• Overall
    4.2 /5
    4.2 /5
    4.1 /5

About SendPulse

Email marketing platform with additional channels: SMS, web push notifications and Facebook chatbots. Free plan includes 15,000 emails.

Learn more about SendPulse

Eduardo B.
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2020

"SENDPULSE REVIEW"

Comments: IT IS GOOD AND I WILL START USING MY OWN NEW DOMAIN AND I WILL START PAYING A PLAN FROM YOU GUYS EVERY WEEK I HAD REFERRED YOUR COMPANY TO OVER 300 NEW USERS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS

Pros: IT IS USER FRIENDLY AND FAST AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GOOD AND THEY ANSWER FAST WITH A GOOD HELP ALWAYS... I LIKE YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PUTTING TOO ISSUES IN ORDER TO SEND E-MAILS AS THE OTHER COMPANIES

Cons: WELL WHEN I PUT ALL MY CONTACTS FROM MY LIST YOU ALWAYS BLOCK MANY OF THEM AND YOU PUT IT AS ERROR BUT ALL OF MY CONTACTS THEY SUBSDRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE AND THEY ARE INTERESTED ON GEETING OUR E-MAILS

• Reviewed on 15/01/2020
Head of IT and Online Marketing
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/06/2019

"SendPulse is a good universal tool for your marketing"

Pros: I like that I can send both my emails and SMS from one app. Moreover, SendPulse provides good Web Push notifications feature. So I do not need to create an account in 3 or more other apps. That is probably the best thing I like about this software.

Cons: I still prefer to use some other email services alongside with SendPulse. Maybe, SendPulse is just not that popular among online marketing community and thus lacks trust. Though, this has nothing to do with its functionality, this is just my personal prejudices.

• Reviewed on 9/06/2019
Karla C.
Director of Product Management
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/01/2019

"A good service for organizing e-mail marketing"

Pros: I like to use this software primarily because of its intuitive interface and extensive functionality. Provided a huge number of ready-made templates.

Cons: Sometimes it takes too long to wait for a response from the support service. A significant drawback is also the reduction in page speed when saving mail templates.

• Reviewed on 7/01/2019
Firat C.
Administration and IT
Civil Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2016

"Excellent service"

Comments: Excellent service from Sendpulse. We use both Email and Smtp options, both work very well, fast and stable. I like to prepare our newsletter with sendpulse tools. Easy to use.Thanks

Pros: Email service: Easy to use, user friendly interface, fast.
Smtp service: Fast and stabile.
Support Team(Helpdesk): Very friendly team, focus to solve your questions, Fast

Cons: What I dont like is, we have a big association with 5000 members, and every month we get new members, so I must add their name and email addresses to the mailing list in sendpulse. But when I update mailing list in Sendpulse, system everytime block me to send mailing or newsletter. This must be solved. Its boring to disturb helpdesk every month. But normally really good service.

• Reviewed on 21/10/2016
Djohn T.
SEO-analyst
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2018

"I'm very pleased with the work of the application"

Pros: In our company, management daily makes small newsletters to employees and uses SendPulse for this. This is a simple and convenient service that helps to establish communication.

Cons: As such, there are no shortcomings in the service, but before I pay money for the application and transfer the entire company to it, I advise you to first implement SendPulse in a small department.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2018
Justina V.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2019

"A good app with an extensive range of features"

Pros: This software is used by us because it is great for newsletters and many other tasks. There are many pre-made templates, and extensive functionality is also available.

Cons: Sometimes the response from the support service can be expected a lot of time. The mobile application is imperfect and needs to be improved, and besides, periodically I don’t display pictures.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2019
CTO
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2019

"Poor support"

Comments: So, to start, Ive used sendpulse with another company of mine that is in the same business as the one I’m rating this review for. Up until now we have had very few problems with them. Once we decided to setup an account for our second business we started by uploading our mailing list that we had verified with a few different email verification services and they denied the list claiming it had too high of a rate of failure.
Okay whatever. Not the end of the world. So we continued on with our lives until this week, when we wanted to send out one last reminder to our customers about a barbecue and sale we were going to be having in a few days.
Our mailing list went through this time, but then our campaign was denied because it was too “spammy”. Okay? So we contacted them and they gave us a different excuse “because we didn’t have our cusomters permission to send them email”, what? Whatever we can provide proof that we do. We send in a reply hoping to get this resolved so we can get this sent out ASAP because this event is happening this weekend. Then we get another reply with a different reason “you are breaking our terms of service because you are advertising or selling fake drugs” okay what? When asked to please clarify they simply replied with “we won’t unblock your campaign still. Because of this absurd ordeal we will be canceling both of our accounts with them and making sure our business partners do the same.

Pros: Free trial is nice to find out how poor of customer support that they have

Cons: Blocks email lists claiming they weren’t verified. These lists were verified by two different companies and had emails sent out to the participants accepting the subscription, Blocked our latest campaign because they didn’t like what we sell.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2019
Chris F.
Musician
Music, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/01/2020

"Awesome email client for free!"

Comments: I can send out my weekly email blast (around 1000 subscribers) for free! SendPulse is a real lifesaver for me! Any other email client that I've looked at would cost me $40-60 per month, which I can't justify spending. Thanks so much SendPulse!

Pros: It's completely free and allows me to customize my emails that I send out every week. I own a small business and can't justify the cost of any other email client.

Cons: The interface can be a little clunky sometimes.

by SendPulse on 27/01/2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy SendPulse helps your business.

• Reviewed on 26/01/2020
Julius Ž.
Marketing manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2020

"Easy to use"

Pros: The simplicity of it, less words tells more here and I like it a lot.

Cons: There were some minor glitches in recalculating the list of notification users, but now its working as expected. The pricing plans could have more options (30k and 100k user gap is too big).

• Reviewed on 31/01/2020
Cb S.
Tech consultant
  • Reviewed on 9/02/2020

"Great for mailing a group"

Comments: I am currently using Sendpulse for only one portion of my business but I've been pleasantly surprised that the statistics provided have exceeded expectations. I can see using Sendpulse for other areas in the future.

Pros: Ease of setting up an email, many customizable options. The statistics and the ability to maintain different lists is really useful.

Cons: There was a bit of a learning curve for the first email, the inability to create an email campaign from the app

by SendPulse on 10/02/2020

Thank you for your review!

• Reviewed on 9/02/2020
Eric F.
Web-trainer
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2018

"The best service for e-mail marketing"

Pros: All reports in a simple and accessible form are downloaded to me by mail and sent a notification by SMS. I have access to statistics at any time. This helps me make informed decisions and constantly keep in touch, not participating in the process directly.

Cons: It is necessary to urgently improve the autocompletion of fields and work with the interface. The private office is a whole fortress, where it is not easy to get to. Maybe it's good for security, but it complicates daily work.

• Reviewed on 26/02/2018
Tanzir R.
Product Designer
Design, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/02/2019

"Best for browser notifications."

Pros: Everyone uses an internet browser. SendPulse has been the best tool for sending browser notifications, in my experience. It allows you to set titles and images of notification. It also allows you to view subscriber count, unsubscribed count and the browser of the user among other statistics. SendPulse's features are enough to meet most needs.

Cons: It does not provide any advanced features such as detailed analytics or engagement promotion matrices and functions. A lot more can be done if the experience of browser notifications is to be improved.

• Reviewed on 3/02/2019
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2018

"Bulk emailing made easy with SendPulse."

Pros: The best think which i found in this app is its Drag and Drop Editor. I do not need any technical knowledge to operate it for designing my newsletters.

Cons: As a non-technical user i require more number of templets for getting an idea to improve my newsletters. But here in this app i found less categories in templets.

• Reviewed on 12/10/2018
Marketing Manager
Market Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/12/2018

"Best email marketing software for small enterprises."

Pros: Its UI is very impressive. It also provide SMS facility along with push notifications. Email delivery from this software is very accurate. It rarely goes into spam.

Cons: The support team takes time to resolve technical problems. It should be instant.

• Reviewed on 30/12/2018
Fabricio F.
  • Reviewed on 5/10/2016
  • Reviewed on 5/10/2016
Pacey G.
CMO
Hospitality, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2016

"Great email marketing service"

Comments: Our hotel uses SendPulse for the weekly newsletters. We have very high open rate results. It is larger than we had at one of the world leading service. With the cheaper price we get more. Also we like SendPulse online support, not every service has this option.

Pros: Level of open rate.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2016
Cler S.
Text editor
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2018

"Pleasant and convenient service"

Pros: A large number of templates, handy designer, beautiful letters. The opportunity to live and quickly resolve the issue at 23:30 with an online consultant. Used almost a year and only the first time she paid a little.

Cons: It is not clear what the problem was - I had to talk to a consultant and he explained the difference in tariffs and traffic purchases. I would like to find these answers in the interface. Few letters open. I do not know what the problem is, or that they fall into SPAM or low-quality letters.

• Reviewed on 4/01/2017

"Really adoptable usage"

Comments: It is really clear why you should use SP, it is well organized and reliable in every way.
I suggest you give it a try, the payment is the last thing that will be on your mind when you have free trial version.
It is great email marketing solution!

Pros: You can truly advance good mailings using their package

Cons: When you put subscribers to your mailing lists, evaluate the results of email campaigns and send newsletters it is more than enough to see that this is the right service for You.

• Reviewed on 4/01/2017
Vishal G.
Customer Care Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/12/2019

"SendPulse is a good for Marketing Purpose"

Comments: Started using SendPulse lately for sending marketing emails and SMS and found it efficient as it can send bulk emails and SMS in one go.

Pros: -Email & SMS options in one app makes it more effective application.
-Web push notification features along with emails
- Its fits good for email marketing as it is very easy to use.

Cons: - Its not that popular among marketing peoples and more advanced tools are available in market.
- Sometimes it lacks in speed.
Not used much, so its good so far.

• Reviewed on 27/12/2019
Ahmed K.
Sales Team Leader
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2016

"Thank for outstanding service"

Comments: The most helpful and organized website and thanks for the customer service they are really very helpful and clear.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Reviewed on 13/10/2016
Harunur R.
  • Reviewed on 25/12/2016

"ONE OF THE BEST EMAILING SERVICE"

Comments: I am Highly satisfied with Sendpulse. It makes me very happy. Easy to use and one of the easy way to reach my customers. All the features are excellent oriented. I think " Resend to Unopened" is the best feature and this feature makes it different from others service. Highly recommended!!!!

Pros: Easy way to use Sendpulse and speedy service. All the features are great .

Cons: I am using this service couple of month and it's very helpful.

• Reviewed on 25/12/2016
Ron M.
Software tester
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2018

"An auto payment was canceled without my knowledge!"

Comments: Mailing lists work well enough. When you get into spam, the problem is solved quickly enough.

Pros: I've paid for the service once with a card, and then they switched on without my consent. I told tech support that you do not need to do this, but after a couple of months they withdrew the money again. That's terrible!

Cons: As soon as the problem with automatic write-off of funds is solved, the program can be called ideal.

Ca J.
Independent Researcher
Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2019

"Good for e-mail marketing, general advertising and connecting with potential customers"

Comments: The overall experience with SendPulse was very nice. It is responsible for delivering grand communication and yielding excellent results.

Pros: SendPulse is an honest software that delivers on its word for e-mail blasts, advertising and all other online mass communication.

Cons: The free trial was a little unclear regarding certain terms; however, it still is a promising program.

• Reviewed on 14/11/2019
Aditya R.
Site Admin
  • Reviewed on 4/12/2017

"ignorant staff automatically turned my case to resolved when it wasn't."

Comments: nothing scamster

Cons: ignorant staff automatically turned my case to resolved when it wasn't.
I want my refund had not used single mail when you auto-renew my subs while i got it uncheck.
i will not recommend anyone to use this mail service provider

• Reviewed on 4/12/2017