Hands down the best peer-to-peer recognition software!

Reviewed on 11/10/2019
Jeff C.
Principal Technical Recruiter
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, I am very satisfied with Motivosity and can't imagine my employer life without it! It helps to pump each other up, point out successes and wins on the team, and help look for any red flags in overall employee happiness.

Pros: I have used Motivosity for several years and at several companies and I have loved it since day 1. Every time I use it, it's like a big, warm hug from your grandma! There are several things I love about it. 1) It's very easy to use! The interface is clean and easy to navigate. It hints you towards next steps you can take, which makes recognizing people easy. 2) Motivosity has a nice interface to see how other people are getting recognized. It's cool to see the feed of your coworkers and leaders being recognized for their hard work and projects they are working on. Coming from an HR background, I appreciate the recognition that is easily seen, which helps motivate you to keep doing better. 3) Any news from Motivosity is positive. I have never seen anything negative there, which helps promote a good environment. Sometimes I'll scroll through Motivosity and it pumps me up to see so much success happening around us. 4) There are fun tools in Motivosity, such as the Meyer's Briggs test, the interest maps, and the store to spend your reward money in. 5) I appreciate the surveys it asks to check in on me to see if I am being recognized frequently. Recognition is so important for morale, and Motivosity is the ultimate software to make this easy and possible!

Cons: The only con I can think of is that I wasn't able to use the software sooner. I first started using it in 2015 at Workfront and quickly saw that previous employers I worked with could have benefitted so much from it. The software is clean, intuitive, and easy to use. I cannot say anything negative about it because there are none!

Motivosity - Excellent tool for engagement, retention, core values, gratitude and culture building

Reviewed on 21/07/2016
Austin M.
Vice President, Talent and Human Resources
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have used Motivosity for over a year now. As a VP, Human Capital my main goal is to optimize the talent pool. In everything from retaining key players, to creating an atmosphere of gratitude and high performance, I need tools that help with this focus. Tools that are easy to implement and get everyone involved are critical. Motivosity was introduced and stuck instantly. With the support of Sr. leadership and a culture of high performance, this was a great tool to publicly reward top performers, show that our company cared, create relationships and interactions cross-departmentally, etc... This tool got people involved with each other and allowed us to clarify and drive a culture that focused on revenue generation and top line growth. This tool does not create a culture, but it definitely helps in sustaining the culture we wanted. I would highly recommend it!

Pros: Easy to implement<br> Great and simple UI<br> High adoption rates<br> Created a sense of gratitude and giving<br> Broke down cross departmental barriers
<br>
Used as a directory (source of truth) for knowing who did what<br>
Increased engagement<br> Helped retain top performers by giving public recognition<br> Allowed us to communicate corporate objectives<br> Create large company challenges and rewarded through system<br> Created a sense of unity in the organization

Cons: I would love goal tracking capabilities, but it may not be the objective<br> Getting leadership involved is SO critical, and showing the ROI on that was tough at first

Motivosity - An Indispensable Tool for Next-Gen Culture

Reviewed on 21/07/2016
Craig B.
HR Business Partner
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We started using Motivosity as a replacement for our previous employee recognition program (which consisted of hand written notes available for employees to fill out at the front desk). Motivosity is far and away the best tool we've used to increase employee engagement. It has changed the way we work in a few different ways: it helps employees recognize and reward each other for help given; connects like-minded individuals throughout the company in things that interest them; helps managers keep track of important dates on their teams (birthdays, work anniversaries, etc.); acts as a searchable company directory, not only for names and contact info but for skills and job responsibilities; gives managers insights into how their employees personalities affect their working relationships; and the list goes on and on.
One of the biggest benefits we've seen is the cultural inclusion of our remote and international employees. It really shrinks our corporate world so employees across the world feel like they're in the same building.
Recently departments besides HR have been using Motivosity to facilitate company-wide rewards for participation in software testing, marketing feedback, and more. Motivosity is a very easy way to incentivize employee participation in those projects.
New features are being added all the time, so the software's value keeps increasing while we use it.
Most importantly, Motivosity is actually used by our employees. A lot. Their interest hasn't fizzled over time, even without constant reminders or initiatives to increase usage. Once Motivosity got going it was self-perpetuating.

Pros: Setup and maintenance is a breeze. We typically have one administrator look things over about once a week, and tools like mass importing and exporting of users and API integration options keep everything up to date.
Motivosity also adapts to varying budget constraints. You can spend as much or as little as you want to administer your recognitions and awards.
Motivosity seems so simple of a tool for the amount of benefits it offers.

Cons: Since Motivosity is relatively new as a product, there are some features that would be nice to have, but aren't available yet. Luckily, since it is so new, the product teams are very responsive to requests for features.

Boosts Positive Atmosphere Without The Obnoxious Emails

Reviewed on 18/11/2019
Kathy T.
Teacher
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our school started using Motivosity to increase morale among the staff. I definitely think that that was accomplished within the population that was active. Overall, I enjoyed my experience. I felt very appreciated because I would get recognized for little things that I don't usually get recognized for because it's behind-the-scenes and it made me feel seen by my coworkers who just didn't know. I also think it was a great experience for me because it helped me reach out more to my coworkers and actually allowed me to thank them properly for what they do. It allowed me to help increase the positive atmoshpere in my environment.

Pros: I liked that it was a platform where you could thank and recognize your coworkers without worrying about being obnoxious. I always want to recognize people for every little thing (because the little things matter) but I worry about flooding others' email boxes. With Motivosity, I am able to do that because other people don't see it until they log on. They don't get constant messages of me recognizing my coworkers, but they also get to see that my coworkers were recognized when they log on and can then acknowledge it themselves. And when I am posting a lot and feel like I am being a little obnoxious, I also have the option to make my posts private as well. This was also a great place to posts little wins and highlights of my own classroom as well. Little things happen on campus every day and should be shared, but as I said before, we worry about flooded emails. This was a great place to collect all those highlights and catch up on anything missed whenever you logged on, whether it was daily, weekly, etc. I also liked the competition aspect of it. The points associated with the software was a great motivator for me personally, not so much competing with my coworkers, but reminding myself to take time out to appreciate my coworkers whenever I could.

Cons: The only thing that I had an issue with in the beginning was that you could not post a photo on the mobile app. They have since added that feature, so I am pretty content with the software.

Motivosity is a great way to give immediate positive feedback

Reviewed on 31/10/2019
Shawn H.
Software Engineering Manager
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: As an individual contributor, giving a quick thanks is wonderful to reinforce behaviors and encourage doing that behavior again. As a manager, I can share positive feedback to many people both on or off my team for things that I notice. This decentralizes the positive feedback and reinforcing behaviors and allows everyone to participate. I love how all recognition is immediate with no oversight.

Pros: Every employee is given a dollar amount every month that they give to someone else to recognize extra efforts. The dollar amounts are relative to the company, but everyone receives the same amount. So if you give someone your full amount for the month, that sends a big message as to the importance of the recognition. Anyone can give to anyone else, and can do it immediately instead of going through an approval process.

Cons: Money to give used to expire every month in an effort to encourage giving. However, that is very limiting.
Many people want to save up and give a bigger amount for extraordinary help from someone else. That expiration date has now been extended to three months, which helps. I think not having the money expire but instead just have reminders to give allows ultimate flexibility. I haven't found people who never give, but I have had people lose their giving money because an arbitrary amount of time has elapsed. What I don't like most is by default having everyone see the positive feedback someone else gets. I ALWAYS make my giving private so I don't have someone feeling bad because they saw someone else recognized for doing good and why didn't they get recognized for doing good as well (I did just as much as they did!) causing the feedback to backfire in its intent. So please turn off public feedback by default and make it private.

by Motivosity on 6/11/2019

Thanks for the review Shawn. Addressing a couple items you mentioned...
The expiration of the giving money is really a way to prompt people to use it and to share their appreciation more frequently (frequency is a key driver delivering impact when it comes to recognition).
As for the public recognition, studies show that there is power behind making it public. As you stated, you can always mark it private for those times that you want to not have it shared with others.
Again, thanks for writing the review. We appreciate Ivanti as a great Motivosity customer.

Moto for Mayor!

Reviewed on 20/04/2017
Lisa C.
Documentation Specialist
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I've loved using Motivosity to instantaneously show my appreciation to my coworkers, even for simple things. I also love receiving Moto bucks; it totally makes my day. Motivosity is one of the features about my company that I always talk up to friends and family. It's a really fun and smart service that I love. I find myself wishing I had everyone I know attached to my Motivosity account so I could send a dollar here or there to someone who did something nice. I find that I just go to Motivosity to only send, view, and cash out on rewards. The surveys don't really tell me anything and the leaderboards don't mean anything to me because I don't know how it's calculated. I just know you probably get points for sending and receiving, but for those of us who aren't manager and above and only get a certain amount to give, it's pretty limiting. A while ago I did notice a bunch of typos and grammar/spelling issues on your website, so I sent an email to some generic address I found on the website saying that someone in Marketing should probably fix the issues I found. Someone actually responded and I don't know if they fixed them, but the website does look much better than it did a year ago.

Pros: - It truly is super motivating
- easy to send and receive
- gift cards come quickly

Cons: - the UI is not very pretty
- Sometimes I wish motivosity would "nudge" or remind you to think about someone who did something for you. I do a lot of last minute projects and most of the time, people are super generous and show their appreciation but sometimes I don't hear anything. I know it's a little entitled to expect moto bucks, but I know some departments in my company are notorious for not using moto bucks at all, which is a little discouraging.
- the milestones and org chart are pretty lame.
- there's really nothing to do of interest in motivosity except give money and cash out.

Gratitude simplified!

Reviewed on 20/04/2017
Buck M.
President, SBA Division
Banking, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: One of the cheapest ways to motivate and empower employees is to say thank you. Too often we grateful to someone, but fail to actually express the gratitude. With Motivosity, it is easy to express thankfulness. The features of Motivosity allow for the user to quickly find the person they want to thank and then within 30-60 seconds can type up a quick thank you. It can be as simple as a "thank you for being you" or as elaborate as you want it to be. The system allows for people to be involved at the degree they feel comfortable and not forced to fill out a long form or make their gratitude fit in to someone else's format. Additionally, we've used Motivosity to create fun games within our institution, with March Madness, we implemented a bracket system with departments that recognized and encouraged our people to complete their profiles, look at other people's profiles, to read the notes sent and to send recognition to other folks. This got everyone involved and allows us to realize shared interest in people who may not be geographically located near us. This has increased the "human" aspect of our jobs and formed connections between people and departments, which leads to greater respect and collaboration. I've really enjoyed the simplistic nature of Motivosity and look forward to seeing how the program evolves going forward.

Pros: simple, easy to use. Allows for 360 degrees of recognition, meaning that not only leaders recognizing reports, but peers recognizing peers, reports recognizing leadership. Despite what some people think, as a leader of people, we like to be told we're doing a good job too!

Cons: When filling out the profile, it would be nice to have the system have a pop up window or highlight the areas in red that were not filled in correctly vs. just freezing and not allowing the user to complete. This would reduce the frustration of when a new user is trying to fill out the profile and gets stuck.

by Motivosity on 2/06/2017

Buck, you are awesome. We love your creative ideas about culture games and are working internally on some things to support your ideas for games

Fantastic Software System

Reviewed on 22/07/2019
Lorinda W.
Training Specialist
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Being able to provide positive feedback, compliments, and say thank you is a huge plus and contributes to a positive work place when utilized by people in the company. Sometimes you're forced to wait until the next scheduled meeting to offer feedback and this is much quicker. I also like the highlights and use it for several things: introducing new employees to the company, posting positive quotes, sharing pictures location to location, events, etc.
Great system!

Pros: I love being able to provide quick feedback, compliments, say thanks, etc. without waiting until the next scheduled meeting or in person visit. You can do it in a few quick seconds. I like the profiles you can personalize, the updates you can customize on a company or personal level, and the recognition and highlights are great!

Cons: Con: when you upload a picture you almost always have to crop it and some pictures just don't work when you have to crop them. (i'm referring to the highlight section)
These are more suggestions than Cons, but would be helpful.
I'd like to be able to add more than one picture in a highlight.
I'd like to be able to add pictures to a comment.
I'd love a calendar option that you can view for company events, as well as see the anniversary and birthday dates in calendar form.
I'd also like to be able to change color options.

A tool that continues to be useful

Reviewed on 30/11/2018
Scott P.
Core Network Engineer
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Despite the one annoyance I mentioned above, I heartily recommend using Motivosity. It makes it easy to express gratitude, and offers one more meaningful way to interact with my co-workers.

Pros: Motivosity allows the people in my department to give and receive thanks/recognition for individual and group contributions. It's a versatile tool. I like how my organization has been able to tweak the user interface so that we can offer kudos according to our six company values (Service, Professionalism, Leadership, Innovation, Community, and Excellence). I like the Badges capability, although we don't use it as much as we could. The Interests and Personality widgets add a even more usefulness. I also appreciate the option to send the recognition in a public or private message.

Cons: I hate popups with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. So when I sign in and a popup invades a big chunk in the center of my screen, asking about whether I've received recognition for my work in the past few days, it's not a positive thing. I'm not against filling out a brief survey for that purpose, but that delivery method irks me. It's probably something that can be adjusted by the person(s) in my department who manage the user interface.

Creative, fun tool for showing appreciation to your coworkers!

Reviewed on 25/09/2019
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, this is a really sound product. It offers just enough customization and is really easy to use. I recommend motivosity to a lot of employers I interact with.

Pros: I really enjoy the ability to show appreciation to a coworkers via motivosity. I love that I can make my appreciation public or private. I like how I can link the appreciation to a specific company value. I think the monthly and yearly leaderboard is a fun feature. Also like that I can thank a group of people simultaneously.

Cons: I would like to have some core teams created in motivosity. For example the business development team - I could have them preloaded into my motivosity account and then pull them up as a group rather than pulling them in one by one. Additionally, the leaderboard seems to lag when it updates fairly significantly (that feels like something they could easily fix internally).

Happy Employees

Reviewed on 30/08/2017
Jim R.
Human Resources Administrator
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Before Motivosity, we would recognize our Associates that required a lot more administration and we always found that people would come and want to exchange their gift for something else. This product has made it very employee friendly as well as added other valuable tools. We solely use Motivosity as our only company org chart and find great value in the personality test and "social media" presence this gives our associates.

Cons: My biggest frustration is the customer service, I wish there was a call in number we could talk to someone and fix the issues, instead we must rely via email which isn't as efficient. We used to have other features and granted its been upgraded but there are certain features we need as admin that haven't been added back. I've brought up the concern and the most we have heard is, "we'll look into it".

Do you feel appreciated?

Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Heather S.
Director, Student Support Services
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I was apart of the implementation team and the first team to pilot the software for our corporation. I have been satisfied with the capabilities it has offered thus far and see the potential for it to be more for users and companies in the future.

Pros: I appreciate the dynamic ability to recognize individuals regardless of role or status. This can be personal or public and has the ability to badge based on award recognition. It is our goal to ensure employees are very satisfied and feel appreciated in their work every day. Motivosity provides us the platform to achieve that goal while also allowing employees to appreciate each other.

Cons: Lack of and easy of integration capabilities with external vendors that offer corporate stores. The only offering is gift cards, which is great but becomes meaningless to employees after awhile.

Motivosity

Reviewed on 11/09/2018
Jonathan S.
Senior Director, International Technical Engineering
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Motivosity has brought a wealth of benefits to my team and, I feel, the company as a whole. Being able to recognise team members with a dollar here and there is fun and rewarding for everyone. Being able to recognise individual contributors from other teams and have the rest of the company see the great results achievable through greater collaboration shift everything up a gear. Having the ability to see staff as people rather than just a name in an address book also builds bridges, especially in a global organisation where you might otherwise never see a person's face or ever get to find out that you share similar interests and goals. Motivosity does a great gap of bridging the void that existed between company newsletters and social networks. The integration with third party applications has facilitated rewarding initiatives surrounding health and well-being and the multitude of options for 'cashing out' (store cards, pre-paid credit cards, charities) is welcomed by everyone. The interface is intuitive, interesting to explore, and has always been available, fast and aesthetically pleasing.

Cons: It's hard to think of any negative points surrounding Motivosity - it has filled a gap and, as such, has only brought benefits.

Motivating Coworkers the Right Way

Reviewed on 27/09/2019
Andrew G.
Customer Success Manager
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This product really helps us achieve our company value of ownership and openness by motivating my colleagues to own different tasks and excel in their performance knowing that they may earn some respect and admiration (and money) from their peers. It helps people also be more aware of the good things people are doing and provides a great way to express gratitude for those actions.

Pros: I love the ease of use I get with Motivosity. The interface is clean and simple and provides a good user experience. I love the ability to see the praise my colleagues receive. Also, who doesn't love receiving a shoutout from their coworkers? This software makes that simple.

Cons: I'm a bit of a competitive person so the leaderboard functionality is great. It isn't always clear, however, what drives that and how I can remain one of the top "givers" in my organization.

Bluehost Review - Employee Perspective.

Reviewed on 1/12/2016
Alex L.
Customer Support

Comments: We have been using Motivosity for over 3 years. This is Night and Day difference over our previous solution that we were using. One of the many things I love about Motivosity is simply having far more control over how I recognize my fellow employee's. Our company puts in a monthly allotment, I can give that entire amount, or fraction of that amount, and be able to recognize more people. If that isn't enough, and there is someone that really deserves more, I can dip into my own personal balance, and give from that as well. Makes is amazing when needing to truly recognize someone for efforts you feel are actually deserving of the credit. I also love that our company uses this as a means to raise funds for special employee needs. You can set up a donation link, and our company matches whatever is donated to the cause. Another fabulous way to help your fellow employees. The options to cash out your Motivosity is crazy simple and fantastic. I am not sure if the options are standard and the same across companies who have Motivosity, however, I primarily use the gift card option. Amazon gift cards, iTunes Gift Cards, Visa gift cards (the kind that actually function as a pre-paid card, and not useable at limited locations) All of these have come in the form of a e-card. Delivery is instant, and I am redeeming gifts and purchasing goods within minutes if not seconds of email receipt. I can't speak more highly of this. There are physical cards options, I am just not a patient person and want my goods NOW! haha I have not had one issue using e-gift cards in Physical locations. Printing off, or showing the redemption from my Phone to the vendor has always been successful. I have to say, knowing if a company offered Motivosity as a perk/benefit would be a big deciding factor of taking the job. Kudo's to Bluehost for seeing how valuable this has been, and what a difference it has been to working here. **going on 9 years with Bluehost**

by Motivosity on 1/12/2016

Alex, Thank you so much for your review. We have loved working with Bluehost and are very happy to see that you love Motivosity.

Love being able to thank my co-workers using this program. It's quick and easy!

Reviewed on 17/01/2018
Maigan S.
SBA Relationship Manager/VP
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I really enjoy being able to enter my own comments into the thank you box...it's great not being limited to drop down boxes. Also l like how you can make comments private. Not everyone needs to see everything so it's great you can decide if it's public or private. The personality profile is also really cool. It's fun to see other people in the bank who are like me. And being able to change your profile picture. The fact that it's not some goofy profile picture HR plugs in there is awesome...I like that I have control over that.

Cons: I still don't really understand how the points work...I am pretty sure you get more points for being thanked vs sending thanks, but in my head that is kind of opposite of how it should be. I know the intent isn't to get Motivosity points but since we do get points I feel like it's a flawed system. It's always better to give then to get, in my opinion anyhow.

If you don't use Motivosity are you really working the right job?

Reviewed on 17/04/2017
Luke A.
Customer Support Technician
E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am a die hard user of Motivosity. I love giving "apology" dollars or pooling together for a pizza a few times a week. I see no other product that gets used in the office as often as Motivosity. The system is user friendly on both the computer or mobile version. I have never had any "bug" issues. Honestly 10/10 I go home and brag about Motivosity or speak of it as a reason why someone should join my company. It is vital to our upbeat workplace environment.

Pros: I love the idea of Motivosity. I like that we can reward either publicly or anonymously co-workers for anything. As well we can give Motivosity for a birthday gift of to celebrate the arrival of a new baby. We can make it both playful of professional. There is no limit to the usability in the work place. The software itself is both intuitive and enjoyable to use.

Cons: n/a keep making a great product to everyone at Motivosity. *high five* to everyone especially the design/engineering team

Great way to get aware of appreciating people

Reviewed on 2/09/2019
Guido D.
Technical Support Engineer
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: You know actively think about appreciating someone when he/she stepped up or helped you.

Pros: It's a very nice system to appreciate your colleagues. Where you normally wouldn't sent a message/email to thank someone, with Motivosity it's fun to do it. Also because everyone in the company can read it.
It's fun to motivate the team with a simple message.

Cons: The Highlights option isn't really adding value. When sharing a highlight, it will be quickly 'overflooded' with other messages and not visible as it should be.
It would be great to have 2 columns, one for your team - mandatory, and one for the company - or other teams. Highlights should be 'pinned' for some time or have a separate dashboard.

Simple and effective way to express appreciation for co-workers. Like REALLY simple!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016
Christy B.
Executive Administrator
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: In a day filled with projects and meetings I can express satisfaction with a peer in just one minute.
No need to stop and draft an email - just click into Motivosity and find their name in the drop down. I send them a Motivosity buck or sometimes just the compliment or note of appreciation. Also the tool keeps me apprised of company anniversaries, personal birthdays and other events that are important to the individuals. Also, the badge feature is nice to recognize achievements and certifications that are pertinent to our industry.

Pros: Ease of Use and the popularity of the tool within the teams I work with. Makes it simple and FAST to say thanks! I also love the spell check - thanks for that. The feature that allows you to like or comment on a Motivosity thanks is seriously cool.

Awesome recognition tool to use at any company.

Reviewed on 25/07/2016
Celita S.
HR Specialist
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Our company has been using Motivosity for over 2 years. It has been a great tool for our employees to be able to recognize each other and have managers show their appreciation for their employees.

Pros: I like how easy it is to use and how clean the website is. As an admin, it is very easy to manage as well.

Cons: This is a tough one because Motivosity is really an awesome tool. Their Support is a little slow, but they are always there to help with any questions that we may have.

Recgnition and Rewards

Reviewed on 27/09/2019
Cyndi H.
Sr Credit and Risk Portfolio Officer
Banking, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have Motivosity set to come up as a start up option in my browser so I see it every day when I come in. I check it daily and I'm reminded to think of the good things that have happened during the day because it's always open in my browser. I feel like it has helped my individual team to catch others doing great things and give appreciation to their teammates. Appreciation is always a motivator in my opinion, especially when it comes from a peer.

Pros: Motivosity has made a difference in the department I work in by spotlighting daily accomplishments of over 100 employees. Prior to having the software in place I don't think we were doing this regularly or consistently. Now we have a way of making sure that every employee feels recognized and is rewarded for their contribution to the group. We have internal and external clients and both send thanks through e-mail but we can also post this using the software to share the kudos with the rest of the team.

Cons: I don't have any complaints about the software and I can't think of anything I would change at the moment. I appreciate the immediate follow up, e-mail notifications and the monthly reporting options in the software. It operates the way I expect it to.

Exactly what we needed at exactly the right time

Reviewed on 1/10/2019
Tricia M.
Integrations Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We had a culture problem where people were not feeling appreciated. We would give quarterly awards, but those were very subjective and only people who were nominated could get one and then only if you went way above and beyond. Management decided to create a Reward and Recognition program that was full of red tape and hoops to jump through and made it nearly impossible to say "thank you" to someone. Motivosity tore down the walls and eliminated the red tape completely.

Pros: We were struggling to find a way to recognize and reward employees without a lot of red tape. When Motivosity was introduced to use, it immediately met our needs. The software itself was easy to use and no instruction was needed on how to setup your profile or how to recognize someone. I like that you can thank whoever you want to thank, whenever you want to thank them. Because we have employees all over the world it is hard to connect with someone you want to thank, so having the ability to tell them through Motivosity really eliminates all the road blocks to appreciating someone for something they did.

Cons: I don't like that anniversaries and birthdays disappear from the feed and that you can't look backwards to see whose birthday or anniversary you might have missed. I also don't like that you can't search for a post without knowing who posted it or who was recognized.

Innovative tool to create friendly environment in your company

Reviewed on 22/09/2018
Elvira M.
Senior Specialist
Banking, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I strongly recommend to use Motivosity in order to gain better results in your company.

Pros: Sometimes none of the project management tools aren’t enough to create friendly environment in the company. And of course in overall this affects to company performance and sometimes causes serious damages to corporate image . In order to solve such conflicts among employees Motivosity is the best choice. By providing peer to peer reward system Motivosity encourages colleagues to be more polite and friendly with each other. After using Motivosity our employees learned listening and respecting the views of each other. And overall because of friendly environment in our company our productivity has icreased in a significant level.

Cons: Although is a good tool for employee recognition but it can be used for misleading if some colleagues agree to give fake rewards to each other. It is a good tool but needs to be used under control.

What Your Employees Want

Reviewed on 12/09/2019
Debbie S.
Customer Service Supervisor
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I love Motivosity! Okay, I didn’t at first. I thought how can recognizing someone with a dollar or two here and there be motivating? But Motivosity isn’t really about the money. It’s about letting people know you value them and their contribution – you see their extra effort; you appreciate what they bring to the team each day; you celebrate their accomplishments. Knowing you are appreciated and what you do matters is what really gets you through the tough days. Plus it has helped me to not focus on mistakes and short comings, but look for the many amazing, positive things the people around me do on a daily basis that makes me enjoy coming to work each day. Positive recognition fosters a positive environment. And, what gets recognized gets repeated. Motivosity provides a vehicle for me to recognize fellow employees who demonstrate our company values.

Pros: Ease of use; reminders for birthdays and anniversaries; personality profiles and identifying your personal interests so you can easily identify co-workers with common interests;

Cons: We received limited information when the product was rolled out and I wasn't sure about how to use some of the features. Fortunately, after I checked it out and experimented a little, it was really pretty simple.

Something new, curious and fun.

Reviewed on 6/12/2018
Leon C.
IT Recruiter
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I find it delightful, easy, and fun to use. I believe everyone should give it a try, you might see it lacks a few functions, but I am certain they will be eventually added into the application.

Pros: When we think about a company and its values, we have a tendency to focus on their professionalism and excellence, but rarely do we wonder about how they treat their employees and how they communicate and organize within their structure. Motivosity is one of those odd but beautifully designed softwares that encourages you to create cordial bonds between you and your coworkers. It has shown to be quite effective in terms of including remote employees into the company’s activites, even those who live abroad, creating a kinder working atmosphere. It incentivates the involvement of the employees in a variety of event and projects, that in many cases might have a reward, making it fun to participate. The software's structure is solid, functional and easy to use.

Cons: Motivosity is relatively new in the market, lacking many core functionalities that similar applications already have. Although, you can tell by the way it is designed that they will eventually be implemented. Their category system requires more options.