Filter by:

• Overall

About DocFly

Online cloud-based platform that allows you to quickly create, edit and review PDF files. (fka PDFPro)

Learn more about DocFly

Sunita K.
Sunita K.
Project Lead Development
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2018

"PDF Pro - Editing and compression with simplicty"

Comments: PDF Pro This application preety much good to compress the size of file. Due to large file size sometime my SMTP client hangs so i use to compress such pdf file before sending in email attachment.

Pros: No need to download the application actually on my machine, i can edit my file online as well as can compress the same. Can merge multiple pdf files in a single file is an awesome feature of this tool. Import and export feature in different format easy to use.

Cons: Some advance features require a bit knowledge to use.

• Reviewed on 23/11/2018
Finance
Accounting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"PDF Pro the best PDF editor on the market"

Comments: A great experience. This software has made ur lives much easier as we deal with a lot of documents that sometimes need editing in their PDF format.

Pros: The software does not freeze when you are using it. I have tried so many free PDF editor softwares and I always ended up frustrated with the change in formats when I convert a PDf to a Word doc then tray and edit and then print back to PDF. I don't have this problem with PDF Pr anymore. I can edit a document directly and converting from PDF to word is now a much more pleasant process.

Cons: It was not easy downloading the software. The process there can be a bit more user friendly.

• Reviewed on 25/04/2019
Medical practitioner
Medical Practice, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2019

"Great time with pdf file with PDF pro software"

Comments: Ease my work when I am with pdf file work. It helps me to done my work super easier.

Pros: Professional who is always dealing with pdf must need this software because it has everything we want and easy sets to edit pdf files. Have many features like file recovery , file type conversion and more.

Cons: Files which are want convert are big so have to add extra time to convert them . It mean have to wait little more time .

Asfand A.
QA/QC Engineer
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/01/2020

"Too merge different Documents in one file"

Pros: I have been using this tool on daily bases. Everyday i have to send different documents in PDF form to different managers and Chairman. It is easy to use and easy to merge different documents in one file. I can edit those files,add my notes and delete the pages that i don't need. In simple it is pretty simple to use

Cons: It is very important tool for my daily work and i am hapy from this tool. the only thing that i do not like is that when the files are larger it takes more time convert

• Reviewed on 28/01/2020
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Front Desk
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2019

"Easy to use but not a good value for the money"

Comments: This program is probably best suited to those looking to make the most of its collaborative features.

Pros: The interface of PDF Pro is easy to use and very intuitive. The well-organized menu makes it easy to quickly find the tools you need. Building and managing documents is easy. The collaborative tools are very useful when working on team projects.

Cons: I was expecting this program to offer more in terms of layout tools and design options. Overall, I found it difficult to create professional looking documents in this program because it was so limited in terms of design sensibility and function. It is difficult to cleanly arrange and align selected items. Editing pre-existing documents was not as easy and straightforward as I had hoped. I found the selection tools do not always recognize the document elements I am attempting to select and edit.

• Reviewed on 24/05/2019
Sandeep T.
Sandeep T.
Student
Veterinary, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2020

"The Best App for sending and saving Notes"

Pros: I like the way it views the slides. We can even edit the slides which we view from Pdf pro. During this lockdown i got to use this app and it was the best one among 3. I barely need to use other apps because this app lets me save my pdf slides as well as creat my slides .
For teachers, Students, Reserchers this app is must as it fulfils all the desire what we need to view and make PDF.

Cons: The storage is limited which also leds to delete old files for new files. Not only this i dont like the thumbnail. If the thumbnail of the pdf file showed the 1st page of the slide it would be much easier to save files.

• Reviewed on 26/09/2020
Fuad H.
Fuad H.
Sales Manager
Dairy, 51-200 Employees

"Online PDF Editor"

Comments: Overall, this app is the one that I will not change it to another one

Pros: It is practical to use online tool than using software that is the best side of it

Cons: I could not manage to work on survey that I guess it is not supporting this kind of format

Madhawa C.
Madhawa C.
Medical Trainee
Medical Practice, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/10/2019

"PDF Pro Online"

Comments: We fedup with the pdf softwares and then we swith to the online pdf pro and its very fast and easy to use

Pros: we can use it online and no need to install softwares and its faster and all the employees can do their works with their own machines.And the simple layout is awesome

Cons: Sometimes there is some problems with the Conversion files.and also large files get long time to convert

• Reviewed on 5/10/2019
Lora H.
Writer
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2/10/2020

"Really disappointed."

Comments: None. Needed to copy and paste tables with formatting but it looses formatting.

Pros: That is was a possible alternative to Adobe Acrobat..

Cons: 1. Usable screen space. Sent a suggestion to make the giant menu header smaller. Received No Valid reply.
2. Customer Service never answered my inquiries.
3. Copy/Paste does not take formatting with it. Makes the software not usable for me.

• Reviewed on 2/10/2020
Mario teran T.
Analista
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2018

"The best tool for create and edit a PDF file"

Comments: Edit and modify all the forms that I do and has mistakes, I could never imagine that I can handle a tool like this nowadays.

Pros: All things that in the past looks impossible you can do now with PDF Pro, with this awesome tool you can create, edit and review any PDF file, through and very friendly interphase you can edit fonts, add text, underline, you can also export and convert, insert and modify tables and graphics, make forms, and the most important of all secure your files.

• Reviewed on 20/02/2018
Alfredo N.
Student of medicine
Medical Practice, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2018

"My experience with this application as a student is fast, easy to use, but very expensive"

Comments: I have not had any benefit, there are other free applications with which you can convert, create, and open pdf, I would not recommend it for how expensive it is, but if you have good speed to transform the files

Pros: What I like most about the application is the speed to convert or create PDF files, and it does not cover a lot of memory on the computer

Cons: I, as a medical student, find it very expensive, since there are other free applications with which I can convert and create pdf files, they can improve their interfaces and design something more pleasant in view of the users

• Reviewed on 19/06/2018
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2018

"I've used PDF pro software for years and have never had a problem"

Pros: I love that it does just what it says handles all my PDF files in one place, and organized and some nice and neat

Cons: It isn't always the most easy-to-navigate for the most user-friendly software but it does exactly what it says

• Reviewed on 24/07/2018
Harmen R.
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/07/2019

"No support, no working software"

Comments: Very poor support. Their marketing machine wanted my comments on their support before support had even contacted me. They should have contacted me within 48 hours, but a week on, still no reply, despite several requests.
The software stopped working and their 'solution' doesn't work.
Expensive piece of shit.

Pros: It's colourful, but that's about the best about it.

Cons: It simply doesn't work. Waste of money. No support given.

• Reviewed on 5/07/2019
Mouris Y.
pastor
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/10/2018

"PDF Pro"

Pros: I have it and used and it is very good for document, i can add notes and put signature on.

Cons: i do not like the fact i can nit edit some of the doucment

• Reviewed on 5/10/2018
Jorge M.
manager
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2019

"pdf pro"

Comments: Excellent.

Pros: pdf pro works very well. I was able to open and convert many pdf files.

Cons: no cons with pdf pro. Everything worked like it was supposed to.

• Reviewed on 22/03/2019
Nihan O.
Sales Consultant
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2019

"PDF Pro"

Pros: PDF Pro is easy to use and it allows you to edit.

Cons: For free trial you can not see all the features and test it.

• Reviewed on 24/07/2019
Anil K.
manufacturing manager
Pharmaceuticals, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/09/2020

"nice product"

Pros: Easy to use,i am very glad to use this type of product

Cons: No product in world which have 100 accuracy,

• Reviewed on 8/09/2020
Chiropractor
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2018

"PDF pro is an easy and effective tool"

Pros: It was easy to upload and convert documents.

Cons: I do not have any complaints about this software.

• Reviewed on 20/12/2018
Amy V.
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 8/02/2018

"I use PDF Pro to create pdf's from word documents."

Comments: makes creating pdf super easy

Pros: Things I like the most about this software is the ease of use, that I am able to password protect my documents, and that I am able to modify images.

• Reviewed on 8/02/2018
Daniel L.
Daniel L.
Asistente ejecutivo superior
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"Read, edit, underline, comment ... everything is possible with PDF PRO"

Comments: My experience with PDF pro has been very positive, I used it a lot while I was writing my thesis, it was very useful in the research process.

Pros: PDF Pro is an excellent tool that allows you to edit your pdf documents. It allows to highlight, add comments and observations to all types of PDF documents, even those that are protected by the privacy settings.
Its use facilitates the student's life, who can underline and take notes digitally while reading and analyzing the text.

Cons: I really consider PDF Pro as a very useful tool, very simple to use, indispensable for all types of people. I highly recommend it

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Tony M.
Materials Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/01/2021

"PDF Pro"

Comments: My overall experience with this software is very good and highly recommend.

Pros: I have used PDF Pro online from time to time and it was very easy to use. I was able to drop in any document on PDF Pro and edit the document.

Cons: There is no negative review about this PDF Pro software. This software is very useful and I have used it.

• Reviewed on 6/01/2021
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
Business Development Specialist
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/04/2021

"PDF Pro Review"

Pros: Easy access and conversion of the files. This app will make your workload very easy! You can multi taskk when youÔÇÖre working from home.

Cons: Please change color palette, caan you make it pink? ­čśů

• Reviewed on 4/04/2021
Moses N.
Moses N.
marketer, entrepreneur
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2018

"Our search for a one size fits all pdf editor and converter officially came to ab end with PDF Pro!"

Comments: The intuitiveness of the main site means that we didn't waste any time in the adoption of PDF Pro
I love the fact that we don't have to sign up for an account before we can use PDF Pro.
PDF pro is very well priced given that is it such a high quality product

Pros: We initially decided to make the switch to PDF documents in our company but hadn't anticipated how much of a problem getting a good PDF editor would be since employees use a variety of operating systems. We would adopt a PDF editor and then drop it after finding that it had issues with a certain operating system. This costly and quite aggravating cycle came to an end when someone referred us to PDF Pro. The fact that it is primarily online based was perfect since individual employees could work on documents on their own machines and then upload, edit and download them with PDF Pro. Since this was the most important feature, we found that we didn't even need to invest in the premium version in the beginning.
We all love the simple layout and the intuitiveness of the PDF Pro website. None of us had to scratch their hair out trying to figure out where the upload, edit, merge etc, buttons were, something we had come to expect with the other PDF readers in the market. The clean layout and the color schemes and the well placed error messages meant that we were successfully uploading, editing and downloading PDFs from the get go.
Another thing we liked about PDF pro is the well featured editing panel it offers. Virtually every editing feature we wanted was present, from merging to password protecting to adding watermarks. This means that we would easily ditch other PDF editors and stick with PDF Pro for the long term .

Cons: After using PDF pro for as long as we have, we don't really have any complaints. Initially, we would get some bugs in the PDFs we were generating but the admins sorted out that issue and more. It is a world class product if ever there was one!

• Reviewed on 17/07/2018
Cody C.
OPERATIONS MANAGER
Government Relations, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/09/2019

"YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED"

Comments: YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED BUT YET I HAVE NOW PAID FOR IT 2 TIMES

Pros: THERE IS NOT A THING THAT I LIKE ABOUT IT NOW.

Cons: I PAID FOR IT BUT EVERY YEAR I GET KICKED OFF AND HAVE TO BUY IT AGAIN

• Reviewed on 4/09/2019
Gloria F.
nurse
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2018

"convert your documents fast and easy to pdf thanks to pdf pro"

Comments: the easiest and easiest way to convert your documents of various formats to pdf

Pros: It's free and easy to use allows me to convert different types of documents of different formats, to pdf converting a pdf document causes the weight to shift besides if I want to share the document they will not be able to make editions which guarantees my authenticity

Cons: I would like it to have an application to download it on my cell phone, since being a software of such importance and easy use, it should be expanded more and not limited, but I do not find any disadvantage

• Reviewed on 14/06/2018