• Overall
    4.3 /5
    4.3 /5
    3.9 /5

About DocFly

Online cloud-based platform that allows you to quickly create, edit and review PDF files. (fka PDFPro)

Learn more about DocFly

Harper J.
Graphic Designer
Dairy, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2018

"My favorite PDF driver"

Comments: My experience has been very good the truth, the only thing that has happened unfavorable is that when it comes to needing technical support I have not obtained a quick response and the documentation that exists is quite short.

Pros: First of all I love that with this PDF editor you can do absolutely everything that others allow you to do and also the cost is much lower, it allows me to edit my pdf documents, create them from word, excel, powerpoint, among others , also one thing that allows me to be very, very useful is to be able to place my watermark on my documents and therefore avoid using the material that I create without my authorization.

Cons: The truth is that there is nothing negative in this software, more than the lack of technical support, which is not entirely good.

• Reviewed on 16/12/2018
Cecelia G.
Senior Housing Counselor/Loan Servicing
  • Reviewed on 9/05/2018

"Scan mortgage documents, letters, insurance declaration into scanner and docs PDFdirectly toemail"

Pros: PDF Pro makes it easy to get documents scan into your email. Easy to convert into WORD documents. If you are emailing the documents are an attachment, you can shrink the attachment so that it is not too big and stops the email from being received. PDF can be saved for long periods of time. You can edit the document which you saved PDF. If you documents are up side down you can turn them to the right direction .

Cons: Some times when you converting the documents it takes to long. Sometimes you cannot convert the document to a WORD document because it is too big.

• Reviewed on 9/05/2018
Nabil N.
Secretaria
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/07/2018

"I think it's great"

Pros: My PDF documents I do with PDF Pro, for me this application is great because I do not need to download it on my computer, so I work directly in the cloud and with it I can create and edit documents very easily, it also allows me to convert any type of document in PDF or recover documents in case of loss, that's why I recommend this application.

Cons: During the time I have used it I have not detected faults, for my PDF pro it is a very good application that helps me in all my daily tasks.

• Reviewed on 6/07/2018
Caleb S.
Auditor
Accounting, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2020

"Essential PDF editor!"

Comments: If you use/edit PDF's on a frequent basis as I do, this software is essential!

Pros: PDF Pro is an incredibly user-friendly piece of software. When needed, help files are readily available and useful.

Cons: the only downside is that it is quite expensive compared to other competitors in the market, which is a slight put off.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2020
Civil Engineer
Civil Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2019

"One solution for all PDF needs"

Comments: Altogether PDF pro is a decent software to do your daily PDF needs.

Pros: Extremely very lite interface and easy to understand. It helps to convert doc files to PDF, also it allows to edit and make changes on PDF files. The shrinking options help a lot during sharing the large PDF files through the internet. The best software to organize the PDF files and easily rotate each and every page as per our requirements.

Cons: However, we need some improvements in UI to attract new users. There some lacks in features when compared to the Bluebeam PDF editor and need to add on future upgrades. Sometimes it not allows to convert larger Doc files and takes some more time during conversion process.

• Reviewed on 24/08/2019
Nathalie M.
accountant
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2019

"PDF - Don't use Anything Else"

Comments: I've had a very positive experience as I'm able to modify and organize documents in a clear way

Pros: PDF Pro is very user friendly and allows me to modify Pdf documents. There is a decent selection of tools to choose from as well.

Cons: There's not anything I dislike or lacking about the software as it meets all my and my business needs

• Reviewed on 15/10/2019
Francisco M.
nurse
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2018

"easily convert your files to pdf, a better quality format"

Pros: the main advantage is being able to convert files in other formats to pdf

not all formats can be visualized, so it is necessary to convert it, and this software is the easiest and safest way I have found
It is compatible with different operating systems I have the option to configure whether or not I want someone to be able to edit or print my document

Cons: I wanted to have the pdf pro on my mobile device, however I have not found the application, so I have to convert the files online

• Reviewed on 17/06/2018
Verónica M.
Associate Attorney
Law Practice, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2019

"It offers very important tools"

Comments: PDF Pro has allowed me to edit and make quick changes to my PDF documents. I usually use its web interface, which is quite fast and has always been useful to me and I have not had any problems every time I have used it.

Pros: PDF Pro is quite easy to use and its website is always ready to apply changes. The application allows me to carry out several actions in my PDF document, including editing the PDF, converting PDF to Word or Image, removing pages or merging several documents. I like to make all these changes to my document through the web platform, it is very fast and efficient.

Cons: There is not much I can say about it, it has fulfilled 100% with its functionalities.

• Reviewed on 21/07/2019
Medical Assistant
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/04/2019

"Makes documents easy to read!"

Pros: This software makes document organization and presentation very easy and appealing, It's very easy to navigate and you can create documents to your liking. Great for sending out important documents via email

Cons: There wasn't anything that i disliked. it is a great product at a great value

• Reviewed on 7/04/2019
Sherry S.
Physician Recruiter
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2019

"PDF Pro"

Pros: It is very easy to use. It helps me in my job.

Cons: I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like about it!

• Reviewed on 15/01/2019
Yiqi H.
Student
  • Reviewed on 9/01/2018

"easy to use, great UI"

Pros: The PDF Pro is very easy to use, and the User Interface is also very beautiful. And the pdf combination function is really powerful.

Cons: Though it provides a free edition on the Mac platform, but some functions still need to be purchased.

• Reviewed on 9/01/2018
Joseph O.
Head of Digital Content & Social Media
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2019

"Adequate PDF Scanner & File Manager"

Pros: It's pretty much straightforward and does everything you need it to do for the price point.

Cons: It was a little sluggish and took a bit of time to scan multiple documents at one time.

• Reviewed on 31/08/2019
Jean louis K.
student
Online Media, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 1/03/2019

"PDF pro"

Comments: i use this PDF pro occasionaly at my studies.it is helpful because it allows me to have an acces to dome saved file when i need to use them on my own

Pros: Easy to use, contains aller the mot common PDF finition every user need, but the most important advantage of this software, it revolutionalise all functionalities of pdf we were familiar with.for instance it allows to edit someone else's file or you have saved before, allows to convert PDF to Microsoft word.

Cons: it is time consuming.because when using the batch processto extra data, it Will process two file only

• Reviewed on 1/03/2019
Eros N.
Consultant
Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/04/2019

"It's very interesting"

Comments: I think that there are other programs with similar features. Maybe it isn't the best

Pros: I like that you can fix pdf during the view

Cons: Some features are difficult to use. I prefer less feature than rest

• Reviewed on 2/04/2019
Anne S.
Realtor
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 6/09/2019

"If you're thinking of purchasing PDF Pro - Don't bother - There's no support at all!!"

Comments: I purchased the product and used it until I decommissioned my laptop and purchased a new one so that I could upgrade. I was told to uninstall the product from my laptop before installing it on my new laptop. It never worked. I contacted support by email (no phone contact was provided). I told them the problem that I was having. They never gave me a solution. Then I tried reinstalling on the original laptop and it wouldn't install there either. Now I've paid for it and it doesn't install on either of my laptops. I decided to forget it and buy a product from another company.

Pros: The product is fair. If there'd been any support for it I might still be using it. But I had to buy another product when it stopped working. The support people didn't even try to help me.

Cons: The support is so poor, you just wouldn't believe it.

• Reviewed on 6/09/2019
DocFly
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2021

"DocFly"

Comments: I'm a freelance editor, and DocFly is the best app that suits my business.

Pros: I love using DocFly so much, it's so helpful and easy and I can use it on Windows and Mac.
What I like most about DocFly is that it is the best free pdf editor I've ever used. And as a freelancer, it helped me give and present highly-quality pdf edit. So, if you want to be a professional editor or pdf user, DocFly is the best choice for you.

Cons: None, DocFly is amazing, easy to use, and for all beginners and professionals.

• Reviewed on 14/02/2021
Anthony G.
Data Analytics Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2017

"Average PDF software for an average price"

Pros: It is pretty easy to set up and start using right out of the gate. Integrates pretty well with Microsoft Office applications when you are looking to convert documents. Much cheaper that Adobe Acrobat. The UI - user interface - is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons: Does not do OCR - optical character recognition. For me, this is a deal breaker. Not all PDF files are created equally. You need to have the OCR in order to scan certain types of files and work with them.

• Reviewed on 16/11/2017
GM Projects
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/10/2019

"PDF Pro"

Pros: Ease of use, the speed of accomplishing the tasks

Cons: Technical support is not responding to the concerns

• Reviewed on 9/10/2019
Director / Owner
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2018

"Not bad"

Pros: Does what it says on the tin. Provides what is required.

Cons: Convoluted methods to acheive what should be simple tasks but once you understand them, it's okay.

• Reviewed on 20/09/2018
Audio Producer
Media Production, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2019

"PDF Pro - Review"

Comments: I don't require the service enough to pay for the subscription as I only need around 5 a month, but it's very fair to even get 3 for free, very happy with it.

Pros: The free functionality is fantastic, it's by far the most comprehensive PDF editor that I can access for free.

Cons: I can only edit 3 PDF files at a time before having to pay.

• Reviewed on 23/05/2019
Director, Executive Projects (Office of the DHS Director)
Government Administration
  • Reviewed on 5/06/2018

"PDFPro is wonderful because it is cloud-based."

Pros: I can access PDFPro from anywhere I am on the web. The drag and drop feature on the main webpage is what I use most.

Cons: I would rather not have to sign in to use this feature but it is nice that it is free, regardless of that limitation.

• Reviewed on 5/06/2018
Sunita K.
Project Lead Development
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2018

"PDF Pro - Editing and compression with simplicty"

Comments: PDF Pro This application preety much good to compress the size of file. Due to large file size sometime my SMTP client hangs so i use to compress such pdf file before sending in email attachment.

Pros: No need to download the application actually on my machine, i can edit my file online as well as can compress the same. Can merge multiple pdf files in a single file is an awesome feature of this tool. Import and export feature in different format easy to use.

Cons: Some advance features require a bit knowledge to use.

• Reviewed on 23/11/2018
Finance
Accounting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"PDF Pro the best PDF editor on the market"

Comments: A great experience. This software has made ur lives much easier as we deal with a lot of documents that sometimes need editing in their PDF format.

Pros: The software does not freeze when you are using it. I have tried so many free PDF editor softwares and I always ended up frustrated with the change in formats when I convert a PDf to a Word doc then tray and edit and then print back to PDF. I don't have this problem with PDF Pr anymore. I can edit a document directly and converting from PDF to word is now a much more pleasant process.

Cons: It was not easy downloading the software. The process there can be a bit more user friendly.

• Reviewed on 25/04/2019
Medical practitioner
Medical Practice, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2019

"Great time with pdf file with PDF pro software"

Comments: Ease my work when I am with pdf file work. It helps me to done my work super easier.

Pros: Professional who is always dealing with pdf must need this software because it has everything we want and easy sets to edit pdf files. Have many features like file recovery , file type conversion and more.

Cons: Files which are want convert are big so have to add extra time to convert them . It mean have to wait little more time .

• Reviewed on 14/10/2019
Asfand A.
QA/QC Engineer
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/01/2020

"Too merge different Documents in one file"

Pros: I have been using this tool on daily bases. Everyday i have to send different documents in PDF form to different managers and Chairman. It is easy to use and easy to merge different documents in one file. I can edit those files,add my notes and delete the pages that i don't need. In simple it is pretty simple to use

Cons: It is very important tool for my daily work and i am hapy from this tool. the only thing that i do not like is that when the files are larger it takes more time convert

• Reviewed on 28/01/2020