15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About Route4Me

Routing chaos finally solved! Extremely easy-to-use, Route4Me plans routes for your business. Call Today & Get Started +1-888-552-9045

Learn more about Route4Me

Pros:

The customer support live chat was rock solid! walked me through the whole process.

Cons:

Takes you to a lot of incorrect addresses. Has gotten worse over the last year don't know what happened.

Route4Me ratings

4.4
4.4
4.3
4.3

8.2/10

Route4Me has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 388 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Route4Me before?

Matteo
Matteo
IT Manager in Italy
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

The perfect tool to complete fleet management

Comments: Absolutely no problems: a lot of functionalities who can match any customers needs.

Pros:

Very easy to use with a fantastic interface, who doesn't require any kind of training. Platform speed is very high and API availability make Route4Me the standard de facto about route planning systems.

Cons:

Not so easy to find marketing information on the web site, but European office supported us by phone very well.

Robert
National Field Recall Manager in US
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees

Great Solution for managing In-Field team members

Comments: Overall, I had a positive experience working with Route4me. They provided a great level of service and support to my team going the extra mile to enhance the application to cater to our needs.

Pros:

The ability to plan routes for multiple team members and manage driver activity

Cons:

The accessibility and ease of extracting large data sets of historical routing analytics for individuals

Ron
Fleet Coordinator in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Technical support and customer follow through terrible

Comments: Create routes to pickup our students from home and deliver them to school in the morning. Was hoping to cut route times, pickup more students at their homes, and reduce bus operating costs. Then in the afternoon take the students back home.
I was never able to complete this task with the software, as it appeared some of the features of the software once enabled did not function. Mainly no U Turns allowed. the routing continued to plan and optimize a route showing the our 40 foot school buses making U turns on narrow two lane country roads, with place to turn around. It did the same U turn in our city areas as well. Where the city streets were did not have turn arounds, and could not be pulled into residential driveways.
I feel the software MIGHT have been able to work for us, but the follow through of their technical department was so poor, I was unable to get their assistance during a demo of the product, to ask questions or learn the features of the product.
I spent over 30 hours of my time working with the trial on my own, trying to get far enough that with their assistance I would have a working solution to my routing challenges. It seems to be a complete waste of time.

Pros:

Looked like good value, and ease of use.

Cons:

Technical support. Some features could not be made to work. Was promosed a demo period during my free trial, to help set up our routes, and understand the features of the software. To insure that I was able to be up and running before the end of my 7 day free trial. I was promised the demo daily, and it never happened. I actually had three appointments for the demo. The first was never confirmed. The second didn't happen until after the trial was over, and they forgot to extend the trial first, so it was delayed while the extended the trial. The third was then rescheduled, and the team never called. Not to start the demo, not to cancell or reshedule the demo again. They did not call at all. Now 2 days later, they have still not called. The only thing that worked real well, was there auto response email, and a daily auto email with ideas on why their software was helping so many companies.

LYNN
carrier in US
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

application route book

Comments: it frustrates me on a regular basis when it just erases my completed stops therefore I have to take the time it was originally saving me to figure out what's been completed and what has not.
I LOVE THE APP when it is working properly and have suggested the app to others in my same field. I love that I can add as many stops as i would like.

Pros:

that it plans it all for you. that it optimized and that the edit feature to duplicate and or rename my route books.

Cons:

it has some major flaws when it comes to just shutting down and erasing all my completed stops for that day causing wrong data to be recorded and logged and in the end causing me to miss stops or go back to ones already completed. because it usually happens toward the middle to end of my day.

Cameron
National Lead | Special Projects in US
Construction, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Simple Cost Saving Way to Plan Complicated Routes

Comments: It's been great so far, would be even happier if the above functions could be added.

Pros:

It is user friendly both on the admin and user side. It has cut our dispatch/scheduling work load down more than half, which allows us to focus on other important items.

Cons:

I would prefer to be able to circle locations on a map so I can mark them as a first priority. Also need a simple way to enter recurring breaks.

Christina
Delivery in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2–10 Employees

Comments: Route4Me was wonderful when they offered the low price subscription for the desktop version. But since their updating to the new prices I've still been able to use the mobile app and low cost subscription just as well. It's the most affordable for the most amount of stops and in general does a great job optimizing. Support is amazing. Always available when I've reached out and always provided great info. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the support techs and was just amazing. Highly recommend to get him because he tries so hard to resolve the issue you have.

Pros:

Multiple Routes and easily editing stops and adding notes.

Cons:

Bring back a subscription to just mobile and desktop without costing $199 a month.

Billie
Logistics CoOrdinator in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51–200 Employees

The BEST on the market

Comments: It has been nothing but above and beyond my expectations.

Pros:

The time and money that it can save both the company and the customer

Cons:

I haven't seen anything I haven't liked so far.

Edwin
CEO in Kenya
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Route4Me for Delivery Business

Comments: Great experience for our delivery business, we don't have to overthink when planing every morning. Route4Me handles it automatically

Pros:

We use it every morning to organize our delivery team routes and assign workloads. We don't have to stress to thinking of the best routes or who to assign what it's automated

Cons:

It's abit more expensive than other applications in the market and it's pricing is only in usd which abit more expensive in our country

Lukasz
Lukasz
Global Industrial Engineer in UK
Warehousing, 10,000+ Employees

Best in class software and customer service.

Comments: R4Me is a fantastic tool for daily dynamic routing. It is easy to implement and very intuitive.

Pros:

User friendly interface with plenty of options for routing. The platform offers very good level of options for routing small to medium size fleet.

Cons:

R4Me is a good fit for our needs and supports transportation operations perfectly. no issues to report.

Paul
Paul
Brand Leader in US
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

Amazing time saver! Have been using with other companies I worked for. It's a must have!

Pros:

Ease of use and connects to my GPS app. Finds all the stops I need to visit accurately. I like the weekly report you send as well.

Cons:

I'm a big fan...hard to find anything I don't love about it. I wish the non mobile version were more affordable

Brenda
Logistics Coordinator in Canada
Logistics & Supply Chain, 201–500 Employees

BCARTER- review

Comments: In using Route4Me, it does save us a substantial amount of time in routing very large networks.Overall, it is a good program, that would be great with some added features.

Pros:

Creating route process is fairly easy from the address book.Moving locations from route to route in route maps is extremely helpful, however if the dates for the route are different this is not as easy, as the dates need to line up. When using the same routes daily, we need to ensure the dates are lined up. Uploading addresses is easy using spreadsheets

Cons:

When using the program to create multiple driver routes for large areas, it tends to have multiple routes attend same locations, thus not being very efficient.Address book/routed addresses need to be updated in address book and each route location is routed in order to make any adjustments to the address/alias etc. Would be way more convenient to be able to update the address book and changes to reflect all routed stops for location.Search bar sometimes needs to be very specific to quickly access information

Steven
Outside Sales in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51–200 Employees

Time & Miney Savings

Comments: Excellent application. Has taken me thousands of miles without getting lost and saved me countless hours in travel time hundreds of dollars in gas.

Pros:

Allows me to enter desired destinations, then each destination can be organized based on selected criteria by “Replanning the Route”. This makes my daily driving more efficient and cost effective.

Cons:

Entering the “Departure Address”, then changing the “Departure Address” to something else where another address is desired, and I would like there to be a particular final destination. This can get confusing and time consuming when the “Optimization” setting needs to be changed. Recommend there be an option to enter “Final Destination” by itself.

Package/Freight Delivery, 10,000+ Employees

Route4Me

Pros:

Route maps interface: ability to view multiple routes and swap calls for optimization.Address Book Grouping: isolating services by day on map for creating new routes.

Cons:

Automatic System Route optimization: function could be improved for high density areas -manual adjustments are necessary after optimization for multiple routes

Matthew
Lead Router in Australia
Food Production, 51–200 Employees

Route4me makes things so much easier for our business.

Comments: Its been great, I can't imagine how we would be able to do what we do without it

Pros:

The tracking system and the route creation makes the day a lot easier and very easy to use.

Cons:

No real issues using route4me, maybe a better memory system that remembers certain presets that you use alot

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

User

Comments: Easy to use.

Pros:

Route planning and sharing the routes between drivers.

Cons:

The navigation is very choppy, it changes directions frequently. Also send you in circles for stop that are close to each other. Google maps is more accurate for navigation.

leandro
Fleet Manager & Statistics in US
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

Experience with route4me last year

Comments: Maximum efficiency in the delivery of our products as well as a control and follow-up of the moment, allowing to improve productivity.

Pros:

Ease of use, route planning alternatives, adaptability to our customers for control and follow-up.

Cons:

The features to be improved could be more personalized advice and thus take full advantage of the different options and thus seek the efficiency of drivers and deliveries.

Yan
operation manager in Canada
Construction, 501–1,000 Employees

Franklin Operation Rewiew

Pros:

we use it every to optise the routes of our 10 trucks and track them. proof of deliveries online.

Cons:

would like to have the ability to oreset territories

Hugo
Manager in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51–200 Employees

Sitisfactory

Comments: Overall is complete satisfied

Pros:

Knowing where are all my stops and find out where is our driver when he has to make a delivery

Cons:

When is an error not to have many options to solve our situation

Manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51–200 Employees

Route 4 me

Pros:

The support team is highly knowledgeable and quick to respond. If the team can't answer the question, they are swift to forward it on to the subject matter experts and the team will always get back within 24 hours.

Cons:

data can come through incorrectly or drivers will experience issues loading with an old version of the app.

Frank
Senior Sky Engineer in Ireland
Consumer Electronics, 10,000+ Employees

Great app BUT

Comments: I’m a satellite engineer and use this religiously, pity I can’t use alt logic to accompany the route app

Pros:

I love the route distance between stops And the over all details on the plan itself. The productive text and street names are terrible. Have a look at some Irish street names and towns lands and you will see what I mean.

Cons:

I used to be able to put the Irish eircode (postcode) but not for a year or so. It was very handy.

jason
Director print and logistics in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Route4Me is Right4Me

Comments: Our multistop routes change everyday. R4M has made that easy to administer

Pros:

Routing is good and integration was easy

Cons:

Running route replays is a little clunky

Clayton
Owner in US
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

Impressive support

Comments: Outstanding. This app saves us an unbelievable amount of time and make sure operation very efficient.

Pros:

Any time of day if you have a question or need some help they are there quickly. And I do mean any time of the day. Very impressive support!

Cons:

Pretty much nothing. I love this app! It makes planning our routes very simple and easy.

Sam
Driver in US
Translation & Localisation, 10,000+ Employees

Daily Trips

Comments: Using Route4me is a great tool to optimize my daily delivery stops. It definitely helps efficiently run my routes.

Pros:

Software works great. I easily enter my address.

Cons:

I don't like all the confirmation steps needed to complete an entry. Setting start location needs to be one step, set and thats it. Each time I utilize the arrive and exit function I have to hit ok, that's annoying.

Molly
Customer success manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

I can not find a reason to NOT use Route4Me!!!

Comments: I am hooked. I almost wish I could use it more often, but that would really make much work for me. I think it is quite wonderful! If it could drive for me, while doing everything else it does for me, maybe that would be an improvement, but I believe that is an option that I lack the ability to use. So perfect, just wonderful!!

Pros:

Well I would say how much time it saves me, but I must say the most valuable part of this software is the Customer Service Reps that stand ready to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been able to almost predict when I was struggling and needed some mild assistance. Their professionalism could not be improved upon. Top notch gentlemen!!

Cons:

Sometimes the mapping angle is a tad off. Also I wish there was a way I could circle a specific area and make a sub route from a larger route, but there is ways around that, and I have picked up so many other time saving tricks that I have afternoons off during the busiest week of my job!

Harpreet
Dispatch Manager in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

Great Software for Route work!

Comments: The overall experience has been very good. Customer service is very responsive we like that part the most

Pros:

Driver tracking and route optimization is best part of this software.

Cons:

It can be slow to load sometimes other than that everything is great.