Thought it was a scam, but then grew to love it

Reviewed on 9/10/2018
Construction, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I believe I have a somewhat unique position, as I have used this software as both a contractor who submitted information to hiring clients, and then later as a hiring client who required contractors to submit information to us. At first, when our clients were requiring us to buy and use this software, I thought it was a scam. But after using it, and seeing how it leveled the playing field, in terms of vetting and ranking safety programs, I became a huge fan, and even pushed to have our company use it for our own subcontracting processes. It can be a lot to implement, but ISNet walks you through the process in a very organized manner. I appreciate all the ISNet people, as professional and very helpful along the way.

Pros: It makes getting organized, from both a contractor and a hiring client standpoint, easy. It is a lot to get up and going, and takes a very committed team to make it worthwhile, but once you do, it's smooth sailing. There are a lot of ways you can use the software to manage the safety and performance of your contractors. It makes your requirements plain, and easy to see where you are in need of improvement. It also makes it very easy to rank companies against one another. It has made our industry safer - everyone has to level up.

Cons: It requires a committed team, and a lot of ongoing babysitting. Depending on customer or your own requirements, you must login and do some management on a weekly, if not daily basis. Not that its a bad thing - but it will require time and energy to implement into your business.

Customer and Client online compliance and safety rating software

Reviewed on 14/12/2017
Manager of HSSE
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: This site allows you to update and store your whole HSSE Management program
This site will inform you of policies and procedures that you may want to implement in order to be a leader in your industry.
It will provide you will step by step information that you need to include in your written programs.
It will provide you with updates when deadlines are approaching and what is still required to complete.

Cons: They are trying to be to much for one single site.
Customer support is very poor
In order to omit and change certain points that are not applicable the steps to complete make it next to impossible to create.
This site can be a full time job in itself to ensure compliance with clients and customers.

Our company uses this program to do business with our customers.

Reviewed on 2/07/2018
Corporate Safety / Business Manager
Customer Support

Pros: What i like most about this program: you can easily see what your grade is for your clients in the program. It easily tells you what information your clients are missing, uploading documents are easy. You can upload your employee information (training etc.)

Cons: The only thing I found that I really don't care for are the RAV's questions. Sometime it take you several times to find the answers.

Exceptional Safety System

Reviewed on 27/05/2019
Leanne L.
Administration Manager
Construction, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, this is the software that all construction companies should be utilizing!

Pros: This is excellent software to keep your safety information up to date and all in one location. We can share great ideas and safety news and procedures and you can make yourself visible to other companies. ISNetworld also offers exceptional customer service, I have had questions and utilized the chat button. Within minutes I was interacting with a person who was able to help me.

Cons: The scoring matrices can be a little archaic. For a smaller company, the TRIF rate should be calculated differently. It is important for ISNetworld to champion changes in the way safety is "graded".

All talk and no Action-

Reviewed on 18/06/2019
James C.
Semiconductors, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have to second the last review. I would rather have a root canal then work with ISNET. Whoever is reviewing this company in a good light is either brain dead or works for them.

Pros: None. its all smoke and mirrors. Personnel have no idea what they are even reviewing.

Cons: Everything. Including poor customer service, poor review process, no checks to assure that what is submitted is actual and the personnel reviewing programs are not qualified to do what they are doing.

Easy offsite training

Reviewed on 1/04/2019
Project Scientist
Environmental Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Needed to take some training in order to be allowed on a client worksite. Whole process (from my end as the trainee) was simple, client got me my login info, and once I logged in my necessary training was right there and available. I did have to watch one of the videos over because the page timed out before the video was over, so watch for that. Otherwise it was a piece of cake, and good for contractors who need training but aren't necessarily all available to be onsite at once prior to starting work.

Pros: Very intuitive interface, ability to re-print credentials.

Cons: different timer / video lengths between the page and embedded video player

Waste of Money

Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Steve L.
Safety
Business Supplies & Equipment, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Horrible, I'd rather have a aroot canal.

Pros: Nothing about this compnay is good, poor customer support, overpriced,

Cons: Not user friendly, no customer service support