15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM empowers organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution.

Learn more about Zoho CRM

Pros:

I like that it is very flexible, there are many customization possible and the customer support is great.

Cons:

The programming language for the custom functions. Also the Document merge function, lack of fonts, merging wrong characters sometime.

Zoho CRM ratings

4.1
4.1
4.3
4.3

7.9/10

Zoho CRM has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 6,686 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zoho CRM before?

Filter reviews (6,686)

Hemant
Hemant
C-LEVEL in India
Accounting, Self Employed

ZOHO CRM review.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It wasn't good. If I learn that a company is using it, I aggressively encourage them to switch because using almost ANY other technology may help you become far more productive and lucrative in addition to saving a ton of money.

Pros:

Primarily because it allows you to tailor its features to meet your business objectives, ZOHO CRM is incredibly user-friendly. It is really simple to use and has an excellent interface. It's a great tool for managing your client relationships because it lets you stay on top of things like managing leave, attendants, sales, and customer tracking continually.

Cons:

pretty much everything of it. You must upgrade in order to use the platform's other features, which include adding more expensive Zoho tools to your portfolio like SalesIQ, Campaigns, and other features. The workflow component is highly incongruous and lacking in intuition. Due to its outdated interface, Zoho is stuck in the 18th century when compared to competing platforms that employ real workflows.

Delilah
Operations Management in Canada
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

ZOHO CRM works well enough

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Generally quite good within the realm of what is already established in the system and can often help with custom code functions for features that aren't readily available. Implementation was mostly left up to us with support when asked for. Other companies we looked at would have done the implementation for us, which, if you have the budget, will definitely help speed up and streamline your process.

Pros:

Aesthetic and general ease of use. Workflows are generally easy to implement. Most of my staff seems to have gotten the hang of things pretty quickly. HIPAA compliance was a must for my small medical business, and ZOHO CRM was able to provide.

Cons:

Missing some key features - or example, tasking a group rather than an individual, seems to be a feature that many people have been asking for, for a long time (several years), but has yet to be developed. Another example, the Deal Kanban View is nice, but if you want to see only one pipeline (regularly, set as your default), this isn't possible. You have to select that pipeline manually every time you go into the deals view.

Alternatives Considered: LeadSquared

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Lack of HIPAA compliance, and lack of features within our budget

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: pricing was much more competitive for a small business like ours.

Osman
Marketing Support Manager in Honduras
E-Learning, 201–500 Employees

Zoho for customer management and marketing initiatives

3.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The user interface that offers and the different integration with different products that Zoho as well offer for different departments for the company

Cons:

There is still a need to have native integrations with other applications

Ed
Studio Owner in US
Photography, 2–10 Employees

The Backbone of My Business

Pros:

As a Zoho One user, I love the combination of more than a dozen business tools that I've used in pieces before. Now, they are all connected and integrated. The list of functionality and critical features is so long... This is truly the backbone of my photography studio. I thought I'd just get a CRM but with the automation and interconnection between the suite components, I just dove in!

Cons:

The main gripe comes with the slow implementation of some bug fixes and shortcomings. The forums are filled with users' requests for some of the industry-standard features, to which we keep hearing "in progress" or "no timeline". Some of such discussions take months and even years... It could be that the company bit more than it could chew, as the resources on some projects surely run thin, while other projects thrive.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot Marketing Hub and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Costs and breadth of services. Zoho is unbelievably affordable for the smallest of businesses, offering all they need.

Switched From: Salesforce Platform

Murat
CEO in US
Medical Devices, 11–50 Employees

Good CRM with room for improvement

Comments: Useful CRM with great functionality. Need to spend the time and set it up.

Pros:

Complete CRM solution for reasonable price.

Cons:

All ZOhO products are separate and in order to work together they need to be externally synced.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zendesk, intercom, Dixa, Salesforce. And Notion.

Isael Alexander
Isael Alexander
Network and Comunication Analyst in Dominican Republic
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The tool that best simplifies managing your relationships

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

What I like most about this tool is that it helps me a lot in the company's marketing as well as the very good and efficient communication between clients and our company.

Cons:

The tool is very complete but what we would like to modify or fix the most is the way of viewing the data, so that this is more customizable to the company's whim.

Francesca
customer adviser in UK
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Zoho helps me manage my workload

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: very happy if it could be a little faster at times it would be perfect

Pros:

I like how easy it is to use and that I can change the contact date or if I have ticked off by mistake I can untick - very easy to use :)

Cons:

sometimes Zoho can be a little slow and I have to go in and out.

Construction, 51–200 Employees

Ease to all the sales pressure!

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I worked for over ten months at my previous employment, and even though we believed we had lost the clients who had agreed on a product, it was actually quite useful to get them back after they had some time to think things through. Even though it's not Sunday every day, this might be near enough.

Pros:

Management of contacts via User Interface range of functions.

Cons:

They could attempt to improve the interface's accessibility and usability.

India
India
Benefits Customer Service Representative in US
Insurance, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Social Media Powerhouse

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

It’s easy to use and very social media friendly.

Cons:

There are sometimes bugs in the software.

Jomon
Jomon
Counselor in India
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Centralised client management

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Easy to use. All customer details available in one hand.

Cons:

It will be more difficult for use while having low, technical knowledge.

Douglas
Head of CRM in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great product for a small start up

Comments: I always recommend Zoho before I recommend SalesForce. It is a best-in-class product.

Pros:

I recommend Zoho very often. A lot of companies go big earlier than they really need to and spend way too much on SalesForce & Marketo. I worked for a very small company with some limited budget that pivoted to sell it's product to the Enterprise. Zoho was incredibly easy to set up, intuitive to use, and contains all the most important features that most users need and seek in SalesForce. We integrated with MailChimp & Unbounce and were able to be incredible effective acquiring leads, nurturing them, and tracking pipeline in Zoho. Our small sales team found it very easy to use and loved it.

Cons:

There's a point when you need a more robust integration eco-system and a lot of customization. This isn't really a con per se, but Zoho, by being not as complex and customizable as SFDC, will eventually need to be replaced. This should last you many years before you outgrow the functionality.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Pipedrive was new and very limited in it's functionality.

Switched From: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Functionality and cost

Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Great Help Desk Solution for Small Teams

Comments: Inherited Zoho Service Desk CRM for help desk tickets. If you're considering Zoho CRM because the price is right, make sure you have clear and precise department directories, support categories, clear SLAs, spelled out escalation points, and strategic auto-repliers and boiler plate email templates ready. If you don't have these already pre-established sit down with staff and discuss it first. You'll be much more successful cut and pasting these into a blank system than to muddle along. At first this system was just a email inbox with useless reporting and we couldn't keep track of progress. Overtime, with tough changes we were able to modify the system to handle tickets better (between maintenance tickets, auto generated tickets, and support requests) for more accurate department reporting of urgent issues, projects, and regular requests by category.

Pros:

- Great ticketing / response help desk solution that's free for small IT teams - Great automation for creating special filters, automation rules, and auto replies for anything that comes across your support@ address. - Great CRM tracking for monitoring customer responses, reporting tools, SLA alerting when nearing SLA deadlines, agent tracking KPI metrics, and ticket history tracking. - Great solutions archive and knowledge base which can be added to via the ticket itself - Great notification options including (email alerts, webhook integrations, and SMS text messaging.) - Nice tools for scheduling routine maintenance tasks which appear as tickets and count towards technician KPIs (as tickets). - Very secure portal, customer portal, 2 FA authentication options, and easy to manage UI

Cons:

- Takes some time to initially setup, defaults often aren't helpful. - Hard to understand webhook integration instructions, uncertain if two-way functionality is available for a Slack integration (if so, it'll be manual). - Need to watch for mail fetching often! If you aren't getting tickets after 6 hours, mail fetching is turned off and needs to manually be reset. No polling service, or automated mail fetching ping service so you need to make sure when doing exchange maintenance to remember to start this service when stopped.

Alternatives Considered: ConnectWise PSA

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: The cost for 5 or less technicians in a team was free so we opted for this over paid options. Has most of the features a help desk could need that was both a Cloud Hosted SaaS product.

Guillaume
CEO in Japan
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Great CRM as part of Zoho One

Comments: Our company needed a set of software to run our startup business. We wanted something more than just a storage or email solution. Of course, we also needed a CRM. After having used a number of CRM over the years, I wanted something that was simple but configurable and also that could also help us for the occasional marketing email.
Thanks to Zoho CRM, we can keep track of our deals and contact, ensure that nothing falls between the cracks. Did I mention the automatic email tracking ?

Pros:

The email tracking really helps understanding engagement. The ability to send small mass-emails directly from the CRM without having to use a third party email is great for a startup. We also like the ability to automatically schedule a web meeting from the CRM.

Cons:

The interface is a little bit old fashioned. It would be great if the system could be a little more flexible in terms of sales activities that can be recorded.

Alternatives Considered: Nutshell and Drip

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: The total value of Zoho One offers way more than the basic Hubspot system.

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Simply put. Zoho CRM as part of Zoho One is a very strong contender. It was fairly easy to just look away at the few warts since Zoho provides so much value!

Gwen
Senior Account Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility

Comments: Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

Pros:

This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

Cons:

We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

Education Management, Self Employed

My Favorite Email Service

Comments: If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

Pros:

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

Cons:

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

Comments: Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

Pros:

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

Cons:

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365, SAP Business One and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Switched From: Streak

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.

Tyagarajan
CEO / Governing Board Member in India
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51–200 Employees

Zoho CRM for non profit animal welfare organisation -rescue, hospital and shelter management

Comments: The entire operations of our non profit are managed with Zoho CRM Enterprise Edition. The user experience based on feedback from 50plus users has been very balanced. Of course not every need can be met but the use-case to product fit is quite high at over 95%

Pros:

Incredibly flexible Allows a great deal of customisation to suit nearly any requirement a non profit can have User friendly Drag and drop customisation makes it easy to administer Deploying new features in a design done over 2 years ago is still a breeze Minimal deluge coding needed to achieve new functions not natively supported in configuration

Cons:

Having to use multiple satellite products like Zoho forms, Zoho campaigns, Zoho analytics though most of these are available natively in Zoho CRM are rudimentary. It’s a commercial decision of Zoho but not an unreasonable one. The integration set ups between these satellite systems are quite easy but still needs learning a different UI as it’s vastly different from the CRM UI.

Alternatives Considered: ERPNext

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM was easy to use and we could visualise the end solution without much difficulty while evaluating our use-case fit due to its incredible flexibility.

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud, SugarCRM and ERPNext

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Use case product fit was much better. Our entire process listed below could be mapped quite easily in the core product. - receiving rescue requests for street animals using Zoho Forms - street animal rescues with GPS capture using Flutter app built on top of CRM - intake of sick injured animals and managing their veterinary care with case sheet for each one (over 2000 animals) - donor management - WhatsApp integration to communicate with rescue requestors and donors

john
Director in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Zoho CRM is very good, but it's not brilliant.

Comments: It's very good at delivering against the key tasks of CRM, but it's not amazing. Also, it's a lot more expensive than it used to be (approx 100% more expensive now, than when I first started using it).

Pros:

It's relatively cheap (approx $40 per user). It does everything I need from CRM (Contact Management / Sales Pipeline Management / Sales Order Management / Invoicing) relatively well.

Cons:

The interface always has been (and seems like it will always be) a bit clunky. I've also always hated that those arriving at the early stage of the sales process (Leads) cannot automatically be moved to 'Contacts' / 'Prospects'. I find this infuriating.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365 and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM better at the tasks i required. Easier to learn on the job. Zoho is quite simple to use, especially when compared to Microsoft Dynamics.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zoho much simpler than Dynamics to learn and use. Zoho much cheaper than Hubspot, which have an amazing knack of 'not having the tools you need (within the current package you pay for!).'

Royce
Consultant in New Zealand
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

Highly recommend Zoho CRM / Zoho one

Comments: Its great. Getting the Zoho One pakage is the way to go which is only $40 per month and gives you over 40 Apps to run your business. and because they all talk to each other, it makes things a bit easier to manage. For example. I was using an Excel spreadsheet for contacts, accounting software for invoices, Excel for expenses, google forms for my forms, zapier for anything that didn't connect to each other, and a couple of other apps to make my business run. The accounting software I was using was $30 a month on its own. so it was worth the change for me.

Pros:

How i was able to capture leads from multiple sources and have them come to the one place. Having the mobile app really helps keeping track of your contacts on the go. Workflow automation saves me a tonne of time every week.

Cons:

The learning curve can be initially overwhelming.

Alternatives Considered: Expensify, FreshBooks and AI Field Management

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Cheaper, saved me a lot more time, Mobile apps, AI insights, Automations, Quicker invoicing and expenses

Switched From: MYOB Business, Zapier, Wave, Xero and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: All my business apps were housed in one place. It was an easy decision.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

Effective CRM System

Comments: Very positive! It is much more simple and better designed than some CRMs I have used varying from cheap ones up to higher end custom ones. It offers all the usual functionality and the navigation is simple.

Pros:

Very easy to use compared to other systems I have tried! Easy to integrate, mass update records, export information and access via app.

Cons:

Would prefer stronger integration with Zoho Sites and Bookings to add more functionality in automation but this likely could have been achieved with more technical knowledge.

Alternatives Considered: Sage CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Have used Hubspot, Sage and Salesforce among others historically and Zoho provides a more mid market option between these three. It is simple, reliable and has good features for its price range.

Switched From: Sage CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM was part of Zoho One package so offered good value for money with features that integrated with other Zoho software that we use. The support is also great with Zoho, I can message and receive a response back fairly quickly.

Juliette
Owner, CEO in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2–10 Employees

Zoho CRM, One of the Best for Small Businesses

Comments: I run a small business and I evaluated many, if not all of the CRM's available to small companies. By far, Zoho offered the greatest functionality, ease of customization and overall value in price. Zoho offers the ability to create mail merge templates - one of my criteria when choosing a CRM - few others if any offer this. Also, I love that I can see when a client or prospect has opened or read an email, right from the application. Reporting features are fantastic too! I was even able to add a Zoho code to my website so now all new leads come directly into Zoho and receive an email immediately from me. Overall, I can now contact my prospects faster and close sales faster. I can manage my clients better with great detail right on their records and my one team member and I can better communicate through the CRM and even assign each other tasks. Although I highly recommend it, I do wish Zoho had live Chat Help. Takes a bit to get a response when you need help. That said, overall, best CRM, best value for small businesses that want to see and understand where their business is related to sales, sales pipeline and customer management.

Pros:

Functionality: Mail merges, email templates, customization, reporting

Cons:

White the new version has some great new features (seeing when a client opens an email), it is also harder to find the customization modules and I hate that Events I create automatically are marked as closed when the date arrives. Sometimes events do not actually occur, or I have to get to them the next day - I use events to do important tasks. I want to be able to mark it closed. I want to be able to mark any activity closed in a very fast, easy way... just a check, done. Also, wish the activities would show in the calendar, not just events. Wish I could see what my team member sees on her calendar, especially when we share an event. The creating a call function is too cumbersome and too many steps, you have to scroll down, etc. Make it faster, easier... takes too long. Wish there was a faster way to even log a quick call... reminders need to have more options like 1 week out or 2 weeks out, even 1 month out. Really do not like that I cannot see my screen (lists) of prospects or clients at a glance as it only shows a few at a time, you have to go to next page - font is too big, too. Dashboard is not very customizable and doesn't give me the ability to put in the reports I created and want to see... getting help is ridiculous. I have to "chat" - send a message basically, then I have to wait for a response. Need to be able to get answers and help faster.

Alex
Director in Canada
Market Research, 2–10 Employees

Best-in-class for most users

Comments: I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Pros:

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks. Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Cons:

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Price and simplicity

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Price and simplicity.

Liza
HR Officer in Jordan
Renewables & Environment, 201–500 Employees

An integrated solution that suits everyone to properly organize relationships with customers

Comments: Zoho CRM helped us organize everything related to our customers' contact data, contracts and documents in one place, and also enabled us to schedule the sending of appropriate offers to them at different times and within a specific time frame, and indeed, automation helped us enhance the confidence of existing customers and attract new customers as well.

Pros:

I like the simplicity and ease of use that Zoho CRM offers us, as it enables us to create folders for all our clients as well as organize records with their data and requests as well as save all documents and archive email and transactions made by our team and between them. I love how Zoho CRM filters customers by suggested topic, which makes it easy to create lists of important information about a specific group of customers based on their specialties or interests, so that our team can reach them quickly and offer tailored offers. I like how easy it is to customize it to automatically send emails to a group of clients, and I like the fact that Zoho CRM integrates multiple communication methods easily, such as WhatsApp, so that we can also send messages and links to customers and also we can receive customer requests and inquiries and respond to them in the same way. It is great to find all the records related to customer inquiries and requests, as well as the date they were referred to the relevant team member, as well as the results that were reached in one place in an organized manner.

Cons:

I love the fact that Zoho CRM has no unpleasantness, as it is simple, easy to use, low cost, and integrates strongly with email and social media platforms easily, which makes it a suitable choice for all needs.

Broadcast Media, Self Employed

Outstanding CRM Solution

Pros:

I have had the pleasure of using ZOHO CRM for the past year, and I must say, it has been an outstanding experience. ZOHO CRM has not only streamlined our sales and customer management processes but has also significantly improved our overall efficiency.One of the standout features of ZOHO CRM is its user-friendly interface. Setting up the system was a breeze, and the customizable dashboards allowed us to tailor the platform to our specific needs. This flexibility was a game-changer for our team, as it ensured we could focus on what matters most - building and maintaining strong customer relationships.The automation tools in ZOHO CRM have been a time-saver. We were able to automate repetitive tasks, such as lead assignment and follow-up emails, allowing our sales team to concentrate on closing deals. The system's analytics and reporting capabilities are robust and provided invaluable insights into our sales pipeline and customer behavior.Collaboration within our team improved significantly due to the shared calendar and task management features. This made it easy for everyone to stay on the same page, even when working remotely.ZOHO's customer support has been top-notch. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and ready to assist with any issues or questions that arise.Overall, ZOHO CRM has transformed the way we manage customer relationships and sales. It's a powerful, intuitive, and customizable solution that I would highly recommend

Cons:

One aspect of ZOHO CRM that some users may find less favorable is its pricing structure. While it offers a free version and various pricing tiers, the cost can add up, especially if you require advanced features or have a larger team. Additionally, some users have mentioned that the learning curve can be steep for complex customizations, so it may not be the best choice for those seeking a simpler out-of-the-box solution. However, these drawbacks should be weighed against the platform's benefits and how well it aligns with your business needs.

Oil & Energy, 11–50 Employees

WORST SUPPORT TEAM

Pros:

Product is somewhat OK if you're starting with the CRM but they are slow in adapting to new technologies. They are still learning and is a good tool if you're a nut bolt retailer.

Cons:

Their support team is a bunch of absolute pathetic people. Clueless nincompoops who have no training, empathy or understanding of how customer support works! When you call ANY support line for any cloud service, they first tell you their name, ask yours, and request details on the issue and provide you with a case reference. NOT WITH ZOHOCRM SUPPORT CLOWNS. They talk to you on the phone and DO NOT PROVIDE a support ticket number. Even if you ask them they fail to provide a support request number. Next, if you call them about the same issue, the same nincompoop would ask you for a ticket number which he previously didn't provide!!! As a result, you waste time, explaining them again and again repeating the same thing to a useless clown who couldn't care less about the customer's issue and has absolutely no empathy. Their work ethic and attitude are probably worse than those working in the oldest profession. Here’s what their support reps should have done, but they NEVER do all this. All of this is Customer Support 101: a. Announce their name! When you ask the customer their user ID and name, why can’t you introduce yourselves too?? By default? What’s there to hide?? Why wait for the customer to ask? Even a domestic call center in India does this! b. Take a call back number to call back in case the call gets disconnected! c. If you can’t call back drop a 1 line email with the case reference number so at least the customer has a chance to pick up from where he left off! WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS. A rather crude bunch with absolute zero respect for paying customers. They fail to realize that they're employed because of paying customers! I have posted an audio recording of their unprofessional attitude on a support call, on YouTube. Just look for it and have a listen yourself, so you know what can be expected. ZOHO MANAGEMENT - Get your support clowns to signup for free trials of other cloud bases SAAS products and raise support requests so they can experience and may learn how to provide customer support!!