• Overall
    4.7 /5

About ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce is an email verification, scoring and deliverability platform helping businesses improve their inbox placement.

Learn more about ZeroBounce

Anais B.
Quality Auditor
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2018

"No more spam in our business emails."

Comments: Not buying it is getting lost of these excellent benefits that I mentioned. Keep your company and your corporate email 100% safe thanks to Zero Bounce

Pros: In our work Zero Bounce has been the best thing that has happened to us. For being an aeronautical consortium that works with the public, suppliers, public and private institutions, our emails are usually full of spam or marketing emails that do not match the interests of the consortium. We have been able to establish an excellent filter of unwanted emails thanks to Zero Bounce, an excellent email manager that allows us not only to filter unwanted emails, but also allows us to configure it according to our interests, and establishes a prior notification before opening the emails. emails, to offer greater security when reviewing the information sent to us. This software is more than recommended for all companies.

Cons: Sometimes the filter established is not 100% efficient, but it is not the direct fault of the software, but the bots that send the emails change their names permanently to send the same information but under another email or another user

by Hertza on 3/08/2018

Mrs.Blequett, thank you very much for reviewing us! We're glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2018
Human Resources Manager
Banking, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2018

"TRUSTED; THE BEST EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE OUT THERE"

Pros: I receive a hundred applicants daily with their resumes and application letters, and unavoidably some email traffic as well such as spam, junk mails and others. It is amazing that there is a software that can really manage emails and organize them by name or by sender. It automatically removes, blocks or moves unwanted emails, that saves me a lot of time and effort. With little action needed on my part, it does all the organization. It is a great addition to a professional toolkit.

Cons: So far, I have not faced any disadvantage with ZeroBounce, I am hoping there will be none.

by Hertza on 24/09/2018

We are so glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you! Many, many thanks for taking the time to review us!

• Reviewed on 20/09/2018
Assistant Accountant
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2018

"A great way to make sure that sent newsletters are guarded and non-toxic"

Pros: I was on the market for an email protect kind of software and I came across ZeroBounce. Its appraisal rate is high. Upon using it, it never once disappointed me with its features. Server detection of received emails is possible, preventing fraud. Removes spam, temporary addresses and toxic domains. It is an install and run kind of program which means once you install it, it will run silently in the background with little to no manipulation at all. It is amazing and very helpful. I would highly recommend this if you are dealing with many emails and you are trying to send newsletters or any type of emails as well.

Cons: Filters are rarely not accurate. There are a few spams that escape and find their way into your inbox.

by Hertza on 28/11/2018

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We appreciate it!

• Reviewed on 19/10/2018
Associate, Business Tax Services
Accounting, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2018

"WELL-KNOWN EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE"

Comments: Great value for the money!

Pros: I receive many emails daily on my account, both personal, work-related and spams. It is really annoying to go through hundreds of emails that are unnecessary and filter the necessary ones. ZeroBounce is one of the software that allows automatic removal of unnecessary emails. After installation, it runs quietly in the background, helping me remove useless emails from my account. It is an ingenious and efficient software.

Cons: I have found that ZeroBounce also removes some of my subscribed newsletters from different websites, it is bothersome and I hope this can be looked through in the next updates.

by Hertza on 28/11/2018

We'll keep your feedback in mind! Thank you for reviewing us.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2018
Ernic jose V.
Inspector Electromecanico
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2018

"excellent software easy to install and use very efficient"

Pros: It is a powerful tool, it helps me improve my ability to deliver my emails, but it also offers me information about my subscribers, it adds name, sex and location, It detects emails of abuse and spam, it is a software that has served as a great help in the company where I currently work

Cons: I do not find any inconvenience in ZeroBounce, it is perfect and easy to use, I acquire more versatility for the reception of information in my work email and the efficiency is perfect ..

by Hertza on 19/07/2018

Mr. Vasquez Marin,

Many thanks for your kind review! We are happy to have you at ZeroBounce.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2018
Pablo T.
sociologo
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2018

"The mail of the company totally clean thanks to this program"

Comments: Thanks to this software my company acquires more versatility for the reception of information by the clients, it allows me to create spam filters necessary to not fill my emails

Pros: Product of the offers presented by our company, many of our clients add us to spam emails that send their emails to the database of our organization. This program is very useful for us because it allows us to place really effective spam filters that allow us to have our trays operational to serve our customers.

Cons: Sometimes the filters must be very specific, if the information leaks to the company's emails, degenerating the management of our organization

by Hertza on 3/05/2018

Mr. Trinidad, thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback here. It means a lot to us.

• Reviewed on 21/04/2018
Jeff M.
Software Developer
Telecommunications, 501-1,000 Employees

"Zerobounce"

Comments: We are using AWS Simple Email Service for sending emails from our cloud service offering and selected Zerobounce in order to reduce our bounce rate. With Zerobounce we are able to maintain a good bounce rate in AWS by not sending emails that we know will bounce to invalid email addresses.

Pros: -support response time is very quick and resolution time quick as well
-easy to integrate into our typescript nodeJS environment
-love the new dashboard to view api usage
-gdpr compliance right off the bat

Cons: -not much that I didn't like, it was a bit tricky to determine from the possible errors returned which ones should be considered a pass or fail.

by Hertza on 28/03/2019

Mr. Mills, we are glad to hear ZeroBounce was of help! Thank you very much for reviewing us.

Dennis M.
Technical Support Analyst
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2018

"Best software for eliminating spam messages in organization emails and chatroom"

Comments: There are no spam messages and other malware in my inbox

Pros: The pricing is fair compared to the enormous tasks and protection that arises from the product
Its easy to install and use

Cons: A few messages that can't be checked ,returns as catch all and obscure which I need to physically confirm by sending a mail to that email address

by Hertza on 5/06/2018

Mr. Maina, thank you very much for reviewing us! We appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 25/05/2018
Maryuly O.
Gerente financiero y administrativo

"i love this platform"

Pros: Zerobounce is the best email verification platform. It is easy fast and efficient. They give you free cleaning of 100 emails and this helped us a lot. I love

Cons: The platform is a bit expensive compared to others, but this is the most complete and fastest of all. It adapts very well to our needs

by Hertza on 3/05/2018

Mrs. Ordaz, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review us!

Dana S.
Ceo
Market Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2018

"Great service"

Pros: ZeroBounce can indentify many spam traps that might exist

Cons: Price a little too high for small plans.

by Hertza on 27/07/2018

Mrs. Stone, many thanks for your kind review!

• Reviewed on 17/07/2018
Igbo C.
Co-Founder
Accounting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/10/2018

"Thanks to ZeroBounce, no more spam emails for us"

Pros: Being an accounting firm, ZeroBounce is one of the best tings that has happened to us. We normally receive hundreds of emails weekly and it was really a work sorting them. Now we can easily filter and attend to only the necessary ones.

Cons: I don't really have any negative reviews of them, they live up to their claims.

by Hertza on 28/11/2018

Mr. Clifford, thank you very much for taking the time to review us!

• Reviewed on 4/10/2018
Gallery Director
Fine Art, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2019

"Very useful software to clean email lists."

Comments: Zero Bounce has solved our problems with list management and allowed our team to increase the effectiveness of our email marketing campaigns, increasing our profits considerably.

Pros: With this software I was able to easily and effectively clean up and manage my email marketing list. Old and inactive emails were cleaned up, streamlining my email marketing blasts and not only saving me money in expensive mail campaigns, I made money from the good email contacts.

Cons: I have no criticism of this software. It does what it says it will and I am quite pleased with the outcome.

by Hertza on 12/04/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review!

• Reviewed on 26/03/2019
Marketing Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 5/07/2018

"A must-have for email marketing"

Comments: Recommended for marketing departments within organizations.

Pros: I would recommend ZeroBounce for companies or executives that carry out a lot of email marketing campaigns. It is great because it helps us sanitize our email marketing lists, helping us make use a more targeted approach.

Cons: The cost can be high for small or startup organizations and it may be hard to justify it's effectiveness to management, as there is o direct financial benefit to using the app. The indirect financial benefits to running an effective marketing campaign are however insurmountable

by Hertza on 19/07/2018

We appreciate your observations and thank you very much for reviewing us! We're happy to have you at ZeroBounce and hope you accomplish great success with your email campaigns!

• Reviewed on 5/07/2018
Christian K.
Science Fiction & Fantasy Indie Author
  • Reviewed on 5/05/2018

"Best price performance email list cleaner on the market. Highly recommended!"

Comments: Great service, at a reasonable price (way more competitive than the competition). Fast, easy and secure service. Great support response time. Wish more companies were as efficient as ZeroBounce.

Pros: Fast and efficient, best price ration mailing list cleaner. I'm a SciFi bestseller author and I use ZeroBounce for every import of new subscribers into my mailing list; to make sure it stays as clean as it can be. ZeroBounce process is quick, simple, affordable and secure (I love that they encrypt the zip file as extra security). I highly recommend this service to anyone who wants to keep their mailing list optimized and clean.

Cons: There's nothing I don't like about the service. It's intuitive, fast and affordable. That's just a suggestion but I would enjoy an express lane option (like pay an extra dollars to process it faster still, even though ZeroBounce processes the emails fast already!).

by Hertza on 18/05/2018

Mr. Kallias, thank you very much for taking the time to write this detailed review! It means a lot to us. We wish you success with your email campaigns and with your books!

• Reviewed on 5/05/2018
Karim S.
Asst. Quality Manager
Market Research, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2018

"NS Review"

Comments: We are with ZB from last seven months and we are impressed with the quality and customer support.

Pros: Friendly user, fair quality as per cost.

Cons: We least bothered about file cleansing duration time.

by Hertza on 18/09/2018

Mr. Siddiqui, we're so happy to have you at ZeroBounce. Thank you very much for taking the time to review us!

• Reviewed on 16/08/2018
David M.
Marketing Director
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"Simple to use, and does the job well"

Comments: I was dealing with some older lists that needed to be cleaned up. ZeroBounce made it so easy and at a reasonable price. I LOVE that it is pay as you go rather than subscription based.

Pros: WELL DOCUMENTED, very easy to use, gets the job done quickly, and provides a variety of result states that allow you to make educated choices rather than just returning good/bad like some other services. It also fills in names where available, which is very useful when working with an old mailing list that may not have that information. Probably the thing I like BEST is that it calls out known complainers; even if they are legitimate email addresses, those are people who you may not want on your list, as they are just going to cause problems down the road.

Cons: Initially I was getting frequent marketing emails from them, but after contacting their customer service I was able to get off their list.

by Hertza on 11/04/2019

Mr. Melville, we appreciate your feedback very much, thank you!

Success with your email campaigns!

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019
IT Director
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2019

"Helps with cleaning the list"

Comments: Does what it should and that in an easy way

Pros: - API: We use the API to validate new users when they register

Cons: - everything fine. Cannot really complain.

by Hertza on 27/03/2019

Your review means so much to us. Thank you!

AVP Marketing Technology
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Proven Results"

Comments: I've seen discoverability rates go from 75% to 99% since utilizing ZeroBounce.

Pros: The speed at which the tool is able to validate emails including grey-list testing is incredible.

Cons: Sometimes our lists come back with 85% "catch-all" emails and when we use the AI tool to evaluate them we don't really see any value.

by Hertza on 5/04/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback! We wish you success with your list!

Efraim elias V.
Residente Asistencial Traumatología
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2018

"No more Spam on your mail"

Comments: No more spam on my mail

Pros: I love that they have a free trial. I start using it and now my email its free of spam, and they have and excellent support team

Cons: I dont think this software has any cons...its the best price on the web for this service I trully recomend it

by Hertza on 5/06/2018

Mr. Vegas Nieto, thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying our service!

• Reviewed on 24/05/2018
Lynn D.
Assistant Marketing Strategist

"Improving deliverability"

Comments: We've been able to optimize our email efforts with Zerobounce, resulting in higher deliverability while protecting our online sending reputation.

Pros: I like the flexibility to order credits as needed.

Cons: I wish there was a way to incorporate email validation technology into our web form to subscribe to our emails.

by Hertza on 5/04/2019

Mrs. Deyen, we appreciate your review very much!
Don't forget you can always get your email verification API key and add it to your signup forms.
The API will check new subscribers in real time and make sure their email addresses are valid.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

Safeer M.
Business Development Executive
  • Reviewed on 6/05/2019

"Say Bye to Spam"

Pros: - Accurate email verification against validity, threats, spam and junk
- Works well for main email services such as gmail/yahoo and also for business emails
- Free trial before buying for users to understand how powerful this software is
- Silently runs in the background doing its job
- Very responsive customer support that is available 24/7

Cons: - At times the software removes genuine newsletters assuming them to be spam

by Hertza on 7/05/2019

We appreciate your review, thank you!

• Reviewed on 6/05/2019
Jess J.
Staff
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

"Room for Improvement"

Pros: Website is easy to navigate. Interface looks professional.

Cons: It is expensive and there can be technical issues where single emails are not validated, yet credits are deducted from our account. Also, results after verification can be vague. Catch-all emails unfortunately cannot be verified.

by Hertza on 27/03/2019

Mrs. Jung, we're sorry that your experience with us wasn't ideal. We hope you give us another try and let us know when you encounter any issue - our team will be happy to look into it.

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Lead Developer
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/08/2018

"Clean up you email list without effort"

Comments: I had an old email list, from my predecessor at my job, but the email was collected badly, with no rules, and we have a lot of bad emails, dead addresses, even spam trap addresses.
I use Zero Bounce to get my list clean without dead emails, so I can use it to contact my prospects, clients and suppliers.
I upload my file on the website, launch the treatment, and some short time after I have download my clean list.
Just like that.
The customer support was kind enough to add my some credit to finish my treatment, I have a little amount of email to treat but not enough to pay a credit pack again.

Pros: The price is good for the service, you will gain time using Zero Bounce to clean up your email list.
The service is really quick, and the customer support is reactive and nice.

Cons: The user interface of the website could be better, less dark, and some option more clear.

by Hertza on 7/08/2018

Thank you very much for your kind review! We are glad our system made a difference and wish you success with your email blasts!

• Reviewed on 6/08/2018
Growth Marketing Specialist, Caterer Acquisition
Internet, 201-500 Employees

"Awesome experience!"

Pros: ZeroBounce is the most accurate validator I've used for my emails. I've tested against a few different services and have yet to find one that works better.

Cons: I don't love how older email lists get deleted after a certain amount of time. I also don't like how each export is password protected. It slows down my process when I'm dealing with multiple lists.

by Hertza on 8/05/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, this means a lot to us! We will keep your observations in mind.

Dan W.
Principal Consultant
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/04/2019

"ZeroBounce was what I needed"

Comments: My problem was an old email database. I wanted to be sure which emails were current, and of those, which ones were likely to give a high bounce rate or cause complaints. This product segments things nicely. I was surprised to learn that about half of my old email addresses were completely wrong, but this was helpful because sending bulk mailings to dead email addresses is never a good idea.

Pros: Ease of use, segmentation of email quality types

Cons: I have no complaints about this software. It does what I need.

by Hertza on 8/04/2019

Thank you very much for reviewing us, Mr. Warfield. We appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 6/04/2019