15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About Limble CMMS

The best-rated CMMS software on Capterra. Easy to use, easy to love. Cut downtime by 37% & boost productivity 41% today!

Learn more about Limble CMMS

Pros:

Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence.

Cons:

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Limble CMMS ratings

4.8
4.9
4.7
4.7

9.4/10

Limble CMMS has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 497 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Limble CMMS before?

Larry
Larry
Senior Maintenance Technician in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51–200 Employees

Reliability starts with a good CMMS.

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Limble has been instrumental in implementing a maintenance reliability program here at RIE. As a power user and for the operators submitting work requests, the Limble system is user-friendly. I like that anyone can submit a work request without needing to log into Limble, and I like that the requestors get updates on the work requests they submit. Customer service for Limble is remarkable, and my CSM [sensitive content hidden] always answers my questions in a very timely fashion. [sensitive content hidden]did an excellent job teaching me the ropes of Limble, and I am very pleased to have those training recordings and all the great training on Limble's YouTube channel.

Cons:

I have not found anything I dislike about Limble. It is extremely customizable, so if there is something you don't like or you want to add something, you are more than likely able to change/add those things in Limble.

Alternatives Considered: MaintainX and UpKeep

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS: One of the biggest reasons I chose Limble was the stellar customer service reviews. I entered the quest for a CMMS, thinking I knew what I wanted. When I started reviewing the three systems, Limble was not at the top of my list. Another reason I chose Limble was because of the all-in pricing. I don't have to pay extra for training/implementation.

lance
Supervisor in US
Wholesale, 201–500 Employees

Midwest Industries

5.0 last month New

Comments: It is easy to work with in setting up assets and PM once I got into a groove. The help and training were very helpful and the assistance from Limble was very pleasant and patient with my lack of computer skills. The aura was very nice it was like she could feel my pain in not knowing what I was doing and helped out the best to her ability.

Pros:

The looks and setup of software. Price was affordable and liked it presentation to hook you in.

Cons:

Really had no cons just my own computer knowledge hindered me a little.

Alternatives Considered: MaintainX

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS: They were not really helpful and I never got it up and running we had it for 3 years.

Switched From: FTMaintenance Select

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS: Limble appeared to more appealing looks wise and easy to maneuver around.

Aubrey
Mechanic in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51–200 Employees

Slow, Buggy, Unreliable, Tedious

1.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I don't enjoy using it, especially for the price I'd rather just go back to using greasy pieces of paper. But I'm not the one who makes those decisions, I'm just the one who has to slog through trying to use Limble every day.

Pros:

UI is mostly straightforward. Communication through Limble between mechanics and drivers is generally smooth. Desktop/web use is slightly better than the app.

Cons:

Immense amount of wasted time logging back in and reloading work orders as Limble is constantly closing or reporting an error that requires refreshing. Also huge wasted time putting parts in a work order multiple times as they often don't save. Parts that are confirmed on a WO will sometimes not be taken from inventory. Parts search page is terrible, the part you're looking for will appear as you type in the number but the list resets itself before you can click on the part. Comments will often not save at all or save with words in different order than typed. Generally frustrating and feels tedious to use. Automatically playing a meme GIF after closing a WO/PM feels childish and patronizing, with the icing on the cake being an error message appearing when you press the button to turn it off.

Robert
Machine Maintenance Supervisor in US
Machinery, 201–500 Employees

Maintenance in Manufacturing

Comments: Limble was the first CMMS that we used as a company and has been absolutely transformative to how we handle maintenance. We are a small team and there was little to no training that we needed. The online chat to ask questions was enough to address the vast majority of our questions, and our contacts at Limble have remained in contact and are consistently checking in to make sure that everything is working up to our needs.
It makes tracking tickets easy and catalogs them all for you. PMs are handled in a very straightforward way that is easy to understand. Everything is searchable and sorted under the asset that it belongs to, that is a big help.
It helps operators report by walking them through the info that we need and even letting them attach pictures simply.
It is a little more pricey, but the features that Limble offers and the intuitive nature of the service makes it well worth the cost from where I am concerned.

Pros:

Asset specific work reporting - No more tracking people down to ask what was having the problem. PM - templates for editing what is done per PM, schedule to get the PM done in a timely manner. Parts inventory - parts can be cataloged with photo and associated to assets. Easy of use - it is pretty intuitive to just pick up and use.

Cons:

Some features, eg some templates, are only accessible through a click tree. Some bugs in time tracking, the app or website will refresh occasionally and reset the timer or close the ticket that is open.

Alternatives Considered: Maxpanda CMMS, MaintainX, eMaint CMMS and Fiix

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS: Intuitive nature and product feel. There was little to no training that needed to happen for our users, the operators on the shop floor picked up work reporting through QR code mostly without a hitch. Email integration was helpful and the old email address was just forwarded along to a new email by our IT dept.

Oliver
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11–50 Employees

Limble Review

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: 10/10 experience! I am greatly impressed with my CSM [sensitive content hidden], as well as the whole support Team. I have never waited longer than 15 seconds for a support response. I feel the implementation process is greatly impacted by the quality of the CSM you are assigned and I couldn't ask for a better one! extremely helpful and intelligent. Overall I am very impressed with Limble and constantly refer people to give it a shot!

Pros:

Vendor management, Work request system, Preventative maintenance, Budget, Ease of use, Simple UI, Fast mobile app, Information tracking, Asset hierarchy, There is a lot to love! Limble has simplified much of my daily work and I appreciate the constant review and updates.

Cons:

Mobile app has been quite glitchy in the past but recently have noticed big improvements. Within asset hierarchy, I feel the UI of dragging to specific "trees" could be greatly improved to make process more efficient.

Alternatives Considered: Titan CMMS and UpKeep

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS: Honestly, I liked the name, website, and first interaction much better than competitors

Adam
Facilities Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Director of Facilities

Comments: The setup and support were exceptional. Our needs were assessed and we were given the appropriate information to get us started and grow the system. There is plenty of online help via chat or videos that are easy to follow. There are many options to display the data to fit our needs.

Pros:

I like providing customers an easy way to submit a work order though QR codes and how Limble provides updates on the status of the work order submitted. We can customize QR codes to different assets, locations, and vehicles.

Cons:

I don't have any major complaints. I might prefer a display of data that looks a little more like an Excel spreadsheet.

Jeff
Facilities Services Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 201–500 Employees

Awesome CMMS System

5.0 last week New

Comments: I have been working weekly with our customer support specialist [sensitive content hidden] as she has been coaching and supporting us to bring Limble online and showing us the potential, this system offers. [sensitive content hidden] has made the trainings fun and easy to understand. When I have had any questions, she has been very responsive with solutions. I truly appreciate her help while we setup our new system.

Pros:

From our initial introduction to Limble, to being assigned our Customer Support Specialist the process has been extremely simple, no pressure and enjoyable experience. [sensitive content hidden] our Customer Support Specialist has worked to make sure we are comfortable with the project as well as meet goals in training and implementation. Limble is by far the most customer friendly, simple to use softwares out there. I have used several other CMMS systems and hands down agree this is been the easiest to pick up and use.

Cons:

So far, I struggle to find anything that I have would consider a con.

Les
Banking, 201–500 Employees

Easy to use!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Terrific. We are still in the infancy stages of utilization, but all of our stakeholders love the system. We can't wait to get more "hands on" with it.

Pros:

The user interface is clean and so easy to use. I have received MANY compliments regarding it's convenience and appearance.

Cons:

Sometimes customer support takes a while to answer questions.

Alternatives Considered: MaintainX and UpKeep

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS: MaxPanda is the worst CMMS system that I've used in my very long career. Terrible system and I could not wait to get away from it.

Switched From: Maxpanda CMMS

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS: Ease of use and more cost efficient for what we use the system for.

Machinery, 201–500 Employees

Limble is a CMMS company

Comments: We absolutely love Limble and have never looked back to our old system. The team was very easy to work with and patiently walked us through the crossover from old to new. If you are considering Limble, take the plunge!

Pros:

The simple visual reporting is exactly what our executive team was looking for in a CMMS. The endless limitations of Limble have been probably one of the biggest surprises for us. The QR codes for our assets. The QR codes that link to schematics and other attachments to assets.

Cons:

My technicians would like to be able to not receive emails from the Limble system when they are not working. We haven't found a simple way to stop those while they are away.

RHONDA
GFEBS PRODUCTION CONTROL LEAD in US
Government Relations, 51–200 Employees

Tunista employee

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I am very satisfied with what I have learned and what there is available to learn.

Pros:

The ease of learning the system. The ability to ask questions and are provided an answer almost immediately

Cons:

The reporting aspect of it is not what we have been used to, but we are getting the hang of it

Alternatives Considered: Maintenance Connection

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS: Our contract was lost to the company we were employed with, and the new company does not use Maximo

Switched From: Maximo

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS: The other products could not handle what we need to provide per our contract

Mike
Safety Manager & Facilities Systems Manager in US
Hospitality, 1,001–5,000 Employees

LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support

Comments: Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

Pros:

1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program. 2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's. 3. PM creating, customizing, scheduling, and updating is easy and intuitive. 4. PM's can trigger work orders based on readings such as temperature, mileage, hours, cycles, and etc. which allows the technicians to focus on the PM and allows the supervisor to schedule necessary repairs as needed. 5. Customizable dashboards and reports with KPI's that can help us prove our case for new equipment and personnel! This is actually a great feature since our team uses the data for bragging rights. 6. Asset inventory is customizable - We can add asset pictures, data plate information, manuals, and etc. The possibilities are endless here. 7. Parts inventory helps us keep the important parts in stock to keep us running. 8. Product Board - We can make feature requests for all users to see and vote on it. This helps their development team prioritize upcoming features and allows us to see what other users are requesting so that we could vote on it.

Cons:

Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

Alternatives Considered: Asset Essentials, Dematic Sprocket, iMaint EAM, Hippo CMMS, Amadeus Hotels, Fiix, ManWinWin and UpKeep

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS: Limble is just easy to use and great to work with. Limble treated us like we were one of their customers whereas their competitors were up front and said they will "provide very minimal support during the trial since we were not a paying customer" (that was UpKeep).

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS: I vetted through 30 CMMS' and did trials on 5 different CMMS' we were serious about. None of Limble's competitors can match their applications simplicity, personal attention and support.

Peretz
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11–50 Employees

Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too

Comments: Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management. Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

Pros:

Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs. Great customer service, attentive team. Straightforward configuration. Straightforward pricing. Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

Cons:

The design could be a little more sleek.

Alternatives Considered: DIMO Maint, MaintainX, Hippo CMMS, Maintainly and UpKeep

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS: We trialed and demoed a slew of CMMS options, and ultimately LImble was found to best meet our needs. While the world of CMMS is thankfully moving away from legacy-styled systems, not all of the newcomers have everything we needed. 1)Limble is easy to use for everyone 2)Limble made it very easy to understand our date 3)Limble allowed us to customize our schedules in the best possible way 4)Limble offers a robust mobile solution 5)Limble's tying of inventory to assets and jobs has helped ensure that technicians are always going out with the items they need, while management has real time knowledge of stock and PO capabilities. 6) In addition to the Limble beating out the other options we tried in our experience, they are the most reasonably priced for the product they provide. No functionalities are held ransom to nickel and dime. Three well-structured tiers, each specifically targeted to another audience, ensures that you will be paying for the product that has all the features you need.

Bradley
Terminal Manager in Canada
Biotechnology, 2–10 Employees

"The Full Package of Limble is a Very powerful tool"

Comments: The Limble software development team has done their job. It does everything you need. The amount of hours I saved by using Limble is allowing my Team to do so many other things throughout the day. At this point, it's saving me at least 1.5 hours per 10-hour day in digging through paperwork. The data collection alone on Critical Components is Very Crucial story telling data.

Pros:

What Doesn't Limble CMMS offer? The Field tech to perform the Scope of Work. Limble full customizations take limble from a CMMS-based system to a FULL circle day-to-day operational platform, Completed Forms with Documented timestamped pictures, Safety Compliance checklists, and daily product movement. Limble is one of the easiest CMMS software to navigate, My Team utilizes Limble in all aspects to Set, Plan, and Document all Opertional needs, Utalizing the parts inventory system followed by attaching the PO #/parts into a work order is a breeze, Inventory days have become Inventory Mornings, and Maintaining a Flow of Daily Work as a direct cause of the organization limble provides. the integrations and ease of implementation of Limble were very Smooth, Yes data entry can be challenging, although as you implement Limble prioritizes the data entry by Critical assets, allowing the remaining data entry to be completed on the first PM/WO trip to the asset. The frequency of use is at an ALL TIM high with my team understanding the positive impacts of a well-managed system. The Customer Support at Limble has been second to NONE, Very prompt service in answering any small questions via a handy chat window built directly into the APP/Web-based Window. Limble is a part of our ONE GOAL ONE TEAM.

Cons:

There's not much in Limble I've found I can't deal with. Hats off for the development on where you guys have come from since you first launched, The newest updates have proved to be very successful with no Day to Day issues.

Alternatives Considered: MaintainX, QuickBooks Time and Hilan

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS: Limbles ease of use on Customizations along with easy navigation limits the amount of time spent training Operators in the field to USE liMBLE CMMS on a daily basis. we literally teach visiting contractors how to follow step-by-step instructions to complete a woRK ORDER IN THE FIELD.

Mirhat
Facility Manager in US
Aviation & Aerospace, 501–1,000 Employees

Great maintenance tool

Comments: It has been a great experience to implement such a system. It has helped us with the communication, asset management and data collection.

Pros:

This cloud-based software is a platform where the whole team can interact and provide live updates. Communication is a great part of this software.

Cons:

Some of the reports could be little more time-based. There is a huge variety of the reports but not too many are focused on time.

Alternatives Considered: FixMe.IT

Switched From: DataStream

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS: The number of the features that were needed.

Andrea
Work Control Specialist in US
Facilities Services, 51–200 Employees

Limble Experience

Comments: Our experience with Limble has been great. I feel like the process went smoothly due to the support of our Customer Success Manager, Ciro Cuellar.

Pros:

The pros would be the systems flexibility and our Customer Success Managers assistance with setup and issues.

Cons:

It would be nice to see how others have set up their systems in a University setting. Examples would have probably been helpful for assisting with the initial set up.

Alternatives Considered: Asset Essentials and DirectLine

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS: The reporting was not what we were looking for and the system is dated.

Switched From: MicroMain

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS: Due to the customization and ease of use.

Daniel
Chief Operations Officer in Australia
Hospital & Health Care, 201–500 Employees

Limble - Simple, easy and effective

Comments: After having battles with an inferior platform for over 5 years, introducing Limble was a breath of fresh air

Pros:

1. The flexibility to tailor it to suit our business1. Customer support is amazing

Cons:

Limble does not make provision for booking jobs against a particular cost code or cost centre to allow finance to know where the particular job should be booked to. But with the help of the customer service team we have managed to find a work-around (as this was a critical requirement for us). This may however be a future improvement opportunity for Limble (I’d be happy to discuss this in person if that were to become of interest to Limble at some point)

Ray
O&M Foreman in US
Utilities, 2–10 Employees

High quality CMMS software for an affordable price

Comments: From the very beginning everything went smooth, and the transition from our old system to this one has been effortless. Their customer service is great and they are all very pleasant to speak with and are willing to tackle any issue or concern.

Pros:

Very user friendly platform, fully customizable for what you want, and very affordable especially for smaller facilities. And the QR code feature makes work order submitting a very simple and effective tool.

Cons:

Some features cost more money as well as adding users but the tier pricing platform also allowed this software to be affordable for us which otherwise might not have been.

Alternatives Considered: MaintainX, eMaint CMMS and UpKeep

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS: Not user friendly, platform not customizable, not specifically a CMMS software.

Switched From: Eptura Asset

Newton
Flight Discovery Center Building & Operations Manager in US
Aviation & Aerospace, 51–200 Employees

Best Bang for your Buck

Comments: LimbleCMMS has been a fantastic all in one tool to keep track of work orders, man hours, and upcoming projects in our Operations Department. I would highly recommend this software to any small to mid-size business or organization.

Pros:

The best part about LimbleCMMS is their support team. I know I can call them and have a timely response with a fix to a bug or help with a new feature. They are incredibly open to suggestions and are willing to implement needed features or explain how an already implemented feature can serve that purpose.

Cons:

The mobile app can be difficult to use when starting out. I recommend the full version for the first few weeks of use especially when building assets.

Alternatives Considered: BlueFolder and FMX

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS: More cost effective for what our organization needed. User friendly for quicker training for part time employees.

Bob
Director of Operations in US
Food Production, 51–200 Employees

Limble Review After Three Years

Comments: We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

Pros:

When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

Cons:

The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

Kevin
Government Administration, 11–50 Employees

New CMMS system

Comments: This is the first time the county has utilized a CMMS system for its main buildings. We looked at and tested several systems before moving forward with Limble. Overall we are very happy with the product, its team and the costs associated with having this system. It was easy to set up, the techs and outside users like it and upper management is very pleased we were able to get a system of this nature up and running in a timely manner.

Pros:

Fairly easy to set up. The implementation team was awesome and always readily available for us as we went through the start up of the program. Additionally as we have now moved past the implementation process the online chat is always available and responds very quickly if/when we have questions. The system is very customizable to your needs but not overly technical to use. My staff and I are facilities guys, not IT guys so the process and use of the program has been pretty easy. Outside users appear to be happy with the system as well. The limble team also worked well with our IT dept and its requests/requirements.

Cons:

Our team also runs a small fleet program. We found it a little cumbersome to run our fleet inspections through the system but their are other options within the system that we are not fully using that could refine this at a small cost (GPS).This dept. also handles the custodial staff and supplies. So far we have not been able to utilize the inventory management of those supplies in Limble in an easier way than our current legacy system.

Alternatives Considered: MaintainX and Maintenance Connection

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS: Total features, ease of use and pricing

Brandon
Executive in US
Retail, 201–500 Employees

Limble is Great, the Service is even Better!

Comments: Limble and the service provided has been great and improved our maintenance efficiencies.

Pros:

As a company with over 500 employees, keeping our facility safe and in top production shape is of the utmost priority. The backbone to making that happen is the maintenance department and their ability to keep us running. After years of continuous growth, our need to organize our maintenance department became greater than ever. Organization breeds efficiencies, and that’s exactly what Limble did for us. Limble put hours back in our day. With Limble we were able to direct all internal work requests, prioritize those requests, pre-load our planned maintenance tasks, track machine and technician hours and their associated cost, and overall, gave us the data and opportunity to make better decisions for our business. As good as Limble is, the service offered by Limble is even better. Our Customer Success Manager, [sensitive content hidden], has been crucial to getting us to where we need to be. She is always available when we have issues and checks in often to ensure things are running smoothly. Her knowledge of the system has allowed us to create custom reports and dashboards which we use for financial and operational decision-making. She understands Limble and our business, asks questions to gain clarity, and offers suggestions to better aid us. My only regret with Limble is that we didn’t implement it earlier!

Cons:

The one thing I like the least about Limble is that it is a pay per user service, not a flat rate.

Jonathan
Chemicals, 11–50 Employees

Best CMMS system I've ever used.

Comments: Limble has made my life extremely easy, and has streamlined a lot of processes that affect several different departments. QC, maintenance, production, and management have all benefited from this system. The user friendliness has made it easy to implement for employees who do not have much experience using a CMMS system. The customer service? Absolutely second to none. I have never had a question go unanswered, and sometimes I like to use the chat feature just to send memes to the customer service reps on the other end of the computer. Seems to brighten their day. I never plan on switching CMMS systems, and would plan on using this anywhere I go.

Pros:

As someone who has worked as a maintenance mechanic, maintenance planner, and supervisor, I have seen workflow through many lenses and worked with several different CMMS systems. This is the best CMMS system I have ever used based on the customization options, user friendliness, and customer support. After using this system, this was an easy sell to a company that did not previously utilize a CMMS system. I couldn't be happier.

Cons:

My only complaint is that when multiple pictures are uploaded to a work order (especially one that is in progress for days or weeks), there is not an ability to scroll through those pictures. Each picture must be closed and a new one opened. This comes into play with work orders that require a long time to complete, and a visual progression through pictures would be nice to have.

Andrew
Food Production, 51–200 Employees

Great program

Comments: When I was initially looking for a CMMS program, I had calls with 5 other companies including Limble. I started to see a lot of similarities after the third interview. I would say the main reason for choosing Limble was the UI. It's was the easiest to use and the rep I had, [sensitive content hidden] was very professional and know everything about the product. I have reached out to him on several occasions and he is super responsive and always has a good answer.

Pros:

I have a few older gentlemen on my maintenance team who are very savvy with electronics. Limble has a very user friendly platform with big buttons. The bigger buttons make it easier to use. The steps used in a WO or PM are in a nice step-by-step order with the ability to create the WO or PM however desired to fit the needs of the business. It's easy to use.

Cons:

I'm sure I'm not the only maintenance team out there that doesn't get to complete a WO on the same day. I would like to be able to back date jobs. Sometimes we get extremely busy and don't have time to stop.

Tim
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Improved performance at a performing arts facility

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Limble has been a tremendous step up in how we've been able to operate our facility. Maintenance items are completed in a more timely basis. Preventative Maintenance is being done at a level higher than ever before, with less work being deferred to our off season.

Pros:

Limble has allowed us to integrate building maintenance, concessions management, event planning and various compliance requirements into one place. This has made running a large historic building much cleaner. The ability to collect data allows us to better plan budgets and communicate with the Board of Trustee what money needs to be spent and why.

Cons:

We haven't had too many issues with Limble. Any performance issues that come up are quickly remedied after a report is filed. Their support staff are professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Because their team often integrates updates and new features any of the functions that felt clunky when we first started using Limble have been streamlined or superseded.

Caleb
OPEX Coordinator in US
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

Solid CMMS- Lots of Potential and Knows its Lane

Comments: Very positive. Having a Limble contact directly assigned to your company is very helpful when onboarding and building out the system. [sensitive content hidden] (Customer Success Manager) is a great example of this- very willing to help solve problems and get down into the inner details of the system interactions to get you a reasonable answer. Limble's customer service team comes across very respectful and humble- they are willing to accept that some things in the system are not yet perfect and will tell you the truth when you are trying to make Limble do something it is not built to do. Overall great experience and I look forward to continue working with them to further build out my company's unique structure.

Pros:

Limble's ease-of-use provides for easy start-up and explanation to new users. The system logic is relatively easy to understand and is great for what it is built to do: be the an amazing CMMS. It also excels as a company database/register for Vendors, parts, and company assets.

Cons:

The system can get complicated quick as you go deeper- one needs to have the end in mind when building out the system. The limitations with this system involve its programer's scope: Limble could do many things but it is built to do one thing...