15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is an omnichannel, online software for architects & builders in construction to manage business processes, sales & marketing.

Learn more about Zoho CRM

Pros:

I like that it is very flexible, there are many customization possible and the customer support is great.

Cons:

The programming language for the custom functions. Also the Document merge function, lack of fonts, merging wrong characters sometime.

Zoho CRM ratings

4.1
4.1
4.3
4.3

7.9/10

Zoho CRM has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 6,757 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zoho CRM before?

Filter reviews (6,757)

Ziva
Ziva
Sales Services Manager in Portugal
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A robust CRM tool that has increased our sales success rate.

Comments: Zoho CRM has really supercharged our sales operations making them more successful. It provides us with great tools which help us manage all our sales activities including customer communications and closing sales deals.

Pros:

Zoho CRM allows us to engage with our customers effectively during sales operations and offer them personalized communications which has helped us make more sales. It was much easier to customize to match our needs. Has super amazing sales analytical tools which provides us with the insights we need to understand our sales performance and do sales predictions.

Cons:

There has been no time that Zoho CRM has failed to offer us the best services. Nothing not to love about it.

Firas
Manager information systems in Greece
Construction, 10,000+ Employees

ZOHO CRM experience in Construction industry

4.0 last week New

Comments: Overall, my experience with Zoho CRM has been positive. The platform's customizability and integration capabilities make it a robust choice for businesses looking to streamline their customer relationship management. While there are areas that could benefit from improvement, particularly in customer support and mobile functionality, Zoho CRM's extensive feature set and cost-effectiveness make it a compelling option for organizations of all sizes

Pros:

Zoho CRM offers a lot of customization options allowing business to tailor it based on needs. This included extra fields, layouts, modules, and reports. It has a user-friendly interface that can be easily configured with easy accessibility to all information with simple clicks. It has good integration capabilities with other applications with free and paid add-ons. Cost is acceptable compared to other competitive software and has variety of options based on the level of functionalities needed.

Cons:

Some advanced features are not easy to implement and require certain knowledge and skills to be configured. Based on the license level, some customer support is not the best experience you look for in a cloud solution. Mobile app is missing some of the main features that are needed to have access to CRM information.

Alternatives Considered: monday CRM and CRM Analytics

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: In-house solution was not reliable anymore and needs a major technology update while other competitive products were either missing a lot of functionalities or more expensive

Switched From: monday CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Needed functionalities with an affordable and reasonable price

Emma
Business owner in Australia
Printing, 2–10 Employees

Support is not there when they have a glitch!

Comments: Zoho is great until something goes wrong, they caused the glitch and no one has ever offered a suitable solution. You spend all this money setting up the system to be left high and dry when they have an issue.

Pros:

Emails linked to the CRM which was all in one place.

Cons:

The support team leave you going around in circles. When you give and instruction they always come back with but can we help you. This is always the response leaving you with no answers or resolution. They take your money and do not refund or offer any compensation. You get ignored and basically sent to the beginning every time so you go away.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Because the glitch was never fixed and I needed to get my business working again, the IT company went 4 weeks back and forth with no resolution. 8 months later still nothing, request to cancel subscription ignored. Got the but let us help you and they still take the payment and then won’t refund.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: It was within my budget at the time. Don’t I regret that now.

Gina M
President, Exit Planning Advisor, Broker in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

ZOHO ONE and ZOHO CRM

Pros:

Various pricing tiers, including a free version with basic features; user interface of Zoho CRM is fairly user-friendly; Great Customization options!; integrates seamlessly with other Zoho applications as well as third-party apps, such as Google Workspace, Microsoft Office 365, Zapier, and social media platforms. It also offers automation. Mobile Accessibility with the app

Cons:

Zoho CRM is user-friendly, but mastering its full range of features and customization options requires time and training, especially for users who are new to CRM software. There is limited customer support with long response times and difficulty in getting timely assistance for technical issues or queries. I personally have had a few issues with some minor glitches and the first response back is always some canned response that is annoying. After about 3 tries, they then ask you to send a video of the issue, and then MAYBE someone will help fix it all. There are still issues I am having after a year that have not been fixed, and these glitches are affecting my automation. For complex customization, may require technical expertise or assistance from Zoho's professional services, which incurs additional costs. Scalability: While Zoho CRM is suitable for small to medium-sized businesses, some larger enterprises may find its scalability limited compared to other CRM solutions on the market. Other: offline functionality of Zoho CRM is limited, which may pose challenges for users who frequently work in environments with poor or no internet connectivity.

Marketing Specialist in US
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

Zoho CRM allows for customization and effective lead handling.

Comments: For the most part, Zoho CRM is a functional program that will allow a company to set up a system that works, without breaking the bank.

Pros:

Zhoh CRM is fairly easy to use and set-up. As with any CRM there will be areas where you wish it could do more, but overall it does what it needs to do to be a decent CRM.

Cons:

There are not as many places that you can customize the areas you would like. It makes it a little frustrating at times. Also, there are functions that have been asked for for years from the community that still have not been implemented.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Cost and function. Zoho allowed for many of the same features at a cheaper pricepoint.

Switched From: Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Cost and function. Zoho offers an inexpensive alternative to Salesforce. While it might not have all the bells and whistles, it does most of what you need to do.

Samuel
Marketing Manager in US
Broadcast Media, 10,000+ Employees

Achieving project goals and milestones in marketing

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Its easy to use and as a marketer it helps me manage and automate marketing processes easily.

Pros:

I like zoho cause it enables me to organize and manage projects efficiently through its customized features and user friendly interface. Its seamless integration with other application is also top notch and its pricing is very affordable.

Cons:

Its customer support system is less efficient.

Michelle
Quote Coordinator, Admin Assistant in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Great CRM

5.0 last month New

Comments: So far it has been a great experience to set this up and get going on the CRM.

Pros:

It's easy to navigate and set up for what you need it to do for you.

Cons:

You need to purchase the high-end license to be able to move things around when you only need a few of the mods.

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Pipedrive is not user friendly and more expensive.

Steven
Production Supervisor in US
Insurance, 501–1,000 Employees

Fantastic For Employee Tracking And Performance

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall it's such a versatile and amazing program, I feel it's a must have for any business large or small!! We don't use the sales tracking and such often, but I know from friends in other fields that is yet another amazing feature of zoho!

Pros:

We mainly use Zoho to track employee performance. It is wonder in that regard! It's insanely easy to send coaching emails from within zoho itself directly to our contact center representative. It is equally successful at tracking PIP, Coaching, attendance, calls and meetings. We also use it to track employee attendance with ease.

Cons:

My biggest complaint is both a blessing and curse. They constantly update, which is fantastic! But some of those updates removed features I enjoyed using.

Tanveer
Counsellor in India
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Mastering Customer Relationships

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: As a business owner, I've had the pleasure of utilizing Zoho CRM to manage our customer relationships, and I'm thrilled to share my positive experience with this powerful platform. From the outset, Zoho CRM impressed me with its intuitive interface and user-friendly design. Navigating through the various features and modules was a breeze, even for someone like me who isn't particularly tech-savvy. The platform's sleek and modern aesthetics made it a pleasure to work with on a daily basis.

Pros:

Zoho CRM offers robust automation tools that help users automate repetitive tasks, such as lead assignments, email follow-ups, and data entry. This automation improves efficiency and productivity.

Cons:

Switching to Zoho CRM from another CRM system may pose challenges related to data migration and compatibility issues, particularly for businesses with large or complex datasets.

Retail, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great for Lead Management

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall, it's nice platform to have everything under one place.

Pros:

I like how we can output data in a very quality format.

Cons:

I do not like the complication while setting up the ecosystem.

Henry
Henry
Director Digital in Guatemala
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Your clients in the cloud

Comments: In my organization we need to have access to our customers' information, anywhere, so we think we should migrate everything to Cloud, and Zoho helped us to do it quickly and easily.

Pros:

Easy, everything is everywhere, easy to access even from the cell phone, it is incredible that all the information is online. It helped me a lot not to depend on sitting in the office to work.

Cons:

It can be adapted for all companies, however for Latin America and certain information such as the NIT field that is not found but solve it by generating an alphanumeric field

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: We needed a cloud solution, in order to have access to information outside the office.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: The price.

Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Good value for money

Comments: It is an easy to use application that offers a good overview of open items, action items and things to do.

Pros:

It is a layered product that you can use with ease, without flooding your screen with more information than you need to follow customer cases. If you want to drill down to more functionality, you can enter it without changing too many screens and wasting time back and forth.

Cons:

It does not offer a direct integration with Zoho projects and the ability to create more layers of information in action items and assign project teams for client cases. The registration process does not have an import function from emails or the web browser - something that could be very helpful when registering a lead from an email or the contact section of a web page.

Alternatives Considered: Insightly and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Layered information that could be handled easily - Bitrix is too chaotic and you have to change many screens in order to complete an action.

Switched From: Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Simpler and quicker to use and complete tasks

Matthew
Vice President of Marketing in US
Oil & Energy, 11–50 Employees

Great product for SMB companies

Comments: We are an SMB business to business company and this suits our needs very well. The CRM features allow for tracking customer data easily. It’s not as feature rich as Hubspot, but HubSpot is probably more appropriate for larger companies anyways.

Pros:

The user interface is pretty easy to understand, there are good features, like web forms and workflow automations, and the price is not as high as other CRMs.

Cons:

The support is not that great because they are not based in America. It’s acceptable, but sometimes they can’t understand what I’m really asking.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho has more sales-oriented features, like Activities and tasks, plus it let you create custom modules, which we wanted to use for tracking certain info throughout our sales process.

Switched From: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: The price was more reasonable for the features we needed.

IT Manager in Mexico
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

Comments: We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Pros:

customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Cons:

At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

Alternatives Considered: Freshdesk

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Because we start using Zoho CRM and someone from Zoho advised us that Zoho Desk may cover our IT Support needs and we decided to try it.

Switched From: Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: To use just one Brand software that allow us to integrate another Zoho's products that we use.

Education Management, Self Employed

My Favorite Email Service

Comments: If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

Pros:

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

Cons:

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

Tyagarajan
CEO / Governing Board Member in India
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51–200 Employees

Zoho CRM for non profit animal welfare organisation -rescue, hospital and shelter management

Comments: The entire operations of our non profit are managed with Zoho CRM Enterprise Edition. The user experience based on feedback from 50plus users has been very balanced. Of course not every need can be met but the use-case to product fit is quite high at over 95%

Pros:

Incredibly flexible Allows a great deal of customisation to suit nearly any requirement a non profit can have User friendly Drag and drop customisation makes it easy to administer Deploying new features in a design done over 2 years ago is still a breeze Minimal deluge coding needed to achieve new functions not natively supported in configuration

Cons:

Having to use multiple satellite products like Zoho forms, Zoho campaigns, Zoho analytics though most of these are available natively in Zoho CRM are rudimentary. It’s a commercial decision of Zoho but not an unreasonable one. The integration set ups between these satellite systems are quite easy but still needs learning a different UI as it’s vastly different from the CRM UI.

Alternatives Considered: ERPNext

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM was easy to use and we could visualise the end solution without much difficulty while evaluating our use-case fit due to its incredible flexibility.

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud , SugarCRM and ERPNext

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Use case product fit was much better. Our entire process listed below could be mapped quite easily in the core product. - receiving rescue requests for street animals using Zoho Forms - street animal rescues with GPS capture using Flutter app built on top of CRM - intake of sick injured animals and managing their veterinary care with case sheet for each one (over 2000 animals) - donor management - WhatsApp integration to communicate with rescue requestors and donors

john
Director in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Zoho CRM is very good, but it's not brilliant.

Comments: It's very good at delivering against the key tasks of CRM, but it's not amazing. Also, it's a lot more expensive than it used to be (approx 100% more expensive now, than when I first started using it).

Pros:

It's relatively cheap (approx $40 per user). It does everything I need from CRM (Contact Management / Sales Pipeline Management / Sales Order Management / Invoicing) relatively well.

Cons:

The interface always has been (and seems like it will always be) a bit clunky. I've also always hated that those arriving at the early stage of the sales process (Leads) cannot automatically be moved to 'Contacts' / 'Prospects'. I find this infuriating.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365 and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM better at the tasks i required. Easier to learn on the job. Zoho is quite simple to use, especially when compared to Microsoft Dynamics.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zoho much simpler than Dynamics to learn and use. Zoho much cheaper than Hubspot, which have an amazing knack of 'not having the tools you need (within the current package you pay for!).'

Eddy
Supervisor in Dominican Republic
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

One of the top CRM solutions

Comments: 100% Satisfied with the product, support, updates, and price.

Pros:

The value for money is excellent compared to other tools in the sector. Also, the capability to create custom functions and integrate with proprietary and non-proprietary solutions is very useful.The user interface is very intuitive and clear. The customization process is very simple, most modules do not require customization because the preset data responds to general needs.Also, you can create a custom module to capture specific data, this can be related to the base modules, making all your data linkable.

Cons:

Documentation can be outdated, but customer support has a lot of knowledge.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Simplify operations and adopt new personnel without needing existing training

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Price and features

Delilah
Operations Management in Canada
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

ZOHO CRM works well enough

Comments: Generally quite good within the realm of what is already established in the system and can often help with custom code functions for features that aren't readily available. Implementation was mostly left up to us with support when asked for. Other companies we looked at would have done the implementation for us, which, if you have the budget, will definitely help speed up and streamline your process.

Pros:

Aesthetic and general ease of use. Workflows are generally easy to implement. Most of my staff seems to have gotten the hang of things pretty quickly. HIPAA compliance was a must for my small medical business, and ZOHO CRM was able to provide.

Cons:

Missing some key features - or example, tasking a group rather than an individual, seems to be a feature that many people have been asking for, for a long time (several years), but has yet to be developed. Another example, the Deal Kanban View is nice, but if you want to see only one pipeline (regularly, set as your default), this isn't possible. You have to select that pipeline manually every time you go into the deals view.

Alternatives Considered: LeadSquared

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Lack of HIPAA compliance, and lack of features within our budget

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: pricing was much more competitive for a small business like ours.

Thamara
Thamara
Gerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente in Venezuela
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

One of the best customizable CRM

Comments: Zoho has allowed us to optimize our pre-sales and sales efforts. Taking into account, the versatility of the tool to close opportunities. Additionally, we have incorporated the service delivery process using the project module for this procedure. I estimate to be using the rest of the modules of the tool, starting with emailing marketing

Pros:

1061/5000 Zoho CRM is the best CRM on the market for the needs of customizing a tool. From Zoho CRM you can integrate all the elements for interaction with customers or future customers. Zoho is the only tool from my experience that allows to create, through a simple algorithm and conditions, the workflow of an area. Start with a client, potential clients and opportunities. From there the flow continues according to what the company has defined. From this tool you can cover the initiatives oriented to prospects and clients: marketing, activation project, indicators, social network management, customer service, emailing marketing, inventory, human resources management, among other features. It is one of the tools that allows to start its use from the interaction of webinar It really allows to integrate the modules according to the company's need. Even. Important that prestigious organizations use this tool to manage customer requirements

Cons:

Points that could be improved from this excellent CRM tool, is to include tutorial guides, as well as include a base configuration of a CRM, that is, show an initial configuration of the use of the tool. Taking into account, simple modules to implement the tool in any organization: social networks management or emaling, capture the prospect, add opportunities, billing management, customer registration. Allow to have a Zoho advisor to implement the tool. More for the questions that may arise. Taking into account, being able to add your workflow is one of the best features of this tool, however, it would be of added value to have examples within the same tool. Allow user to do exercises of this workflow, and with this it would be easier to implement customization

Waleed
Freelancer in Pakistan
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Solid integration for our business needs

Comments: I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for the next months to settle on a legitimate objective. Different parts exceptionally helpful is the likelihood to coordinate with Aircall (telephone framework) and Woocommerce to get synchronize all clients subtleties. I don't care for the statement work. similarly as with the expert arrangement I can't actually tweak my statements so I need to make without anyone else. I don't have some other protests as I'm very content with it.

Pros:

Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline. Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items. With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

Cons:

As far as task overseeing more alteration is require. The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts. At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

Liza
HR Officer in Jordan
Renewables & Environment, 201–500 Employees

An integrated solution that suits everyone to properly organize relationships with customers

Comments: Zoho CRM helped us organize everything related to our customers' contact data, contracts and documents in one place, and also enabled us to schedule the sending of appropriate offers to them at different times and within a specific time frame, and indeed, automation helped us enhance the confidence of existing customers and attract new customers as well.

Pros:

I like the simplicity and ease of use that Zoho CRM offers us, as it enables us to create folders for all our clients as well as organize records with their data and requests as well as save all documents and archive email and transactions made by our team and between them. I love how Zoho CRM filters customers by suggested topic, which makes it easy to create lists of important information about a specific group of customers based on their specialties or interests, so that our team can reach them quickly and offer tailored offers. I like how easy it is to customize it to automatically send emails to a group of clients, and I like the fact that Zoho CRM integrates multiple communication methods easily, such as WhatsApp, so that we can also send messages and links to customers and also we can receive customer requests and inquiries and respond to them in the same way. It is great to find all the records related to customer inquiries and requests, as well as the date they were referred to the relevant team member, as well as the results that were reached in one place in an organized manner.

Cons:

I love the fact that Zoho CRM has no unpleasantness, as it is simple, easy to use, low cost, and integrates strongly with email and social media platforms easily, which makes it a suitable choice for all needs.

Oscar Antonio
Especialista de Informes Oficiales, Vicepresidencia de Contraloría in Venezuela
, 501–1,000 Employees

Very good and excellent CRM, Complete, dynamic and accessible, easy to use and available on the web

Comments: t is a very useful software for the operations of purchase and sales of the company, all operations can be managed quickly and this allows us to obtain income faster than the result of these operations, the accounts of our suppliers are constantly monitored by their action in real time with only an Internet connection and over time, all operations performed, as well as doing business. in general it is a very useful tool.

Pros:

Good Zoho CRM, is a very useful tool to manage the relationship with customers, helps us to inspect the commercial work with customers, provides us the option of making reports which allows us to streamline the process of buying and selling with our suppliers, On the other hand, another fundamental and important aspect of Zoho CRM is that it is economical and thanks to its easy handling of the platform it helps us to increase our turnover and revenues to the company. In general, it is a very robust software when it comes to monitoring purchases and sales and something very significant is that it allows us to interact and link with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is important since nowadays all companies have these platforms. social networks, additional account also with a mobile application that allows us to be connected to our operations outside the office.

Cons:

What can be said about this application is that it should improve a bit in data security, since I work in the banking sector and because confidential data can be vulnerable because it is a software that is in the cloud. Also to be in line with the application, if you do not have an Internet connection you can not enter, but the minor details are this kind of problems. I would like to find a solution with which you can work online, but somehow maintain the data locally.

Zedekiah
Zedekiah
Hydrafaciologist in Kenya
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Perfect Balance Between Affordability and Benefits, Suitable for any Customer Relations Needs

Comments: Over the years, Zoho CRM has really gained popularity in our organization. It offers a range of benefits at a really affordable price. It has really elevated our sales, marketting and customer service aspects to greater heights. We have been able to maintain our long time clients and attract new one. We can now comfortably say our clinic has grown courtesy of Zoho CRM

Pros:

Zoho CRM is a tool that we have found quite critical in the management of our sales, marketing and customer service aspects of our business. It's setup and implementing process is uncomplicated and comes with a user friendly interface which simplifies the utilization experience. Being a web based app it is compatible with our computers and even available in a mobile app making it's accessibility such a breeze. We have experienced lots of benefits from Zoho CRM. From being able to connect with our customers through the various channels. It provides emailing for easier record keeping of responses from email, calling through the telephony feature that allows us to schedule calls and follow up with clients through calls and social media where we are able to manage our different page profiles and check on clients feedback. Also we are able to segment customers for ease of recording and appointment scheduling. Events management is easy, we are able to invite clients to any events from the customer database. Lastly Zoho CRM perform deep analysis on the different facets of the business and generate reports that help us track progress of the business

Cons:

Honestly Zoho CRM is a blend of lots of benefits. I really have nothing against it

Craig
Cosultant in Canada
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Biased for a Reason

Comments: Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Pros:

One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be). No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Cons:

Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option. An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.