• Overall
    4.7 /5

About ZeroBounce

Remove invalid emails from your list & prevent bounces. Improve your email deliverability today!
98% accuracy & 24/7 customer support.

Learn more about ZeroBounce

Showing 25 reviews of 356

Chris H.
Managing Director
Market Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2019

"Email Validation Software: Good quality and fairly priced"

Comments: We came to ZeroBounce after a very disappointing experience with Kickbox. Compared to Kickbox and the over-aggressive guy from the US we had to deal with, ZeroBounce has been friendly, accommodating and provides a good alternative. Just hoping they will futher develop their email scoring and become the best provider!

Pros: Easy to use, well designed and providing a good option for email validation

Cons: The email scoring feature which is so important to us, is still not of sufficient working quality

by Hertza on 28/03/2019

Mr. Hollins, we're grateful you chose us and very happy to have you on board. Our engineers have received your feedback and they'll do their best to improve the scoring system.

Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Preet C.
Self Employee
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2020

"Interactive & Outstanding Email Validation Tool"

Comments: I recommended the ZeroBounce tool for your company and corporate email 100% safe and secure. ZeroBounce is not 100% accurate, but it is the best tool for Email validation and security of your business emails.

Pros: I like the following features in ZeroBounce that are as below: 1) ZeroBounce is great in terms of speed of checking the database.
2) Very easy to use interface, anyone can understand easily.
3) It's deliverability is awesome.

Cons: The following features that I feel ZeroBounce should improve that are as below: 1) If they have a mobile app then It will be great because we can see reports anytime anywhere.
2) The initial setup is quite difficult to understand.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2020
Aravind N.
Advanced Researcher
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/05/2018

"Best tool to verify emails. Option for free trial usage. Easy to use and affordable."

Comments: The only tool that I found online to verify business emails as well as gmail, yahoo etc. So far best tool to verify emails and also provide the name of the person for the email belongs to. It made my work so easy to verify emails for the email campaign. It is fast and accurate and available at an affordable cost.

Pros: Zerobounce is one of best tools to verify emails online. The unique feature about zerobounce is that it also supports verifying email domains such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc. The name of the tool itself tells the purpose of it that zerobounce helps to reduce the bounce rate of the emails that we send during our email campaigns. It has options to verify single email and also has options to verify bulk email to verify 1000s of email by only just uploading a list of emails in an excel sheet. There is also a trial version available for free to test with 100 credits with an account. Zerobounce has good customer service too.

Cons: Only one account can be created for any organization using the company's email domain. If any one employee in an organization created an account then no other employee in any office in any country of the same organization can create an account or try the service for free trial. If someone else creates an account, Zerobounce will block all the accounts and will activate one account on request. You can use the free trial service without registering on the zerobounce.net home page using the search bar for 5 emails a day. If any employee in the company uses the free 5 credits then the service is denied for all other systems running on the same IP for that particular day.

by Hertza on 3/05/2018

Aravind, thank you very much for your detailed review. We are sure this will be of great help to a lot of customers!

O. kelvin K.
Copywriter
Internet, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2018

"Zero Worries With My Email Marketing!"

Comments: zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Pros: Every online business owner knows the importance of email marketing, but email marketing comes with a lot of hurdles. You have to struggle with maintaining the reputation of your IP, maintain a low spam score, ensure your email delivers to the inbox of your subscribers, and lots more. One could easily get overwhelmed by these, luckily zerobounce is here to the rescue. With zerobounce I can filter out emails that could hurt my business, remove invalid emails, remove emails that increases my spam score and lots more. In short, zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Cons: Nothing much really, zerobounce has been a great tool for my business. I only had one encounter of slow response from the customer service, which I understood anyways.

by Hertza on 28/11/2018

Mr. King, your review means so much to us, thank you! We hope you'll enjoy using ZeroBounce in the future, as well. Please reach out to us whenever you need.

• Reviewed on 16/11/2018
Karla L.
Analista sénior
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2018

"Easy to use tool, neat and clean tray"

Comments: Easy to use tool, very comfortable to adapt to our needs, so you can suggest 100%. Accessible cost.

Pros: When you have a high demand in emails, this application is very helpful to keep the tray clean of spam since it allows you to place filters and thus receive the emails you really need, improving management.

Cons: I have not gotten any against, it is a very productive tool.

by Hertza on 19/07/2018

Mrs. Leon,

We appreciate your review very much, Thank you and success with your email blasts!

• Reviewed on 27/06/2018
Emma P.
COO
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2018

"Great service but others are better (barely)"

Comments: Overall experience was good. I would recommend ZeroBounce as the second best email validation service and the easiest to use. Price was very competitive, but ZeroBounce raised prices in the middle of my usage. Fortunately, I was grandfathered in, but the service we ended up going with (that had better customer support) actually ended up being cheaper when scaling.

Pros: ZeroBounce is quick to learn, easy to use, and also has reports showing the breakdown of results. Compared to other services, it was better at sorting greylisted emails and was "better safe than sorry" with do not sends.

Cons: The customer service could have been better. When both my coworker and I reached out about HIPAA compliance, we received different answers. The customer service rep helping me would not answer my question, but kept repeating that ZeroBounce was compliant in other ways. The rep helping my coworker told him no straight up. Finally another rep reached out to my coworker and revealed that those helping us were wrong. When I tried again to reach out to another service rep about this, I received no answer.

Mrs. Peterson,

We're really sorry to hear about the confusion related to our HIPAA compliance. We're not HIPAA compliant, and we're sorry our team offered you different answers.

If you ever change your mind, please reach out to us, we're online 24/7 and would love to help you clean your list.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2018
Business Development
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2018

"ZB vs OTHER service provider."

Pros: The abuse and not valid emails turned out to be more accurate against another vendor.So far it has been good and hope the same level of service continues if not better.

Cons: There's not much of issues that I've experienced till now.

by Hertza on 19/07/2018

We're so glad to hear that!
Many thanks for taking the time to review us.

Consultor SOA
501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2018

"excellent mail debugger, easy to use and with a very comfortable interface"

Comments: excellent mail debugger. to avoid Span

Pros: if you hate Span and want a mail debugger. zero bounce is perfect for all this. very easy to use and with a good customer service from your page

Cons: Your page is very nice and comfortable for the user. but it should be developed in several languages. so that the world's people can use this software in the most comfortable way

by Hertza on 3/05/2018

Thank you very much for your review! Your feedback is important to us.

• Reviewed on 11/04/2018
Doug L.
Chairman and COO
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/05/2018

"Does the job, easy, completely and inexpensively"

Comments: Provides a good set of email addresses that will not bounce.

Pros: Price was key. I looked at others and they wanted a monthly charge or were more expensive for the same quality. Since I need it all year long but might not use it for 2 months, paying monthly was out of the question. I also like the complete answer. It gives me a spreadsheet of each criterion and another one with everything combined.

Cons: At first, I didn't like the way I had to wait for the answers. After using it for a while It doesn't seem to be a problem. Also, I didn't like the fact that I needed a password each time I downloaded the asnwers. Similarly, I find that the password is needed and now I am used to it.

by Hertza on 18/05/2018

Mr. Low, many thanks for sharing your feedback here! It helps us a lot.

• Reviewed on 7/05/2018
Robyn margaret M.
English Second Language Tutor
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2018

"Great way to ensure customers get your emails!"

Comments: My emails get through to clients with zero bouncing, true to the name.

Pros: As with any business, emails can mean leads. But leads won't happen if your emails are sent to spam by rigorous spam filters! ZeroBounce ensures that that doesn't happen. It also helps protect me from spam and other such issues on my end. Plus, it has helped me rise in my search results on Google. I think this is because it allows me to get through to people with less email bouncing.

Cons: It can be a bit complicated to learn this application, especially figuring out the filter settings. But overall, I have had no problems with it.

by Hertza on 3/05/2018

Mrs. McComb, we are very glad to hear about your great results with our system. We wish you the best with your clean email list! Thank you for reviewing us.

• Reviewed on 25/04/2018
Sarah P.
Author
International Affairs, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2021

"Great customer service!"

Comments: Good overall, thanks!

Pros: I just started using ZeroBounce to scrub my email lists. As soon as I got online, a customer service agent was available to chat with me and answer my questions. That made the site easy to use, and helped me get fast results!

Cons: I'm still learning how to sort the lists. The results gave me too many types of inactive emails, so now I have to merge the inactive lists from all the categories, and sort them again.

• Reviewed on 20/01/2021
Dan O.
Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 3/04/2019

"Easy, Simple Email Validation"

Comments: No complaints here! ZeroBounce does what they claim, quickly and efficiently validating emails.

Pros: ZeroBounce helps to validate our old customer and lead databases to ensure delivery and mail server compliance.

Cons: The pricing is in line with the broader market and it’s competitors, but it does add up over time - especially on larger lists.

by Hertza on 5/04/2019

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback, Mr. Oksnevad! Happy to have you.

Prashanth W.
B2B Lead Generation Specialist, Email Expert, Linkedin Expert
  • Reviewed on 1/05/2018

"Been using Zerobounce for the last few months. On the whole, I am happy with the performance."

Comments: Validate email ids at a very economical price.

Pros: Economical, easy to use and offers different solutions under one roof. Accepts both csv and text files.

Cons: Not 100% accurate and there is scope for improvement. Should work on this area and make the tool more accurate.

by Hertza on 3/05/2018

Prashanth, thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Partnerships
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/05/2019

"Great Inbox Cleanup Tool!"

Comments: ZeroBounce has allowed me to spend less time sifting through unwanted emails and more time on my actual job. A great tool for anyone!

Pros: ZeroBounce is extremely simple to use, fast, and keeps my inbox completely free from spam. I've used other software before this, but I've never seen these results before. As someone who is overwhelmed with emails on a daily basis, this is a great tool for decreasing unneeded stress and disorganization. It also does it all on it's own with barely any effort from me!

Cons: Honestly, none so far. I love using ZeroBounce!

by Hertza on 6/05/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review. We're glad to hear our system helps you!

• Reviewed on 4/05/2019
Jackie G.
Digital Marketing Analyst
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2018

"Easy to use, and very accurate"

Comments: It's been a weight off my shoulders knowing that the emails we are sending out are not going to bounce and harm our email reputation. After having trouble with this in the past, Zerobounce has been a godsend. The data enhancement isn't too shabby either! Great bang for your buck.

Pros: It's simple to upload and download your results, and the information is accurate (based on matching verified emails from Zerobounce and those that had bounced previously).

Cons: The default setting to need a password to download your results was confusing and I didn't realize until a few months down the line that I could disable that.

by Hertza on 27/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're happy to have you whenever you need us.

Dan W.
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/04/2019

"Great for bulk verfications"

Pros: ZeroBounce was able to help us build a script for our FileMaker solution and impliment their email varifcation seamlessly.

Cons: I have nothing bad to say about ZeroBounce.

by Hertza on 5/04/2019

Mr. Weiss, your kind review means so much to us. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 4/04/2019
Kelly J.
Marketing Automation & Customer Experience Analyst
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

"Love ZeroBounce"

Comments: Overall, I find ZeorBounce to be a helpful fast way to validate email addresses. I have processed approximately 400K records through their system and I continue to see an average delivery rate of about 98%.

Pros: It's so easy to buy credits and to upload your email addresses. For the most part, I have found them to be pretty accurate and I like the way they deliver my results. They split up the data by the different results as well as give a final file with all.

Cons: I have found that some of the data they said was valid hardbounced but it was a very low percentage.

by Hertza on 27/03/2019

Mrs. Johnson, we appreciate your review very much. Thank you!

Edward K.
Marketing Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2019

"ABSOLUTELY THE BEST MAILING SERVICE ADJUNCT"

Comments: Evaluation of validity of email addresses.

Pros: Invaluable. Easy to use. Intuitive. Comprehensive. Responsive, Quickly. I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT!!! I heartily recommend this ZeroBounce to any and all emailers.

Cons: there is nuthin' about ZeroBounce not to like.

by Hertza on 27/03/2019

What would we do without customers like you, Mr. Kern?

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your very kind words. So happy to have you at ZeroBounce!

Garret B.
Opertaions
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/05/2018

"Needed to verify some emails, ZeroBounce did the trick."

Comments: I can now use my email campaign software since all the invalid emails have been removed.

Pros: Price was good, relatively easy to use. I like how it broke out the emails into different categories of how they failed the verification process.

Cons: Keep getting mailing list emails. Even got an email from the CEO asking if I was sure I wanted to leave the mailing list when I tried to unsubscribe. I needed this for a one time use, I am not a regular user.

by Hertza on 3/05/2018

Garret, thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

Sacha C.
Direct Marketing Team Leader
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/04/2019

"Easy, reliable, efficient"

Pros: Ease of use, and reliability. Valid thought leadership in the marketing space. A good tool, with good assets, and a good customer service - never seen such quick and efficient feedback. Wow. Thanks to ZeroBounce, we've protected our domain name and reputation.

Cons: Not much. Or every time logged on, a chatbot appears, proposing help. We don't always need help...

by Hertza on 8/04/2019

Mr. Clement, many thanks for reviewing us! Your feedback means a lot to our team.

• Reviewed on 5/04/2019
Jc A.
Freelance Author
  • Reviewed on 5/05/2018

"Zero bounce worked great for cleaning emails"

Pros: It was reasonably priced, and it seemed to do a better job than the previous systems I'd used to clean my lists.

Cons: None of these systems are foolproof unfortunately. I still get a lot of people signing up for things and using fake addresses and so on to get free books. Not sure if there's anything that can be done about that, and doesn't really reflect on the software at this point.

by Hertza on 18/05/2018

Thank you very much for your kind review! You can always install our API on your website, if you wish.

• Reviewed on 5/05/2018
Daisy C.
Research & Sales Manager
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2018

"Validate your emails efficiently"

Pros: I love it with ZeroBounce I can validate my emails from my campaigns in a very efficient way. With the free validations that we obtained we realized the goodness of this platform, the 100% remoment

Cons: The truth has not had a problem that does not facilitate the work and efficiency in terms of email. Very good

by Hertza on 3/05/2018

Mrs. Castañeda, thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 15/04/2018
Samantha S.
Talent Seeker
Internet, 51-200 Employees

"ZeroBounce for recruiters"

Pros: It's easy to use, it's interface it's very friendly, sometimes less is more!

Cons: Sometimes, the software don't show the entire data. It may shows only if the email it's valid or not but it's not 100% sure that the email that you're verifying belongs to who you're looking for

by Hertza on 27/07/2018

Mrs. Sanchez Cortez, if you ever have any questions on your results, please reach out to us and we'll do our best to explain everything in detail.

Thank you for reviewing us!

Donna G.
Administrator / Recruiter
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees

"Zerobounce customer experience"

Comments: Discovered some of the emails i have been emailing were spam traps. Very helpful

Pros: I like that it shows me exactly which emails are good, bad, spam traps etc

Cons: I cant really think of anything i dont like.

by Hertza on 5/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback, Mrs. Geter! We appreciate it and we hope you'll always find ZeroBounce helpful.

• Reviewed on 20/05/2019

"Easy to use and does an accurate job"

Comments: I find it overall an excellent service and recommend it to anyone who wants to make sure their email listed is cleaned.

Pros: I like how easy it is to use ZeroBounce and I find it overall quite accurate. Additionally, it is quick too so you don't have to wait that long.

Cons: I wish they offered small packages for buying credits. The minimum purchase amount is now higher than in the past.

by Hertza on 20/05/2019

Your review means a lot to us, thank you!

• Reviewed on 20/05/2019