15 years helping New Zealand businesses

HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

4.5 (5,965) Write a Review!

About HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot Marketing Hub helps businesses generate leads and create better customer experiences.

Learn more about HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pros:

The best easy way to manage clients. Best value for money ever about CRM.

Cons:

Also, workflows can be confused in their elaboration. Recomendation: Test before you start on.

HubSpot Marketing Hub ratings

4.3
4.4
4.4
4.2

8.4/10

HubSpot Marketing Hub has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 5,965 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used HubSpot Marketing Hub before?

Filter reviews (5,965)

AATTAF
AATTAF
Account Manager in Morocco

Unlocking Marketing Success: A Comprehensive Review of HubSpot Marketing Hub

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, HubSpot Marketing Hub has significantly improved our marketing efficiency and effectiveness, despite minor pricing concerns. Highly recommended for businesses seeking comprehensive marketing solutions.

Pros:

The comprehensive suite of marketing tools centralized in one platform, intuitive interface, and robust analytics.

Cons:

The pricing structure could be more flexible and transparent, especially for budget-conscious businesses.

Abhishek
Abhishek
Manager outreach and communication in India
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

User friendly but moderate learning curve

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Our overall conversion rate increased for 18% to 29% after we started using hubspot... We still have to completely utilize the features and I am sure we will hit over 35% in next year..

Pros:

User friendly interface with all major features available in basic subscription.. campaign management is very easy and tracking campaign results is very detailed and analytics is very helpful. Email marketing and communication tool is very easy to use and creating email template is very easy and one can design responsive email templates with easy drop and design tool.

Cons:

The platform itself has some learning curve..one need some moderate time to learn each and every feature. Though they have video tutorials but still you may need to take some YouTube tutorial if you have never used a marketing tool before..

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM and LeadSquared

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: Hubspot have better features compared to price charged by other options .

nyasha
Director of Sales & marketing in US
Entertainment, 51–200 Employees

NO SUCCESS only stress, NO RESOLUTION only rhetoric, NO CUSTOMER GAINS FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS but fina

Pros:

Metro Fun Center began its relationship with HubSpot on December 1st, 2020. Our contract/subscription was auto-renewed on December 1st, 2021. Attempts to get information on downgrading our account or canceling our account began in mid-December, unsuccessfully. On January 5th, 2022, we sent an online email for assistance because no calls had been returned and I (we) had been placed on hold several times to no avail. We entered into an “online chat “ with a rep who gave us our first experience with HubSpot Customer ‘No’ Service. After this conversation, we landed with a gentleman whose title is Senior Customer Success Manager (a title that belies what he actually does in regards to a customer being successful, or maybe it is to assure that HubSpot is successful in NOT assisting their customers when they are not happy with HubSpot). Metro Fun Center has spent currently upwards of 50K for a CRM that we are not fully utilizing and are unable to utilize. This can be evident in our past and current usage. HubSpot, if they were truly concerned about the success of their customers and were forward-thinking then they see when customers are not utilizing their product and would reach out to them to offer any assistance. But their customer's success again is NOT their goal but bleeding their customers for monthly payments IS their goal. And they are clearly succeeding. Once an auto-renewal is done then a customer can not even downgrade to a lesser package which would be nice especially

Smita
Developer in US
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

best Email marketing software

Pros:

It has a very useful calendaring system. The social media integration system is very well designed and makes it easy to share. It has robust reporting and useful dashboards. Its very easy to use API's as well.

Cons:

If you compare it with other similar softwares it can be a little expensive especially for smaller customers. The account management features are a difficult to navigate. Setting up dashboards for the first time can be little cumbersome.

Alternatives Considered: Twilio

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: It was based on customer's request due to various reasons

Switched From: Marketo Engage

Amber
Finance Coordinator in US
Renewables & Environment, 11–50 Employees

Most User-Friendly CRM By Far!

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

HubSpot Marketing Hub is by far the easiest CRM platform our company has used to-date!

Cons:

It is a little pricey but so very worth it for everything the program does for you. It saves money in the long run by avoiding additional labor costs.

Anna Kristina
Marketing Manager in Philippines
Staffing & Recruiting, 11–50 Employees

Go with GHL for unlimited contacts

5.0 last month New

Comments: Great when we were new to it, but we had to look at other marketing and CRM platform because of the never ending increase in price.

Pros:

It is good if you have a small database, but as your contact list grows, it will become more expensive and difficult to keep :(

Cons:

The rising price almost every month pushed us to look for an alternative

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: We thought it will fit our budget and needs.

Matteo
Cofounder in Spain
Pharmaceuticals, 2–10 Employees

Powerfull but expensive

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: We used for two years and then we moved to an other solution more cheaper and with the same functionality

Pros:

Easiness and functionality to manage everything

Cons:

Very expensive of compared to other solutions similar

Anthony
Director of Marketing Operations and Automation in UK

Constantly improving, but expensive

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I've always viewed Hubspot as a very easy to use product, targeting the typical marketing users. But over the years they've added some great features and reporting, and are continuing to do so with acquisitions and AI.

Cons:

Using it alongside Salesforce, it's going to get expensive. It's the kind of product that starts out cheap but every add-on is going to add additional costs. User seats, marketing contacts, number of reports - everything results in an uplift to your monthly bill.

Maria
Maria
Digital Marketing Specialist in Finland
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

All features together with the ease of use makes it nearly perfect!

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Been liking it from the very beginning and it hasn't changed.

Pros:

Th connection between other hubs, content editing and modules, AI assitant possibilites

Cons:

The Marketing Ads part could be a bit better

Architecture & Planning, 201–500 Employees

Amazing tool

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Lot of functions and a lot of apps to install

Cons:

Very expensive if you want to go further in functions

E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Great Marketing Automation Tool for Small Teams

Comments: HubSpot allows us to communicate with our database, create landing pages, website form, and track what people are doing on our website. It gives us great insight on who is interested in learning more about our company and makes it simple for us to communicate with prospects.

Pros:

I love the marketplace for email templates, landing page templates, etc. As a small company, we do not have the resources to build out our own templates from scratch so this is extremely helpful. Their support is pretty top-notch! Everytime I reach out, they are very responsive and I've even had some people go above and beyond for support. This is so helpful to me and my team.

Cons:

The reporting functionality is limiting and the workflows seem more like workarounds rather than a true integration functionality. It's very difficult to pull some basic reports on form submission and I am unable to pull a report for multi-channel attribution. We use the workflows to integrate with Salesforce and it honestly feels like a workaround rather than a true integration set-up. If you're editing a workflow and something going wrong, you have the potential of impacting your whole database. Their social media publishing abilities are limited. It's not a main reason why we use this so we rely on something else for social.

Alternatives Considered: Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot was much cheaper. We did not feel we had a team big enough to roll out Marketo.

Guillaume
eCommerce & Revenue in Canada
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Your CRM for long

Comments: We've been using this system for 2+ years now, and it has proven itself very useful in increasing the number of RFP received for groups and meetings. The marketing features, such Forms and Emailing is efficient and easy to use. The back office might be sometimes a bit complexe when you are looking for specific information (many sub-option hidden if primary option), but their customer service is amazing, quick and responsive so I've never had to search for hours when I needed an information. Overall experience very satisfying, we would recommand using Hubspot.

Pros:

-Easy to use -Does not require a lot of training -Customization available -Various reports -Track individual pipeline, performance and upcoming/previous sale actions -Marketing features

Cons:

-Not fully oriented for hospitality company (e.g. for pipeline amount, etc.). -Some information are repetitive between Company level and Customer level. -It would be interesting profiles could be sync together (changing company status doesn't impact customer status), so there is a minimum of manual operation to do. -Not compatible with Hotel PMS.

Alternatives Considered: Cendyn Proposals and Revinate

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: ACT! was to strict for our needs and required to many manual operation to keep the software updated. The reporting features wasn't exactly what we needed and the updates was too pricey for what the budget.

Switched From: Act!

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: Emailing feature, easy to segment, able to create workflows and A/B testing for lesser expensive (better ROAS).

Easy to Implement and Maintain

Comments: Support is really fantastic. They take the time to explain things and help you understand limitations and great workarounds. Great support, coupled with the fact they have the HubSpot Academy, it's really easy to learn this tool, even if you're not particularly ops-minded.

Pros:

Very easy to use and takes minimal time to implement the tool. A lot of their default settings really encourage common "good operational" practices, like GDPR, progressive profiling on forms, opt-in, managing multiple contacts, ect.

Cons:

Similarly to the pro, because of HubSpot's simplicity, it sometimes can lack in complexity. Concepts like multi-touch attribution reporting are still in the early stage of development compared to other tools. However, HubSpot is always releasing new features and I've found that a lot of the more recent additions permit more complexity with

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot took our team to the next level with regards to Marketing Operations. Pardot is a little behind with built-in functionality.

Switched From: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: Price and quick implementation time

Mining & Metals, 51–200 Employees

Beware of the Ad Spending Limit

Comments: I signed up for another year to get access to Microsoft Ads control (supposed to be in BETA.)

Pros:

When enabled, it is easy to review the overall advertising performed in Google, LinkedIn and Facebook. Basically an All-In-One platform to create content, share content and see who interacts with the media.

Cons:

Recently learned about a $10,000 limit per month on advertising. Normally do not spend this much monthly, but I was on Holiday. Going on my 11th day without using the ADS feature. (It stopped allowing maintenance of the ads through the easy to use control panel for ads because I went 465 dollars over the limit in December.)

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: The first year I was able to basically get a price match, but that was taken away recently.

Switched From: Act-On

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: Tried Salesforce a few years ago, and the learning curve was much too high.

Derrick
President in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

HubSpot solves all the major pain points for online marketers.

Comments: We now have greater control of our blog and website content from an SEO point of view. We use Wordpress and have started shifting our blog/articles to the HubSpot platform. Overall, we are very happy to invest time in optimizing how we use HubSpot's vast feature set.

Pros:

The combination of content creation and marketing automation tools helps manage both the website SEO and email marketing components of our marketing plan.

Cons:

Getting access to some variables for use in email template creation could be a little easier. The editor is super easy and powerful but accessing variables of our HubSpot users isn't available. (e.g. a sales rep's phone number). I also don't like that the administrator can't update their users' email signatures.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: We used Pardot from 2011 until 2021. We chose Pardot in 2011 over HubSpot and Marketo. While HubSpot had a lot to offer in 2011, they had a long ways to go to meet our needs. Fast forward 10-years and HubSpot has added a ton of features and it was time to switch.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: We felt a bit "painted into a corner" with Pardot. I'd be happy with Pardot today but not as happy as I am with HubSpot. I will keep an eye on Pardot as Salesforce has been evolving the product. The content creation tools in HubSpot were a major reason for us to switch.

Aarón
Aarón
Director Of Database Marketing in US
Computer Software, 5,001–10,000 Employees

HubSpot Marketing Hub helps companies grow

Comments: Thanks to HubSpot we have had more prospects so that they can become leads and later become long-term customers. In its free version we can add a lot of contacts, unlimited users, and access has no time limit, the Features that stand out the most in HubSpot are sales funnel management, which consists of having a trusted third party express their experience with my service or product, automatic recording of all activities, unified contact information, and conversations with leads and customers.

Pros:

I like it because it is a CRM that helps me automate marketing, sales, and service processes, the goal of HubSpot marketing hub is to help marketers develop inbound marketing strategies. HubSpot allows me to control my marketing and sales actions in the same place, allowing me to have a global vision of all my potential clients: their name, their phone number, their address, the company, which are the business opportunities they are managing, etc. I can also associate this platform with social networks, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and with our website, to open an account I can fill out the form or I can open it automatically with a Google account.

Cons:

Something that I don’t like about HubSpot in general is the support team, they give very generic answers that on many occasions does not solve my problems and this is time consuming, they should train the support team more.

Hugo
Marketing Manager in France
E-Learning, 51–200 Employees

The best all-in-one Marketing platform I've used so far

Comments: It's the tool our Marketing team use every day. Beyond making us generating new leads, it helps us communicating simply with our Sales teams, who now speak the same language as we do.

Pros:

Hubspot contains most of what a modern marketer needs: email marketing, automation, workflows, social media planification, chatbot, CTAs, lead gen forms, landing pages, content management... The best remains that it is directly integrated to the Hubspot CRM and Sales platforms, which make your Sales-Marketing processes fluid.

Cons:

The worst thing in Hubspot is that the software itself is quite long to respond. Pages can take several seconds to load. If you've used a CRM tool such as Pipedrive, you'll probably think loading times are endless... But you get used to it.

Alternatives Considered: Marketo Engage and Plezi

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: We were missing marketing automation features on Pipedrive.

Switched From: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: Hubspot was better for our company size. We were too big for Plezi and too small for Marketo.

Facilities Services, 11–50 Employees

My Would "Bring to a Deserted Island" Software

Pros:

Where do I start with my love for HubSpot. Our marketing team has been using HubSpot's Marketing Automation for 6 years, and we have seen a world of difference in our inbound strategy. From email drafting to analytics, social publishing, blog hosting, ABM (account-based marketing) and site traffic - it helps marketers keep track of nearly everything going on. I mainly use the social publishing and tracking feature and the email scheduling tool. I can say I wouldn't be able to organize my social conversations with customers nor would I be able to schedule posts ahead of time and track their progress with such accuracy without HubSpot. The email section of the software is great too. I can tell who opens, reads and clicks on our emails - how long they spend reading and each email's conversion rate. I can also do A/B testing to track which types of emails perform best. If your marketing team has a budget for automation software, HubSpot should definitely be on your radar. As a medium-sized company with a small marketing team of 5, it's the perfect size for us. We have HubSpot's Enterprise Level Contract, which gives us access to all of their features. If your marketing team is small - a less expensive plan might be where you want to start out. They also offer sales solutions that fully integrate with their marketing platform, so everything stays consistent and everyone from sales to marketing is on the same page.

Cons:

HubSpot is pretty close to perfect, and my complaints are minor. From a social tool standpoint, I wish publishing across platforms was more consistent, often images and text sizing is a bit off in the actual social site. I also wish they would increase monitoring from just Twitter to both LinkedIn and Facebook. Design limitations have been a slight issue for us in the past as well, but usually we can work around these and design items in house.

Brian
Associate Software architect in Sri Lanka
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

An incorporated way to deal with marketing materials

Comments: Hubspot has enabled me to work in a composed and quick way, without bringing about any mishaps. Today I have 3 accreditations supported by this stage and I truly comprehend and apply the Inbound Marketing system that is the fundamental base of Hubspot. It is astounding to deal with the site of the organization where I work and I trust that the expense/item proportion is reasonable. Picking Hubspot as our essential work instrument has been an incredible choice.

Pros:

The genuine estimation of HubSpot Marketing is the reconciliation of each promoting stage. Blogs, email, landing pages, workflows, work processes and more can without much of a stretch be made - and incorporated - for a simple to utilize, across the board promoting entryway. Fundamentally, my organization utilizes HubSpot to rapidly construct and distribute blog entries. With the inherent online life apparatus, you can without much of a stretch offer the blog entry to your crowds. At that point, you can repurpose the substance you previously made for an email battle. Another most loved component: you can create beautiful landing pages. With this, you can make delightful presentation pages that make it simple for clients to change over to a deal, or showcasing qualified lead. Another extraordinary component is the examination instrument. You can see the presentation of each showcasing component in one nitty gritty dashboard. This encourages you see what's working - and so forth. This truly helped my organization put their advertising dollars where they're most powerful and effective.

Cons:

There's only a couple of disadvantages to HubSpot, from my point of view. HubSpot works best when you can create a lot of substance. HubSpot is extraordinary at making your substance lovely and compelling, however in case you're not delivering content, you won't get the full esteem. Second, the valuing level for HubSpot can be somewhat steep for private companies without optional salary. I'd state the administration is as yet justified, despite all the trouble, yet the speculation requires talk and responsibility from the group to be an extraordinary venture. Ultimately, HubSpot requires an on boarding charge with each new contract. Presently, this on boarding expense isn't enormous, yet this was a hindrance for passage for my organization when we initially joined. The on boarding process unquestionably helped my group take advantage of HubSpot, be that as it may, as I stated, it was a slight obstacle for the group while considering HubSpot.

Nicole
Nicole
Digital Marketing Manager in US

Powerful and Easy to Use

Comments: Marketing Hub has allowed us to become a full-fledged marketing team with 2 contributing people on average. We went from one blog a week and one newsletter a month to a completely integrated marketing strategy. The onboarding process was borderline delightful and we've had excellent support ever since.

Pros:

The most impactful aspect of Hubspot is its all-in-one capabilities— especially for small businesses. I never felt like we were paying for features we didn't need. Automation features like workflows, support surveys, sequences, and content scheduling allowed us to operate at the level of a larger team. We could push more content and reach more audiences than was previously impossible. And, the customer support is PHENOMENAL. When reaching out to support actually solves your problem without taking a chunk away from your day is huge IMO. I love using chat support because you can include links and screenshots to address problems quickly.

Cons:

Honestly, Hubspot adapts so much that my complaints aren't relevant for very long. However, I do really wish we could set up our own rules to manage duplicate contacts and contact - company associations. There are also some features that seem silly to have to upgrade to enterprise to receive like multi-variate landing page testing.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM and ActiveCampaign

Switched From: NetResults Tracker

Mohammad
Demand generation lead in UK
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

An outstanding all in one marketing platform

Comments: We got the all-in-one marketing platform 'Hubspot' to manage all our marketing campaigns, and emails, create landing pages, check the SEOs, manage leads, etc. This platform is very easy to use and offers great integration.

Pros:

-Perfect platform for creating and managing all your marketing campaigns. -Offers great integration with other platforms. -Offers great UX/UI, with plenty of free training available at Hubspot academy -Easy to manage leads, segment your audiences -Easy to create landing pages, workflows for marketing automation, and emails -

Cons:

-The feature for managing social media is not the best, does good scheduling but could be improved -The pricing is too much, as you move forward to the next tier - it is very expensive -Reporting is confusing, there are limits on reports and dashboards and they are very basic

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: New hire wanted to use HubSpot

Switched From: Keap

Crystal
Crystal
Marketing Content Developer in US
Insurance, 11–50 Employees

A Big Product

Pros:

Hubspot Marketing is a big product. It can do a lot. There are so many tools and features. Sometimes too many to use. We didn't know anything about using Hubspot Marketing before we started. Hubspot taught us all we know. Their training courses are easy to watch and easy to understand, but there is a learning curve. As with anything in marketing, results do not happen overnight. We started using Hubspot Marketing in February of 2014. It took us 8-12 months to really start seeing major results. During this time, we had a personal customer success manager who was helping us along the way. Flash forward over 4 years later and we are still using Hubspot Marketing. We primarily use it to host our blog content, CTAs, and landing pages.

Cons:

We would not be where we are without Hubspot Marketing. With that said, we feel like we are not fully using Hubspot to its potential. Unfortunately, because all of our marketing content is tied into Hubspot, we continue to pay for the software. It is hard to move your content to another provider (or just export your content to your own server), so sometimes we feel locked in. Another con is that you will be automatically charged for contacts if you go over your limit. Once this happens, you are automatically moved into a higher level plan until you get in touch with Hubspot and tell them you would like to move back down to a lower plan. To do this, you have to sign another contract with them at the lower plan. We are always checking our statements to make sure we have not been automatically moved into a higher plan automatically.

Josh
Account-Based Marketing Specialist in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Easy-to-use but robust software that delivers value for any-sized copmany

Comments: Tracking all data from content to marketing automation within a single platform is extremely helpful for us. We've been able to align more in our inbound and outbound efforts and have the ability to create simple or sophisticated marketing plans with HubSpot.

Pros:

Customized dashboard for a quick snapshot to help track our department's KPIs Support is responsive and always prompt to help answer your inquiries. They are currently in beta for live chat and I love that instant answers to your problems. They also send email follow-ups to make sure you're happy. Knowledge-base is excellent to help solve problems you come across on the platform or in marketing in general. HubSpot Academy is an excellent resource to learn about important topics in Marketing, Sales, and Design. They're always updating materials for the courses and you get certified at the end of so many lessons, which is a bonus for any LinkedIn profile or resume. Robust amount of features and tactics to use within the platform but not necessary to use them all. Great for any-sized companies. Ability to request product features from the community User-friendly Workflows tool that allows you to create a workflow process using different elements of data.

Cons:

Changes are always rolling out, which can be hard to keep up-to-date on them all Not fully prepared for features getting removed, renamed or consolidated. We have to play catch-up at times to adjust to what has changed. Design Manager is confusing for someone without coding knowledge. Really wish they would integrate a drop and drag feature to create simple emails and landing pages, most importantly. Reporting from the Sales vs. Marketing dashboard can be confusing. I get two different metrics in certain cases, but it's because one's default is different than the other. Can't create lists of accounts/companies, for company's running an ABM program. Can't add external landing pages to Campaigns in HubSpot, only HubSpot created landing pages, which makes reporting cumbersome.

Alejandra
Alejandra
Director, Brand Communications & Development Marketing in US
Construction, 201–500 Employees

HubSpot increases lead qualification

Comments: Hubspot is the application we use to plan and coordinate all the activities of our sales and marketing department. Our website is based on Hubspot's COS and was developed with all the functionality of the paid version. In addition, we use Hubspot customer management software and link it with our newsletter and email marketing. This collaborative system allows us to comprehensively understand the new customer prospects we are looking for, as well as track their interests and when they interact with us. Our sales and marketing department is expanding, so we can expand and create a collaborative system that allows us to share leads and maintain contact as we wish. Our website is not limited to answering consumers' questions, but also makes us look like an important resource for the industry.

Pros:

The CRM application is excellent and allows me to find phone numbers, emails and make calls while on the road. The customer relationship management and marketing tools merge easily. I am pleased with the fact that nothing needs to be recorded and all of our emails and interactions are recorded without difficulty. Hubspot's feature allows us to reduce the amount of reps we employ. Despite all the effort we put into our work, Hubspot works on the back end to increase our efforts.

Cons:

Simple design features are easy to modify (e.g., change text or images), but more complex modifications require knowledge of COS and HubL. Because the COS version is updated so quickly, I have had problems with some components not being modifiable. This is not a drawback for new customers coming on board since they have updated the coding at least a year ago, however, this was something I had to troubleshoot.

Mariana
Mariana
Ejecutiva de Inbound Marketing in Venezuela
, 51–200 Employees

I have found the Hubspot Software as an useful, dynamic, agile and easy to use tool for work

Comments: Hubspot has allowed me to work in an organized and fast way, without causing any setbacks. Today I have 3 certifications endorsed by this platform and I really understand and apply the Inbound Marketing methodology that is the main base of Hubspot. It is excellent to manage the website of the company where I work and I believe that the cost / product ratio is fair. Choosing Hubspot as our primary work tool has been a great decision.

Pros:

I work for a marketing agency and I use the Hubspot Software to manage the website of the enterprise. What i like the most about Hubspot is that it's frequently updating its functions, always at the forefront of changes in the market. As well, I love from Hubspot the Social Media tool, I can schedule all my post faster than others software or apps, and I can keep even-minded because I know all my post will be published on time. When I have to write a post I love it helps me to apply SEO correctly, and it's very easy to put pictures into the text. Hubspot is not only a tool for work, it's also a platform that allows me to learn and certificate new skills with the courses of the learning center, which has allowed me to become a better professional in my work area and it will be useful for me to find new job opportunities. Hubspot is very functional and complete, I can even schedule corporate email with smart delivery, in such a way that the arrival time of the mail fits the time zone of each recipient. I have tried others software for blogging before, but I really think Hubspot Software is the best of all.

Cons:

I don't have many complaints about this software, I have had a great experience during all this time. I know it's not perfect, but what I also know and I can notice daily is that the Hubspot Team is always worried about improving it's services. Maybe, what I like least about this software is that, sometimes, the platform falls when it's being updating any detail, is a bit annoying but I think is necessary because the reward is a functional, fast and useful service.