About DocFly

Online cloud-based platform that allows you to quickly create, edit and review PDF files. (fka PDFPro)

Learn more about DocFly

Pros:

Cons:

It was a little sluggish and took a bit of time to scan multiple documents at one time.

DocFly ratings

4.3
3.9
4.3
4.0

7.8/10

DocFly has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 105 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used DocFly before?

Mario F.
Mario F.
Designer in US
Design, 2-10 Employees

PDF PRO ROCKS

5 last year

Comments: Magical. Never had the need to look for any other software for 3 years. I can fill a form out in minutes and it will look all typed up.

Pros:

I love that I can grab ANY PDF and manipulate it to my desire. I can Grab PDF forms of any kind, and fill them out with checks and text! Makes it fun to fill out government forms!

Cons:

Sometimes, and I mean very rarely, it can overload and glitch. It happened one time when I was opening a large exported PDF Drawing. But it only happened once.

Chris G.
Business Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

The ability to add and remove pages from a scanned pdf is a game changer

4 2 years ago

Comments: We digitize all of our documents so scanning and sorting could be a tedious process before. Being able to scan 100 single page documents as one then go in and separate and sort them is so much for efficient.

Pros:

Instead of having to stand at the scanner and scan countless individual documents I can scan a stack and then separate and sort them within the program. Huge benefit.

Cons:

The only con about this software is that you can't set a printer as the default. I've spoken with them and it was certainly on their list, but as of today I still can't do it.

Xueliang F.
education in US
Education Management, Self Employed

The text edit is not usable

1 3 years ago

Comments: I tried using it for 3 -4 hours to figure out the problems, but I failed. I have to delete it from my computer and buy another software which cost more. I am so disappointed with that. I regretted I did not use the trial version before I buy it. I thought the addition of text on PDF is a basic function, it should be similar for most pdf software. I never thought this function does not work at all.

Pros:

What I need is to add some text in some of my PDF docs. I thought this is a basic function for every PDF editor , so I purchase this one which is not expensive.

Cons:

Last night, I tried to edit my PDF file but I was so disappointed with this function, and today I have to buy another pdf editor. That means this software will be deleted. The problems are 1. when I start to type text, it gets so slow and then no response at all. I repeated many times, this problem is the same. 2. when I usee the form function to add forms on a PDF doc, The direction of text is 90-degree rotated, not from left to right, but from bottom to up. So, you can only see the first letter, then you can not see anything. 3. I added click boxes on the PDF doc, but I could not delete it if I found I did not need it.

Daniel L.
Daniel L.
Asistente ejecutivo superior in Venezuela
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees

Read, edit, underline, comment ... everything is possible with PDF PRO

5 3 years ago

Comments: My experience with PDF pro has been very positive, I used it a lot while I was writing my thesis, it was very useful in the research process.

Pros:

PDF Pro is an excellent tool that allows you to edit your pdf documents. It allows to highlight, add comments and observations to all types of PDF documents, even those that are protected by the privacy settings. Its use facilitates the student's life, who can underline and take notes digitally while reading and analyzing the text.

Cons:

I really consider PDF Pro as a very useful tool, very simple to use, indispensable for all types of people. I highly recommend it

Sunita K.
Sunita K.
Project Lead Development in India
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

PDF Pro - Editing and compression with simplicty

4 3 years ago

Comments: PDF Pro This application preety much good to compress the size of file. Due to large file size sometime my SMTP client hangs so i use to compress such pdf file before sending in email attachment.

Pros:

No need to download the application actually on my machine, i can edit my file online as well as can compress the same. Can merge multiple pdf files in a single file is an awesome feature of this tool. Import and export feature in different format easy to use.

Cons:

Some advance features require a bit knowledge to use.

Harper J.
Harper J.
Graphic Designer in US
Dairy, 10,000+ Employees

My favorite PDF driver

5 3 years ago

Comments: My experience has been very good the truth, the only thing that has happened unfavorable is that when it comes to needing technical support I have not obtained a quick response and the documentation that exists is quite short.

Pros:

First of all I love that with this PDF editor you can do absolutely everything that others allow you to do and also the cost is much lower, it allows me to edit my pdf documents, create them from word, excel, powerpoint, among others , also one thing that allows me to be very, very useful is to be able to place my watermark on my documents and therefore avoid using the material that I create without my authorization.

Cons:

The truth is that there is nothing negative in this software, more than the lack of technical support, which is not entirely good.

Shareena P.
Business Owner in Canada
Banking, Self Employed

Pro Efficient

5 10 months ago

Comments: Very efficient and reliable
Ones installed on the computer you can easily access from anywhere

Pros:

Quick and easy to use Includes everything business owners need for PDFs

Cons:

I did not experience any concerns so really there's no reason here

Julissa C.
Julissa C.
Business Development Specialist in Philippines
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

PDF Pro Review

4 10 months ago

Pros:

Easy access and conversion of the files. This app will make your workload very easy! You can multi taskk when youÔÇÖre working from home.

Cons:

Please change color palette, caan you make it pink? ­čśů

Dave L.
Dave L.
Operations in US
Accounting, 51-200 Employees

The best alternative to Acrobat on the market

5 2 years ago

Pros:

It does everything we used to use Acrobat for. It allows us to import and convert via the software or online. The price point is perfect. Free

Cons:

Nothing negative to say. Works as it should.

Bill B.
Bill B.
Worship Leader in US
Research, 2-10 Employees

Fantastic!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Adobe Acrobat of course is the best and most expensive. At just a fraction of the cost, PDF Pro does all of the things we need it to. We need to add and remove pages, use dynamic stamps. Create PDF's from Word and Excel or any program. It does all these thing, and does them easily.

Pros:

Price! Ease of install. Ease of use, even for the nubie.

Cons:

I have not found anything to complain about.

Moses N.
Moses N.
marketer, entrepreneur in Kenya

Our search for a one size fits all pdf editor and converter officially came to ab end with PDF Pro!

4 4 years ago

Comments: The intuitiveness of the main site means that we didn't waste any time in the adoption of PDF Pro
I love the fact that we don't have to sign up for an account before we can use PDF Pro.
PDF pro is very well priced given that is it such a high quality product

Pros:

We initially decided to make the switch to PDF documents in our company but hadn't anticipated how much of a problem getting a good PDF editor would be since employees use a variety of operating systems. We would adopt a PDF editor and then drop it after finding that it had issues with a certain operating system. This costly and quite aggravating cycle came to an end when someone referred us to PDF Pro. The fact that it is primarily online based was perfect since individual employees could work on documents on their own machines and then upload, edit and download them with PDF Pro. Since this was the most important feature, we found that we didn't even need to invest in the premium version in the beginning. We all love the simple layout and the intuitiveness of the PDF Pro website. None of us had to scratch their hair out trying to figure out where the upload, edit, merge etc, buttons were, something we had come to expect with the other PDF readers in the market. The clean layout and the color schemes and the well placed error messages meant that we were successfully uploading, editing and downloading PDFs from the get go. Another thing we liked about PDF pro is the well featured editing panel it offers. Virtually every editing feature we wanted was present, from merging to password protecting to adding watermarks. This means that we would easily ditch other PDF editors and stick with PDF Pro for the long term .

Cons:

After using PDF pro for as long as we have, we don't really have any complaints. Initially, we would get some bugs in the PDFs we were generating but the admins sorted out that issue and more. It is a world class product if ever there was one!

Joy L.
Transcriptionist in US
Information Services, Self Employed

The Best PDF Option Around!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

This is incredibly user friendly, even for an older computer user as I am. Help files are quick to load and explain in the simplest terms. I would love to gift this program to my colleges.

Cons:

A little difficult to format but you just have to press through those help files to get where you need to be.

Cecelia G.
Senior Housing Counselor/Loan Servicing in US

Scan mortgage documents, letters, insurance declaration into scanner and docs PDFdirectly toemail

5 4 years ago

Pros:

PDF Pro makes it easy to get documents scan into your email. Easy to convert into WORD documents. If you are emailing the documents are an attachment, you can shrink the attachment so that it is not too big and stops the email from being received. PDF can be saved for long periods of time. You can edit the document which you saved PDF. If you documents are up side down you can turn them to the right direction .

Cons:

Some times when you converting the documents it takes to long. Sometimes you cannot convert the document to a WORD document because it is too big.

Ingeniero Junior - Estructural in Venezuela
501-1,000 Employees

One of the best software to manage pdf files

5 3 years ago

Comments: Can join so many files in one, to create a full document with all information that I require

Pros:

You can joints different files, the file or pages selected You can eliminate pages from the files Manages differents page in one file, rotate pages, change position of the pages Can note comments in the files, and save the changes you maked All in the easier way

Cons:

The interface is a little ugly, but easy to use, and you can find the tools that you want to use easy That's the only thing that I would change about this software, make more nice to user

Nabil N.
Secretaria in Venezuela
Construction, 51-200 Employees

I think it's great

5 4 years ago

Pros:

My PDF documents I do with PDF Pro, for me this application is great because I do not need to download it on my computer, so I work directly in the cloud and with it I can create and edit documents very easily, it also allows me to convert any type of document in PDF or recover documents in case of loss, that's why I recommend this application.

Cons:

During the time I have used it I have not detected faults, for my PDF pro it is a very good application that helps me in all my daily tasks.

Caleb S.
Auditor in UK
Accounting, 10,000+ Employees

Essential PDF editor!

4 2 years ago

Comments: If you use/edit PDF's on a frequent basis as I do, this software is essential!

Pros:

PDF Pro is an incredibly user-friendly piece of software. When needed, help files are readily available and useful.

Cons:

the only downside is that it is quite expensive compared to other competitors in the market, which is a slight put off.

Finance in South Africa
Accounting, 11-50 Employees

PDF Pro the best PDF editor on the market

5 3 years ago

Comments: A great experience. This software has made ur lives much easier as we deal with a lot of documents that sometimes need editing in their PDF format.

Pros:

The software does not freeze when you are using it. I have tried so many free PDF editor softwares and I always ended up frustrated with the change in formats when I convert a PDf to a Word doc then tray and edit and then print back to PDF. I don't have this problem with PDF Pr anymore. I can edit a document directly and converting from PDF to word is now a much more pleasant process.

Cons:

It was not easy downloading the software. The process there can be a bit more user friendly.

Harlan E.
Director of operations in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Must have software for business

5 2 years ago

Comments: Adobe software allows me to get rid of paper documents, once I have scanned them into PDFs. Ir really make searching for digital documents much easier than searching for lost hard copies!

Pros:

I like that we are able to not only creat original PDF documents but that we can alos mark up and comment on other PDFs.

Cons:

Because the software is so feature packed it does take a commitment to read the manual,and view videos on line to learn how to use the software.

Commercial Property Broker in South Africa
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

PDF Pro for the best online document solution

5 2 years ago

Pros:

PDF Pro is great. With PDF pro you can easily convert documents to PDF and also convert documents to Word from PDF. It is the best solution for editing PDF documents and because it is an online solution it will work despite the operating system you use. I would recommend PDF Pro to anyone.

Cons:

Being and internet based product, sometimes it can be a bit slow when converting however this is more the exception than the rule.

Ricky M.
ingeniero en mantenimiento industrial in Venezuela

PDF Pro for fast compilation of all documents

5 4 years ago

Pros:

PDF pro is an easy app with which I can compress the size of my work documents, it represents a tool with which I can create, edit and revise any PDF file, it has an easy, very friendly interface, you can edit fonts, add text , export and converge, insert and modify tables and graphs, you can create forms

Cons:

I consider it a good app that allows me to make my documents lighter and does not present any significant disadvantages

Medical practitioner in Sri Lanka
Medical Practice, 10,000+ Employees

Great time with pdf file with PDF pro software

5 2 years ago

Comments: Ease my work when I am with pdf file work. It helps me to done my work super easier.

Pros:

Professional who is always dealing with pdf must need this software because it has everything we want and easy sets to edit pdf files. Have many features like file recovery , file type conversion and more.

Cons:

Files which are want convert are big so have to add extra time to convert them . It mean have to wait little more time .

Student physician in US
Medical Practice, 10,000+ Employees

A must have application for anyone

5 2 years ago

Comments: A must have and I highly recommend it in todayÔÇÖs day and age!

Pros:

This is a great resource and a must have for anyone that is working with document modification. Whether in the home, school, work, or socially, this is a great tool to create and adjust PDF files. It provides the user with plenty of options to make changes to PDFs and then change its formatting to match any platform. I have used this countless times in transferring files and reformatting class assignments and work files.

Cons:

It really doesnÔÇÖt have many issues from what I have found. But if I had to say something, I believe it would be more friendly to PC users because IÔÇÖve heard it doesnÔÇÖt work as good if itÔÇÖs not used on a Mac, but I have a Mac and it works excellently.

Gerente DSI divisi├│n Ayacucho in Venezuela

This is good software to protect my documents and have a good quality in the format of the document.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

What I like most about this software is the security of the protection of the rights of sources, especially it is very useful in my work as a lawyer because I work with very delicate documents, besides protecting my initial format, avoiding errors in the document.

Cons:

I do not have anything that I do not like this software is very efficient in each of its functionalities

Civil Engineer in Sri Lanka
Civil Engineering, 11-50 Employees

One solution for all PDF needs

5 2 years ago

Comments: Altogether PDF pro is a decent software to do your daily PDF needs.

Pros:

Extremely very lite interface and easy to understand. It helps to convert doc files to PDF, also it allows to edit and make changes on PDF files. The shrinking options help a lot during sharing the large PDF files through the internet. The best software to organize the PDF files and easily rotate each and every page as per our requirements.

Cons:

However, we need some improvements in UI to attract new users. There some lacks in features when compared to the Bluebeam PDF editor and need to add on future upgrades. Sometimes it not allows to convert larger Doc files and takes some more time during conversion process.

Nathalie M.
Nathalie M.
accountant in US
Accounting, 51-200 Employees

PDF - Don't use Anything Else

5 2 years ago

Comments: I've had a very positive experience as I'm able to modify and organize documents in a clear way

Pros:

PDF Pro is very user friendly and allows me to modify Pdf documents. There is a decent selection of tools to choose from as well.

Cons:

There's not anything I dislike or lacking about the software as it meets all my and my business needs