• Overall
    4.6/5

About ADP

Powerful SaaS decision capabilities via a comprehensive user interface. Openly connected to all major CRAs. Executes in milliseconds.

Learn more about ADP

Data Analyst
Automotive, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2019

"Best software for tracking hours, payroll"

Comments: Log in hours tracking for employees. I use it daily to track my login hours.
Also use for viewing my salary slips. Setting KRO's and a lot more

Pros: Easy to use, clear interface
It clearly summarize the hours and how much will be paid for both regular & OT hours.
We also use it to set our KRO's and review then during our appraisals. Overall an excellent tool.

Cons: should be able to integrate with more HR activities. I hope they would enhance the functionality to also shoot emails from within the app itself.

• Reviewed on 24/07/2019
HR Generalist
Architecture & Planning, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2019

"Lots of functions and features"

Comments: I like ADP, but it is not my favorite HRIS/Payroll system. It may be best for larger companies with dedicated departments to support the different issues that arise from an HRIS. We are a small company and our HR department consists of 3 people. We don't necessarily have the time to troubleshoot ADP or jump through hoops to get in contact with customer service at ADP. Not to mention, they are insanely expensive and tend to charge for every little thing.

Pros: ADP has many different functions and features for payroll, recruiting, and employee services. It is a full-suite HRIS.

Cons: The reporting is not as intuitive as it could be and sometimes getting help can be difficult. The Bridge is helpful, but sometimes it seems to be lacking. One instance is that ADP rolled out a new performance dashboard and had plenty of training for administrators, but zero training that was created for employee use. So, if the new dashboard comes out shortly before you are ready to administer reviews, you have to create your own training, versus waiting on ADP to create some.

• Reviewed on 26/09/2019
Irene P.
Supervisor
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/03/2020

"Could be better"

Comments: It’s great that everyone can access their information without having to bother payroll. However, could use improvements with the app feature.

Pros: I like that I can easily access my paystubs on the app and also see the breakdown of each check issued.

Cons: Limitation on some features are a con. I cannot view PTO balance unless I actually open a stub up on the app. I used to be able to view my balance right on the main screen

• Reviewed on 5/03/2020
Rayna R.
HRIS & Retention Lead
Farming, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2020

"ADP Workforce Now"

Comments: Mass changes, like yearly wage changes can be uploaded, this reduces time and change of human errors. We are so spoiled by the software capacity in the United States that recently added our Canada company and will add Mexico next.

Pros: The software has great reporting capacity. Controls can be in place that limit user access. Helps us with benefits and payroll.

Cons: When you need assistance and call the help desk the hold time can be very long and therefore painful. The continual software updates have at times been beneficial and at times a curse.

• Reviewed on 16/01/2020
Jalpaben C.
Staff accountant
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2020

"Best payroll processing software"

Comments: I have been using adp workforce since December 2019 when I started first work with mary bird. My main task is process bi weekly payroll for more than 300 employees using adp workforce. Software is very easy and straightforward to use. No matter how many different deductions you have or bonus or expenses. You can always create separate batches for anything you want to add to employees profiles. They also have bonus code for bonus payroll and you can use quick calc if you want to put different tax %. They also have a great feature like manual check quick calc. We can see our pay stub in adp and w-2. Payroll account manager alway willing to help no matter what kind of questions you have. Processing payroll is very easy and it won’t take longer to process payroll. Love working with ado and their team.

Pros: Very easy to use and most things i like about adp workforce is, you can process payroll very easily and instruction is very straight forward! One of the most other thing is adp rep always willing to help for any questions regarding payroll.

Cons: Sometimes they have longer waiting time to talk to payroll account manager but you can always talk to other representatives anytime without no waiting.

• Reviewed on 23/03/2020
Katherine B.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2019

"Intimidation x 10"

Comments: I've worked with ADP for almost 3 years. It's the only payroll I've ever worked with, but I still feel that it's not user friendly.

Pros: The amount of information provided is large—I'm sure the answer to whatever my question is I can find somewhere.

Cons: This software is extremely confusing. Too much to learn, and not updated technology or interface. Easy ways to mess up within the system.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2019
Walter M.
Insurance Broker
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2019

"My Experience"

Comments: Definitely easy to use and the interface is pretty intuitive, I don't feel lost when I'm looking for things.

Pros: One stop shop. I'm able to clock in/out. I can review my paychecks, company benfits, and time cards. It also allows me to request time off.

Cons: I do not know what I like least about the software. It is a simple system that I have simple uses for and it meets those needs.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2019
Katrina M.
Security officer
Gambling & Casinos, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2020

"Adp payroll app"

Comments: It is good experience, going to see if my new job will deposit my money in the account to continue using this app.
It's so convinent with notifications updating balance daily such a easy way to get pay.
It also helps environment eliminating use of unwanted paper.

Pros: Great app , funtions wonderfully.
I see my payroll check
I get tax documents
I can see all payroll deductions etc.
Easy to file taxes many companies and employees use this app

Cons: Receiving new cards transfer to new can be pain , but customer service agents help all hours of night.
When changes occur sometimes you can't receive , or perform transactions with money on card.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2020
Breann M.
Payment Processor
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"Great interface"

Comments: Great product with a great inter that is user friendly

Pros: This software was very user friendly. I didn't have any training with it and I was able to understand it easily.

Cons: I experience no hurdles that couldn't be solved or handled with searching or their customer service.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Joey P.
Direct Care Worker
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/10/2019

"A fine paychecker"

Comments: It’s a easy go product to check your pay, nothing to add here.

Pros: It was ease of access to your paystubs and deduction, you can basically change your W4 anytime like iSolved.

Cons: I really have nothing negative to speak of the software, it’s fluid enough and comprehensive to work with.

• Reviewed on 28/10/2019
James G.
CIO
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2019

"ADP Review"

Comments: We utilise the ADP as part of our decision process. it hosts some rule sets and works as an intermediary between us and the credit bureaus. The ADP enabled us to get up and running in an efficient and timely manner.

Pros: Ease of use, being able to change items within the system without the need for a development team. Means we can deploy changes without delay

Cons: huge rulesets can be a bit cumbersome to implement, this the sacrifice you pay for ease of use.

by LendingMetrics on 2/08/2019

Thank-you James for the positive feedback. We note your comments about the huge rules sets and as you have correctly identified, the comprehensive functionality means that all scenarios can be accommodated. Some clients require simple credit risk solutions, whilst in the case of Loans 2 Go, the requirements are very sophisticated and we are pleased that ADP delivers on that need.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2019
Adam H.
Credit Risk Analyst
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/07/2019

"ADP Review"

Comments: Replacing decision engines for lending decisions, helping us reach lending decisions quicker with a better process.

Pros: The ease of programming a decision engine on the software.
Flow of the engine is easy to understand and control yourself.

Cons: Not a clear guide of how to program your own variables. It seems to be more of a trial and error type programming basis.

by LendingMetrics on 2/08/2019

Thanks for the great feedback and score. Your comments regarding the formulating of your own variables are noted and we will be in touch directly to run through this. We are also adding to the growing library of training videos and documentation and we will be happy to take you through this too. The team will contact you directly.

• Reviewed on 4/07/2019
Joyce T.
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2020

"Using ADP"

Comments: When I signed up, the person who helped me was so nice and helpful. But I was so new, I thought he was going to be my go-to person for everything. I even asked him if he was and he said yes. Assuming he did not understand what I was asking, really because the first time I needed help I called him and he told me I needed to go through customer service for help. He was just new sales. I felt a little silly but yet, disappointed because I thought I would have a representative assigned to me.

Pros: Adp software is very easy to use and to figure out on your own. I have made minimal phone calls to ask for help since we've been using it for 6 months. Payroll is always on time and has been correct. I was leary about using a large company but it has paid off to be a good choice.

Cons: When I signed up, the person who helped me was so nice and helpful. But I was so new, I thought he was going to be my go-to person for everything. I even asked him if he was and he said yes. Assuming he did not understand what I was asking, really because the first time I needed help I called him and he told me I needed to go through customer service for help. He was just new sales. I felt a little silly but yet, disappointed because I thought I would have a representative assigned to me.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2020
Commercial Manager
Financial Services, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"Building efficiencies to scale"

Pros: Once implemented, the software allows for business rules to be implemented with simple drag and drop processes. More complex decisioning is also catered for with full detailed output for those who want to code full workflows based on outcomes.

Cons: Some initial integration teething problems but were sorted well

• Reviewed on 29/03/2019
Nery P.
Student Loan Advisor
Financial Services, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2019

"User Friendly"

Comments: Overall, I prefer ADP over other similar applications. It is extremely user friendly.

Pros: I liked that it gave me the ability to see my paychecks and hours worked in one place. I also like that it has work perks attached.

Cons: What I didn’t like is that sometimes it would take a while for the paychecks to load. The app also was not working most of the time.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2019
Suzi S.
HR, PAYROLL, AP
Retail, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/11/2019

"ADP FOR THE LITTLE GUY"

Comments: I do payroll on a daily basis. Run reports easy. Track attendance.

Pros: ADP is very easy to use on a daily basis. Can easily make reports for daily tracking. Payroll next day

Cons: I can't really say anything bad about it. ADP does everything and more. Create weekly and daily reports

• Reviewed on 5/11/2019
Tanya B.
Consumer Goods, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2019

"ADP"

Comments: My overall experience has been good. I have observed issues with getting support when there is an issue with the overall system. No support issues as a user.

Pros: It is user friendly. Information is broken out well. I like being able to see my pay stub information broken out. It makes it very easy to see if I need to switch deductions or contributions.

Cons: At times, you cannot open certain items, or information is not available. I have only found this with the retirement account information. Not sure why.

• Reviewed on 26/11/2019
Amanda M.
Quality and compliance coordinator
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2019

"Very user friendly and informative"

Comments: I love adp as an employee it is easy to manage my time worked, pay and time off requests.

Pros: The software is easy to use for employees. Employees can see time off requests and the status if each as well as paid time off balances. Paychecks before and after taxes are also visible in easy to read formats.

Cons: As a supervisor I didn't feel it was as user friendly. Approving time off and tracking time off isn't straightforward and required training.

• Reviewed on 30/11/2019
Lee L.
IT Technical Support Specialist
Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/11/2019

"ADP Seems to be working good"

Comments: Support is ok. Have had some delays because of support.

Pros: Switching from Kronos. ADP will allow us to setup a portal for employees to find company information.

Cons: ADP is a good product but we are still going to have to keep Kronos for PTO. ADP will be used for our time clocks.

• Reviewed on 7/11/2019
Daniel G.
  • Reviewed on 7/06/2018

"Very professional software with a great support team"

Pros: Straight forward from the start
Easy to navigate.
Logical to customise.
Quick and easy integration process.
Team were very forthcoming in helping get us to the start line.

Cons: Initially it took some time to get the hang of the rules setup but with the help of the support it was fairly easy to master.

by LendingMetrics on 2/08/2019

Thank you so much for the great feedback and excellent score. We will try harder to convert the 9/10 to a 10/10 next time.

• Reviewed on 7/06/2018
Ashley J.
Sales Associate
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/02/2020

"easy to use!"

Comments: easy to clock in, keep track of hours, and figure out schedules

Pros: Super easy way to clock in/clock out and also find previous time cards. easy to print from and access statements and figure out my hours

Cons: It can be a bit overwhelming with all the options and I am not sure the UI is the most user friendly, but if you have time to look through it, it is a good one!

• Reviewed on 4/02/2020
Diana S.
CSR
Furniture, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/01/2020

"ALL EMPLOYERS SHOULD USE ADP"

Comments: Accessibility, being able to easily access everything in one is awesome.

Pros: I LOVE the ease of using ADP - as an employee , we like to use systems that contain our payroll/pto and benefits options all in one website.Also, I appreciate being able to log in from home.Acc

Cons: I don't have anything I dislike about ADP-I love using ADP and think every employer should use this service.

• Reviewed on 7/01/2020
Shiane L.
cashier
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/10/2019

"ADP"

Pros: That I could get on there and access my paycheck documents. Also things like my tax forms and anything I needed such as documentations for work. Its a very helpful site and so much easier to go through the website than have to go through corporate or some big company.

Cons: very sensitive password set up, but that's to ensure that you have great protection.

• Reviewed on 8/10/2019
Aspen B.
Csr
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2019

"Easy clock in and pay stub access"

Comments: My overall experience was good.

Pros: The ease of overall use, the layout, the accuracy.

Cons: I didn't dislike anything about ADP. Maybe when it was down but that wasn't often.

• Reviewed on 18/11/2019
Kori W.
Life enrichment
Hospital & Health Care, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2019

"Great time clock"

Comments: It is a great program and easy to use..not a lot to go wrong

Pros: The ability to see my total hours worked, clocking in from a computer, and seeing all my benefits in one place

Cons: The only thing I have found that I csnt figure out is how to leave a note on my clock in punches and have someone else be able to see them

• Reviewed on 31/10/2019