Filter by:

• Overall

About Learningbank

Powerful digital learning that helps companies raise engagement, shorten time to performance and increase retention.

Learn more about Learningbank

Mads J.
Project Manager in Denmark
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Feedback

4 2 months ago

Comments: I can see the possibilities that LearningBank offers. However, our implementation was not suffient which means that we have to try to build the road while we going.

Pros:

The design and possibilities is quite nice

Cons:

The interface and userdesign is a issue - especiallly for our users who is not superusers. E.g. the shift between administrator- and user profil.

Denise E.
HR konsulent in Denmark
Newspapers, 501-1,000 Employees

Great learningsystem for beginners

5 2 months ago

Comments: We have not had the chance to use Learningbank for an user perspective, but we will use it for pre- and onboarding, class-room courses and surveys.

Pros:

The modulemaker is fantastic. You dont have to be professional to use the system.

Cons:

It would be nice if we could use our own fond (montserrat).

Thomas C.
VP - General Counsel in Denmark

E-learning Platform

4 2 months ago

Comments: I am overall very happy with Learningbank, and we are defenitly going to keep using them in the future.

Pros:

Learningbank listens to their custoemrs and adapt to the needs. It is a very agile way of working and always willing to help. The system in itself i very intuative, and easy to use.

Cons:

The overall agility loses a little in the organisational setup. It is not easy to change the organisation you have setup in the beginning.

Ida B.
HR-coordinator in Norway
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees

review

4 2 months ago New

Comments: We had a problem with low rate of employees taking cources and not a good system for following up. Learningbank solves this problem and we get a lot of good feedback from the end-users.

Pros:

Easy to use for setting up modules, and looks good for the end user

Cons:

It could be more easy to take out analyzes from the sharings.

Martin S.
CCO in Denmark

Future of Learning

5 3 months ago

Pros:

It was super easy to get started. I was surprised how you can build both engaging and sticky learning with very limited internal resources. From an admin perspective, you have the right level of flexibility/options to ‘mirror’ existing offline learning-paths. Feedback from our employees has been great (so far). Now we can scale our learning and eliminate human mistakes:-)

Cons:

LB has so many clients across many industries. I could miss some inspiration on how other software companies leverage LB software.

Nicklas K.
CEO in Denmark
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Easy to use and very professionel onboarding

5 2 years ago

Comments: We are extremely excited about the product and see it as a long-term collaboration where we work together to build a unique learning culture within the company.

Pros:

- Dedicated team - Beautiful design - Easy to use - Trustworthy company - Sublime support - Great product

Cons:

Learningbank is very user-friendly and the team behind makes every effort to give you the best start. Even though we wanted more customized features, we found some good solutions together. They did a lot for us to keep us happy all the way.

Sara F.
Studentermedhjælper in Denmark
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Limited experience - primarily within support, events and supporting course development

3 3 months ago

Pros:

As I am working part time my experience with Learningbank is limited. It is primarily supporting our employees, supporting the development of microlearnings and courses and managing events. The customer support is very helpful and are fast to respond, when I have questions regarding to the support of our employees. I like how it is possible to build up a learning journey for a specific employee group - but there can be some challenges in the limitations about deleting, changing and moving around in published learnings. It isn't that flexible, which can be necessary when some internal processes changes and requires changes in the learning modules. The possibility of managing events through Learningbank is great because it is something that can be very resource demanding to do manually. Still I see some challenges in the limitations of making an event open to certain employee groups, so I don't have to invite them manual - as well as limitations in deleting already invited users etc. It is not much flexible, which makes it necessary to manage parts of the event manually outside of Learningbank.

Cons:

As before, my experience with Learningbank is limited. Deleting, changing and moving around in published learnings isn't that flexible, which limits the usefulness of making a learning journey for the employees. When there is changes in the organization and processes, it isn't that easy to update already published learning - as well as replacing parts of the learning with a new learning fx. As well, events isn't that flexible, which means it can be necessary to manage parts outside Learningbank, and the usability disappears because I can't handle all the administration for an event in Learningbank.

Olli R.
People Development Consultant in Finland
Restaurants, 10,000+ Employees

More than just a learning management system

5 last year

Comments: Digital learning can be so much more than just completing modules and tracking records. With Learningbank, we are on our way to developing digital learning into an immersive experience that is not only fun but also aligned with our company’s strategic goals. It is also worth mentioning that Learningbank's way of working is truly agile - we always have access to the latest innovations in digital learning!

Pros:

Trust me, Learningbank is more than just a regular "eLearning" and LMS vendor. They truly are learning obsessed and work hard to create next-level digital learning experiences. - First-class, customer oriented service - Platform is easy to use both for learners and admins - Technology that supports blended learning and gamification - New, super cool features are introduced regularly - Great reporting tools - Built-in module maker to create microlearning content - Test, surveys, etc.

Cons:

Sometimes there are minor bugs in the platform, but they are usually fixed quickly.

Stine M.
HR in Denmark
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

I recommend Learningbank to everyone I know

5 2 months ago

Comments: Absolutely amazing. Learningbank fully meet my expectations for preboarding, onboarding and offboarding. It gives our managers an opportunity to provide a more structured training of their employees.

Pros:

Flexibility Gamification Mobile first Easy dashboard

Cons:

Module maker need some work - should be more like canva.com

Jesper H.
Customer Success Manager in Denmark

Great for onboarding new employees

5 5 years ago

Comments: With teams both in Copenhagen, Aalborg and Pakistan we need to make sure our new employees are quickly onboardet with the correct knowledge. Learningbank allows me to easily create learning paths and assign them to employees all over the world. The interface is easy to use and Learningbank offers great help in making digital learning content that our employees want to use.

Pros:

Learningbank really helps you getting started and doing it the correct way the first time. Also the digital content department makes great engaging and playfull content that fits our employees mindset.

Cons:

It took a bit longer to get up and running. From start to finish it took arround 4 weeks.

Learningbank Response

5 years ago

Thx for the great review. We are very happy that you enjoy using our platform.

Katrine S.
Nordic Head of Employee Experience in Denmark
Hospitality, 10,000+ Employees

Engaging and user friendly

5 2 years ago

Comments: Learningbank is an important business partner to us. They have spend time investigating in getting to know our business and the "pains" we have. They always deliver on time and are experts in their field.

Pros:

The platform is easy to navigate in. With the personal profiles each user only see the content that is relevant for them. It is easy to be an admin in the platform.

Cons:

Next step for the platform is to have an ore advanced dashboard with insights.

Christopher B.
Founder in Denmark

5 2 months ago

Comments: Absolutely ambitious and talented employees - that takes good care of you, and really believe that learning should be something you "want to do" and not something you "have to do"

Pros:

Integrating is very easy! Especially the sharing feature allowing you to create real employee journeys are amazing. Having a easy way to create learning content that is engaging, interactive and fun.

Cons:

The social learning wall is an amazing idea, and I hope they will keep developing this part of the product.

Mehmet C.
Project Manager in Denmark
Media Production, 501-1,000 Employees

Very nice user interface and easy to get started

5 2 months ago

Comments: We have not started using the system together with our users yet, but so far from an administrator perspective, the system looks very ambitious and promising to will help us reach our goals. These are regarding better onboarding experience and continuously courses together with the Event feature.

Pros:

Modern and not too complex, both from a user and administrator perspective.

Cons:

Small bugs and few features are missing.

Anna L.
Markedskonsulent in Denmark
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees

Good platform

4 2 years ago

Pros:

It has a simple design and it is easy to build your own modules.

Cons:

You have to make the right settings from the beginning. It is not flexible if you need to make chances. But I can understand that it is something they are working on in Learningbank.

Marked development Consultant in Denmark
Insurance, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great product

5 2 months ago

Pros:

It is a very good learning and onboarding platform

Cons:

It’s been a while since I used it, so I don’t remember the cons

Dorthe S.
Retail Mananger in Denmark
Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees

A great learning platform & partner

5 2 years ago

Comments: We wanted to speed up our onboarding process and give new employees a more fun welcome. Learningbank has helped us create a complete onboarding og learning enviroment that supports training through the entire employee journey. They have been really helpfull in both onboarding, training and helping me set everything up and making sure we got our HR system integrated.

Pros:

Learningbanks platform is really userfriendly and comes with builtin learning content that makes it fast and easy to support all our employees with quality learning. The compliance learning within GDPR, Cyber Security etc is some of the best i have ever seen and our employees really like it.

Cons:

It´s a great software, but there could be more customized reports.

Mihaela E.
Training Developer in Romania
Tobacco, 10,000+ Employees

Learning Bank - Suitable for all learners

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Two words are coming into mind : user-friendly and intuitive. We received feedback after the Go Live of the system and this were the words on everyone's mouth.

Pros:

It is user-friendly and intuitive, it was easy to implement, and everyone was really helpful in the process.

Cons:

We didn't find yet any cons, only that we had to think better when merging the systems because there where some issues from our system.

Peter M.
Rektor REMA Skolen in Denmark
Supermarkets, 10,000+ Employees

Great learning journeys

5 2 months ago

Comments: Great people, solution oriented, subject matter experts on blended learning.

Pros:

Great visual Universe. Easy to use platform, Very competent consultants and inspirational meetings leading to new ways of learning. More than just a software - it’s building strong culture and learning at the same time.

Cons:

Limited possibilities with advanced needs. Locked to main functionality.

Jan S.
EOTF-Trainer in Finland
Restaurants, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Learningbank to Finland

5 2 years ago

Comments: The superuser training could have been splitted for 2 days, because the platform is new and the way of set up the hiearachy etc. are new. One can't understand everything fully in few hours. Or maybe there could be webinar after week or so. Overall I would give 10/10. I never felt dumb to ask or point out our needs as a customer. Every time I had any issues I really felt like my worries were taken seriously everytime and everyone at Learningbank seemed to go the extra mile to solve our issues. They also never seemed to be offended by developement feedback I gave during the implementation process. As a customers point of view, one of the best companies I know. Would totally recommend for anyone seeking LMS.

Pros:

Its intuitive and easy to use from users point of view. it has quite fresh layout.

Cons:

For me honeslty there was nothing I did not like. Of course there was some features, that we wanted to add or change, but every time those needs were taken care of or atleast passed forward to developement team. If something has to be mentioned the front page should be more adjustable by admin.

Krist V.
Academy manager in Denmark
Building Materials, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Learningbank

4 2 months ago New

Comments: The people at Learningbank are very customer and service oriented. Friendly and helpfull. All the persons I had contact with have always done what they promissed, on time, so very reliable to work with.

Pros:

Very user-friendly program, both for th euser as for the administrator.

Cons:

It is not possible to make back-ups directly in the system.

Alina S.
Training Admin in Romania
Tobacco, 10,000+ Employees

Review

4 2 months ago New

Comments: Great experience overall.

Pros:

It is easy to use, comprehensible and not crowded, friendly for the end user.

Cons:

Not being able to edit training paths, lack of tags in modules

Martin B.
HR Consultant in Denmark
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent collaboration

5 2 months ago

Comments: The collaboration with Learningbank was outstanding :-)

Pros:

It's fun and easy to use both as a user and an administrator.

Cons:

Unfortunately it was not possible to integrate the software with our internal HR system