Filter by:

Learn more about Marketing 360

Jason L.
Sr Project Manager in US
Printing, 11-50 Employees

A comprehensive tool left untapped

5 2 months ago New

Comments: For the most part, this runs in the background for me. I let the leads come in from our suite, follow up from our email notifications and pop in here occasionally to review our analytics. I know there's more we could do with the software, but I haven't the time to review it all and figure out what tools are best tailored to meet our needs.

Pros:

Vast analytics with the option to drill down to the most minute details. I love data and this does not let me down.

Cons:

There is more here than I may ever be able to use. I would love a set of tutorials geared towards typical positions such as Sales People, Project Managers, CSRs, Small Business Owners, Marketing Agents, etc. I have very little time to try to work my way through all the tools available and learn how to best incorporate them into my daily routine. If there was a tutorial page with the a bulleted selection of the most valuable tutorials for a Project Manager, learning how to best use this software would be much less daunting.

Rae A.
Assistant Manager in US
Wine & Spirits, 11-50 Employees

Madwire

5 2 months ago

Pros:

I’ve personally been working with Madwire for over a year. My experience has been overwhelmingly positive. The staff is quick to respond when I reach out, and everyone that I have met has been friendly and professional. I’ve greatly benefited from all of their creative impute. Our website looks beautiful on both desk top and mobile view. Their marketing dashboard is easy to navigate and use. They have been flexible with our services as our needs change.

Cons:

I struggled with the email creation tool, but I transitioned to having the team make templates for me and that helped.

Steve R.
El Jefe in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

The fire breathing dragon

5 6 years ago

Comments: I own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders). But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took my 80 pound weakling and turned it into a fire breathing dragon. Now this thing breathes clicks and spits out phone calls. It's a real thing of beauty. In fact, in the beginning I told Andy with a totally straight and serious face "I want to own the entire first page of Google." He chuckled, but he knew I was serious and took me seriously. Now we're well on our way. Another big thing? They're from the U.S.A. (again, no offense to the rest of the world), but if you've used freelance sites like I have in the past you're far too familiar with the time, quality, and money lost due to communication breakdowns and sneaky, second rate back-end practices. I can't tell you how many times I had a site built by one guy then took it to another for SEO work and he was like, "Who built this? This code is garbage. It needs to be re-built." Ugh! You just never know what you'll get and who will do the work. And while I was always willing to pay top dollar for top quality work, I was always disappointed. Always. Aside from that, they're only a phone call or email away and are super available. They answer their phones and respond to emails usually within minutes. And when I need changes made they're on top of it and I see the results within a day or two. And if I need to make a tweak they work with me until I'm happy. I appreciate all of this because time is my most valuable commodity. And the best thing? It's not a one-sided relationship where they totally steer the ship. It's a collaboration where they welcome my ideas and take them into direct consideration. This is really important to me because I know my industry and my business like the back of my hand. Anyway, use them if you want serious results. This is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. OK, I have to go now. Time to feed my dragon.

6 years ago

Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.

Dane L.
VP, Sales & Marketing in US

I wouldn't change a thing

5 5 years ago

Comments: Let's face it, there are a lot of choices out there where marketing is concerned, but many of them of them aren't particularly any good. All too often, I've heard of people buying from companies based on their web-presence, a slick line from a sales rep or a variety of other reasons, none of which have anything to do with what really matters; value and effectiveness. To the point, Marketing 360 delivers and does so with consistency and grace. Our project was a complicated one filled with deadlines, last minute changes and many, many questions from our team. Cassidy, our marketing specialist, took immediate control of the situation and did exactly what others promise, but rarely make good on and that is, deliver enviable results. No matter how many curve balls have been thrown her way, the ball is always it. The coordination between this cohesive unit at Marketing 360 is absolutely remarkable. When we needed adjustments to the CRM, it only took one simple phone call and Mariah took the time to listen to our objectives and quickly applied her expertise to the situation(s), and we were back focusing on our business within minutes time and time again. To the point, when you need a marketing partner, there is only one choice in my mind and that is the amazing team at Marketing 360. We've not only highly recommended people to Marketing 360, we're now working on submitting an additional project because we know that it will be delivered on with nothing other than spectacular results and superior and friendly service. Thank you, Cassidy, Mariah, and everyone at Marketing 360. You've all done a fabulous job.

Pros:

It works as promised with zero hiccups.

Cons:

I would like to see and integration with Microsoft 365.

Joshua M.
President in US

Consistent Results

5 2 years ago

Pros:

What brought me to Marketing 360 was a large number of features included with the software. Not only was having all of my marketing tools in one place convenient, but it also saved me money. The implementation team was great and exceeded my expectations by getting my website built faster than they said it would. I have done business with several marketing companies over my several years in business, and I will say that my ads with Marketing 360 have been the most successful. My representative is always working to optimize my marketing and has had my PPC campaign convert higher than previous representatives I have had in the past. Last week, my PPC conversion rate was at 42%! I would highly recommend Marketing 360 to anyone.

Cons:

I like to break my bills down to weekly intervals if possible. With Marketing 360, I can only pay bi-weekly. I would love to be able to pay my monthly invoice weekly.

2 years ago

Thank you for the review Joshua! We are incredibly pleased that you are finding success with Marketing 360. We designed the platform to include everything that a small business owner would need and we are glad that you enjoy the software. We strive to only hire the best people in the industry and expect them to provide the finest customer service around. Thank you for the kind words Joshua, we are excited to see your success in the future and will keep working to help you succeed.

Hannah T.
Communications Director in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Great software - Totally aware of our marketing spend and emails campaigns

5 3 years ago

Comments: This software and company has been great to work with. Our marketing exec, representative has helped our business to grow and he's taught us a lot about marketing in the process. I appreciate a company and exec that takes time to make sure we know what is going on, what is working well, and areas that the company can improve on.

Pros:

We utilize the email marketing software in a big way. We run automations for all of the products that we sell and the Marketing360 software allows easy tracking and great insight to reach our customers even better. I also like that I can see where every dollar is spent. I can see every ad, every keyword, every detail about our demographic that we're targeting... very helpful and transparent.

Cons:

It can be a little glitchy... like the numbers are sometimes off or it will say that it is signing everyone up for every email list in the CRM portion but then automatically unsubscribes them. This hasn't affected anything negatively, but it is a little confusing sometimes.

Isabella H.
Isabella H.
Project Analyst in UK

Marketing 360 as the goal of your successful sales streams.

4 last year

Comments: We use this software in our departments, for a single objective, this is to increase the balance or margin of our daily sales normally, which lately has caused effectiveness on a large scale, promoting a position of the companies, which has earned more relevant income, guarantee us the success, of the massive sales of all our products and available resources, that we offer to the digital public, reaching numerous people, with reviews and illustrations about the items we acquire.

Pros:

I am fascinated as primarily by various executions that the software exerts on a server in general, mentioning that it is one of the leading platforms to which it is dedicated worldwide, with quite positive qualities, because it significantly increases the productivity of an organization , for more stable and organic results, especially for precise work on large working scales, according to the terms of sales, financing, e-commerce or digital marketing on huge scales.

Cons:

It would be quite useful if this software implements a customization option of the platform towards our environment, in order to work in a more comfortable and familiar way, which will allow us to mobilize work performance, on a considerable scale, when we address business issues, which accesses a satisfactory source, both visually and when exercising its decline in its primary occupations, being an import option, which is not available.

Heather B.
Founder in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

Fantastic product and customer service!

4 3 years ago

Comments: My overall experience with the product and customer service has been exceptional. I was very nervous about learning a new system but I knew I needed a program like this in order to grow and to be able to communicate with my clients and potential clients in the most professional way possible. I love the templates that are available, the training tutorials, the options for sending to different groups, the ability to set up campaigns and automated communication, and the freedom to use it in the way that best suits my business and needs. I've just touched the surface of what's available to me and I look forward to tapping into all of the features that Marketing 360 has to offer.
What I've loved as much or more, is the customer service from the staff. They have been SO professional in their communication with me and their follow up to make sure I am using the features in the best way possible. They are there to answer my questions, as silly as they may be, and they do it with a smile and friendly voice. All of the people I have spoken to or emailed with have been very knowlegeable and timely in their responses. They have given me great ideas on how I can better market my company.
I've also referred a friend to Marketing 360 and she has had the same experience. She's loving the product and has told me how much she loves working with the staff.
I really can't recommend it enough. If you're looking for a way to take your business up a notch, look no further.

Pros:

There are several things that I'm loving about this software. I started using it about 6 months ago and I have found it to be very user friendly and intuitive. I've used programs similar in function to this before but this one is the most comprehensive and easy to use. They have also done a great job of offering tutorial videos that have been very helpful! I love all of features it offers for sorting and filtering. I can send communication to my clients and mailing list in just a few easy steps.

Cons:

Hmmm, I can't think of anything I don't like about it. I'm loving this tool for my company.

Nick J.
Managing partner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

Love it!!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

I love how easy it is to use and the support from any team member including Rep. It helps our company grow and make more money!

Cons:

I wish I had found the software sooner than I did.

2 years ago

Thank you for the great review Nick! We are excited to help you grow even more and make even more money! Thanks again Nick!

Medical practitioner in Sri Lanka
Medical Practice, 10,000+ Employees

Owner of the business must need Marketing 360

5 2 years ago

Comments: If any business owner I met first I recommended this software. Because this is software which I want it mean which any business man wants . Every thing is in one place . I highly suggest this software. Don’t think about any doubt. If you use this software you really in to this software.

Pros:

This is best software the person who wish to have a good business. Because I am telling it has many features who want to have a good business. They are website designs , social targeting ads, multivariate test , website visitor tracking any many things.

Cons:

I do not have any thing to mention here. Because I don’t see any least thing in this software. I really happy to use this software.

Bw W.
Marketing advisor in US
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

Highly Recommended Marketing Partner

5 5 years ago

Comments: We knew exactly what we wanted in design and wording so Marketing360 let us control and manage initial work to get the site up and running. The marketing department has been professional, timely, responsive, easy to deal with, and an outstanding experience overall. We really like our contact and she has given the extra effort to keep us a very happy customer.

Pros:

Can be scaled to your required level of need. Great customer support. Responsive, professional, great return for the investment.

Cons:

Time getting the site designed and ready to launch. Templates are okay but recommend being creative and go beyond templates for your design. Write your own copy.

Marketing Coordinator in US
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Marketing360 Review

5 2 years ago

Comments: Great company, great service, overall I give them a 10 out of 10.

Pros:

I love the service. They are a great company, very good at what they do. They offer great insight into marketing strategies and I couldn't be more happy with them.

Cons:

I feel they can be pricey in the sense that every thing that they do you get charged for. They are good at what they do so it makes it worth it but the cost can be difficult.

2 years ago

We appreciate the review! We are thankful for exceptional clients like yourself and we love seeing your success. Thanks again!

Heather G.
Office Manager in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

The best marketing platform out there!

4 3 years ago

Pros:

The Marketing 360 platform is super easy to use and navigate, even for someone like me who does not know that much about online marketing. The platform shows you any information you need to know with easy to understand percentages and graphs. The Marketing 360 team is super fast at resolving any issues you may have and are some of the most pleasant and courteous customer service professionals I have ever encountered.

Cons:

I not experienced any cons with this software.

3 years ago

Hi Heather! It's always nice to see a review from such a long-time customer. Thanks so much for taking the time! David has had a great time working with you over the years. I love hearing about your experience with our team. We strive to treat every client the way we would want to be treated ourselves - with respect. It takes a lot of guts to trust someone with the role of marketing your business. Thanks so much for your continued support!

Caroline L.
Director of Marketing in
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees

A True Partner

5 3 years ago

Comments: Marketing 360 is a true partner and simply an extension of our digital marketing team. As we built our marketing infrastructure and reporting, the M360 team worked with us to ensure all points of customer engagement were tracking properly and delivering accurate results that we could rely on. Now we can see the power of our marketing efforts and make strategic pivots that will help us reach our goals.

Pros:

The Marketing 360 dashboard is very robust and allows for multiple custom views of digital marketing performance. It's also very easy to drill down to specific campaigns to understand engagement and conversion.

Cons:

It does not include results for paid campaigns(Facebook and LinkedIn) and a separate report must be pulled. It also doesn't show the number of followers to our social pages which would be nice to have in one spot to understand the full engagement picture.

Lorrie C.
Owner/Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Best Marketing Company

5 4 years ago

Comments: We are seeing a significant increase in traffic to our website and our revenues are increasing.

Pros:

Over the past several years, we have grown our business through partnerships with multiple marketing companies. It has been a challenge to find a company with the knowledge and experience to meet the unique needs of our business. Until now! The Alpha Team at Madwire/Marketing 360 have proven to be the perfect fit. They immediately engaged in learning all aspects of our business and have developed strategies that have proven to be effective in increasing traffic to our site and engaging our customers. In addition, their team approach includes us as owners/managers in the discussion process, resulting in making informed decisions to further our business. The team makes themselves easily accessible, and we have found their responsiveness to be top notch. Most impressive is the significant growth in visitors to our site and immediate revenue increase. No need to look any further for a marketing company to handle your business needs. We can't imagine a better choice than Madwire/Marketing 360!

Lucas W.
Owner in US
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

Definitely Worth Every Penny!

5 5 years ago

Comments: I am a small window tinting company in the Nashville area. After having various bad experiences with similar companies. I decided to trust in Marketing 360 after viewing some online videos. I was in a bad situation with the last company. Promises weren't being kept, my placement was tumbling my store was tanking and I needed a new website as well as google placement like stat. The team at 360 crunched a website and got my placement up in less than two weeks. Now after a year with the crew we have noticed a 20% increase in closing sales. The phone is constantly ringing and can't be happier with what the service has provided us. Most of all they were understanding in the fact that we needed a serious overhaul in a very short period of time. The window was so small that it felt near impossible to accomplish in the off season for my industry and cash flow at the time. Now we have increased budget with them and are looking to utilize the social media tools that they offer as well. Very Very Satisfied!

Pros:

Very informative

Cons:

Kind of confusing of not a techy kind of person.

5 years ago

Lucas, thank you for your partnership and giving us an opportunity to be apart of getting your business on track. We look forward to the many more years of partnering with you and your business.

Tasha M.
Marketing Manager in Canada
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Amazing!

5 4 years ago

Comments: Free up resources within our company.

Pros:

Centralized dashboard to monitor all online presences and performance which would normally take multiple platforms to see. One stop shop plus entire team working for you to help your business grow.

Cons:

Setup takes a while but once set up, easy to use. Sometimes it goes in a cue to get updates and they have many clients so it isn't instant. The templates are hard to modify and aren't always mobile friendly.

3 years ago

Tasha, thank you for your feedback. We are proud to offer an all encompassing solution to business marketing needs. Our support team and your marketing professionals are always here to help you navigate and understand the details of the dashboard and statistics. All boats rise together and we are so excited to continue to help grow your business.

Bonnie S.
Director in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees

Marketing 360 just makes "Scents"!

5 3 years ago

Comments: We have had a wonderful experience with Marketing 360. The software is so comprehensive and user friendly and for us the most important reason is the support we receive from our Account Manager and the supporting staff that he connects us with. They work with us so well - and truly care about our business.

Pros:

It is very easy to use, and has so many features. The templates are easy to work with, the email marketing is simple - more important the support we receive from our team is amazing - especially our representative. He really cares about our business, which is a non profit, he always is thinking of ways to help us achieve our mission.

Cons:

there is only one tiny feature I would love to see added - an easy way to find and delete duplicate entries.

Petra W.
Doctor of Naturopathy in US
Alternative Medicine, 11-50 Employees

Bad Business a SCAM

1 12 months ago

Comments: AWFUL

Pros:

The software is not great! They are very disrespectful had problems in the past with communication too big of a company to handle your account they have too many on staff and stuff didn't get done. Your account is handed down to too many people and you have to talk to too many people to get it done. I thought I would give them another chance to see if they could do better but they again bad communication if one representive has a problem with you they don't give you a chance! The client is always right not the other way around?? Very disappointed in this business back then and even now. The software sounds so great but Yodle is better! I don't have problems with marketing companies just if they perform correctly this one is a SCAM and I feel for it once. I READ the bad reviews on this company before considering going back got nothing but phone calls told them I was looking at all my options and it just went from we want to work with you to WE ARE NOT THE RIGHT BUSINESS FOR YOU. WOW IN AMAZEMENT I WAS GOING TO SPEND 7,000-10,000 ON PPC ADS but not now. I guess they thought I was kidding I wasn't. I'll post this everywhere if you are a business owner don't fall for the high Pressure Sales Tactic I wanted to check what other business they have done guess they can't back up what they can actually do. DON'T GO HERE YODLE IS THE BEST BANG OR JUMPFLY!

Cons:

AWFUL YOU DONT KNOW IF ITS WORKING ! SCAM

9 months ago

Hi, Petra. Our software has changed and improved significantly since 2013 when we last worked together. We provide full transparency within the platform, so you can see the results you are getting from Google, Bing, etc. And we know we are not the best fit for every business. If we believe that our team or technology is not the best fit for your needs for whatever reason, we are going to be honest about that. We want every small business to find a partner that best meets their specific needs, whether that's us or another solution.

Emily R.
Web Developer in US
Retail, 51-200 Employees

Lifesaving Customer Support

5 5 years ago

Comments: My company has been working with Brock Edgar at madwire for many years now and we have seen nothing but success and growth in every project we have given him. My personal experience with him and this program has been beyond what I could have ever expected when I was first brought on. Marketing 360 is as clear to understand as any marketing profile this diverse could be. Once you get a feel for the platform itself, the ability to understand what this team is doing for you is easy. I would highly recommend this program and this company.

Pros:

The ease of understanding all the complex decisions this team is making in marketing my brands.

Emily C.
CEO in US

Great experience with our Madwire rep! The software portal could be improved.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

I like the ability to view campaign results in one place. However, the information is not always reliable or accurate, which can be frustrating. It would also be helpful to be able to see in real time the total ad credits we have used in a given time period.

4 years ago

Emily, thank you for the insights! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work with you.

Jorge S.
President in US
Printing

Marketing 360 does a great job!

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have been using Madwire/Marketing 360 for nearly 4 years. They have helped me establish an excellent web presence. They are very responsive to my needs and are always willing to go above and beyond. My rep, does a great job for me and insures that I get real value for the dollars I spend. I would highly recommend Madwire/Marketing 360.

Peter G.
Pres in US
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees

They are simply amazing! My rep treats my business as if it was her own.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Sales!

Pros:

Ease of use. It is very user friendly even if you are not very tech smart. It get s the job done is a quick and easy way.

Cons:

There are no negatives I can think of. I have never had and issue and use it almost daily. Perfect for me.

Andrew W.
Attorney in US
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees

Great service!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The staff at Marketing360 do an outstanding job, they are responsive and they have met all of my expectations. I highly recommend them!

Cons:

At times I need help understanding the functionality of the administrative functions to manage my site, but I don't this is more on my end.

Brenda B.
Owner in US

Outstanding Customer Service

5 5 years ago

Comments: As a small company that is just trying to launch a new brand, I can honestly state that Marketing 360 and our team at Mad Wire was a game changer. Having used another company's services prior, our company saw a dramatic difference in our sales and we know that we are on the right track for success. Customer Service in particular is what sets this company apart the most. Staff is very knowledgeable, professional and very engaging. They took the time to get to know what our business needs are which is the most essential step in recommending and implementing a marketing plan that will work for our business. They have made recommendations that catered to our needs and budget. Most importantly they made a difference by in our business by increasing our sales and have put a strategy in place for future success. Thank you

Pros:

Easy to use