Filter by:

• Overall

About Sleeknote

Sleeknote has everything you need—popups, forms, sidebars, slide-ins, gamification—to turn your traffic into revenue (in a few clicks)

Learn more about Sleeknote

VP Marketing in Denmark

Our secret weapon

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Smart triggers is a gamechanger in our industry where we try to target highly qualified prospects and make them move further down the funnel. Sleeknote allows us to seamlessly create and optimize our lead collection, data enrichment, and lead stages.

Cons:

Nothing really other than my own highly unrealistic addons. I'm pushing it to its limit at the moment I'll probably get something to put my finger on in the future :)

Alternatives Considered: OptinMonster

Reasons for Switching to Sleeknote: We tested both and Sleeknotes UI was more intuitive and offered more options to customize.

Lasse O.
CMO in Denmark
Textiles, 11-50 Employees

Great piece of software for almost anyone

5 5 years ago

Comments: We have used Sleeknotes for several years now, and after I got an introduction to the possibilities of the software by the Sleeknote team we have used it with great results ever since and are going to use it more and more on our website for promoting deals, new items, USP's and much more.
Bottom line: I would recommend this to anyone running a website or webshop primarily for capturing leads but also promoting stuff on the website.

Pros:

Very user friendly, and a great team behind it that works their asses off to help us get the best results

Cons:

Some minor missing features, but I have spoken with Sleeknote about it, and they are on their way.

Communication Manager in Denmark
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees

They know how to trigger those damn popups

4 2 years ago

Pros:

I love the "slide-ins". The lightweight design. Mobile-friendliness and high Conversion Rate for the forms. We just doubled our conversion rate (from view to email signup) by switching from our custom build popup.

Cons:

It's not built for multiple domains and different languages. We administrate 28 different markets, and it's manageable to set up in Sleeknote - but it wasn't easy. The thing is - I don't have a good alternative. And when it is set-up they work pretty damn good.

PR Manager in Ukraine
Internet, 51-200 Employees

Personalized popups are awesome

5 8 months ago

Pros:

Personalized popups work great in terms of increasing sales without annoying our customers. The software itself is easy to integrate and use. The support team is also great, helped us a lot with implementation.

Cons:

The feature list can be improved a little bit.

Mike S.
Mike S.
Media Strategist in US

Excellent Software (but expensive)

5 3 years ago

Pros:

The ability to customize these conversion boxes is amazing. Goes way beyond just capturing email addresses. And all templates are already beautiful.

Cons:

The software is quite expensive compared to competitors in the industry. They have a pricing model that charges you as you pass different thresholds for sessions. So if you're getting a lot of traffic you'll have a big monthly bill.

Owner in Belgium

Professional popup solution to grow your leads and revenue

5 2 months ago

Comments: Like I said, Sleeknote has a focus on pop-ups and it does that really well. It's one of the easiest popup builders I've used over the past 10 years. Templates keep getting added and the software is frequently updated. The team also provides a lot of case studies and information that helps you create your own marketing campaigns. That's very useful if you're just starting out or if marketing isn't really your thing.

Pros:

This is one of the most modern tools I've used to create different types of popups. The interface is very user friendly and you can get something up and running on your site within minutes. It's easy to use. The popup templates look great and they convert. There are templates for every occasion and you can of course customize them. I can tell there has been a lot of thought put into developing this software.

Cons:

I like the features that are included in the plans, but in general I don't like that tools make you pay more for having more traffic (visitors). For businesses with a giant amount of monthly traffic, I understand there should be an extra fee, but for most small to medium businesses, I think the visitor limits should be higher.

Thomas H.
Denmark
Used the Software for: Not provided

Extraordinary software experience

5 5 years ago

Comments: Sleeknote is very user friendly. It has a broad appeal, which means that it is a great tool for all businesses no matter the size or level of ambition. You simply adjust your sleeknotes to your specific needs and requirements. Even a small business with limited IT skills could easily implement Sleeknote, which they wouldn't be able to with a WordPress plugin for example. Whenever I contact you, I get the feeling that you are ready to help me. You have short response time and outstanding service.

Jesper lykke M.
Google Ads Team Lead in Denmark

User-friendly and effective

5 2 years ago

Comments: Increasing sales, generating leads

Pros:

User-friendly tool that are easy to use and very effective at generating leads and increasing sales

Cons:

There isn't a lot of options for the product, but it is nice that this won't bloat the code and increase load time

Customer Experience Manager in Denmark
Wireless, 51-200 Employees

Good tool

5 3 years ago

Pros:

- Easy to setup and use - Smooth integration on your website

Cons:

It is a really good tool for what it does.

Karine P.
coach in Argentina
Utilities, Self Employed

Increased sales completed with sleeknote

5 5 months ago

Comments: recommend it, very complete and functional, even because they offer free trial

Pros:

From the variety of lead creation options to for myriad purposes

Cons:

very easy to access and complete with no negative comments

Erlend V.
Norway
Used the Software for: Not provided

Excellent software, easy to use

5 5 years ago

Comments: This is an excellent piece of software if you want something that is easy to setup, easy to use, doesnt empty you bank account and does a great job getting customers to sign up for your mailing list.