• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.2 /5

About Evernote Business

Bring your teams work together, and unify your workflow. Create, collaborate, and store information all in one place.

Learn more about Evernote Business

Showing 6,811 reviews

Lauren H.
Executive Assistant
Media Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2020

"Ever Noted For The Masses"

Comments: I remember Evernote when it was in its early development stages as an optimistic note-taking application. Years in the making, it grew a business software branch and became even more extensive. I have positive support for the brand and hope it'll continue to grow.

Pros: I really appreciate its savvy integration with other cloud-based solutions. It approaches the connection and bonding experience in a playful, yet professional manner. The company I work with is active with Salesforce and Google, so we discussed a crucial need of ours. The business needed our concepts and data to be quickly recorded into an excelling application. That's where EverNote Business came in. I was already familiar with EverNote and informed our company of the new technology extension. We moved forward and were impressed by the results. Within a month, our projections were progressing by a 20% increase. Our thoughts and visions were compiled, together, in a single database that simplified our workflow. And most of all, we were able to work faster. EverNote trimmed unnecessary time away.

Cons: My only minor setback, with the software, would be the design possibilities. I do wish that EverNote presented a little more features for its users to manage the layout of the notes more. Otherwise, it's a wonderful solution.

• Reviewed on 27/04/2020
James B.
Cleaner and owns retail company
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2019

"Evernote Buisness Review"

Comments: When I’m doing my retail sales using Evernote I can keep track easily of addresses or information that I need to remember about certain products or details about the products I don’t wanna forget. I also use it to keep track of daily tasks I need to complete at my cleaning company. It’s great for keeping track of the different locations and customer numbers that I’m gonna need through out the day and any note I make anyone on my staff can log in and read it. So far I have not had one employee that wasn’t able to figure it out and quickly at that

Pros: I have used this software now for a little over two years and I absolutely love it!! It’s very easy to use and sign into from different locations and or devices and see every note you have made or different things that you have posted. I own my own cleaning company and sell retail online for extra money and Evernote makes it easy for me to keep track of different things or tasks that I need to remember and can easily access and look at no matter which job I am working at. I also sometimes fill in for a Drs Office and we use Evernote as a way to communicate back and forth at the same time without having to disrupt the Drs time with the patient

Cons: Honestly I can’t think of much that I would change so far most of the tasks that I try to complete or notes that I need to make it has always been able to do and complete easily without me having to work too much to get to it.

• Reviewed on 28/12/2019
Mireia M.
Intern
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/03/2021

"Evernote Business Review"

Comments: My experience has been very very positive. It's actually very similar to the options google offers but more friendly towards Mac users.

Pros: I like how it makes easy to just forward and share notes with the team, how fast and reliable is. It reminds me of passing notes in class without the teacher noticing, to be honest. It's almost fun to use.
It makes editing on the go so much easier than it needs to.

Cons: I keep having problems with the laptop version of the software, as if it was only thought for phones or tablets. Some softwares need to upgrade their usability for all kind of operative systems and means of technology for people who can only have access to so much.

• Reviewed on 18/03/2021
Isaac F.
Accountant
Tobacco, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2020

"Evernote Business review by Isaac Fungura"

Comments: Evernote is a very handy tool in my daily life, both business and personal. I tend to get overwhelmed with tasks and forget some brilliant ideas I may have had. So, I decided to install Evernote on all my devices - phone, tab, laptop so that when I take my routine morning walks or runs, and an idea pops up in my mind, I quickly jot it down. The brilliance of Evernote is that I can type or use a stylus, or take a picture of say a product I want the procurement team to purchase and I can also record a voice note and save it as is...or it can also decode my voice note and save it as text almost instantaneously! I can also save PDFs, Word documents, scribble a sketch drawing or even get a signature if I don't have a handy paper for a client to sign. I also use it to set reminders and to-do list which I can then follow through later on. All this is then synced across my devices through my linked Google account so that even if I'm away from my laptop, I can still access my data or add notes on my other devices. In the office and in meetings, I easily take notes and minutes and can then share that with colleagues. It's just superb and makes life sooo easy. It also switches on my creative mindset since I can just take down notes whenever and wherever I go. I also use Evernote at my Masters school to take notes in lectures...how convenient, because I normally don't want to move around with books in my hands. Also it is very easy to store the notes and share them with fellows

Pros: There is no limit to what I can put or store into my Evernote account.
The library can store important business information such as company policies and procedure manuals for the access of everyone at the company who is using Evernote. It replaces the need for the company to have a physical library for sharing that info.
Evernote separates between private and business note books, hence respects privacy of employees and they can take that private information when they leave the company and all the business notebooks remain with the company.
Notifications when someone joins a library, edits or adds a note, these assist me in keeping track of what is going on around the organisation since I may not physically be able to cope with the events occurring around, but on Evernote, I quickly get insights of what is going on.
It allows sharing information across the organisation and getting feedback

Cons: When offline, I'm obviously unable to sync my content with my other devices. However, when I get back online sync becomes active.
It can become addictive sometimes as it is a part of my daily life

• Reviewed on 31/01/2020
Tatiana F.
Research Director
Market Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2019

"I just call it My Digital Memory"

Comments: We use it for both saving and keeping updated important information for our (small) company: credentials for commonly used services, settings, guides for the software used, templates of how-tos for different situations. Basically, everything that could have been kept in disparate folders and notes flying around. Another application - when conducting secondary market research, creating compendiums of various articles on different topics: the article's text is saved "forever" together with the active URL. All that's needed it's just to organize it by tagging and/or assigning to specific folders/notebooks. As a bottom line, using Evernote has significantly decreased the amount of lonely (yet important) paper notes flying around and made it super easy to find basically anything that needed to be recorded.

Pros: This is by far the best and the most functional software to make notes of any kind, keep necessary information and synchronize it across any type and any number of platforms: I use it simultaneously on Macbook, two Windows computers and iPhone and it always synchs smoothly. Unlike many other alternatives, there is a great system of nested notebooks which makes it super easy to group and arrange the information. Other great options: saving PDF files inside, add notes by sending whatever to an assigned email address, tagging, search in everything, and of course, collaboration options. Other small but great add-ons are Web clipper for desktop and mobile browsers and external mobile apps.

Cons: I've been using this software since 2010 and still sometimes feel overwhelmed with a plethora of settings and tweaks. I understand how overly complex and frightening it can look to a new user, that will most likely compare it with Apple Notes or so. Over the past years, Evernote has made some positive changes in the overall design, as well as the functionality (and simplicity of creating) of tables and pictures editing. However, this is still not enough to be called easy. Additionally, there can be great problems with document formatting when copying something from Web.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2019
Haja C.
Developer
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2018

"Excellent Note Taking Platform - Organize All Your Ideas and Projects"

Comments: Evernote is an excellent, well-designed, comprehensive note organizing platform which allows profound ease of accessibility of your information wherever you are. These features make it extremely useful for business or personal use.

Pros: This idea-magnet helps you to quickly capture information, from the web, or your own generated notes, and easily organize and save this information. It is user friendly - there is no select all, copy-paste, drag and drop or formatting while trying to capture information. Instead, Evernote has a beautifully designed mobile application and browser extensions which make collecting many types of info (images, handwritten or typed notes, web pages, audio,etc) incredibly easy. With a button click, your info is stored securely and organized. Most importantly, your organized info is available across platforms. There are many nice well-thought out features to the software, including a great Android feature that lets you drag down your notification bar to quickly create a note.You can both capture web pages and control the extent which the info is saved (i.e. trimmed articles without ads, full web pages, headings, summary or links), and the notebook it is saved to. The original source link is retained as well.

The sync across devices is fast and works very well on Android Mobile, Web browsers (Chrome, Firefox). There is also a desktop version as well for Mac Os and PC Download. Under the premium version, there is even the option for offline accessibility of your notes (I have not personally used this feature). The free version is very good and the cost for premium versions which include unlimited sync and other features (searching images, receipts, email) is reasonable, depending on how much info you plan to store. You can further secure access to your info with fingerprint or password protection, and you can share info with a team. Very importantly, Evernote also plays well with other tech solutions, such as Google Drive, Airtable and LinkedIn.

Cons: Trying to share info from Evernote with other people who do not have Evernote is not as simple as you would think. The storage capacity for the free version could be a little larger.

• Reviewed on 11/04/2018
Student
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2018

"Evernote - the most complete note-taking application"

Comments: To sum up, Evernote has in my view a very good feature set - I've not had a single moment in which I missed something. The applications, the web platform, the synchronization and the collaboration works perfectly in most cases. Sometimes, there are small bugs - but none of them is deal-breaking or especially annoying.

Pros: Evernote offers for me the best overall package of a note-taking application. I've already tried lots of different programs, but Evernote stood out in a positive matter. Most importantly, Evernote offers the ability to sync all your notes across all your devices, including a very good Android app, a performant and professional Windows version and a Web platform.
These notes can contain everything including pictures, formatting, sound, pdf and other files, which makes it very comfortable to have everything in one place. For example, travel notes can include text, the flight & hotel documents, pictures of the addresses and they can be shared easily, which is a very important feature in my opinion. Additionally, the notes can be classified in notebooks which makes it easy to sort them in categories.
Further, Evernote offers features which makes it more simple to include it in your daily workflow: you're able to easily add notes by forwarding E-Mail to Evernote, it'is possible to capture photos of documents and adding handwritten notes is a possibility for an improved note-taking experience.

Cons: All in all, I haven't found any dealbreaking disadvantages. In some cases, especially the App contains small bugs. For instance, the handwriting tool has not that many outstanding features and sometimes has a delay, the syncing is not always perfect and the Google Drive file linking sometimes just does not work in my situation. But like I've already mentioned, none of these has made me think about quitting Evernote.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2018
Ben M.
Head of Development Technologies
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2017

"My productivity sidekick!"

Comments: Evernote has been with me since it was a Windows application that simply offered a never-ending stream of notes. No cloud service, and many of the features people have come to rely on today were nowhere to be found. But it was still me favorite note taking app. Ever since then, Evernote has continued to progress. It's now an entirely different product that has almost no resemblance to the thing I bought originally, but in doing so it's cemented its place for me as the best note taking app in existence.

Pros: Once something goes into Evernote, it's there forever (unless you delete it). You have unlimited space, with the only limit being the amount you can upload each month (and it's generous). I was able to completely digitize every document and photo in my home within one month's limit and I wasn't even close to going over. Evernote offers great apps for all platforms (except Linux), and also has a very nice web app. You can do everything you might want from any Evernote interface available to you.

Cons: The applications are sometimes very different from each other. The desktop application has a totally different experience than the web application. The mobile experience is somewhere in between, but that's to be expected. If I forget to properly rename scanned documents, sometimes they sort of fall into a black hole where they're in Evernote but nearly impossible to find via searching, and looking manually for them would take a long time.

• Reviewed on 15/09/2017
Carlos T.
Gerente de Proyectos y Comunicaciones
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"Take your notes and organize them with Evernote"

Comments: Evernote is one of the technological inventions that provides more options for the organization of companies and the improvement of the capabilities of workers. Just by logging in, you have the best digital notebook on the market. In our office we feel comfortable with this software because we take advantage of the facilities offered by our smartphones and use Evernote from them, achieving a successful experience to record notes in our meetings and share the information collected instantly. A software that I recommend to everyone.

Pros: Evernote is by far the most comprehensive note-taking software out there. The importance that Evernote has for our company is that, thanks to this software, we have organized all our notes taken from work meetings, meetings with our customers and instructions coming from our direction. Another important factor to highlight is that you can store in Evernote PDF documents, images in JPG, or PNG, Word documents, Excel, Powerpoint and many more formats, combining efficiently the notes you are taking of your meetings with documents and images. These options mentioned above can be adjusted with your colleagues by linking them to your Evernote account and thus modify the notes or attach documents and ask you to manage all this from your tablet, android, or IOS, leaving aside the physical notebooks and papers that sometimes get lost or broken.

Cons: I've been using this software for more than 4 years, and the only negative aspect I can mention is that sometimes when you synchronize a document with your Evernote agenda the format of the document is lost, and you have to modify it until you have the original document.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Customer Success Manager
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/09/2019

"Flexible and Customizable Note Taking"

Comments: Overall this is a great product that I use daily. It helps me with my workflow of keeping track of customers

Pros: -You can organize your notes in several different ways - by color, by folder, by bold etc
-You can link your notes to the cloud to access from anywhere
-You can export your notes to a folder on your desktop when you don't need them readily available-great for me taking notes on clients that I'm done with but others in my organization may need me to reference these notes in the future.

Cons: Their check spelling feature is only available for English

• Reviewed on 6/09/2019
Socrates M.
Account Manager
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"my favorite note application"

Comments: I used this when it first came out years ago and it has only gotten better over time

Pros: It offers a lot of various ways to take notes and keep track of all your information. You can take audio notes, picture notes, handwritten notes, etc. The snap shots you upload to the program can be written on as well. It supports PDF files, which you can also upload and write on (this is what I use the app for most). They have an app for ipad, phone, and laptop, which all work seamlessly with each other. Their search function is great too because it can pick and find words from uploaded documents, as well as what you've typed on/off documents.

Cons: The phone app will crash from time to time (an update to rectify this is usually done quickly after though). While your notes sync quick and easily among all of your devices, sharing or sending any of it to another person is a hassle if they don't also use the same level of service as you because of the storage limits. The application is a bit more pricey than others but they have different package options to accommodate different needs.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2018
Navin N.
Program Lead - Solutions Development
Consumer Goods, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2018

"The best and most comprehensive collaboration tool enabling Agility in your life"

Pros: This is a great app for someone who needs one place to store anything and everything. I have been using this for last 2 years. Easy to use and user friendly, the key features of this app are collaboration, taking notes, creating to do list, reminders and managing events. By far the most comprehensive multi sync enabled across all devices app, this is very helpful and useful. People are surprised when they see me plucking information in matter of minutes and presenting it. The new dark theme is an eye catcher, worth the upgrade. The search functionality works flawlessly, put a word and it searches the entire user context. I recommend this app to anyone who wants to collate all information centrally and want quick data outcomes. You can also copy data and post it seamlessly across any social media apps.

Cons: Evernote should look at introducing API services so that calendar synchronization across some of Google products work.
Also add more colors to highlights rather than current yellow.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2018
Kathleen K.
Freelance Writer
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 6/12/2016

"Wouldn't survive without my Evernote"

Comments: Evernote is my virtual assistant in many ways. I am terrible at filing and organization, but Evernote understands that and works with my scatter-brained work patterns. My three favorite features are the browser clipper, the amazing search capabilities and the ability to forward an email to Evernote with a simple click. I use the clipper to save articles when I'm researching a topic or even recipes and other items I find online that I want to save. When I get an email that I want to save, I send it to Evernote and can delete it from my inbox. The very best of the best is that I can always find something that I saved to Evernote. I don't have to remember what folder it is in. I can search on any word that would be in the text or by tags. I wish looking for lost car keys was that simple. It also has a mobile app, desktop software, and online login, so I always have access to my information.

Pros: The great search capabilities, the clipper for my browsers and the email to Evernote feature.

Cons: It can't read my mind and automatically sort and file for me into folders. But it will if I give it directions. Not really anything I don't like about it.

• Reviewed on 6/12/2016
Tushar T.
Managing Director
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2017

"Super Awesome. How would i survive without this"

Comments: I organize my whole life on Evernote. It is the gold standard when it comes to note taking apps. I literally do not know what i would do without it. It is my second brain.

Pros: It is super easy to use but does not fall short on features. The best thing about it is the community behind Evernote. There are many third party applications to extend its functionality. like i use this service called taskclone. what it does it takes any to-do from a note that you tag "taskclone" and copies them to any to-do app (like asana or wunderlist) so that you can further delegate to your team and efficiently go through your day.

Cons: This might be a personal thing nut since i have everything on Evernote, i wish it had more features in terms of organization. like an extra option of being able to add sections to notebooks (like in OneNote) which can provide further organization to my stuff without cluttering up Evernote with a lot of notebooks. And also the "remember view option" setting for notebooks should be extended to whole stacks because it defeats the purpose when the thumbnails of my notes can be viewed from the stack but hidden in my notebook.

• Reviewed on 27/04/2017
Gerson C.
Arquitectura, Diseño y Desarrollo de Aplicaciones Web
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2018

"Organize everything about your business in one place."

Comments: Excellent to organize all that concerns your business or company, accessible to the team from anywhere, categorized correctly to maintain a complete order.

Pros: Evernote Business adds excellent functionalities to its normal version, which are focused on the business area, we know if we have already used the tool, that evernote is excellent to organize and store all the everyday in one place and so it is accessible from anywhere, but the version business adds extra features that we can use for our business or company, we can organize all the files in the application, categorizing by date, department, date of creation, etc, so when the interested team wants to access only download the file and ready, you can modify it and reload it in the cloud so that everyone can download it or simply read it and update it, present it to a client or use it in a presentation, avoid losing important files or that the person who has it's not accessible at that moment , greatly enhances the response capacity and access to the information of the team, bringing great benefits to your team work, it's excellent.

Cons: The free version does not allow you to save word, excel files, among others which is a great disadvantage so if you want to enjoy this you should pay for the full version.

• Reviewed on 30/06/2018
Kristen B.
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2019

"Flexible, Useful, and Packed with Features"

Comments: Overall I find Evernote Business to be very helpful. When I write articles that require research, I can research online, save notes or even entire web pages with tags into Evernote either from my PC or my phone, from wherever I am. It is great as a research tool, and a true time-saver. When I write fiction, I love Evernote for storing character information. I can insert pictures, links, paragraphs, descriptions, and so on in the notes about each character, which makes in handy when I'm writing.

Pros: When used on a regular basis, I found that Evernote was a handy repository for me to capture notes, thoughts, ideas, and articles. I didn't have to worry about things slipping through the cracks, regardless of whether I was using my PC or phone, or what program or app I was using, I could easily and instantly take a note or capture my screen or a bookmark anytime. Evernote provided a very easy and complete way to track all of this material. It was easy to tag and index to find later. Being able to sort BY project, and ACROSS projects, made this an invaluable research and tracking tool. For writing, it's fantastic for clipping together notes on each character (photos, articles, character sheets, sketches, songs, you name it.)

Cons: A little more customization would be great, as far as the look and feel of the dashboard. For example, the ability to see items as tiles, or "index cards", would be useful.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2019
Jenna D.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2019

"Perfect For On-The-Go Notes of Any Kind!"

Comments: At first I was using Evernote to take down random notes almost every day. But over time I was using it to grow my business! I would take down client information, the description(s) of each design they'd like, and make bullet points of key things I need to make sure I pay attention to.
Other than work-related things, I also use it on mobile to start writing short stories again in my recreational time! It's the perfect little tool for any kind of writing!

Pros: The ease of use is so nice! I can easily start a different document, make paragraphs and/or bullet points, and even a full page layout if I'm making an article, brochure, etc.
I do like the helpful tips that pop up in the software to not only help grow my business, but also help me get to know the software more in using it in multiple ways.

Cons: Well I use to get the software for free, but over time they started charging for their services. But it's not much money, so it's okay. Other than that, there's nothing else I really could find a con with.

• Reviewed on 19/08/2019
Rachel G.
Process & Priorities Consultant
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2/12/2018

"Love this for organizing my thoughts"

Pros: - I love the notebooks to help with organization. I have main notebooks, like a folder, where I have multiple notes that are relevant.
- The formatting is excellent. There are great options for font format, check boxes, lists, etc.
- There are many ways you can customize how your Evernote appears. The 'view' menu has the longest list of options!
- There's a Chrome extension. Enough said!
- The quick sync between my phone and laptop is amazing.
- I can share notebooks with other people which makes coordinating easier.

Cons: - I wish I could make sub-notebooks for when I have a lot of notes in a notebook. I know I can just make it another Notebook, but then I find I have more Notebooks than I'd like.
- When I save something to Evernote from the internet, it becomes it's own note. I wish there was a way to insert it into an existing note - either from the start, or when from the app when I'm reorganizing.

• Reviewed on 2/12/2018
Kate J.
Growth Manager
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2018

"Search your own brain!"

Pros: I've been using Evernote for years and truly rely on it to remember everything for me. Their web clipper extension is incredibly powerful, allowing you to effectively save the interesting (to you) parts of the internet, and have it be searchable in the future. Along with the ability to search image in photos, PDFs, organize tags, todos create reminders and share when needed.... I would genuinely be lost without it. The phone apps are a powerful complement to the overall app too, seamlessly syncing and updating - letting you edit and add on the go. See an interesting article on your phone you want to save for reference? Share to Evernote and it will be there, searchable and ready.

Cons: I wish the desktop app had the same clean UI that the web app has. Certain notebooks that are full of PDF's will sometimes have trouble loading on the desktop app for Mac.

• Reviewed on 14/06/2018
Lead Software Test Automation Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2/08/2018

"Expensive but useful gift"

Comments: At last our business documents got to order!
Even lazy team member found Evernote useful for organizing their papers.

Pros: I received Evernote Business subscriotion as a gift from the client a few years, but now keep using it for my team. I like the most Rich Text support that helps me to highlight useful part of my notes that I want to share with my team. With Evernote I put all my clients business cards in order by digitizing them. Recently we integrated Evernote with our Slack and when it comes to useful statements in some conversation I always clip these notes. That is easy thanks to Slack integration that can be activated from a channel by simple command.

Cons: No ability to install the app on own premices. Our new client is pretty sceptical to software that is not installed at their servers. However, after using Evernote for a month, they agreed us to keep using Business subscription.

• Reviewed on 2/08/2018
Sinly L.
Owner/Photographer
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Great for Notes"

Comments: We are a creative based company. So the better the ideas the better the execution can be. Sometimes creativity can strike you at inopportune moments and you have to be ready to collect and organize your thoughts so that you can finalize your creations at a later time. When it comes to creativity when it strikes you build this momentum and you have to be able to take it all down as fast as it goes through your mind. So I'm glad that Evernote has the capacity to keep up with the demand of a creative process.

Pros: I use this to store my personal business notes. I love the ability to put photos, other types of documents all in one place. I have found that other programs sometimes limits the type of files you can add on, or upload and Evernote Business is really accommodating to it all. You can even grab things off the web to make you project notes even more detailed.

Cons: Im not a huge fan of the layout but I think thats just a personal preference.

• Reviewed on 25/04/2019
Feldriana T.
ANALISTA MAYOR GESTION OPERACIONAL DIRECCION EJECUTIVA FAJA
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2018

"One of the coolest task organizers and reminders I've ever met"

Comments: Since I incorporated this software to my daily tasks, I could notice a deep increase in my productivity since I have a wide rhythm of work and many tasks to develop. Evernote allows me to organize each of my activities and to be able to plan based on temporalities in order that nothing escapes me.
A remarkable software, which I recommend to the community

Pros: A colleague recommended this software to me that I should have to better organize my tasks at work, I was right! Evernote has among its benefits and pros the effective and accurate organization, of the daily tasks that I have to develop as well as reminders of visits, important dates, scheduling of meetings among other functions and the best of all this is that I can synchronize these data and take them wherever you want

Cons: I have used this program for more than a year and it really has changed my life in an amazing way, to such a level that I observe that each update brings with it much more useful innovations. I think this program does not have cons simply because it is always improving and innovating in the service they provide to their users.

• Reviewed on 31/05/2018
Lucas Z.
Sr. Information Security Engineer
Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/12/2019

"Evernote Business"

Comments: My overall experience with Evernote Business is very positive. Much recommended.

Pros: I have to say, I love Evernote. I can't really see doing work without it. It keeps all my notes in one place, it's easy to organize and share. If you delete a note you can recover it. They have proper protections in place for logging in such as Multifactor Authentication. I can synchronize across multiple platforms so I can access my contacts on my phone, laptop, and other devices as needed. Great software.

Cons: While this isn't necessarily a fault of Evernote, some of the formatting doesn't translate well to other document editors which means if you create an intricate note that you want to transfer to Google Docs or Microsoft Word, for example, you may need to do some reformatting in order for it to work. This happens mainly with bullet points and tables.

• Reviewed on 9/12/2019
Mariam A.
Sales Manager
Banking, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/04/2021

"The Peak of Note-Taking"

Comments: Evernote allows staff to compose memos and take notes easily and accurately, as well as share their thoughts with others. It has a big effect on our job results, in my view.

Pros: When it comes to taking notes, Evernote is without a doubt the most used software. It has all of the functionality that one would require. Its cross-platform accessibility appeals to me. You can take notes on your phone or tablet and immediately sync them to your or another person's PC. Evernote is a brilliant tool. I would recommend it to someone who wants to develop their note-taking skills. Increased quality and reliability would benefit both you and your staff. I propose that you give it a shot.

Cons: When it comes to flaws, there is one point that must be addressed. Evernote does not have a calendar integration. I believe it is an excellent function that should be introduced.

• Reviewed on 7/04/2021
Caroline I.
SAP B1 Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2/09/2018

"Best Cloud App for Taking and Storing notes"

Comments: Best cloud storage for notes. I Love Evernote!

Pros: I am so glad I discovered Evernote. What I love most about Evernote is that it gives me the flexibility of taking and storing in the cloud. I can access my notes from any device(smart phone, desktop, browser) as long as I am able to remember the password for my account.
Another awesome thing I love about Evernote its free for small scale usage. You can upgrade from the free package if you need more space and more features.
I also thing that Evernote is also very secure. I store my account passwords in one note in ever note and I have never experienced any incidence of my accounts being hacked.

Cons: The only downside I have faced is when I sometimes get endless prompts to upgrade to the premium and business accounts. Other than that I love Evernote and am always recommending it to my friends.

• Reviewed on 2/09/2018