Broadvoice Reviews

by Broadvoice

Filter by:

• Overall
    4.7/5
    4.7/5
    4.6/5

About Broadvoice

Broadvoice's platform is everything a small to medium business would need to grow, change & adapt to an ever-evolving business world.

Learn more about Broadvoice

Jason W.
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2015

"Far and away, the best option for phone service"

Comments: The long and short of it is that we have a small business and were paying over $400/mo for six landlines through a traditional phone company. We tried VOIP (to save around $200/mo), and had a nightmarish experience with another company. We were ready to go back to the landline company and just pay the extra because it wasn't worth it to us to have spotty service where calls to customers and vendors would be dropped. Reliability was more valuable to us than saving money. I heard an advertisement for Broadvoice on the radio and decided to give them a call. I got paired up with Lauren, who was making a lot of promises that I assumed she wouldn't be able to keep--especially after my initial experience with VOIP, and the fact that her prices were about the same as they were with that other company. She assured me that I would be given time to check it out, and that if I didn't like it, I could return it for a full refund. So, we gave it a shot. The reality of the whole situation is that I probably owe Lauren and the other members of the Broadvoice team a huge apology, because not only did she keep her promises, but every single expectation I had was absolutely shattered. We can do things with our phone system that we could never do before. We don't drop calls. Ever. The cost is half of what it was with the traditional system, and in the rare event that I need to talk to someone at Broadvoice about tweaking my configuration & service, I have real phone numbers, where I get to talk to real people. I know their names. They are incredibly helpful, and always very friendly. I cannot recommend this service enough, and I cannot say enough good things about the people that work for Broadvoice. ...and just to be clear, I don't work for them, nor do I get paid to say these things. I feel so strongly about how Broadvoice has helped my office become more efficient (and saved me a ton of money) that I just really enjoy spreading the word about how great this company is. I deal with a lot of people and a lot of vendors that simply never live up to their word. Broadvoice is the exception to the rule.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2015
Derrick S.
Operations Manager
Construction, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2016

"Excellent phone system solution"

Comments: Well, First off, We purchased our own phone system and had it installed for over 6k. Didn't work, phones were poor quality and the VoIP capability that it was supposed to have never worked. After being fed up, we called around and got quotes for VoIP systems. Broadvoice won hands down. The price is great and all the features work great. it has everything we needed for a business. I am extremely happy with them.

Pros: The online application is extremely user friendly. Phones always work great. Phones come ready to go!

Cons: Phone changes my settings every night. Other than that, it is great!

• Reviewed on 13/10/2016
Nick K.
Partner
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2018

"Broadvoice's customer service is terrible. "

Pros: The product isn't bad but when issues arise their customer service is terrible. They have an app can use on your cell phone that allows you to forward your office phone to your cell phone.

Cons: I least like their customer service. The customer service reps usually have no idea how to fix the product and most times are downright rude.

• Reviewed on 11/04/2018
Nick L.
System Administrator
  • Reviewed on 10/11/2016

"Easiest setup...Ever"

Comments: I needed a SIP Trunk with some numbers ported from another carrier that's in a very rural area. Broadvoice was able to get these numbers ported when no one else seemingly could. The process from initial call to implementation was super smooth and very easy. Communication was perfect throughout, and I had no issues getting any questions answered in a timely manner. Lauren was great from the start - with no pressure - just answers. And using DocuSign for all contracts? EASY PEASY. I wish all vendors would follow suit. From start to finish, getting a new SIP Trunk with numbers ported took only two weeks. [email protected] will be doing business with Broadvoice again!

• Reviewed on 10/11/2016
Jason L.
Principal / CEO
  • Reviewed on 8/02/2016

"Customer Service has been refreshing"

Comments: My faith in customer service in the 21st century is starting to get restored by what I've experienced / observed from Lauren Piper and the Technical Crew at Broadvoice. Lauren is very responsive, proactive and a pleasure to work with. For example, I asked a question today, she answered, and like many people who run SMB's, I didn't have time to respond right away, and Lauren proactively sent me a DocuSign with the solution that met my needs. Three clicks and I was done. The two guest phones and one purchased phone to be mirrored will arrive in a few days at the right locations, a tech will call me upon arrival, and off we go. Pretty nice. I just hope what will inevitably be a growing customer base does not detract from the attention I've come to enjoy so much! Thank you, Lauren. Jason

• Reviewed on 8/02/2016
Trace D.
President / Founder

"Top Notch Service"

Comments: We had been a Vonage customer for over 11+ years & throughout the last 9-10 months we were experiencing several reoccurring problems that they could not resolve. On a referral from another business owner we called Lauren Pieper at Broadvoice. Lauren was extremely helpful & very professional. She responded to our every need & in the end we were able to save money while receiving new phones as well as having a phone system that works perfectly! The tech support team has been nothing short of outstanding & we cannot recommend this company enough. If you are looking for a higher quality service with an easier-to-use system all at a lower price than what you are currently paying - Make the call & switch now, you'll be glad you did.

Brian G.
Elder
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2015

"Very knowledgable and responsive"

Comments: Our church had a protracted evaluation of VoIP telephony solutions and selection. Broad voice was very patient throughout the process, and they had the same people involved from start to finish. Other vendors had some churn in their sales and engineering organizations. One of the critical influencers is that we were able to work with an engineer more knowledgeable of the system that was able to advise us for and against certain configurations. Pros:
* Pricing and packages that aligned with our usage patterns
* Expert resources
* Excellent post-sale customer support
Cons:
* Still not perfect pricing and packages to match a church with high-use and no-use handsets
* On-site edge router semi-required

• Reviewed on 24/11/2015
Linda C.
Director of Operations
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2015

"Installation made easy and fault finding made easy! Excellent Product!"

Comments: Our Company has used this product since August 2015. Initially we had a 'breaking-in' phase for only a few days after installation and experienced a smooth installation without any hiccups whatsoever! Our salesperson was superb and held my hand all the way. I had to telephone support perhaps only a few times and their knowledge and expertise is beyond excellent. My colleagues and I are more than happy with this product as well as the Broadvoice staff. I would highly recommend the Broadvoice Cloud PBX

Geralyn G.
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2017

"Shouldn't have waited so long to switch!"

Comments: We move our church's ATT phone service to Broadvoice and it has been a WONDERFUL and economical experience. The quality of the service is exceptional, the support from the sales team, the installation and the technical support teams are also exemplary. We cut our telephone bill by over 70% and INCREASED the features! We highly recommend to any non-profit organization. Resources previously used for telephony can now be used to support our community!

• Reviewed on 13/02/2017
Paul S.
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2016

"I caanot think of a way the system could make me happier."

Comments: I love calling customer service and speaking to an intelligent, courteous and English speaking person. We have a tax office and changed phone service in the middle of a hectic day during income tax season and it was done completely seamlessly. Any way we have wanted to do things, the system allows, In fact the system allows for things that we never knew existed in any system we could easily afford.
It is nice to have a dependable and easy to use system.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2016
Heather F.
Administrative Assistant
  • Reviewed on 1/06/2016

"Super Friendly to Use!!"

Comments: I am one of the least tech savvy people when it comes to technology. But with the help of Lauren and the technical staff I was able to get our phones pre-programmed prior to the full transition of switching to Broadvoice. Unlike other companies, you get to speak to a real person when calling customer service and your account representative is so incredibly nice and helpful! Truly more than happy with using Broadvoice!!

by Broadvoice on 1/06/2016

Thanks! Looks good!

• Reviewed on 1/06/2016
Nick K.
Airport Manager
  • Reviewed on 3/06/2016

"One of the best experiences I have had with a company"

Comments: They know their business and will do anything they can to help you through the process and after. Whether it is setting up new phones, or settings on the phones themselves, one call (with almost 0 wait time) will have you up and running. I also cannot say enough about the initial contact person, Lauren. She walked us through the process and was very quick responding to questions. Absolutely fabulous company to work with.

• Reviewed on 3/06/2016
Clement B.
technical director, security
Security & Investigations, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2018

"one of the best PBX software"

Pros: The system is well build, never failed (in our case) and easy to use

Cons: The only problem we had was with our internet connection.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2018
Miles C.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2016

"Awesome Across the Board"

Comments: This is a fantastic product, totally affordable especially for international calls and the customer service is A+. It's a relatively small company where you can actually speak to the people that get things done and they know you by name. I wish them all the success in the world as long as I can still get a great product and great service at a great price. I couldn't be happier.

• Reviewed on 25/02/2016
Tammy A.
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2018

"Cloud based PBX "

Pros: Customer support was great and theyu assisted me when tremendously when setting this software up. Pros include call routing and call blocking. There is a mobile app as well as desktop version

Cons: The calls are not recorded on the cloud. There is no SMS support. There are not many other programs that you can integrate with this software.

• Reviewed on 12/06/2018