• Overall
    4.6 /5

About monday.com

monday.com is a cloud Work OS, where teams run their projects and everyday work, whether they are in the office, home or on-the-go.

Learn more about monday.com

Showing 25 reviews of 2,213

Kim D.
Executive Director
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Employees

"I love Monday.com!"

Comments: Where do I start? This software is very affordable, and really helps with small business management. I work in transportation and customs brokerage, and since we implemented Monday.com as our customer facing communication device, we have seen a huge reduction in confusion, less emails being lost, and more customer satisfaction.

Pros: Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers, and is extremely intuitive. Support is there if you need it, and they are consistently improving the features. I highly recommend!

Cons: The only improvement I would suggest is that each time a member is mentioned, the task goes back to the inbox for review. For example, I use the inbox as a to-do list, but what I think is done may have more requirements. It would be nice if the follow ups showed back up on my inbox. It would also be nice to have a payment feature, but I think that may be a third party app we can include. I need to look into it.

Caitlin K.
Reservations Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/01/2021

"Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks"

Comments: Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

Pros: I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

Cons: I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

• Reviewed on 5/01/2021
Marianna B.
MarCom Manager
Civil Engineering, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2020

"monday.com and never go back"

Comments: Juggling a multitude various tasks and projects with a mostly remote team can be hard enough. Learning a new software, especially a project management software shouldn't be difficult as well. This system, in my opinion, is the absolute cleanest and easiest-to-use project management platform on the market. Deceptively simple in design, this platform offers a robust (and fun) way to track all of your individual and team projects. This platform requires minimal hands-on time for set up and templates are easy enough to customize for special needs.

Pros: The clean design is my absolute favorite thing about this platform. Badly designed project management platforms just create noise around data. Onboarding teammates is incredibly fast since the interface is so intuitive, which has lead to higher adoption.

Cons: Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I wish more people in my organization were on this as opposed to Trello or Jira.

Online Marketing
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2019

"Best project management tool on the market"

Comments: It is the best project management platform I have seen on the market. Free trial, very reasonable pricing. A very flexible user interface that satisfies every professional need regardless of your field.

Pros: I signed up for the free trial version of monday.com and immediately realized what a great tool it is! I have worked with Asana, Slack and Basecamp before but they don't even come close to monday.com. It gives you so many options for customization that no matter what field or profession you are in, you will find the right setting and layout. They offer great tutorial videos and the user interface is very easy to use. You can keep all your tasks and projects in the same place, assign people to tasks, add deadlines. One of my favorite tools is that you can ask for an update on a pending project with 1 click - instead of constantly emailing and calling your team - which can make them frustrated. The other great tool is the automatic notification builder, that helps you stay up to date and constantly notifies you based on your settings. You can even build up tasks that depens on the previous task so your team members will know when you rely their task to be completed so you can start your part. The pricing is very reasonable and they are customer service team is great, too!

Cons: I have been using monday.com for a few weeks and never had any problems with the program, the only annoying thing is they push their social media and youtube advertising really hard, so I keep getting ads every day but that is how they grew.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2019
Colleen L.
Vice President
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2016

"Excellent Project Management Tool!"

Comments: We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.
It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc. The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time. The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Pros: Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open. I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Cons: Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Amy S.
Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 9/06/2019

"Very user-friendly interface"

Comments: We're a group of freelancers who collaborate on business together. We needed a common project management tool that would enable us to collect projects, timelines, notes and attachments all in one place.

Pros: I love how simple, intuitive and lovely the interface is. It actually makes project management a joy. Other project management software I've tried felt like it took too much time just to manage the software itself. There were too many menus to sift through. Comments were too hard to find, and my team was not keen on using it. Monday is so simple, so clean and visual that our whole team has quickly embraced it. I'm even putting my personal projects into it. One of my favorite features is the ability to make checklists in the comments area. Our team is coming up with all sorts of ways to use those (i.e.: check this off to confirm you've read the comment, etc.). We haven't been using Monday for long, so I'm curious to see how we continue to adapt it to meet our needs. I also like that there are templated projects that you can use to get started. I haven't been this excited about a project management platform in a long time, if ever.

Cons: That my team loves it so much they're going crazy making lots of projects and posts, lol.

• Reviewed on 9/06/2019
David M.
Digital Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 5/05/2020

"Really cool platform but still has some key missing features"

Comments: It's a cool tool and is helpful. Just make sure it is for you. Seems like a really cool company as well.

Pros: It is a great way to assign tasks and manage people within a company, all while keeping track of planning and providing structure and order to your work. The design for assigning tasks and managing work is its key feature in my opinion.

Cons: There is basically no calendar option, and to me, I need to work off a calendar. I wish they could integrate with google calendar or at least have a calendar of their own. Also if you are not managing others or assigning tasks, to me there really isn't a point.

by monday on 6/05/2020

Hey David! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying the platform and making use of it for assigning tasks to your team and managing progress. As for the calendar option, have you checked out our calendar view? Using that, you can view all the information from your board in a calendar interface! In addition, if you're using a date column, you can sync all of the dates with your google calendar. You can read more about syncing your monday.com dates into your calendar here: https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001362725-How-to-use-the-Calendar-Integration. If this isn't helpful, let us know and we'd be happy to further assist.

• Reviewed on 5/05/2020
Mavares P.
Docente Universitario
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2018

"Who is busy at this time? Use Monday.com to find out."

Comments: Check projects and tasks in an easy and fast way

Pros: The new technologies try, very often, to simplify a great amount of processes, reducing them to their minimum expression, the Monday platform, allows the tracking in a single board, which, allows to observe in real time, the different functions that all the members of the team are performing. By just adding your projects, the assignment of tasks is done in a simple way, then, you only have to assign the work teams and let the platform do the rest, showing from the initial state of the project, as well as the different stages to be developed. In this way, the planning and execution of the deliveries and advances by all the members of the work team is facilitated. Add "pulses" to maintain effective communication and automatically reduce planning and meeting time, saving costs on calls and significantly reducing the number of emails; But centralizing the main documents. Are you busy at this time? Use Monday.com to find out.

Cons: It is very important for the different organizations, regarding the administration of projects, to take into account the different cost structures, in this way, it is possible to measure the impact that the use of the different administrative solutions has on the resources, this way, a very expensive platform or one that does not fit the size of our project, more than an advantage can become a real problem. In the same way, it is important to take into account, the general state of our computers in office or laptops, so that this type of tools can be used with the greatest efficiency.

• Reviewed on 24/07/2018
Rebecca B.
Customer Service Executive
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/06/2020

"Communication between the team has been more fluid with Monday"

Comments: Monday has applications for your telephone, for your PC, and even permits you to post by means of email. Monday has expanded our organization commitment a remarkable another item we've utilized and it's been simple for even the non-geek clients to choose it up and start utilizing it. it isn't unbending and our imaginative groups don't feel like they're caught inside a spreadsheet. As straightforward as fixing an end of the week summer campground for eight companions.

Pros: It's as simple as including their email and that they will be added to the venture. It's helped us to put together extraordinary documentation that now's accessible to everyone that approaches the stage. I really loved that you essentially can choose when to be advised or when to inform individuals by means of email.

Cons: Now and then discussions can get truly long and others can wander from the main theme. I feel that a "string proprietor" are a few things this stage is absent. I'm disillusioned inside the administrator capacities and subsequently the capacity to oversee clients.

by monday on 9/06/2020

Hey Rebecca! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you've had a good experience with monday.com and have enjoyed the simplicity of the product. Thank you for your feedback regarding discussions on the platform and how they can get long and out of context - I will share this with our product team!

• Reviewed on 4/06/2020
Patrick M.
Corporate Senior Designer
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2018

"Easy to use, organized, helpful, adaptable"

Pros: What I like most about Monday, is that it is highly adaptable to the ever changing needs of workflow. As the business is continually evolving, so are the options and coordination of this useful business tool. The workflow from start to finish can be easily integrated to any model . Some advanced specifications can be simplified into columns and colors so that work is easily tracked along it's path without the hassle of using an excel sheet, as everything is as simple as drag and drop or clicking a drop down menu of infinitely customizable descriptions, and attachments that keep the employees along each important step of the process on the same page at all times.

Cons: What I like least about Monday does not impact the user experience to deeply, but what I see as a con is the lack of customizable themes. For example, having a dark theme for the page may be more conducive to a worker who uses this program at night in order to not have such a harshly bright white light emitting from the screen. Interchangeable icons and backgrounds, etc would be more helpful to customize the pages to fit the style of certain companies, especially one like ours where graphics are an important part of holding up a corporate image.

• Reviewed on 22/02/2018
senior copywriter
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2020

"monday for the week"

Comments: I started to use at work but I love it so much that now I also usually for personal purposes. Definitely my favorite time management software.

Pros: I love how we can set up different activities in a way that it's easy to have an overview of all daily/weekly/monthly duties we have.

Cons: In the beginning I was very confused because I have never used a project management so complete like Monday. Also when I started you guys just had a version in English which for me It was ok but for my fellow co-workers that did not understand english it was very hard.

by monday on 26/06/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed monday.com and like how you can have oversight over all of your duties. We offer the platform in different languages, so it might help your co-workers to switch the language for easier use!

• Reviewed on 16/06/2020
Jayme A.
  • Reviewed on 5/02/2019

"The BEST Task Management Software for Small Businesses"

Comments: My overall experience has been excellent. I have been using the software for a while now and absolutely love it. I can't imagine ever needing a new or different project management software!

Pros: I love the ease of use of Monday.com. I have used other project management software before, but found them clunky and complicated. In order to get more done and spend less time entering tasks, I set out to find a better and cleaner system. In that search I found monday.com and have recommended it to everyone I can think of. They are always updating it and making it better, and I love that about it. I can spend more time working and less time tracking without losing the detailed analysis of work that I am looking for. Their customer service team rocks too! They respond withing minutes, pretty much every time!

Cons: There are some small features that I wish it had, but from what I hear from their excellent support team, they are in the works! At least for me, monday.com is the perfect software to meet my business needs.

• Reviewed on 5/02/2019
Tony L.
Front-end developer
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2020

"More pleasant to use than Jira"

Pros: I like the boards where we can see a lot of items and details for all of them. Drag and drop are quick and small amount of clicks is needed to do an operation.

Cons: I don't like the "info boxes" feature because I feel it's limited. Textareas are tight and there is very limited text formatting, and the fact all boxes are collapsed by default.

by monday on 10/08/2020

Glad to hear that you're loving the drag and drop features. Infoboxes can be a bit limiting so I recommend using the updates section for text formatting, dynamic updates and communication with your team.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2020
Kelly G.
Retail, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2020

"A friendly project manager"

Comments: I think this is the best option for traditional applications such as Excel and spreadsheets that are often not the easiest to use, this is the improved version of that. Monday has allowed us to improve in our tasks and has completely improved the order in the team as well, It is very nice to see what each team member is working on, so that we can organize better.

Pros: I like the simple thing in the main thing, and Monday It is quite useful to make a total follow-up during the different projects in which we work, besides being very simple to use that is a point in favor for any team. The support worked great when I needed it.

Cons: Although I do not see points against, I could talk about the price, which I feel that for a small company can be something difficult to afford, I would also like that in the trial version you can export all the work done.

• Reviewed on 19/01/2020
Hannah S.
Associate
Law Practice, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2019

"Life Changer"

Comments: Our law firm did not have a functional CRM, and it was a complete nightmare. I tried everything from Google Sheets, to OneNote, to HubSpot, and none of them worked. They weren't customizable, the customer service wasn't helpful, and they all utilize a one size fits all approach. Monday.com has played a true part in growing our business, as we're less focused on scrambling to ensure we haven't let anything slip past us in terms of follow ups with clients, project management, billing tracking, document storage, and more. This program works great for trying to keep track of multiple clients and follow up, keeping everyone on the same page, and enabling your contact storage and document storage all in one place. This program has sincerely saved MY life, and my colleagues talk about how thankful they are for this as well, after working at multiple large companies and never finding a program that works as well as this. Thank goodness for Monday.com!

Pros: This software has changed the way our healthcare practice runs. Nothing falls through the cracks, we have a place to store documents, and it's easy to use. This program is fantastic.

Cons: The only thing I'm not crazy about is the mobile application. I still have it, and use it, but I wish it was a bit easier to use.

• Reviewed on 19/02/2019
Lars D.
CMO/CIO
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/12/2016

"Extremely easy to get started, get going and sharing!"

Comments: Checking numerous tools for project mgmt, Monday.com stands out from the crowd in simplicity of use, getting started right away and easy to share. You don't have to be an IT-specialist or rocket scientist to understand and use in minutes. Monday.com gives me a full overview on running projects, as well as helping me keep track of the steps along the way. 5 stars of 5.

Pros: Easy to use, easy to share, easy to develop to your own needs. Extremely good overview of workflows. No clicking a lot of menus, all functionality easily accessible. And pretty much explains itself as you start working with it.

Cons: The simplicity of use and functionality has on a few occasions made me wish for more complexity and interaction. But in almost all of these cases, I changed business requirements/processes = meaning my initial take on it was too complicated, and monday.com was part of the simplification process. A Con turned into a Pro.

by daPulse on 16/03/2017

This is exactly how we thought dapulse Lars! We wanted to build a tool anyone could use, and easily understand :) What's even better in your review, is how dapulse could help you simplify your workflow. That's most probably one of the best comment we've read so far! Keep on rocking, and thank you!

• Reviewed on 6/12/2016
Writing & Editing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"Excellent Program"

Comments: I really loved monday.com. I was looking for a new management site to use because I love to color code everything and trello just was not offering a lot of options for there free membership. I saw an ad on tv saying that Monday.com was free and so I jumped at the opportunity to give it a go. I fell in love with all the customizing you could do. The website was easy to set up and it allows for you to set your own tags as well as assigned people. It even has a mobile app you could use. Although Monday.com was an excellent site there were something that did bother me. For example the commerical said the site was Free. However, it is not free it is a free trial and after that you have to sign up for a membership. Which is not a problem because I don't mind paying for a product, but when you're using it just to simply keep track of things and you only a solo person using it, it is a little pricey. They even charge for a basic plan that doesn't offer a lot of features and so I feel it should actually be free. Also, they tend to force the annual plan down your throat and you have to pay close attention to find the monthly membership. Overall, despite those few things I can say that I do recommend monday.com for those who can afford it, but if you can't afford to pay a monthly or annually membership I would suggest looking for another option.

Pros: Really good organizing
Have the ability to set your own tags
Easy To Use
Has a mobile app
Free Trial

Cons: Free Trial
Costs A lot
Tries to Force Annually Membership On You

• Reviewed on 13/12/2018
Thomas B.
Quality Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/11/2016

"monday.com- Simplifying complicated processes"

Comments: For our company we have a lot of sales orders which can be active for several years before completion. It is imperative for us to keep track of key development using monday.com. It is visual and easy to manage. We use it at as a tool to provide an overview that is not possible in our production system. We use several main boards describing different phases of an order providing a linear approach to our orders. Where the order/pulse is moved through these phases/boards we can keep track of new key development. The last phase is constructed as a database were we store all our pulses/orders which provides great traceability.
monday.com is a highly versatile system letting you design/tailor your own approach to project management.

Pros: - Visual approach
- Two clicks away from the deepest level of the system
- Versatility
- Easy to tailor to own needs

Cons: - limited possibility for automated processes
- using filter to exclude content on the boards

• Reviewed on 2/11/2016
Leng V.
Director of Operations
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2020

"Monday.com is Excellent for Team management"

Comments: My overall experience is excellent. The software is very flexible and have options for almost everything. You can also see how they keep improving and adding features for the same plan.

Pros: It's easy to customize to the organization needs and super-interactive. In our team, we all use our computers with the software open and make changes in real time, and it updates instantaneously, which is great.

Cons: The software could still improve some details, such as the fact that tasks can't be moved from one board to another one while the sorting option is enabled. That is a little bit annoying.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2020
Mazyar m. H.
Law Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2019

"The Best Tool to Get Things Done"

Comments: Overall, my experience with Mondays.com was a revelation. Seriously. This tool somehow incorporated many of the ideas and best-practices I had been thinking about for years. But I'm no programmer so I was stuck using whatever tools that were available. Then this product literally fulfilled every idea and need I had about how to collaborate within my office (4 users, often 2 or more remote). The bigger the office (4 members and up), the better fit I would expect to see with this tool. But overall, I can't say enough good things about it. It's easy to use. I expect most users will be up and running in one afternoon.

Pros: Easy to use. Intuitive. Flexible. Customizable. Instantly enables collaboration and informs all parties (inside the office as well as customers and business partners) what's going on.

Cons: Monday.com is so extensible and comprehensive that it can be too much at times. The flip side of having a vast, complete tool is maneuvering around without too many clicks or toggles. Compare Microsoft Outlook to gMail for instance. Not that Monday.com is a memory hog or drags down one's system like Outlook, but sometimes you just want something nimble to hop in and out. Maybe this tool is best used for groups and enterprises. For my small business it seemed to be too much at times.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2019
Anilyn P.
Product Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2020

"Great for Agile driven businesses"

Comments: I would totally recommend it. It has helped us apply our Scrum knowledge to each project.

Pros: We have recently added Monday.com to our team and if you're an Agile type of business where you want to easily assign tasks and share ideas, information, then this is the right software for you. This software has helped us with taking accountability for each backlog task or project. It is a great way to know where your weaknesses are as a team, since it's visual, it's easier to for all of us to see the big picture.

Cons: Sometimes the system freezes. I personally am very pleased with the software and hot it has helped out team to optimize our backlog. Before we used to do it by hand and sticky notes.

by monday on 1/05/2020

Hey Anilyn! Thanks for leaving a review. We are happy to hear that you're happy with the program and that it has helped your team stay accountable and maintain awareness of where projects are at. We are sorry that the system has frozen on you before -- we understand that is not ideal. You can check our upkeep here to see if we are experiencing any outages: https://status.monday.com.

• Reviewed on 29/04/2020
Elizabeth J.
Administrator
Mining & Metals, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/12/2019

"Huge functionality but easy enough to get started"

Comments: A few months in our tiny team is still learning and adapting. However I've tried SEVERAL other online project management tools and this one has been by far the easiest, with the quickest results and most intuitive interface. This is the longest I've ever continued using such a product - usually I've given up within a month or two in despair at the work and time taken to get value.

Pros: It's quick and easy to use, intuitive in many ways, and brilliantly customisable. Also, affordable for our team. Easy to organise boards exactly as one would want to, or suit a particular project or organisation.

Cons: The very fact that it is SO customisable, and with so many options, has meant that there is a bit of work involved at the beginning to figure out how to set things up in a way that works for us. For now - as simple as possible. However I believe we'll grow into the functionality more and more over time.

• Reviewed on 4/12/2019
Terra G.
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2018

"The best thing ever. Revolutionized how we manage our projects."

Comments: Organizing our projects become easier, sharing that progress with clients is easier, billing for projects is easier, chatting about the tasks and sharing files is easier...seriously...everything is easier with Monday.com.

Pros: Being able to customize anything we want. We assign colors to employees so we can see who is falling behind or carrying the majority of the workload. We can see if a certain client has a lot of urgent items and needs more attention. We can share our progress with clients so they can see in real-time what we are working on. We've created a way for Billing to know when it is time to bill for a project b y using the tags feature. The software is simply amazing. I cannot recommend it enough.

Cons: I would like a way to sync certain items so they could be on 2 boards at once. I reached out to support about it and they were friendly, helpful, and gave me a great suggestion. It's not exactly what I want, but it absolutely works better than nothing. Seriously, my only complaint is that one tiny feature request.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2018
Amanda L.
Marketing Director
Restaurants
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2016

"Completely Changed How We Organize our Business (for the better)!"

Comments: We are a small restaurant group with many team members who work remotely across our locations. monday.com has completely changed the way we are able to communicate quickly and efficiently on projects and day-to-day tasks both inside and outside our restaurants. We have organized all of our information onto our boards allowing each team member to catch up on the status of other member's projects. Our communication and organization has increased greatly. We have used monday.com to streamline our new location opening and look forward to archiving and copying our task board as we continue to expand. We enjoy the "guest" feature allowing outsiders restricted access to specific boards without sharing secure or private internal information. Overall, we are thrilled with monday.com and would recommend in a heartbeat to any business looking to better organize tasks and projects, and encourage communication among team members!

Pros: Intuitive and easy to use. The features are great for manipulating boards to fit our exact needs and checklists. Love the guest feature to keep private information private, while also allowing others to participate in certain projects.

Roger S.
Communication Manager
Chemicals, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/06/2019

"Great solution that upgraded all my spreadsheets"

Comments: I'm solving a huge gap on following tasks deadlines and automating process and also sharing information with third-party.

Pros: Really simple tool to help follow-up with small of big projects, content creation, vacations and whatever you can imagine putting on a spreadsheet. And the automation, make your life much more easier.

Cons: Not much so far, just a few recommendations to the dev team.

• Reviewed on 5/06/2019