
Ivan B.
Inventory Manager
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2019

"Best way to connect Amazon and Xero"

Pros: It is incredibly useful software when you need to connect your accounting software Xero to Amazon.
it breaks down Amazon bi-weekly report into accounts and makes it very simple to import.

Cons: No cons. We find it very easy to use, it saves us a lot of time

Andrei D.
manager
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2018

"using for 2 years. solid app"

Comments: integration is seamless

Pros: easy of integration, speed, simplicity, customization of accounts. price is pretty reasonable as well

Cons: the mapping could be more streamlined for foreign currencies. the breakdown of invoice/ bill is also somewhat annoying. the rest is pretty good

• Reviewed on 13/03/2018
Jonathon Z.
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2018

"Saves lots of time - great value!"

Comments: Easy to setup - easy to use

Pros: Saves a lot of time and let’s us focus on more high-value tasks in our business.

Cons: Nothing comes to mind. Everything has worked as we expected.

Elena M.
Cloud Specialist / Bookkeeper
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2019

"Excellent software that makes the Amazon settlement headache dissapear"

Pros: First of all : Outstanding Costumer service, the A2X team goes above and beyond to help you set up A2X and their support is swift and to the point.
Second: Accuarcy, Time efficiency and easy of use it definately saves you money in the long run as the amount required to do the same job manually

Cons: The interface could use some reworking to be a bit more intuitive, also when it comes to tracking stock the explanation on how to do things can use a bit of a rework as well

Alexander M.
Partner
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2019

"Great product, great value"

Comments: We had no easy way to account for our Amazon sales. It was too laborious and confusing to manually enter all the fees and revenue numbers associated with Amazon, and a lot of the automated services such as A2X were too expensive. A2X was very well priced and offered the same service as competitors.

Pros: We needed a way to save time in Xero when it came to doing accounting for our Amazon sales. A2X was the most affordable option, and it has worked flawlessly since we first started using it 16 months ago. It’s a major time saver.

Cons: I had a little trouble figuring out how to account for Cost of Goods Sold on Amazon, but I believe they have updated the software to have that functionality.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2019
Dustin R.
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2018

"A2X is an absolute no-brainer for anyone selling on Amazon marketplace"

Comments: It has made accounting for Amazon sales a breeze

Pros: Ease of use. It is truly a set it and forget it app. Once you finish the mapping, all that is needed to to approve invoices in Xero

• Reviewed on 16/03/2018
Monil K.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"Must have for any Amazon Seller"

Pros: This software is magical. What used to take my team hours to do each billing cycle, now takes a few seconds. Accounting for Amazon is a nightmare, but A2X turns it into a dream

Cons: I wish there was a little more guidance on how to categorize items correctly.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Alena P.
CPA
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2018

"My experience with A2X has been awesome!"

Pros: A2X is a must have for properly reconciling Amazon sales in Xero. It brings in accurate data, breaks down sales, fees, and taxes, and accounts for money held and released by Amazon reserve. These transactions are complex, and A2X has been an amazing tool for our practice.

Cons: There is not a thing I can think of that I don't like. It is a great tool. In my experience, no other software does what A2X can do.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2018
Minh T.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2019

"Allows me to only focus on my business!"

Comments: Great!

Pros: I don’t have to deal with it - I just let it run by itself and let my tax accountant handle everything.

Cons: None at all! Everything is good, and all you can do is add more features.

James P.
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"Great product"

Comments: Great product

Pros: Helpful. Simple. Great customer support !

Cons: It is a little expensive but given the value add it is worth it

• Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Ryan D.
Senior e-Commerce Bookkeeper
Accounting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2020

"Fabulous!"

Pros: It works great to track online sales from various marketplaces!

Cons: Not a software really to track inventory/COGS

• Reviewed on 11/11/2020
Daniel R.
Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2018

"A total godsend. Saves us hours of accounting reconciliation."

Comments: Saved us hours of reconciliation for each Amazon deposit.

Pros: Totally integrated end to end solution. Well thought out and run by people that care. Great support and communicate in plain English.

Cons: 'Products' functionality is a bit clunky and probably needs refining. CSV upload would be useful, rather than having to manually paste or input into a box.

• Reviewed on 14/03/2018
Alexandru B.
Amazon Seller
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2020

"A must for all e-commerce seller"

Comments: Amazon settlements tend to be very complicated and convoluted. This program does the petty job for you.

Pros: The easy of use is unbelievable. Would recommend to anyone starting out on Amazon

Cons: nothing. everything was perfect. worth every penny

• Reviewed on 31/07/2020
Kevin A.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

"Huge Time Saver"

Comments: It's so nice to have confidence that our accounting is done correctly when using A2X with our Amazon sales. This has really been a lifesaver to us. Thank you.

Pros: A2X really saves me tons of time and I feel more secure that my accounting is accurate when it comes to Amazon sales before A2X it took me many times over an hour to account for our Amazon sales. A2X gives me back time and confidence that it is being accounted for accurately. thank you.

Cons: I would like to see additional training videos. We really love A2X and I can't really think of any "Cons" to the software.

Ciprian F.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2020

"This app save me."

Pros: The app's amazing, before using the a2x my Xero account was too messy but now everything is clean.

Cons: Only one thing, but they have special package for Europe and the USA. So nothing cons.

• Reviewed on 20/07/2020
Ratzy F.
secretary
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2018

"A2X is the best"

Comments: It takes much faster to import everything from Amazon.

Pros: It is very Fast and convenirnt ot work with

Cons: It can only be connected to one Amazon at a time. For example it can't be connected to Amazon USA and Europe together.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2018