15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About Vagaro

Use Vagaro® management software to get found, booked, & paid. Start your FREE trial today, and grow your business the easy way!

Learn more about Vagaro

Pros:

I like the professional view and the ease with integration.

Cons:

Poor customer service with and attitude. Difficult to use for for more then 1-2 people.

Vagaro ratings

4.7

9.1/10

Vagaro has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 3,385 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Vagaro before?

Filter reviews (3,385)

Federico
Federico
CFO in Brazil
Banking, 2–10 Employees

Great tool to Manage your Appointments and Scheduling

Comments: The Vagaro solution has really exceed our expectations, we needed a solution to schedule, update and follow up our consultants appointments and this tools has become a part of our day to day operations.

Pros:

Excellent tool to book appointments online, very easy to use and implement. Saved us a lot of money increasing the efficiency from our consultants performance. Our [sensitive content hidden]receive confirmations and reminders, really supporting our business.

Cons:

The main issue is the price, I believe it could be a little lower, they charge per user. A free version would be awesome!

Rachel
Manager in US

User Friendly

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall, we are happy with Vagaro and the support we receive.

Pros:

Vagaro fits our needs for our spray tanning and teeth whitening business. Very user friendly and improvements are always being made. Customer service is excellent.

Cons:

On a few rare occasions over the past 4 years that Vagaro has gone down during business hours, it completely disables our business. Can't see the calendar or check out clients.

Public Relations & Communications, 11–50 Employees

Vagaro is a double edged sword

3.0 last month New

Comments: when i pointed this stuff out to support, they gaslighted me pretty hard, saying if I wanted that sort of functionality (not having my clients have to perform 3-5 clicks to get to the right service/product) that i should buy their hosted web design? ummm no im good i dont want to build a website on their platform They seem friendly but if you ask any technical questions they have been trained to sidestep them and offer solutions that are more beneficial to Vagaro than your spa/salon etc. Be careful!!!

Pros:

pretty straightforward to setup - the onboarding was weird bc they wouldn't allow multiple stakeholders to attend the onboarding meeting from multiple accounts?

Cons:

You should carefully decide whether you want to support Vagaro - here's why. The #1 reason we initially were looking at integrating Vagaro into our business was seamless bookings. They offer a pretty robust backend that makes it easy to add products/services and schedule them to a calendar. Unfortunately, if you want a very frictionless experience for your potential customers to book an appointment, there is a dangerous trade-off. #1: where your reviews live Vagaro's software prominently highlights / promotes leaving reviews on THEIR platform, which in the end benefits Vagaro's landing pages (which they rank on Google for local services, then they promote your competitors to that platform) #2 if you want to direct link to specific services or products you sell with a booking widget, you can't do that on your own website. You have to generate a link and send people to Vagaro.com This is problematic because now your potential customer/client is on a website which advertises your competitors.

last month

Thank you for sharing your insights and concerns regarding your experience with Vagaro. We strive to provide the best possible service, and your feedback is invaluable to us. At Vagaro, we offer personalized onboarding sessions for a one-on-one experience, along with weekly live webinars designed to help multiple users become familiar with our software. Additionally, you have the option to create direct links to your services in your Service/Class menu. It's important to note that your landing page features your business only. We value transparency and continuous improvement. Your feedback plays a crucial role in our efforts to enhance our software. You can submit suggestions and ideas for improvement on feedback.vagaro.com. Rest assured, we take your concerns seriously and are committed to addressing them to the best of our ability. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we appreciate your ongoing support.

Jeanette
Cosmetics, Self Employed

A great alternative for small business

Comments: I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude to [sensitive content hidden] for her outstanding support and assistance in setting up my account with Vagaro. Her dedication to ensuring a smooth onboarding process truly made all the difference. Throughout our interactions, [sensitive content hidden] exhibited a remarkable level of professionalism, patience, and expertise. She guided me through the setup process with clarity and precision, addressing all my questions and concerns along the way. Her warm demeanor and genuine enthusiasm for assisting customers shone through, making the experience both productive and enjoyable.

Pros:

Vagaro offers incredible value for the money. With affordable pricing plans and a wealth of features included in each, it's a cost-effective solution for businesses of all sizes. You get more bang for your buck with Vagaro compared to other platforms.

Cons:

Have not encountered any cons so far, everything has been very smooth

Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Excellent time management tool for startups and SMEs

Comments: Through the years, I've tried a number of other online scheduling tools, but Vagaro is far and away the finest option for companies of any size. Vagaro has considered every detail, including cost, usability, online tutorial videos, quality customer service, and a plethora of customizable features like gift card and credit card integration, as well as email and marketing tools.

Pros:

Excellent service is a major selling point for me. Their instant messaging service is quick and simple to use. The program is constantly updated, making it seem better and better while improving its functionality.

Cons:

I'm not sure I have many complaints because they seem to listen to their consumers and address any issues that arise. The biggest challenge has been teaching customers how to properly pronounce the name.

Consumer Services, Self Employed

Vagaro gets the job done.. ALWAYS SEEM TO IMPROVE

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall it has been satisfactory, which is why I am still here. The inconvenience of setting up another platform has not been worth the move to another platform

Pros:

Ease of use, consistency of good customer service and added features

Cons:

High email/text marketing costs, high rates to process payments, inability to credit/rollover unused portion of marketing plan ( ie. if I pay for 5k emails and only use 2k, it would be nice to allow rollover of unused portion) Especially due to the fact that there have been many glitches or unexplained sends that were not actually sent!! We have so much wasted money due to this

Cory
Owner and Nurse Practitioner in US

Great Med Spa office organizing tool

Comments: Wonderful! It is used by several members of our staff for various aspects of our clinic operations.

Pros:

Ease of use and affordability! Also, HIPAA compliance, inventory tracking, & online booking! This is THE program that holds our clinic together and allows us to continue to operate effectively.

Cons:

Sometimes, it doesn’t connect well through our WiFi firewall for some reason, but it’s easy enough to hotspot for access if/when this happens.

Alyssa
Veterinary Technician in St Kitts & Nevis
Veterinary, 11–50 Employees

Avid vagaro user

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I am fortunate enough that all the cosmetic places I go to (hair, nail, eyebrows, spay) use the Vagaro software. There I have been using Vagaro for years and I love it. It is easy to use, they remind me of appointments and I can add multiple services to my cart. It's easy for me to share with friends and family as well, and it is just as easy to follow with the older generation.

Cons:

I like the dark mode featuers on iPhone and Vagaro does not have that but that is not a big deal. Other than that, I have no complaints. It is easy to schedule, cancel appointments and see when your providers have availability.

Penny
Owner Creator in US

Trial Happy!

5.0 last month New

Comments: So good so far! I am excited to go live soon!

Pros:

Entire setup process was easier than I thought

Cons:

The unfortunate essential initial time-consuming acclimation to something new

Alternative Medicine, 2–10 Employees

Vagaro takes online appointment scheduling to a whole new level

5.0 last month New

Comments: I really enjoy how the team helps me get through virtually anything I have encountered so far of running my business. With the expansion to 2 other states I felt at ease and comfortable moving forward with them. You will be well taken care of with the Vagaro system and team.

Pros:

The features just blow me away. I could spend a year implementing all the options and still get more. The customer service team is sensational and always there.

Cons:

Just learning all the options to handle for customer/clientele management. There is a lot to learn with the Vagaro product. It takes time to absorb it all, but it is definitely worth it or I would not be still with them years later. I am proud to say I use their service to not only you but my clients.

Molly
Salon Owner/Esthetician in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Is Varago is good for your company?

Comments: With Vagaro the purpose was always selling time. FIlling up the white space on the calendar with clients and making sure you did that as efficiently and productively each day as possible in order to create growth and profit for the company. Vagaro is a tool in which you are able to do that. But for bigger salons that need more details, reports, numbers, it does fall bit a short.

Pros:

I liked that this system was super simple and straight forward. It is very easy to switch over to Vagaro from another company which is what we did. The ease of use is definitely a plus but it also was a reason why we left. It was not very detailed on other aspects that we needed more options and attention on.

Cons:

I love a software company that has a well developed app for it's salon users. This is important for the team because they use this every hour to see and check their schedules. I think also the reports should have been more detailed and intricate but they may have improved that at this time. I don't think anything was difficult to use but because of it's ease of use, it meant that the software didn't really allow for as much information and details as we needed at the time to run a salon aiming towards growth. Things were hard to find or figure out because it wasn't provided in the reports or we had to add other features from outside companies to make up for lacking features.

2 years ago

Thank you for the feedback, we love to hear that our software is easy to use. We recently released updates to our reports section based on the feedback that businesses were looking for more intricate data. You can check what other features we are currently working on here: https://feedback.vagaro.com/forums/915991-feature-requests

Mohammad
Software developer in Jordan
Computer Software, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Vagaro is the market place for the services you look for.

Comments: One of the great market places I have seen and dealt with. The support is really great when you have a complain.

Pros:

Lots of services are available in one place, the options are great, cost is very low, you get lots of discounts, interfaces are great.

Cons:

You might experience slowness in Vagaro at times and this is not due to internet. it could be because of the servers but this is rate to happen.

HEATHER
Owner/Massage Therapist in US

Smart choice

Pros:

I love how easy the setup is. Vagaro walks you through every part of the software so you know exactly what to do and how to use it. Additional features are more advance. Love the build in marketing features and how easy it was to link to my personal website.

Cons:

cost of additional features. started at $25/ month now to get everything I need I was close to what I was paying for other software companies. However, the customer service is far better.

4 years ago

Hello Heather, We are very pleased to hear you are happy with our software and our Support team! You are correct, the price does incrementally increase with the level of use - Vagaro is $25 a month for a single user and $10 for each additional user on your account up to seven total users. Anything above and beyond seven users are free. We also offer premium features such as credit card processing, email & text marketing, online forms and check-in app which attract an additional fee. Our Support staff is here to answer any additional questions you may have or walk you through the full functionality of the software, to ensure you are getting the most value for your money. Don't hesitate to reach out to us via phone at (925) 464-1932, or send an email to [email protected] and one of our agents will respond quickly. Regards, Dan C.

Michelle
Owner/Founder in US
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Vagaro Cares About Customer Service/Support

Comments: Overall experience, great value for what they offer, outstanding customer service/support that you can actually talk to over the phone and money maker option.

Pros:

The fact that I can get a LIVE human being on the phone to help me with just about anything I need relating to the site. The folks in customer care and always patient, kind and helpful...even when I have grumpier days. Grateful to these wonderful beings!

Cons:

Well, I really would like it to integrate with a virtual receptionist like www.ruby.com As my business has grown, I'd love to be able to have this feature available to further help myself and my clientele. I also would prefer that the booking function automatically NOT allow for a customer to book sections that I've blocked off for time in between clients. The customer sees something different from what I see right now regarding this piece and we need to be on the same page with this.

4 years ago

Hi Michelle, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Nashira
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Best appointment app out there

Comments: I am fully satisfied with Vagaro.

Pros:

You get the biggest bang for your buck with this app. I have tried a few others in the past and paid way too much for features that Vagaro not only charges an affordable price for but the set up in easy and self explanatory that you don't really need to call into tech support. I have also tried several of different types of marketing on various platforms but Vagaro has one that I have gotten plenty of clients from. Their forms is amazing, you can do intake forms and send out surveys and given that we are going through a pandemic its an easy way to get fast feedback from you clients without being in front of them. Everything is basically customizable without being too overwhelming with their features. You can literally tailor it to your business needs without being forced to have a feature and pay for it just because it falls in a certain category. Keep up the good work Vagaro!

Cons:

Sending an invoice for a future appointment. Sometimes we get booked for chair events in the future and the company hiring us requests to pay a day or two before the event.

4 years ago

Hi Nashira, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Leasa
Hairdresser in Australia
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Easy and most of all fun!

Comments: Even my least tech savy staff love this app. It's like their own little business is their pocket.
You can update colour themes and making the app look visually pretty and personalised is also a great feature.
Overall it does what I need it to do and makes my life easier. What else could you ask for.

Pros:

This system is the easiest I have used and has the most features for a decent price. Has most of the things I need and clients always comment on how super easy the online booking system is. Needless to say we get a lot of clients booking online The mobile part of the system is the easiest I have used and you can do so much from your phone

Cons:

A few things need to be customisable such as the text message system especially in Australia. Probably needs text message marketing options as well. It could be a little easier to add services to existing services. You currently have to pretend to checkout the client and add the service there. It's easy to delete or alter services on an existing booking but not to add the service.

4 years ago

Hi Leasa, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Amanda
Owner/ Instructor in US

We love Vagaro

Comments: It's been grea; however, getting on with customer service has been a problem, which is understandable. With Mindbody the tech was able to pop on my computer screen to help, which convenient and sometimes easier than trying to explain a situation to the tech they can see what or who you are looking at.

Pros:

It's user friendly, for both the studio and client. Being small business owner, the cost of services is saving me so much. Wish I would have made the switch long ago. I like that we have different options for packages an d services.

Cons:

Wish there was an easier way to checkout a clients for multiple days. Often times when I back to reconcile accounts, it would be nice to do one client and reconcile with a drop box check-out in one place for multiple days.

4 years ago

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Yeefah

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

Pros:

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Cons:

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

3 years ago

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Michele
owner in US
Individual & Family Services, 2–10 Employees

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

Comments: What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Pros:

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

Cons:

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

3 years ago

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Valerie
Cosmetics, 2–10 Employees

Responsive Customer Service & Support

Comments: Very good

Pros:

I have been using Vagaro for well over twelve years. They have come so far in the features they offer. What I think is pretty amazing is their ability to respond and implement user feature requests. All of their features are user friendly and the support chats are easy to use and provide answers to solve any issues or questions you have.

Cons:

There are a few fine details in the email marketing campaigns that need to be updates such as customizing the automations a bit more. In particular, I'd like automated emails to go our every year to my clients rather than the option maxing out at six months. Other than that, we still love Vagaro.

Andrea
Office Manager in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

QuickBooks integration does not function properly. Vagaro support refuses to address the issue.

Comments: Support is deplorable and the integration with QuickBooks a total joke! I have been "working with" support for nearly a year to address this issue and to get the integration (push to QuickBooks) fixed, to no avail. Vagaro support continues to claim that the integration is working as it should but have never actually looked at the reports from within their system vs. the data they push to QuickBooks to confirm that this is so.... bottom line, it is not working properly and has not been for nearly 2 years!!

Pros:

The POS system seems to work okay, for the most part. Appt setting also seems to work okay.

Cons:

Integration with QuickBooks is a joke!! It has not worked for the entire 1.5 years we have been with Vagaro, regardless of the number of emails, texts, chats, phone calls I have had with support and the amount of data and information I have provided to them in order to address the issue and prove that the integration is not functioning properly. We cannot trust any of the data coming from Vagaro as it simply does not match their own information!! We have paid the $30/mo integration fees for months and months, yet Vagaro has never provided us with data that appears to be even close to accurate in any stretch of the imagination! My suggestion? Look for another platform if you intend to use QuickBooks for your accounting integration platform. If you are using another platform, I would strongly suggest that you investigate the capabilities and do your homework and seek out user reviews before selecting Vagaro for anything other than a straight POS and appointment management system.

9 months ago

We would like to thank you for your patience while we continue to troubleshoot this with you. We are equally dedicated to resolving this and making sure your integration is correctly functioning.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Okay, but only because the competition is more terrible.

Comments: Customer service can be spotty. Their support site is reasonable for the basic cases but is severely lacking in the actual nitty gritty of running the operations-- for example issuing refunds and voiding transacions is non-intuitive. Support team ignored my request for a demo. Support team dropped entirely off of my live chat and after ignoring half of my questions, and when they were responsive didn't actually address my full question. Their 30 day trial is a bait and switch since you can't actually test or try the billing flow from the customer's prospective without paying for the first month. I wouldn't go as far as to say that they are scammy but it certainly does not leave a good impression. Their software is feels designed for salons with a minimal attempt to hamstring it into a fitness scenarios. It can work ok for a sole proprietor in this sense but for anyone who is running a gym with more than one instructor you're stuck between a reasonably good looking piece of software lacking in many features for a reasonable(ish) price and other dated alternatives which checks for more boxes but comes with it's own baggage. It pains me to says that I'm with this company despite all of their shortcomings. Interactions with support can be pleasant punctuated by frustration. Fairly basic things which are missing is, again frustrating. Choosing Vagaro over the competition is like choosing Comcast because the only other option is get dial up.

Pros:

Vagaro is bette price than competitors and has a pretty up to date UI. It makes online reservation reasonably which is a must when trying to attract millennials. It tries to bring everything in house which could create opportunities for tighter integration. There is some hope that the software will improve as there is a lot of low hanging fruit and their CEO/Head of product has a clear strategy on how to take on the market. Support can be pleasant and responsive if you encounter the right staff. They have a lot of advanced features (though they are missing a lot of polish an finesse-- see below)

Cons:

Some of the ui is non intuitive but with creative searching of the support site you can find the answer. It's better if you can get someone to handhold you through the process--- and that's a big if. Software is missing some pretty basic features: 1/ Unable to link directly to a service provider, class, workshop, package, etc. It makes it very difficult to promote these things via ads or social media 2/ E-mails lack calendar reminder attachment for people to add to their calendar 3/ Lack of a list for classes/workshops. Older populations have difficulty finding or seeing the search bar for the classes. 4/ Lacking HIPAA support despite having SOAP note support 5/ Inability to customize new client email, appointment reminders etc. 6/ Inability to run new client discounts. 7/ Inability to actually see how the customers will actually interact with the platform as documentation / demo is woefully inadequate. 8/ Workshops feature is pretty haphazardly put together. It's just a class that runs over a series of dates. No options for early bird pricing. No options for custom dates. You're better off handling workshops through eventbrite or eventbee. 9/ Inability to provide detailed feed back such as this. I'm a customer who's paying _despite_ their shortcomings. I may have even conducted more user testing on Vagaro than the employees. They seem content in having their dirty laundry aired in a public medium.

Cassandra
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Vagaro has been in business 9 years?!

Comments: Even though Vagaro is an improvement in a lot of ways compared to what we had, I wouldn't recommend it to another salt therapy spa. You say you are a salon and spa software. We operate a lot like a massage spa does, but your software does not function well for our needs. Please make the following changes:
Allow for relationships between members
Allow for a membership to be shared with others, where on person pays for it
Allow employees who use the Vagaro system to also use the same email to be a client somewhere else.
Allow recurring scheduling for classes to be unlimited
Allow the business owner/manager to make the decision of what Vagaro permissions they give to their
employees
Make merging profiles easy
Keep duplicate profiles from happening for no reason

Pros:

I own a salt therapy spa. The color coded calendar is really nice. It is easy to book clients into classes and appointments. Checking clients out is not perfect, but ok most of the time). I will put the rest of my complaints here, since it limits characters in the Cons. Clients cannot use the same email if they have used another Vagaro merchant. Families also can't use the same email on different profiles. We have a client who has been with us for over a year. She recently went to work for a massage therapist who uses Vagaro. Now, we are locked out of her account and cannot even change to a different email she gave us. The answer from Vagaro was to have her use our work computer to sign into her employee Vagaro account and make changes on our system. When I told tech support that is unprofessional and ridiculous to have my clients making changes to their account on our system, I was told that's not unprofessional at all. Uhm! Yes it is. I asked to speak to a Vagaro manager, was told they don't work on the weekends and that I couldn't leave a message to get a call back. I was told I would be responsible for calling back myself. I am also not happy that I cannot give permissions to my employees that I need them to have. I need them to be able to upload excel sheets for certain things. That is only a manager permission. What's going to happen when I open other locations? I pay employees to get things off my plate so I can run my business.

Cons:

I don't think this system is good for a business with several employees. I do not like that we can not make family relationships. We sell family memberships and need for one person (usually the parent) to sign everyone out under the one membership. However, the way it is set up, we check the parent out and the have to comp the kids. That makes it look like we do a lot of comping of sessions. It makes me wonder how a fitness facility using Vagaro does their family memberships? Scheduling a client for a recurring class is also not very friendly. You can only schedule them for 20 classes and no more. I have clients that come 3 times a week faithfully. There is no way for a reminder to add them back in. However, you can book recurring appointments forever. It should be consistent for classes as well. We have had trouble with client profiles duplicating themselves. We can't figure out why that happens. Then, merging the clients is a problem. Half the time we try to do that, it doesn't let us, because it says they are the same person.....very confusing and difficult to deal with. I'm not totally happen with the merchant processing. On more than one occasion, we've had clients try to pay for services or retail with a gift card they got. When we try to use it, it won't process. The answer that we got from Vagaro is that about 50% of the time, the merchant bank doesn't allow certain gift cards to be used. As a small business owner, that is very embarrassing.

Stephanie
Technical Support in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Initially Good, then overall decline in application

Comments: Initially, it was really good, however, about 6 months ago there was a major upgrade, and the application has declined and seems to have many issues within their marketing campaign, forms, and syncing between locations.

Pros:

Initially, we needed to track our customers packages, gift cards, and appointments. Scheduling, reminders and forms for services were also an important feature.

Cons:

We are required by our insurance company to have forms for each service and forms have been an issue by not sending out to customers, saying they are filled out when they are not. Additionally, the marketing campaign feature (emails/text) does not provide you with correct data. What they say will be "Announced" does not match what was processed and text messages are sent DAYS after it was announced. Additionally, customers are missing from the email/text campaigns and Vagaro says that to account for any missing customers that would be an "enhancement". Reallyyyyy, what is processed versus delivered/failed do not match and there are missing customers and that is considered an enhancement. Additionally, you have to submit a ticket to determine what happened and if they don't research it with a 7-day window, they respond that they can't research it. We have been going round and round for over 4 months to get these issues resolved. Very disappointed in where this application is going.

2 months ago

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We've taken note of the issues you've experienced with our service. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve these issues. If there's anything specific you'd like us to address or if you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. We're committed to ensuring that your experience with our software meets your expectations.

Manager in US
Performing Arts, 2–10 Employees

Do Not Use

Pros:

Cost of the service compared to others on the market, such as MindBody.

Cons:

Vagaro Support is the worst I've ever worked with. We have been working on getting our small business on Vagaro's platform since April. It is now Aug, & we are still not up and running. Everything we are doing is Out-of-the-Box. No customization. However, support has not been able to complete our import, so we've been paying a monthly fee since April for a service we cannot use. They are horrible at responding to requests for status updates. I'll email support multiple times and they don't respond for weeks, if at all. The only time I can make any headway on our import is if I work on it myself, or when I start calling them daily (sometimes 2x/day). Then we make a little progress only to begin the cycle again a few days later with me being ghosted. If you're looking to use Vagaro for your business, don't. We are at the point where we are willing to take the sunk cost on the money & significant amount of time we have put into this and start over with one of Vagaro's competitors, such as MindBody.

2 years ago

We apologize for your experience; we take matters like this very seriously and want to let you know we are committed to providing excellent customer service. The import process exists to quickly onboard customers coming from other software, in this case the files you sent were custom, so it did not work with any of our (out of the box) automated processes. We provided a Sample File to show the required format, but we never received the data in the correct format. Despite this, our team began making adjustments on your behalf, in an effort to get the data in the proper format. While typical responses occurred next business day, a change of management occurred on your end which did cause some additional delays. Delays could have been avoided entirely had we been provided data in the supplied format; management changes had not occurred, and updates to your terminology were not regularly changed between responses from your business.