Service has been great and the product they offer is very convenient for us. Very happy overall.

Reviewed on 8/05/2018
Diego B.
VP of Operations
Cosmetics, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We did not tell our driver initially that we had installed the device so we were able to test his honesty. We also don't have to distract him to request his ETA as we can clearly see it ourselves and coordinate other pick ups or inform our clients.

Pros: The amount information you can gather from each trip that each unit makes is great and it helps you to clearly see and understand where your vehicles are at all times without having to bother the driver. This in turn reduces the risk involved in distracting the driver of the vehicle if he has to answer to disclose his location. The desktop version is very user friendly and works fine every day we access it without crashing. The shipping manager who is monitoring the vehicles is very happy to be able to count with a tool like this. It was definitely a great investment and you really get your money worth.

Cons: We have noticed that the phone app is not as accurate or as detailed as the desktop software. The amount of detailed information you can see on the desktop version is far superior. There seems to be more details and records of where the vehicle has been in terms of the history of a particular unit. Besides that, the app is very practical in case you step away from your desk like in the case of our shipping and receiving Manager that has to monitor two Warehouses on a daily basis so he sometime is not sitting in front of his desk. In those cases, from his phone he can still have an idea where the vehicle is located and establish ETAs and coordinate other things.

by ClearPathGPS on 15/05/2018

Hi Diego,

Thank you. We're glad to hear your getting good use from the system. We would love to learn more about what you want in the mobile app. All our feature enhancements have come from customer ideas and feedback.

- ClearPathGPS

Thanks God and Clearpath GPS and the CHP

Reviewed on 20/04/2017
David W.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It was a tuesday night, I arrived home from my mens bible study, I sat down in front of my computer to shut it down, I clicked on each browser window to look at it before I closed it. When I got to Clearpath GPS, I noticed that truck # I2009 had the ignition ON, I knew that driver had parked for the evening and was supposed to be home, I called him to check , he was home. I got in my car drove to our yard, when I pulled in the truck was gone. I called 911 reported the theft of my 2009 International along with a 2017 Wabash dry Van loaded with LG appliances. I called my wife and said look at my computer, Is there a truck moving on the screen, she said YES, so I said what direction, she didnt know, so I raced back home and jumped in front of the computer and began to track my truck heading 55-60 mph westbound on highway 60 in So. CA, I had the CHP dispatcher on my phone giving them constant updates on rate of speed and direction of travel, along with vehicle color and signage, they began to scramble all available units to the westbound 60, I was able to update them in real time, they finally sighted the truck and trailer westbound 60 approaching the 605 interchange, I confirmed that was its location , the truck then went 605 south and they were all ready to attempt the stop, they did. They lit him up. The driver exited 605 south and Rose hills offramp, he was met at the top of the ramp by two more CHP units facing crossways, the thief made eye contact with the CHP and gave up , shut the truck off. they made the arrest, I took my driver and we drove to the scene while they gathered evidence. They had found a GPS scrambling device plugged into the power output on the dash, with blinking lights on it. Thanks God it didnt work . The thief had a bag of truck keys, and one in the ignition that fit our truck. I got my truck back that night in perfect condition, no damage to the truck or trailer, the cargo still sealed inside the trailer. It took 69 minutes from the time they started the truck until they shut it off, upon arrest. I delivered that load the next morning to Best Buy DC in chino CA on time. They signed the bill of Ladings ,NO shortage, NO overage, No damage. By the grace of God and Clearpath GPS and the California Highway Patrol. A company disaster was stopped dead in its tracks.

Pros: Its easy to Use

Cons: Nothing

Wonderful GPS Solution

Reviewed on 25/09/2019
Saad S.
Purchasing Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall we are very pleased with the service. Customer service is incredible. Always there to help and guide you in the best possible solution for your business.

Pros: You can create Geozones to auto notify you of stops.
Custom reports generation to accurately track vehicle usage.
High ping rate so information is as up to date as possible.

Cons: Manually entering each geozone can be a painful experience but the benefits pay off later. Would like if the reports that contain address of stops also had option to view on the map, rather than having to re-enter the address.

by ClearPathGPS on 26/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words Saad. You'll be happy to know we are just about to launch all new mobile apps and some big improvements in our portal over the next few months.

Great Tracker

Reviewed on 21/06/2019
Shawn W.
Scheduling/Purchasing
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We used to have a lot of customers saying the tech was not at there house for the time that was billed and now wee can prove to them they where. I can also see when and where my techs are when they are not where there supposed to be.

Pros: I like the ability to see where all my trucks are at any given time. It has helped our company by being able to tell exactly how long or service techs are at a job in case of any customer discrepancies.

Cons: We are in a mountain region so when techs are out in the mountains we lose tracking, but that was understood when we got the trackers.
This GPS system is far superior to our old one it has a lot more capabilities.

on line use w/out mobile app

Reviewed on 14/06/2019
Bobbie jo G.
office manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: i am able to locate exact locations of my fleet trucks as well as keep an eye on stop times, more specifically, engine on/off during stops. Which when it comes to newer drivers/employees, or those i am having reason to doubt their honesty/integrity, i can monitor quickly/easily to either substantiate my suspicions, or to ease my fears/worry.

Pros: the large scale yet easy to zoom map view. i also like being able to switch map types as well as vehicles i am monitoring.

Cons: when trying to view the list of stops, times at those stops, engine on/off details, it was nearly impossible to do this as there was noway to suspend the constant updating status of locations, i would like to be able to view the list/details possibly out of the map mode i.e. separate tab button location for this list or maybe a sort of picture in picture box w/in same screen that i scroll up/down w/out it constantly jumping back from individual list item back to the newest current location data. Maybe continue w/that feature in background. i hope you are able to understand what i mean, as for myself, it is basically so far the only thing i find frustrating or disappointing from ClearPath GPS.

Helpful Tracking Company

Reviewed on 13/03/2018
Elena H.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Tracking live and tracking past times. Easy access to support. Quick turn around for support .

Pros: The customer service is great. Our rep is super friendly and his turn around for tasks I need done is same day or day after. The maps are great and being able to look at time cards a few different ways is very helpful for organization and tracking where our techs are each day.

Cons: The addresses are often way off from there actual location but when viewing on the actual map it is better. It seems outdated so could use an update on how neat and modern the system looks. Prices to do certain tasks could be fixed to not be too high.

by ClearPathGPS on 20/03/2018

Hi Elena, Thank you for the kind words. We're so happy to be working with Crown Plumbing. We work hard to make customer service the top priority. You'll be glad to hear that we have a user interface update coming soon that I think you will like. We will reach out to you about the addresses to better understand how we can help you.

ClearPathGPS is helping us keep track in many ways.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016
Allen W.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: We had heard that technology in this sector was getting better than they systems we had viewed a couple years prior but we had no idea it was this awesome until we saw the demonstration from ClearPathGPS. The information that is provided to us is much more precise than we had imagined. Each of our nine managers are automatically sent each day via email the specific details of only the vehicles for which they are responsible. The ClearPathGPS team made it easy as they walked us through all of our options for the reports we desired. Once the equipment was installed there has been nothing for us to do except watch our team's driving and efficiency improve. The ClearPathGPS team has responded to every need or question.

Cons: No issues. The price is very fair and the software and service has more than met our expectations.

Used it 2 years and highly recommend it

Reviewed on 14/06/2019
Megan B.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We are able to give our employees directions if they are lost. We are able to use it to track how much time an employee is on the jobsite. We really like using ClearPathGPS, it's been super helpful.

Pros: It is very easy to use. I like that I can get daily reports of where our employees were the previous day. The maps are more up to date than google maps-it's very helpful for new construction. We use this all day every day. I also like that if I have issues I can talk to a real person who is always super helpful.

Cons: The app isn't as useful as the online software.

Clear Path

Reviewed on 14/12/2018
Warehousing, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: When we first decided to go to a GPS tracking system we did a lot of on line screening and followed up with demo's and phone calls. We chose Clear Path because we had unbelievable access to not only customer support but the owner as well. They make it so easy!! The software is top notch and they are constantly working to improve it. We have their hardware in 6 trucks and their software in 2 branches!! We appreciate all that they do for us!

Cons: We have no complaints at all. I only wish I owned their company!!

ClearPath Review for my Billiards Trucks

Reviewed on 11/12/2018
David C.
V Pres.
Sporting Goods, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The company them selves were great to work with. There were other systems that we looked at but after talking to them on the phone I was convinced they were the ones to go with. There sales staff was very helpful. The system itself is easy to use.

Pros: I like that I can pinpoint where my guys are all the time. Im not waiting around wondering where they are. I love that my phone gets a alert when the truck starts. I know how long each job takes with out going on line to look.

Cons: Theres nothing with the system that I do not like Its easy to use and navagate threw.

Ease of use thru phone app or computer !

Reviewed on 15/06/2019
Christopher B.
General Manager
Wholesale, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: ClearPathGPS has amazing customer service! They are always soo eager to help fix issues over the phone and not sugarcoating issues that require equipment replacement. If equipment is needed, it’s shipped out next day!

Pros: The software gives real-time (30 second increments) of where our delivery truck are at any given moment. The males are quickly scaled and give a good snapshot of location and road conditions.

Cons: On the desktop version, there is easy access to reporting and the ability to print. The iPhone app does not have access to the reporting.

Awesome GPS service!!

Reviewed on 16/05/2018
Jennifer G.
DISPATCHER/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Construction, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ability to monitor all drivers/vehicles in real time, various reports, viewing the traveled route by truck and by day. The system also offers mapping which has been used to re-route trucks.

Pros: ClearPathGPS has made it incredibly simple to monitor all of the trucks in our fleet at a glance. The program is clear and easy to understand and has all the information I need at my fingertips. There are tons of extras that we didn't have with our prior service, including notifications and geo-fences. The customer service from ClearPath is phenomenal, they offer a great hands on training and made sure that all users were 100% comfortable with the system. I would highly recommend ClearPath to anyone wanting to better monitor their fleet.

Cons: I haven't come across any cons with the software. I've been 100% satisfied with it since I began using it.

Best bang for the buck

Reviewed on 15/06/2019
Timothy V.
Consumer Services, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It helps in every way, you can create ways to be efficient!

Pros: Easy to use and follow and to get reports.

Cons: No complaints so far! Everybody is super helpful.

A SMOOTH Experience

Reviewed on 6/07/2016
Jim T.
Overall
3.5 / 5
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Real time driver performance and driver behavior review. By pulling up the GPS map, we are able to 1) Locate the specific location of the driver(s), and identify key driving behaviors for possible re-training efforts. 2) We also receive an automatic report to our email account that lists the previous day's Speed Report for all our vehicles OVER a specified high-side limit, 3) We monitor a driver's specific route taken to check to see if a productive route was followed or if the driver "moiled the clock" with extra driving miles.

Cons: While I don't consider this a limitation caused by Clear Path...we are hoping that the Clear Path features can be expanded to integrate with, or self-support, a scheduling/dispatch function.

Excellent Product and Great Support

Reviewed on 11/11/2016
Bram C.
General Manager
13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our business needed a tracking device for our fleet of service vehicles to keep tabs on time spent at job locations, idling, and driving behaviors like speeding. Having proof that we were at a job site and how long we spent there really helps us back up our technicians' claims and saves money on repeat services. The GPS units we got from Clearpath were simple to install and activate and the data is extremely accurate. We tried another service which was tied into the tech's cellphones and it was not accurate at all and so it wasn't very useful. We get immediate tracking information on how fast our vehicle is going, where it stopped, how long it was stopped, even where it was parked (in a parking lot). Douglas at Clearpath brought us the units personally and showed us how to activate them as well as a nice tutorial on how to navigate the website interface. The web based software is easy to use and functional. We're able to set up daily reports on a variety of data (timecards, speed, idling, etc.) and set up geo zones to clarify specific locations (business address, gas station, supplier, etc.) on the maps. I was surprised at how affordable the service is. I highly recommend ClearPathGPS if you are in need of any sort of tracking on your vehicle.

Pros: Easy to set up, great web based software, functional

Cons: None to speak of

Excellent product and service, easy to set up and use

Reviewed on 8/10/2019
Mark D.
Consultant
Dairy, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: All through the process of evaluation, purchase, and implementation, ClearPathGPS has been very committed to making sure we got the product and support service we needed to be successful.

Pros: All the programming specifications were provided to interface our own software to ClearPathGPS location data. Technical support was also available if we ran into a snag. Out users love the software for its ease of use in accessing location data on our assets.

Cons: ClearpathGPS is one of the few organizations I have worked with where I can't think of anything I would describe as con. My experience has been very positive all the way through the process, including resolving any issues or problems we have run into.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017
Brian D.
13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: First of all, our Rep.,, is fantastic. When we first met, he showed us the system and let us decide it was right for us. Many other GPS system providers have been pounding on our door with 'special' offers and a high pressure sales pitch. Doug is more of a business ally, not a fast talking salesman going hard for the commission. We installed the units (not difficult but gets easier with each unit) and they have worked flawlessly since.
I use the phone app. more than anything to 'watch' our crew's progress throughout the day. It helps me gauge their progress without driving behind them or calling them and getting a vague or no response. The historical records for our snow removal services are invaluable in verifying response times. I have become a believer in GPS. I thank ClearPath for doing a great job with their product and service.

Pros: Easy to use, even for an older guy who did not grow up in the tech era.

Cons: Haven't found anything to complain about.

Fantastic purchase and will continue to use

Reviewed on 11/12/2018
Michael G.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Setting up everything at the beginning was easy, and now being able to track our trucks and get reports is very simple. The look of the new beta site is awesome. Can't wait until it's completely up and running.

Pros: We originally purchase 4 of the units to add to our trucks, because we had a feeling that some employees weren't being honest with their time cards, and found out that we were right. When confronted with the discrepancies they admitted that they had been padding their time cards since they didn't know that the GPS trackers had been installed. They now know that they can't log more hours than what the reports show as the time spent at each location.

Cons: The only "Con" I can see is that our employees have figured out that they can sit in their trucks as long as they don't start the engine and pad their time, but there is always someone willing to spill the beans. :)

GPS Trackers

Reviewed on 5/04/2017
Pam N.
CFO
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We started with 2 trackers in two of our trucks - Thinking that I would be able to see where the trucks are without calling them to find out when they would be delivering. But this product has turned out to be so much more. We know have trackers in all 7 or our trucks. Our delivery schedule can change from minute to minutes, with the tracking I can see what truck is where, without having to call drivers and ask "Where are you?" We are more efficient since using the trackers. Its a lot easier to change loads from truck to truck. We had a complaint from a person who said that a rock came off the truck and broke his windshield --- ClearPath GPS showed that the truck was not where this person said it happened. I highly recommend these trackers to any transport company.

Pros: Its easy to use, and it has a phone app

Cons: Nothing yet.......

Keeps Us In The Know

Reviewed on 21/06/2019
Jeff H.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Since we have several projects out of town we are able to track our vehicles and make sure they are where they are supposed to be. We have a few units go out but they have been changed out in a timely manner

Pros: It tracks the speeds over a set value of our vehicles so we can educate and or discipline if needed

Cons: We have not found many problems with this software

Easy to locate employees.

Reviewed on 2/07/2019
Joe G.
Shipping Manager
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall its been great. I had doubts at first thinking there would be a backlash from employees feeling spied upon, however that phase went quickly and now it's just a normal part of business.

Pros: It's way faster than a phone call and the map gives an exact location of every vehicle so I can see in real time whos where.

Cons: Took some time to get everyone on board.

Perfect for keeping track of our technicians in the field.

Reviewed on 23/04/2019
Joel W.
Operations Manager
Construction, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have solved so much wasted time and energy getting information out of technicians.

Pros: Before we had these installed on our vans, we would have to call the technicians in the filed and ask them ETAs, where they were, what time they left a job, how long they were there for, etc. Now we know all of that without ever bugging them, and it keeps them honest. A tech takes a vehicle home and he is using the vehicle for personal use, we know about it. We know their speed, harsh braking etc. the technicians hate it, but we in the office love it.

Cons: Nothing at all. It is well worth the already fair price to have peace of mind.

Wow, we are realizing what is really going on behind the scenes. Nice to be able to see all crews.

Reviewed on 8/05/2018
Piper L.
Accountant
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Being able to really know if our crews are doing what they are suppose to is invaluable. The easy of use with the software and the app allows the General Manager to really keep up with and manage the crews effectively and save money overall.

Pros: This system has allowed our scheduled to move and change times or add immediately based on where people are. We are able to see where every crew/driver is at any given time and make sure
company vehicles are not being used for personal use. We are able to create the virtual time card to confirm crews time actually worked. - Our rep has been wonderful to make sure all is up and running smoothly and very quick to respond when we needed additional units. Great Job by this company.

Cons: We have only been using the units for 3 months but they have been great. We had one small issue of a "running" code but I called support and they reset the unit and it has worked perfectly since.

by ClearPathGPS on 14/05/2018

Thank you Piper. We are proud to be working with AZ Roofing Works.

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 17/06/2019
Joel G.
Building Materials, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great easy of use very economical and there is always someone to talk to,
Will expand our fleet with them

Pros: The new version is very clear,
Good reports,
Great use of features with google maps
Well priced
no maintenance needed so far.... (2 years)

Cons: Not a route planner,
Reports are limited

Good value

Reviewed on 2/07/2019
Karen B.
Wholesale, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our overall experience has been good. The service is dependable.

Pros: I can pinpoint where our vehicles are located at a certain time.

Cons: Sometimes our vehicles are in the middle of a body of water.