• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5

About Azendoo

Azendoo takes Team Collaboration to the next level and maximizes teamwork productivity with awesome integrations and top-notch features

Learn more about Azendoo

Showing 25 reviews of 61

Jeferson C.
CEO e Founder
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2016

"My opinion about Azendoo"

Comments: I started using Azendoo in my company (focusing on presentations and consulting here in Brazil) and I have noticed an increase in productivity, because Azendoo integrates well with other tools and the visual and resources stimulate the work of the team.

Pros: The tool offers many options for managing projects and tasks. It has numerous possibilities to build workflows integrating with other tools. Incredible visual and seamless synchronization between devices.

Cons: Lack of a more affordable plan for small businesses. Or startups in their initial phase.

Cindy D.
  • Reviewed on 9/01/2018

"Excellent task management software for the freelancer!"

Comments: It has streamlined my work and allows me to keep track of work coming in from multiple clients and never miss a deadline!

Pros: It's got a clean, easy to use interface. It checks 99% of my requirements and it's easy to use and get to used to!

Cons: I wish there would be a bit more focus on the single freelancer and possibly make due dates for sub tasks. But that's it!

• Reviewed on 9/01/2018
Marie M.
Founder & CEO
Sports, 2-10 Employees

"Awesome for teamwork"

Comments: We've been using Azendoo nearly from day 1 and it has helped us a lot streamline every zillion of to-do list we have. Working with freelance subcontractors is also made a breeze with this tool, and saves us from exchanging tons of emails (which is a blessing).

Pros: great sharing features, detailed task-oriented co-operation tool, organize your tasks by subject, sort tasks by sense of emergency (now/later/one day)

Cons: sometimes, a little hard to understand the new features

Jonathan H.
president
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2017

"Really nice compare the others"

Comments: Facility to work with the team

Pros: Simplicity and function. I like to report the task of today tommorow. I like the sub task really much and the app.

Cons: not integrate Google Calendar and related with task. It could be nice to share a task and if one of the team have time, completed it for everyone.

• Reviewed on 30/06/2017
Jacques M.
svp
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2017

"Great personal task and collaboration platform!"

Comments: Enables to structure time and priorities

Pros: Ease to use and productivity is great. Very easy to set up a new vteam and work jointly quickly on new subjects

Cons: Need another cloud account to store file, but great since possible connection with onedrive and consistency with the pc world

• Reviewed on 24/10/2017
Thibaut R.
Communication Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2017

"Easy to use and user friendly !"

Pros: Perfect to follow and manage team tasks, share information, organize work and schedule missions. Allow to conserve history for recurrent realization.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2017
Yann C.
Import & Export, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2016

"A significant collaborative tools"

Comments: We use azendoo for our cross-functional teams. We also use it for remote management with several teams working on the same project. Azendoo is the perfect tool for us and we are very satisfied.

Pros: We appreciate its ease of use

Cons: Perhaps the task of research is sometimes a complex a bit.

Heather M.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2016

"need communication help on the go!"

Comments: We recently switched to azendoo from google drive doc's where all the management would go to debrief on issues. items became hard to track so we searched for a new communication tool to help!

Pros: I love that I no longer get tons of work email and texts, instead work shows up in Azendoo and I check it when I'm in a working state of mind.

Cons: I wish the website was optimized for mobile phones. I don't like that the app gives a different experience from the site.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2016
Olivia C.
Marketing Graphic Designer
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/07/2017

"Easy planner that helps coordinate your clients"

Pros: I love the "Daily Planner" email that I get that outlines the different tasks I need to do that day in order to stay ahead of the game. It has seriously reduced anxiety and streamlined my process

Cons: I wish it had an hours tracker included, as this would improve invoicing and streamlining of my entire business.

• Reviewed on 11/07/2017
Rodney L.
CMO
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2017

"It really helps us communicate!"

Comments: Helps us keep track of various projects and progress

Pros: Love how easy is was to get our people on board! The learning curve was very simple and it helped us keep projects in order...

Cons: Wish it had a better "landing' page....would love for the mobile app to be easier to see at a glance what was going on with the team overall

• Reviewed on 27/07/2017
Case Manager
Political Organisation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2018

"Generic Azendoo Review"

Comments: Overall it has been good, although I do not use it as often as I used to.

Pros: I like how you can manage major projects and assign tasks to each project that can be checked off as you go.

Cons: I wish I could more easily print my tasks lists. There may be a way to do it, but I can not figure out how and am pretty tech savvy. I also do not use this for my team's project management. I subscribed to this platform for personal time management and project management, so that feature is not helpful for me personally.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2018
Sébastien C.
CIO
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2016

"Easy project & tasks management"

Comments: Azendoo is a SaaS tool that allows you to really quickly setup your task management system. thanks to the app ubiquity (Web/Mobile/Desktop apps available), one can follow up a large range of projects and team work.
It is also very easy to add links to your favorite file/note sync system (Evernote/Google Drive/Box/Dropbox...) to share info more deaply.
A must have for project management !

• Reviewed on 17/05/2016
F. castagnac
  • Reviewed on 7/01/2013

"Great app for teamwork"

Comments: Azendoo is a web app made for teamwork. You can easily sync your team thanks to the timeline (discussion in real time), the projects (where you can add docs, tasks, people, discussion), and the delegated tasks (create a task and send it to your teammates).
More over Azendoo is a great way to get things done in time. You can easily organize your todo list thanks to the intuitive task board.
Try it! You'll never go back to your odd tools

• Reviewed on 7/01/2013
Marketing Associate
  • Reviewed on 7/12/2018

"Improved team communication!"

Pros: Azendoo is great for enhancing team communication and enabling collaboration around projects. While I've used a lot of team collaboration/project management tools, Azendoo has a great interface and format that makes it easy to stay up-to-date on the latest projects and tasks.

Cons: I haven't had any issues but have heard others on my team talk about limited integrations with other platforms/services.

• Reviewed on 7/12/2018
K.c. S.
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2017

"Customer support is excellent"

Comments: Azendoo's customer support is great. They are speedy and always readily available. Would recommend this product to anyone wanting a more simple collaboration tool.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2017
Renáta S.
Lesley H.
Marketing Coordinator
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/04/2017

"Organization for A Committee for Planning a Non Profit Fundraising Event"

Pros: • The "Facebook" style activity feed was by far everyones favorite. We could quickly catch up on what was new. The UI is clean and easy to understand. • We used the polls feature frequently too. • One BIG Pro was how implementation of Azendoo reduced the number of emails I had to manage during the event planning process. Every one could access files that would typically be an attachment to only a few people. They could get and give updates in real time and have everyone on the team informed without a single email. • The Calendar feature where we could assign tasks and due dates kept everyone on schedule and accountable. • Individual user preferences. I love that individual committee members could set their preferences for notifications • The Non-profit rate was extremely generous and made the service very affordable in a situation where budget is everything. • My Rep, Deborah was very helpful, thorough and quick to respond. • There's an APP....

Cons: My team kept posting things on the incorrect subject because they just wanted to post right into the activity feed rather than interacting with the subjects. My team voted to use this service. Only half of them did, and we voted as a team to not use it any further. I intend to use it on future projects because of how great it worked for those of us who were active users and because of how easy it was to adopt and use.

• Reviewed on 7/04/2017
Heather M.
restaurant owner
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2017

"Above average for team communications"

Comments: less work communications in my text and email!

Pros: With a similar build to social media site, facebook, azendoo is somewhat easy to adopt. Azendoo keeps work communications out of my texts and emails.

Cons: The app is so different from the website. There are some bugs in the text box that occur when editing a post. They added text and paragraph formatting options, but they aren't easily accessible.

• Reviewed on 11/08/2017
Rashel alice R.
Directrice de communication
Research, 51-200 Employees

"Perfect for a team"

Comments: I really love Azendoo and it makes my work easier: I can see easily all my projects, organize the tasks, give the goods documents (and my team can find them in 2 clicks !). Sometimes I give access to some subjects to my clients and I can not work without today. For me, it's the best solution to work when you're a team.

Bruce J.
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2017

"Easy to Use; Robust Features"

Comments: Azendoo has been easier to use than I anticipated. We have a team of five people and we use it to coordinate about 20 projects. Nice feature set and they keep releasing upgrades.

Pros: Ease of use; good feature set; good value for the cost.

Cons: Haven't found any yet.

Jerome C.
Head of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 3/01/2017

"Very good software for project management"

Comments: I've been using Azendoo for the past year and it's just something I couldn't work without anymore. It makes project management very easy. You just need a couple of hours to get used to how it works, and then the whole team can use it to track tasks and projects. It's integrated with most of your marketing stack. Support is friendly.
Plus, it's French and made in Bordeaux. Hey, what's not to love about them?
Joke aside, go for it, it's really super great.

Pros: Available on web, native app, iOS, and Android.

• Reviewed on 3/01/2017
Cameron D.
Manager of Insurance Programs
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/05/2017

"Great experience. Very functional and adaptive software."

Comments: Great organization and productivity tool. Wonderful customer support. Really appreciate the Azendoo's team to evolve the software based on member comments and feedback.

Pros: I really appreciate how available, receptive and helpful the staff is! Moreover, the continuous improvement are fantastic and seem to incorporate many changes addressing member concern or issue.

Cons: The iPhone and iPad functionality can be clunky or not the easiest to use. However, there have been significant improvement. Can't seem to get it work with MS Outlook.

• Reviewed on 5/05/2017
Neyda jose M.
Software Developer
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2019

"A great option to plan any business or personal project."

Pros: It is a software with fantastic features because it allows you to integrate a large number of tools with Linkedin, Trello, Google Drive and more, it is available for any platform or web browser so we can use it from anywhere, it is extremely easy to use, it has a very nice interface, it is ideal to plan, collaborate with our team, being very advantageous because we can perform and be much more productive because among all of us we can exchange ideas, organize any project and finish it in an efficient and very short time.

Cons: If it is used from browsers it can become somewhat slow due to a bad internet connection, so downloading it would be a good option for when this occurs to avoid inconveniences.

• Reviewed on 23/01/2019
Jackie E.
HR Generalist
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2017

"I use azendoo at work to communicate with fellow managers"

Pros: I like that you are easily able to tag people in conversations and get information to multiple people at the same time.

Cons: I find the app to be very difficult to use and inaccurate at times. The notifications shown on the app do not show align with what I see when I log in on a computer. Working at a restaurant - we have a lot of managers that do not use computers on a regular basis and they rely on the app. Since the app is unreliable it makes it difficult for our entire staff to use the software.

• Reviewed on 20/09/2017
Lisa H.
Owner / Designer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 1/05/2017

"It's absolutely the easiest and most cost effective project management app out there for freelancers"

Pros: The platform is super simple to use and easy on the eyes. It's perfect for freelancers who don't want to spend a ton of money each month for similar platforms.

Cons: There aren't a lot of bells and whistles but for what it is, the value is great. I do wish there were customizations like color changes, etc.

• Reviewed on 1/05/2017