Enterprise File Archive Reviews

• Overall

About Enterprise File Archive

Automated cloud and on-premise compliance archiving eDiscovery system for Email, Files and SharePoint for global SMEs and enterprises.

Learn more about Enterprise File Archive

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Enterprise File Archive before?

Joshua R.
IT Administrator in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 Employees

Very good for its price with a couple of surprising features

5 3 years ago

Comments: We had 5 file servers and over 15TB of file data accumulated over the years. This product allowed us to reduce it to 2 file servers and the process was pretty fast less than 3 months so our overall experience is positive to this product. My suggestion is to get the most powerful hardware server before installing MessageSolution. Our business is seasonal and we may go for their cloud version after this summer just for the hands-free experience.

Pros:

Easy to operate and fast to pull in the old file data

Cons:

No pricing information initially until the online meeting taken place with the product manufacturer MessageSolution

Andrea F.
Journalism Student in Argentina
Newspapers, Self Employed

Automated archiving, easy and affordable!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

WhatI like the most about Enterprise File Archive is that I can archive all the files from different servers and have them all accesible for me in one place. This really has helped me to be more organized and saves me a lot of time! Something that is also very good about this software is its automatic archiving for those of us who usually forget to upload our files.

Cons:

I think it could have a more attractive design but other than that I have no issues with it.