15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About Connecteam

Accurately track employee work hours, monitor attendance in real-time & streamline payroll with all-in-one employee management app.

Learn more about Connecteam

Pros:

The time clock integration with shift scheduler has been a great tool in keeping track of the ongoing projects.

Cons:

I don't like that i can't go put in unavailable the employee can only do that.

Connecteam ratings

4.7
4.9
4.6
4.7

9.3/10

Connecteam has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 328 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Connecteam before?

Sofwane
Sofwane
Multimedia in United Arab Emirates
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Efficient Employee Management Made Easy with Connecteam

Comments: My overall experience with Connecteam has been highly positive. The platform has truly transformed the way I manage my team and has greatly improved productivity within my business.From the moment I started using Connecteam, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface and intuitive design. Navigating through the platform and accessing its various features was effortless, both on the web interface and the mobile app. This ease of use made the onboarding process smooth for me and my team.Connecteam's comprehensive range of features impressed me the most. The platform covers all aspects of employee management, from time tracking and shift scheduling to task management and communication tools. I found the time tracking and shift scheduling features particularly useful in ensuring proper staffing and simplifying payroll management. The task management feature improved collaboration and boosted productivity within my team.The communication tools provided by Connecteam have been invaluable. The chat feature allows for instant and seamless communication between team members, reducing the need for lengthy email exchanges or in-person meetings. The announcement feature also enables me to share important updates and information with the entire team instantly.Connecteam's customization options have allowed me to tailor the platform to fit my specific business needs. Creating customized forms, checklists, and reports has been immensely helpful in collecting and managing data th

Pros:

From time tracking and shift scheduling to task management and communication tools, Connecteam offered a complete solution for optimizing team productivity.The platform's ease of use was also a standout feature. Setting up and navigating through Connecteam was seamless, both on the web interface and the mobile app. It made it effortless for me and my team to adopt and utilize the platform effectively.Additionally, Connecteam's customization options were highly beneficial. I could tailor the platform to suit my specific business needs by creating customized forms, checklists, and reports. This flexibility allowed me to collect and manage the data that was most relevant to my operations.The customer support provided by Connecteam was exceptional. Whenever I had questions or concerns, their support team responded promptly with helpful solutions. Their knowledge and friendliness made the overall experience even more positive.Overall, Connecteam's comprehensive features, user-friendly interface, customization options, and excellent customer support were the aspects that I liked the most. It truly revolutionized the way I managed my team and enhanced productivity within my business.

Cons:

While my overall experience with Connecteam was highly positive, there were a few aspects that I found could be improved.Firstly, the pricing structure of Connecteam could be a bit more transparent. Although the platform offers different pricing plans, the details regarding the exact cost and included features were not always clear upfront. It would be beneficial to have more transparent and easily accessible information about the pricing options available.Secondly, while Connecteam provides a wide range of features, some users might find that certain advanced functionalities are missing. Depending on specific business needs, there could be a desire for additional features or more advanced integrations with other software systems. Expanding the range of features and integrations could further enhance the platform's capabilities and appeal to a wider range of businesses.Lastly, while the customer support provided by Connecteam was generally excellent, there were occasional instances where response times could have been quicker. Although these instances were rare, having faster response times to inquiries or support requests would further improve the overall customer experience.Despite these minor areas for improvement, it is important to note that they did not significantly hinder my overall positive experience with Connecteam. The platform's strengths in comprehensive functionality, ease of use, and customization options far outweighed these minor drawbacks.Overall,

last year

Sofwane, WOW! This is the most detailed review we've ever read, thank you so much for putting the time to write it, we highly appreciate it! We're glad to hear Connecteam has changed the way you manage your business as you can do much more, from the same place, effortlessly :) As for adding more capabilities and integration to the platform, you can count on us that we're on it :) Connecteam is a never-ending idea and we improve it week by week :) Stay tuned for new releases as we have plenty of them coming very soon! Thanks again for your amazing, detailed feedback, we appreciate it very much :) If you have more ideas for improvements, please email us at [email protected] so we can connect and hear more, share our roadmap with you, and get your feedback :) Thanks!

Bridgette
Education Manager in Canada
Museums & Institutions, 51–200 Employees

One Stop Shop

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, I am super happy with the program thus far. I look forward to seeing it during our busy season.

Pros:

If you are looking for a platform that can be your one stop shop for your employees, Connecteams seems to be the best application. From easy chats and updates to scheduling and time clock, and to top it off knowledge bases and courses. The platform is constantly upgrading and listening to their customers feedback, making it more accessible. The platform has been easy to pick up by all staff, young and old.

Cons:

My only complaint about Connecteams is the issue of inconsistent notifications for when forms have been submitted or approved.

4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation! As for the notifications in Forms, please note that each form has its own notifications settings, maybe that's what's causing the inconsistency? If you believe there's a technical issue, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected], we'd love to help! Thanks again :)

Stephen
Stephen
Admin in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Constintaly removing features

2.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Good to keep track of things, good for a time sheet. Easy to use

Cons:

Removes features, cannot easily reach help desks,

2 weeks ago

Hi, we're not sure what you mean... what features have been removed?  The support chat is easily available from anywhere in your dashboard - it's a big blue bubble on the bottom right side of the page. Please email me at [email protected] so we can talk. I want to better understand your feedback. Thanks!

Renee
Safety Officer in Canada
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Connecteam streamlines your time tracking, and keeps your team connected!

Comments: Overall we are very happy to be using Connecteam and our staff all agree it has made things much easier. From time tracking, to job briefings, milage reports, and gathering documents, there is nothing you cant do on Connecteam!

Pros:

Connecteam's time tracking is amazing! To be able to select from multiple jobs and sub-jobs, add notes, and even attachments such as milage, meals, hotels etc, it keeps our time tracking streamlined and simple. This helps our accounting department to be able to invoice for the exact amount of time spent at each clients facility, and gives a large overview of exactly where and what our staff was doing.

Cons:

Occasionally the app crashes, and it makes it difficult for our staff to sign in/out for the day. It is rare, but when it does happen, it causes a disturbance.

3 months ago

That's great to hear! Thank you so much for your review! As for app crashes - that shouldn't happen at all. If that issue persists, please contact our team at [email protected] so we can take a closer look at that :) Thanks again for recommending Connecteam! ❤️

Mark
Patrol Sergeant in US
Law Enforcement, 2–10 Employees

Little Police Department gets a Big help

Comments: The initial implementation was rocky, but as we used it and learned what it was capable of and what features were being added it has become an invaluable tool we use every day.

Pros:

Connecteam was easy to set up and deploy. The changes and improvements that came over the last year and a half or so were timely and (with 1 exception that was only an issue for about a month) improved the value of the program greatly.

Cons:

There is a bit of a learning curve for people who are not used to using an app for scheduling ( I still have officers calling me to make changes on the schedule they have permission to do). There are some training videos now, but initially it was a "learn as you go" program. I still don't know all the uses that the features we pay for can do.

8 months ago

Thanks for your feedback and recommendation of Connecteam! If you're looking for some tips or 1-on-1 training with our team, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] :) Thank you!

Heather
General Manager in US
Facilities Services, 51–200 Employees

A gamechanger for me as a General Manager

Comments: Connecteam has helped with managing our employee work time and scheduling tremendously. I have slowly implemented more and more features to benefit our company as a whole and I have been extremely happy with what I have implemented so far. The customer service has always been outstanding!!! Any time I have a question, they have been ready and willing to help me to the best of their ability. I am never disappointed in their service. Even if my question is not answered exactly as I had hoped, they have always offered solutions. Customer service with Connecteam is TOP NOTCH!

Pros:

Connecteam is helped my company handle employee timesheets. We previously did timesheets by hand and there were multiple human errors. It was very time-consuming for me. Connecteam has significantly increased our efficiency and improved my ability to prioritize other responsibilites. Implementing the application was a challenge only because our staff was resisting the change. Once they understood the ease, we were able to implement easily.

Cons:

There have been some small features that I have desired in my use of this platform, but nothing major. A little more customization with the scheduling would be nice. I have had to find work-arounds to fit our business - but it has worked out. I would like to be able to create a pdf of a schedule before it is published. Again, I have found alternatives to make it work.

9 months ago

Thank you so much for your review! It's amazing to hear how you improved your business operations and payroll process while introducing your team to an easier, more capable solution. It also shows a lot of character of you as a manager, as you managed this change amongst your team, heard their concerns, and implemented it successfully 👏 As for printing the schedule to a PDF, that's definitely a feature you already have in Connecteam! Simply access your schedule > actions > print week 🤗 If there's anything else we can do for you, you know where to find us :) Thanks again for recommending Connecetam and sharing your success story!

Scott
Scott
Director of Operations in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever

Comments: Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

Pros:

- Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us. - EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company. - Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features. - FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually every other solution. One flat-fee and can add up to 200 users with no hidden fees. - 24/7 live support; even for the free account! When we first got started, we had a couple hiccups, and at 1:30am, their live support spent over an hour helping us get everything working perfectly (thanks again Noam). - Supports overseas employees in other countries natively. E.g. we have employees in Philippines, and the installed the app and verified their phone numbers via text on their Philippines phone with no issue. Can text-message filipino worked through app, even on free mode. - Messaging/chat options are way better than other messaging apps. Like 'voice' chat, and the ability to integrate other formats. Supports rich text. Take FB messenger, Sling, and viber and combine all the good features, and this is what you have. - GPS tracking of all remote employees.

Cons:

- At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that). - Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see). - App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

4 years ago

Hi Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! Please note that there's A LOT you can do as an admin from the app, under the the ADMIN tab. Make sure to reach out to us for further assistance if needed :)

Charyl
Owner / Instructor in US
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Online Breakroom

Comments: Very easy to use and set-up. Employees use this platform more than they used CrewApp.

Pros:

I'm able to send the schedule, allow team members to request time off, and clock in with 1 app. We can also stay in touch with announcements from home or the pool deck.

Cons:

The documents and knowledge base area is a little tricky to set-up, but it's super powerful. Once I learned it, it's amazing.

10 months ago

Thank you so much for your review, Charyl! The fact that you can do so much using a single app, whether you're in the office or on the go, is what Connecteam is all about :) We're super happy to hear your team finds the app valuable and simple to use as a single solution for all work-related matters they experience on their day-to-day, especially after using multiple apps on their private phones instead of one. Thanks again for your recommendation, we highly appreciate it ❤️

Anders
Anders
Production Supervisor in Denmark
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic time clock software with a ton of extra features

Comments: We have saved time for the administration. We have gotten more clarity over our spend hours. Employees have gotten a better information and news overview. Employees have gotten a greater insight and clarity of hours. I could go on with all the extra benefits we have found using this software.

Pros:

It is hard to summarize. The software covers so many different platform uses. We primarily use it for time clock features but we get so many extra possibilities presented: - tracking of incident reports- Easy communication platform for important news, updates etc. - HR tracking of skills and courses- Travel expenses- Task management- Etc-

Cons:

Sometimes it is hard to find the correct way to setup a feature or function because there is a settings tab under each function.

last year

Andres! Thank you so much for your amazing review! It's great to know you are happy with Connecteam and find it efficient for your business! Connecteam is an all-in-one platform. It means that it suppose to replace multiple tools businesses need to manage their team and have them all under one roof. What makes Connecteam different than other software, is the capability to build the app exactly to your needs, meaning activating and paying only for the things you actually need. That way, you're not being overwhelmed and not paying for stuff you don't need at the moment or at all! Because of that approach, each product in the platform has its own set of UI, capabilities, and settings options. And, of course, you have the main settings menu for all general options :) Hoped that helped clarify why things are built the way they are :) Thanks again for your review!

Michelle
CEO in US
Security & Investigations, 11–50 Employees

Outstanding

Comments: Helps me be very organized and makes my life easier when it comes to time sheets

Pros:

Small business support. Helps manage schedule and time sheets efficiently

7 months ago

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam! It's great to hear you can manage your employees' schedules and timesheets efficiently :) What do you mean by "When you invite people it makes them work the job instead of letting them see it"? Not sure what you refer to... Could you please contact us so we can assist? You can reach me directly at [email protected] or contact our support team via live chat. Thank you!

Shanna
Director of Business Administration in US
Oil & Energy, 201–500 Employees

Connecteam has been a complete Game Changer for our company!

Comments: Overall experience is 150% wonderful! Their customer service is the best! The best thing about Connecteam is that it can work with any type of business. It is so customizable!!

Pros:

We had been looking for a program that would provide a "one stop shop" for communicating with our employees who are in the field 98% of the time and stumbled across Connecteam while looking, about 1 1/2 years ago. This platform has completely changed how we do almost everything relating to back office, communication and safety! It is so user friendly, not only on the back side but to our employees. It has cut down on so much paperwork and allowed us to train people during their down time in the field instead of having them come into the office. I could go on and on....we use Connecteam for Safety Training, Announcements, Time Clock, Benefits, Repair Orders, Flash Reports, etc. It is AMAZING!!

Cons:

I don't know if there is something I like least about Connecteam, maybe that they are still developing the software. Which is really a good thing....everything we have communicated with them such as suggestions they take very seriously and most of the time the next update you have what you need!

4 years ago

Wow Shanna!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about Connecteam! Connecteam's development will never "end" :) We're always adding more and more capabilities, improving existing features, and use customer feedback to pursue the best in class product experience!

Sierra
Corporate Sales, Operations and Marketing in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

All of the tools I need in one place

Comments: Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

Pros:

I love that it allows me to do my basic day to day scheduling, time audits and staff management. The features that won me over though, were the messaging capabilities, the training portals and the quiz features. In our industry we change sales often. I love having a quiz feature to publish the sale and make sure my team is updated on all of the ins and outs.

Cons:

I wish this had a payroll processing feature so it could be a complete all-inclusive program, currently I export my teams timeclock and send to payroll. If payroll could just log in and distribute that would be amazing.

4 years ago

Thank you for this amazing review Sierra! You can't see it from here, but we're blushing :)

Rufus
Manager in US
Security & Investigations, 51–200 Employees

Fantastic Product

Comments: I love Connecteam and they are fantastic group of people getting the job done. This product really works!

Pros:

The product is really to use. I love their tech support on how they handle things and guide you on how to properly set up the product. The software is fully customizable, affordable and you can contact your employees without having to call every single individual. You post some forms and our team responds, and voila! The pricing is upfront and no BS sales call to swindle you in purchasing a really expensive software.

Cons:

It's online software. It had one issue of downtime for 2 hours but besides that the CEO apologized and the teams were working really hard to get the system back up and running.

5 years ago

Thank you so much Rufus! We're happy to have you guys onboard with Connecteam. Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Lori
Operations Manager in Canada

Great Experiences!

Comments: First of all we have been wowed with the responsive customer service from Reps who all have an expertise. We have found everyone we have worked with or asked questions of to be very knowledgeable.

Pros:

Love the interface and its very user friendly

Cons:

At this time I really can't think of anything.

3 years ago

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Lori! All customer-facing employees in Connecteam are no less than real Product Experts! We spend a lot of time and resources on making sure that each and every one of us knows the product, the common use-cases, the main industries our customers are from, and more! We believe that's the only way to provide our customers with an excellent product and top-notch customer service :) Receiving this acknowledgment from you is a big deal for us, so thank you! Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have any feedback or suggestions for us :) Thanks!

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11–50 Employees

No more slacking by lazy team members, cos everyone's input and activity gets tracked individually

Comments: The administrative aspects of managing teams can be very hectic, but Connecteam helps make it significantly easier. Preparing timesheets and submitting them at the end of the month no longer takes me a full day to complete; I am able to generate reports on the go and at any point during the month. Also, Connecteam's automated alerts and notifications allowed me ample time to make the necessary adjustments to make up for upcoming staff leave periods.

Pros:

The best thing about Connecteam is the extreme ease of use. My field agents with low-capacity devices no longer have an excuse for not filling out their timesheets and liaising their activities with me and other team leaders. Secondly, the layout of the interface makes navigation between pages and functions very smooth.

Cons:

I have zero complaints from using Connecteam. It exceeded my expectations more than threefold.

3 years ago

Thanks for the awesome review, Alhassan! It's great to hear Connecteam helped you and your team to save time and be more productive :)

Nyla
Founder & Owner in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

This is the greatest thing ever.

Comments: Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Pros:

Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam is for you. It is ready to right after sign up, and scaling up seems endless. I could rave for days - l.i.t.e.r.a.l. days about everything I love about this software - but I don't have the space. What I will say is that Connecteam has solved every problem I've had since starting my business that I paid over 2x as much for other programs to do that couldn't. Connecteam is what all other 'create your own app in a few clicks' companies wanted to be and promised to be.

Cons:

I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in. Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket must always be created and escalated and the wait times for that are extremely, extremely long. Need help setting up a feature? Connecteam support is there almost instantly willing and ready to help. Need help figuring out why said feature is doing something wonky? Sorry, gotta create a ticket for that. Right now, I'm still waiting on a resolution for a bug I reported over a week and a half ago. Thankfully, the bug doesn't restrict my ability to use the software. It's more of a cosmetic issue. The 2nd con is that there is a feature in the software called 'Workflows'. In brief, it allows you to set up an app within the app of sorts where app users can enter info or submit forms, and someone else (such as a manager or payroll approver) can review what was submitted and update the status (to something such as approved or rejected, for example). The problem I have is that there is no way to leave a note to the submitter after reviewing the submission. You can't leave feedback or praise, you have to start a chat to message someone which means backing out, extra clicks, etc.

6 years ago

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback: We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product management doesn't come with a toll.. It means that we will have glitches and we prioritize it by many considerations. Cosmetic glitches are usually less urgent but I promise you that we get to ALL of it! You'll see :) As for the Workflows - I agree! Stay tuned for amazing new capabilities coming to the Workflows in the next few weeks. The notes support for mobile and much more is coming your way. We always revision features according to customers' feedback and this has come up a lot, that's why it's in our roadmap for Q1 of 2019! Thanks again for putting the time, it's golden to us!

JoAnna
Executive Assistant in Australia
Machinery, 11–50 Employees

Connecteam Is A Team Connected!

Comments: The best thing? The Connecteam support staff are with us every step of the way on our journey and this is what makes the difference. Sometimes, you purchase an app and there is no support at all – they take your money and you never hear from them. But with Connecteam, you are assured support with real people in real time! I can’t thank this team enough for their collaboration and their incredible assistance. You really believe that you are a partnership, that your success is their success. Don’t hesitate to reach out to these guys, they are quite simply, awesome!”

Pros:

I give Connecteam 5 stars (6 if I could!) - The app has bought together all of our systems into one place. Using the app on mobile phones, we are now paperless, the technicians can clock on and off easily and can write their repair notes effectively, and with the touch of a button, it goes back to the office in real time. Our labour efficiency has stabilised, our invoicing of customers is now done within 24 hours, and our profit margin is a lot healthier, meaning smiling faces on the Board of Directors!

Cons:

No cons to this application. We would like however to have the techs diary sync with their hours that they actually worked.

2 years ago

JoAnna, you're making us smile :) It's amazing to hear you're able to better manage your company's day-to-day with Connecteam, saving costs and bringing people together. We're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our customer support teams, they really go the extra mile every day in order to provide the best service for our customers. We thank you again for the time you took to write this review! Have a great week!

Sara
General Manager in US
Restaurants, 2–10 Employees

Couldn't support my team without this app - GAMECHANGER

Pros:

Connecteam lets me manage my employees effortlessly. Everything is in one place - our Schedule which we use daily for picking up, switching shifts, requesting time off, viewing a week, a day or a month in advance. The Task assignment option is great for delegating assignments, keeping up with employee productivity and sharing lists. I love the chat feature to keep us all connected. This app is really a to-do list, calendar, shift manager, time-keeper, and messenger all-in-one. This takes the place of what might be several apps. It is a priceless tool in my day-to-day workload that makes everything seamless.

Cons:

I wish the clock-in aspect was a little easier to punch in and out when on the go, but overall is easy to maneuver.

9 months ago

What an awesome review, Sara! Thank you so much for sharing how you use Connecteam and how it benefits your business, it's truly amazing to hear :) The time clock has a big button, covering like 40% of the screen so users can clock in instantly. What do you think can be improved in that area? I would love to hear your thoughts! Please contact me at [email protected] so we can connect :) As for the support chat - we have 24/7, live, human reps available :) Sometimes, when there are simple questions that their answers can be easily found in our help center, the bot kicks in to refer the user to the right answer, but if it's not the bot - it's 100% human being :) Thanks again for the awesome review, we love helping small businesses grow and thrive so reading this review truly warms our hearts ❤️

Karen
Administrative VP in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Explore the features they are gems

Comments: I am getting the forms and documents I need from the field. They were using paper forms before this and would lose them, forget them...bottom line we would never get them in the office. Getting the documentation keeps us OSHA compliant and helps us with unemployment claims if we had a legit reason to terminate someone. Also, I cannot stress enough, their support is fabulous. I scheduled a training online and the rep that helped me, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was phenomenal! She continues to reach out and offer to help. She showed me all of the extra features that I really did not anticipate using and I am so glad she did.

Pros:

I love the ease of implementation. The software automatically sent invites to the users to download the app. The form creator gives so many options to use forms already created or to create one of your own. The forms are simple and can be signed from a mobile phone. Signatures are critical for documentation of training, write ups, injury reports etc.

Cons:

Unless a user purchases the expert version there are limits to the number of jobsites you can use GPS tracking on. With the level that we have we are limited to 10 jobs. I would be much happier with the ability to have 15 to 20 without having to upgrade. We are working with the limits of 10 for now because there really is a large jump in price.

2 years ago

Amazing review, Karen! Thank you so much! It's great to hear Connecteam helps you better manage your business and team, save time, and automate day-to-day workflows. As for the capabilities you're looking to have in your plan without upgrading again, the best would be to communicate that to your Customer Success Manager at Connecteam and ask if there's something that can be done to help :) Thanks again for your positive detailed review!!

Maddy
Accounting Specialist in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Highly Recommend, this program can grow with you and for you.

Comments: Overall the Connecteam team was very helpful. We took a lot of time before deciding to invest our time into this software to take it company wide. We had several zoom calls and emails back and forth asking questions about the features we required. Most of these features were included, in the process, or on the list to be added which we really liked.

Pros:

Once you get the hang of navigating the software, learning what does what and what affects what, it makes scheduling and timeclock tracking efficient. It does take some time getting used to (as does learning any new system) but overall, we are happy with how it has made payroll and scheduling more uniform for our company.

Cons:

The most common issue we run into is the Kiosk app. Some users refuse to use the app on their phone (perfectly fine with us, we give all employees the option). When they use the kiosk, we have glitches every now and then that are very difficult to duplicate to therefore get assistance. We are certain some errors are a mix of the tablet fault and Kiosk faults. The Kiosk is used everyday at several locations.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam, Maddy! It's great to hear you are able to grow and scale with Connecteam and find it useful and easy to use. As for technical issues with the Kiosk app, our team always tries to help and resolve issues when needed, but as you mentioned, if they are hard to replicate and don't always happen, it is more difficult to understand what to fix :) That said, stability improvements that are being released regularly may be helpful! Either way, we're always here to help with anything, so please don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks again for your review :)

Sheree
Owner in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Need to focus on PTO option

Comments: I keep all my emails. I have been told the same spill every time I ask for 2 years straight like its a scripted answer. Just quit with excuses and get the PTO option

Pros:

price I guess if I have to choose . but not a lot. same story different day

Cons:

NO PTO option . I have begged for this to be implemented and keep getting told they are working on it. initially I was told they had it

last year

Thanks for your feedback. While we have a planned roadmap for new releases, in most cases there are unexpected things that happen that need a higher prioritization, and the company needs to make decisions that may affect the ETA of certain features, which may also make some people unhappy. We understand that. We have no intention of promising customers things that will not happen. It has no value for us as a company and no value for our customers. But it doesn't change the fact that you feel like you were misled, and we apologize for that. The PTO option is a big one and has been in the works for the past few months. We already had a live webinar about this feature and we've demonstrated it to customers and gathered feedback. In the next 10-14 days a BETA version is scheduled to be released to some customers that wanted to try the PTO first. If you wish to join that BETA, please email me at [email protected] and we'll add you to the BETA program. Thanks, Chen

Gerard
Director Of Operations in US
Security & Investigations, 51–200 Employees

Total Security LLC

Comments: Our experience has been great. I am not very tech savvy, but with the help of the connecteam staff I am now able to navigate the app and dashboard with ease and teach others.

Pros:

This program allows our security officers to use one program no matter what site they are working at. All reports are similar and the location tab allows our office to ensure officers are punching in at their site location, not from home or on the road. There is more than meets the eye with Connecteam. Having used the program roughly 2 years now, we are still learning new features and implementing them.

Cons:

The updating, which I understand has to happen. We have had few instances where the program would stop working for an hour or so. It would be nice to be notified immediately with any issues going on.

4 years ago

Hi Gerard, Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're happy to have you on board and super happy that you always find ways to scale within the product, which is what we aim for! It's great to see your team uses one platform for everything they need, and we're positive you'll adopt more solution as we have amazing all new features in our pipeline :) Thanks!

Jordan
Director in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Excellent tool with a bright future

Comments: Its been wonderful overall, the customer support is spot on.

Pros:

Connecteams geolocation feature, their timeclock, and employee management system are superb, easy to use, and configure. While task management and the calendar are a little cumbersome, I believe with additional time, money, and contracts they'll be the best in the business if they aren't already.

Cons:

Calendar, task management, and workflow could all use a bit of work. They feel barebones and difficult

last year

Thank you so much for your feedback! Connecteam has been around for about 6 years now, and with more than 50,000 companies worldwide using it on a daily basis, we can promise that it's a never-ending project :) It means that we'll never stop improving Connecteam, adding more capabilities to it, and ensuring that companies of all sizes can use it for all their employee management needs. The schedule is about to receive some awesome updates soon, including an improved layout for the managers, and calendar integration. As for Forms (Workflows) and Tasks - we have amazing plans for both which will take them to new heights :) If you have more concrete feedback for us and would like to share it with the product team, please email us at [email protected] so we can get in touch. Thanks again for recommending Connecteam!

Director of Operations in US
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Connecteam Saved my business!

Comments: Connecteam so far has been a complete game changer for my small business. Over the last ten years I have struggled a bit with organizational structure, amongst other things. As most small business owners will tell you, you are not just the owner operator, you are also the production manager, the human resources department, the accountant, IT, marketing, and R&D. Of course this can become overwhelming, and at times a little chaotic. Connecteam brings all of these individual departments under one beautifully user friendly and structured roof! I was so suprised at how quickly I learned my way around the software, no doubt in part due to the Connecteam staff always available to help in a moments notice. From there it completely streamlined my business. I save so much time now basically running my entire business from one piece of software. I really am truly grateful to Connecteam for this. All I can say really is thank you so much, you've been a lifesaver!!

Pros:

The services that help my business most are creating my work schedule, the ability to create and add fillable forms to shifts, and keeping track of hours and locations of my employees!

Cons:

I have zero complaints. If I HAD to give one suggestion for improvement, I would say that it would be great to have some creative control and editing power over the look of a completed form.

2 years ago

Micahel, you gave us the chills! Your story is our vision. Your business owner experience and how you tell it are inspiring. We're so happy Connecteam helps take some of that weight off your shoulders :) Thank you for the lovely review, we love it!

Amanda
HR & Office Manager in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Great system for high compliance adventure park

Pros:

We can do so much in one place. employee management, scheduling, documentation, communication. I love being able to manage multiple areas with one system.

Cons:

There are so many settings for each feature. The set up took a lot of time. It was a lot of trial and error at first, but I have a very patient team and ConnecTeam's support was very helpful.

last year

Thank you for your feedback! Connecteam is a real all-in-one platform to manage your employees. When we say 'real' we mean it has that ability for all tools to work seamlessly together or by themselves, so you're not forced to pay or use things you don't need. On the other hand, it also means that because each tool is a stand-alone product, it has its own settings and set of capabilities so it can work for your specific business needs, which sometimes have a slight learning curve :) We're glad you were able to overcome it and would like to inform others reading this review that Connecteam includes full access to a super-rich help center, tutorials VOD, live 1-on-1 training sessions, and 24/7 support chat with the fastest response time on the planet, so you're in good hands! :) Amanda, thank you again for your review and feedback!