• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.8/5
    4.9/5

About Peakon

Peakon is an employee success platform that converts feedback into insights you can put to work.

Learn more about Peakon

Phillip B.
Insights & System Leader
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2020

"Peakon - best of the best for engagement"

Pros: Peakon gives you and the entire company amazing visibility of the engagement data it captures. Instead of the information being in one persons hands it gives control to managers of all levels the ability to make change both big and small in their areas based on the feedback gained both from the engagement and eNPS scores but also the comments received.
One of the big things that set Peakon apart from the very beginning was the ability to interact with comments anonymously, to acknowledge, respond, and forward them on enhances the feedback cycle for users.

Cons: There are some features that I would like to have, but the team are always very interested in our ideas and will send them off to the development team for discussion.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2020
Crystal D.
Interim HR Project Mgr
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/12/2017

"Peakon is a very insightful, effortless and customized tool"

Comments: real-time employee engagement/pulse data
Heat map analysis that allows us to get targeted on populations that need attention
automatic assignment of manager access
quick reference tools
benchmarks against the industry
the ability to level-set against certain benchmarks, such as time in position

Pros: The ease of use and roll-out to our management community.
Real-time employee pulse data
Flexibility of the features, from questions, to survey and question frequency and set-up
The on-going developments, enhancements
This is not part of the software- but the support from Peakon has been phenomenal. Quick response time and insightful as they describe what we're looking for and they help us land the vision and execution. During set-up, our account rep was flexible with her time in accommodating our global timezones. When we were assigned a new account rep, there was a warm handover and the service has continued at its high level. Working with the Commercial side on expanding our subscription was also streamlined and without headache. It was straight-forward and our account rep was able to clearly explain the features, benefits and value of the subscription. She was so articulate in pitching the features and benefits, I was able to get an instant approval from our Finance Director.

Cons: There isn't anything we don't like. We did ask for a custom one-off survey design, which Peakon was not able to do. However, they asked questions and offered an alternative that more so aligned to our objectives and what we were trying to achieve.

• Reviewed on 4/12/2017
Adrian B.
Senior HR Business Partner
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2017

"Recently started using this platform "

Comments: Ease of use

Pros: The ability to pinpoint areas of the business and what priorities are required by each area. Allowing the managers to own the data.

Cons: It would useful if you were able to produce an additional company level group under the schedules element.

Michael W.
Senior HR Officer
Legal Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/03/2020

"An intuitive and innovative engagement tool. "

Comments: A professional, exciting company to deal with. They are always looking for new and innovative ideas and we feel like we are with them on the journey.

Pros: It was very easy to set up and to maintain. The senior management team get so much useful data bot micro and macro.

Cons: Sometimes there are so many new features that its not easy to keep up or be aware of how they can be used in your workplace.

• Reviewed on 9/03/2020
Aaron B.
HR Business Analyst
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/03/2020

"Incredible tool"

Comments: Extremely positive. Without this product the organisation would have taken a different route which wouldn't have potentially put as much focus on the employees. The assistance I receive, especially from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is fantastic and I couldn't thank him enough for everything he has done us.

Pros: This system is so easy to use, and gives such a great level of detail. This has helped our line managers take responsibility for the engagement of the teams, and is now spoken about with great positivity.

Cons: I would like to see more analytics on usage from line managers, this has begun but I think there can be more. I would also like to see more assistance in how to write employee engagement strategies.

• Reviewed on 4/03/2020
Aidan D.
Chief Product Officer
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2019

"A serious piece of kit if you care about your team and getting the best from them"

Comments: I've found Peakon to be a well-designed, sophisticated yet easy-to-use product, invaluable in managing large teams.

Pros: The core of Peakon is its benchmarking. It captures staff feedback and measures their engagement using questionnaires, then compares its analysis with benchmarked scores based on team size, industry, location etc. It identifies areas of strength and weakness, making recommendations about improvements that can be made. We have used it to uncover morale and motivation issues amongst staff, and to identify strengths we can build upon. I'm very impressed by the level of thought that's gone into its design and development.

Cons: It can sometimes be frustrating trying to second-guess the reasoning behind anonymous feedback, but then the anonymity is key to the platform so I guess it's not the software that's at fault.

• Reviewed on 27/04/2019
Tahnee A.
Culture and Engagement Lead
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2020

"Peakon - as essential platform for facilitating change in your organisation"

Comments: Peakon has given us data to support our people strategy and delivery.

Pros: Data and analytics are incredible. The way that you can filter comments, segment to a granular level to understand engagement across the organisation is incredible.
The customer support is always so helpful and very speedy to respond.
Peakon are constantly reviewing the product and adding and improving features!

Cons: There is nothing that I dont like about Peakon.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2020
Richard E.
Global Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2017

"No better way to measure employee satisfaction."

Pros: Conducting employee surveys allows us to obtain crucial feedback to support our employees, working environment and future company strategy. The customer support team always listen to suggestions and the product keeps getting better and better. We are a big fans of Peakon here at Lombard Risk.

Linn H.
Senior Manager HR
Chemicals, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2020

"Fabulous employee engagement platform "

Comments: Their customer service is second to none. They’re always available and always ready to help. The answer is (almost) always “yes we can do that”. Amazing!

Pros: This software is intuitive, accurate and easy to use. It provides insights into the organization that I have never for from another tool. It is far more than a “survey tool”; for me it is an agile partner that continuously help me drive the engagement in the units.

Cons: As Peakon is releasing new features on a regular basis, I have not yet had time to miss anything really. If anything it would be that they could make the iPad app a bit better. It works perfectly on iPhone but the webpage is best if you work on an iPad.

• Reviewed on 24/03/2020
Abey J.
Vice President, Development
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2017

"Peakon met my needs to engage my teams and gather their sentiment and feedback anonymously."

Comments: Understand my teams' sentiment and help me make our workplace better for everyone. Provides metrics that I can use to measure and improve our performance.

Pros: Peakon engages my teams, complementing my efforts to understand and address my teams' needs and concerns. Once you configure the application based on your needs, Peakon sends the pulse surveys and collects information anonymously. I like the candid feedback mechanism, how I can acknowledge comments from my teams and engage them in correspondence while preserving their anonymity. Love the dashboard, various ways to see the comments, segmentation, and eNPS based on our industry. Also, love the graphs and heat maps that help me dissect and truly understand where my teams stand.

Cons: Reporting. Need a reporting module that I can create ad-hoc reports to answer my questions. Also, really need a mobile app with Admin functionality. A lot of us are on the move and we rely on our mobile devices to get our work done.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2017
Henrik C.
Ranger & Virtual CEO
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2017

"very easy to use, nice UI and backed by solid research into what engages/motivates employees."

Comments: Real-time insights into engagement/motivation as well as a focus on the subject among the whole team.

Pros: The ease of setup and daily use. I can now constantly follow engagement in (almost) real-time and I can even interact and reply on questions etc.

• Reviewed on 18/12/2017
Customer Experience Manager
Wireless, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2018

"Our company loves Peakon"

Comments: Only positive

Pros: - Gives great insights into companies life, employees happiness, etc
- Easy to setup and administer
- Nice way to give feedback to management
- Great algorithm

Cons: - Management console is great but it could be a bit easier to administer
- Perhaps it could be nice to loose some anonymity in some cases

by Peakon on 1/10/2018

Thank you for your review! We're so pleased to hear that you and your team are getting on well with the product and you're getting valuable insights from it. Please do not hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager if you need any more help on the administration side of things!

• Reviewed on 26/09/2018
Vivian H.
EVP, Human Resources
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2017

"Peakon is extremely easy to use and navigate. The quick access to data and information is amazing."

Comments: Real-time data on how engaged our employees are and the concerns that they have. We received great information that helped us determine our priorities from a business perspective that would positively impact our employees, morale and the culture.

Pros: The platform is the most modern and progressive tool on the market. Having real-time data the day after the survey closes and having the ability to watch scores improve or decline through the next open survey session is amazing. The dashboards are easy to navigate and I love the ability to slice and dice the data in many different ways. We are able to action plan and communicate results with our managers and employees within weeks after taking a survey. This helps engagement when employees feel they have been heard. The data has been transformational for us as an organization who has not had such a tool. We reference the results and actions we are taking often as we continue to communicate business changes.

• Reviewed on 29/11/2017
Andrew H.
Co-Founder
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2018

"Loyal user - my business is better as a result"

Comments: Peakon solved deep communication issues within our business.

Pros: Simple, easy to use, great customer service! Oh, and a great app.

Cons: No real issues with Peakon. I've been a user for 2 years, and have no real negative feedback.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2018
Doug M.
Co-founder
Internet, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/07/2017

"Easy to use and gave us great insights"

Comments: Gave us great feedback on where we were doing well and where we needed to improve to moviate retain staff and build our culture.

Pros: Easy to use for both management (to configure, see results) and staff (to give feedback on the company and their experience).

Cons: The software was great. We couldn't slice the data down to all the views we would like but that is a function of the (necessary) anonymity for employees within a small organisation.

• Reviewed on 2/07/2017
Robin m H.
Senior Vice President Human Resources
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2017

"Traditional annual engagement surveys can't begin to compete with Peakon. "

Pros: With Peakon, we get a constant pulse on the issues that concern our team members, allowing us to see trends over time. Our employees get an anonymous feedback mechanism (and they use it!) with a direct line to the executive team. And our HR team can see what managers/teams need some extra attention. It's allowed our HR and executive team to be much more proactive in their approach to engagement. It has provided a way for us to put objective metrics to what is normally a very subjective

• Reviewed on 28/11/2017
Molly B.
Creative Coordinator
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2020

"Good Survey Tool"

Comments: It's helped our large company (800+ employees) in 40 locations give feedback on the company as a whole, and then on a smaller scale to our supervisors. We've never been able to do that before.

Pros: I like that I can give feedback on upper management without having to directly say something to their face. It shows how people feel in the company overall, so they know what to focus on to improve.

Cons: I don't like that an 8 on the score sale is seen as passive or negative. To me, an 8 is equivalent to 80% or a B.

• Reviewed on 20/02/2020
Pippa G.
Communications Manager
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2017

"Really useful way of measuring engagement and identifying problem areas."

Comments: We get much more tangible results on our internal communications now, rather than just guessing who isn't engaged and why.

Pros: Easy to use, lots of help if we need it. The export report is good as it is easy to present to teams for feedback.

Cons: The monthly surveys take a bit of getting used to for staff. We also have a complicated departmenal structure and that can make reading the results confusing sometimes.

Wechuli P.
Software Engineer
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/03/2020

"Useful Feedback Tool for Empoyee Engagement"

Comments: My place of work uses Peakon to track employee satisfaction every month, I find it a convenient place to voice my 2 cents.

Pros: - Nicely designed interface and intuitive navigation and layout for employees to tab through and give feedback on the various issues.
- allows employees to express opinions with protection that there won't be backlash since the feedback is anonymous.

Cons: There is not that much not to like about Peakon. One thing I would like to see is the expansion of the service offering to allow for more nuanced scenarios search as research surveys.

• Reviewed on 14/03/2020
Support Manager
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2019

"Great way to give anonymous feedback "

Pros: I was really happy that our company started using Peakon for quarterly company surveys. I feel like the questions are really comprehensive and I am open to give all the feedback I want while knowing it's not attached to my name

Cons: The surveys are very long and I wish the questions were a bit more tailored to our company. That might be something our administrator can change

• Reviewed on 31/07/2019
Melinda W.
VP of Change Management
Legal Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2017

"My overall experience has been exceptional."

Comments: The most important benefit is a real-time insight into our company culture. This benefit is extremely valuable to companies like ours that are growing at a very fast pace.

Pros: The software is easy to use and understand. There is so much functionality and features within the platform that allow me to share information with my team members. For example, any manager or leader can export all of the open-ended and driver comments to an Excel spreadsheet which can be emailed to an applicable team member. This also allows managers to construct a plan-of-action without a lot of work.

Cons: Many of our employees have requested the ability to view their grading history so that they can compare answers.

Andrew H.
Co-founder
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2017

"Excellent tool for getting actionable employee feedback. Love it! "

Comments: Staff feedback, improvement in culture, more trust and transparency within the organisation.

Pros: We've used Peakon for a number of years now and found it super useful for getting constructive feedback from our staff. The tool is easy to use, insightful and good value for money. I've recommended Peakon to a number of businesses in the UK and beyond.

Diana D.
CMO
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2017

"Amazing product for real-time employee engagement that everyone in our team loves!"

Pros: - Easy to setup
- Amazing user experience that works well on mobile
- Every manager gets a personalised dashboard with insights just for their team
- Flexible scheduling; can be run weekly, monthly etc
- Great support

Cons: - If you are moving from an annual survey it's quite a shift to more frequent, so you need to ensure everyone is onboarded properly
- Would be nice to have manager apps for dashboard (although it does work on mobile browser)

Rob S.
Director of Team Member Experience
Banking, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2017

"Great onboarding experience with strong support from staff."

Comments: Ease of use, detailed reporting and automatic downloading of data in a Power Point presentation that just has to be tweaked based on my personal situation.

Pros: The dashboard, the ability to download information directly into a PowerPoint presentation, the ability to reach directly out to employees anonymously to gather further information about vague comments and the science behind the results.

Cons: Nothing specific. I am still new in using it, so the data seems a little daunting at times, but I am sure that in time, I will be able to sort, filter and get the exact data I am looking for. So far, it seems pretty intuitive.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2017
Head of HR Service Centre, Payroll & Reward
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2017

"Great system, intuitive to use and quality customer support. "

Comments: it's early days but it's got the management listening and thinking and the employee's have the mechanism to tell us what we are doing right or otherwise.

Pros: It's been so easy to implement, the dashboards give real time information in digestable formats. It's user friendly for people to complete the survey and also to review the information.

Cons: There's not a lot to dislike. It's configurable and you can add in as many attributes as you want to view data together. I just wish we could get it to talk to our HR system!

• Reviewed on 27/11/2017