15 years helping New Zealand businesses

About AnyDesk

AnyDesk is a trailblazing and innovative provider of Remote Desktop Software and offers a fast, easy, and secure Remote Support.

Learn more about AnyDesk

Pros:

The software uses barely any space and runs super smooth in any device. The user interface is clean and simple which is suitable even for beginners.

Cons:

Whenever you have a weak internet connection it takes longer and it lags a bit.

AnyDesk ratings

4.7
4.3
4.5
4.5

8.9/10

AnyDesk has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,699 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used AnyDesk before?

Filter reviews (1,699)

Khaled
Khaled
Cluster Duty Manager acting Front Office Manager in United Arab Emirates
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Anywhere access means AnyDesk

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I have a report that i must be in the property to access and do , but with any desk it saved me the place and time to do so

Cons:

Time of loading needs a bit of attention which will improve alot

Ivy
Network Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

A good alternative for remote access and support

Comments: Overall I'm happy with Anydesk. It's fairly priced, and easy enough to use.

Pros:

Anydesk is easy to say and tell people how to get, and seems solidly built. It updates much more regularly than it used to. I feel like Anydesk 5 was out forever and now they're on 7 only a year or two later.

Cons:

Setup is non-traditional for permanent installation. It isn't clear to normal users how it works right off the bat to secure a system with a password.

Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Best Remote Tool

Comments: Time-consuming, Fast, secure, and easy-to-use best remote tool.

Pros:

Easy to access and not getting any impact on Laptop/System/Workstation/Server performance.

Cons:

Till date, nothing to dislike but the audio call feature should be available.

Abubakar
Senior organizing secretary in Nigeria
Sports, 51–200 Employees

Benefits of using AnyDesk

3.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Ease of connecting with your co-worker to discuss on the job or assignment you re given.

Cons:

No secrecy as there is high tendency that the policies regarding the work be exposed to others who are not part of the job but were invited to put you through due to the similar experience they have.

Emin
Sn. Developer and CTO in Türkiye
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Our first choice for remote connectivity and technical support

Comments: We use it to manage all our desktop and laptop devices in the office and at home. We mostly transfer files. and we connect to our customers for technical support.

Pros:

The wake on LAN feature and the automatic connection feature with a defined password are very good. It is also preferable that there is no connection time limit in the free version.

Cons:

Wake on LAN setup may be more practical. It would be more practical if the defined computers are selected with the select box from the ID entry screen.

Federica
Responsabile vendita in Italy
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

Perfect for remote support and desktop

4.0 last month New

Pros:

teamviewer is a complete software for remote support and remote desktop. You can connect to any desktop via computer, cell phone or tablet. It's very simple to use and works quite well.

Cons:

It is not possible to successfully control a desktop computer from a mobile phone under some conditions.

Diwakar Dixit
IT Manager in UK
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Remote desk tool you need for sure

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I use Anydesk to build firewall for remote offices and i love its features. Lets talk about security, when you install Anydesk, you have to authorize remote person to access your PC. It was wakeup LAN feature too. It has built in file transfer feature which will help you to trasnfer any files between remote and loca PC also chat facility to talk to your colleagues. Good thing is it uses port 80 and 443 for the client to connect to remote PC which is standard port and hence nothing to worry about firewall rules.

Cons:

Only issue i have found with Anydesk is sometimes unattended access stops working and we may have to restart to make it work.

Estie
Estie
Grants Coordinator in Israel
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2–10 Employees

Great program. Easy to use. I very much recommend it.

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall I'm happy with AnyDesk. If the price would be lower, it would be a perfect product.

Pros:

The program is easy to use. It's offered in multiple languages. The connection is smooth and there's an option to share both screens

Cons:

The cost of the license is quite pricey.

arya
logo design in India
Design, Self Employed

This is very good, I have been doing it for 2 years so it is very good for me.

Comments: Whatever experience I have about it is very good till now, like file sharing software, app transfer data, anything, everything is fine for me till now.

Pros:

I like its file sharing feature because no matter how big the file is, it gets shared easily.

Cons:

There is nothing in it that is useless. Whatever I have done to it is good for me.

Alvaro
Software Developer in Italy
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Very good option to manage multiple devices, maintain, control and monitor computers

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

It is very useful to be able to share access to your own computer with another user to be able to take control for you and perform the necessary tasks for that user on your computer.

Cons:

The free license is not for commercial use and only allows you to access up to 3 devices.

Grant
Head of Sales in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

AnyDesk is extremely powerful, extremely affordable, and SUPER easy to use

Comments: AnyDesk has allowed us to remote on to clients computers extremely quick, and people who aren't tech savvy can easily set it up. The connection is clean, fast, and crystal clear. I've never had any problems with the connection. It's also FREE!

Pros:

It downloads extremely quick, making it easy to remote on to computers quickly. The connection is clean and solid. Voice, video, file share, mouse control and typing are all available to be customized.

Cons:

Requesting elevation (administrator access, essentially) is sometimes a pain if the other party doesn't know what they are doing, but the use of it is understandable. Sometimes the code to type in is a little odd.

Media Production, 2–10 Employees

Anydesk - You are in control

Comments: Daily I use Anydesk for remote work because I am in Home Office. I also support clients with the software and even computers from the company where I work. I can access computers from anywhere at any time due to being multiplatform, operating via Windows, Linux and mobile. Anydesk is indispensable in my day-to-day.

Pros:

Anydesk is very easy to use software, allowing remote control of several computers at the same time. Very light and safe, facilitating support for customers, being possible to use the desktop and mobile version. Among the various features of the software, the following stand out: - Possibility of simultaneous access to several computers; - Secure access via authentication password; - Multiplatforms, being possible to run on Windows or Linux and mobile computers. - Minimum necessary accessible requirements; - Screen capture to identify problems; - File transference; The program perfectly complies with its proposal to be a fast and secure application.

Cons:

The only flawed point I notice is that the software allows remote control of the computer simultaneously by more than one application. In my opinion, this is not very safe, as it would allow for badly designed hacker control. For this possibility, there should be two-factor authentication to increase security, such as sending SMS or email. This is the only downside of the software.

valerio
it manager in Italy
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Mac and Windows without problem

Comments: Optimum! Can easy connect Mac and windows without trouble, free version is the best for the segment (no ads, no buy request). For a quick connection to customers is the best choice

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to suggest to any customer, no installation required for remote assistance

Cons:

Function menu too little, not easy to find

Burcu
Information Technology Expert in Türkiye
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

Wonderful remote support application

Comments: We used a different application in Windows based systems, but we installed machines with different operating systems. they contained linux system. We could not connect to linuz systems from other application. We started using anydesk because we had problems switching from windows to linux. and we are very pleased.

Pros:

The application's interface and management screen is very good. The screen image quality is very good when I provide remote connection. Connection speed is very good.

Cons:

The application works well. Not difficult to install and use. There is no feature I do not like.

Ramakant
CEO in India
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Fast Remote Desktop Platform

Comments: In my daily life Anydesk is a best way to start a remote work with my employee and clients. I have used anydesk to give some demo of any softwares to my client.

Pros:

Anydesk is easy to use and completely free platform for use. Anydesk has a simple process of starting the remote work. I have used my daily life and it made my life easy.

Cons:

It doesn't have any security related things. Sometimes they have not disconnected automatically.

Muhammad
YouTuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Self Employed

AnyDesk, Best Remote Access Tool Ever

Comments: Well, Everybody knows that the AnyDesk is almost good at all but I would like to share my experience too.
I'm using the AnyDesk on the Business level as well as on Personal Level. I use to connect with family and friends computers and at the business level, I use to deal with my clients through AnyDesk. Honestly, I never got into trouble, The thing that you will like most In the AnyDesk is, Keeps working on a low internet connection.
You can also use this software to control multiple systems but definitely, you will need a good internet connection and AnyDesk will keep working smoothly.
Now if you are thinking of Remote control software, then definitely the AnyDesk is going to meets all your requirement. You can access your team computer at once or you may connect with your home computer without any hesitation. AnyDesk will not host any of your files and your whole session will be secured and visible only to you.
I will highly recommend you to start using the AnyDesk instead of using third-party cheap and local software.

Pros:

Applying restrictions to anyone during the whole meeting is one of my favorite ones. I use this feature on a daily basis to restrict screen sharing for a joined partners. As I have created meetings to lecture my clients, so I would like to share my screen only. That's why I always use to restrict all other participants from sharing their screens. Another feature I liked most in the AnyDesk is File Sharing without any hosting. This is a good thing that the AnyDesk software is not going to host our shared files on its server or on any server. Many peoples or using AnyDesk just for secure file sharing without getting hosted, Because some files contain personal data and need to be secure. In fact, this is also a reason that why I'm still using AnyDesk. Moreover, the Feature of the controlling system at once is also amazing at all, there is no long procedure for connection with multiple systems. All we need to do is create a System ID and Password. And I can access multiple systems at once without any hesitation, and the AnyDesk is not going to crash.

Cons:

I'm using The AnyDesk for a long time and I have a good experience with it. But honestly, I have some objections that some feature needs to improve. First of all, I don't like generating random passwords and a random system ID. It should ask by the user for creating the desired password and the desired ID. And it should ask for once, Whenever I start the AnyDesk software, it is going to create a random password each time. And each time I need to connect with the client's system, I will ask him to share his Anydesk details first. And this thing is going to create doubt in my client's mind about my skills, and he will think that I'm not as professional as he was looking for. Secondly, sometimes it keeps showing me connection errors while my client is waiting for a demo through the remote desktop protocol on his own system. This thing always wastes a lot of time and leads me to lose my client sometimes. I hope that the respected team of the AnyDesk will have a look at this problem and will make it better for future use.

mustafa
archiving officer in Egypt
E-Learning, 201–500 Employees

Streamline Your Remote Work with AnyDesk: A User's Review

Comments: Overall, I seem to have a positive experience with AnyDesk, citing its ease of use, fast connection speed, and reliable performance as some of its key strengths. Some users have also praised its security features, including end-to-end encryption and two-factor authentication.However, some users have reported occasional connectivity issues, and some have mentioned that the software can be difficult to set up for less tech-savvy users.Overall, AnyDesk appears to be a solid remote desktop software that is suitable for a wide range of use cases, and most users seem to be satisfied with their experience using it.

Pros:

As a user of AnyDesk, I must say that what I liked most about this remote desktop software is its incredibly fast and reliable performance. I was pleasantly surprised by how seamlessly I was able to access and control my remote computer, even when it was located thousands of miles away. The screen sharing feature was smooth and the image quality was outstanding, allowing me to work remotely with ease.Furthermore, I found AnyDesk to be very user-friendly, with a simple and intuitive interface that made it easy for me to connect to my remote computer within seconds. The software is also highly customizable, with a range of settings that allowed me to optimize the remote access experience to suit my needs.Overall, I highly recommend AnyDesk to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient remote desktop software. Its fast and smooth performance, combined with its user-friendly interface and customizable settings, make it an excellent choice for both personal and professional use.

Cons:

One of the main complaints about AnyDesk is that it can be difficult to set up for some users, especially those who are not familiar with remote access software. Additionally, there have been reports of occasional lag or delays when using AnyDesk, which can be frustrating for users who need real-time access to their files or applications.Another common complaint is that AnyDesk's pricing can be steep for certain users, especially those who only need to use the software occasionally or for personal use. Some users have also reported that the user interface could be improved to make it more intuitive and user-friendly.Despite these criticisms, many users still find AnyDesk to be a reliable and effective remote access tool that meets their needs.

Youssef
Youssef
Chief Technology Officer in Lebanon
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Very fast and light weight remote support tool

Comments: Anydesk is very easy to setup at client computers especially for non-tech savvy users. Setting up unattended access is also very simple. Remote access through anydesk is quick, doesn't require a very fast connection and you can use it to transmit also sound from the remote computer

Pros:

Anydesk is very light weight and very quick to start. Users can download it and run it without the need to install it and the initial setup is not complicated

Cons:

Running anydesk on mac for the first time can be a bit tricky for non-experienced users as they need to go to system preferences and allow access to anydesk

Neil
Support Engineer in Australia
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Remote Desktop Sharing Across Multiple Platforms

Comments: Highly recommended for everyone who is relying on remote sessions and screen sharing. Easy setup and installation free.

Pros:

Anydesk supports a wide range of platforms, like Windows, Linux, Android, etc. You can use it without installation, so this is very easy for temporary remote access without any security concessions. Anydesk supports multiple screens and has the ability to switch between the remote screens. Users can record the ongoing remote session to make sure the remote person is doing legal activities. Unattended access is a great feature for users who want to access their devices remotely at any time without human assistance. The premium license enables more features such as address book, etc. However, the free version is enough for most of the low demanding users.

Cons:

It's pretty hard to get customer support and fix the issue efficiently. High latency sometimes occurred over the Internet connection and some settings don't provide the expected behaviour. For instance, the remote share would be broken if you enable the "start new sessions in fullscreen mode option".

Shankha
Shankha
Web Developer in India
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

The best Remote desktop software I have ever used

Pros:

Anydesk is the best, reasons are: It allows you to access multiple desktops in tabbed view under one single window. The unattended access feature is great, I can access my home computer while I am out of city, you don't need anyone to accept the access.

Cons:

They should improve the settings and control center for MacBooks, it creates a lot of problems finding settings like windows after accepting someone's incoming request.

Education Management, 2–10 Employees

one of the best software for remote control, however more limited features than other similar tools

Comments: Anydesk helped us share screens and take control of our computers seamlessly at a reasonable price (Teamviewer is way more expensive).

Pros:

I like how simple it is to connect to another computer without losing quality and be able to take control and interact with the client smoothly and seamlessly. I appreciate being able to use a windows computer to use screen sharing with a Mac. Multiplatform works just great. We are always concerned about safety when sharing computers on the internet, and Anydesk offers two-factor authentication and encryption (however, AES 128 as opposed to the most secure AES 256 that Teamviewer is using...)

Cons:

In comparison, Teamviewer has more functionalities such as drag&drop when sharing file is very useful, so is the feature allowing passing control back and forth between the client and the host. Integration is more limited that with Teamviewer. I wish Anydesk had more training and support content online (Teamviewer has loads of them).

Edin
Guest Services in US
Hospitality, 10,000+ Employees

AnyDesk is a very good tool

Comments: Overall, AnyDesk has been a great tool and has done its job better than expected. If you are seeking for a good, reliable and affordable tool to use, AnyDesk is definitely the way to go.

Pros:

While using AnyDesk, I have managed to control the host device easily and quickly, without issues and lags during the session. It has never failed me and it has a lot of options that allow multiple tasks, even the complicated ones to be performed flawlessly and in a simple manner. The options offered in this tool will do everything that you need and the interface is very neat and nice.

Cons:

The connection speed is not the greatest if the internet quality varies. In other words, if you are using mobile data where you are on the move but still using the tool, it might get slow or lag at times or even freeze. Still, it goes back to normal quickly.

Vineet
Vineet
Director in India
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Manage remote devices easily

Pros:

Love the ease of use, lets you connect to remote devices and they have a version for almost all major OS. Helps us connect to remote users and give them quick resolutions, saves times to visit their places. TO get a quick support one does not even need to install the product, it can just be executed without installation on Windows. Connecting to mobile phones is a big plus, but does not let you operate phones, only view. The personal edition is also free and does not bug you to subscribe to a paid edition.

Cons:

Crashed on a remote computer once, but that's an isolated single event. Drag & drop file to remote desk does not work, I always have to transfer files by using ctrl+c +v. Would also like to see the ability to control mobile phones.

Atul
ARTICALSHIP ASSOCIATE in India
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

AnyDesk and its role in Financial Institutions.

Comments: My experience with AnyDesk has been very good it always helps me to get in contact with client faster and easier manner with less than three clicks.And addition features of the software's such as file transfer makes it very attractive to use and recommend to others.

Pros:

The best thing about AnyDesk which makes it different from any other software in the same field is that it allows users to connect and share there files, share there screens in much easier and faster than any software. And its Key features such as file sharing, access control and personalized user interface. Makes it one of the Preferred Software in the Globe.

Cons:

With all the Features it Provides to the users there is always a lingering thought that is it safe or not?In Normal case it would be very easy to get authorization and anyone can access your files unless until any precaution is made.

Vimal
Front end Developer in United Arab Emirates
Information Services, Self Employed

Will recommend to other users.

Comments: Overall experience with Anydesk is fantastic. The user friendly nature of this App is the highest I rate compared to other remote Application I used like TeamViewer.

Pros:

It is user friendly, only Anydesk I.P code is needed to connect client computer and this helps to solve the issue quickly. Even the non technical person can understand the steps to connect.

Cons:

Some times Anydesk gets disconnected automatically also when client clicks on Accept it gets stuck. I tried reporting to the customer support but may be network issue or other. It is rare case however, but keeping such things apart, overall Anydesk helps to manage the work easily.