Audioburst API Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall
    4.2/5

About Audioburst API

Add on-demand audio content to your apps with our API, and access our library of live & recorded audio from radio, podcasts, and more.

Learn more about Audioburst API

Intern
Publishing, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2018

"Audioburst API: Making Content Creation Feasible"

Comments: Audioburst is great. I love that I can create my own content and share it with ease.

Pros: Audioburst is where I get all my real-world updates. Not only does it cover the social and political news of different regions, it also contains podcasts that keep me informed on cultural happenings and general knowledge. More importantly, it's inspired me to actually create my own podcast with Audioburst's API. Said podcast is nothing fancy, but I think it's important to have a place to start, and Audioburst has made that feasible.

Cons: A more comprehensive tutorial would be nice. It took some getting used to.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2018
Tyler N.
Software Development
  • Reviewed on 9/03/2018

"Very Satisfied"

Pros: The ability to easily add audio to some of our key programs was great. We have tried doing this with other API's and thought it was going to be a difficult task to take on but Audioburst API just helped out so much.

Cons: We did run into some minor configuration issues in the beginning but other than that not too much to complain about.

• Reviewed on 9/03/2018
Editor de video
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2018

"Very helpful!"

Pros: Audioburst API really makes it very easy for you to add some audio to your applications, making the user experience more interactive and personal.

Cons: I'm a new user and so far i have not experienced any issues that are worth to mention, if i get to have any major problem with Audioburst API i'll update my review.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2018
Sheet Metal Worker
Building Materials, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2019

"Great program"

Pros: Adding audio to your applications has never been easier with Audioburst, curated content is also a great feature.

Cons: High learning curve, an extended tutorial would be nice.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2019