Filter by:

• Overall

About TutorCruncher

Tutoring business management software that offers timesheets, scheduling, payroll, invoicing, and tutor-student matching capabilities.

Learn more about TutorCruncher

Lizbeth D.
Owner in US

Highly Recommend

5 last month New

Pros:

TutorCruncher is a wonderful Tutoring Platform for any size business. I own a small tutoring business and this has been a reliable resource the company uses every day. The organization and layout of the client and student information is great. Tracking of lessons, reporting, and invoicing features are vital and are presented in a user-friendly way. There are many options to integrate other great platforms such as Zoom for virtual lessons. Additionally, the customization features are extensive. Overall, exceptional.

Cons:

Starting out with this platform can be a bit rough. The categorization and functionality are challenging to get used to at first. However, there is a magnificent support team including [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that guides a new user through the platform and how to get the most out of it, also troubleshoot any concerns.

last month

Hi Lizbeth, Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear that TutorCruncher has helped your tutoring agency & the switch hasn't been too difficult. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Addis B.
IT Specialist in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

My review

5 last month New

Pros:

- Security and workflow. - job creation and scheduling a class

Cons:

Listing tutors and courses need to be flexible. There are plenty of softwires that can list tutors in much better way.

Alternatives Considered: TutorBird and LearnDash

Reasons for Switching to TutorCruncher: has a good price and easy to set it up.

2 weeks ago

Hi Addis, Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear that you are enjoying the lesson scheduling features in the platform. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Facilitator in South Africa

Good software with a range of possibilities, though it takes some getting used to.

4 4 years ago

Comments: Managing tutors' hours is much easier and saves the business valuable time.

Pros:

The wide rang of incorporated functions is valuable to businesses. The ease of logging tutors' worked hours and payroll saves time and effort. The administrators can easily see the current statistics of the business, giving necessary insights. The weekly updates on jobs that have gone cold are great for keeping track of which tutoring jobs are still taking place and which have stagnated. The software also offers payment options which regrettably are not compatible with all international banking institutions. Multiple user options on a single account makes it simple to manage clients, students and tutors. The client/user support is fantastic!

Cons:

The software is not intuitive to use and takes a while to get used to. The process feels as though it should be streamlined a bit as there is a lot of clicking involved. The back buttons on some of the pages do not work and do not take a user back to the previous page.

4 years ago

Hello there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are glad that tutorcruncher helps your business to manage different functions and is easy to use for you and your users. We are happy that you can easily see the current company statistics day by day, it definitely helps you to have a overview of your business at all times. If we can further simplify the step-by-step processes in TutorCrucher, then we¿ll be in a very good place overall. Thanks again for your feedback!

Timothy C.
Timothy C.
Director/Developer in UK
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Amazing team and great piece of software to work with

4 last year

Comments: TutorCruncher have been a fantastic team to work with, very helpful in their suggestions and responses, very willing to listen to feedback, and are constantly making improvements to their products and services. Looking forward to continuing to work with and use the software in the years to come.

Pros:

As a developer, it has been both easy and fun to write extra utility functions to integrate with the TutorCruncher APIs (https://github.com/unegma/tutorcruncher-utilities)

Cons:

As with any piece of software, there are always features and functionalities which are still in development, but we are excited to see where TC will be in a year or so, and we are well on the way to giving 5 stars.

last year

Hi Timothy, Thanks for your review, we are very happy to hear that you are enjoying using out API. As I am sure you are aware, we are under constant development, we too very excited about big features our team are working on behind the scenes!

Carla-mari M.
Company owner and Manager in UK
Education Management, Self Employed

Tutor Cruncher is a brilliant system and the staff are super helpful and continue to improve things.

5 4 years ago

Comments: We are able to manage our daily and weekly activities for our business and also able to track our clients progress along the way.

Pros:

How user friendly it is. There are so many options and categories available and they all make things so simple and easy, but are so user friendly to work with. Tutor Cruncher puts everything into place for you, so you just have to slot things in.

Cons:

Sometimes things go wrong and we have to wait while that issue is being sorted out. However, the team does sort things out very quickly.

4 years ago

Hello Carla, thank you for leaving us a great review. We are glad that you see great value in all of TutorCruncher's features and schedule management. We are very proud to know that we are providing effective support. I¿m sure you appreciate that we cannot stop 100% of problems, but what we can do is to minimise this risk and then solve them immediately. We always try to do our best! Thanks again Carla!

Wallace W.
CEO in Canada

Double the productivity

4 last year

Comments: My business has about 20 classes. TutorCruncher helps me most in scheduling and billing.

Pros:

- Reasonably easy to use - Make scheduling of my - Integrate the class schedules seamlessly with Google Calendar - Integration with Stripe - Account for the time zone difference for my teachers and students - Simplify the billing process - Chat support very helpful

Cons:

- When you try to list items, such as jobs, students, and parents, while you can use different filters, it doesn't let you sort the order of appearance. For example, you can't list them in alphabetical order.

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Excel, Quickbooks Online and Google Workspace

Reasons for Switching to TutorCruncher: TutorCruncher provides just what my business needs with one single SaaS. The learning curve is relatively flat. And in case when I get stuck, I have the chat support to help me.

last year

Hi Wallace, We are very happy to hear that you are like our system and are enjoying a variety of the features we have to offer. Thank you for your feedback on areas we can improve, this is something our developers will look into updating and improving!

Chiara M.
Managing Director in UK

Good software

4 last year

Comments: Tutorcruncher isn't perfect yet but it has a lot of potential and I have faith that the team behind it can get it close to, if not perfect.

Pros:

The range of features make this software really useful and I would really recommend it - I really like that this manages lesson delivery, scheduling, invoicing, jobs board, analytics, etc. I also am impressed with the customer service and can see that the team behind it is working hard to constantly improve.

Cons:

The customer pipelines are pretty terrible and it is annoying that I have to also pay for a pipedrive subscription in addition to Tutorcruncher. The analytics could also go into a little more depth.

last year

Hi Chiara, Thanks so much for your review! It is really great to hear that you enjoy our CRM features! We are always looking for feedback from our users. So please feel free to get in touch with us about what we could do the improve our client pipeline.

Harrison M.
Lead Tutor in Australia
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

TutorCruncher is an effective and useful website that has improved my company's effectiveness.

4 4 years ago

Comments: As previously mentioned, tutorcruncher streamlined my company's operation, as we became larger and harder to manage. Tutorcruncher solved significant software and administration issues.

Pros:

The consolidation of information, and its ease of access are the main advantages of using tutorcruncher.

Cons:

Tutorcruncher can be occasionally difficult to use, with some unfortunate design flaws. One issue I had was with the labelling tutors option. Finding how to create a label caused me to apply this label to every tutor in the company, which took a long time to fix. Both the functions for creating, and removing labels en masse are frustrating to use.

4 years ago

Hello Harrison, thank for your great review. We are happy that TutorCruncher helps you to run your tutoring business in an easy and effective way. You can apply labels to your users in bulk by filtering, this may help you to save time in labelling, https://help.tutorcruncher.com/setup/#what-is-a-label. Thanks again for your review Harrison!

Florian N.
Founder in Switzerland
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

Amazing and extremely helpful software!

5 5 years ago

Pros:

The software provides almost every function you could wish as a tutoring agency. Bugs are fixed immediately and the after sales service is great. These Features is going to help any tutoring Company all over the world to increase their income and decrease their costs.

Cons:

Only one Point, and only interesting for a few of you: Unfortunately, the software is still not translated into German. Maybe Tutorcruncher should consider this soon, there is a huge tutoring agency market in the German speaking countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to write us a fantastic review, Florian. We are glad that you see great value in all of TutorCruncher's features and that it helps you grow your business. Thanks again!

Ben W.
Tutor recruitment and tutor in UK

Easy to use software

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Easy as a tutor to see lessons and write reports etc. Works well most of the time and helps us find new tutors too.

Cons:

Funny little bugs like the back button being stuck on a loop so it is unlike a back button elsewhere. Formatting irregularities when using mobile devices or tablets

4 years ago

Hello Ben, thank you very much for leaving us a great review. We are very happy that with TutorCruncher you can manage your business easily. We are delighted that TutorCruncher has helped you streamline your company's services and that you have made the most of our lesson report and the way that you can find new tutors. We are continually working hard to create an optimal version of the system that is perfectly adaptable to smartphones and tablets. Thank you.

Shawn J.
coordinator in Australia
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees

Tutorcruncher is good for small business

4 last year

Comments: Overall experience is so far so good. The system is kind of stable and easy to use. I will still recommend to my friends.

Pros:

Very simple design and easy to use, ad also it can be accessed by different devices.

Cons:

Customer service after been changed to email based, seems even slower and less efficient than before. I would expect this will be less efficient if we follow this current tendency.

last year

Hi Shawn, It is great to hear that you are enjoying our system and would recommend it to others! With regards to our customer service, we try our best to answer all enquiries are quick as possible. If you are looking to get faster support we would suggest subscribing to our chat support feature. Hope that helps!

Eoghan M.
Director in Canada

Very Helpful Tech Support

5 3 years ago

Comments: It helps me focus on what is important. Building my tutoring brand!

Pros:

I love how this software helps manage much of my tutoring business so that I can focus on growing the company. The support is also 2nd to none. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons:

There is nothing in particular. A couple of times I've had technical troubles but they've been promptly fixed with tech support - mostly to do with a lack of lack of technological expertise on my part.

3 years ago

Hi Eoghan, thanks a million for taking the time to give us such a great review! We're glad to see that you are enjoying the software and our customer support.

Ryan R.
CEO in UK

Great software and team, fairly new, I feel there is a lot more growth potential to their service.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

The automaticity of common admin activities for our business. All information in one place. Automatic invoicing and payouts. Overview of how our business is doing. Customisation.

Cons:

It's still complicated to understand, even for a computer savvy person. It could be made simpler. Some features that would be useful aren't available yet. So much to learn in order to get everything set up. Complicated for tutors too. More tutorial videos would be helpful. Look and feel could improve. A lot of writing which feels overwhelming for the eyes.

4 years ago

Hello Ryan, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are happy that TutorCruncher helps you with different features for a correct and efficient performance of your business activities including automatic invoicing and payouts. Certain functionalities represent a learning curve, it is for this reason that we offer dedicated support for helping our users, feel free to contact us for further clarifications. Thanks again for your review Ryan.

Kiran S.
n/a in UK

Absolutely brilliant! Thankful for their thorough support.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Designed exceptionally well which makes it easy for non-technical users too. Constant guidance is provided by the TutorCruncher team. The team checks on you every now and then to ensure you are getting on well with the software.

4 years ago

Hi Kiran, thanks for leaving us a glowing review! We really enjoyed working with you to build your website and are glad it has been working well with you. We are thrilled that you find TutorCruncher easy to use, we hope to always combine simplicity of user experience with depth. Thanks again, Kiran!

Strummer H.
Assistant Director, ASA Global in US
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Customer service is top notch and overall this makes managing tutors + clients light years easier

5 4 years ago

Comments: organization

Pros:

That it's all encompassing. I can create a calendar, payment orders, send tutors and students reminders.

Cons:

I feel like I often have to click through many different phases for something like setting up a recurring lesson or creating a payment order. it feels like it could be streamlined better. the calendar is not great, because i have to click on each appointment to see whom it's between. the text reminders have also been inaccurate sometimes

4 years ago

Hello Strummer, thanks for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. we are really pleased that with TC you can create and manage your schedules according to your needs. We are always working to streamline user¿s workflows so we appreciate your insight. If we can further simplify the steps required to do scheduling and payments and also improve the calendar, then we¿ll be in a very good place overall. Thanks for your review Strummer!

Christobel G.
Director in UK
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

Excellent tutoring software (for businesses and for individual tutors)

5 last year

Comments: Brilliant. Everything I need

Pros:

Really easy, very accurate and intuitive. Excellent for tutoring and fit for purpose

Cons:

Nothing yet. Its exactly what I needed. Really good.

last year

Hi Christobel, Thank you so much for your great review! We are always really happy to hear that our users are enjoying TutorCruncher so much. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Andrea C.
Director in Australia
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Friendly, prompt customer service

5 4 years ago

Comments: I am actually saving money that was spent on an administration lady as everything is done now automatically.

Pros:

Simplistic and reliable. Most tutors have figured out the system independently. The interface on smart phones is also very reliable.

Cons:

This may be a feature already, however would love it if there was automatic alerts sent to me when invoices are overdue by a certain time frame for me to rectify with clients.

4 years ago

Hi Andrea, thank you for leaving us a great review. We are delighted that you have seen the benefits of using TutorCruncher both for your tutors and for your admin time. We want TutorCruncher to help you achieve many things, of which saving time and money is a big aspect. As a thought, if you are automatically charging your clients through the integrated payment gateway it should be straightforward to track which if your invoices need paying. Thanks again, Andrea!

Michelle T.
Office Manager in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

LINKZ TC Review

3 last year

Comments: Overall we are happy with the services thus far.

Pros:

I like that this software organizes our clients and students better than before. I like being able to run our invoice and payment through it as well.

Cons:

There are some features that I wish were available. For instance being able to make global changes to select areas. I would also like to be able to split a bill between 2 clients separately for the same shared student (ie divorced parents) I would also like to have the option to have both parents names listed in the student section without having to create 2 separate clients There also seems to be an issue with the accounting area not being accurate on the Tutor Payment side of things.

last year

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for your review, it is great to hear that you are enjoying TutorCruncher! We will be sure to pass the suggestions you have made regarding improving billing onto our developers. Thanks again!

Henry F.
UK
Used the Software for: Not provided

Tutorcruncher has been very useful for setting up my business

4 6 years ago

Comments: I have found TC invaluable in setting up my business and ensuring that hours and reports are correctly logged and invoiced to clients. The only problems I have experienced have been small. Issues to iron out concerning manual imports to Xero accounting software with TC. Easing the feed would be useful for this, as I currently have to edit the CSV file manually before I input my TC information to Xero for it to work. The 'amount owed' also reads wrong on my tutor page and it would be useful to have a clearer chart or graph showing what individual tutors have worked and earned for themselves and the company on a monthly and annual basis. On the whole though, an excellent piece of software, and the team at TC have been very helpful with their time and patience in getting us set up.

5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Henry. We are glad that you have found TutorCruncher intrinsic to your operations so far, and we are always interested in hearing how we can make your experience more effective and streamlined. Thanks again for your sharing your thoughts!

Gul S.
CEO in Romania
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees

Recommendation

4 last year

Comments: Until now it's good it is very completed to understand especially for the customers they find it very hard the way they work.

Pros:

Yes it's easy to use and very helpful for accounts.

Cons:

Customer service needs to improve to respond in less time.

last year

Hi Gul, Thanks so much for your review! We are always happy to hear that our clients find out system easy to use and helpful! With regards to support, we try our best to get back to all clients as quick as possible, however these support times can vary depending on how busy we are. If you are looking to get faster support we suggest subscribing to our chat or phone support package.

Steven F.
Canada
Used the Software for: Not provided

No better Private Tutoring CRM!

5 5 years ago

Comments: We spent many weeks trying and testing different ones, and we finally chose Tutorcruncher, for one simple reason: it is the most complete tutoring agency CRM out there. Other than permitting us to manage our students and tutors efficiently, we are able to send them beautiful broadcast communications, send new job notifications to tutors, have them create a report for each lesson and generate beautiful invoices and payment orders. On top of that, unlike most of the other products available, there are a ton of metrics available (activity, income, lesson hours) and the the CRM is multi-language.

5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our services, Steven. It is great that you are exploring the CRM capabilities of TutorCruncher to its full potential and that you are making the most of the customisation of these communications. We are very grateful for your wonderful feedback, thanks again!

Kevin F.
Business Manager in Canada

Great product

5 4 years ago

Pros:

TutorCruncher is easy to use and allows us to keep track of all of our information in one central, secure location.

Cons:

Some of the accounting features do not integrate with Quickbooks Online as well as we would like them to, so I have to manually put in my billing information each month.

4 years ago

Hey Kevin, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We are pleased that TutorCruncher is easy to use and helps you to organize and to manage different activities of your business. We are working hard to continue to integrate TutorCruncher with other different online accounting software systems. Thank you so much again for your review.

Amy B.
Ireland

I highly recommend TutorCruncher

5 5 years ago

Comments: I highly recommend TutorCruncher. It is very easy to use, looks great and the customer service is beyond brilliant! Customer support representative in particular has been incredibly helpful answering my questions whenever I had an issue. Do not hesitate to use this company!

5 years ago

Thanks for the fantastic feedback, Amy! We are glad that you are so happy with TutorCruncher, whether that is using the system on a day to day basis or indeed contacting us for any particular support you might need. The whole team is always happy to help!

Jeanne R.
Owner in US

I'm new to Tutor Cruncher and I find it very easy to use

5 4 years ago

Comments: I'm able to see what my other tutors are doing. I can communicate easily with parents. I can track my income and my employee's income.

Pros:

I like the ease of record keeping and I like the way I can keep in touch with my clients. I feel like this software will grow with my company.

4 years ago

Hi Jeanne, thanks for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! We designed the system to balance powerful functionality with ease of use and are glad that you find the system intuitive. We are excited to work with you and help you grow your company going forward, where I am sure you will be able to make the most of our advanced features.

Sofia C.
UK
Used the Software for: Not provided

Invaluable tool for any tuition business

5 5 years ago

Comments: TutorCruncher saves us both time and money and has made our operations so much more efficient, allowing us to spend more time on customer service which has allowed our business to thrive.

5 years ago

Hi Sofia, we are grateful for you leaving us a great review! We are really pleased that TutorCruncher has proved so useful in facilitating effective management and helping you grow your business. Thanks again.