• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.5 /5

About Freshworks CRM

Freshworks CRM is packed with features and a highly intuitive UI so that you don't have to juggle multiple tools to run your business.

Learn more about Freshworks CRM

Partner
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2019

"They fixed my cadence!!!!"

Comments: Product is stellar! Customer service lines can be challenging to navigate

Pros: My favorite is developing, a filtered hit list and then clicking one button to enroll those ppl in the my sales campaigns and just follow the steps their, they take care of nurture for you

Cons: I’ve used Salesforce forever and it took a little learning to master it but not long or difficult to do

• Reviewed on 26/03/2019
Pratik S.
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2019

"Look at other options"

Comments: We were very excited and proud to have purchased Freshsales, and willing to work through the issues, for an eventuality where we would use this for our sales personnel overall, the experience was abysmal. We have lost all our work, data, and we wouldn't repeat the Freshsales portal unless there is a drastic change in the product.

Pros: The customer support panel during the free trial is insane. It's like a live chat that responds usually within 15-30 mins. The tricky part is when you move to a paid plan, that vanishes completely.

Cons: This software has a number of issues. It is definitely not user friendly.
A number of issues plagued our entire experience, making it impossible for us to get anything done out of it, ranging from
1. City Options in the lead generation form would show up as Option 1, Option 2, instead of the City names, and this was setup by their engineers.
2. Multiple product fields, confusing customers, and us as well, and this was also setup by their engineers.
3. Account manager would promise to call, but we never had one call from him or there wasn't a single appointment he could keep in 8-10 months.
4. If by chance your account is downgraded, be prepared to lose your own data.
5. If you want to migrate to another service, there is no migration/export options.
6. Solution actually has lesser features than Google Suite, which is offered for free.
7. Email syncs have issues, and randomly connect/disconnect.
8. Integration with Facebook leads do not exist, you still have to buy zapier to integrate, in a way, for anything extra you need, you make another purchase, almost discounting the value that this could have.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2019
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 7/01/2020

"Make your life easy with Freshsales"

Comments: I've tried all the CRM's and Freshsales is by far the easiest to use of all of them and it just makes life easier to manage lots of client emails and leads which helps improves sales.

Pros: Freshsales is easy to fairly easy to use and set up. The integration with Zapier makes online leads easy to process and deal with quickly. Plus the ability to set up automated sales follow-ups is perfect.

Cons: I wish Freshsales was cheaper at the lower end. I can see if you have a couple of freelancers working on a business the multiple user pricing could get very costly quickly.

• Reviewed on 7/01/2020
Managing Director
Mining & Metals, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/05/2021

"A comprehensive and very effective Marketing tool - not more"

Comments: We have used it to conduct marketing campaigns and measure customer responses and interactions. It has proven to be a very effective online marketing tool with automations. At the same time, it is not for sales-intensive approaches and complex business models that do not have linear processes.

Pros: 1. Marketing automation helped a lot when executing a campaign with multiple scenarios and steps. Excellent capability.
2. The Landing page capability is very good, allowing you to integrate interaction data directly without going for website add-ons or plugins. It has good quality templates as well

Cons: 1. The sales management process is weak and does not offer you the capability to distinguish potential customers/leads that can be revisited. It is more focused on qualified cases/deals that can be won in a series of steps.
2. The email interaction (at least with Gmail) does not work. Most of the relevant emails appeared late in the CRM. You have to refresh every x mins manually to get the latest emails, which does not help. You end up going with the Gmail front-end in order to avoid missing incoming messages.

• Reviewed on 30/05/2021
Adam M.
Account Manager
Fund-Raising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 4/02/2019

"Great Lead and Deal Pipeline Flow"

Comments: Freshsales has been a great tool to gain visibility into my lead flow and deal pipeline. The software is easy to learn, has excellent deal visibility and a great reports module.

Pros: I love the ability to adjust the software to fit my business needs. This the second company I've implemented with this software and the ability to mold the software to fit my needs is great!

Cons: Anything that I didn't like about the software has been added over time by their development team.

• Reviewed on 4/02/2019
Sales
  • Reviewed on 8/03/2019

"Great CRM for a scaling company"

Comments: We needed a CRM that was simple enough for people to use, and would be tied into marketing and support tools without having to pay exhorbitant subscription or integration fees.
It is simple enough that there has been very little challenge for adoption, and the functionality is so easy that it's almost intuitive.
So much time saved compared to prior CRMs that I've used in other companies.

Pros: The breadth of what it offers at the free level. For someone to get started with some marketing stats, some sales data, and a support tool, and have it all integrated! Game changer.
There are other large CRMs out there - and they might make sense if your company is already above 5000 people. But if you're smaller than that, you shouldn't have to pay a huge per-seat license fee...and Freshsales fit the bill.
After using a well-known CRM for over 5 years, I'm glad that our company made the switch.

Cons: There are certain functions that aren't there. Nothing that hamper use - but a series of nice-to-haves. But I must say that a few of them have been added since I've started subscribing.

• Reviewed on 8/03/2019
VP Business Development
Retail, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2018

"All Inclusive CRM"

Comments: I am very impressed with Freshsales. Although it lacks certain features, abilities that I have had in other sales CRM's, Freshsales is constantly improving the product and they are very receptive to user input of features enhancements.

Pros: Freshsales is a complete out of the box CRM solution. All of the features that one needs to manage the sales funnel are contained within it. This includes a very intuitive deal flow, that allows for easy movement of opportunities across the sales cycle. Freshsales also has integrated dialing that allows for logging all calls and optional call recording. In addition, one can integrate their email into Freshsales, so that all incoming and out going emails are logged.

Cons: Freshsales lacks robust reporting and the ability to sort and filter tasks to focus on those contacts that are most relevant.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2018
Anthony W.
Sales Director
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/01/2019

"Why I like FreshSales"

Comments: Beyond expectations!

Pros: With regard to the time it needs to learn how to use the software, Freshsales provides the best help guide I have seen so far. Whether it's video or text, the lessons are short, to the point and extremely easy to follow and implement. The ease of initial setup, intuitive navigation and page loading speed make this platform a delight to work with. At firts glance, Freshsales appears to be very basic and lacking the bells and whistles offered by other CRM providers. But on deeper investigation, I can see that Freshsales provides almost all the CRM functionality that I will ever need. And if I need more facilities, then I can use some of their other ancillary products that integrate very seamlessly with their base product. And last but not least this is then best value platform on the market.

Cons: So far I have found nothing that I would say is a major problem, or irritating in the way it performs.

• Reviewed on 6/01/2019
Travis S.
Product Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2019

"Who is salesforce?"

Comments: Slow to start but now there is no looking back. In this day of age it's all about tracking and setting up your future business for success. After a few years the system builds out pretty much every contact with every company that we will ever need besides new companies.

Pros: It's basically an easier, more functional, cheaper Salesforce. The nice thing about the Freshworks stuff is it all can be tied together. So your freshcaller can be push a case to Freshdesk or Freshsales.

Cons: I think the one thing about software and especially this type of software is that it's always frightening for other uses to get acquainted with it. I wish it had a nice little intro for our new sales people when they get started for the first time.

• Reviewed on 11/12/2019
Jeffrey W.
Vice President
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"Flexible, Powerful and a good Value"

Comments: Software is very good and the customer support is even better. Always fast to respond and helpful. Everyone not only solves the issue but asks if they can help me setup any other features to make software even more helpful for my business. This level of support is unexpected and rare. Great Job Freshsales team!

Pros: I like being able to customize almost all aspects of the dashboards and work flow. As is usually the case, there are premium features I want that require me to purchase the higher level of service...but when I compared other offerings, Freshsales offered the most robust feature set for the lowest cost. The lead scoring is one of my favorite features as is the easy and perfect integration with Gsuite and my phone system for tracking all contacts.

Cons: I wish I could private label it at the lower levels but that is a small issue. Overall, I have no major complaints.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Nithin S.
Director Of Partnerships & Sales - US
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2018

"Freshsales - Refreshing Sales CRM"

Comments: I've worked in a couple of teams with various business sizes, and pain areas, and for early stage, small and mid market companies' sales teams, Freshsales goes the extra mile helping them simplify the sales pipeline, and focus on what's essential, customer acquisition/journey.

Pros: What I like most is how light the software is, truly refreshing sales CRM software, just like how Freshworks team has branded Freshsales. One could have the CRM for all the stages from Lead-Deal, and then nurturing a customer later through freshchat/ freshconnect as the customer eventually moves to the hands of a client services specialist/ is now ready for upsells. Integrations to reach out to prospects additionally. They also have Sales Campaign feature for curated sales campaigns which could be used for early prospecting stage.

Cons: While I like how the product is evolving, which the team is doing a great job at, there are a couple of features, here and there, which are still being built, but I understand from discussions that the team does a serious work of taking into account most recurring customer feature requests and builds the same as soon as possible.

• Reviewed on 12/10/2018
Michael C.
Founder & CEO
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2019

"Full Featured Reasonably Priced Sales CRM"

Comments: As a new startup, I was looking for a modern, full featured sales CRM that was affordable and easy to use. I also wanted it to be able to do some marketing automation. I wanted something that was a mix of SalesForce and Hubspot, but for smaller players like myself who don't have an enterprise budget. I found that with Freshsales. I'd highly recommend giving it a try.

Pros: I love the combination of ease of use, workflow automation, and value. My favorite feature are the workflows where I can set up a drip email campaign for new contacts that my sales reps acquire. It allows a nice mix of direct sales and automated marketing to achieve conversions. I also like the nice integration with Freshdesk, their companion customer CRM.

Cons: There's not much that I don't like. I'd love to see a feature where contacts can be contacted through other digital channels other than just traditional email - for example, Facebook Messenger and SMS. The software does pull in Facebook information automatically which is great. I'd love to see them take it a step further and allow for messaging through Facebook, as well as a way to send SMS messages/reminders.

• Reviewed on 21/02/2019
Robert F.
Network Access Engineer
Utilities, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/10/2018

"Excellent CRM for beginners"

Comments: Our previous CRM was a bespoke system where our developer had "disappeared" and wasn't responding to support, so we needed a quick solution to replace it. I managed to manually copy all of our contacts from our old system into a spreadsheet which then imported easily into Freshsales. The overall experience is great and it's reassuring to know that the support team are so helpful. The product will likely need some customisation and integration to fully suit our needs but this is well in progress now and we're getting to grips with it very well.

Pros: The interface is well designed, easy on the eyes and easy to find your way around. The settings are organised into relevant subcategories and everything is easy to configure even for a novice. Importing contact data from a spreadsheet was very simple and saved us a load of time. Searching for contacts is a breeze, the search bar at the top includes all profile fields so it's easy to find the contact you're looking for. The support team go above and beyond to ensure you get setup quickly and to make sure Freshdesk operates exactly as you need it to and adapts to your existing business processes. For any query that I had, the team were proficient and made sure to find a solution that worked for me. This awesome support is even available on the free plan.

Cons: I guess it's not really a problem with the software, but we moved from a bespoke CRM over to Freshsales and as someone not too experienced with this sort of software there was a lot of information to take in at once and learning where things are and how to use each feature occasionally took a little reading, but documentation is very well written and the support team just a quick call away if I got stuck.

• Reviewed on 4/10/2018
Account Executive
Oil & Energy, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2019

"A nice, lite alternative to SalesForce"

Comments: Very responsive and their support is fast

Pros: It is very customizable and easy to get up and running -- especially for a small company that needs a strong CRM

Cons: Some of the interface is still being developed. For example, adding a call log or editing a field are under the same icons.

• Reviewed on 14/09/2019
Michelle M.
Editor
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2019

"Exactly what I needed to manage my workflow at a glance"

Comments: I knew what the problems were in managing my workflow, but I couldn't envision or describe the kind of software that could be helpful without just being "another thing" to check and organize and worry about. Freshsales is easy and intuitive and offers solutions to my exact issues. The support team is always friendly and prompt when I have questions. If I'm looking for a way to do something and don't see it, the support team shows me how. My experience with Freshsales has been better than expected.

Pros: Freshsales lets me intuitively organize large projects with lots of complexities and moving parts. I live on the "My Deals" page, where I've customized the stages to see exactly where each client - and their corresponding projects and tasks - falls in my current, active sales funnel, from initial contact to final payment. I like flipping over to the "Tasks" page to see exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish right now - and which task(s) I'll need to tackle immediately after.

Cons: Though my organizational needs are fairly simple compared to larger firms and other industries, I could see most companies and their teams using Freshsales to their benefit. There isn't anything I dislike, but again, my needs are simple and there are tons more features available that I won't even touch. Fortunately, those expanded capabilities don't intrude with my use of the software - they are just there in the background if I ever need them.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2019
Adir R.
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2020

"Simple, powerful CRM, for a fraction of the price"

Comments: Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

Pros: Has about 90% of the advanced features in pricier CRMs like Hubspot, for a fraction of the price.
Super-friendly user interface, great support.
Highly recommended!

Cons: APIs still need some work. Migrating from Hubspot is a bit messy - the built-in process doesn't work too well. Missing the ad platform integrations as in Hubspot.

• Reviewed on 16/05/2020
Karan P.
BDR
Computer Networking, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2021

"Continues to innovate & get better with every release!"

Pros: Intuitive workflows - can get started within a few minutes.
No training or certification needed. Offers great documentation and free Support.
Diversified into almost every domain that users need from a CRM.

Cons: Faced 2-3 roadblocks during implementation, was tough to get it resolved.
Better product classification/design to simplify their offerings.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2021
Elisa P.
Marketing Assistant
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2018

"A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness"

Comments: Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

Pros: We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline. By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users. Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format. The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system. As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed. Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

Cons: Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

• Reviewed on 14/10/2018
Kreasan M.
Sales Team
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2019

"Waking up to FreshSales"

Comments: Managing clients per product and account management teams increase overall and all-round efficiency for our brand. We are able to deliver to our clients in the shortest times due to this tool being so thorough and granule in a clients profile and notes and tasks sub-sections.

Pros: After a busy weekend, one of the most inspirational and motivational things to look forward to on a Monday morning is the fact that I can pick up where I had left off using Fresh Sales as a guided in-depth CRM platform. This product has become like my business or team partner. The ongoing enhancement and functional upscaling of this software make for comfortable selling, tracking planning, and auditing processes. It also allows for sales teams and management to share accurate real-time information. The “On the Go” mobile app features are a huge delight for teams that are mobile and need information or need to input the same “On the Go” The task reminders that synchronize with my calendar and phone reminders allows me to stay on top of all my tasks within the system and manage customer expectations efficiently. My sales teams are happier and more productive because of this effective tool. Built-in accounting features make it a "dream" to integrate into large financial system as well Thank you FreshSales for brightening my day.

Cons: I would like more personalization for TABS in the stages of the sales pipeline. Due to our massive product offerings, we often find that we have to keep editing TABS, but it isn't a train smash. We will look at workarounds till the ever-innovative team at FreshSales provides more functional enhancements.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2019
Aatish R.
Manager Business Development
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2019

"Just the push your sales team needs!"

Comments: FreshSales has helped me in -
1. Delegating tasks to the team
2. Tracking of team activity / performance
3. Increase accuracy of sales forecast
4. Identifying neglected contacts in the database

Pros: Comprehensive CRM tool which blends in with your e-mail box. Primary advantage is that it screens and displays e-mails only from the contacts listed in the CRM (no need to browse through internal / vendor communication, while searching for any e-mail). Further, it categorizes conversations corresponding to a particular person (contact), company or any deal. Also, including complete record of calls, e-mails, chat and other communication to one customer by various people in the organization The ease of task delegation / collaboration with others in the team is a cakewalk with FreshSales. Another benefit is task, appointment reminders across time zones. In addition to this, it can also tag the location for the meeting accurately on google maps / Uber app. Tracking of e-mails - it not only tracks if the e-mail is opened but records the number of times it has been opened with the respective time-stamp. One more highlight is the bulk e-mailing to the complete database at a single click. Importantly, the e-mails are recorded as individual emails to parties in your e-mail box with a metric analysis of opens, bounces, clicks of the shared hyperlink. Second aspect to the CRM tool is the managerial feature of generating reports. It displays reports for all team members with respective sales activities, follow-ups, action items against every deal. Access of complete database via the mobile App! This enables quick review and follow-up drastically reducing response time to customers.

Cons: A limitation observed is that the software takes longer time to load in case of heavily loaded database.

• Reviewed on 15/01/2019
Dominic C.
Insurance Agent
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2019

"It's a great CRM!"

Comments: All-in-All it's a great software to use. I conclude with the fact that freshsales is ever changing and in my 6 months of usage I have seen anticipated improvements appear right before my eyes. It's perfect for users who are looking for a cost effective and flexible solution to customer relations. The kinks in its usage can be ironed out through support and further improvement of the software itself. It's a great CRM!

Pros: The BEST part about Freshale's is the endless capability for customizations and integrations. This allows users to create systems of follow up with multiple points of contact to the client. The new future to manage duplicates was a great addition. I also love the capability to attach documents to client files, really comes in handy.

Cons: The system is relatively easy to understand however when it comes to usage I find it's very clunky. I can see how the open set up and free customization may overwhelm even experienced users. I would even say that, the coders and web designers at freshsales had more of an influence on this product then the relation management professionals. It sort of like a "Droid" cell phone. The technology in the phone is superior and far more advanced, yet users are not acclimated to the application of it. I would like to make two suggestions to address such. First, I'd like to point out that even though I'm bring this up in the 'con' section, I have NEVER had a problem with Freshsales support team. When in reference to the wieldiness of the software I think that Freshsales could benefit from a hand on approach and a thorough process in training the users. You see if the users understood Freshsales as much as you folks do I'm certain the above 'con' would be null. Second, in relation to the same 'con' described above I believe this can be solved more directly. What I mean by that is creating an internal prioritization based on recent actions, recent stage changes, number of exchanges, lengths of conversation and what ever variables you guys think that can measure and use as info to prioritize leads. Then possibly a dashboard view, displaying these prioritized leads as well as up coming tasks and appointments, metrics on call volume and possible targets or goals.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2019
James N.
Market Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2019

"Could be so much better, sadly a waste of time"

Comments: Frustrating and disappointing. It has potential, but there is a lost leader there somewhere..

Pros: Easy set up, intuitive interface, good gmail integration, decent price. I once called them for help on a saturday and someone answered and was very helpful. (read our cons however)

Cons: Customer service and account support are terrible- email and ticket support queries never get resolved. Horribly time consuming, contacted by 4-5 different representatives, each one not familiar with the problem. We tried their trial twice as we thought giving it a second chance might have a different outcome. Wrong. The integration with Freshcaller didn't work and they couldnt fix it. Frustrating experience. We decided to go back to the simplest CRM's possible with the best customer service for half this price.

• Reviewed on 16/09/2019
Jurgen H.
Chairman
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/01/2021

"FreshWorks and the Complete Suite is a PHENOMENAL Alternative for SalesForce"

Comments: So far, it's been all good!

Pros: - Simple to set up
- Intuitive to use
- Easily Scalable
- VERY Competitive
- PHENOMENAL Support
- Modular - Add any additional software offered by FreshWorks for a COMPLETE TURNKEY Solution

Cons: Nothing I like least so far! The team and software is great!

• Reviewed on 4/01/2021
Kyrstin L.
Client Services Supervisor
Machinery, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2020

"Powerful integration tools!"

Comments: Over all I think FreshSales has been an amazing addition to our company. We have easy access to customer accounts. We can creat tickets from FreshSales right into FreshDesk.

Pros: I love how I can integrate my other FreshWorks software as well as quickbooks. I can seamlessly maneuver the website and find the information I need for the most part.

Cons: I wish there was a place to put the customers address right on the front part of their account. We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

• Reviewed on 22/09/2020
Rayno B.
Business development manager
Mining & Metals, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2021

"Freshworks CRM review"

Comments: Pretty Good, Has some issues and bugs that creep up

Pros: The integration with Freshdesk as well as how you can view your Pipeline

Cons: Limiting functionality, We as company have products in SAAS as well as once of, In the pipeline I cant split the two and causes issues when filtering

• Reviewed on 20/05/2021