• Overall
    4.7/5
    4.6/5
    4.8/5

About Marketing 360

#1 Marketing Platform For SMB's! FREE marketing demo

Learn more about Marketing 360

Roy H.
Vice President Marketing
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2018

"Great Team of Professionals to Work With"

Comments: It all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.

Pros: Most small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and keep me on page one for all my keywords. Then they do all the things I hate doing like setting up and populating my CRM. They provide a calendar where my assistance can update my calendar. Then they do something most small businesses never do; they track EVERYTHING. We know immediately when something is working or not working. Most businesses are just shooting in the dark. This process take a while. If you only tried Marketing 360 for 6 months, you haven't given it a fair shake. Marketing takes a while. I know. I have been doing marketing for several years. It takes time to dial it in. Time busy business people do not have. That why I turned 99% of my marketing over to a TEAM, the team of Marketing 360; They work together to bring me customers and brand my business with a consistent message.

Cons: I wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

by Madwire on 11/07/2018

Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.

• Reviewed on 21/06/2018
Drew R.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2019

"Great software Great people"

Comments: Great, Surprised by the team that is available with one phone call, email or text. When hiring Marketing 360 we had no idea of the literal team of 25+ people specifically assigned to our account. From basic social media stuff to 3D rendered product explainer videos they have the best in the business to tackle any task you throw at them.

Pros: The best part about this software is the ongoing support you will get with the madwire team. Our assigned Marketing Executive provided insight for our campaigns and general direction of the business, constant trouble shooting and live support for our technical questions.

Cons: There are no cons, we literally utilize everything.

by Madwire on 14/10/2019

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Drew! We appreciate the fact that our people and software are exceeding your expectations. We work very hard to help small businesses like yours succeed. Not only will we continue to offer the superior service, but are continually working to make our software even more user friendly. Thanks again Drew!

• Reviewed on 10/10/2019
Joey H.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2020

"excellent "

Pros: we love everything about marketing 360 and it has worked great for our business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team are the best.

Cons: No cons. Everything so far as been great.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2020
Tyler B.
Medical Practice, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2018

"Don't Trust Them"

Comments: Overall do not trust this company. You can say they don't know what they are doing when it comes to ads. They screwed me over on their sales pitch and nothing they said they would do to my website was carried over into their work. Plugins were deactivated and deleted from my website when we were done.

Pros: Prior to signing up with this company their sales team was contacting me almost everyday with their pressure sales tactics. "What's taking you so long to finish what you're doing with your website". So many statements like that which then lead them to say they could do what was needed. Which they didn't. There wasn't one good thing about this company. Ads were late, not promoted, graphic design was poor quality and no imagination.

Cons: We planned on launching the first ads campaign on Black Friday and they missed the launch. Their excuse was they were snowboarding. They didn't think it was a big deal and brushed it off.
I signed up with them because their sales department said they could help me with my website. I needed video integration, stats and a email pop up. They were confident prior to signing their contract that they could do it until after I paid them.
Prior to signing their contract I ran my own ads for 3 weeks on Google and I brought 30,000 visitors to my website with a average stay of 5 minutes. In their 4.5 months of ads they brought a total of 3,500 visitors with a average stay of .5 seconds.
Nothing they said in the beginning was carried over into their advertising strategies.
Zero remarketing was done the majority of the money spent was on Facebook. When you sign up with them you basically pay for someone to take a image off Google and add caption to it. That is all they did.
When I was done with their advertising I had a lot of plugins (wordpess) deactivated prior to them leaving my website. They were also following random people on Instagram.

by Rachel on 26/09/2018

Hi Tyler, Thank you for providing your feedback. It disappoints us you feel this way and would like to address your concerns. We developed a marketing game plan for one of your two businesses, and we trusted the information you gave us was up-front and correct. Just before signing on, you made the decision to change which business you would be bringing on board with us but chose to utilize a marketing strategy developed for your other business. The planned Black Friday campaign was, in fact, ready to launch, pending your final approval. We made multiple attempts to reach you for final approval well in advance of Black Friday. However, you weren't able to respond to us until the Monday following Black Friday. It also seems that either your analytics are off, or you misrepresented your previous marketing strategy to our team. 30,000 visitors in three weeks via Google ads would indicate you spent more on ads in two days, before hiring us, than what you invested into your ads over the course of our four month (not 2+years) relationship. We agree that trust is important in a partnership, and we'd likely agree it must go both ways. We work hard for our clients. We're sure you do as well. We wish you the best moving forward.

• Reviewed on 20/07/2018
Tyler P.
Director of Marketing and Technologies
Construction, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2020

"Great company"

Pros: Always willing to help me get it done.

Cons: Haven’t had much time to dive into it and learn it. That’s on me though

• Reviewed on 12/02/2020
Brad B.
Automotive, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2019

"Great Knowledgeable Team!"

Comments: Lets start with this, WOW. I'm extremely impressed with the most recent revisions to the website and the blog post! Very impressive how much It appears your team has learned about my industry and our company from simple notes found from our website. I went through and made tiny adjustments throughout the site but the snippets for google were perfect the blog post was very personal and I could go on and on I'm extremely happy with what had been done.
We took a video today but we are low on utility trailers and want to re film after our inventory arrives but this is to serve as a temporary and test video next one I'll have the creative team work magic on. Seriously get yourselves some good lunch or something LOL, let boss man know! As promised it is taking off and extremely excited for what else is to come in the future and what executives can work now they have a great website to send all of my leads to! Thanks again!!!

Pros: Very Easy to use Great CRM, Great Marketing Dashboard.

Cons: Little More Transparency would be nice is the dashboard.

by Madwire on 28/10/2019

Thank you so much for the glowing review Brad! We feel in order to be fully integrated into your team we need to learn as much about your business as possible. Our primary focus is the growth of your business and for that we need to be able to communicate effectively with your audience. Our content marketing team is incredible at providing marketable content and blogs. You saying that our content made you "extremely happy" is a huge compliment and for that, we thank you. We are thrilled that you are seeing results already and can't wait to see even more growth from your business in the future. Thanks again Brad and thank you for choosing Marketing 360 to be part of your digital marketing strategy.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2019
Joe L.
Construction, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2019

"Right decision "

Comments: Great experience so far

Pros: I can’t speak highly enough about the experience that I have had with Madwire. The constant support from them and there whole team has been outstanding. Madwire is constantly showing me that they are working for me, and that our money isn’t going to waste. They make sure that I know that I’m a priority, and has great support to our success. Thanks Madwire.

Cons: Expensive, you have to pay if you want to play. If you want great results.

by Madwire on 21/08/2019

Thank you so much Joe! True to our goals we work hard for small businesses like yours. Providing you with at great value so you can turn around and reinvest in the company is the greatest measure of success. We are grateful you are on board and can't wait to see what the future holds. Thanks again Joe, we appreciate you!

• Reviewed on 15/08/2019
Medical practitioner
Medical Practice, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2019

"Owner of the business must need Marketing 360"

Comments: If any business owner I met first I recommended this software. Because this is software which I want it mean which any business man wants . Every thing is in one place . I highly suggest this software. Don’t think about any doubt. If you use this software you really in to this software.

Pros: This is best software the person who wish to have a good business. Because I am telling it has many features who want to have a good business. They are website designs , social targeting ads, multivariate test , website visitor tracking any many things.

Cons: I do not have any thing to mention here. Because I don’t see any least thing in this software. I really happy to use this software.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2019
Dona S.
CEO/Owner
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2019

"I consider Marketing 360 as my Most Important and Trusted Business Partner"

Comments: My overall experience with marketing 360 has been quite profound, actually. As an Ecommerce, a large portion of my budget must be for advertising. This tool allows me to track the success of how those precious dollars are spent, and also allows me to do some of the marketing myself (like emails, for example).

Pros: Ease of use, finding stats quickly and easily. Ability to tweak spend a bit and the impact it had quickly.

Cons: I haven't come across a need it hasn't provided, as far as what it is meant for.

by Madwire on 19/12/2019

Thank you so much for the review Dona! We have put years of effort into creating a product that is works for small businesses. Thanks again Dona and we appreciate the opportunity to help with your marketing needs.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2019
Spencer M.
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/03/2020

"Great Company "

Pros: Great customer service, friendly and hard working staff. There for you. Very knowledgeable in marketing.

Cons: Did not find any cons with the company.

• Reviewed on 8/03/2020
Gina K.
Owner & Lead Designer
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2018

"The platform is great. but the people are better"

Comments: I've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without Marketing 360. I love the fact that through one company I have everything I need. I literally don't use any other tools to run my business except for Quickbooks for my accounting and Google Apps for my email and online documents, etc.. So if you are looking for a powerful software platform to build your business on I think you'll find Marketing 360 is hard to beat. But the real difference maker is the people. Having dedicated specialists do everything for you is such a huge value. I basically have my own marketing team without the cost by working with Marketing 360. I can't express enough how powerful that has been for me. My final advice is to be patient. The marketing works really well, but it takes time. The results I'm getting now (2 years later) are 4-5 times better than the results I got inside the first 6 months even though my advertising budget is roughly the same as it was then. But my ads are better now, my rankings on Google are higher, my social media presence is better and more. So be patient and commit long-term.

Pros: The best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works perfectly for our business. The CRM has been a game-changer for us. I have worked with so many incredible people at Marketing 360 it's hard to remember them all. But everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. As far as products & services go, the Marketing 360 platform has it all. They designed and manage my website, which I love. The website took about 2 and a half weeks to design and get live. It took about a week to get the initial website designed and built, we then went back and forth 2-3 times on revisions until I approved it to go live. My project manager called me every 2-3 days to give me an update which was great. Once the website was live, marketing executive took over and started all the marketing campaigns. I gave him some guidance, but for the most part, he took the lead and wrote and designed all our ads for Google and social media, etc. It was pretty hands off for me which was great. The ads started to drive traffic and leads about 4-5 days after the website was live! From there I really started to heavily use the CRM and love it!

Cons: The Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself. So it's great that they offer that at no additional cost. My CRM expert must have spent countless hours working on my account and it was all included free! Very thankful. The reason I signed up with Marketing 360 was the fact that I did not have to do it all myself. I spent a lot of time looking around at other solutions and found a lot of great tools/platforms out there, but none offered the level of dedicated support that Marketing 360 did so that was the deciding factor for me.

by Madwire on 30/08/2018

Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor.

I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone.

Second, it sounds like you're using just about every service that we offer - pay-per-click advertising, email, SMS marketing, CRM, etc. Managing all of those services on your own take time away from running your business, and by utilizing everything we offer you give yourself an even greater chance of success. Like you said, taking advantage of your dedicated support team and getting the most out of every single service essentially gives you your own marketing team!

You and your team have been great to work with these past 2 years and I wanted to personally thank you so much for your trust & partnership!

John N.
Investment Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/02/2017

"Need Professional Help? You need Marketing 360"

Comments: Nexgen Software Services http://nexgent3.com/ has been in business since 1997. We have always done VERY well with simple advertising up until about 2 or 3 years ago. Sales have slipped and we have had a hard time reaching our desired customers. I finally broke down and started looking for professional help. I spent a lot of time online searching through many different marketing firms. There are so many to choose from it really made it a difficult choice to finally pick one. The reason I picked Marketing 360 was simple. The videos and the mentality they promoted in their videos was the same as my company. I know we work hard if not harder than anyone for the success of our clients and I felt that Marketing 360 was going to give me that same attention to detail that we needed. The day trading / investment world is a very competitive marketing arena. Probably more difficult than Doctors , Lawyers or Plastic Surgeons. Bottom line, everyone as Marketing 360 have done everything possible to make our business grow. We have now been with them for over 6 months and the difference in our online marketing , SEO and online presence is night and day what it was before. If you need help, professional help, you must make the commitment and let Marketing 360 work to help you better your business. I would highly recommend them , I can't see myself or my business being without them. I hope you will take the time to really investigate and give them the opportunity. I have clients that are in the marketing business and I have had them personally audit everything that Marketing 360 has done so I could get an honest outside second opinion. The results didn't surprise me, my audit of M360 was a resounding 110% positive. Taking the leap of faith is the hard part. Loving what they do is the easy part. I appreciate and look forward to continuing some exponential growth with Marketing 360.

Pros: Everything is very simple and easy to use.

Cons: Only thing I would like to see is live up to the minute stats which i think is coming on the next version.

by Madwire on 24/08/2018

John, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your input! You've been a very loyal customer over the years and we have really enjoyed partnering with you. Ultimately, we exist to help small businesses grow; we're honored you chose us! It's not easy to trust others with the success of your business, and we take that responsibility seriously. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 2/02/2017
Brian B.
13-50 Employees

"Very robust platform"

Comments: In May of 2016, we decided to work with Madwire's Marketing360 software/platform after both a bad previous experience with another company and some thorough internet research. As a niche business with very little experience and history managing any advertising/marketing campaigns, we had many questions regarding the software. Fortunately, we worked with Customer support representatives, who worked very hard to provide honest feedback and guidance on our campaign to start. Now that we have become familiar with the software, we really look forward to continue using the platform as we expand our business.

Pros: The data delivered to users is both extremely relevant and timely
The customer login/portal/dashboard is very user-friendly and easy to understand. As a caveat, I am from a younger generation that grew up using technology on a daily basis.

Cons: -In the past, there were occasional reporting discrepancies when running daily reports for a given month and comparing the amounts to the same MTD reports over time (i.e. Daily ad spend / visits / conversions). However, when comparing daily reports for multiple months over time to MTD reports, the discrepancies were not a problem. Fortunately, this was a very MINOR technical issue that did not significantly impact our experience with the software. -Occasionally, we would receive "internal server error" messages when logging into the old portal during the evenings, which resulted in no data being visible. This does not appear to be an issue with the updated software.

by Madwire on 24/08/2018

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to navigate. Continue giving us your input and ideas. We're always improving our products and services. Thanks for your business!

Steve R.
El Jefe
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2016

"The fire breathing dragon"

Comments: I own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders). But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took my 80 pound weakling and turned it into a fire breathing dragon. Now this thing breathes clicks and spits out phone calls. It's a real thing of beauty. In fact, in the beginning I told Andy with a totally straight and serious face "I want to own the entire first page of Google." He chuckled, but he knew I was serious and took me seriously. Now we're well on our way. Another big thing? They're from the U.S.A. (again, no offense to the rest of the world), but if you've used freelance sites like I have in the past you're far too familiar with the time, quality, and money lost due to communication breakdowns and sneaky, second rate back-end practices. I can't tell you how many times I had a site built by one guy then took it to another for SEO work and he was like, "Who built this? This code is garbage. It needs to be re-built." Ugh! You just never know what you'll get and who will do the work. And while I was always willing to pay top dollar for top quality work, I was always disappointed. Always. Aside from that, they're only a phone call or email away and are super available. They answer their phones and respond to emails usually within minutes. And when I need changes made they're on top of it and I see the results within a day or two. And if I need to make a tweak they work with me until I'm happy. I appreciate all of this because time is my most valuable commodity. And the best thing? It's not a one-sided relationship where they totally steer the ship. It's a collaboration where they welcome my ideas and take them into direct consideration. This is really important to me because I know my industry and my business like the back of my hand. Anyway, use them if you want serious results. This is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. OK, I have to go now. Time to feed my dragon.

by Madwire on 21/03/2016

Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2016
Dane L.
VP, Sales & Marketing
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2017

"I wouldn't change a thing"

Comments: Let's face it, there are a lot of choices out there where marketing is concerned, but many of them of them aren't particularly any good. All too often, I've heard of people buying from companies based on their web-presence, a slick line from a sales rep or a variety of other reasons, none of which have anything to do with what really matters; value and effectiveness. To the point, Marketing 360 delivers and does so with consistency and grace. Our project was a complicated one filled with deadlines, last minute changes and many, many questions from our team. Cassidy, our marketing specialist, took immediate control of the situation and did exactly what others promise, but rarely make good on and that is, deliver enviable results. No matter how many curve balls have been thrown her way, the ball is always it. The coordination between this cohesive unit at Marketing 360 is absolutely remarkable. When we needed adjustments to the CRM, it only took one simple phone call and Mariah took the time to listen to our objectives and quickly applied her expertise to the situation(s), and we were back focusing on our business within minutes time and time again. To the point, when you need a marketing partner, there is only one choice in my mind and that is the amazing team at Marketing 360. We've not only highly recommended people to Marketing 360, we're now working on submitting an additional project because we know that it will be delivered on with nothing other than spectacular results and superior and friendly service. Thank you, Cassidy, Mariah, and everyone at Marketing 360. You've all done a fabulous job.

Pros: It works as promised with zero hiccups.

Cons: I would like to see and integration with Microsoft 365.

Laura H.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2018

"Marketing 360 Is the Best Digital Marketing Reporting Tool I've Ever Used"

Comments: Marketing 360 provides excellent guidance on where I should focus my limited time to get the most from our digital marketing efforts. It also provides all the data I need to justify the benefits of having an agency manage our PPC, social media and retargeting ads.

Pros: Marketing 360 provides comprehensive, easily-digestible data from all digital marketing channels rather than just paid ones. I love the way data is clearly categorized by channel, starting with a Marketing Overview and followed by Natural Listing Ads (i.e. organic search stats), Top Placement Ads (i.e. PPC ad performance), Retargeting Ads, Social Targeting Ads (i.e. social media ads), and Brand/Other Channels (e.g. direct traffic, referrals from other sites, and social referrals). Each channel allows me to view specific stats like our organic ranking, PPC ad ranking, traffic by search engine, keywords driving traffic to our sites, direct visits, traffic from social media, and PPC ad impressions, clicks and conversions. Many data can be broken down further to show how many people contacted us by calling phone numbers in our PPC ads, clicked through to our site, submitted forms, placed orders online, or completed other conversion activities. I can view these and other stats by time range or compare it to past periods. These are just a few of the many features that make Marketing 360 easy to use to glean invaluable information that allows us to continuously tune our digital marketing efforts for maximum benefit. Best of all, this web-based software is affordable, comes with access to knowledgeable account reps who provide exceptional service, and is accessible anywhere you have internet access. I can't recommend Marketing 360 highly enough!

Cons: Marketing 360 is so comprehensive that it's hard to think of any cons. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be to show conversion breakdowns on-page instead of in pop-ups. Currently, to see which source's conversions came from "Calls from Website", "Web Leads/Sales", etc., you have to click the (i) in the Conversions cells for Totals, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. Plus, those breakdowns don't seem to appear in exported Excel reports, which would be helpful.

• Reviewed on 16/03/2018
D j P.
Marketing/Merchandising Manager
Furniture, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2017

"Comprehensive Marketing Program In-A-Box"

Comments: We just switched to the new version of the Marketing 360 platform and it is vastly improved, especially in terms of expanded reporting capability. This is great for me (as a data wonk) because typically I have been using GA for advanced filtering and segmentation tools to customize reports; however, the new reporting offers great new insights, filters, et al, at the touch of a button as well as the baseline KPI I need to help run my e-commerce business. We've also been using the CRM in dedicated fashion. We're enjoying using it because the average person can use it without a great deal of difficulty, and if offers unique features we can't get in similar products like tracking lead interactions that I choose to share with individual members of my sales team. The conversion inbox keeps me on top of everything. The advertising interface serves as a great resource for me to follow project status, track my budget and digitally interact with my marketing executive and project specialists. I still prefer to give those guys a regular phone call, but for those who prefer to work exclusively in the digital world, all the tools you need are there. A recent value add was the new outbound email platform. To me it most resembles MailChimp, with drag-and-drop composition tools, but there are also features that were paid add-ons with MC, like the "Design and Spam" test. All of this is part of the platform. I'd say if you are a small-to-medium size business that needs a low-maintenance, easy-to-use
comprehensive web sales and marketing solution for not a lot of bucks, this is a great choice.

Pros: Functional scope, ease of use, reporting.

Cons: Web-only. Some users want to work offline.

Brandon M.
Creative Strategist
  • Reviewed on 4/04/2017

"No Other Systems Or Agency Compares"

Comments: Powerful Tools, Team, & Service. I've partnered my Agency with MadWire after reviewing the "all in one system", pricing, team, and tools, it all far surpasses anything anyone can piece together. All systems plugging in and integrating to one powerful marketing back end allows you to see every bit of data and analytics at the click of the button. You would have to subscribe to, buy, or integrate over 25 tools alone, the ability to track every aspect of call, click, CTA, conversion, call capture, client CRM, demographic, analytics, and pair it with the front end site, design, SEO campaign and more, it works unbelievably. I manage multiple clients with MadWire, they allowed me to start my clients off with a small budget and work them up in a matter of a few months. The client fear and trepidation for spending more marketing dollars was gone when very quickly clients saw qualified leads coming directly to their brand. MadWire helps me build my clients to 5 and 6 figure monthly income earners in record time. Thank you for the awesome service and continuous updates and value you keep bringing to the table! I urge you to review the power you get behind MadWire.

Pros: Fully Systems, Analytics and Advertising Back End Integration, I see everything happening at every moment.

Cons: Nothing yet, for their new system is adding in the features I wanted which was Email Marketing on top of the CRM, but I love it.

Danielle W.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2019

"Strongly recommend Marketing 360"

Pros: I have worked with a few marketing executives at Madwire & most recently. To begin with, I would 100% recommend Madwire to anyone needing to market through social media. I am not social media savvy by any means & really didn't understand how it works. The support staff was able to pull it all together & give me the tools to understand the parts I needed to understand & was able to seamlessly take over the rest. She has made our social media marketing easy to understand & easy to execute & always had ideas & expertise to guide us in the right direction. I am extremely satisfied with her services, response time, & creativity & recommend her & Madwire to anyone looking to improve their social media marketing, regardless of their abilities.

Cons: Nothing that I can think of right now.

by Madwire on 26/07/2019

We appreciate the shout out Danielle! We strive to provide the tools that every small business needs to succeed with their marketing. It is an honor to work with you and we look forward to seeing your future success. Thanks again Danielle!

• Reviewed on 19/07/2019
Sandra C.
Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 5/12/2018

"Marketing that comes full circle ;)"

Comments: When they say they are the #1 marketing platform for small business, I truly believe they are right. I have been using Marketing 360 for years, and without it I would not have been able to build my company providing consultant marketing work for small business to what it is today!

Pros: Marketing 360 does most of the work for you; sign up your business and you get paired with a marketing consultant on their end, who helps you break down all the metrics provided through their platform. Their visual representations are far superior to any marketing software I have seen -- think Google analytics, but more visually appealing.

Cons: I am sure it has a bit of a steep learning curve for new users & non-marketers. We used to give clients a portal to check out their businesses' marketing needs, etc. first hand -- but some complained that it was over-complicated, so we do not provide these anymore. However, as a graduate in Marketing at MSU, I had not problem navigating any of the resources provided; I am sure that any new user could learn the process within days.

• Reviewed on 5/12/2018
Joshua M.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2019

"Consistent Results"

Pros: What brought me to Marketing 360 was a large number of features included with the software. Not only was having all of my marketing tools in one place convenient, but it also saved me money. The implementation team was great and exceeded my expectations by getting my website built faster than they said it would. I have done business with several marketing companies over my several years in business, and I will say that my ads with Marketing 360 have been the most successful. My representative is always working to optimize my marketing and has had my PPC campaign convert higher than previous representatives I have had in the past. Last week, my PPC conversion rate was at 42%! I would highly recommend Marketing 360 to anyone.

Cons: I like to break my bills down to weekly intervals if possible. With Marketing 360, I can only pay bi-weekly. I would love to be able to pay my monthly invoice weekly.

by Madwire on 12/07/2019

Thank you for the review Joshua! We are incredibly pleased that you are finding success with Marketing 360. We designed the platform to include everything that a small business owner would need and we are glad that you enjoy the software. We strive to only hire the best people in the industry and expect them to provide the finest customer service around. Thank you for the kind words Joshua, we are excited to see your success in the future and will keep working to help you succeed.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2019
Hannah T.
Communications Director
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/04/2019

"Great software - Totally aware of our marketing spend and emails campaigns"

Comments: This software and company has been great to work with. Our marketing exec, representative has helped our business to grow and he's taught us a lot about marketing in the process. I appreciate a company and exec that takes time to make sure we know what is going on, what is working well, and areas that the company can improve on.

Pros: We utilize the email marketing software in a big way. We run automations for all of the products that we sell and the Marketing360 software allows easy tracking and great insight to reach our customers even better. I also like that I can see where every dollar is spent. I can see every ad, every keyword, every detail about our demographic that we're targeting... very helpful and transparent.

Cons: It can be a little glitchy... like the numbers are sometimes off or it will say that it is signing everyone up for every email list in the CRM portion but then automatically unsubscribes them. This hasn't affected anything negatively, but it is a little confusing sometimes.

• Reviewed on 2/04/2019
Larry B.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2019

"Good company!"

Pros: Even more than the all in one cross platform marketing that's available to the small business owner, we've been very impressed with our account reps. Very knowledgeable, genuine concern for the clients marketing results, lots of helpful advice without being pushy, and hyper responsive and patient. Ideal for the small business owner who couldn't begin to navigate the waters of SEO, Social Media, Website optimization, review management, Google PPC, blogging etc much less synergistically with a consistent marketing approach. The creative team is top notch as well.

Cons: My one complaint is never really knowing how much of your budget is going for the media spend. You spend $2000 per month for adwords, but your $2000 are converted to M360 dollars before the spend. So you're always wondering how your dollar converts to Marketing 360 dollars. Other services we've used show us exactly how many dollars go to Google for example. But I have to say our results are better here anyway - which is what matters most.

by Madwire on 12/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Larry! We designed Marketing 360 with the intention of helping small businesses succeed and your business is a great example of that! We thrive on creativity and hire the best creative people in the industry. As for your budget concerns, your Marketing Executive should be able to clear up any questions that you may have. Thank you so much for partnering with Marketing 360 Larry and we look forward to much success for you in the future.

• Reviewed on 14/06/2019
Joanna L.
Marketing Manager
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/08/2018

"This is how digital marketing should be!"

Comments: I have recommended marketing 360 to a number of clients. I like that the team is responsive to all requests, I like that the CRM is very easy to use and that the emails can be automated based on various selections. It is a great platform for digital marketing for any sized business.

Pros: I like that I can see very clearly what the cost of each component of the digital program is. The CRM is very easy to use and allows us to maximize each lead.

Cons: I wish there were some additional automations available.

by Madwire on 10/09/2018

Hi Joanna! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review. When we first went about building the Marketing 360® platform it was really important to us to make sure that not only was every aspect of your digital marketing visible, but that it was also actionable. I love to hear that you're using the CRM as well, as that is a huge opportunity many business owners miss out on.

What sort of additional automations would you like to see in future iterations? We're always looking for feedback on new features and functionality we can add. Your Marketing Executive, Joey, would be happy to pass those requests on to our R&D team for review.

Thanks again! It's been a pleasure working with you and I know we'll be great partners for years to come. :)

Brian L.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/08/2016

"Awesome experience!!"

Comments: We have been with 3 different SEO/Web Optimization companies in the past 4 years and I can tell you with absolute confidence that Madwire is the BEST out there. Our Account Rep, Julian, is outstanding and we literally feel like he is one of our employees (for a fraction of the cost of course, shhh!). These guys and ladies are the OPPOSITE of hands-off, and the communications I receive from their team are often and effective...almost daily. In fact, usually I am the one holding things up as they wait on deliverables from us. Julian and his team are constantly looking for ways to optimize our budget and drive more (and better) traffic to our website. Yes, we had to increase our initial budget with them by 4-5X within 6 months of signing a contract (as they helped us set a realistic budget to meet our overall revenue goals), but it's all for a good cause. After all, if as a business owner you are seeing an exponential ROI, you would be crazy not to increase your budget, right? Unless you don't want to grow your business. And again, I feel like every dollar we spend is being put to good use with Madwire. I can't say enough good things about them. Our future looks bright now that we finally found an online partner who actually cares about us as a customer and one who is partnering with us to grow our business indefinitely.

Pros: We have the best online support for a fraction of the cost of hiring someone ourselves.

Cons: It isn't free.

• Reviewed on 9/08/2016